Natan Bar-Chama

311 North Street, Suite 310
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

2014 - 2018, Successful
I had low AMH levels and was a low responder during my two egg freezing cycles. During my one IVF cycle [with Dr. Alan Copperman] where we retrieved fresh eggs, he used a micro flare protocol. I think they retrieved 5 eggs, 4 of which were mature and fertilized...only transfers one embryo at a time to minimize the chance of multiples...when I did need to ask Dr. Copperman questions or have him give me extra time and attention, he gave it to me upon asked, with wisdom, but also kindness and sincerity.
The staff who drew my blood [at RMA of New York] were almost all warm and skilled. Doctors who did ultrasounds were friendly and patient and would stop to answer any questions I had as needed...Sometimes it feels like a factory, but they get you through the process and are caring and compassionate, especially if you reach out for support. Advocate for yourself, ask as many questions as you can think of, try to stay ahead of what's coming up for you and make sure you have what you need (meds ordered in time, etc.).
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Copperman brings all of his experience and expertise to helping you get what you want. Sometimes I had to ask him to be more forthcoming about his opinion, since the tendency can be to let you take charge, but he did this when asked, and ultimately helped me not waste time and get pregnant in less than 6 months! I felt especially attended to during my FET cycle and during the weekly visits with him after my positive pregnancy test. He confidently told me everything looked perfect as we went along. I felt reassured and like I was in great hands. By the end I was so comfortable, that it was hard to leave and switch to an OB.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to advocate for yourself and ask for what you need, while trusting you are in expert hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
Sometimes I felt like a number, when I wasn't sure if they were paying attention to my cycle and upcoming start dates and the needs attached to it (e.g. getting meds delivered around travel schedules). But overall, the nurses were very friendly and available - by email, phone, and in person. And when I did need to ask Dr. Copperman questions or have him give me extra time and attention, he gave it to me upon asked, with wisdom, but also kindness and sincerity.
Describe the protocols Alan Copperman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I had low AMH levels and was a low responder during my two egg freezing cycles. During my one IVF cycle where we retrieved fresh eggs, he used a micro flare protocol. I think they retrieved 5 eggs, 4 of which were mature and fertilized. However only one embryo survived a week of growth to be PGS tested and frozen. Luckily it was normal, and this was the embryo that was transferred two cycles later and stuck. I did two IUI cycles before IVF. Each was with Letrozole and a trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Leyla)
Nurses were all great. Sometimes it did feel like there were a lot of cooks in the kitchen and I wasn't sure who was paying attention to my upcoming cycles. But once my cycles were underway, all was smooth and nurses responded very quickly to all of my questions and concerns (even the insane ones).
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Once I got used to it, it was easy. I knew the latest I could show up in the morning (I'm not a morning person), and when I would usually be done by. The staff who drew my blood were almost all warm and skilled. Doctors who did ultrasounds were friendly and patient and would stop to answer any questions I had as needed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alan Copperman at RMA of New York.
For my egg freezing cycles, insurance covered about half of the costs by covering almost all meds, ultrasounds, and testing. So I paid about $10,000 total for two cycles. My final IUI and IVF costs have yet to be fully sorted out, but I think insurance is covering it. I paid copays of $20 or $40 for many but not all visits. I had one visit with Dr. Copperman where he was out of network with my insurance at the time and I paid $100 for an office visit.
Describe Alan Copperman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
My doctor only transfers one embryo at a time to minimize the chance of multiples.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I struggled with the beginning of my IVF egg retrieval cycle. I was traveling a lot at the time and also had to order some of my meds from a delivery service so that they would be covered by insurance. I was not told which meds I would need on day 1 of my cycle, which led me to have to buy one of the meds that had not yet been delivered locally, instead, and pay out of pocket. It wasn't a huge expense, luckily, but was an added stress during an already stressful time. I wish someone had given me more details on my protocol and the timing well in advance of my cycle, so I could have adequately prepared around my schedule. With insurance coverage of meds being so complicated these days, the more advance it can get sorted out, the better. I had plenty of time leading up to this IVF cycle, but the meds got sorted out very last minute, and only after I called my clinic to check in and see what the story was. This led to the problem above and much unnecessary stress.
Alan Copperman
NY - Eastside

[Dr. Daniel Stein] went above and beyond to help us get pregnant...I felt like he really understood...I initially thought there was no hope in me getting pregnant again. But at the very last minute Dr. Daniel Stein came out to see me one more time in the waiting room and said let's try something different this time...I had previously had eggs retrieved from a different doctor. After two failed attempts we decided to go with another Dr. and that's when we met Dr. Stein. He performed transfer the first time with me an it resulted in a successful pregnancy.
Strengths [at RMA of New York]: Very efficient and polite. Not sure on the weakness. Perhaps it would be nicer if they responded to messages in a more timely manner. Or at least try to be available immediately to converse with the patient...The treatment and care felt very sincere...They [nurses] were very polite and professional. Not once did I feel like just a number. The care and patient they provided made me feel human.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
It was such a pleasure being Dr. Stein's patient. I felt like he really understood my unique I initially thought there was no hope in me getting pregnant again. But at the very last minute Dr. Daniel Stein came out to see me one more time in the waiting room and said let's try something different this time. That sudden encounter gave me the hope I needed to push through. And here I am now....writing this review with my daughter snuggly attached to me (via wrap) sleeping. I would highly recommend Dr. Stein to everybody....even my worse enemy (if I had one). condition and went above and beyond to help us get pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Trust Dr. Stein. And do not be afraid to ask questions. You have to be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
The treatment and care felt very sincere.
Describe the protocols Daniel Stein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
They were very polite and professional. Not once did I feel like just a number. The care and patient they provided made me feel human.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: Very efficient and polite. Not sure on the weakness. Perhaps it would be nicer if they responded to messages in a more timely manner. Or at least try to be available immediately to converse with the patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
it was well oiled machine. The operation was very efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Stein at RMA of New York.
The cost is obviously expensive. But the two loans we took out to finance our fertility goals made it well worth it.
Describe Daniel Stein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
My husband and I were eager to try transferring two embryos. Dr. Stein did not object initially....but he eventually expressed his concerns and advised the risk that involves multiple births We were disappointed and thought he knew best.
NY - Westside

Dr. Stein has great bedside manner and a great sense of humor. He is great at making you feel comfortable and addresses any concerns you might have in a real way. He doesn't always sugar coat it, but at the same time he puts you at ease when worrying is not necessary. ... Although he may make lighthearted comments these were only when completely appropriate and he never acted unprofessionally.
The facility [RMA of NY West Side] is clean and well taken care of. They seem to have top of the line equipment. The monitoring hours are ideal. I often came at 7:30 am for monitoring and never had to wait long at all. I often arrive to work earlier than when I didn't have monitoring. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. ... My primary nurse was always extremely detailed and thorough when she provided me with any updates and next steps.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Stein has great bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable yet taken care of. Although he may make lighthearted comments these were only when completely appropriate and he never acted unprofessionally. He obviously is a true expert in his field and knows exactly how to handle every situation in the best way possible.
If you are extremely easily offended, I wouldn't go to Dr. Stein. He can make comments that are 100% appropriate, but I could see how somebody with thin skin may misinterpret them. I know that fertility treatment is a time of high emotions, so there is a chance they could be misinterpreted.
I started on the lowest dose of letrozole to stimulate my eggs to mature, after my body wasn't responding after a few days, the dose was then increased. After responding minimally to the increased dose, we decided to move to an inject-able. I took the lowest dose possible of an inject-able for a few days before triggering with ovidrel. I had 3 mature eggs when the ovidrel was administered. After timed intercourse, this resulting in a positive pregnancy test. A few weeks later, I was discharged from the clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
My primary nurse was always extremely detailed and thorough when she provided me with any updates and next steps. Although I didn't get all of the information on what comes next from Dr. Stein, I knew I can count on a follow up from my nurse to do so. All of my interactions with the nursing staff were positive.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The facility is clean and well taken care of. They seem to have top of the line equipment. The monitoring hours are ideal. I often came at 7:30 am for monitoring and never had to wait long at all. I often arrive to work earlier than when I didn't have monitoring. The entire staff is friendly and helpful.
My insurance covered up to $12,000 since they were considered a center of excellence. Luckily, since I only had one cycle before becoming pregnant, I only had to pay a few hundred out of pocket.
NY - Westside

We really liked Dr Flisser's approach to patient care. ... he explained things in ways that made sense to us and offered practical, results-oriented advice. I knew going in we'd need to use a donor egg, but my husband wasn't quite there. Dr. Flisser talked to my husband in a manner that clarified things for him and made him feel comfortable with the path forward. ... And he showed empathy, enthusiasm and authentic support throughout the process.
We loved the whole staff at RMA. Dara in particular was so helpful. She was responsive and no question was too small. ... Strengths: Great doctors and staff Psychologist on staff to meet with you about the process and also screen donors On site donor matching program Responsive and caring staff Good morning office hours Weaknesses: The office could use an update I was surprised they didn't offer more holistic services or talk about that more
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
We really liked Dr Flisser's approach to patient care. We didn't need a lot of "kumbai-ya" but we felt that he really listened, he explained things in ways that made sense to us and offered practical, results-oriented advice. I knew going in we'd need to use a donor egg, but my husband wasn't quite there. Dr. Flisser talked to my husband in a manner that clarified things for him and made him feel comfortable with the path forward. And throughout the whole process, he answered questions and talked about the process in a way that was reassuring. We were lucky in that we had a very smooth process to getting pregnant (great egg donor result, all of our embryos had great genetic testing results, we got pregnant from the first transfer) but I feel confident that if that hadn't been the case, Dr. Flisser would have been great in less than ideal circumstances.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Tell him up front where your head is at with the process. By being honest with him about how I felt and where my husband was with things, he was able to provide the appropriate information in a way that made us both feel really comfortable. He's more soft spoken and not a huge "talker" but I always felt that I got what I needed from every appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Dr Flisser listened to us from the very beginning. He was able to explain his recommended approach in ways that worked for both me and my husband who process things differently. And he showed empathy, enthusiasm and authentic support throughout the process. I appreciated him always answering my questions in a way that made me feel like nothing was too small or dumb to ask and when I felt anxious, he responded with empathy.
Describe the protocols Eric Flisser used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
We went straight to donor egg because of my age and very low ovarian reserve. Due to the timing of things with our donor, we did a frozen cycle. We did the highest level of PGD testing available (with all the mosaic testing.) I took Estradol (2 and then 3 times per day), thyroid medication once a day (I was not on it previously but he likes your numbers low) and progesterone shots once a day starting four days before the transfer. We didn't want to choose the sex so they picked what they thought was the best embryo. I had a positive pregnancy from the first transfer. Post transfer, I stayed on all the medication throughout the ten weeks I was at RMA, tapering off the meds the last week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Dara Berg)
We loved the whole staff at RMA. Dara in particular was so helpful. She was responsive and no question was too small. She got on the phone one weekend to talk to me about the donor process when we had concerns and when there was a small issue with how something was handled, she not only quickly put at us at ease, but she apologized which goes a long way. There was no defensiveness which I really appreciated. the whole staff was great. From the women taking blood in the morning to every person we interacted with throughout the process, they were helpful, empathetic, well-informed and enthusiastic. We felt very well cared for.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Flisser at RMA of New York.
$15.5K for egg donor and retrieval (shared cycle) $10,350 for recipient treatment psych orientation $300 $1.5K for genetic testing $40 copay per visit Medications - not sure exactly but around $1,000 with my coverage
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The only issue we faced was that our regular patient coordinator was off on the day we were told we had matched with a donor. The person who called wasn't aware that we had originally requested to be the sole recipient and it was for a shared cycle. It causes some confusion and stress for us initially, but over the weekend, our regular patient coordinator got in touch with us and when I voiced my concerns, got on the phone with me, explained the rationale, apologized for the mistake in how things were communicated (they felt it was a great match so at least wanted to offer us the opportunity.) And when we had additional questions to help make our decision, provided all the resources we needed to do so. So it ended up totally fine and we appreciated the effort that was made to fix the mistake in communication.
NY - Eastside
I would say she [Dr. Kim Thornton] is dependable, accessible and an amazing doctor...She was compassionate and caring...After a miscarriage 2 years ago and difficulty getting pregnant after that, we made an appointment with RMA and Dr. Thornton. It was a long and winding road that ultimately ended in success. On 6/10/19 I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, little miracle baby girl. I owe an enormous thank you to RMA and Dr. Thornton.
Most times the wait [at RMA of New York] wasn’t long but a few times could take over an hour...We were a bit unhappy with the way the billing department handled our second round of IVF treatment. We explained we were waiting on approval of the loan (by the credit agency referred to us by RMA) and they threatened to suspend our cycle if we didn’t make the payment even though we had gone through one cycle already paying in full. Other than that, it was a pleasant experience, I just felt that was a little extreme given the already existing stress caused by going through IVF in the first place.
How was your experience with Kim L. Thornton at RMA of New York?
Nothing but positive things to say about RMA, especially Dr. Thornton who is an amazing, smart, and compassionate person and doctor. After a miscarriage 2 years ago and difficulty getting pregnant after that, we made an appointment with RMA and Dr. Thornton. It was a long and winding road that ultimately ended in success. On 6/10/19 I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, little miracle baby girl. I owe an enormous thank you to RMA and Dr. Thornton.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kim L. Thornton at RMA of New York?
I would say she is dependable, accessible and an amazing doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kim L. Thornton at RMA of New York?
She was compassionate and caring.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Most of the nurses were compassionate and attentive but there was one who was not as compassionate as I would have hoped. She seemed almost like a robot and like she was annoyed at the questions I was asking. I was nervous after the transfer because of some cramping. She was very matter of fact in her advice.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Great clinic with amazing doctors and staff. We were a bit unhappy with the way the billing department handled our second round of IVF treatment. We explained we were waiting on approval of the loan (by the credit agency referred to us by RMA) and they threatened to suspend our cycle if we didn’t make the payment even though we had gone through one cycle already paying in full. Other than that, it was a pleasant experience, I just felt that was a little extreme given the already existing stress caused by going through IVF in the first place.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Most times the wait wasn’t long but a few times could take over an hour.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kim L. Thornton at RMA of New York.
It was expensive but it is what it is.
Kim L. Thornton
NY - Downtown
Dr Stein and all the staff at RMA always greets me with a smile. They strive and go above and beyond to make sure all their patients are comfortable. ... Dr Stein is very experienced and personable. He is always respectful, nice, caring, and happy to answer all my questions (I have many). He is realistic but always shows hope for the best. He was there for the important parts: embryo transferred and pregnancy monitoring.
RMA is an excellent fertility clinic. The structure at RMA is very efficient and effective, which works great for my busy schedule. ... Everyone at RMA including other doctors, nurses, medical assistants, financial coordinator, IVF coordinator, and receptionists are pleasant to work with. ... They [monitoring appointments] are a well oiled machine. ... Everyone at RMA is always respectful, nice, caring, and happy to answer all my questions (I have many).
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
My husband and I are so grateful for Dr Stein. Dr Stein is very experienced and personable. He is always respectful, nice, caring, and happy to answer all my questions (I have many). He is realistic but always shows hope for the best. He was there for the important parts: embryo transferred and pregnancy monitoring.
Trust Dr Stein and the entire staff at RMA. They are very professional and know what they are doing.
We tried IUI first for 5 cycles, I was able to get the IUI procedure for the first 3 cycles, but the next 2 cycles was all messed up, e.g. ovulated before the IUI. Then we went on to IVF, did two separate transferred, where the second transfer was successful and now I am 9 weeks pregnant. I feel I get the right medications as RMA closely monitoring my blood level.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Everyone at RMA including other doctors, nurses, medical assistants, financial coordinator, IVF coordinator, and receptionists are pleasant to work with. RMA is an excellent fertility clinic. Everyone at RMA is always respectful, nice, caring, and happy to answer all my questions (I have many). The structure at RMA is very efficient and effective, which works great for my busy schedule. I went to three different offices for monitoring and the services from these offices are consistent.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA is an excellent fertility clinic. The structure at RMA is very efficient and effective, which works great for my busy schedule. I went to three different offices for monitoring and the services from these offices are consistent. These offices are always clean and comfortable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
The structure at RMA is very efficient and effective, which works great for my busy schedule. They are a well oiled machine.
So grateful that my health insurance covers all the procedures. I just had to pay co-pay for a few visits. I didn't need to pay anything for the many monitoring hours visits.
Yes, Dr Stein is very adamant about transferring one embryo at a time as he doesn't want to risk the patient with multiple births, which I completely understand and agree.

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Mukherjee] was thorough, kind, compassionate and really took his time to explain everything to both my husband and I. From the moment we stepped into his office, he went over every step of IVF in detail with us...I emailed Dr. Mukherjee after my retrieval as I had questions and he called me back immediately....
I really do not think that RMA had any weaknesses. I think they were great at explaining the processes, explaining the medication instructions, giving instructions on where to go and when to arrive for different procedures. I would recommend just writing everything down and keeping a calendar for your medications and appointments...Listen carefully to the instructions given, lean on RMA for support and you can always email the doctor.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He was thorough, kind, compassionate and really took his time to explain everything to both my husband and I. From the moment we stepped into his office, he went over every step of IVF in detail with us. He predicted that based on both mine and my husband's history, that IVF would be a success for us, and that was exactly the case.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Listen carefully to the instructions given, lean on RMA for support and you can always email the doctor. I emailed Dr. Mukherjee after my retrieval as I had questions and he called me back immediately.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Dr. Mukherjee was thorough, kind, warm, compassionate and correct in all of his predictions from the moment we met him, until discharge day. I would 100% recommend him and his team to anyone who is having infertility issues as he was truly so spot on with everything he suggested.
Describe the protocols Tanmoy Mukherjee used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
This I am unsure of
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Marissa, Clara, Julia )
Marissa and Clara were the nurses that I spoke to the most. Both were extremely kind, through, organized and efficient. Julia was my coordinator and she was just the best. Sumer responsive, kind and caring.
2021, Successful
Dr. Sekhon is a caring, helpful doctor. Our procedures went exactly how she described. While I didn't see her at every monitoring visit, I was always seen by one of her doctor colleagues who were friendly and professional as well. I appreciated Dr. Sekhon's willingness to answer questions and provide additional detail about the protocol we were following...We did 1 egg retrieval and 1 FET which resulted in a pregnancy. We were also recommended to do PGT.
RMA of NY is a large clinic but very efficiently run. The staff was friendly and helpful - this process was physically and emotionally tiring for me - but I felt confident about the expertise of my doctors and nursing staff...Jennifer [nurse] was extremely helpful in coordinating care. We primarily communicated over email and she would respond very quickly...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is a caring, helpful doctor. Our procedures went exactly how she described. While I didn't see her at every monitoring visit, I was always seen by one of her doctor colleagues who were friendly and professional as well. I appreciated Dr. Sekhon's willingness to answer questions and provide additional detail about the protocol we were following. IVF is a convoluted process but I felt confident we were in good hands with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Bring all your questions to your first visit - she will take the time to answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I
Describe the protocols Lucky Sekhon used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Needle)
Jennifer was extremely helpful in coordinating care. We primarily communicated over email and she would respond very quickly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe Lucky Sekhon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
The doctor and I were on the same page re: doing a eSET
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
In between the egg retrieval and FET, I had to call a few times to discuss the next steps for my cycle. It felt like things were a bit up in the air - but overall it was a minor blip in my experience.
NY - Downtown

Dr. Lederman strongly believes in only transferring one single embryo because multiples pose more of a risk for both babies and mother...was always compassionate and very responsive to emails with questions and concerns...He is very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his treatment plan and suggestions for us. I greatly appreciated his prompt responses to my emails with questions and concerns even during evenings and weekends. We underwent 1 successful IVF treatment and are expecting our baby in August. We are grateful to have been in such great care during what is a very emotional journey.
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of New York] were always very quick and efficient. The appointment times were scheduled during monitoring hours and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes...My husband and I were very happy with RMANY. We trusted the entire team and process. I met different doctors throughout my care and felt all were compassionate and interested in helping us reach our goal. We liked that RMA is open 364 days a year to ensure that you receive care exactly when you need to in your cycle.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
My husband and I felt very comfortable in the care of Dr. Lederman. He is very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his treatment plan and suggestions for us. I greatly appreciated his prompt responses to my emails with questions and concerns even during evenings and weekends. We underwent 1 successful IVF treatment and are expecting our baby in August. We are grateful to have been in such great care during what is a very emotional journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman was always compassionate and very responsive to emails with questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff was very friendly and kind. They were always responsive and helpful with phone calls with questions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments were always very quick and efficient. The appointment times were scheduled during monitoring hours and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes.
Describe Matthew Lederman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Westchester
We were glad to have Dr. Flisser as our doctor throughout the process. We were able to see him for almost all monitoring appointments, except for two. He asked how I was feeling each time. He was direct and to-the-point, but also compassionate. We knew these appointments would be very different from OB appointments throughout pregnancy, so they are understandably shorter and more concise, but it was just what we needed to help us through this process.
In person, all of the nurses [at RMA of NY] were lovely, helpful, and patient. Over the phone, a few were less informative and patient at times. But overall, very good...Many people refer to it as a factory, and it really can feel like that at "peak" hours, but honestly, it's a very well-run system. The facilities are very nice and clean. Everyone works very well together to keep things flowing smoothly. I would absolutely come back again if I need to.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Ask all of the questions you want and don't worry that you're taking up too much time; you aren't. He will answer all of your questions, and will tell you if he cannot.
He was kind, caring, honest, and included my husband in our conversations.
Provera. Then Letrozole (5 mg did not work, so it was raised to 7.5 mg, which did work). Ovidrel.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
In person, all of the nurses were lovely, helpful, and patient. Over the phone, a few were less informative and patient at times. But overall, very good.
Only co-pays.
Describe Eric Flisser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
NY - Eastside
Dr. Mukherjee is an exceptional doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and most importantly a compassionate person. Always responsive via phone and email. Always reassuring and confident that our course of treatment would work...My right ovary would produce the most eggs which is the tube that is blocked. We proceeded to IVF. The first round of IVF unfortunately was not successful as the eggs did not fertilize. This was a surprise to both the doctors and myself as all my labs indicated my egg quality was good and no other issues. Also, I already had a baby previously. We proceeded with a different medication protocol and did ICSI. 2 embryos were transferred and 1 implanted. A positive test a couple weeks later. I just delivered my healthy baby 3 weeks ago.
Responsive and compassionate staff [at RMA of New York]. Very professional. Even though they are extremely busy, they do not treat their patients as a number...The first round of IVF unfortunately was not successful as the eggs did not fertilize. This was a surprise to both the doctors and myself as all my labs indicated my egg quality was good and no other issues. Also, I already had a baby previously. We proceeded with a different medication protocol and did ICSI. 2 embryos were transferred and 1 implanted. A positive test a couple weeks later. I just delivered my healthy baby 3 weeks ago.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Do your research on all treatments and bring your list of questions to every appointment. Ask for realistic expectations during your treatment.
Dr. Mukherjee was extremely kind, compassionate, positive and very professional.
Initially procedure was performed to unblock both tubes. Only 1 tube was successfully unblocked. Then 3 rounds of IUIs with Clomid performed but unfortunately they were unsuccessful. My right ovary would produce the most eggs which is the tube that is blocked. We proceeded to IVF. The first round of IVF unfortunately was not successful as the eggs did not fertilize. This was a surprise to both the doctors and myself as all my labs indicated my egg quality was good and no other issues. Also, I already had a baby previously. We proceeded with a different medication protocol and did ICSI. 2 embryos were transferred and 1 implanted. A positive test a couple weeks later. I just delivered my healthy baby 3 weeks ago.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Staff was very kind and knowledgeable as well.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Responsive and compassionate staff. Very professional. Even though they are extremely busy, they do not treat their patients as a number. I highly recommend RMA to anyone struggling with fertility issues.
NY - Eastside

Dr Lederman is an excellent dr- he was thoughtful, caring, and communicated very well. He always answered all my questions and concerns and made sure that the visits were as convenient as possible for me.... [RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame
[RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame.... Monitoring hours were very convenient, starting at 7am. Process was organized and efficient. Never had a problem, or a long wait.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr was thoughtful and caring
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The staff and their coordination throughout the process were great.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Fortunately I had insurance coverage for most of the process, so I reached my deductibles and had a few other expenses. Total spend was around $3,000
Westchester

Dr. Stein is phenomenal. He is an expert in his field with well over a decade of experience, and it shows. He is knowledgeable, precise, and takes the time to answer all your questions, but he is also affable and puts you at ease. A true professional. My wife got pregnant twice thanks to him and we recommend him to anyone we know having fertility challenges. ... Letrazol with timed intercourse and IUI
The office [RMA - Westside] is run exceptionally well, especially considering it's always full. The staff is great. There can be long waits at times, but overall things move. The practice is a well-oiled machine and you never feel neglected or forgotten. They communicate well and are friendly and respectful. ... Eliza [nursing staff] was completely professional, available, helpful, and caring. ...
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Letrazol with timed intercourse and IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Eliza Ferstendig)
Eliza was completely professional, available, helpful, and caring.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The office is run exceptionally well, especially considering it's always full. The staff is great. There can be long waits at times, but overall things move. The practice is a well-oiled machine and you never feel neglected or forgotten. They communicate well and are friendly and respectful.
NY - Westside
Dr. Stein and the team at RMA knew exactly what we needed - patience, understanding, order and education. We went from a world of “I don’t know’s” to “here’s the plan”, and they made IVF seem normal, not extreme...he made us feel as though we were unique, building a plan that worked for us and supporting us along the way...He is not overly warm-and-fuzzy, but is kind, calm and compassionate. He tells you the truth, but in a way that makes you feel hopeful while understanding the realities of what goes into fertility treatment
[at RMA of New York] Every step (and cost) was clearly explained with both the compassion and thoroughness that we craved...we found RMA brought a level of experience and professionalism that was beyond compare to our previous clinic...I worked with a number of nurses throughout the course of my treatment and they were all patient and thorough...all medications were made clear to me and ordered on my behalf so I had everything I needed throughout the IVF treatment, and I was monitored closely for optimal results.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
One of the first things Dr. Stein said to us in our new patient consultation was “No one really wants to be here seeing me (a reproductive endocrinologist” - and we knew we had found our doctor. I could not recommend Dr. Stein or RMA of NY any more highly. As newlyweds facing unexplained infertility, Dr. Stein and the team at RMA knew exactly what we needed - patience, understanding, order and education. We went from a world of “I don’t know’s” to “here’s the plan”, and they made IVF seem normal, not extreme. Every step (and cost) was clearly explained with both the compassion and thoroughness that we craved. Having been with a boutique fertility clinic prior to coming to RMA, we immediately knew we were working with the best-of-the-best - and it paid off, we are now happily, healthily pregnant with our first child. On “graduation day” from RMA, we actually found ourselves sad to say goodbye to Dr. Stein and the team, but are excited about the new future that they have helped us to create.
He is not overly warm-and-fuzzy, but is kind, calm and compassionate. He tells you the truth, but in a way that makes you feel hopeful while understanding the realities of what goes into fertility treatment.
We felt like humans because he treated us as individuals. Our issue is not uncommon, but he made us feel as though we were unique, building a plan that worked for us and supporting us along the way.
Prefer not to share, but all protocols were established up front, all medications were made clear to me and ordered on my behalf so I had everything I needed throughout the IVF treatment, and I was monitored closely for optimal results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I worked with a number of nurses throughout the course of my treatment and they were all patient and thorough. Needless to say, there is a lot of emotion involved in this process, and they responded with compassion at every turn.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Every step (and cost) was clearly explained with both the compassion and thoroughness that we craved. Having been with a boutique fertility clinic, we found RMA brought a level of experience and professionalism that was beyond compare to our previous clinic. When IVF was becoming our likely path, we did our homework and from the moment we had our new patient consultation we know we were in good hands. They had done and seen it all, and we were doing to work together using the best and latest techniques to try to get the result we were seeking.
All but $2750 of my treatment was covered by insurance.
He gave us a great deal of research on why his approach (and that of RMA) was in line with accepted industry recommendations, and was designed to give us the best outcome.

2019, 9 Eggs Frozen
Dr Sekhon is extremely personable. In my first consultation, she sat down with me for some time and explained the egg freezing process in great detail. She really listened to my concerns, did not try to sell me, and was honest about outcomes in a way that was backed by numbers...she treated me with care, compassion and understanding...The only things I would have liked more detail on upfront were -do not plan to travel during the injection process since you'll need to get checked on weekends too -no exercise or sex 2 weeks after retrieval...Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
[The staff at RMA of New York were] super helpful and available for questions at all points...[Monitoring appointments were] On time which is appreciated!...$13,500 [Egg Freezing]...I was very impressed with RMA's friendly staff which ran on-time. The staff even works on the weekends. The practice is trusted by many patients. Be ready for daily blood work and ultrasounds. I had a great experience and recommend RMA to everyone as it was recommended to me by my OB/GYN...Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
I loved Dr Sekhon. Egg freezing is such a big risk emotionally and financially, and she treated me with care, compassion and understanding. I am recommending her and the egg freezing process to everyone.It was painless, did not take much time daily, and offers extreme peace of mind. The only things I would have liked more detail on upfront were -do not plan to travel during the injection process since you'll need to get checked on weekends too -no exercise or sex 2 weeks after retrieval
The shots are not painful. I'm scared of needles and I could do them solo.
Dr Sekhon is extremely personable. In my first consultation, she sat down with me for some time and explained the egg freezing process in great detail. She really listened to my concerns, did not try to sell me, and was honest about outcomes in a way that was backed by numbers. During the 10-day injection process, I had questions about dosage twice and RMA's nurse hotline answered immediately.
lupron twice a day for 10 days menopur once a day for 10 days follistem pen once a day for 10 days Early on, we were concerned one ovary was not responding and that we would have to postpone one month, but, then, it quickly caught up.
super helpful and available for questions at all points
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
On time which is appreciated!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York.
NY - Downtown
He [Dr. Stein] performed 2 of my surgeries and two ivf cycles. From the beginning he was honest - no false hope. He is very particular about his work and who he has on his team. Every time there was a set back with me he would be sad because he knows i had been through a lot. He is compassionate and he tries to find ways to help...hes very busy but all his patients have his undivided attention when seeing him.
RMA is very strict on embryos they transfer. Only 1 at a time! Unless you are over 40...I spoke to a few nurses and they are all knowledgeable, nice, understanding...Strength- Organized, detailed, clean. Everyone is nervous when starting their journey- just try to relax the team is great. Staff is on top of what they need to do. They are there to help in anyway.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Stein and i had a journey together. He was recommend to me by my regular OB. He performed 2 of my surgeries and two ivf cycles. From the beginning he was honest - no false hope. He is very particular about his work and who he has on his team. Every time there was a set back with me he would be sad because he knows i had been through a lot. He is compassionate and he tries to find ways to help.
Dr. Stein was very honest with me from the start. I never went to the clinic feeling like a robot- i knew i was there to achieve my goal. Each time i saw him he knew who i was
3 IUI unsuccessful- i had polyps and fibroids. Gonal F , menapour, Cetrotide, HCG
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
going to RMA almost 2 years one builds relationships with everyone. Dr. Steins nurse is Krista- she was helpful. I spoke to a few nurses and they are all knowledgeable, nice, understanding.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
no weaknesses. Strength- Organized, detailed, clean. Everyone is nervous when starting their journey- just try to relax the team is great. Staff is on top of what they need to do. They are there to help in anyway.
20-30 k
NY - Westside
He [Dr. Matthew Lederman] can give you a lot of information, write everything down!...was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process...His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling...is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
Everyone at RMA was very informative, however when you needed to talk to a nurse or any other department ex- financial you had to call the main number and they always had to call you back. They always returned my call the same day...Martha [nurse] always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I am so grateful that I found Dr. Lederman and his staff at RMA. He made me feel so comfortable throughout this whole process. His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling. Dr. Lederman is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
He can give you a lot of information, write everything down! If you have any questions, just ask and he will explain in more detail.
Dr. Lederman was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I started with menopur. Took estrace and progesterone in oil injections after the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy)
The nurse's at Dr. Lederman's office in White Plains were wonderful. Martha always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Insurance covered a good amount of the IVF procedure.
Westchester
Dr. Sekhon is absolutely amazing, I would recommend her to anyone who had to go through this process. You can tell from her bedside manner, alone, that she genuinely cares and is supportive of ensuring that you receive the best results possible. She also is extremely responsive on email, which I really appreciated since I had a lot of questions! She is also just such a nice person and makes you feel very cared for. She made this process a great experience for me and if I have to do it again I will only use her!...She is extremely detailed and thorough, and goes out of her way to make sure that her patients understand every step of the process.
I spent most of my time at the East Side location [of RMA of New York] - the team there was very thorough and took their time to assist with whatever questions \ needs I had. The team at SoHo was also great, but sometimes I felt a little bit more rushed or cramped in at that office...My experience with the nursing staff at the East Side and SoHo locations were both great. Everyone was very caring and compassionate, and you never felt rushed. I usually ended up having the same nurses, so it was that much better having familiar faces!...Dr. Sekhon is absolutely amazing, I would recommend her to anyone who had to go through this process. You can tell from her bedside manner, alone, that she genuinely cares and is supportive of ensuring that you receive the best results possible. She also is extremely responsive on email, which I really appreciated since I had a lot of questions! She is also just such a nice person and makes you feel very cared for. She made this process a great experience for me and if I have to do it again I will only use her!
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is the most patient, considerate and caring doctor I have ever been a patient of. She is extremely detailed and thorough, and goes out of her way to make sure that her patients understand every step of the process. She is truly remarkable and made my experience enjoyable and easy to understand!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I spent most of my time at the East Side location - the team there was very thorough and took their time to assist with whatever questions \ needs I had. The team at SoHo was also great, but sometimes I felt a little bit more rushed or cramped in at that office.

3 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
She [Dr. Sekhon] is personable, smart and incrediblly dedicated. I feel lucky to have her as our doctor for this very stressful process. Lucky listened, provided balanced advance, and went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met...amazing bedside manner- she really sees each patient as an individual and takes the time to explain all procedures and her reasoning very well...
Strength is they've [RMA of NY] done a lot of IVF. Weakness is it feels a bit like a factory. Overall, however, I had a wonderful experience bc my primary team w Dr Sekhon was great. RMA also does a good job of providing a financial counselor to help w understanding the payment portion of the journey which is key...No options for multiple embryo transfer at RMA...Great nursing staff- supportive and kind...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon is a gift. She is personable, smart and incrediblly dedicated. I feel lucky to have her as our doctor for this very stressful process. Lucky listened, provided balanced advance, and went above and beyond to ensure our needs were met. I'd recommend her to anyone seeking to get pregnant.
Come with all your questions- Dr. Sekhon will gladly answer them!
Lucky has the most amazing bedside manner- she really sees each patient as an individual and takes the time to explain all procedures and her reasoning very well.
- I don't recall
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Great nursing staff- supportive and kind.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strength is they've done a lot of IVF. Weakness is it feels a bit like a factory. Overall, however, I had a wonderful experience bc my primary team w Dr Sekhon was great. RMA also does a good job of providing a financial counselor to help w understanding the payment portion of the journey which is key.
$16k per cycle
No options for multiple embryo transfer at RMA; one thing that may be worth considering as a future possible change

2018 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Stein] was very kind and professional and I could see he is working treatments and medications based on my body reaction. And whenever I have any questions, he always answers...When I had a consultation with him for the first time, he suggested me the reason why I couldn’t conceive from many different angles. Since I had another fertility doctor before, his consultation was away more valuable for me. So I could trust him easily...
Everything was organized at clinic [RMA]. If I have any questions, I always get answers right away. I always have to have my monitoring early in the morning at 7am before work, and I could get the time scheduled and I could keep my work hours...1 round of IVF package without insurance cover $12600 +Anastasia $750 And medications about $5000...
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
He is very kind, professional. When I had a consultation with him for the first time, he suggested me the reason why I couldn’t conceive from many different angles. Since I had another fertility doctor before, his consultation was away more valuable for me. So I could trust him easily. During every treatments I got, I was very comfortable to have all medications he instructed. And I could get pregnant after 7 years of trying!
Just have a consultation with him and you will know how amazing he is!
He was very kind and professional and I could see he is working treatments and medications based on my body reaction. And whenever I have any questions, he always answers.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Everything was organized at clinic. If I have any questions, I always get answers right away. I always have to have my monitoring early in the morning at 7am before work, and I could get the time scheduled and I could keep my work hours.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I actually have 5 friends who went to RMA and they all got pregnant /living birth. At my doctor’s consultation, he told me that at my age, success rate of IVF is about 40% but this clinic must have higher success rate!
NY - Westside

I am extremely grateful to Dr Stein...I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due July 2020. Dr Stein made me feel at ease during our very first meeting and was very patient and supportive, answering all of my questions and reassuring me that they can provide the help that I need. Once I got my thyroid levels under control, I was put on letrozole and got a shot of Ovidrel, and it worked! I did not go through IUI or IVF...I had been struggling with a recent LEEP, PCOS, hypothyroidism and it seemed like the entire process of trying to get pregnant was filled with nothing but hurdles.
I like this practice [RMA of New York] because they have morning monitoring hours--from 7am to 8:30am...you can walk in without making an appointment and still get to work on time. If you arrive right at 7am there's rarely a wait and I loved how convenient it was, especially with the frequency of getting blood drawn and testing...I am extremely grateful to Dr Stein and the RMA nurses and staff for their care and support on this journey. I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due July 2020. Dr Stein made me feel at ease during our very first meeting and was very patient and supportive, answering all of my questions and reassuring me that they can provide the help that I need. Once I got my thyroid levels under control, I was put on letrozole and got a shot of Ovidrel, and it worked! I did not go through IUI or IVF.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
I had been struggling with a recent LEEP, PCOS, hypothyroidism and it seemed like the entire process of trying to get pregnant was filled with nothing but hurdles. Luckily, I was referred to RMA of New York and I am extremely grateful to Dr Stein and the RMA nurses and staff for their care and support on this journey. I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due July 2020. Dr Stein made me feel at ease during our very first meeting and was very patient and supportive, answering all of my questions and reassuring me that they can provide the help that I need. Once I got my thyroid levels under control, I was put on letrozole and got a shot of Ovidrel, and it worked! I did not go through IUI or IVF.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I like this practice because they have morning monitoring hours--from 7am to 8:30am you can walk in without making an appointment and still get to work on time. If you arrive right at 7am there's rarely a wait and I loved how convenient it was, especially with the frequency of getting blood drawn and testing.

2019, 40 Eggs Frozen
[The nurses at RMA of New York were] Nice and efficient...Strengths: locations all around Manhattan; well established clinic made me feel like I was in good hands; everyone at clinic was very responsive. Weaknesses: videos showing how to administer treatments were just okay...[Dr. Lucky Sekhon is a] Great doctor! I felt like I was in excellent hands the entire time. During consultation she gave me a thorough understanding of the process and risks, she was kind and compassionate, and she was available (and responsive) by email during my entire experience. I have already recommended her to 3 friends... made an effort to get to know me. Every time I saw her, she checked in to see how I was doing and asked me questions about my life (outside of questions related to the medical treatment)
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sekhon made an effort to get to know me. Every time I saw her, she checked in to see how I was doing and asked me questions about my life (outside of questions related to the medical treatment).
Nice and efficient
Efficient!
2016 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Flisser is always very kind, warm and direct in his treatment. He has a sweet bedside manner and will always take the time to explain any details to you so that you fully understand treatment procedures and expectations...We moved forward with IUI for both of my pregnancies as my diagnoses was unexplained infertility and there were no obvious issues with my husband's sperm, etc. We were successful for the first time on round 3 with my first child, and the 2nd round with my 2nd pregnancy. I trusted Dr. Flisser and his suggestions for treatment wholeheartedly.
[RMA of New York is] Organized, efficient, straight forward and responsive. The monitoring hours are busy, but they have it down to a science and always treat you individually and not just like a number in the mornings. I would highly recommend the practice to friends...All [the nurses are] very professional, caring and responsive. Highly recommend...We moved forward with IUI for both of my pregnancies as my diagnoses was unexplained infertility and there were no obvious issues with my husband's sperm, etc. We were successful for the first time on round 3 with my first child, and the 2nd round with my 2nd pregnancy. I trusted Dr. Flisser and his suggestions for treatment wholeheartedly.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Trust the progress/ journey! It will happen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Ariel Shnur)
All very professional, caring and responsive. Highly recommend.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Majority covered by insurance.
NY - Eastside
Dr. Flisser wants to avoid the risks for mom and baby of a multiple embryo transfer...was a great fit for us - giving us as much information as we wanted while also being compassionate. He also adjusted our protocol when we had an unsuccessful cycle (16 eggs but no PGS normal embryos)...Be ready for working with a large practice and appreciate the benefits of Dr. Flisser being on a large team.
Be ready for working with a large practice [at RMA of New York] and appreciate the benefits of Dr. Flisser being on a large team...We loved the team at RMA...Just billing issues and missed calls, nothing that large but just annoying for a couple of hours...Felt efficient, though some mornings (especially on the weekends) were crowded. Get there early!...$15K per retrieval cycle (with insurance)...Large practice - so great lab, facilities, and physicians and nurses. But also the volume of patients means occasional hiccups with admin things (billing, call backs). In the clinical part of our experience, we had nothing but supportive care.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Dr. Flisser was a great fit for us - giving us as much information as we wanted while also being compassionate. He also adjusted our protocol when we had an unsuccessful cycle (16 eggs but no PGS normal embryos).
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Ariel Schnur)
We loved the team at RMA.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
$15K per retrieval cycle (with insurance)
NY - Eastside
My husband and I always felt like we could trust Dr Flisser. He was always honest and positive and made us feel like we were in great hands! He is truly a wonderful doctor. Our positive outcome made it an even better experience as we welcomed a beautiful and healthy baby girl!! Thank you so much Dr Flisser...is genuinely a nice person. Always honest, very patient with all our questions and concerns. He always made me feel human and very comfortable.
My husband and I always felt like we could trust Dr Flisser [at RMA of New York]. He was always honest and positive and made us feel like we were in great hands! He is truly a wonderful doctor. Our positive outcome made it an even better experience as we welcomed a beautiful and healthy baby girl!!...Cost was about 40000$ Without counting egg donor...Very organized and professional...[nurses are] Simply amazing
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Trust that he is doing the right thing for you and is extremely good at what he does
Dr Flisser is genuinely a nice person. Always honest, very patient with all our questions and concerns. He always made me feel human and very comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Fabiana )
Simply amazing
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Very organized and professional .....................................................................................................................…..................................................
Cost was about 40000$ Without counting egg donor