Natan Bar-Chama

311 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

2018 - 2022, Successful
Under his [Dr. Daniel Stein] care, we thawed my eggs, made embryos and did our first FET in March. It worked and I am now 9 weeks pregnant and cannot thank Dr. Stein and the RMA team enough for their expertise, professionalism, and kind demeanor...Don't expect to see Dr. Stein every visit - he is there for the important stuff but you will see nearly everyone during your monitoring
RMA of NY only practices eSET. They will not do multiples...LOVE that they have a financial coordinator who handled my insurance. I do wish you could request your monitoring appt time online vs always having to call them on a weekly basis but they were pretty good about getting me the time I needed each week.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
have been a patient of Dr. Stein's since 2018 when I decided to freeze my eggs at 34 y/o. Now at 38, I was diagnosed with PCOS so back to Dr. Stein we went! Under his care, we thawed my eggs, made embryos and did our first FET in March. It worked and I am now 9 weeks pregnant and cannot thank Dr. Stein and the RMA team enough for their expertise, professionalism, and kind demeanor. I am so happy I decided to freeze my eggs with Dr. Stein's recommendation when I did and found out recently that RMA of NY has one of the best, if not the best, success rates for successful pregnancies from frozen eggs. We will definitely be back for our second child and will forever be grateful for making our dreams of having children possible for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
I was always greeted in a warm and professional manner and never felt like just another number.
Describe the protocols Daniel Stein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
After being diagnosed at 38 with PCOS, we went straight to IVF and Dr. Stein did not recommend IUI or any other treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jackie )
Jackie called me weekly - I never met her in person but she always gave me my results and talked me through my next steps.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Stein at RMA of New York.
For my original egg freezing in 2018, we paid out of pocket about 14k as this wasn't covered by insurance. For our IVF cycle with ICSI, insurance covered us less 10% out of pocket to RMA. I think we paid less than $1500 all in to date.
Describe Daniel Stein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
RMA of NY only practices eSET. They will not do multiples.

2022, Successful
Dr. Flisser was always thorough and explained things as many times as I needed to hear them. My husband also felt very comfortable with how Dr. Flisser spoke to him during our later monitoring appointments. There was one time that I wanted to try a different schedule of medications than what was suggested. Dr. Flisser was open to my concerns and we were able to adjust the initial plan to something I felt more comfortable with.
Morning monitoring [at RMA of New York] was very organized and ran smoothly. All of the doctors I saw were very kind and thorough even though they weren’t my primary doctor. Whenever I had questions, it was easy to leave a message and someone always returned my call the same day...[the nurses] were always very detailed in reporting results and never hesitated to co silt Dr. flisser if I had a question they couldn’t answer.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Ask questions! Dr. Flisser will explain everything in depth
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Dr. Flisser was always very kind and compassionate but also direct and honest- he answered my questions thoroughly and never hesitated to say when he didn’t know the answer to a question. It was a nice surprise that I was able to be seen by him during my monitoring appointments.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
There were 2 nurses who typically contacted me with results- Sam and Ariel. They were always very detailed in reporting results and never hesitated to co silt Dr. flisser if I had a question they couldn’t answer.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Morning monitoring was very organized and ran smoothly. All of the doctors I saw were very kind and thorough even though they weren’t my primary doctor. Whenever I had questions, it was easy to leave a message and someone always returned my call the same day.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments ran smoothly. Some days were busier than others. On average, I spent about 30 minutes in the office for bloodwork and ultrasound
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Flisser at RMA of New York.
Overall, we spent approximately 8k for an egg retrieval and FET
Describe Eric Flisser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Flisser explained that in my specific case, he would recommend to begin with a single embryo transfer. He explained the risks in a multi embryo transfer and why it wasn’t the best choice for me at this time. I felt completely comfortable with his recommendation and rationales.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Flisser was always very professional and straightforward during my treatment. During our consultation he advised I start IVF given my age and difficulty conceiving, but I opted for IUI to begin and he was supportive. I wish I had started IVF sooner and trusted his counsel more...He was very straightforward and answered my questions without making me feel like I was taking up too much of his times...
RMA handles a lot of patients. Some staff were very professional and kind and others were very brusque. Morning hours started 6:45ish...Dr. Flisser's nursing team communicated well and compassionately. His IVF coordinator was also helpful with all of our questions...The people who handle transactions tend to be the least friendly. The financial coordinators are nice but I'm sure they have to deal with a lot of questions and blowback for what isn't covered by insurance...
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Flisser and his team. He was very straightforward and answered my questions without making me feel like I was taking up too much of his times. And I was able to conceive after my first cycle, so I'm very pleased with how effective the protocol was.
He can be pretty straightforward, so if you need someone more delicate with news, then Flisser might not be the right fit.
Dr. Flisser was always very professional and straightforward during my treatment. During our consultation he advised I start IVF given my age and difficulty conceiving, but I opted for IUI to begin and he was supportive. I wish I had started IVF sooner and trusted his counsel more. During my scans, egg retrieval and FET, I appreciated his candor and kindness throughout a challenging process.
Describe the protocols Eric Flisser used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Gonal F, Menopur, Cet, Dual Trigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Samantha)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA handles a lot of patients. Some staff were very professional and kind and others were very brusque. Morning hours started 6:45ish so I can understand that some people aren't morning people. The people who handle transactions tend to be the least friendly. The financial coordinators are nice but I'm sure they have to deal with a lot of questions and blowback for what isn't covered by insurance.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Going earlier was better, and often worked, especially since my work starts promptly at 8am. But later patients would run into backups for monitoring.
Embryology and PGT were all out of pocket (~$4000K). Insurance covered everything else, except for a co-pay each visit.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
It took a really long time for my medical files to get to my MFM once I graduated from RMA. That was really annoying.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Nazem was always upbeat and positive...Being a large facility, I didn’t feel like just a number. I had the choice to see her for every appointment or go to whichever location best fit my schedule. Due to scheduling and my cycle, Dr. Seckon performed my egg retrieval. Dr. Nazem was the one who planned my treatment, performed my successful transfer, including my monitoring after my positive pregnancy test. I really felt cared for, and heard the entire time...
Nurses [at RMA of New York] always called back promptly if I had any additional questions or concerns. Staff was fantastic, and professional...Sometimes the clinic would be busy during monitoring appointments. Their new Brooklyn facility now accommodates more seating for patients, compared to previous one. The facilities are clean, and technology used seems to be the latest available. Sonograms looked clear on the screen...
How was your experience with Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York?
Dr. Nazem was always upbeat and positive. Something that I really needed, and appreciated during times of worry and fear. Being a large facility, I didn’t feel like just a number. I had the choice to see her for every appointment or go to whichever location best fit my schedule. Due to scheduling and my cycle, Dr. Seckon performed my egg retrieval. Dr. Nazem was the one who planned my treatment, performed my successful transfer, including my monitoring after my positive pregnancy test. I really felt cared for, and heard the entire time. I can’t recommend her enough.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York?
Your relationship with your doctor is what you make of it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York?
Warm bedside manner. My questions, concerns, and even thoughts on the process were heard. Dr. Nazem always returns emails promptly.
Describe the protocols Taraneh Nazem used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
My egg retrieval was in 2020 during the summer of the pandemic. I was on Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirelix, and Pregnyl for my trigger. I was thankfully not over stimulated. Out of 15/16 follicles, 13 eggs were retrieved. 9 fertilized, and 8 made it to blasts. Transfers took place end of 2021. First transfer prep estrace 3 x day, and 5 days before transfer 1 baby aspirin/day, and 1ml of progesterone in oil. Transfer was unsuccessful. Second transfer estrace 3 x day, 5 days before transfer baby aspirin, 1ml of progesterone in oil, medrol, lovenox. Transfer was successful, and currently pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Tatiana (nurse) Cynthia (coordinator))
Nurses always called back promptly if I had any additional questions or concerns. Staff was fantastic, and professional.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York.
My insurance covered everything.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Lederman is very kind and approachable. He is happy to answer questions and allows his personality and compassion to shine through in his work...Dr. Lederman was extremely helpful in making me feel like I wasn't the only person who has experienced this, and he shared that even though it was not the outcome we hoped for, the retrieval round provided us with good information moving forward....
[RMA of New York] Strengths: evidence-based, tons of research goes into their strategies, highly knowledgeable, good reputation Weaknesses: sometimes can be disorganized, it's a huge clinic so sometimes you feel like a "number"...[nurses are] Truly amazing. So kind, loving, and they're really rooting for you...they only do single embryo transfers, as far as I know...
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
When I initially consulted with Dr. Lederman, I had no idea what to expect. He was helpful in providing education to my husband and I around fertility procedures, etc. We did several diagnostic tests, and ultimately had the diagnosis of unexplained infertility. We proceeded with 3 rounds of IUI; none of which resulted in a positive pregnancy test. Then, we moved toward IVF. For my first egg retrieval, we learned that my egg quality seemed somewhat compromised, and I had challenges with retrieving mature eggs. We ended up with two embryos from the first retrieval, both of which unfortunately were chromosomally abnormal (we had them PGT tested). I was devastated, and Dr. Lederman was extremely helpful in making me feel like I wasn't the only person who has experienced this, and he shared that even though it was not the outcome we hoped for, the retrieval round provided us with good information moving forward. We did another egg retrieval, with altered protocol to hopefully get more eggs, and ended up with 2 normal PGT tested embryos. We transferred one, which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Again, I felt so defeated. Dr. Lederman called me throughout each stage of the process to provide me with updated on embryo growth, next steps, and encouragement. We went to go transfer the other embryo we had, and right before the procedure, learned that it had not survived being thawed (this was a day-7 embryo). Yet again, I was crushed. Dr. Lederman provided as much reassurance as he could, given how sad I was. We took a break after that, as mentally I was feeling hopeless about the process. A few months later, we did 2 more rounds of egg retrievals, both times getting 2 chromosomally normal embryos - leaving us with 4 total. We transferred one, which resulted in a negative pregnancy test. Transferred another, which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Transferred a third, and finally we had our strong, positive pregnancy test. After nearly 2 years of working with Dr. Lederman, I am in my second trimester of pregnancy. I cannot express enough how his dedication, warmth, and encouragement meant to my husband and I. Stick with it, and Dr. Lederman will certainly stick with you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Ask questions, express any concerns you have. He is reassuring and knowledgeable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Truly amazing. So kind, loving, and they're really rooting for you!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Insurance covered some, but out of pocket we spent around $25,000
Describe Matthew Lederman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
At my clinic, they only do single embryo transfers, as far as I know. The primary reason being that singleton pregnancies are safest.
Matthew Lederman

2022, 16 Eggs Frozen
She [Dr. Sekhon] really listened to me and made me feel totally comfortable asking questions. I felt like a person vs. just another number. I appreciated how practical she is. I'm a worrier, but she put me at ease which is not an easy feat...She never made me feel rushed and I always felt that she really cared about ensuring I was comfortable...standard egg freezing cycle. I responded well the medication and completed my cycle within 10 days...
I found the whole staff [at RMA of New York] very caring and willing to answer all my questions. They were prompt in reaching out and I always felt at ease...Great location with nice facilities (love the downtown location), efficient (rarely had to wait more than 15-20 min during monitoring to have my ultrasound), friendly (even the blood-taking tech put me at ease about the needles I'd be using)...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I met Dr. Lucky around my 31st birthday and decided at the time to hold off on egg freezing for a couple more years. Around my 33rd, I was no longer living in NYC and considered another, nationally known clinic - I had a horrible, disorganized experience and did not proceed with treatment. Several girlfriends had gone to Dr. Lucky and rated their experience 10/10 so I decided to make the journey to NY to work with her. It was absolutely worth it. She really listened to me and made me feel totally comfortable asking questions. I felt like a person vs. just another number. I appreciated how practical she is. I'm a worrier, but she put me at ease which is not an easy feat! No hesitation, she's the only fertility doctor I'd go to!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to ask questions! Be open about what you're concerned about and ask all the questions you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lucky made me felt taken care of every step of the way. She never made me feel rushed and I always felt that she really cared about ensuring I was comfortable. The whole staff at RMA was wonderful.
Describe the protocols Lucky Sekhon used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I had a standard egg freezing cycle. I responded well the medication and completed my cycle within 10 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Julia)
I found the whole staff very caring and willing to answer all my questions. They were prompt in reaching out and I always felt at ease.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York.
I had Progyny which covered the majority of costs.

2022, Unknown Success
Everything felt personal; from her [Dr. Gerber] relating her own experiences as a mother to helping us navigate financial concerns as my husband had just lost his job. On follow up visits, she remembers me and my story...starting the antagonist protocol in April 2022. I'll be taking two injections each day; Follistim in the morning and Menopur in the evening for 9-12 days.Ganirelix/Cetrotide, will be added on when the egg follicles reach 13mm...
The finance coordinator [at RMA of NY] was not always the easiest to communicate with. She sent me information without reviewing my chart to see what had already been completed. Additionally, when I ask her a question, she often answers vaguely, which requires me to ask follow up questions....I requested that the results of my saline ultrasound be sent to my obgyn. I filled out the necessary paperwork to request the documents and made sure my consent was on file. The documents were never sent. When I called to follow up, they said they would call back and never did. However, when I mentioned to Dr. Gerber during my appointment, she personally send the records the next day...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
It was immediately evident that Dr. Gerber was interested in our "story" and the journey my husband and I were taking towards building a family. Everything felt personal; from her relating her own experiences as a mother to helping us navigate financial concerns as my husband had just lost his job. On follow up visits, she remembers me and my story. On one occasion, I reached out to the RMA office for records. The office never got back to me and I never received what was requested; when I mentioned this to Dr. Gerber during my next appointment, she personally sent me what I needed the very next day. I have full faith in her expertise as a Dr. and cannot wait for her to guide me through the next steps.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Share your concerns openly. Although I was initially embarrassed to share some of my concerns, I never felt judged and she put my mind at ease.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Rachel Gerber used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I will be starting the antagonist protocol in April 2022. I'll be taking two injections each day; Follistim in the morning and Menopur in the evening for 9-12 days.Ganirelix/Cetrotide, will be added on when the egg follicles reach 13mm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jenna McAuliffe)
I have not had too many interactions as of yet. She has sent me the details of my protocol and seems very organized. She has answered all of my questions so far.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The finance coordinator was not always the easiest to communicate with. She sent me information without reviewing my chart to see what had already been completed. Additionally, when I ask her a question, she often answers vaguely, which requires me to ask follow up questions. Regarding the clinic in general, it is sometimes frustrating that there is not a direct phone number to reach the Mount Kisco location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York.
I have not received a full picture of this yet.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Rachel Gerber
Westchester

2021 - 2022, 23 Eggs Frozen
RMA is a well-oiled machine - they know what they're doing. Despite being a big practice, it was easy for me to reach my care team and everyone I spoke with throughout the process was calm and helpful...They [nurses] called me after every monitoring appointment, and all my calls and questions were returned and answered quickly and calmly. Their clear communication made the process run smoothly.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I went through what was fortunately a very straightforward egg freezing cycle with Dr. Sekhon. The initial consultation appointment was very thorough, and left me with a clear idea of what to reasonably expect for someone freezing at my age (37). I saw Dr. Sekhon several times during my cycle, and each time, even during very brief monitoring appointments, she expertly balanced the straightforward sharing of information about how the cycle was progressing with empathy and care. I was grateful that she was easy to reach with questions, and honest about both the potential and limitations of the freezing process. Her care and that of her team made a daunting process very manageable.
I had to book several weeks out for both my initial consultation and follow up appointment, so be prepared for a possible wait. The time in the appointments moves quickly, and there's a lot of information to process - preparing questions beforehand will help you ensure you have all the info you need (and you can also email her if you need to follow up).
Dr. Sekhon gave a thorough overview of the egg freezing process, and made sure I knew how to reach her and her team with any follow up questions. She responded quickly to my questions, and her team was friendly and easy to reach, which helped make the process very smooth.
I had a very straightforward treatment plan for my egg retrieval - Gonal-F and Menopur for 8-9 days, followed by a trigger shot. Dr. Sekhon attenuated the medication after my monitoring appointments.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
They called me after every monitoring appointment, and all my calls and questions were returned and answered quickly and calmly. Their clear communication made the process run smoothly.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I was glad to be able to go into the clinic most convenient to my home during monitoring hours - I had to wait about 10 minutes once or twice, but it wasn't a big deal, and once I got in I was finished in under ten minutes.
The cycle and included appointments was $9,500, the anesthesia for the retrieval was $950, the medications were approximately $5,500.

2021 - 2022, Successful
As difficult as the process is, she [Dr. Thornton] always made me feel at ease and helped me to stop stressing by answering all of my questions (and very promptly) with great insight and knowledge. When things did not go quite as expected with my first egg retrieval, she quickly put a new plan in place and thoroughly explained next steps and the chances of the next cycle working, which helped me feel calm and optimistic.
[RMA of New York] is definitely a very big clinic, but I really enjoyed going to the Downtown office, which is much smaller than the main office on the UES. I never waited very long for my monitoring appointments and I almost always saw my actual doctor, which allowed me to ask her any questions in person and to find out next steps right then and there during the monitoring appointment.
How was your experience with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
I would highly recommend Dr. Thornton and had a really positive experience going through IVF under her care. As difficult as the process is, she always made me feel at ease and helped me to stop stressing by answering all of my questions (and very promptly) with great insight and knowledge. When things did not go quite as expected with my first egg retrieval, she quickly put a new plan in place and thoroughly explained next steps and the chances of the next cycle working, which helped me feel calm and optimistic. She is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor, very kind with great bedside manner, and I truly trusted her opinion and recommendations. I can't recommend her enough.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
Dr. Thornton was always available to answer my questions and usually responded within a few hours. I truly trusted her advice and she always eased any concerns I had throughout the IVF process, and she treated me with patience and compassion.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The nurses and my coordinator were great. Always very responsive and would call back very quickly if I had questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA of NY is definitely a very big clinic, but I really enjoyed going to the Downtown office, which is much smaller than the main office on the UES. I never waited very long for my monitoring appointments and I almost always saw my actual doctor, which allowed me to ask her any questions in person and to find out next steps right then and there during the monitoring appointment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments were really easy. I was usually in and out of the office within 30 minutes. I was always able to schedule the time that I wanted, which made it easy to manage before work.
Kimberley Thornton
2021 - 2022, Successful
Every question I had she [Dr. Jackson-Bey] answered openly and honestly. As a women of color, it was important to me and my partner to find a doctor whom had familiarity of health concerns that arrises for my demographic...I felt as though I was Dr. Jackson Bey only patient when I knew I wasn't. I would say to also be patient with how fast she responds back to your email. Other than that, in my experience I had a wonderful with Dr. Jackson-Bey...
Nicole [nurse at RMA of New York] was amazing. She answered all my questions regardless of how many times I asked her. I never had to wait long when I had appointments and I was still able to make it to work on time...Strengths: Well organized, clean, respectful staff and nurses. No long waits. Weakness: You may not always see your Dr. Not ever time I has an early morning appointment that I was able to see my doctor...
How was your experience with Tia Jackson-Bey at RMA of New York?
When I first met Dr. Jackson-Bey I was open and honest about my bad experience from the previous fertility clinic. Going through fertility issues is alot emotionally and mentally. I expressed to Dr. Jackson-Bey my desires to have a child of my own. She went over my previous cycle as well as expressed why the cycle option she selected for me would be beneficial. From my first visit, I immediately experienced positive variations from my first clinic. She gave me 3D sonogram because I had some fibrous. She also was able to explain in detail what additional test as well as prenatal vitamins to help support me with my cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tia Jackson-Bey at RMA of New York?
Be positive. I struggled a-lot with not being empathetic. I felt as though I was Dr. Jackson Bey only patient when I knew I wasn't. I would say to also be patient with how fast she responds back to your email. Other than that, in my experience I had a wonderful with Dr. Jackson-Bey and her amazing staff at RMANY
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tia Jackson-Bey at RMA of New York?
Dr. Bey- Jackson was amazing. From our first consultation to my current situation she has been great. Every question I had she answered openly and honestly. As a women of color, it was important to me and my partner to find a doctor whom had familiarity of health concerns that arrises for my demographic. Dr. Bey- Jackson is the type of doctor that families having issues with infertility need.
Describe the protocols Tia Jackson-Bey used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
My first cycle that wasn't conducted at RMANY, I did a natural cycle. My first cycle didn't result in a pregnancy. After going over my results, it was discovered I had endometriosis and needed further treatment before going through another cycle. I also have PCOS and low thyroid issues. Dr. Jackson Bey suggested for this cycle I try a medicated cycle. I first started with injections to help me produce quality eggs. On the day of my egg retrieval, I could bailey walk and I didn't know why until my retrieval was over. Dr Jackson Bey was able to retrieve 40 eggs. From the 40, 30 eggs fertilized and 26 turned into embryos. At my previous clinic, my doctor was only able to retrieve 12 eggs and 7 fertilized and 4 turned into embryos . Me and my partner decided to do PGT testing to eliminate not having a successful cycle. We only tested 4 embryos and out of the 4, 1 came back abnormal. PGT wasn't covered by my insurance so it cost us about $2,400 and to have each embryo tested was $150 per embryo. Once we got the results back, we completed our Transfer in May and in 2 weeks we got the positive news that our prays have been answered and Dr. Jackson Bey confirmed that we were pregnant. I still cant believe it. Dr Jackson Bey was able to look at my medical history and determine the best cycle option for me and my partner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Weitzel)
Nicole was amazing. She answered all my questions regardless of how many times I asked her. I never had to wait long when I had appointments and I was still able to make it to work on time.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: Well organized, clean, respectful staff and nurses. No long waits. Weakness: You may not always see your Dr. Not ever time I has an early morning appointment that I was able to see my doctor. However, the Dr was just as experience and professional as my Dr.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Most appointments were in the am.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tia Jackson-Bey at RMA of New York.
My medical insurance covered my cycle. My out of pocket cost were co-pays, cost of medication (varies by cycle), PGT testing ($2400) and embryo testing ($150 per embryo)
Describe Tia Jackson-Bey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Jackson Bey suggested one embryo transfer due to my age as well as the risk factors that come with multiple pregnancy. Me and my partner did desire to have twins but we understood and respected her expertise.
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Flisser is straightforward and kind. For some, the stress and trauma of infertility may require a more sugar-coated approach but for me his style allowed me to feel supported, informed, and that I was in charge of my fertility and decisions. He was compassionate about my medical history and gave guidance that was truthful but addressed my specific concerns. I felt I could ask him anything and get a high quality, honest, well intentioned answer...
The office [RMA of New York] is a well run machine. It is efficient, clean, and organized. Once you go a few times you get the hang of how monitoring works so don’t be intimidated by the regularls who know what they’re doing. Mondays and Fridays are a little busy so prepare to wait a little longer...All the nurses at RMA are kind, helpful and supportive. They are your cheerleaders! Leyla in particular goes above and beyond to make her patients feel in control and provides comfort during what can be an otherwise isolating time...
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Do not mistake his honest and straightforward nature for a lack of kindness or compassion. He is brilliant and an excellent resource.
Dr. Flisser helped me evaluate my options with regard to using embryos from a prior retrieval vs natural pregnancy. He was straightforward and kind and supported my decision to try naturally.
I had frozen embryos from a previous cycle w Dr. grunfeld (retired in 2020). I came back to RMA to understand how IVF worked when you already had embryos and to evaluate my options. After a few cycles of trying on my own, Dr. Flisser allowed me to continue a natural cycle but with monitoring which helped me feel comforted that I wasn’t wasting my time and ultimately yielded a (so far) successful natural pregnancy!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Leyla Bilali)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The office is a well run machine. It is efficient, clean, and organized. Once you go a few times you get the hang of how monitoring works so don’t be intimidated by the regularls who know what they’re doing. Mondays and Fridays are a little busy so prepare to wait a little longer. You are in good hands!
I was lucky to have my treatments mostly covered by my insurance but they are very good about confirming insurance upfront and making you aware of any potential costs.

2021 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Sekhon] Seemed to understand my fear of time not being on my side for having children. Asked me how many kids I would like to have at initial consultation to know how to proceed treatment wise. Responded in a timely manner to all my emails. She called me personally to give me my positive pregnancy result which was unexpected and very appreciated...[her] approach was single embryo transfer...While she has many patients, I felt like my infertility struggle mattered
Strengths [of RMA New York] Early morning scan appointments making before work appointments possible. Multiple bloodwork fast and efficient. Helpful, easy to reach staff. Phone calls explaining results along with emails explaining medication instructions...responded to all my questions in a very timely manner. Weaknesses: mixup's can happen with co-pays. Ask for invoices to keep track.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
She was kind, informative, knows her stuff! I always felt like I was in good hands. While she has many patients, I felt like my infertility struggle mattered. I consider myself lucky to have been referred to her.
Make an appointment for a consultation if you are struggling trying to conceive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Needle)
My care coordinator was responded to all my questions in a very timely manner. Very caring and respectful.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: Early morning scan appointments making before work appointments possible. Multiple bloodwork fast and efficient. Helpful, easy to reach staff. Phone calls explaining results along with emails explaining medication instructions. Weaknesses: mixup's can happen with co-pays. Ask for invoices to keep track.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments ran like a well oiled machine. Blood work then within minutes I was always called to a room for my monitoring. Hours started early so I was able to go to work right after my appointments.
Around 7K
Describe Lucky Sekhon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
My doctor's approach was single embryo transfer.

2021 - 2022, Successful
She [Dr. Jovana Lekovich] is very professional but knows how to talk to you like a friend. She explains things very clearly and is very knowledgeable on everything. Plus her nurse is very helpful and nice...After having my miscarriage, I set an appointment to meet with her again. She was so compassionate and helpful with getting me to understand why.
The NEW Brooklyn office [RMA of New York] is beautiful and so spread out. Especially during this time it’s easy to socially distance, clean, and feel comfortable. All the rooms they take you to are big also...Lori [nurse at RMA] is the BEST. She always gets back to you quickly and is on top of everything. She is very nice also...She [Dr. Lokevich] is very professional but knows how to talk to you like a friend. She explains things very clearly and is very knowledgeable on everything.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
After having my miscarriage, I set an appointment to meet with her again. She was so compassionate and helpful with getting me to understand why. At the end of the conversation I told her I wish she could follow me to the end of any of my pregnancy (delivery room) and she laughed and said me too.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Follow her instructions and you will be successful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
She is very professional but knows how to talk to you like a friend. She explains things very clearly and is very knowledgeable on everything. Plus her nurse is very helpful and nice.
Describe the protocols Jovana Lekovich used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I use clomid and then ovidrel when they told me I was ready to do IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Lori traut-savino )
Lori is the BEST. She always gets back to you quickly and is on top of everything. She is very nice also.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The NEW Brooklyn office is beautiful and so spread out. Especially during this time it’s easy to socially distance, clean, and feel comfortable. All the rooms they take you to are big also. Love it there and highly recommend it to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York.
I cannot remember actual number but she did take my insurance. Some part I had to pay out of pocket for.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Doctor Flisser walked me through every step carefully and with sympathy. I always got a response right away whenever I had a question, even off hours. He gave me options instead of pushing me to follow something specific. When our first retrieval did not have healthy embryos he called me personally and explained what had happened. He also made adjustments to my next cycle. I will definitely recommend him....
The clinic [RMA of New York] is very organized. They are open everyday and available on the phone 24/7. The first monitoring appointment is at 645am which allows me to go before work. They have a routine which allows for less waiting time. All the staff is very friendly and understanding...I always got a response right away whenever I had a question, even off hours...
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Have all questions ready before appointment.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is very organized. They are open everyday and available on the phone 24/7. The first monitoring appointment is at 645am which allows me to go before work. They have a routine which allows for less waiting time. All the staff is very friendly and understanding.
Health insurance covered most of my cycle

2022, Unknown Success
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Lekovich and her entire team were great. They took their time explaining everything and answering my questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all...She’s an extremely intelligent doctor with tons of knowledge. She’s published peer reviewed research papers and is ultra competent. I’m very excited to work with her, and she’s already been more thorough and proactive in 1 visit than my other doctor was through two retrievals and two transfers...
The clinic [RMA of New York] is brand new, they just moved to that location. They now provide way more services on site instead of having to go to other RMA facilities for procedures such as egg retrieval or egg transfer...Dr. Lekovich and her entire team were great. They took their time explaining everything and answering my questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all...
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Have all your questions ready for her and make sure your medical history is already sent to her office before your appointment.
Dr. Lekovich and her entire team were great. They took their time explaining everything and answering my questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all. I’m extremely excited to work with Dr. Lekovich. I can already tell she will do everything in her power to help me.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is brand new, they just moved to that location. They now provide way more services on site instead of having to go to other RMA facilities for procedures such as egg retrieval or egg transfer.
Most is covered by insurance. I’ve paid copay’s and a few out of pocked fees

2022, Consult
I felt that the doctor [Dr. Nazem] took her time to explain everything to me. I did not feel rushed. I was given a clear treatment path and I was on board with the path. It felt good for someone to give me real answers...she took her time with me to make sure that I understood exactly what necessary steps I needed to take in order to have a baby. I also felt like she gave me a thorough evaluation...
every test result that came in I received a call [from nurse at RMA of New York] explaining everything. I liked that because it made me feel like there was progress being made even if it wasn’t done in one phone call...I felt like everything moved really quickly as far as testing and treatment. If you are planning on going to this fertility clinic be ready to get pregnant and bring your partner with you because he too has to go through testing...
How was your experience with Taraneh Nazem at RMA of New York?
As a patient I felt that she took her time with me to make sure that I understood exactly what necessary steps I needed to take in order to have a baby. I also felt like she gave me a thorough evaluation.
Make sure you know your medical history of yourself and your partner. I felt like I had a good base to start with in order for her to proceed with her approach of steps for me to take.
I felt that the doctor took her time to explain everything to me. I did not feel rushed. I was given a clear treatment path and I was on board with the path. It felt good for someone to give me real answers which was something I had never felt going to my GYN.
After giving her all of my information I immediately went for a vaginal ultrasound. The ultrasound gave clarity on where I stood at the moment and what the plan for me was. I had eggs, my uterus was fine and she could see no other reason then my age causing me difficulties. It was explained that I needed to go for an HSG test which would ensure that there were no blockages in my Fallopian tubes or abnormalities. From there it was discussed the possibility of taking medication to aid in egg production and I would be inseminated or I could just jump to IVF. I was apprehensive going with IVF and although it had a higher success rate. I wanted to try the less invasive approach which was take this medication, time your cycles and come in for insemination. I was in the beginning stages to a journey I had been waiting 3 years for.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Though I cannot remember the name of my nurse I can say that every test result that came in I received a call explaining everything. I liked that because it made me feel like there was progress being made even if it wasn’t done in one phone call.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths, well I felt like everything moved really quickly as far as testing and treatment. If you are planning on going to this fertility clinic be ready to get pregnant and bring your partner with you because he too has to go through testing.
My insurance covered everything. I just had to pay the copays for lab results.
Describe Taraneh Nazem's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
I didn’t get that far.
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Stein was very open and honest about the procedure...Although the visits were very short. They always had time to answer my questions and concerns...To prepare for the transfer I had to take estradiol 3 times a day plus an injection of progesterone every night. And even after a positive pregnancy test I still needed the same amount of medication to hold the pregnancy until I was ready to be released...
The clinic [RMA of New York] was great. It was very clean. Appointments were on time always. They had a set procedure. Take you blood first then take you in a room to wait for your doctor. The rooms were a decent size and clean...Monitoring appointments were very quick. They checked you and you were on your way...The nurses were great... able to answer any questions I had. They were very clear in telling me about the next step....
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Stein was very open and honest about the procedure. The first transfer did not result in a pregnancy and he told me not do good news but told me to stay positive because it is possible. And on the second transfer I got a positive pregnancy test. Exactly what we wanted. He kept my hope alive.
Trust the process. Be patient. Do not stress.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nurses were great. They just took blood and made phone calls with the results of the blood test. They also were able to answer any questions I had. They were very clear in telling me about the next step.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic was great. It was very clean. Appointments were on time always. They had a set procedure. Take you blood first then take you in a room to wait for your doctor. The rooms were a decent size and clean. Had everything you might need after one of the visits

2022, Consult
Dr. Tia Jackson-Bey was thorough and caring. She encouraged us to look at our fertility journey at all angles. She also explained every step of the process and what she was looking for during my diagnostics...at no point did I feel like Dr. Jackson Bey was treating me out of formality or just to get it over with. She displayed a genuine acknowledgement of my humanity AND my queerness....
The facilities are well designed, clean and emit a calming vibe. They make sure to explain everything in verbal and written forms. They also check in regularly about your physical needs or if you're feeling nervous...at no point did I feel like Dr. Jackson Bey was treating me out of formality or just to get it over with. She displayed a genuine acknowledgement of my humanity AND my queerness...
How was your experience with Tia Jackson-Bey at RMA of New York?
Strengths: ability to explain complex medical issues simply, genuine attention and presence, holistic attention to health and wellness, encouraging to try less invasive methods, awareness of equity issues in medical field I don't have much more to say because I only saw her once.
Have your questions ready, no question is too silly!
I only came for a diagnostic and consultation
How competent was Tia Jackson-Bey at LGBTQ care?
Absolutely, at no point did I feel like Dr. Jackson Bey was treating me out of formality or just to get it over with. She displayed a genuine acknowledgement of my humanity AND my queerness.
Investment Banker
Dr. Lekovich always took her time to answer all my questions, she is empathetic and would calm me when I was feeling uneasy...she was very understanding but also gave us hope which was what we needed at the time. We had a list of questions and we patiently went thru them. Once moving into IVF, she would explain everything during the egg stimulation visits, and when we finally made it to embryo transfer day she was excited...
She [nurse at RMA of New York] would call me with any updates, and if we had questions she would provide detailed explanations. She is very honest and she knew how to manage our expectations...The clinic is very organized, they communicate how often you need to go in, specifically during an IVF cycle. However, I was not aware that IVF cycles worked in series and that caught me by surprise...
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
I had a follow up session after IUI didn't work for us, and she was very understanding but also gave us hope which was what we needed at the time. We had a list of questions and we patiently went thru them. Once moving into IVF, she would explain everything during the egg stimulation visits, and when we finally made it to embryo transfer day she was excited.
To take notes of the questions you have before going in. The doctor is very detailed and she would do her best to answer anything.
I felt like a human because Dr. Lekovich always took her time to answer all my questions, she is empathetic and would calm me when I was feeling uneasy. Also, the nurses were always great and supportive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Lori Traut Savino)
She would call me with any updates, and if we had questions she would provide detailed explanations. She is very honest and she knew how to manage our expectations.

2021 - 2022, 13 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Sekhon is] Very knowledgeable and took the time to further investigate my particular situation and getting the appropriate clearance to have the retrieval so there were no complications. I felt like i could trust her and she genuinely cared...She was very thorough and took the time to check in with me via email before and after the retrieval
[the RMA of NY nurse] was really great but after she left i didn’t have one direct contact so it did get a little confusing in terms of who i needed to reach out to for questions...Loved the downtown location. They were always polite and well organized. They always ran on time and i never felt like a number. The Uptown location wasn’t as personal. It was always very crowded and i had to wait a while every time i went
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Don’t hesitate to ask her questions!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Mauli, for part of it before she left )
Mauli was really great but after she left i didn’t have one direct contact so it did get a little confusing in terms of who i needed to reach out to for questions
$1100 for procedure and $7k for meds
2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Sandler] is retiring so I do not think he is accepting new patients at this time. However I would recommend him because of his expertise and knowledge. He has been working in the field since 1987. I trust him with third party reproduction and more complex cases...He is not always the most friendly but he knows his stuff and he always does what is best for his patient...
The nursing staff [at RMA of New York] calls or emails quickly after a visit and always gets back to me within an hour when I have a question...They know what they are doing. It can be a bit overwhelming at first because they do things like clockwork but give it time and you will see that their routine is highly effective and they make sure that they provide excellent care while you are there...
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
He is retiring so I do not think he is accepting new patients at this time. However I would recommend him because of his expertise and knowledge. He has been working in the field since 1987. I trust him with third party reproduction and more complex cases
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Because his team always talked With me with care and patience
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Dara Berg)
The nursing staff calls or emails quickly after a visit and always gets back to me within an hour when I have a question
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York.
Most of it was covered by insurance
Benjamin Sandler

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
I picked RMA of New York because of their reputation - the SART results, which you should absolutely look up for the most recent data, and the reviews from those who had gone there before me...RMA takes a radically different approach to helping someone conceive: it was tailored to me specifically, precise, innovative and, well, incredibly successful
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon took the time to review our (me & my husband's) history trying to conceive. She patiently reviewed our options with us, and she was generous with her time answering our (many) questions about the right way forward. I felt like she cared about overall well-being throughout the process in addition to the specifically fertility-related issues. After trying 8 IVF cycles in Australia, where we live, going with an unknown doctor and clinic in NYC was a huge leap for us, but Dr. Sekhon was fantastic and made us feel safe. We believe that we received the best, most innovative care from her.
As a prospective patient who is trying to conceive, I feel the number one thing you want is a knowledgeable and caring doctor who will give you the best chance to have a baby. My experience with Dr. Sekhon is that she is absolutely that doctor: incredibly professional and kind, she is up on all the latest developments in ART.
Dr. Sekhon got to know me while I was her patient - my history trying to conceive, but also my bigger life story. I felt like she genuinely understood and cared about me. I also felt like she was the absolute right doctor to help us conceive.
Amazingly I only had to do one donor egg cycle (fresh transfer) with Dr. Sekhon, as I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant. The cycle involved a birth control priming period of a few weeks, followed by Lupron Depot, estrace (estradiol), and later on a couple forms of progesterone. I believe the Lupron was to gain control of my menstrual cycle and time it with the egg donor's, and the remaining hormones (estrogen & progesterone) were to support implantation and early pregnancy. I remained on the estrace, prometrium and endometrin (both progesterone) for about 4-5 weeks into the pregnancy. The most important detail, I think, is that this resulted in a positive pregnancy test and has continued into a healthy active pregnancy (14 weeks now).
Not to sound overly dramatic, but Dara was a life saver throughout this complicated process: she assisted us in the selection of a donor, and then was incredibly organized and clearly communicated with me on a daily basis about medication and procedure scheduling. I definitely felt like I could tell or ask her anything - she always promptly responded to me with respect and care. I was actually kinda sad to "graduate" from her care, but obviously happy as it meant I was finally pregnant!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I picked RMA of New York because of their reputation - the SART results, which you should absolutely look up for the most recent data, and the reviews from those who had gone there before me. Though I'm originally from New York City, I live all the way in Australia now, which complicates an already complex donor egg IVF process - RMA went out of their way to work with us, in our +14 hour time zone from New York, and guide us through the process. Once we were in NYC, we were able to go to whichever clinic location was most convenient for us, and I ended up seeing all of them I think! Every RMA of NY clinic was spotless and bright, full of professional staffers who filled me with confidence. Everyone I communicated with, from nurses to finance to my doctor, was fantastic. I really only have the highest praise for them. I went into this cycle with RMA with honestly diminished expectations - we had tried 8 times in Australia already with no luck. We very quickly realized that RMA takes a radically different approach to helping someone conceive: it was tailored to me specifically, precise, innovative and, well, incredibly successful. It was a leap from what we had experienced in our home country, and it was well worth the journey halfway around the world!
I felt really fortunate with the financial costs of my care at RMA as my health insurance covered a large portion of it as in-network. A fresh donor cycle is expensive, though, so you should be prepared to pay out of pocket for the donor's compensation. All of this was clearly explained to us by RMA.

2021 - 2022, 26 Eggs Frozen
each time we met our conversations made it clear to me that [Dr. Sekhon] remembered who I was and what was unique about my situation. I never felt as though I had to remind her about something that may have been trivial as it related to the medical treatment but was important to my level of comfort...took the time to make sure that I thoroughly understood ins and outs of egg freezing.
I was blown away by how smoothly the clinic [RMA of New York] ran. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be called in for my appointment and was usually in and out within 20 minutes. Everyone I interacted with made me feel cared for...It was also evident to me that the doctors and nurses shared information well as it related to my appointments so I did not need to reexplain my situation to each nurse or doctor that I interacted with.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Without knowing it, Dr. Sekhon convinced me to move forward with egg freezing when I watched a presentation that she had given on the subject. When I met her and started working with her as my doctor, she was every much the champion of female fertility that I hoped she would be. She took the time to make sure that I thoroughly understood ins and outs of egg freezing. But more importantly to me, she made me feel comfortable throughout the process. After running into some physical difficulty during one of my consultations she insisted on putting my comfort first and gave me options to successfully continue treatment.
Even though my treatment did not require a lot of interaction with Dr. Sekhon herself, each time we met our conversations made it clear to me that she remembered who I was and what was unique about my situation. I never felt as though I had to remind her about something that may have been trivial as it related to the medical treatment but was important to my level of comfort. Her team was very responsive and helpful in guiding me on this journey. They took my questions seriously and never made me feel shy about asking.
My treatment strategy was pretty straight forward. Dr. Sekhon was diligent in monitoring and adjusting my hormone levels from day to day. As a result, we were able to retrieve more mature eggs than I could have hoped for.
The nursing team at RMA made me feel cared for and in good hands. Even when there was a small mix up with one of my appointments, I only had positive interactions with the team. They were responsive to my questions and requests and never made me feel as if I was out on a ledge.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I was blown away by how smoothly the clinic ran. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be called in for my appointment and was usually in and out within 20 minutes. Everyone I interacted with made me feel cared for. On the one occasion that I had to wait a little longer than usual in the exam room, a nurse came in to make sure that I was okay and to give me an update. It was also evident to me that the doctors and nurses shared information well as it related to my appointments so I did not need to reexplain my situation to each nurse or doctor that I interacted with.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
The clinic has monitoring hours but, they also allowed you to schedule your time. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen after my arrival and was usually out the door in 15-20 minutes. It was very efficient but also done with care.
I am fortunate to have employer provided fertility benefits that made the process very affordable relative to my income.

2021 - 2022, Successful
We are truly grateful for our experience with Dr. Sekhon. Even in having tough conversations...her bedside manner was warm, genuine and considerate. It was a beautiful experience to feel so understood and cared for throughout our journey. Dr. Sekhon also has a wonderful energy about her that makes you feel safe in what is a very vulnerable process. We would, without a doubt, recommend her to anyone considering the IVF process.
RMS of NY has a very well organized office. We never waited long for our scheduled appointments, which is always a plus. Both the administrative office and nurses communicate very well and consistently; pre and post visit. The only suggestion I would have is for the clinic to revisit the Co-IVF contract, to ensure there is a version for same sex couples, that correctly specify the patient/recipient of egg.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
We are truly grateful for our experience with Dr. Sekhon. Even in having tough conversations (my partner and I are both in advanced maternal stages), her bedside manner was warm, genuine and considerate. It was a beautiful experience to feel so understood and cared for throughout our journey. Dr. Sekhon also has a wonderful energy about her that makes you feel safe in what is a very vulnerable process. We would, without a doubt, recommend her to anyone considering the IVF process.
To not be afraid to ask any questions, even if they seem silly. There is no judgement from Dr. Sekohn in trying to understand certain aspects of the process and she makes herself available to ensure you have the information you need to take the next step and/or make the best decision for yourself.
We were undergoing a Co-IVF process and it felt good not having to explain what we were doing each time we had a visit. We felt seen, heard and understood at every appointment. We understand that Doctors see a number of patients/couples throughout the day, but it never felt that way. It always felt like Dr. Sekhon truly knew us and was rooting for our journey.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff has created a well oiled machine, but even in their ability to be fast in their process, they still take the time to be warm and kind each visit.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring went smoothly, as we were seen at our appointment time without any delay.
Co-IVF is unfortunately not covered by insurance, even at advanced maternal stage, so we had to pay for most services out of pocket, but were told about WinFertility and worked with that program.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Sekhon is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough in her explanation of the process and what to expect. She is patient and always willing to explain or repeat anything that may be confusing. Additionally, she is highly responsive via email...[she] showed a strong preference to single embryo transfer and advised why she could not do a multiple embryo transfer...[she] adjusted my medication / treatment strategy based on my bloodwork and reactions
[RMA of New York's] strength is the resourcing and system it has set up. there is a good amount of automation and attention to detail where it really matters (blood work names, samples etc). Weaknesses of the clinic is sometime you the patient were required to call and follow up in case there was a miss on update or scheduling miss. The finance department got a little confusing to align with to best understand how my insurance aligned with the procedures.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough in her explanation of the process and what to expect. She is patient and always willing to explain or repeat anything that may be confusing. Additionally, she is highly responsive via email, thus always there for her patients
Don't be afraid to ask questions! Dr. Sekhon is always open to discussing and providing her professional opinion
Dr. Sekhon is phenomenal! she truly cares about her patients, she never rushes and always takes the time to answer even the simplest or repeat of questions! She takes the time to get to know her patients
Dr. Sekhon adjusted my medication / treatment strategy based on my bloodwork and reactions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Rachel Freundlich )
Fertility Care Coordinator is very thorough she would call and follow up with exact details of what the next steps were. She was also very responsive via email to any questions i had
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinics strength is the resourcing and system it has set up. there is a good amount of automation and attention to detail where it really matters (blood work names, samples etc). Weaknesses of the clinic is sometime you the patient were required to call and follow up in case there was a miss on update or scheduling miss. The finance department got a little confusing to align with to best understand how my insurance aligned with the procedures.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments were early in the morning - but you were able to set a preference - something the clinic really respected! the waiting room was full but the wait time was very short - patients were in and out at an acceptable amount of time.
costs were upfront outlined and coordinated with my employers insurance coverage
Dr. Sekhon showed a strong preference to single embryo transfer and advised why she could not do a multiple embryo transfer