Natan Bar-Chama

311 North St
White Plains, NY 10605

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr McAvey had a warm bedside manner, emailed and called me personally, didn't make me feel rushed, and seemed genuinely concerned with my success...Be communicative with Dr.McAvey regarding your care. She helped me when the clinic failed me. I appreciated her involvement... I appreciated her bedside manner and her level of involvement in my care. I would definitely recommend.
The IVF coordinator [at RMA] was unresponsive and failed to provide critical information. My cycle was delayed as a result. Additionally, there was a billing error that almost delayed my cycle for a second time. Despite the errors, the clinic did step up to make things right and I appreciated that effort...[Nurses] Seemed to be informative, patient and thorough. I felt confident in my care. Not overly warm, but kind enough.
How was your experience with Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
Dr. McAvey was very warm, optimistic, thorough and personal. Dr McAvey was very warm, optimistic, thorough, and personal. I appreciated her bedside manner and her level of involvement in my care. I would definitely recommend.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Beth McAvey used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Traditional IVF with ICSI
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The IVF coordinator was horrible. My cycle was delayed because of her lack of communication and errors. That said, the clinic did come through for me to try to make things right. I was reassigned and prioritized in my care going forward and I truly appreciated that effort.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beth McAvey at RMA of New York.
I believe it was $12,500 for an IVF package including one FET if the fresh transfer failed. Plus $2500 for ICSI and around $5000 for meds.
Describe Beth McAvey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
She recommended SET based on my age, diagnosis, and past success.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The IVF coordinator was unresponsive and failed to provide critical information. My cycle was delayed as a result. Additionally, there was a billing error that almost delayed my cycle for a second time. Despite the errors, the clinic did step up to make things right and I appreciated that effort.
Beth McAvey

2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
He's [Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee] very knowledgable but seems rushed.... Although the care is good at RMA and all of the doctors are experienced and knowledgable, they see a high number of patients each day. They follow a very organized system and the doctors, nurses and office staff provide consistent service but it all seems automatic and hurried. I didn't often feel like I was able to get enough insight or information - especially when I was in for ultrasounds. I was usually told that a nurse would call me with results and will let me know what my doctor wants to do as a next step (during monitoring hours, I would see whatever doctor was available and not necessarily my own). Again, I feel like everyone is well trained and the information is correct but it feels very formulaic and hurried.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He's very knowledgable but seems rushed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Ask as many questions as you can.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Knowledgeable and experienced staff. High volume of patients - which means that the operations are managed well, but it can feel a bit impersonal. Considering the volume of patients, the staff works hard to make you feel like you are getting individualized attention.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York.
Some were covered by my insurance and some were not.
Tanmoy Mukherjee

2016, 6 Eggs Frozen
About $4,500 for medication. About $9000 for egg freezing. About $750 for anesthesia...Monitoring [at RMA of New York] was in the early morning. Not ideal for my schedule, but I went at the end of the window and was fine...On the weekends, the east side clinic was very crowded because it is the only one that is open. Bring a good book!...He [Dr. Daniel Stein] was great, but due to timing, I rarely saw him. He is warm, and has a good sense of humor and I felt very comfortable with him. He explained things thoroughly and if I ever had questions I could email him. Overall, my experience was good!! I didn't get too many eggs (6 frozen) but he seemed to think that was a good amount for my numbers. He recommended that if money was not a concern that I should do a second round, but it's so expensive and I don't know if I will do it.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
He was great, but due to timing, I rarely saw him. He is warm, and has a good sense of humor and I felt very comfortable with him. He explained things thoroughly and if I ever had questions I could email him. Overall, my experience was good!! I didn't get too many eggs (6 frozen) but he seemed to think that was a good amount for my numbers. He recommended that if money was not a concern that I should do a second round, but it's so expensive and I don't know if I will do it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Schedule your egg freezing cycle when you don't have anything else going on. The hormones can make your emotions go nuts.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
The staff was very friendly and the other doctors were great as well. I only saw Dr. Stein for my initial consult and at the end.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I had no problems with the nursing staff. They were great!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was in the early morning. Not ideal for my schedule, but I went at the end of the window and was fine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Stein at RMA of New York.
Daniel Stein
NY - Westside

Dr. Grunfeld was very detailed oriented, had an obvious expertise in this area and explained on a macro level what was going on and what to expect (the nurses handled the day to day). I understood my diagnosis and what the treatment would be...Don't expect to get to talk to him whenever you want...Since I have PCOS and ovulate late (my cycles around about 3 months long), we started on Clomid and a trigger shot and tried that for a number of cycles. When it didn't work he met with me and we talked about other options, and decided that before anything more invasive we should try another medication - i went on Letrazole and after 2 cycles got a positive pregnancy test.
It's [RMA - East Side] always packed there - get to your appointments and monitoring hours early...At RMA, you see your Dr. occasionally but the nurses are really who you deal with the most...Dr. Grunfeld was very detailed oriented, had an obvious expertise in this area and explained on a macro level what was going on and what to expect (the nurses handled the day to day)...[cost of treatments] approx $2000
How was your experience with Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
Don't expect to get to talk to him whenever you want. At RMA, you see your Dr. occasionally but the nurses are really who you deal with the most.
Describe the protocols Lawrence Grunfeld used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
It's always packed there - get to your appointments and monitoring hours early.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York.
approx $2000
2016, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
[Dr Lederman at RMA of New York was] rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person....Accurate, but seemed chilly in his demeanor. Results oriented, but only for "physical" issues....Allowed children to go to appointments (except IVF) which is helpful when dealing with secondary infertility.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Don't expect warmth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Since I had unexplained infertility, he suggested we follow the protocol put in place and covered by my insurance company (3 iuis on Clomid with IVF if they fail). He wanted to go straight to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
Provided what the MD didn't.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Covered by health insurance.
Matthew Lederman

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Sandler] is obviously a brilliant dude, but there were times I felt like he spoke down to me, as if I couldn't possibly understand the intricacies of ART treatments, when in reality I was reading academic journal articles regularly to try to know as much as possible...Don't be afraid to ask questions because he will answer them...Just don't expect to ask questions or get much information during the monitoring ultrasounds because they have to see a million patients in a row before and after you...
You will feel like a number [at RMA - East Side] but it's okay -- that just means they know what they're doing. Even on days when you cannot believe how freaking packed the waiting room is, you will be in and out of there before you know it. A lot of people go there and I took that to mean that they were good. I didn't have success with them but that's because my body is wacky... they bill your insurance for a complete cycle, so if you don't make it to transfer, it is still billed as a complete cycle. I don't know if it is different for self-pay people...
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
He is obviously a brilliant dude, but there were times I felt like he spoke down to me, as if I couldn't possibly understand the intricacies of ART treatments, when in reality I was reading academic journal articles regularly to try to know as much as possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to ask questions because he will answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
In a way, I thought it was somewhat reassuring to be treated like a number, as long as whoever I was dealing with knew my background, where I was in treatment, and so on. The fact that the clinic ran like a well-oiled machine was very comforting because they really did give you the impression they knew what they were doing. I'm also not a person who needs to feel coddled.
Describe the protocols Benjamin Sandler used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
1 Clomid cycle with IUI, 3 letrozole cycles with IUI, and 1 last letrozole cycle with TI (because I felt that we were headed for IVF anyway and didn't want to waste money on another IUI). Then, IVF/ICSI with PGS on antagonist protocol (preceded by 10-14 days of OCP), using max dosage of stims because -- as it turned out -- I have DOR! This was never verbalized to me until after the first cycle failed. Good thing I read all those journal articles because I had figured that out myself. The next cycle was supposed to be micro dose Lupron flare protocol preceded by OCP again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Kirsten Schlosser)
Everyone on the support staff was amazing. Even the phlebotomists were sweet and super competent. In the end, I think that makes a bigger difference in the experience than how the doctor talks to you, for example.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
You will feel like a number but it's okay -- that just means they know what they're doing. Even on days when you cannot believe how freaking packed the waiting room is, you will be in and out of there before you know it. A lot of people go there and I took that to mean that they were good. I didn't have success with them but that's because my body is wacky.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I covered this earlier -- it is very busy during morning monitoring but they have so many phlebotomists that it takes no time to get blood draws done. Sometimes there is a minor wait to get twanded but I was never there more than an hour. Just don't expect to ask questions or get much information during the monitoring ultrasounds because they have to see a million patients in a row before and after you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York.
This is important -- they bill your insurance for a complete cycle, so if you don't make it to transfer, it is still billed as a complete cycle. I don't know if it is different for self-pay people. All told, we used up 8750 of our 10K insurance limit, plus another 4500 out of pocket for PGS, freezing (even though there was nothing to freeze), anesthesia, and extra meds beyond what our insurance was willing to cover ( I was on very high doses).

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr Talebian was completely professional, smart, compassionate, knowledgable, caring and very kind. My experience with her was EXCELLENT! I am currently about to start another IVF cycle for a second child and I tracked her down at her new clinic (CCRM) just to make sure she was my doctor again. I recommend her highly!!!...Dr Talebian was wonderful every step of the way! She always replied to every email and phone call with detailed answers to my questions. She was very approachable and made sure I understood everything. She was kind, generous, funny and always treated me with absolute respect.
This was a real pain at RMA! I had to go to Midtown Manhattan for certain procedures or on the weekends which was not as convenient and monitoring hours were only early in the morning and there were always tons of women waiting. At CCRM now, it's MUCH better. You can schedule monitoring any time!...IUIs were about $1000 each (plus the cost of sperm). The whole IVF cycle was about $15,000 plus $5k for genetic testing and $5k for meds.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to ask anything! She is totally nonjudgmental and always responded to all my questions (some of which were kind of crazy!) with patience, compassion and clarity.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Sheeva Talebian used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Honestly, I don't remember all the details. But she described everything well and I opted for the conservative choices and I paid extra expenses to try to maximize my potential success, including genetic testing and ICSI. My only regret (not her fault at all) is that I feel I spent too much time on IUIs and should have gone to IVF sooner. She had recommended this but was totally understanding of my choice not to.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Locations were good. I did not like that monitoring only was early in the morning
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York.
Describe Sheeva Talebian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
She highly recommended single embryo transfer because I did genetic testing on the embryos.
Sheeva Talebian

2011 - 2015, Successful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
....from the getgo Dr. Sandler was very honest...He did not want to continue a cycle if it wasn't looking good, and was cognizant of me as a person.
Keri was the nurse I worked with...She was unbelievable...[Monitoring appointments] very long waits unless there right when the doors opened. VERY long.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
I think Dr. Sandler was a very smart doctor who handled a pretty textbook case of diagnosed infertility very well. I was a VERY nervous patient, and he handled me well, was very honest and practical, and got me to where I needed to be. Sometimes I wanted more compassion, but also understood our goals were aligned, and he was doing everything he could to get me to where I wanted to be,
He is not going to hold your hand, but he will do whatever he can to get the best otucome.
I felt like from the getgo Dr. Sandler was very honest- never giving me false hope, but making me believe he would do anything he could to ensure I was successful. He spent over an hour with me at our first meeting, and was always patient, honest, and practical. He did not want to continue a cycle if it wasn't looking good, and was cognizant of me as a person. He is not what I would describe as "warm and fuzzy" but inspired confidence in me as a patient that he would do whatever he could to ensure the best out come.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Keri Bergin)
Keri was the nurse I worked with primarily in between my first series of IVF when I had twins and when I went back for a singleton embryo transfer. She was unbelievable. She left for med school which was very sad for me, but she made me feel empowered, confident, comfortable and supported. I adored her
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Horrible. Very long waits unless there right when the doors opened. VERY long
2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Talebian is very reassuring, despite my many setbacks, that eventually I will get pregnant. I was probably okay with going on to my 7th IUI, when she encouraged me to move onto IVF... I appreciate a doctor that is willing to give me a nudge.
I am having problems with the long waiting time for appointments... The only issue that I had with the nursing staff is they forgot about me when i was dropping off a sperm sample. I waited for 45 mins, freaking out about all the time that was passing...
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Dr. Talebian is very reassuring, despite my many setbacks, that eventually I will get pregnant. I was probably okay with going on to my 7th IUI, when she encouraged me to move onto IVF. I believe that she is doing the right thing by helping me move on from treatments that are not working. I appreciate a doctor that is willing to give me a nudge.
Definitely take advantage of your time with her. Prep any questions before hand.
The moment I felt that she treated me like a human was when on my 4th IUI. Right after she completed the insemination she held up both hands, crossed both sets of fingers, and said "I'm rooting for you". It made her feel more like a friend and a cheerleader, rather than just a doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The woman that takes my blood is very sweet. The only issue that I had with the nursing staff is they forgot about me when i was dropping off a sperm sample. I waited for 45 mins, freaking out about all the time that was passing, but no one spoke to me until I made a big deal with the front desk.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I am having problems with the long waiting time for appointments.
Sheeva Talebian

2012 - 2015, Unknown Success
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He speaks very quickly and doesn't leave a lot of time to ask questions, but if you are assertive, he responds. Became warmer once he got to know me.
[My nurse[ Whitney is the best! [One] test was done without my signature authorizing it.
How was your experience with Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
He seems smart and interested in taking action. Very methodical.
Do research, ask a lot of questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
I don't know.
Whitney is the best!
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Test was done without my signature authorizing it.

2012 - 2014, Successful
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Alan [Copperman] was very knowledgeable and always seemed completely committed to getting me pregnant. he does not show much compassion though and he didn't tell me about pre genetic testing, which I found out from a friend, and found it to be extremely valuable in my final successful IVF...We first tried two IUIs every cycle - no success. The 2nd IVF, the Dr. advised only putting in one good embryo, although I had asked for the previous embryo to be included. It was a frozen embryo with a different donor and therefore, he said the practice wouldn't put two embryos together from different donors. This is understandable but he didn't tell me until the day of transfer, but he did come personally to explain it to me.
RMA actually told me that my remaining embryo undergoing pre genetic testing was not good and 2 weeks later I realized the nurse was mistaken and it was good. That embryo turned out to be my son, but I had a rough 2 weeks in which I thought i had another unsuccessful treatment...Alan was very knowledgeable and always seemed completely committed to getting me pregnant. he does not show much compassion though and he didn't tell me about pre genetic testing, which I found out from a friend, and found it to be extremely valuable in my final successful IVF.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
Ask a lot of questions about your options. The nurses are your friends, and the doctors do not generally have a lot of compassion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
He was generally kind but showed little to no emotion. In my 2nd and final iVF I had a miscarriage scare while traveling for work in HK and a HK doctor had wrongly told me I had a miscarriage. Fortunately, a second doctor told me everything was fine, but when I got back to NYC, Dr. Cooperman was somehow mad at me for the whole thing, which was a little heartless and ridiculous.
Describe the protocols Alan Copperman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Very compassionate but not all could draw blood well and sometimes it took several times.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Very knowledgeable and helpful but too big to receive personal attention.
It was fine
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alan Copperman at RMA of New York.
not much because of my health insurance plan.
Describe Alan Copperman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
None, he did a good job.
2013 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Grunfeld at RMA of New York] knows what he is doing and gets results. His bedside manner could be better, but he genuinely believes in what he is doing....Be prepared to be inundated with information. Make sure to come with your questions prepared because he will talk over you otherwise. That being said, he always gives thorough answers to questions...The wait time can be long. Arrive early to ensure being seen in a timely manner.
How was your experience with Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
He knows what he is doing and gets results. His bedside manner could be better, but he genuinely believes in what he is doing.

2011 - 2013, Successful
Initial impression was good. Over the course of several treatments, failed cycles and two attempts he became more distant. Second pregnancy I was made to feel as though I was more of an inconvenience than a patient... Ectopic preg was completely missed as a preg test was not done to confirm neg outcome of IUI.
Office staff was curt or even rude. Plan of care was "by the book" not necessarily to my specifics... Expect good results but not a lot of hand holding and warm cozy feelings. They run a very efficient factory with high ratings but not touchy-feely.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Initial impression was good. Over the course of several treatments, failed cycles and two attempts he became more distant. Second pregnancy I was made to feel as though I was more of an inconvenience than a patient. As if I were greedy wanting to try to have a second child.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Office staff was curt or even rude. Plan of care was "by the book" not necessarily to my specifics. Ectopic preg was completely missed as a preg test was not done to confirm neg outcome of IUI.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Klein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
First cycle was just IUI, second used ovidrel and IUI, third was Clomid, Ovidril and IUI (I had severe reaction to Clomid), 4th was injectable with Ovidril and IUI (result ectopic). Last was injections, egg retrieval, IVF, 3 embryo transfer resulting in 1live birth, 1 embryo frozen. 1 year later, embryo transfer resulting in 1live birth.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
They answered questions but I didn't get a lot of compassion at missed attempts or after ruptured ectopic that almost killed me.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Usually convenient. I was there at odd hours but could be forced to wait, especially my second experience, almost as a vendetta even if I was the first patient there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York.
~15k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Office staff were quite rude. They would chat or take other patients in before me forcing me to wait extensively for what appeared to be personal dislike. I overheard them discussing me as "weird" as if that justified being unprofessional.
Jeffrey Klein
2010 - 2013, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
He [Dr. Copperman] is a talented doctor but definitely lacks bedside manner. You go to him for his expertise and success rates, not because he is going to make you feel warm and fuzzy. I liked seeing other doctors in the practice who were a little warmer, but knowing that he was reviewing all the blood work and sonograms was good.
It [RMA of New York] feels like a factory. the morning check-in for blood and ultrasound are very crowded. you have to wait, sometimes up to 45 minutes to get in for blood and then wait again for a doctor to come see you. then if you have additional questions you have to wait for a nurse. when you are cycling through for IVF and have to be there almost daily for 10 days its hard not to feel frustrated and just a number.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
he is a talented doctor but definitely lacks bedside manner. You go to him for his expertise and success rates, not because he is going to make you feel warm and fuzzy. I liked seeing other doctors in the practice who were a little warmer, but knowing that he was reviewing all the blood work and sonograms was good. i did have some losses, one in particular that was devastating, and he was very helpful. at the end of the day i owe my two amazing sons to him.
he is a clinician first with a high volume practice. you will get pregnant there but he won't be your best friend.
it feels like a factory. the morning check-in for blood and ultrasound are very crowded. you have to wait, sometimes up to 45 minutes to get in for blood and then wait again for a doctor to come see you. then if you have additional questions you have to wait for a nurse. when you are cycling through for IVF and have to be there almost daily for 10 days its hard not to feel frustrated and just a number.
i dont remember sorry. i think I blocked it all out.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: anne)
anne and hilde were absolutely amazing. they were my first cycles for my oldest. Second time around his staff was not nearly as good. HIlde was in midwifery school so wasn't as available and anne was out on maternity leave. one nurse gave me a dosage error during an iVF cycle and nearly destroyed the cycle.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
factory. front desk staff probably dealt with way too many hormonal women to count and now is in robot mode.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
ugh. you had to wait. you didnt know if it would be 10 minutes or 40 minutes. during a 10 day cycle its awful when you are racing to get to work. The waiting room is absolutely packed. And they make you go back into the waiting room between blood and doctor sonogram (in 2010/2011 you went right in). general impression of the difference between 2010/2011 and 2013/2014 was that they got too big too fast
we had 5 cycles. insurance paid for 2 and change but even after that the doctor's visits were covered by coinsurance. it was just the transfer, retrieval, ICSI, etc that wasn't covered. Probably 20K out of pocket for all of it
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
one of the nurses gave incorrect hormone information during an IVF cycle. it was caught when I asked a question to a different nurse as I contrasted what she said to my prior day's instructions. Doctor called me immediately and had me come in the next day. At the end of the day we were still able to do the retrieval.
2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr Sandler was very personable and remembered previous discussions and was very honest...The entire staff [at RMA of New York] is great, but I wouldn't recommend this facility if the male partner is the problem.
The entire staff [at RMA of New York] is great, but I wouldn't recommend this facility if the male partner is the problem...It's like a factory during monitoring hours, otherwise it's clean and the staff is friendly and competent.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
The entire staff is great, but I wouldn't recommend this facility if the male partner is the problem
Be patient
Corteous, professional and thorough
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was a factory; get there as early as possible or you could be there for a long time
Between 9,000-10,000 a cycle and about 300-350 in medication co-pays
NY - Eastside
[Dr. Sekhon has] Excellent bedside manners, positive attitude, Seems very confident in the treatment plan, made me feel very well taken care of. Unfortunately monitoring visits don’t allow much time for discussions, but in my Zoom appointments the doctor went over everything in detail...Book consults separately from monitoring visits as mornings are very busy and doctor doesn’t have much time
[at RMA of New York] I was a bit disappointing in the service level now compared to 5 years ago when I first started seeing them. Phone lines were sooo busy, I got incorrect information from the telephone operator/nurse (nothing serious just concerning opening hours), I had to call back to get the information already requested....
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Needle)
Friendly and detail oriented
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I saw Dr Stein before I switched to Dr Sekhon. I was not pleased with his bedside manners and his coordinator. She called in wrong prescriptions to my pharmacy which resulted in me having to wait on line to reach her (coordinators don’t have a direct line which makes communication very hard). She also never sent me the treatment protocol after I asked 4 times for it.
Lucky Sekhon