Natan Bar-Chama

311 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

2010 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Grunfeld was great. There were other doctors in the practice that I didn't like nearly as much.
How was your experience with Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
Straightforward but also warm.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
Try and schedule your monitoring for days that he'll be there.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lawrence Grunfeld at RMA of New York?
Lawrence Grunfeld

2021, Successful
Dr. Flisser met with my husband and I, and explained that we'll first take the most basic approach since he assured us that there was no need to be invasive...After hormone blood tests, an ultrasound, and a semen analysis, Dr. Flisser provided a recommendation to take Letrozole, a trigger shot, and timed IUI...always picked up the phone to listen to any concerns...
the office [RMA of New York] is extremely organized and communicative...Fast responders...Even the financial teams are great, and everyone gets back to you right away...Dr. Flisser met with my husband and I, and explained that we'll first take the most basic approach since he assured us that there was no need to be invasive, which I greatly appreciated as I did not feel that was necessary either...
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Dr. Flisser was the first specialist I saw and had great success. I had a consultation with him in October, and am now pregnant with twins. I found out over Thanksgiving weekend, so was successful on our first try! I always knew that I had a mild form of PCOS (multiple follicles on each ovary, irregular periods, and anovulatory cycles). So, after a few short months off of birth control I knew I needed to see a specialist. Dr. Flisser met with my husband and I, and explained that we'll first take the most basic approach since he assured us that there was no need to be invasive, which I greatly appreciated as I did not feel that was necessary either. He also had absolutely no judgements since most specialists say you need to wait a year of trying, but he knew there was no point in that for a patient with PCOS. After hormone blood tests, an ultrasound, and a semen analysis, Dr. Flisser provided a recommendation to take Letrozole, a trigger shot, and timed IUI. The process was beyond easy to say the least as the office is extremely organized and communicative. Dr. Flisser was amazing, got us through the process, always picked up the phone to listen to any concerns, and was so excited when we heard the first two little heartbeats at just 6 weeks! He has such a calming personality, and we are so lucky to have found a doctor like him! We are so thankful for Dr. Flisser, and would recommend him to anyone trying to start a family. He is your guy! Run - don't walk!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Voice all of your concerns. I guarantee he'll be able to help you through them.
Describe the protocols Eric Flisser used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I took Letrozole cycle day 3-7 (5mg at night). Day 13 had an ultrasound and found 2 big follicles on each ovary (20 MM), and did an Ovidrel trigger shot. Day 14 did the IUI.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Amazing. Organized. Communicative. Fast responders. Couldn't recommend them enough. All of the doctors there are great as well. I don't have any weaknesses. Even the financial teams are great, and everyone gets back to you right away.

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Lekovich was honest with us from day 1. She encouraged us to stay positive which we needed from our doctor. She never made us feel bad and supported us in our disappointments l always felt she was mindful of our determination and she absolutely mirrored that through treatment...She won’t advise you do anything thatll waste your very precious time and monwy.
They [RMA of New York] are VERY busy so be prepared with questions each opportunity you have to inquire. Dr. Lekovich will provide you with reasoning for treatment choices via research examples. She won’t advise you do anything thatll waste your very precious time and monwy...[nurses] were reliable and consistent while also compassionate during negative outcomes.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lekovich was honest with us from day 1. She encouraged us to stay positive which we needed from our doctor. She never made us feel bad and supported us in our disappointments l always felt she was mindful of our determination and she absolutely mirrored that through treatment. Her nurses and those who drew my blood were gentle and amazing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Be realistic. While you want Dr. Lekovich every step of the way physically— it’s simply not possible. Try to trust RMAs process alongside the other physicians who may perform ultrasounds or treatments. Also, be your own advocate if you need further explanation or understanding. Your wishes will be met with consistent callbacks from the nurses oncall.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
I felt as though Dr. Lekovich was fighting for me, cheering me on and advising me in all ways possible. She was a true champion for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
They were reliable and consistent while also compassionate during negative outcomes.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
They are VERY busy so be prepared with questions each opportunity you have to inquire. Dr. Lekovich will provide you with reasoning for treatment choices via research examples. She won’t advise you do anything thatll waste your very precious time and monwy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York.
My health insurance covered approximately 60% of treatment and all meds. I paid approximately $6000 a cycle for ivf.
Describe Jovana Lekovich's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
I trusted her opinion every step if the way.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Only once did a nurse miss to call with results, however, I phoned by the end of the work day. Hence my advice— be your own advocate like any other medical treatment care you receive.
Jovana Lekovich
Brooklyn

Investment Banker
He [Dr. Stein] listened to my concerns, was professional, and accessible. I felt I was in good hands the entire time. He did not do my ER, but did my transfer and every appt since then...I appreciated this as I was still able to ask any questions I had, and the doctor was able to provide their preliminary view..
Strengths [of RMA of NY]- they clearly see a lot of patients and do a lot of procedures... to me, this is a good thing. It’s why their lab and doctors are so good. You always see a doctor during monitoring - I really liked this. Your nurse both calls you and then emails you - at my old clinic they would just email. This did not give me space to ask any questions which I hated. I appreciated the nurses calls at RMA.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
I couldn’t have asked for more seamless treatment. He listened to my concerns, was professional, and accessible. I felt I was in good hands the entire time. He did not do my ER, but did my transfer and every appt since then. For most monitoring, I saw another doctor- however I ALWAYS saw a doctor. This was very different from my prior clinic where I rarely saw any doctor at all. I appreciated this as I was still able to ask any questions I had, and the doctor was able to provide their preliminary view. At my old clinic, since it was mainly ultrasound technicians they were not able to provide much context.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Nothing really... note - the west side office is nice and small. You will do weekend appts at the Madison Ave office which is much bigger and feels more hectic. It didn’t bother me since it’s very few appts, but made me glad to be at west side office for large majority of appts
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr Stein was accessible and listened to my concerns. I transferred from another clinic so had pretty specific views of how I wanted to proceed
Describe the protocols Daniel Stein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I don’t know. Very good results
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
My only complaint is that the coordinator has a lot of power, and sometimes was put in a position where she was interpreting notes from other doctors about what needed to be done. The interpretation was incorrect, and I had to request to speak to doctor directly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths - they clearly see a lot of patients and do a lot of procedures... to me, this is a good thing. It’s why their lab and doctors are so good. You always see a doctor during monitoring - I really liked this. Your nurse both calls you and then emails you - at my old clinic they would just email. This did not give me space to ask any questions which I hated. I appreciated the nurses calls at RMA.
Describe Daniel Stein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Only single embryo transfer... this made perfect sense to me, but something to be aware of
NY - Westside
Dr. Lederman doesn’t force you to do a certain treatment. He explains all options and let’s the couple decide. Unfortunately, we had a third miscarriage and [he] recommended D&C as it would help identify the cause with testing. It turned out to be a chromosomal abnormality and he recommended us to do IVF with pgt testing..
Efficient and quick morning visits. Timely results and calls. Be prepared to not be seen by your doctor every time. All rotating doctors are great. West side has lesser rush. Best time to visit is before 8am as it will be pretty empty...Dr. Lederman doesn’t force you to do a certain treatment. He explains all options and let’s the couple decide..
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I highly recommend Dr.Lederman and his team (Martha, Norma). I first visited Dr.Lederman early 2020 after 2 miscarriages and a referral from my OBGYN.The results of the genetic testing and hysteroscopy didn’t show any health issues so we tried one more time naturally while being monitored. Dr. Lederman doesn’t force you to do a certain treatment. He explains all options and let’s the couple decide. Unfortunately, we had a third miscarriage and Dr. Lederman recommended D&C as it would help identify the cause with testing. It turned out to be a chromosomal abnormality and he recommended us to do IVF with pgt testing. I am finally pregnant with my first Ivf cycle without a miscarriage and close to ending my first trimester. I am so thankful to RMA and the team to always answer my questions and helping me on my journey with infertility which can be really hard. I will definitely come back to Dr.Lederman for my future babies!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Come prepared with questions as he can talk very fast. Have faith in him over your Google searches
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr Stein was always extremely respectful, warm, informative, positive, and helpful with all of the many questions my partner and I had over the 2 treatments to become pregnant...We tried IUI at first, but it was made very clear that with our issue, it probably wouldn’t work (however insurance required we at least try) - then we moved onto the egg retrieval, testing and freezing, and IVF. We had our first child with only one round of IVF! Couldn’t be a more perfect child. We are currently pregnant with our second, again for pregnant on the first IVF treatment. Dr stein explained that he would not want to transfer 2 embryo at a time given our specific male-driven issue, which is good because we probably would have had twins (always more risky)
they [staff at RMA of New York] were always so great about everything I could only recommend them...I thought they [nurses] were always excellent, responsive, and flexible with timing (since I was almost always way late and they always accommodated)...The clinic has mainly strengths. Really truly always a great experience with everyone. My only comment for them would be to make sure they explain what each med is and why it’s important. I did have one issue where I didnt realize a med had a refill, so I stopped taking it for days.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr Stein is the best- I wouldn’t trust anyone else with building our family. I know we can count on him for the most professional and sensible advice and care. We have one child and are expecting our second, and through years now we have successfully put our trust in dr Stein
Go for it. He is a true expert on the field, and your potential children are too valuable to be trusted with someone who is just ok
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I thought they were always excellent, responsive, and flexible with timing (since I was almost always way late and they always accommodated)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic has mainly strengths. Really truly always a great experience with everyone. My only comment for them would be to make sure they explain what each med is and why it’s important. I did have one issue where I didnt realize a med had a refill, so I stopped taking it for days. Somehow I mentioned it in passing to a nurse who told me to get right back on it. Luckily everything was fine, but I think had the purpose of the med and the overall plan been explained, it might have been avoided. Honestly though they were always so great about everything I could only recommend them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Stein at RMA of New York.
First time was free, second time we had to pay for everything- they didn’t take our new insurance
NY - Westside

I was on the PCOS spectrum, and my husband had a poor morphology rating. Dr. Stein suggested we start with IUI was it was much less invasive than IVF, and believed with medication I was put on (Letrozole and the trigger shot), combined with my husband cutting out marijuana, we would have success. He suggested three IUI cycles...he clearly answered all questions, comments, etc, no matter how crazy my internet based questions were!...He clearly went over all options available to us, and provided his recommendation on what he thought would be best.
Eliza [nurse at RMA of New York] was amazing, always answering my emails in a timely manner, again no matter how crazy the question, and was always very comforting on the phone...IUI requires a few visits to the office each cycle - blood work, follicle monitoring, and the actual IUI procedure itself (you both need to go in that day!). Dr. Stein performed our first IUI procedure, and did so clearly explaining each step, and injecting just the right amount of humor into it all to help us feel more relaxed!...The entire staff were extremely detailed oriented - from the front desk, to the nurses, to the financial consultants. Each was able to clearly explain all aspects of what we were going through to us so we felt informed the entire time.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
For our first appointment we met with Dr. Stein to discuss our situation: current test results done by my OBGYN, review additional testing that would be done to determine next steps, and anything else we had on our mind - he clearly answered all questions, comments, etc, no matter how crazy my internet based questions were! Once all results were back we went back in to meet with Dr. Stein to discuss our options. He clearly went over all options available to us, and provided his recommendation on what he thought would be best. We decided to move forward with IUI per his recommendation as he did not think we needed to start with anything too invasive at first, planning to do three rounds before reassessing our options. Dr. Stein performed our first IUI procedure, and did so clearly explaining each step, and injecting just the right amount of humor into it all to help us feel more relaxed! When our third attempt didn't work, we did one more round of IUI while we waited for our appointment with Dr. Stein to discuss what to do next. After our fourth IUI procedure, before it was time to take a pregnancy test, we had our follow up with Dr. Stein to discuss next steps. He went over the entire IVF process. We left that appointment feeling hopeful and excited to get that next process started. We felt that we were in the best hands. I was more relaxed after that meeting than I had been since before we initially met with him to start IUI... perhaps that is what helped lead to a positive pregnancy test with our fourth IUI cycle! Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks pregnant with our son. We are so thankful to Dr. Stein, Eliza, and the entire team at RMA of NY Westside for their support throughout this process. I would highly recommend them to anyone encountering fertility issues. We definitely plan on going back when we are ready for baby number 2.
Go into the process with an open mind, and try to stay calm and relaxed throughout the whole process as you are in the best hands.
If you have experienced any level of infertility, you know how overwhelming everything can feel. We were referred to Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York by my OBGYN when I was diagnosed with PCOS, and my husband's sperm analysis showed his morphology was less than normal. I chose the westside location as it was close to my office. Our appointment was scheduled with Dr. Stein, and his team made us feel comfortable with the process as soon as we walked in the door. The staff at the front desk welcome and greet you when you sign in- every time you enter. For our first appointment we met with Dr. Stein to discuss our situation: current test results done by my OBGYN, review additional testing that would be done to determine next steps, and anything else we had on our mind - he clearly answered all questions, comments, etc, no matter how crazy my internet based questions were! We then met with our assigned nurse, Eliza, who reviewed our upcoming testing schedule with us. Eliza was amazing, always answering my emails in a timely manner, again no matter how crazy the question, and was always very comforting on the phone. Once all results were back we went back in to meet with Dr. Stein to discuss our options. He clearly went over all options available to us, and provided his recommendation on what he thought would be best. We decided to move forward with IUI per his recommendation as he did not think we needed to start with anything too invasive at first, planning to do three rounds before reassessing our options. IUI requires a few visits to the office each cycle - blood work, follicle monitoring, and the actual IUI procedure itself (you both need to go in that day!). Dr. Stein performed our first IUI procedure, and did so clearly explaining each step, and injecting just the right amount of humor into it all to help us feel more relaxed! While we did not necessarily see Dr. Stein or Eliza at all of those appointments over the three months, we felt very comfortable and in great hands with the doctors and nurses we did see. When we had an unsuccessful third IUI attempt, we were obviously upset and disappointed. I spoke with Eliza, who was the support I needed at the time, as I did not know what to do next as I was so accustomed to going in for day 1 blood work to start my next IUI cycle. As our follow up appointment with Dr. Stein was not for another two weeks, she suggested that my husband and I consider trying just one more time so we did not have to spend two weeks just waiting around. We decided to give it one more go. After the fourth IUI procedure, before it was time to take a pregnancy test, we had our follow up with Dr. Stein to discuss next steps. He went over the entire IVF process. We left that appointment feeling hopeful and excited to get that next process started. We felt that we were in the best hands. I was more relaxed after that meeting than I had been since before we initially met with him to start IUI... perhaps that is what helped lead to a positive pregnancy test with our fourth IUI cycle! I got the call from Eliza confirming that the blood work showed I was pregnant - she was as happy as we were! Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks pregnant with our son. We are so thankful to Dr. Stein, Eliza, and the entire team at RMA of NY Westside for their support throughout this process. I would highly recommend them to anyone encountering fertility issues. We definitely plan on going back when we are ready for baby number 2.
I was on the PCOS spectrum, and my husband had a poor morphology rating. Dr. Stein suggested we start with IUI was it was much less invasive than IVF, and believed with medication I was put on (Letrozole and the trigger shot), combined with my husband cutting out marijuana, we would have success. He suggested three IUI cycles. When the three did not work, we met with him to discuss our next options - in the meantime we were in the middle of trying a fourth time as our appointment with Dr. Stein was not for another two weeks after the third failed attempt. He explained that our next options were either trying IUI for a total of six months (2 more times) or looking into IVF. My husband and I did not want to do two more rounds of IUI, so asked that he explain the IVF process to us. After that meeting we felt calm and in the most capable hands, ready to go on to the IVF process... I felt so relaxed that I think it led to my positive pregnancy test with the fourth IUI cycle!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Eliza Ferstendig )
The staff at the front desk welcome and greet you when you sign in- every time you enter. After our initial meeting with Dr. Stein, we then met with our assigned nurse, Eliza, who reviewed our upcoming testing schedule with us. Eliza was amazing, always answering my emails in a timely manner, again no matter how crazy the question, and was always very comforting on the phone. IUI requires a few visits to the office each cycle - blood work, follicle monitoring, and the actual IUI procedure itself (you both need to go in that day!). Eliza was the nurse who gave me my trigger shot two times, and if she was working the day I received blood work back, was the nurse who called me. If Eliza was not working that day, each nurse I had/spoke to was just as warm and caring. When we had an unsuccessful third IUI attempt, we were obviously upset and disappointed. I spoke with Eliza, who was the support I needed at the time, as I did not know what to do next as I was so accustomed to going in for day 1 blood work to start my next IUI cycle. As our follow up appointment with Dr. Stein was not for another two weeks, she suggested that my husband and I consider trying just one more time so we did not have to spend two weeks just waiting around. We decided to give it one more go. I got the call from Eliza confirming that the blood work showed I was pregnant - she was as happy as we were!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
My IUI costs were only copays for each visit.
NY - Westside

I would say this, out of the 6 clinics I have been to, Dr. Flisser has been the most reliable, organized and trustworthy doctor. He made me feel at ease with my procedure. He is very knowledgeable in his work, his bedside manners were great and his empathy for his patients is amazing. He made sure that when I left to continue with my obstetrician I was in the right hands...We had 1 IVF with, egg retrieval and 1 transfer...He made sure to review my results even when while he was on vacation.
The clinic [RMA of New York] can appear overwhelming at first when looking at the amount of people waiting for monitoring. However, the wait time is very minimal and goes bye The staff are really nice and welcoming...My nurse and care coordinator were great communicators and worked really well as a team. I would always recieve a phone call and email with instructions.They would also write and say in every email to feel free to contact them whenever I had questions. It made me feel comfortable in turning to them for anything.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Please be open to his suggestions and recommendations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Dr. Flisser is very personable and caring. He made sure to review my results even when while he was on vacation. He also kept his word about being there during the embryo transfer. He went above and beyond.
We had 1 IVF with, egg retrieval and 1 transfer. The medications prescribed included: Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, HCG, Estrace, Medrol and progesterone in oil.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Arielle)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic can appear overwhelming at first when looking at the amount of people waiting for monitoring. However, the wait time is very minimal and goes bye The staff are really nice and welcoming.

2014 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr.Klein is a superb doctor that is always attentive to his patients needs. You will always get a response back from Dr.Klein no matter what day or time it is. He makes you feel like you matter and that your goal is his goal too...is very compassionate and understanding...explains procedures in detail...was very honest from the beginning advising that the best course of treatment would be IVF but due to financial hardship we had to try IUI first...
Martha [nurse at RMA of New York] is extremely through and answers emails and calls you back. She is good at her job and compassionate...The only thing I would recommend is that they incorporate yoga, meditation, overall stress relieve classes in their offices...Dr.Klein is a superb doctor that is always attentive to his patients needs. You will always get a response back from Dr.Klein no matter what day or time it is. He makes you feel like you matter and that your goal is his goal too.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Klein is very compassionate and understanding. He is through his job and explains procedures in detail. He is passionate about his field and helping a patient achieve their goal to become pregnant. I had the pleasure of working with him through this journey of infertility. I recommended him to my friends who did achieve pregnancy and now I’m next to try IVF after failed IUIs. Dr. Klein you’re a fantastic doctor! Keep up the good work and remaining human with your patients. It goes along way! Thank you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
You will be in good hands with Dr.Klein! If you’re looking for a specialist that will address your concerns, fears and cheer on your success Dr. Klein is the right doctor!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Klein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Dr. Klein was very honest from the beginning advising that the best course of treatment would be IVF but due to financial hardship we had to try IUI first.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
Martha is extremely through and answers emails and calls you back. She is good at her job and compassionate.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA has helped a lot of my friends achieve pregnancy. They have an excellent reputation for helping achieve pregnancy. The only thing I would recommend is that they incorporate yoga, meditation, overall stress relieve classes in their offices.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York.
I had to pay my copays. IVF isn’t covered by my insurance.

2021, Successful
Dr. Sekhon had the best bedside manner of any doctor I have worked with. She is sympathetic and listened to all concerns...she was caring and compassionate throughout the way. She also answered my emails when needed which put us at ease...Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She never acts like a question is stupid...
The nursing staff [at RMA of New York] gave all of the medication instructions and helped answer any questions...there are multiple locations so you aren’t dealing with an office being closed when your treatment needs it. Despite it being a big operation, I didn’t feel like it was impersonal. They are pretty responsive and everyone for the most part was friendly. I did have one scheduling mixup for my IUI...
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
We saw Dr. Sekhon after 8 months of trying after a miscarriage. We tried one IUI (after doing two rounds with another clinic) and then went to IVF. Our retrieval resulted in 18 eggs with 4 genetically normal embryos. Our first transfer was successful and I am currently pregnant. Not only did Dr. Sekhon make us successful, she was caring and compassionate throughout the way. She also answered my emails when needed which put us at ease. Would recommend her to anyone looking for treatment!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She never acts like a question is stupid (even if it probably is).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff gave all of the medication instructions and helped answer any questions
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I like how there are multiple locations so you aren’t dealing with an office being closed when your treatment needs it. Despite it being a big operation, I didn’t feel like it was impersonal. They are pretty responsive and everyone for the most part was friendly. I did have one scheduling mixup for my IUI.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York.
My treatments were mostly covered under my works fertility benefits

2016 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Flisser truly cares about his patients. When I had a recent miscarriage he was so supportive, caring and showed genuine empathy for my ordeal. He is a great doctor and person...Wonderful doctor who truly cares for his patients wellbeing. He understand how much we want to build our gmail it and he does everything he can to make it happen. Very compassionate and caring person...
Sometimes it [RMA of New York] does have a factory type feeling and like I am just another number, however, I have had an overall extremely positive experience there and have gotten great care...Sometimes it can be hard to reach some of the nurses and coordinators etc but they are all very helpful and compassionate people and there to help as much as they can...
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Wonderful doctor who truly cares for his patients wellbeing. He understand how much we want to build our gmail it and he does everything he can to make it happen. Very compassionate and caring person and it’s a pleasure to have him as our doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Samantha )
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Sometimes it does have a factory type feeling and like I am just another number, however, I have had an overall extremely positive experience there and have gotten great care. I would recommend this clinic to others as it as helped me have my son and hopefully more children in the future.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I couldn’t always go during monitoring hours and the clinic was pretty accommodating with the times that worked for me.

Investor
Dr. Gerber guided us every step of the way and alleviated the pressure of this very stressful period...has deep expertise in her field and a great personal presence. She managed our treatment with efficiency and compassion. My husband was very apprehensive about working with a fertility doctor, but it only took one consultation for him to trust Dr. Gerber. She explained every procedure and quickly addressed any concerns or questions we had along the way...
The doctors at RMA operate as a team, so for certain appointments you may be working with a physician different from your primary doctor. That's very convenient, as it allows the practice to operated nearly around the clock...Dr. Gerber has deep expertise in her field and a great personal presence. She managed our treatment with efficiency and compassion...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Dr. Gerber has deep expertise in her field and a great personal presence. She managed our treatment with efficiency and compassion. My husband was very apprehensive about working with a fertility doctor, but it only took one consultation for him to trust Dr. Gerber. She explained every procedure and quickly addressed any concerns or questions we had along the way. She made the process feel like an opportunity and we were looking forward to our appointments. We are extremely grateful Dr. Gerber was in charge of our treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Dr. Gerber guided us every step of the way and alleviated the pressure of this very stressful period. Prior to the initial consultation, my husband and I were really unnerved about proceeding with any kind of fertility treatment. Dr. Gerber was able to quickly de-escalate the tension, helped us gain perspective, reassured and educated us at every stage. She managed the process with true care and consideration.
Westchester

He was incredibly professional and candid about the challenges that lie ahead, and yet equally caring and empathetic...Dr. Stein always greeted me as if I’ve been his patient for years...Over the coming year and a half, Dr. Stein and the entire team at RMA were there along every step of the IVF journey, most notably during the pandemic when already slow progress came to a halt
RMA Westside was always very professional, organized and eager to help out in any way they could. They were especially wonderful during the pandemic and showed compassion and were very emotionally aware...Over the coming year and a half, Dr. Stein and the entire team at RMA were there along every step of the IVF journey, most notably during the pandemic when already slow progress came to a halt.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
We are pleased to provide a review of Dr. Daniel Stein and his team at RMA of NY. We came to a fertility consultation with Dr. Stein in 2019 during a very difficult time in our lives. He was incredibly professional and candid about the challenges that lie ahead, and yet equally caring and empathetic. Over the coming year and a half, Dr. Stein and the entire team at RMA were there along every step of the IVF journey, most notably during the pandemic when already slow progress came to a halt. When it was all said and done, we were thrilled to welcome a beautiful baby girl in 2021 and are eternally grateful for Dr. Stein and the RMA team for changing our lives forever
To go in with an open mind.
Dr. Stein always greeted me as if I’ve been his patient for years. He was empathetic and showed emotional awareness.
2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Thornton went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable. I felt like I could trust her right away after my first appointment...[protocol] Antagonist, 300 units of Gonal F and 150 units of Menopur daily. I knew I was on a high dose but I felt pretty good the entire process. The medications did not make me feel weird/crazy like some may say...
She always made herself available to talk and if she was not available, my [RMA of NY] coordinator, always responded right away...I love how connected I felt with the team and monitoring in the Soho office. I wish there was another clinic open on the weekend to make travel a little easier. Other than that, I really enjoyed my time at RMA and would recommend to anyone.
How was your experience with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
Dr. Thornton is such a kind and caring doctor! Before going through the process, I was very nervous but Dr. Thornton and her team really made me feel at ease. I would recommend her to anyone trying to start a family or for a fertility check-up.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
Stay positive and patient. This process can be very challenging but keeping a positive mindset will be helpful mentally and during your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Kimberley Thornton used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Melissa Moro)
Melissa was very kind and caring during my treatment. She always made herself available to talk and if she was not available, my coordinator, Clarissa always responded right away.
Kimberley Thornton
NY - Downtown
Dr.Sekhon was great from our first consultation. She clearly outlined all options and helped us decide the best path to take based on my fertility issues and our goals as a couple...You will sometimes see other doctors during monitoring hours but they are all great...she answered all of our questions and explained things in a way that made sense to a couple going through infertility treatments for the first time.
Strengths - well run clinic - even during the peak of covid they quickly adjusted their processes so treatment could resume in safe manner. Weakness - there are a lot of patients but this never was an issue from my perspective. Monitoring hours [at RMA of NY] were efficient and everything that I was promised the clinic delivered on..
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr.Sekhon was great from our first consultation. She clearly outlined all options and helped us decide the best path to take based on my fertility issues and our goals as a couple. I would absolutely recommend Dr.Sekhon.
You will sometimes see other doctors during monitoring hours but they are all great! It’s an efficient process.
Dr.Sekhon was amazing - she answered all of our questions and explained things in a way that made sense to a couple going through infertility treatments for the first time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Everyone who I worked with was Amazing! I called with lots of questions and they were always quick to respond. The appointments were also efficient thanks to the excellent nursing staff and coordinator!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths - well run clinic - even during the peak of covid they quickly adjusted their processes so treatment could resume in safe manner. Weakness - there are a lot of patients but this never was an issue from my perspective. Monitoring hours were efficient and everything that I was promised the clinic delivered on.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
During covid they were during a specific time which made me feel better since less people were in the waiting room. Before covid there were no specific appointment times but I never had to wait long
NY - Downtown

I felt very comfortable under Dr. Flisser’s care. He was always clear, efficient, friendly and patient. He answered any and all questions I had and put me at ease whenever I was nervous. He performed my transfer and explained the whole procedure to me beforehand and walked me through it. I felt very comfortable and confident...See if it’s possible for him to do your retrieval, too.
I loved RMA! It always felt so clean- waiting room and examining rooms! I loved that there was a coffee machine and a water machine in the waiting room and plenty of seating. The office was run very efficiently! It was easy to sign in and check out. Everyone was always friendly and helpful!...Courtney was my IVF coordinator and was excellent at responding to my emails in a very timely manner. She was always friendly, patient, kind and so helpful. I never felt like I was a bother to her, even if I had sent numerous emails. She was great!
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
See if it’s possible for him to do your retrieval, too.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Courtney)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I loved that the monitoring hours started so early (at 7am) because I was able to go without being late for work. My recommendation would be to get there early! The earlier you arrive, the less time you have to wait. As it gets closer to the middle to end of the monitoring hours window, there tends to be more people.

2021 - 2022, 13 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Sekhon is] Very knowledgeable and took the time to further investigate my particular situation and getting the appropriate clearance to have the retrieval so there were no complications. I felt like i could trust her and she genuinely cared...She was very thorough and took the time to check in with me via email before and after the retrieval
[the RMA of NY nurse] was really great but after she left i didn’t have one direct contact so it did get a little confusing in terms of who i needed to reach out to for questions...Loved the downtown location. They were always polite and well organized. They always ran on time and i never felt like a number. The Uptown location wasn’t as personal. It was always very crowded and i had to wait a while every time i went
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Don’t hesitate to ask her questions!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Mauli, for part of it before she left )
Mauli was really great but after she left i didn’t have one direct contact so it did get a little confusing in terms of who i needed to reach out to for questions
$1100 for procedure and $7k for meds
2021, Consult
Dr. Gerber is kind, patient, and knowledgeable. She spent so much time with me and even completed the ultrasound herself as she explained every image to me. She was honest and had great bedside manner...Explained every step of the process to me in great detail. Took the time to complete the scans herself and explained each image she pulled up. Made sure I understood everything that would be happening next...
The clinic [RMA of New York] was clean and organized and everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable during the entirety of my visit as each staff member was friendly and went out of their way to support me...Every nurse I worked with was kind, thorough, and patient...She [Dr. Gerber] spent so much time with me and even completed the ultrasound herself as she explained every image to me...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Kind, knowledgeable, thorough, and patient. Explained every step of the process to me in great detail. Took the time to complete the scans herself and explained each image she pulled up. Made sure I understood everything that would be happening next.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Go into your appointment with any questions you may have. She will be happy to answer them all!
Describe the protocols Rachel Gerber used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I haven’t started the treatments yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jordan )
Every nurse I worked with was kind, thorough, and patient. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and taken care of.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic was clean and organized and everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable during the entirety of my visit as each staff member was friendly and went out of their way to support me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York.
Describe Rachel Gerber's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Westchester

Dr Sekhon was consistently helpful about explaining my treatment options and status, and even made me aware of some that I didn’t know were available and saved us months of precious time. She was always informative of options, pros and cons, and unknowns, sharing all the latest statistics but noting as appropriate how I was individually likely to be similar or different than the averages.
I generally found RMA both downtown and eastside very prompt for appointment times. Eastside is much bigger than downtown, so it does feel like a bit of a fertility factory as a result if no impact on the service level and in general probably helped lead to the efficiency...I loved all the nurses I worked with. They were consistently responsive, thorough, and supportive. Available via phone or email which was nice.
How was your experience with Lucky Sekhon at RMA of New York?
Dr Sekhon is incredibly warm and personable. She would always reference my partner by her name and remember other details about me.
NY - Downtown
[Dr. Daniel Stein] was amazing...he had great bed side manners. He explained everything In detail. He listen to our concerns he answered and explained everything in step by step. He took his time and we never felt rushed...have all your questions he’s makes sure it answered and make sure you understand what’s happening...made me feel like a human he took his time to talk to listen to our question and explained everything to us.
The nursing staff was very good [at RMA of New York] couldn’t ask for a better staff...made them self available to answer every phone call or email...Strengths: it’s small and intimate. You are given a coordinator and nurse for directly gives you all there attention and go step by step with you through this process. They made sure you had everything you needed for the process in time...Dr Stein is a great doctor have all your questions he’s makes sure it answered and make sure you understand what’s happening.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr Stein was amazing he had great bed side manners. He explained everything In detail. He listen to our concerns he answered and explained everything in step by step. He took his time and we never felt rushed.
Dr Stein made me feel like a human he took his time to talk to listen to our question and explained everything to us.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff was very good couldn’t ask for a better staff. The made them self available to answer every phone call or email
NY - Westside
He [Dr. Daniel Stein] is very nice and helpful and he explains everything perfectly. He did an SIS to me and he was nice and very subtle, he also did an vaginal us and he explained and showed me everything he saw, after the SIS he explained his findings...Every time he saw me he treated me like a person and explained every detail to me and my husband better than any other doctor and he was very nice during every step of the diagnostics...
They [RMA of New York] are great. Nice and helpful people. The only thing I see they could improve is that they should have more clinics around ny...She [nurse] explained to me everything very thorough and she called me and emailed me and she was very attentive...Every time he [Dr. Stein] saw me he treated me like a person and explained every detail to me and my husband better than any other doctor and he was very nice during every step of the diagnostics
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
He is very nice and helpful and he explains everything perfectly. He did an SIS to me and he was nice and very subtle, he also did an vaginal us and he explained and showed me everything he saw, after the SIS he explained his findings
That the process is long and that they will be guided by the office and dr stein
I am in the diagnostic and pre treatment part yet
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Christie Tan)
She explained to me everything very thorough and she called me and emailed me and she was very attentive
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
They are great. Nice and helpful people. The only thing I see they could improve is that they should have more clinics around ny, I have to go from bushwick all the way o downtown Brooklyn or the city west side to go through all the monitorings
I would have to pay almost $4000 that are not covered by any insurance
NY - Westside
Dr. Sandler is incredibly knowledgeable and very helpful. I feel very comfortable talking to him and he listens to you and your concerns. I had a great experience with him, he always explained everything to me and my husband very clearly and answered all our questions patiently. We highly recommend him to everyone..
Good experience with the [RMA of NY] doctors and excellent response from the embryological team. Very good response from the head nurse, always answering when I needed something. The rest of the nurses sometimes did not notify me of the medications for that day, so I had to be contact them, which was not very comfortable, especially in the middle of the treatment. The finance department did not convince us either, since several times we had to be calling to get answers that we did not receive.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Good experience with the doctors and excellent response from the embryological team. Very good response from the head nurse, always answering when I needed something. The rest of the nurses sometimes did not notify me of the medications for that day, so I had to be contact them, which was not very comfortable, especially in the middle of the treatment. The finance department did not convince us either, since several times we had to be calling to get answers that we did not receive.
Benjamin Sandler
NY - Eastside
Dr lederman was clear throughout whole process and i felt so comfortable with him. He is a great physician. i got to see him almost everytime i went into office and was very easy to reach i am grateful for his help...[his] team knew me by name when i came into office its like they open this clinic just for me
This [RMA of NY] office is amazing its a well oiled machine. they make you feel like your important especially in such a difficult process. The front desk ladies are so warm and friendly they make the monitoring process so easy they know their stuff especially the girl that does the front duties and also blood at same time-Jack of all trades should be her title and her caring and warm spirit really made hopeful.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
The team knew me by name when i came into office its like they open this clinic just for me
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This office is amazing its a well oiled machine. they make you feel like your important especially in such a difficult process. The front desk ladies are so warm and friendly they make the monitoring process so easy they know their stuff especially the girl that does the front duties and also blood at same time-Jack of all trades should be her title and her caring and warm spirit really made hopeful. I wish i can take this office staff with me to OBgyn , they definitely made a mark in my life

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Klein is great he is trustworthy and answers his emails so quickly. He shows that he actually cares about the patient and their goals. He is open to suggestions and explains everything very well...I would advice a prospective patient to be prepared to hear everything from the good to the bad... nice and caring. There was no feelings of judgment.
[RMA of NY clinic] Strengths - quick waiting period, educated personnel, open to suggestions, clean, safe space, caring nurses and staff. Weaknesses- different doctors do the procedures, Manhattan site is overwhelmingly packed, Westchester location not open on weekends...Everyone is nice and caring. There was no feelings of judgment.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Everyone is nice and caring. There was no feelings of judgment.
NY - Eastside
Around $24k all in for IVF treatment and medications [at RMA of New York]...Compassionate staff and run effectively. When you come for regular monitoring, you will see different staff members but any bookable slots are with your team. For weekend monitoring, this is done at the east side location...I was very happy with [Dr. Lederman's] care. He was kind caring, had great experience, gave me confidence in his recommendations whihch he tailored to my personal cicumstances. He talked quite quickly but always gave me time to ask questions and I did not feel rushed...Tell him about your goals and time frames, he will work to help you achieve them...Personal and detailed care, concidered our personal circumstances and recommended accordingly
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I was very happy with Dr Ledermanns care. He was kind caring, had great experience, gave me confidence in his recommendations whihch he tailored to my personal cicumstances. He talked quite quickly but always gave me time to ask questions and I did not feel rushed.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Around $24k all in for IVF treatment and medications