Michael Bohrer

636 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, NJ 07078
973-258-4081

2018 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Molinaro] is delicate but direct. He is hopeful but realistic. I was confident and informed for all of my tries. And when something didn’t work he contacted me and we changed course. He also listened to my concerns and made sure to adjust my treatment accordingly...2nd egg retrieval did a new protocol of Lupron, Follistim, and hCG. That resulted in 10 eggs and 5 embryos. I’m currently doing an unmedicated transfer cycle due to my history of migraines.
I always knew [our RMA of NJ nurse] was out and she had back up plans. I did talk to a lot of on call nurses and they were all fantastic...Everyone is polite but it’s busy and you may need to travel to get to offices. They are the best but wait times can be long unless you arrive very early to morning monitoring. With the number of people coming and going you do feel a bit like a number during morning sessions and procedures but only based on the number of patients
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
He is delicate but direct. He is hopeful but realistic. I was confident and informed for all of my tries. And when something didn’t work he contacted me and we changed course. He also listened to my concerns and made sure to adjust my treatment accordingly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Be honest and ask questions. He is there to help and inform.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I was always spoken to respectfully. And any bad or disappointing news Dr. Molinaro reached out personally.
Describe the protocols Thomas Molinaro used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
First IUI- injections Follistim, resulted in live birth. Three years later 2 IUIs with Follistim did not get pregnant First egg retrieval did Follistim and Menapur did not do well on this protocol. Resulted in 3 eggs total and only 1 embryo. Had 9 follicles so it was disappointing. 2nd egg retrieval did a new protocol of Lupron, Follistim, and hCG. That resulted in 10 eggs and 5 embryos. I’m currently doing an unmedicated transfer cycle due to my history of migraines.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Sara)
All of my cycles coincided with holidays, starting with IUI #1 around Thanksgiving and extending all the way to St Patrick’s Day! As a result my nurse was frequently out of the office when I needed things. I always knew she was out and she had back up plans. I did talk to a lot of on call nurses and they were all fantastic.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They are a large operation. Everyone is polite but it’s busy and you may need to travel to get to offices. They are the best but wait times can be long unless you arrive very early to morning monitoring. With the number of people coming and going you do feel a bit like a number during morning sessions and procedures but only based on the number of patients. Doctors and staff are all friendly.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
If you got there early you had to wait in line before they open. However it was very organized and most times I was in and out in 30 minutes. Saturdays were the best days to go and Fridays were the worst!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey.
I have insurance so most was covered. I only had to pay for no covered expenses like freezing, biopsy, and testing. Through insurance I also had copays and medicine costs.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
Nothing wrong, but I did have to ask about test results of my embryo because my nurse was out of office and no one shared the info. It was a small thing but I was waiting a long time and if I didn’t ask for results might have still been waiting!

2020 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Chu was extremely personable and kind when we went to our initial visit. I do recommend her, but I very rarely spoke to or saw her after the initial consultation. 90% of my interactions were with the nurses and my IUIs, egg retrieval, and monitoring appointments were all with other doctors...My egg retrieval was an antagonist protocol with hcg trigger since my estrogen levels were very high.
I was constantly Googling about medication, scheduling, side effects, etc because the nurses never told me anything in advance or explained why I was being prescribed certain meds or coming in for monitoring...RMA has many locations and opens at 6am, with weekend hours at the Basking Ridge location. You will be going there almost daily during an IUI or IVF cycle, so this is something to keep in mind..I did find myself wanting more information at almost every step of the process, starting with the financial aspect
How was your experience with Micheline Chu at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Chu was extremely personable and kind when we went to our initial visit. I do recommend her, but I very rarely spoke to or saw her after the initial consultation. 90% of my interactions were with the nurses and my IUIs, egg retrieval, and monitoring appointments were all with other doctors. I am not done with my IVF cycle, so I cannot say whether I had success with her or not, but so far I am happy with results since my egg retrieval did result in healthy embryos.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Micheline Chu at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't be afraid to reach out to the nurse with questions. Keep in mind that you will likely not interact with Dr. Chu much throughout the process. The upside is that RMA is a very well-oiled machine and the appointments are quick and at convenient times.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Micheline Chu at RMA of New Jersey?
I was constantly Googling about medication, scheduling, side effects, etc because the nurses never told me anything in advance or explained why I was being prescribed certain meds or coming in for monitoring. I felt like everything was a mystery until it happened. I was constantly asking questions and begging for information that should have been provided up front.
Describe the protocols Micheline Chu used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Both IUIs were unsuccessful - letrozole + ovidel trigger. My egg retrieval was an antagonist protocol with hcg trigger since my estrogen levels were very high.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey.
I had 2 different nurses during my time at RMA. They communicated regularly because they had to provide almost daily updates while undergoing monitoring. However, I got very little substantive information about why I was receiving certain treatments and how to plan ahead. It was more like, "hi, take this injection tonight. take this pill tomorrow." I want to know why I am being prescribed certain medications, how long I will be on them for, what the next couple weeks look like. I felt like every day was a surprise during my IUI and egg retrieval cycle.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA has many locations and opens at 6am, with weekend hours at the Basking Ridge location. You will be going there almost daily during an IUI or IVF cycle, so this is something to keep in mind. I think they are one of the busiest, if not busiest, clinics in NJ. Experience is so important when it comes to certain aspects of fertility treatment. Although it can sometimes feel like a factory, I did find comfort in knowing that the doctor and embryologist had done this so many times before. You want someone who really knows what they are doing when they are making those embryos! I did find myself wanting more information at almost every step of the process, starting with the financial aspect. Initially I had only partial insurance coverage and it was very difficult to get a final dollar amount. We are talking about serious money, yet the financial coordinator would only give very broad estimates. Our main issue was MFI, yet no one encouraged us to see a urologist, nor did they ever bring up different abstinence periods, for example, or the impact of high DNA fragmentation. I had to do my own homework, so be prepared.
Morning monitoring was convenient and generally pretty quick (30 min). On a few occasions, it was very busy but still only about 1 hour total at the office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Micheline Chu at RMA of New Jersey.
I had excellent IUI/IVF coverage. IUI was only copays. IVF I paid for embryo biopsy and embryo genetic testing out of pocket for a total of approximately $7k. This was optional.
Describe Micheline Chu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
eSET is standard at RMA
Micheline Chu

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bergh treats you for YOU. He does not try to sync your cycle with his other patients. He makes a plan based on YOUR needs and makes adjustments throughout the cycle as needed...I refused an antagonist protocol, so he creatively figured out something else and it worked...He has a strong preference for a single embryo transfer, and he requires PGT-A testing...Every step of the way, I was under heavy monitoring and I was involved in decisions made. I was able to ask questions and was treated like a knowledgeable human...
RMANJ is a well-oiled machine. Of all the clinics I have worked with/called, which was many, RMANJ is by far the best organized. They are open 24/7 and everyone I have spoken to has been so helpful...She [nurse at RMANJ] was always so calm and reassuring. She was also very patient with me even though I asked her a million questions...He [Dr. Bergh] has a strong preference for a single embryo transfer, and he requires PGT-A testing...
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
I cannot recommend Dr. Bergh enough. Prior to working with Dr. Bergh, I was under the care of a local RE. With the local RE, two retrievals yielded zero embryos for transfer. That clinic told me "that's just the way it is" and wanted to continue treatment without making any adjustments. I then found Dr. Bergh. To work with him, I had to travel to NJ from FL. We decided to do duo-stim in hopes to bank embryos. I won't share numbers here because they can be triggering, but I will share that I was able to bank PGT-A tested embryos from the two retrievals with Dr. Bergh. Every step of the way, I was under heavy monitoring and I was involved in decisions made. I was able to ask questions and was treated like a knowledgeable human. Dr. Bergh did my FET, and I had success. My LO is almost two now, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't thank Dr. Bergh for that. I am currently under Dr. Bergh's care for a second FET. Dr. Bergh is the best!!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Dr. Bergh will answer them in a calm, non-judgmental manner
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Bergh treats you for YOU. He does not try to sync your cycle with his other patients. He makes a plan based on YOUR needs and makes adjustments throughout the cycle as needed. He is also very personable. At one point during a retrieval cycle, I was worried about something and he got on the phone with me for about 30 minutes until we talked things through and I felt better. When I got pregnant under his care, I was terrified I'd lose the pregnancy. He, again, got on the phone to calm me down and make me feel more secure in my pregnancy.
Describe the protocols Paul Bergh used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
No birth control. I refused an antagonist protocol, so he creatively figured out something else and it worked.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Michaels Senker)
She was always so calm and reassuring. She was also very patient with me even though I asked her a million questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMANJ is a well-oiled machine. Of all the clinics I have worked with/called, which was many, RMANJ is by far the best organized. They are open 24/7 and everyone I have spoken to has been so helpful. They're the best!
Efficient well-oiled machine!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey.
We were part of a program that included two retrievals and as many FETs needed for a live, healthy birth.
Describe Paul Bergh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.

2021 - 2022, Successful
He [Dr. Michael Drews] reviewed our history. Spoke with us candidly about his assessment of our case. He was responsive to questions asked and backed it with evidenced based knowledge. I trust his care. His demeanor and compassionate nature shine through so easily in his personality. I appreciate how he educates his patients. We gleaned so much about reproductive health in the conversations had without him throughout our course of care. No downsides.
Clean, beautiful space. Most if not all testing was done on site [at RMA of New Jersey - Basking Ridge]. Staff were professional, the space was welcoming and clean. The fish tanks were lovely to watch, there was plenty of space, wait time if ever was minimal...Well oiled machine. Morning monitoring was between 6-8am. They'd call early afternoon with your results. Very efficient and staff were kind and professional.
How was your experience with Michael Drews at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Drews knew was prepared when my husband and I walked in for that first appointment in January 2021. He reviewed our history. Spoke with us candidly about his assessment of our case. He was responsive to questions asked and backed it with evidenced based knowledge. I trust his care. His demeanor and compassionate nature shine through so easily in his personality. I appreciate how he educates his patients. We gleaned so much about reproductive health in the conversations had without him throughout our course of care. No downsides.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Drews at RMA of New Jersey?
Schedule with him! While this ridiculous Rollercoaster of IVF promises that there are no promises, our case was not looking great going into our fourth andnfinal covered retrieval. With the protocol utilized we got 19 eggs retrieved. Only one of which made it to viable embryo stage. We transferred and I'm pregnant now, due in November with our baby. My sister and her wife referred us to him and they'll be celebrating their daughter's first birthday in June. It is hard. To have a doctor as a partner through the process was incredibly helpful!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Drews at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Drews is versed, attentive, compassionate, and thorough. From the day we met him he thoroughly knew our case and factors that impacted us. The relationship felt professional and personal, as if he genuinely cares for us. He was clear, direct, and provided us with information in a clear and conscientious manner.
Describe the protocols Michael Drews used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Menopur and ganarellix didn't work for me. I was on follistim, estradiol, the PIO shots.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Anne Tepper)
Anne was responsive! She was thorough, diligent, attentive, and organized. The voicemails and emails were clear and thorough. She was warm and helpful.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Clean, beautiful space. Most if not all testing was done on site. Staff were professional, the space was welcoming and clean. The fish tanks were lovely to watch, there was plenty of space, wait time if ever was minimal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Drews at RMA of New Jersey.
4k for testing. 40 copay when pregnant for each visit thereafter, until graduation. Medications that needed to be compounded off site. Genetic testing duento having Robertsonian translocation.
Describe Michael Drews's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic only transfers 1 embryo at a time. It wasn't really a conversation in our case because I only got one embryo after retrieval #3; and one embryo after retrieval #4.
Michael Drews

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
I actually have not met Dr. Bergh, I have only met with his Nurse Practitioner, who has always treated me and my partner with much care...Lauren Nervi is the nurse practitioner taking care of me. I like her, she takes the time to answer all questions me and my partner have ever had...don't be afraid to ask questions, she talks very fast and is very smart, which could possibly feel intimidating but she is very patient.
The RMA team is outstanding, they are professional, gentle, caring, I cannot say enough good things...RMA of NJ does not do multiple embryo transfer, I am ok with that since it can result in twins...The clinic is a well oiled machine/factory. I chose RMA knowing that one does not get a cozy, warm, slow treatment. RMA is to the point, in and out, who's next? When you go for the morning monitoring the doctors go in and out of the exam rooms, and on to the next, and on to the next so quickly; they are attentive and caring but one sees how impersonal the care is.
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
Like I mentioned before, I have not met Dr. Bergh even though he is my "assigned" doctor. Lauren Nervi is the nurse practitioner taking care of me. I like her, she takes the time to answer all questions me and my partner have ever had.
If you meet Lauren Nervi, don't be afraid to ask questions, she talks very fast and is very smart, which could possibly feel intimidating but she is very patient.
Due to my insurance which follows the NJ State Mandate, I had to do 6 IUI's before my insurance would even consider covering any IVF retrieval. So we did the IUI's, which none worked. We were told by the NP that this was a high possibility due to my age (39) and my egg reserve. Her rationale was let's get the IUI's out of the way so we can get to the IVF, which has a higher chance for the results of a child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jaimie)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic is a well oiled machine/factory. I chose RMA knowing that one does not get a cozy, warm, slow treatment. RMA is to the point, in and out, who's next? When you go for the morning monitoring the doctors go in and out of the exam rooms, and on to the next, and on to the next so quickly; they are attentive and caring but one sees how impersonal the care is. Personally, I chose this clinic for this reason, I want results, I don't want to waste my time being hand held and being given false hopes, I want results asap. My partner in the other hand would rather have a more intimate setting, I think a smaller practice would give that feeling, however, it is much harder to get appointments in smaller practices.
Well oiled machine with the women being the herd.
The sperm was not covered by my insurance. The IUI's were partially covered. The IVF retrievals are partially covered, all medicine is covered. We're heading towards the 20K spenditure with all things included right now.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
Unfortunately, on the first appointment, either the clinic or the lab lost my partner's blood work and somehow switched my blood type. What ended up happening is that they put her bloodwork under mine, so my bloodtype was hers....long story short we both had to go and get our bloodwork re-done.
2021 - 2022, Successful
The care [from Dr. Doherty] was specific to our needs, it’s individualized care tailored to our specific medical problems. Dr.D listened to our thoughts and concerns...he’s very compassionate and he will listen to your questions and concerns, he likes personally call you to check up on you and that to us is genuine care...his compassion and the care he has provided allows us the peace and assurance that he wants the same end goal we do and that’s to have a baby...His approach on a single embryo....
Monitoring [at RMA of New Jersey] was efficient and quick, once you have done it once you know the process, I like the ease of early times to be able to get it done before I went to work or even on the weekends to be able to enjoy my Sat or Sunday...The ease in the communication from beginning of an appointment through out the whole process...Norma [nurse] was amazing the whole process, to answering all my questions, to returning my calls, to messaging and updating the patient portal, to her encouraging well wishes and compassion throughout the process
How was your experience with Leo Doherty at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Doherty has been great in our experience with our treatment and even though we didn’t get the positive pregnancy, his compassion and the care he has provided allows us the peace and assurance that he wants the same end goal we do and that’s to have a baby.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Leo Doherty at RMA of New Jersey?
Don’t hesitate to come and meet, him is great doctor, he’s very compassionate and he will listen to your questions and concerns, he likes personally call you to check up on you and that to us is genuine care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Leo Doherty at RMA of New Jersey?
The care was specific to our needs, it’s individualized care tailored to our specific medical problems. Dr.D listened to our thoughts and concerns and along with the team acknowledged our goal and is helping us in the path to get to that goal.
Describe the protocols Leo Doherty used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
For our egg retrieval I was on lupron, ganirelix, gonal f, menopur, and hcg For my frozen transfer I was taking 2 mg twice a day of oral Estrace for about 14 days and 5 days before the transfer I started progesterone in oil, the day of the transfer I had to do a progesterone suppository 1-2 hours prior arriving and drink 10 oz of water 15 mins before arriving to have a full bladder
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Norma)
Norma was amazing the whole process, to answering all my questions, to returning my calls, to messaging and updating the patient portal, to her encouraging well wishes and compassion throughout the process.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The ease of the early monitoring hours, made it extremely easy for me to get my blood work and ultrasound done and then head to work, the easy of different locations, office being open even on Sundays for monitor testing, they offer laser acupuncture. The ease in the communication from beginning of an appointment through out the whole process.
Monitoring was efficient and quick, once you have done it once you know the process, I like the ease of early times to be able to get it done before I went to work or even on the weekends to be able to enjoy my Sat or Sunday
Describe the costs associated with your care under Leo Doherty at RMA of New Jersey.
Insurance paid 10,000 and we had to come out of pocket amount 10,077 for the retrieval, the TESE, medications and FET, does not include co pays, hysteroscopy procedure. We met our insurance max and now for our second transfer we had to pay 4,475, not including medications.
Describe Leo Doherty's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
His approach on a single embryo versus multiple is it’s a higher risk for the baby and the mother.

2018 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Doreen Hock] gets to know you on a personal level! She call at all hours of the day/night to check in on you. She is caring and empathetic and reassuring...She is thorough and explains everything step by step. She calls all the time to keep you informed. She is there for you through every failure and success cheering you on...Dr hock adjusted our protocol and medicine after the failed ivf transfer. She monitored me very closely.
The clinic [RMA of New Jersey] is awesome. RMA are the most knowledgeable doctors and staff. The clinic definitely prioritizes you as a patient. They are welcoming and always efficient. The phlebotomists are always talking to you and thanking you for being patient...Morning monitoring is done between the early hours of the day before work to keep it convenient for you. There is an app that tells you wait times. You can use that to help find a good time to go!
How was your experience with Doreen Hock at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Hock cares for her patients! She is thorough and explains everything step by step. She calls all the time to keep you informed. She is there for you through every failure and success cheering you on!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Doreen Hock at RMA of New Jersey?
Be patient - everything happens for a reason!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Doreen Hock at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Hock gets to know you on a personal level! She call at all hours of the day/night to check in on you. She is caring and empathetic and reassuring!
Describe the protocols Doreen Hock used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Cathy O.)
My nurse was excellent. She always kept me informed and was always reassuring!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic is awesome. RMA are the most knowledgeable doctors and staff. The clinic definitely prioritizes you as a patient. They are welcoming and always efficient. The phlebotomists are always talking to you and thanking you for being patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Doreen Hock at RMA of New Jersey.
My treatments were covered by insurance.
Doreen Hock

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Emily Osman is a very compassionate doctor who really cares about her patients. My experience was amazing even with all of the setbacks and things I had to go through she made everything better. Even the painful procedures...She was there every step of the way...For my egg retrieval my dosage was high because I had DOR. For my FET we did a natural cycle because I naturally ovulate and my lining was always good
[the RMA of NJ] Nurse was very informative on my fertility treatment and available as often as I needed whenever I had questions...Very organized, accepting and nonjudgmental.. no complaints. For a new patient I would recommend always being prepared, be open don’t be scared to let them know how you feel about your treatments. If you have any issues they will address it and get things done for you.
How was your experience with Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
Be open, honest and never give up on yourself because she will never give up on you!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
She was there every step of the way and promised that she would get me pregnant. I always was exited to see her she did such an amazing job!
Describe the protocols Emily Osman used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Because I had Hydrosalpinx and polyps she recommended removing my tubes and the polyps which was done 10/2021. For my egg retrieval my dosage was high because I had DOR. For my FET we did a natural cycle because I naturally ovulate and my lining was always good. I’m now waiting on pregnancy test results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lauren Condon)
Nurse Lauren was very informative on my fertility treatment and available as often as I needed whenever I had questions
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey.
Because I had infertility coverage that significantly helped with my IVF treatment!

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Ferrando educated my husband and me during our consulation and set our expectations very clearly. She is very understanding and compassionate and took extra care in montoring my progress closely. Even making time to see me at a different facility for monitoring when she was there for other procedures. She has a great sense of humor and has excellent bedside manner...Be clear with your expectations and review all options.
The only negative thing [about RMA of New Jersey] is the morning monitoring can be crowded if you don't get there first thing. And it's kind of a cattle call when it is your turn. Also, they are closed on the weekends, so you need to go to Basking Ridge if you have monitoring or procedures that fall on weekends or holidays...Roberta was wonderful to have as my dedicated nurse. She is very organized, responsive and compassionate.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Be clear with your expectations and review all options.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Ferrando took extra time and effort to monitor my progress closely.
Describe the protocols Maria Costantini-Ferrando used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Stimulation with Follistim, Meopur & Ganirelix
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Roberta Gasperic)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The only negative thing is the morning monitoring can be crowded if you don't get there first thing. And it's kind of a cattle call when it is your turn. Also, they are closed on the weekends, so you need to go to Basking Ridge if you have monitoring or procedures that fall on weekends or holidays.
They are efficient, but busy. When it's your turn, it is like a cattle call.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey.
About $18,000 for treatment plus about $3,800 in medication

1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
We met in-person with Dr. Traiser on our initial fertility consultation. After that, we we’re meeting sometimes in the morning monitoring. We are quite happy from Dr. Traiser. She once scheduled a time following up consultation before we started the cycle...We were interested to transfer two embryos but according to Dr. Traiser, the RMA no longer transfer more than one...
It’s [RMA of New Jersey] so organized and excellent. Furthermore, they have a nice patient portal which gives you 100% access to your records and communication with your team. I am quite satisfied...Michelle [nurse] was an excellent communicator. She responded to almost every concern and addressed them in a professional way...according to Dr. Traiser, the RMA no longer transfer more than one [eset]...
How was your experience with Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
We met in-person with Dr. Traiser on our initial fertility consultation. After that, we we’re meeting sometimes in the morning monitoring. We are quite happy from Dr. Traiser. She once scheduled a time following up consultation before we started the cycle. She was a good doctor with us so for.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
Always make sure to follow Dr. Traiser protocol. It works if you follow accordingly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Traiser treated us as a human. She really listened to our problems and addressed them in a nice way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Michelle B)
Michelle was an excellent communicator. She responded to almost every concern and addressed them in a professional way.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I would highly recommend this place. It’s so organized and excellent. Furthermore, they have a nice patient portal which gives you 100% access to your records and communication with your team. I am quite satisfied.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey.
8000$ out of pocket
Describe Susan Treiser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Yes, We were interested to transfer two embryos but according to Dr. Traiser, the RMA no longer transfer more than one.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr.Osman established trust with us early on in the process which helped us later in our treatment. She answers all my questions patiently and lays out next steps well and why we are taking that course of action. She is compassionate when delivering any news or results...She gives you all the facts and is compassionate when laying out your next steps or options...
Nursing staff has been amazing at RMA Princeton. Someone reaches out to me after every test. I can reach my nurse via phone or email which is very convenient. Christine is efficient and communicates well which I feel is very important for anyone going through IVF...Great at scheduling, monitoring and relaying next steps. Can improve at setting up a communication line directly to the Doctor via email. Currently there is no communication line directly to the Doctor...
How was your experience with Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
Trust your doctor and do not fear to advocate for yourself.
Dr.Osman is genuine when she addresses you. She gives you all the facts and is compassionate when laying out your next steps or options.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Christine Pierman)
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Doherty went above and beyond to ensure our comfort with the whole process. He was always available to answer our questions and concerns. He called personally with important information. I felt he was well informed on my specific case...Antagonist protocol Frozen embryo transfer...we saw a doctor for every ultrasound....Dr. Doherty was on top of my bloodwork and ultrasounds...
Many convenient locations [RMA of New Jersey]. Great that we saw a doctor for every ultrasound. Helpful and friendly staff. Financial coordination was not difficult. No issues with prescriptions either. Everyone was compassionate....Norma [nurse] called promptly with bloodwork results. She was always available for questions...Dr. Doherty was on top of my bloodwork and ultrasounds. He personally called when I had concerns and when he had important news to share...
How was your experience with Leo Doherty at RMA of New Jersey?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Antagonist protocol Frozen embryo transfer
Norma called promptly with bloodwork results. She was always available for questions. I could not have done this without her!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Many convenient locations. Great that we saw a doctor for every ultrasound. Helpful and friendly staff. Financial coordination was not difficult. No issues with prescriptions either. Everyone was compassionate.

2015 - 2022, Successful
When I met doctor Doherty, I was nervous at first but he opened up about our problem with trying to have a baby. He studied all my previous exams and sonograms, HsG. He knew my tubes was a factor, but also [male] factor was a possibility...Changing the treatments was a big possibility and we tried to get the best outcome...
Strengths [of RMA of NJ] was their service Waiting times were long in the morning Location raised my blood pressure all the time. I’ve waited more than 2 hours for routine blood work. Reception was alway so Helpful phlebotomy tech we’re gentle and quick...Some [monitoring appointment] days were quick some days it was way too long, as in 6am-8am monitoring hours. At times I thought my blood work wasn’t making it to testing the same day
How was your experience with Leo Doherty at RMA of New Jersey?
I felt that fhe doctor was excellent. If he failed he knew he would also fail me and be disappointed things were not going right. Changing the treatments was a big possibility and we tried to get the best outcome
Understand this process isn’t easy, it’s stressful in the body and also financially. Follow the process, understand it and trust it
When I met doctor Doherty, I was nervous at first but he opened up about our problem with trying to have a baby. He studied all my previous exams and sonograms, HsG. He knew my tubes was a factor, but also make factor was a possibility. I felt so relieved he knew he can help
IVF cycle egg retrieval Embryo freezing cryopreservation Multiple FET Fallopian tube removal
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Cathy O)
Nurse was great in my opinion, I feel like she cares, compassionate and felt like she was my mom when telling good or bad news. Very knowledgeable and caring about my situation
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Strengths was their service Waiting times were long in the morning Location raised my blood pressure all the time. I’ve waited more than 2 hours for routine blood work. Reception was alway so Helpful F lobotomy tech we’re gentle and quick
They had good and bad days. Some days were quick some days it was way too long, as in 6am-8am monitoring hours. At times I thought my blood work wasn’t making it to testing the same day
Ivf isn’t cheap so we’ve spent out of pocket about 20K
After having 3 failed transfers and not knowing why we had multiple miscarriages. Had an ectopic rupture and another ectopic, needed methotrexate , finally Fallopian tube removal.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr Mollinaro is so full of positive vibes that itself encourages you to take the path of fertility treatment. I had hypothyroid and blocked tubes hence i was suggested straight IVF. With Covid and vaccines my thyroid levels kept fluctuating then i had high A1C. But i was happy that Dr Mollinaro is keep a check on my health from all perspectives. Finally after few months my thyroid and A1c came under control and we went for our first IVF cycle. I got 4 embryos and 1 of them was transferred 2 months later. Finally 8 week preggo...
Nurse Jessica [at RMA of New Jersey] was really good. very compassionate and very polite. Full of positive energy...super responsive and very sweet...RMA already does a great job...paid around 10000 as i did PGT testing and ICSI which wasnt covered in the insurance. I also had a 20 percent Copay in my insurance hence that cost was included too....
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
First Impression when you talk to Dr. Mollinaro - " This doc is gonna help me get that baby " Dr Mollinaro is so full of positive vibes that itself encourages you to take the path of fertility treatment. I had hypothyroid and blocked tubes hence i was suggested straight IVF. With Covid and vaccines my thyroid levels kept fluctuating then i had high A1C. But i was happy that Dr Mollinaro is keep a check on my health from all perspectives. Finally after few months my thyroid and A1c came under control and we went for our first IVF cycle. I got 4 embryos and 1 of them was transferred 2 months later. Finally 8 week preggo. All thanks to Dr Mollinaro and his staff. My Nurse Jessica was also super responsive and very sweet.
No advice. RMA already does a great job
Dr Mollinaro first checked my Thyroid level as i have hypothyroid and also my A1c both were on higher end. he refered me to a Endocrinologist to get these levels under control first. I lost around 20 pounds while i worked on getting these levels down. then we finally did the IVF cycle. That started alternate day monitoring. we got 14-15 eggs 7 fertilized and 4 went to final stage. then we did the PGT screen and all 4 embryos were good quality. we transfered embryo 2 months after keeping it frozen. and Bingo it stuck and now 8 weeks pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
Nurse Jessica was really good. very compassionate and very polite. Full of positive energy
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic is great. Morning Monitoring can be a bit tiresome as i am late sleeper. However dont get frustated and just know that you are going to be blessed the little munchkin after all these efforts
I paid around 10000 as i did PGT testing and ICSI which wasnt covered in the insurance. I also had a 20 percent Copay in my insurance hence that cost was included too.
Describe Thomas Molinaro's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
I preferred single embryo transfer too as I wasnt mentally prepared for multiples.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr Maguire made this process so much easier for me. I had so much faith in her as a Dr and I fully trusted her. She always had a smile on her face and answered all of our questions. She was great and I will be going back for her to do my next transfer after this pregnancy...I did not feel comfortable jumping to IVF yet so Dr Maguire gave me other options to try before we went down that route. I wish that I would have listened to her from the beginning!
Definitely try to be there early! Wait times [at RMA of NJ] can drag on Monday’s and Friday’s since it’s their busiest time. Lab techs are fantastic! Very quick and painless. I love that the Drs are the ones performing the ultrasounds so they can give you real time results...[nurse] Josephine was very helpful whenever I had a question. She was very responsive. I sometimes prefer a call versus the message on the portal but she was still a very good communicator.
How was your experience with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr Maguire made this process so much easier for me. I had so much faith in her as a Dr and I fully trusted her. She always had a smile on her face and answered all of our questions. She was great and I will be going back for her to do my next transfer after this pregnancy!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
Listen to her advice!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr Maguire always made me feel comfortable and she was so down to earth. I never felt alone in the process with her.
Describe the protocols Marcy Maguire used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
She had suggested IVF from the beginning after all my initial work up and bloodwork. I did not feel comfortable jumping to IVF yet so Dr Maguire gave me other options to try before we went down that route. I wish that I would have listened to her from the beginning!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Josephine )
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Definitely try to be there early! Wait times can drag on Monday’s and Friday’s since it’s their busiest time. Lab techs are fantastic! Very quick and painless. I love that the Drs are the ones performing the ultrasounds so they can give you real time results.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey.
I had progyny to help cover finances starting in 2022.
Describe Marcy Maguire's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Dr Maguire did prefer we transfer only 1.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
I called the after hours line one night with bleeding and the Dr I spoke to mentioned she would put in an order for bloodwork and ultrasound at basking ridge the next day since it was a Saturday. When I arrived, they could not find the order. Luckily it was resolved fairly quickly.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Molinaro always took the time to ask how I was doing and answer any questions I had during morning monitoring even though I was aware of the full waiting room outside...always had time for me. When I was worried or confused he made it a priority to get on the phone with me by end of the day...wanted us to go straight to IVF vs other fertility methods even though insurance wanted us to do lesser before greater. Knowing that he would advocate for us meant the world to me...
Morning monitoring [at RMA of New Jersey] is amazing. I work full time so this was helpful. The front desk was so organized & getting bloodwork was so easy. Always in & out in the morning. The ultrasounds were in and out easy too...It was a well oiled machine!...When I was concerned [nurse] would carve out time for me to come in and see her...
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro took the time to get to know my husband and I and our current situation. This allowed him to be extra compassionate when talking about certain topics and he truly understood where some fear and anxiety came from. I also loved that when I would come for an ultrasound and needed more days for egg retrieval or was being watched he let me know every single thing he was thinking and why. This created ultimate trust.
Make sure he is your Dr!
Dr. Molinaro always took the time to ask how I was doing and answer any questions I had during morning monitoring even though I was aware of the full waiting room outside. He always had time for me. When I was worried or confused he made it a priority to get on the phone with me by end of the day.
Dr Molinaro wanted us to go straight to IVF vs other fertility methods even though insurance wanted us to do lesser before greater. Knowing that he would advocate for us meant the world to me. My problem was not getting pregnant but struggling to produce a healthy embryo. He gave advice on how to do exactly that. He also let me know that he could not guarantee that if I tried again naturally I might be just fine. He was not pushing me toward any treatment but leaving options open for me to make an educated decision with guidance. This is why I chose him. I ended up needing a hysteroscopy/D&C again which Dr. molinaro set-up to make sure I was even ready for IVF in the first place. I then went through egg retrieval and embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jessica Orne)
Nurse Jessica was amazing! She helped me through all of my crazy questions & always called me back. I am going to miss her! Even in weeks where I had blood work everyday she would call and explain the results, next steps and would check on me. When I was concerned she would carve out time for me to come in and see her. I am beyond grateful for Jessica. I always felt so taken care of.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Morning monitoring is amazing. I work full time so this was helpful. The front desk was so organized & getting bloodwork was so easy. Always in & out in the morning. The ultrasounds were in and out easy too
It was a well oiled machine!
I have a fertility benefit through my company so out of pocket was about $2500.
I love that they only do one. I would have not wanted more than one. It scares me because I didn’t want to put myself at higher risk.

2020 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando] is a trained therapist and it comes through. You never feel alone. Everything is explained to you, she answers all of your questions and she explains why they do things the way they do. She made me feel like I was never alone and that she was just as invested in our success as we were...She always made sure we felt heard, understood and comfortable with all aspects of our fertility journey.
Everything about my experience at [RMA of New Jersey] was wonderful. The only issue I had was the financial coordinator I was assigned who was completely unresponsive. However, I was able to easily work with other members of the finance team and rectify any billing issues that arose...Nursing staff was extremely helpful. They were compassionate, explained all medications and were very helpful.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. C is a trained therapist and it comes through. You never feel alone. Everything is explained to you, she answers all of your questions and she explains why they do things the way they do. She made me feel like I was never alone and that she was just as invested in our success as we were.
None! Just be her patient.
Dr. C always took the time to answer each and every question, regardless if it was something she thought silly or had already answered. She always made sure we felt heard, understood and comfortable with all aspects of our fertility journey.
My fertility diagnosis was fairly simple - I had tubal blockages (one full, one partial) but everything else was where it needed to be. My initial consult at a different facility wanted to remove the blockages and try to conceive naturally. Dr. C’s opinion differed - given the male factor infertility coupled with the increased likelihood of an ectopic pregnancy from surgery, she felt the best option would be IVF - egg retrieval followed by FET. Should it be unsuccessful, they she would address the fluid buildup from the blockage. Her concern was that once the surgery was done, other complications could arise. She was completely correct. We did one retrieval cycle, one FET (all embryos had ICSI and PGD) which lead to my son, and now we are pregnant with number 2.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Vileena/Roberta)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Everything about my experience at RMA was wonderful. The only issue I had was the financial coordinator I was assigned who was completely unresponsive. However, I was able to easily work with other members of the finance team and rectify any billing issues that arose. The billing issues were never RMA’s fault, but rather some issues we had with our insurance carrier and their reprocessing of claims.
Cattle call was very well run. Some mornings it took a long time but there were tons of patients, so nothing that could be done.
I had different insurance each time. With my high deductible plan with CIGNA, I spent $13,000 for retrieval and transfer. With my lower deductible plan with UHC, I spent $1500 for a FET.
Describe Maria Costantini-Ferrando's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Strong preference to eSET

2022, Successful
Dr. Leung made me and my husband feel so comfortable and cared for. She took her time with us during the initial appointment. We never felt rushed, she answered our questions honestly and always provided us with hope. Working with Dr. Leung from start to finish made me feel like I was always in good hands...She gives off great energy; she's calm, informative, patient and genuine.
The clinic was great. The portal is so convenient and the staff was very quick to either answer your questions, or get back to you right away. My husband and I were very impressed by the efficiency of RMA [of New Jersey] (bloodwork, call backs, portal information, etc)...Walking into RMA can be a very intimidating experience because there's so much to cover, and Dr. Leung made me and my husband feel so comfortable and cared for
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Leung is someone I felt very comfortable working with from the very beginning. She gives off great energy; she's calm, informative, patient and genuine. You could tell that this is more than just a job to her. She genuinely cared about my and my husband's journey. She was very attentive too when I had questions (either via phone call or in office). I completely trusted in her during this journey. She provided me and my husband with a sense of comfort that I am forever grateful for.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Trust the process, enjoy the process, because you're in great hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Leung's presence is so warm and inviting. Walking into RMA can be a very intimidating experience because there's so much to cover, and Dr. Leung made me and my husband feel so comfortable and cared for. She took her time with us during the initial appointment. We never felt rushed, she answered our questions honestly and always provided us with hope. Working with Dr. Leung from start to finish made me feel like I was always in good hands.
Describe the protocols Angela Leung used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We decided to start with IUI. We did one round of Letrozole medication and one trigger shot. We were grateful that our insurance covered two days of IUI in the same cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Chinue Hull-Felder)
Chinue was assigned to me after my initial nurse went on leave. From the beginning, Chinue was educated on my case, and always called/left messages to keep me updated and informed on my treatment. She was so attentive, so warm, and I felt like she genuinely cared and wanted the best for me. In times I was anxious or stressed, I would reach out to her and her response time was always quick, and she communicated in such a warm, compassionate way. I trusted in Chinue and she helped relieve a lot of my anxiety during this process.I was very grateful to work with Chinue.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic was great. The portal is so convenient and the staff was very quick to either answer your questions, or get back to you right away. My husband and I were very impressed by the efficiency of RMA (bloodwork, call backs, portal information, etc).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey.
Because we were fortunate to only have one round of IUI, the cost and what we were informed is covered under insurance is reasonable. We are still awaiting our final bill as we just graduated from RMA.
Describe Angela Leung's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Molinaro was incredible with my unique treatment. He was upfront with me on how long it could take and kept me positive and explained each step to me. He always was so kind and a smart well educated fertility doctor...he changed the medications and I had better success the second time. After a failed attempt to transfer he came up with a strategy to do a mock round and help my body produces the estrogen to help thicken the lining and it was successful and we went for the transfer she had a successful pod pregnancy. He again was so patient and smart with my treatment as he is clearly a seasoned fertility doctor...
Erin [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was absolutely incredible with me. I have high anxiety and she helped me stay calm and answered every question silly or not. She kept me going and was so amazing...The clinic was outstanding I would recommend RMA to anyone going through fertility struggles. Wait times on certain days were long but it wasn’t awful...Dr. Molinaro was incredible with my unique treatment. He was upfront with me on how long it could take and kept me positive and explained each step to me. He always was so kind and a smart well educated fertility doctor. I was so lucky to have him be the leader of my team at RMA...
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Just keep that positive outlook throughout because it helped me not give up hope.
Human bc I felt he totally cared about my personal journey and helped us through every step
After an unsuccessful first round he changed the medications and I had better success the second time. After a failed attempt to transfer he came up with a strategy to do a mock round and help my body produces the estrogen to help thicken the lining and it was successful and we went for the transfer she had a successful pod pregnancy. He again was so patient and smart with my treatment as he is clearly a seasoned fertility doctor
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Erin )
Erin was absolutely incredible with me. I have high anxiety and she helped me stay calm and answered every question silly or not. She kept me going and was so amazing
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic was outstanding I would recommend RMA to anyone going through fertility struggles. Wait times on certain days were long but it wasn’t awful. Sometimes calling about a low review about the wait was unnecessary and if you were waiting for an important phone call waiting until the nurse called with the news first then calling about whatever else. You see the RMA phone number and can get overwhelmed when it’s not your nurse with news. Overall it was a 10/10 experience for me and my partner
Most of the time it was fine once or twice it was very long wait times bc it was a busier day
2022, Successful
Dr. Leung approached all questions and concerns with empathy and care, and discussed the emotional components as well as the medical. It felt like she really understood what we were going through and why we were so nervous and anxious...She was gentle both with information and also physically when doing exams. She was always available, and had no issue squeezing us in for a visit when something didn't feel right, and even agreed to be the only doctor to see me through this process. I felt like I was her only patient (which Obviously I was not) and that she always had time for me...
My nurse Alyssa [at RMA of New Jersey] is amazing. She would always call me the MINUTE results were in so I never had to worry. The few times I added an appointment because something seemed off, she would follow up with me, and she was receptive to adding occasional TSH testing when I requested it...The location is quiet, private, CLEAN, and welcoming. Everyone is very nice, discreet, and genuinely seem happy for you when you get pregnant/graduate...
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Leung acknowledges the emotional concerns with the medical concerns. She was gentle both with information and also physically when doing exams. She was always available, and had no issue squeezing us in for a visit when something didn't feel right, and even agreed to be the only doctor to see me through this process. I felt like I was her only patient (which Obviously I was not) and that she always had time for me.
Be honest. Ask any and all questions. She will answer them all in an informative and compassionate way, without bias or judgement.
I have never felt so heard, especially after going through two losses in less than 4 months. Dr. Leung approached all questions and concerns with empathy and care, and discussed the emotional components as well as the medical. It felt like she really understood what we were going through and why we were so nervous and anxious.
I ended up being pregnant at the first visit (surprise for us). She almost immediately but me on progesterone to ensure the uterus was thick and the baby could attach well. We had never made it past 8 weeks, and we truly believe that because of her recommendation I am at 10 weeks today.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa Brooks)
My nurse Alyssa is amazing. She would always call me the MINUTE results were in so I never had to worry. The few times I added an appointment because something seemed off, she would follow up with me, and she was receptive to adding occasional TSH testing when I requested it.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The location is quiet, private, CLEAN, and welcoming. Everyone is very nice, discreet, and genuinely seem happy for you when you get pregnant/graduate. I'm not sure if it is because of COVID, but partners/husbands are not allowed for some tests or other things such as blood draws. I'm really bad with needles, so they were kind enough to make an exception for me to have my husband with me for blood drawing.
With my insurance, I was only responsible for a $25 co-pay per visit.
Not experienced

2021 - 2022, Successful
I always felt respected and heard. Dr. osman explained things throughly to me and always had hope...Very compassionate. Truly understands what you’re going through. Explains everything and listens and answers all of your questions. I always thought she set realistic expectations except for my first retrieval cycle, but it was the first one with a lot of unknowns. She adjusted the treatment and the rest were really successful...
My nurse [at RMA of New Jersey] was so great. I do a lot of research and always have my own questions and she always took the time to answer them or run it by my doctor. She always promptly called me and returned emails...It’s a large practice which is great, but it would be nice to know what doctors practice out of what locations when making your initial appointments. I saw many different doctors throughout which was great, but it took me some figuring out.
How was your experience with Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
Ask all of your questions and don’t be afraid to tell her all your concerns.
I think I did a standard antagonist protocol with follistim, menopur and Lipton and hcg trigger. My dosing was changed after the first cycle and then remained the same for my second and third cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Hillary Silva )
My nurse was so great. I do a lot of research and always have my own questions and she always took the time to answer them or run it by my doctor. She always promptly called me and returned emails.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Very efficient. Rarely they would be backed up but I could usually get in and out
Insurance coverage. Out of pocket for genetic testing only

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Maguire did not rush any visits and really took the time to get to know me...She was able to give accurate information and knew exactly what would work best for me...so nice, caring and compassionate...you can tell loves what she does. Dr. Maguire made me feel comfortable each time. She was able to explain the process and procedures. Dr. Maguire went into details on the ultrasound and answered all my questions...
Alexis [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was very caring and compassionate when delivering information. She answered every question I had with confidence...All the staff from the Doctors to nurses to blood work staff to staff at desk everyone was so friendly and optimistic for me. They all are supportive and rooting you for a successful pregnancy...
How was your experience with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
I would recommend Dr. Maguire to anyone looking for fertility treatment. She was a sweet doctor who you can tell loves what she does. Dr. Maguire made me feel comfortable each time. She was able to explain the process and procedures. Dr. Maguire went into details on the ultrasound and answered all my questions.
Be positive and trust Dr. Maguire, she knows what she is doing.
Dr. Maggie’s was so nice, caring and compassionate. She was able to give accurate information and knew exactly what would work best for me. Dr. Maguire did not rush any visits and really took the time to get to know me.
I have poor egg quality so when I tried IUI’s for unsure purposes I was informed that it could take a while because of our circumstances. After I completed IUI’s for insurance I went right into IVF. My first IVF was a success and I couldn’t be happier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alexis Martin)
Alexis was very caring and compassionate when delivering information. She answered every question I had with confidence.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They are all wonderful and would recommend them all. All the staff from the Doctors to nurses to blood work staff to staff at desk everyone was so friendly and optimistic for me. They all are supportive and rooting you for a successful pregnancy.
I only have the option for single embryo transfer but I think that is a good idea to prevent complications.
2021 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Leung is] Very responsive and amazing bedside manner. Really happy she was my doctor. She answered all my questions which was nice and really showed compassion and that she truly cared. Although my time with her was short I know that if I need to return to RMA I will def. request for her to be my doctor, i fully trust her....
Great place, everyone is so nice there [RMA of New Jersey] and make sure to help you feel at ease. In the beginning it can be very overwhelming but once you get used to the monitoring protocols its easier for you. Everyone from the front desk to all the nurses and doctors showed great empathy towards me and my husband...
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
If you have any question just ask she will answer you as soon as she can.
Dr. Leung was very compassionate and would answer any and all questions I had.
We did a round of IUI even though i was eligible for IVF straight away and she listened to my plan and agreed to it. The doctor along with my nurse were very responsive to any and all questions I had.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Great place, everyone is so nice there and make sure to help you feel at ease. In the beginning it can be very overwhelming but once you get used to the monitoring protocols its easier for you. Everyone from the front desk to all the nurses and doctors showed great empathy towards me and my husband.
we were fortunate that our insurance covered a big chuck of it.
2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr Treiser always explained everything to me as easily as possible. She made it relatable...trusting and to the point. We had a plan of action and she guided me through it She was easy to talk to especially with such an emotional topic...I had low amh and my husband had 1 issue with sperm. Dr treiser explained we could keep trying naturally (we had previous miscarriage) but if we wanted to increase our odds IVF with PGA testing would be the route to go...
Michelle [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was amazing she went above and beyond...Monitoring was always a breeze for me. I would always be on the early side of the window to ensure my wait time was minimal...From the beginning testing to the financials to the medication. I always was well informed and knew what to expect next. Weakness i would say it’s a little bit of a factory but the positive more than outweigh this one weakness...
How was your experience with Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
dR treiser was trusting and to the point. We had a plan of action and she guided me through it She was easy to talk to especially with such an emotional topic. I appreciate everything dr treiser did.
Expect action quickly.
Describe the protocols Susan Treiser used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Benedetto )
Michelle was amazing she went above and beyond. I truly could not have done this without Michelle.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Strength is not organization and efficiency. From the beginning testing to the financials to the medication. I always was well informed and knew what to expect next. Weakness i would say it’s a little bit of a factory but the positive more than outweigh this one weakness
Out of pocket around $12k

2022, Successful
Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner...she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way...she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey...
She [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] checked in often, made sure I was clear on next steps and when to come in for what. And I know the second she got any test results, she'd call me immediately. She never rushed me off the phone and always returned my calls promptly...Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a truly wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive....
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Please see my previous write up: We first came to RMA because my husband and I had just been told that he may be infertile — and our heads were spinning. (Turns out, he was.) Highly emotional and overwhelmed, we found ourselves sitting in front of Dr. Leung. Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner. Starting with our very first consultation with her, she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way. She wasn't one to sugar coat (which I appreciated as I'm all about managing expectations) nor did she have a dooms-day attitude by any means. Instead, she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey. When we wanted to start treatment, how many rounds of IUI we'd be able to stomach before perhaps turning to IVF, etc. I felt heard and I very much appreciated that. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. While I didn't see Dr. Leung much outside the consultations and IUI procedures, she always checked in. Be it a phone call or an email, she made sure we knew she was rooting for us and there to answer any questions. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
You should absolutely feel empowered to ask questions. If you don't understand something, just say so and she'll make sure she explains it in a different way so that you do.
Given my husband's infertility, we needed donor sperm. After having weighed out the physical, emotional, and monetary differences between IUI and IVF — and accounting for the fact that I am still in my early 30s with healthy and clear ovaries, we decided to start with IUI. The plan was to do 3-4 rounds before jumping to IVF. Luckily, we got pregnant from the second round of IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Adrienne Frankel)
THEY'RE THE BEST! Adrienne was on top of everything. She checked in often, made sure I was clear on next steps and when to come in for what. And I know the second she got any test results, she'd call me immediately. She never rushed me off the phone and always returned my calls promptly. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a truly wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Please see my original response: We first came to RMA because my husband and I had just been told that he may be infertile — and our heads were spinning. (Turns out, he was.) Highly emotional and overwhelmed, we found ourselves sitting in front of Dr. Leung. Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner. Starting with our very first consultation with her, she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way. She wasn't one to sugar coat (which I appreciated as I'm all about managing expectations) nor did she have a dooms-day attitude by any means. Instead, she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey. When we wanted to start treatment, how many rounds of IUI we'd be able to stomach before perhaps turning to IVF, etc. I felt heard and I very much appreciated that. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. While I didn't see Dr. Leung much outside the consultations and IUI procedures, she always checked in. Be it a phone call or an email, she made sure we knew she was rooting for us and there to answer any questions. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.