Natan Bar-Chama

212-256-8200
311 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

Dr. Stein is phenomenal. He is an expert in his field with well over a decade of experience, and it shows. He is knowledgeable, precise, and takes the time to answer all your questions, but he is also affable and puts you at ease. A true professional. My wife got pregnant twice thanks to him and we recommend him to anyone we know having fertility challenges. ... Letrazol with timed intercourse and IUI
The office [RMA - Westside] is run exceptionally well, especially considering it's always full. The staff is great. There can be long waits at times, but overall things move. The practice is a well-oiled machine and you never feel neglected or forgotten. They communicate well and are friendly and respectful. ... Eliza [nursing staff] was completely professional, available, helpful, and caring. ...
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Daniel Stein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Letrazol with timed intercourse and IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Eliza Ferstendig)
Eliza was completely professional, available, helpful, and caring.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The office is run exceptionally well, especially considering it's always full. The staff is great. There can be long waits at times, but overall things move. The practice is a well-oiled machine and you never feel neglected or forgotten. They communicate well and are friendly and respectful.
NY - Westside

I went with Daniel Stein because of all of the positive reviews online. If you’re looking for someone to hold your hand and sugar coat everything he is not the doctor for you...took the time to FaceTime me on a weekend to answer all my questions in order to help me make my decision. I didn’t feel pressured and I felt like I made the decision to remove them completely on my own..
The [RMA of NY] clinic was very organized and their communication was exceptional!! When I called for a concern I was given a call back the same day. The IVF coordinator Angie answered my emails right away. I felt like they were on top of everything...From the first appointment with Dr Stein he was straightforward and I can tell he had my best interest at heart
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
I was referred to RMA by a friend and I’m so glad that I went with them. I went with Daniel Stein because of all of the positive reviews online. If you’re looking for someone to hold your hand and sugar coat everything he is not the doctor for you. If you want someone who is straight forward, tells you like it is and gives you results PICK HIM! I went to a fertility doctor before him and it was like night and day. The previous doctor wanted to do everything the shortcut way. From the first appointment with Dr Stein he was straightforward and I can tell he had my best interest at heart. He is confident and knowledgeable. I felt safe under his care. I have PCOS so I was concerned for OHSS. I was being monitored very closely and coming in for blood draws and ultrasounds everyday for a week before egg retrieval. My egg retrieval went as smooth as can be. I saw different doctors for a few of the monitoring appointments but I didn’t mind it! Also it did feel like a factory when being monitored throughout the whole process. Women were coming in and out and I didn’t feel like anyone knew me personally but I didn’t care for that at all. I just wanted results. I also had to get my tubes removed and I was very hesitant. Dr Stein took the time to FaceTime me on a weekend to answer all my questions in order to help me make my decision. I didn’t feel pressured and I felt like I made the decision to remove them completely on my own. Dr Stein also called me personally to check up on me a few days after surgery. He did my first transfer and it worked!!! Today we graduated from the clinic and we’ll be moving on to an OBGYN for the remaining of my pregnancy. We are eternally grateful to Dr Stein and his team for making our dream come true. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic was very organized and their communication was exceptional!! When I called for a concern I was given a call back the same day. The IVF coordinator Angie answered my emails right away. I felt like they were on top of everything.
NY - Westside
Dr. Stein and the team at RMA knew exactly what we needed - patience, understanding, order and education. We went from a world of “I don’t know’s” to “here’s the plan”, and they made IVF seem normal, not extreme...he made us feel as though we were unique, building a plan that worked for us and supporting us along the way...He is not overly warm-and-fuzzy, but is kind, calm and compassionate. He tells you the truth, but in a way that makes you feel hopeful while understanding the realities of what goes into fertility treatment
[at RMA of New York] Every step (and cost) was clearly explained with both the compassion and thoroughness that we craved...we found RMA brought a level of experience and professionalism that was beyond compare to our previous clinic...I worked with a number of nurses throughout the course of my treatment and they were all patient and thorough...all medications were made clear to me and ordered on my behalf so I had everything I needed throughout the IVF treatment, and I was monitored closely for optimal results.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
One of the first things Dr. Stein said to us in our new patient consultation was “No one really wants to be here seeing me (a reproductive endocrinologist” - and we knew we had found our doctor. I could not recommend Dr. Stein or RMA of NY any more highly. As newlyweds facing unexplained infertility, Dr. Stein and the team at RMA knew exactly what we needed - patience, understanding, order and education. We went from a world of “I don’t know’s” to “here’s the plan”, and they made IVF seem normal, not extreme. Every step (and cost) was clearly explained with both the compassion and thoroughness that we craved. Having been with a boutique fertility clinic prior to coming to RMA, we immediately knew we were working with the best-of-the-best - and it paid off, we are now happily, healthily pregnant with our first child. On “graduation day” from RMA, we actually found ourselves sad to say goodbye to Dr. Stein and the team, but are excited about the new future that they have helped us to create.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
He is not overly warm-and-fuzzy, but is kind, calm and compassionate. He tells you the truth, but in a way that makes you feel hopeful while understanding the realities of what goes into fertility treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
We felt like humans because he treated us as individuals. Our issue is not uncommon, but he made us feel as though we were unique, building a plan that worked for us and supporting us along the way.
Prefer not to share, but all protocols were established up front, all medications were made clear to me and ordered on my behalf so I had everything I needed throughout the IVF treatment, and I was monitored closely for optimal results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I worked with a number of nurses throughout the course of my treatment and they were all patient and thorough. Needless to say, there is a lot of emotion involved in this process, and they responded with compassion at every turn.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Every step (and cost) was clearly explained with both the compassion and thoroughness that we craved. Having been with a boutique fertility clinic, we found RMA brought a level of experience and professionalism that was beyond compare to our previous clinic. When IVF was becoming our likely path, we did our homework and from the moment we had our new patient consultation we know we were in good hands. They had done and seen it all, and we were doing to work together using the best and latest techniques to try to get the result we were seeking.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Stein at RMA of New York.
All but $2750 of my treatment was covered by insurance.
Describe Daniel Stein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
He gave us a great deal of research on why his approach (and that of RMA) was in line with accepted industry recommendations, and was designed to give us the best outcome.
NY - Westside
He [Dr. Stein] performed 2 of my surgeries and two ivf cycles. From the beginning he was honest - no false hope. He is very particular about his work and who he has on his team. Every time there was a set back with me he would be sad because he knows i had been through a lot. He is compassionate and he tries to find ways to help...hes very busy but all his patients have his undivided attention when seeing him.
RMA is very strict on embryos they transfer. Only 1 at a time! Unless you are over 40...I spoke to a few nurses and they are all knowledgeable, nice, understanding...Strength- Organized, detailed, clean. Everyone is nervous when starting their journey- just try to relax the team is great. Staff is on top of what they need to do. They are there to help in anyway.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Stein and i had a journey together. He was recommend to me by my regular OB. He performed 2 of my surgeries and two ivf cycles. From the beginning he was honest - no false hope. He is very particular about his work and who he has on his team. Every time there was a set back with me he would be sad because he knows i had been through a lot. He is compassionate and he tries to find ways to help.
Dr. Stein was very honest with me from the start. I never went to the clinic feeling like a robot- i knew i was there to achieve my goal. Each time i saw him he knew who i was
3 IUI unsuccessful- i had polyps and fibroids. Gonal F , menapour, Cetrotide, HCG
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
going to RMA almost 2 years one builds relationships with everyone. Dr. Steins nurse is Krista- she was helpful. I spoke to a few nurses and they are all knowledgeable, nice, understanding.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
no weaknesses. Strength- Organized, detailed, clean. Everyone is nervous when starting their journey- just try to relax the team is great. Staff is on top of what they need to do. They are there to help in anyway.
20-30 k

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Stein always greeted us warmly and answered all of our questions. Since I was new to infertility, I initially wished he provided more hand-holding. But we soon realized he was dedicating his energy to what mattered - analyzing our case and recommending treatment to get the achieved result...He provided clear and candid guidance and made time to answer all of our questions. His demeanor was steady and calm throughout, making it easy to trust what he was saying and not get thrown off by an unexpected turn of events in treatment....
I liked that the RMA West Side office is relatively small, so it didn't feel quite so much like an assembly line as other clinics nearby. Some nurses were warmer than others, but they all provided information in a straight-forward and consistent manner and worked to get all questions answered...He [Dr. Stein] provided clear and candid guidance and made time to answer all of our questions. His demeanor was steady and calm throughout, making it easy to trust what he was saying and not get thrown off by an unexpected turn of events in treatment.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Ask the questions you have, whether via email or at an appointment, and schedule extra consultations with Dr. Stein if you need more time to get questions answered, especially as you are in the planning stages of your treatment.

2018 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Stein] was very kind and professional and I could see he is working treatments and medications based on my body reaction. And whenever I have any questions, he always answers...When I had a consultation with him for the first time, he suggested me the reason why I couldn’t conceive from many different angles. Since I had another fertility doctor before, his consultation was away more valuable for me. So I could trust him easily...
Everything was organized at clinic [RMA]. If I have any questions, I always get answers right away. I always have to have my monitoring early in the morning at 7am before work, and I could get the time scheduled and I could keep my work hours...1 round of IVF package without insurance cover $12600 +Anastasia $750 And medications about $5000...
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
He is very kind, professional. When I had a consultation with him for the first time, he suggested me the reason why I couldn’t conceive from many different angles. Since I had another fertility doctor before, his consultation was away more valuable for me. So I could trust him easily. During every treatments I got, I was very comfortable to have all medications he instructed. And I could get pregnant after 7 years of trying!
Just have a consultation with him and you will know how amazing he is!
He was very kind and professional and I could see he is working treatments and medications based on my body reaction. And whenever I have any questions, he always answers.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Everything was organized at clinic. If I have any questions, I always get answers right away. I always have to have my monitoring early in the morning at 7am before work, and I could get the time scheduled and I could keep my work hours.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I actually have 5 friends who went to RMA and they all got pregnant /living birth. At my doctor’s consultation, he told me that at my age, success rate of IVF is about 40% but this clinic must have higher success rate!
NY - Westside

I am extremely grateful to Dr Stein...I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due July 2020. Dr Stein made me feel at ease during our very first meeting and was very patient and supportive, answering all of my questions and reassuring me that they can provide the help that I need. Once I got my thyroid levels under control, I was put on letrozole and got a shot of Ovidrel, and it worked! I did not go through IUI or IVF...I had been struggling with a recent LEEP, PCOS, hypothyroidism and it seemed like the entire process of trying to get pregnant was filled with nothing but hurdles.
I like this practice [RMA of New York] because they have morning monitoring hours--from 7am to 8:30am...you can walk in without making an appointment and still get to work on time. If you arrive right at 7am there's rarely a wait and I loved how convenient it was, especially with the frequency of getting blood drawn and testing...I am extremely grateful to Dr Stein and the RMA nurses and staff for their care and support on this journey. I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due July 2020. Dr Stein made me feel at ease during our very first meeting and was very patient and supportive, answering all of my questions and reassuring me that they can provide the help that I need. Once I got my thyroid levels under control, I was put on letrozole and got a shot of Ovidrel, and it worked! I did not go through IUI or IVF.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
I had been struggling with a recent LEEP, PCOS, hypothyroidism and it seemed like the entire process of trying to get pregnant was filled with nothing but hurdles. Luckily, I was referred to RMA of New York and I am extremely grateful to Dr Stein and the RMA nurses and staff for their care and support on this journey. I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl due July 2020. Dr Stein made me feel at ease during our very first meeting and was very patient and supportive, answering all of my questions and reassuring me that they can provide the help that I need. Once I got my thyroid levels under control, I was put on letrozole and got a shot of Ovidrel, and it worked! I did not go through IUI or IVF.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I like this practice because they have morning monitoring hours--from 7am to 8:30am you can walk in without making an appointment and still get to work on time. If you arrive right at 7am there's rarely a wait and I loved how convenient it was, especially with the frequency of getting blood drawn and testing.

2022, Unknown Success
Everything felt personal; from her [Dr. Gerber] relating her own experiences as a mother to helping us navigate financial concerns as my husband had just lost his job. On follow up visits, she remembers me and my story...starting the antagonist protocol in April 2022. I'll be taking two injections each day; Follistim in the morning and Menopur in the evening for 9-12 days.Ganirelix/Cetrotide, will be added on when the egg follicles reach 13mm...
The finance coordinator [at RMA of NY] was not always the easiest to communicate with. She sent me information without reviewing my chart to see what had already been completed. Additionally, when I ask her a question, she often answers vaguely, which requires me to ask follow up questions....I requested that the results of my saline ultrasound be sent to my obgyn. I filled out the necessary paperwork to request the documents and made sure my consent was on file. The documents were never sent. When I called to follow up, they said they would call back and never did. However, when I mentioned to Dr. Gerber during my appointment, she personally send the records the next day...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
It was immediately evident that Dr. Gerber was interested in our "story" and the journey my husband and I were taking towards building a family. Everything felt personal; from her relating her own experiences as a mother to helping us navigate financial concerns as my husband had just lost his job. On follow up visits, she remembers me and my story. On one occasion, I reached out to the RMA office for records. The office never got back to me and I never received what was requested; when I mentioned this to Dr. Gerber during my next appointment, she personally sent me what I needed the very next day. I have full faith in her expertise as a Dr. and cannot wait for her to guide me through the next steps.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Share your concerns openly. Although I was initially embarrassed to share some of my concerns, I never felt judged and she put my mind at ease.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Rachel Gerber used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I will be starting the antagonist protocol in April 2022. I'll be taking two injections each day; Follistim in the morning and Menopur in the evening for 9-12 days.Ganirelix/Cetrotide, will be added on when the egg follicles reach 13mm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jenna McAuliffe)
I have not had too many interactions as of yet. She has sent me the details of my protocol and seems very organized. She has answered all of my questions so far.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The finance coordinator was not always the easiest to communicate with. She sent me information without reviewing my chart to see what had already been completed. Additionally, when I ask her a question, she often answers vaguely, which requires me to ask follow up questions. Regarding the clinic in general, it is sometimes frustrating that there is not a direct phone number to reach the Mount Kisco location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York.
I have not received a full picture of this yet.

2021, Successful
Dr. Gerber was wonderfully thorough and detailed, walking me through all of my options and rationale behind her suggestions. She would call me with updates on bloodwork/testing even after my work hours when I was available. She is thoughtful, friendly, and light hearted while clearly knowing her stuff at the same time..
Monitoring appts [at RMA of NY] were in the morning which worked well with my schedule. Sometimes there was no wait while others I waited 45 min to be seen...$9500 for egg freezing cycle. I paid approximately $3000 for medications related to my cycle...Multiple locations and you can go between different sites. Finance department was helpful in trying to secure benefits / explaining what costs would be...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Dr. Gerber was wonderfully thorough and detailed, walking me through all of my options and rationale behind her suggestions. She would call me with updates on bloodwork/testing even after my work hours when I was available. She is thoughtful, friendly, and light hearted while clearly knowing her stuff at the same time. Couldn’t recommend her more.
Ask all of the questions you have and voice any things you’re hesitant about, she’ll provide all of the information you need.
Dr. Gerber was very thorough and individualized our meetings based on my challenges and concerns.
Was diagnosed with PCOS in the early stages of egg freezing as I did not have a menstrual cycle. Began oral medications to produce a cycle, which was not initially planned. Then did injectable medications once the cycle began for nearly three weeks (“low and slow”) due to PCOS. had daily bloodwork and ultrasounds for nearly the last week again due to PCOS and high risk for hyper stimulation syndrome. Ended up with a very large number of viable eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The care coordinator did not play a major role as I did not hear from her much through the cycle, only at the onset for paperwork. Was not assigned a primary nurse. The nurse I met with for patient education regarding administering injections was inpatient and not thorough. Seemed easily annoyed by my questions and because I hadn’t been “pre scheduled” to meet with her. The ultrasound technicians were always very kind. When I had doctors who were not Dr. Gerber (as she was not present for every monitoring appointment), they were also nice though not as informative as my primary doctor.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths - primary doctor was amazing. Ultrasound techs are also great. Multiple locations and you can go between different sites. Finance department was helpful in trying to secure benefits / explaining what costs would be. Provider gave me donor medications because my insurance would not cover costs. Weaknesses - did not see primary doctor for many monitoring appointments and had a different doctor for the actual retrieval. Limited assistance from nurse and patient coordinator. Only select locations open for weekend monitoring.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appts were in the morning which worked well with my schedule. Sometimes there was no wait while others I waited 45 min to be seen.
$9500 for egg freezing cycle. I paid approximately $3000 for medications related to my cycle. None were covered by my insurance.
Describe Rachel Gerber's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
At the beginning of cycle, the coordinator forgot to send in certain requests for testing and I had to come back for follow up appointments.

2019 - 2021, Successful
he [Dr. Lederman] told us that my egg count was low but not to worry, we had options that could work for us. He told us it might take a few egg retrievals based on my diagnosis, but that he was confident that he could help us have a baby of our own. Throughout the process, Dr. Lederman was to the point with good and bad news, but delivered news in such a caring manner.
I loved the nurses at RMA White Plains. I can get light headed with giving blood and Shakira always talked me through it and let me lie back and relax while she took blood. She always told me she was routing for me and I could really see her compassion...Sometimes the White Plains office can get very busy. Fridays especially. Request early appointment times if you can, as those seemed to have the shortest wait. Other than that, the staff kept everything moving efficiently.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
When we first met with Dr. Lederman, I explained my symptoms and shortly thereafter we went into another room to look at my ovaries on ultrasound. Immediately, he told us that my egg count was low but not to worry, we had options that could work for us. He told us it might take a few egg retrievals based on my diagnosis, but that he was confident that he could help us have a baby of our own. Throughout the process, Dr. Lederman was to the point with good and bad news, but delivered news in such a caring manner. I really felt like he was always on my team, and routing for our success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Trust that he is trying to find the right protocol for your body. Everyone is different and one protocol will not produce the same results for two different people.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman always remembered my case when he saw me during treatments. He was always so kind and personable, and so empathetic when we didn’t get results we were looking for.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
We used a few protocols, but the one that worked for me was estrogen priming (patches). This produced the most amount of follicles for me, and resulted in two PGS normal embryos. Previously we had used birth control before cycle starts but that seemed to suppress me too much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Shakira - nurse for bloods. Andrea - coordinator )
I loved the nurses at RMA White Plains. I can get light headed with giving blood and Shakira always talked me through it and let me lie back and relax while she took blood. She always told me she was routing for me and I could really see her compassion. She and Audrey are the sweetest.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Insurance covered most treatments for us other than anesthesia and embryo testing.
2021, Successful
she [Dr. Gerber] made sure all of our questions were answered and actually put thought into her responses...Egg Retrieval with Zymot- I was initially concerned about the quality of the embryos after our first doctor. We were able to receive 2 perfect embryos with Dr. Gerber ERA- test receptivity of lining Testing for lining infection- since I had 2 chemical pregnancies with the first doctor I thought there was issues with my uterine lining and underwent 2 weeks of doxycycline to clear up any potential infection.
The nursing staff [at RMA of New York] was efficient and compassionate. I did not experience any extended waiting times because they were organized and kept appointments running on schedule...The full treatment package: retrieval, doctors appointments and one transfer was $15,400....All of the doctors openly communicated and if there were any snags in treatment they would consult with everyone and come up with next best steps. There was no "I know best" syndrome I noticed by any of the doctors...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
My experience with Dr. Rachel Gerber was amazing. I had been undergoing Fertility treatments for over a year through Westmed when I decided a change was needed. I came to her with little hope about ever getting pregnant and on the very first transfer she was successful. We were pregnant after the first transfer with Dr. Gerber and we could not be happier.
Trust your instinct and ask questions. She is there to listen and provide advice.
We were obviously quite inquisitive throughout the process and she made sure all of our questions were answered and actually put thought into her responses. It is clear that Dr. Gerber cares about her patients and is dedicated to ensuring a successful pregnancy as an outcome.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff was efficient and compassionate. I did not experience any extended waiting times because they were organized and kept appointments running on schedule.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: Collaboration- All of the doctors openly communicated and if there were any snags in treatment they would consult with everyone and come up with next best steps. There was no "I know best" syndrome I noticed by any of the doctors. Punctuality- never waited for more than 15 mins for an appointment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Efficient well oiled machine. Barely any wait time.
Single Embryo Transfer
2021, Successful
Dr. Gerber went through all of the necessary tests (at my request) to rule anything and everything out. She made sure I was comfortable with each test and next step and adjusted treatment as needed...Dr. Gerber recommended a procedure called Zymot which led us to getting two perfect embryos. She also conducted an ERA and tested my lining for an infection...
The nursing staff at RMA [New York] were efficient and compassionate. They always remember your name and greeted you with a smile. They were always very responsive as well when calling into the clinic...All of the doctors were in constant communication with one another regarding their patients treatments. If there were any tough cases they would confer and come up with the best next steps...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
My experience with Dr. Rachel Gerber was amazing. I had been undergoing Fertility treatments for over a year through Westmed when I decided a change was needed. I came to her with little hope about ever getting pregnant and on the very first transfer she was successful. I never had a definitive reason provided why I was not getting pregnant. However, Dr. Gerber went through all of the necessary tests (at my request) to rule anything and everything out. She made sure I was comfortable with each test and next step and adjusted treatment as needed. Every step of the way seemed to be easy with her. One of my main concerns going into RMA was my embryo quality based on my last retrieval. Dr. Gerber recommended a procedure called Zymot which led us to getting two perfect embryos. She also conducted an ERA and tested my lining for an infection. The ERA showed my lining was receptive but the infection testing was inconclusive. Regardless, I did two weeks of antibiotics to clear anything up. It is clear that Dr. Gerber cares about her patients and is dedicated to ensuring a successful pregnancy as an outcome. I will always be thankful to her and RMA and will recommend any of my family and friends going through infertility woes to her.
Trust the process but do your research. I started with Dr. Gerber a year after I had been going through IVF treatment so I was familiarized with the process and had a few intuitions of my own as to why it wasn't working. Thankfully, Dr. Gerber took my inquiries seriously and conducted the testing needed to clear them up or rule them out.
Dr. Gerber and her staff were amazing. They answered all of my questions and put thought into their responses. They were very warm and encouraging throughout the entire process.
Egg Retrieval (not sure of the exact strategy but I do know it was non-flare) Zymot prior to Embryo creation 2 weeks of Doxycycline for any lining infection 2-3 weeks of Estrogen prior to transfer 7 days of a steroid prior to transfer 5 days of progesterone prior to transfer Baby Aspirin post transfer
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff at RMA were efficient and compassionate. They always remember your name and greeted you with a smile. They were always very responsive as well when calling into the clinic.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I really appreciated the collaborative aspect. All of the doctors were in constant communication with one another regarding their patients treatments. If there were any tough cases they would confer and come up with the best next steps.
My Treatment with Dr. Gerber was a little over $15,000. We were off of insurance at this point so it was all out of pocket. This included payment for the egg retrieval, appointments and first transfer.
Westchester
[Protocol with Dr. Klein] 2 IVF cycles - both antagonist - first without birth control and the second with. We needed a second cycle after all our embryos arrested on day 3 in the first cycle. The second cycle was different to help the eggs mature at the same rate to retrieve more mature eggs. Both cycles produces 18 eggs each...Dr. Klein treated me kindly and respectfully. When all our embryos arrested...he called me and walked me through the loss and the started working on the ways forward. At every morning monitoring appointment, and beyond, he had great bedside manner
After initial communication problems with my first IVF coordinator [at RMA of New York] who left early in my treatment, the nursing staff and subsequent IVF coordinators were simply fantastic. From making blood draws pleasant to getting blood work and treatment results, the nurses and coordinators are helpful, kind, and compassionate...The office was rarely busy for morning monitoring, and my wait was typically shorter than 15 minutes. Typically, once I got called in for blood draw, the ultrasound nurse was waiting for me...The main office is in midtown Manhattan is the only clinic open during weekends and holidays, which was inconvenient for me on the rare occasion when I needed morning monitoring during the weekend. Otherwise, the staff is pleasant and friendly, phone calls and emails are always returned, and the office is clean.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
If I could take Dr. Klein with me everywhere I go, I would. He is equally kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He explains things clearly and takes the time to answer any questions I had, sets clear expectations and fully appraises you of the risks.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
If you have questions, ask them. If you have concerns, raise them. He will take the time to answer them as best as possible and make you as comfortable as possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Klein treated me kindly and respectfully. When all our embryos arrested on the day 3 in my first IVF cycle, he called me and walked me through the loss and the started working on the ways forward. At every morning monitoring appointment, and beyond, he had great bedside manner
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Klein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
After initial communication problems with my first IVF coordinator who left early in my treatment, the nursing staff and subsequent IVF coordinators were simply fantastic. From making blood draws pleasant to getting blood work and treatment results, the nurses and coordinators are helpful, kind, and compassionate.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York.
Dr. Klein discussed costs with us during our initail consultation. However, most costs associated with my IVF treatment were covered by insurance. I did pay for the remainder of my deductible, which was very little at this point, and for genetic testing of my self, my husband, and the embryos out of pocket, totaling approximately $4000. The cost of the anesthesiologist was not covered by insurance as she was out of network, and that cost $750 for each egg retrieval.
Describe Jeffrey Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Klein is particular to elective single embryo transfers for the safety of the mother and the fetus.

2015 - 2019, Successful
I remember him [Dr. Jeffrey Klein] starting me low on clomid then slowly increasing the dosage. Same goes for all other medications as he was proceeding carefully...recommended a single embryo transfer due to my age being that I was categorized as high risk...was sympathetic, caring, took his time explaining things, positive and optimistic about the entire process. I never felt rushed or like I was another number on his schedule. He made me feel confident in the process and was just very sweet overall. I trusted him with the process as well. He showed compassion when I had a miscarriage (without doing IVF as it just happened naturally without doing an IVF cycle).
The clinic [RMA of New York] is clean and organized. The staff wore gloves when doing procedures or drawing blood. The place was sanitary including the bathroom. The location of the office was easy to get to and the office was easy to find. I don’t think I have any weaknesses to include...Everyone in the office was amazing and great. Very friendly, informative and always explained things clearly...Monitoring hours was a breeze. Sometimes the office would be very busy, but it was most efficient and worked well with my work schedule.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Klein was sympathetic, caring, took his time explaining things, positive and optimistic about the entire process. I never felt rushed or like I was another number on his schedule. He made me feel confident in the process and was just very sweet overall. I trusted him with the process as well. He showed compassion when I had a miscarriage (without doing IVF as it just happened naturally without doing an IVF cycle). I always felt excited to see him because he was always positive and showed encouragement that everything will be fine and work out. He was never negative or quiet. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions promptly and accurately. He is very knowledgeable and offered great recommendations towards which route to take to conceive.
Dr. Klein is very trustworthy and knows what he’s doing. You’re in good hands if you see him.
I remember him starting me low on clomid then slowly increasing the dosage. Same goes for all other medications as he was proceeding carefully.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Yenisse Hernandez )
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is clean and organized. The staff wore gloves when doing procedures or drawing blood. The place was sanitary including the bathroom. The location of the office was easy to get to and the office was easy to find. I don’t think I have any weaknesses to include.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I don’t remember but it was covered through my insurance except for copays and certain deductibles.
Dr. Klein recommended a single embryo transfer due to my age being that I was categorized as high risk. He felt confident in that recommendation and I trusted him.
Westchester

He [Dr. Jeffrey Klein] started us with IUI with Clomid and a trigger shot because my last fertility clinic only used OPK for IUI (obviously without success). After 2 of those, he was willing to do 1-2 more, but we were ready for IVF. He was supportive of this...He does not support doing multiple embryo transfers because of the risk of multiple gestation. This may not be the case for people with low quality embryos, but when we discussed it, he flat out said no. Only one embryo at a time.
I felt like sometimes I was not told specifics about protocols with my IVF cycle [at RMA of New York]. For example, we decided to go ahead with IVF in November, but the clinic does not do IVF in December, so we had to wait until January. But they still wanted me to come in to the clinic on Day 1 of my menstrual cycle in December but no one told me this...Monitoring hours were quick and efficient, even when there were 30 people in the waiting room.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Klein was a wonderful physician. He listened to our concerns, and answered all our questions without being condescending or rushed. He gave us his email after our first appointment, and any time I emailed him with questions, he responded promptly. He was very kind and supportive of our decisions throughout our fertility journey.
Utilize his email. The process of infertility treatments can mess with your head, so use his email when you have questions or concerns about any aspect of what's going on.
Dr. Klein was very open and kind. He gave us his email address on the day of our consultation and told us to contact him anytime with questions.
Dr. Klein and his team are very concerned about success rates for people trying to conceive as well as doing it in the safest way possible. They follow the newest and best protocols from research (and some of the research they do themselves at RMA). He started us with IUI with Clomid and a trigger shot because my last fertility clinic only used OPK for IUI (obviously without success). After 2 of those, he was willing to do 1-2 more, but we were ready for IVF. He was supportive of this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer; Katherine)
We had an interesting time with coordinators because our first went out on medical leave in the middle of our retrieval cycle and no one told us. I had to email Dr. Klein to figure out why she hadn't emailed me back. I do not know the details of her leave, so I empathize that emergencies do happen, but I wish there had been better communication about it. The nursing staff overall were very nice. Because of my personal history with disordered eating and weight preoccupation, I do not like to know my weight when it is taken at the clinic. I asked to not be told, but the nurse thought it was a joke and was very lighthearted about it. I wish they had been a little more sensitive to what I was asking.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic in White Plains does not have rooms for male partners to provide samples. They expect you to provide a sample at home and then bring it with you to the clinic. It was awkward to say the least to go through that since we live almost 50 minutes away from the clinic. Otherwise, the space is fine. RMA overall gives military discounts, which I appreciate so much. Tricare (military insurance) does not cover IVF or any IVF medications, so it was a huge financial strain on us to do it. But with the discount, it made it much more affordable, and I appreciate them giving it.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Our insurance does not cover IUI or IVF, so it would have been close to $20,000 (including medications), but military personnel get a discount, so the cost was lower.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I felt like sometimes I was not told specifics about protocols with my IVF cycle. For example, we decided to go ahead with IVF in November, but the clinic does not do IVF in December, so we had to wait until January. But they still wanted me to come in to the clinic on Day 1 of my menstrual cycle in December but no one told me this. I got a call while I was at work, asking if I was coming in for monitoring. I also wasn't given a written (or emailed) instruction about my first few medication injections. They quickly told me over the phone my prescription and promised to follow up with an email. I never got the email until I reached out to Dr. Klein asking for clarification.
Westchester
Dr Klein is efficient and thorough while discussing fertility, procedures, and next steps. He checks off all of the questions I want to ask, demonstrating an understanding of what his patients worry about and what information is valuable.... He responds to emails within minutes, he’s aware of how we’re feeling and what’s important, and he’s very bright and knowledgeable. I trust him entirely with our care, and I believe our best interests are what’s most important to him.
RMA is a well-oiled machine, and are clearly excellent in their care. The communication between the doctors is fantastic, I’m informed of all steps of the process by our doctors and their staff, and all questions I have are answered. The offices are clean and well-staffed. We haven’t had to wait long at any appointments.... Marlene is friendly, warm, and thorough. I know she is good at what she does and I feel like I’m in good hands.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Expect efficiency. It may seems like he’s rushing at times, but if you have questions and concerns, he’ll answer them thoroughly. If you think of something later, he’s very reachable.
Dr Klein is efficient and thorough while discussing fertility, procedures, and next steps. He checks off all of the questions I want to ask, demonstrating an understanding of what his patients worry about and what information is valuable. Well-Oiled in the best way, and very bright.
My husband and I are currently waiting for my thyroid hormones to normalize before we begin our first cycle. I am unsure of what particular strategies and protocols are required, but I honestly trust his judgement while-heartedly. We will have to do the ICSI procedure due to medical necessity. Dr Klein’s people are in contact with our male fertility specialist, and this communication is so helpful so my husband and I don’t have to worry about being the messenger. Between our doctors, I know we’re in good hands.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Marlene)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Thorough care for my husband and myself. RMA is a well-oiled machine, and are clearly excellent in their care. The communication between the doctors is fantastic, I’m informed of all steps of the process by our doctors and their staff, and all questions I have are answered. The offices are clean and well-staffed. We haven’t had to wait long at any appointments. Staff training is very hands on, and RMA has obviously high standards in choosing employees.
Unsure of cost as our insurance covers these services.
We have not discussed this yet.
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Lederman firmly believes in only transferring 1 embryo at a time. He also insists on only transferring PGS/PGD tested embryos...I had (have) a difficult road, and even switched doctors at one point to see if there was another doctor who would do a better job. I ended up coming back. He does need a lot of pushing and convincing to try tests/protocols outside of his standard method. But there are some procedures he will not buy into, and he will share the evidence and explanation as to why (even if you don't agree).
The Westchester location [of RMA of New York] is excellent, with only 2 doctors during monitoring hours. Warm staff, easy communication, questions always answered. However, RMANY is a large company. If you need monitoring on a weekend or holiday, you are stuck with a random doctor and a huge waiting room filled to the max with people and names being yelled from every direction. It is far from pleasant...
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman is a great doctor. He's relatively warm and compassionate, but he's also realistic. He always sets expectations. I had (have) a difficult road, and even switched doctors at one point to see if there was another doctor who would do a better job. I ended up coming back. He does need a lot of pushing and convincing to try tests/protocols outside of his standard method. But there are some procedures he will not buy into, and he will share the evidence and explanation as to why (even if you don't agree).
Write everything down, and ask him to repeat himself - he talks fast! Ask lots of questions.
Retrieval #1: Gonal-F in the morning, Menopur in evening. Cetrotide added 5 days before trigger. Dual trigger shot (HCG and lupron). 14 days of stims. Resulted in 20 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5, 4 PGS normal. Before first transfer: hysteroscopy - 2 small polyps and small adhesion removed. Transfer #1: BCP, estrodiol 2x day at day 3, increased to 3x a few days later. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer, baby aspirin day of transfer. Resulted in CP. Transfer #2: Next cycle after. Estrodiol 2x day at day 3, increased to 3x a few days later. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer, baby aspirin day of transfer. Resulted in CP. Transfer #3. RPL panel (negative), karyotyping (negative), saline sonogram (negative) biopsy (positive for endometritis). 2 weeks of antibiotics. Estrodiol 2x day at day 3 of following cycle, increased to 3x a few days later. Baby aspirin on day 3. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Resulted in negative. Transfer #4: 3 weeks of antibiotics. Estrodiol 2x day at day 3 of following cycle, increased to 3x a few days later. Baby aspirin on day 3. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, prometrin (2x day) and endometrin (2x day) starting day after transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Resulted in CP. Retrieval #2: Gonal-F in the morning, higher dose (than last time) or Menopur in the evening. Cetrotide added 6 days before trigger. Lupron trigger only. 15 days of stims. 19 eggs, 18 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 made it to day 5/6/7, 5 PGS normal, 1 inconclusive. Transfer #5: 12 days of birth control pills, 5 days overlapping with 10 units of lupron. Continued 10 units of lupron until light period arrived, reduced to 5 units. 3.5 weeks of lupron total. Estrodiol added 2x day, increased to 3x a few days later. Baby aspirin on day 3. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, prometrin (2x day) and endometrin (2x day) starting day after transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Resulted in pregnancy starting with very low beta (37 at 9dp5dt) - currently 9+2 weeks.
Primary PA was easy to reach and quick to answer questions when she was at work. If she was out, I got calls with results from nursing staff I had never met.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The Westchester location is excellent, with only 2 doctors during monitoring hours. Warm staff, easy communication, questions always answered. However, RMANY is a large company. If you need monitoring on a weekend or holiday, you are stuck with a random doctor and a huge waiting room filled to the max with people and names being yelled from every direction. It is far from pleasant.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Efficient on weekdays at the Westchester location. Terrible cattle-call on the weekends at the Madison Ave location.
Insurance covered our IUIs and $10K or IVF, plus $10K of medications. RMA charged us the remainder. First 2 transfers were included in insurance cost. Each transfer after was $3500. Costs included bloodwork, ultrasounds, and monitoring appointments. Once we were paying out of pocket for IVF #2, the total cost included all appointments, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and 1 transfer. PGS is private pay, and any procedure (saline sonogram, biopsy) is charged to your insurance.
Describe Matthew Lederman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Westchester

As a Breast cancer survivor and a patient diagnosed with Diminsihed Ovarian Reserve, Dr. Lederman focused on quality not quantity. My treatment strategy focused on the use of Letrozole, Gonal F and Menopur. Letrozole was used to suppress estrogen due to my Breast Cancer History and the Gonal F and Menopur was used to help stimulate my follicles and eggs..Due to only getting two embryo's to blast after being PGD/PGS tested both embryo's came back normal and without the genetic factor. eSET was recommended due to the limited amount of PGS/PGD normal blasts we had and we did not want to potentially loose both of them in a multiple embryo transfer and be left with nothing.
RMA has a great selection of Dr's and great team of personnel who is personable and caring during your Infertility treatments. I was treated like a person and not a number at all the stages of my IVF journey and at each clinic I visited for monitoring/retrieval/transfer...Martha [nurse] was very caring and supportive during my IVF journey. She was very motherly to me and showed a great deal of compassion during the good and trying times during the IVF process. She provided a lot of encouragement and valuable information!
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman is a wonderful, kind and understanding Dr. who focused solely on our infertility issues at hand and remained positive and provided encouragement when outcomes didn't go in our favor. He was always available for a phone call and always responded to my emails at all times of the day and on weekends. I always had a lot of questions and concerns and he was always there to calm me down and assure me that everything was ok. His communication skills and ability to make you feel like a person and not another infertility statistic is his top strengths as a doctor. Through his positive support and perseverance we were able to achieve a favorable outcome and a successful transfer in October 2018. Our miracle baby Girl was born in July 2019 and we owe all our success to him!
Trust his plan of action! I was skeptical at first, but he knows what is best for every individual case!
Dr. Lederman was very personable and caring during my IVF treatment. He was always available to talk and emailed me back promptly with any questions or concerns that I had. He was extremely supportive of my infertility case and due to being a genetic carrier and undergoing PGD/PGS embryo testing, he was very positive that we would achieve a favorable outcome!
As a Breast cancer survivor and a patient diagnosed with Diminsihed Ovarian Reserve, Dr. Lederman focused on quality not quantity. My treatment strategy focused on the use of Letrozole, Gonal F and Menopur. Letrozole was used to suppress estrogen due to my Breast Cancer History and the Gonal F and Menopur was used to help stimulate my follicles and eggs. Dr. Lederman increased the use of Menopur and Gonal F after the first round yielded only a few eggs. On my third round I produced 2x the amount of eggs from my first round and two of the embryo's made it to the blast/frozen stage and were sent for PGD/PGS testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy)
Martha was very caring and supportive during my IVF journey. She was very motherly to me and showed a great deal of compassion during the good and trying times during the IVF process. She provided a lot of encouragement and valuable information!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was from 7am-9:30am. I was able to go in before work and complete monitoring before my work day started.
Costs were covered by our Insurance plan.
Westchester

He [Dr. Lederman] was very caring and seemed empathetic to such as sensitive manner, he even rubbed my shoulders a few times and said "you will get there, it just takes time." I also appreciated how we had access to his e-mail and he would return my phone call in a timely manner...there seemed to be no other treatment plan then the same four IUI's he performed. I took a small dose of letrozole, was monitored, used a trigger shot, then my IUI was performed. He never recommended any type of surgery such as a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy or any other research to try and figure out how else to help my husband and I. It seemed as if IVF was our only route. At time time, IUI's were covered by my insurance 100% so I really wanted to try injectables with IUI and he explained that there was not enough research to support that it helped increase our chances. As much as I wanted to trust him and continue seeing him, the distance from my house to the office was a factor as well as Dr. Lederman not in agreement to try a different treatment plan before IVF.
although I appreciated the fast past during morning monitoring hours [at RMA of New York], because I understood everyone needed to get to work, I did feel rushed at times. I liked how the doctors performed the ultrasounds instead of techs. but, I felt if I had extra questions that day, they didn't really want to be bothered...Strengths: always on time for appointments...Weakness: monitoring hours should've began earlier and sometimes there was too much of a push for IVF, the clinic seemed very numbers driven
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman was clearly a very knowledgeable doctor. He was very professional and demonstrated good bedside manner. The reason I decided to change clinics was because I was still hopeful that I could be successful with pregnancy through IUI's and there seemed to be no other treatment plan then the same four IUI's he performed. I took a small dose of letrozole, was monitored, used a trigger shot, then my IUI was performed. He never recommended any type of surgery such as a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy or any other research to try and figure out how else to help my husband and I. It seemed as if IVF was our only route. At time time, IUI's were covered by my insurance 100% so I really wanted to try injectables with IUI and he explained that there was not enough research to support that it helped increase our chances. As much as I wanted to trust him and continue seeing him, the distance from my house to the office was a factor as well as Dr. Lederman not in agreement to try a different treatment plan before IVF.
I would say it was in between. He was very caring and seemed empathetic to such as sensitive manner, he even rubbed my shoulders a few times and said "you will get there, it just takes time." I also appreciated how we had access to his e-mail and he would return my phone call in a timely manner. However, although I appreciated the fast past during morning monitoring hours, because I understood everyone needed to get to work, I did feel rushed at times. I liked how the doctors performed the ultrasounds instead of techs. but, I felt if I had extra questions that day, they didn't really want to be bothered.
We first began with "timed intercourse" which consisted of trigger shots and monitoring. It was a little under a year of my husband and I TTC, which was still a little early, but he seemed understanding and very willing to assist us. We did two of those, followed by a round with letrozole. Followed by 3 rounds of "timed intercourse" we moved on to 4 IUI's with letrozole, trigger shots, and of course monitoring.
Very professional and caring
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: always on time for appointments and doctors perform ultrasounds Weakness: monitoring hours should've began earlier and sometimes there was too much of a push for IVF, the clinic seemed very numbers driven
Co-pay each time
Westchester

Dr Klein was very personable and easy to talk to. He provided me with his email and direct phone number and was quick to respond with any questions I had. He squeezed me in for both cycles before I had to go to work in the morning....He reviewed all my labs and diagnostics and did a phone consult. I took clomid 50mg, as I had been for the last two cycles, and I tracked my cycle with OPK and called him when I got a positive. We came in the next day for an IUI but after performing an ultrasound discovered that I had already ovulated.
I was not a "typical" patient of this clinic because I was being seen as a professional favor to my OBGYN. However, the staff was very helpful and friendly. I'm unsure if it was the case with all patients but I think the hours were a bit limited. The earliest I could get there was 7am, which wasn't always convenient....I did not have much interaction with the nurses because I was monitored by my OBGYN and just saw Dr Klein for the IUIs. The nurses who I did have contact with were always very nice and informative.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Klein was very approachable and easy to talk to. He explained the IUI process in a simple manner and answered questions we had in lay terms, even though he knew I was a nurse and understood the process. He was easy to get in touch with via text or email.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions. He is very open to answering questions and doesn't make you feel dumb.
Dr Klein did my first two IUIs. He pretty much saw me as a professional favor to my OBGYN since I am a labor and delivery RN. He reviewed all my labs and diagnostics and did a phone consult. I took clomid 50mg, as I had been for the last two cycles, and I tracked my cycle with OPK and called him when I got a positive. We came in the next day for an IUI but after performing an ultrasound discovered that I had already ovulated. We did the IUI that day anyway but it was not successful. The next month he increased my clomid to 75mg and I was monitored by ultrasound until my follicles were the appropriate size. I received a trigger shot of ovidrel in his office and went to his office for an IUI the next morning. Unfortunately, this was also unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I received a bill for our second IUI but not the first. He did not take my insurance.

2012 - 2017, Successful
This was my second time using Dr. Lederman and we couldn't be happier. He did his research before I came in and discussed things from our previous fertility treatments. He always asked about how I was doing and was always wiling to answer any questions. He also made it a point to say he is always available through email or if you call the office. During my retrieval and transfer, I could see he cared by the way he spoke to myself and my husband.
I think the clinics [RMA of NY] strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I would give the same advice for someone seeing any doctor and that would be write all your questions and concerns down. This way you are prepared when you see him.
I felt treated like a human because I was always greeted and cared for. My questions were always answered and I was never rushed. Dr. Lederman and all of his staff really seemed to care and hope for the best possible outcome for all of their patients.
I know this IVF cycle was a little more aggressive then my first cycle because we were trying to get more eggs, so we could freeze some in case we want more children. I was happy with how Dr. Lederman handled all my procedures and medication.
The whole nursing staff at RMA was amazing. Martha was who I dealt with on a daily basis and she was great. She always made me feel welcome and always got back to me very fast whether on the phone or through email. She really made this experience a great one.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I think the clinics strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I found the monitoring appointments to go fine. It was on a first come, first serve basis. I tried to get there early and was always seen in a timely manner. I liked how they did their monitoring hours.
I am not sure of the costs
Westchester

he[Dr. Lederman] is open to answering any questions that may arise...Of the 9 eggs, 7 were fertilized. 6 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those 6, four of the embryos were viable (2 were aneuploid). I had 1 frozen embryo transferred 2 months later and it successfully implanted. We now have a beautiful daughter!...Dr Lederman is competent, trustworthy, kind, and got the results we wanted. I did 2 cycles of injections and IUI, which did not result in a pregnancy. We then decided to move to IVF, which was successful on the first try with a frozen cycle.
Monitoring [at RMA of White Plains] was during convenient times (early morning) before I had to go to work. I never had to wait very long. It was an efficient process. I have heard horror stories about wait times at other clinics and I didn't experience more than a 20 min wait here...strengths- relatively short wait times, organized staff, timely, treated like a human not a number, encrypted email system that makes communication easier, competent doctors and nurses, had successful treatment weakness- one of the phlebotomists didn't use gloves; one of the receptionists needs to keep patient details more discreet and make sure to follow HIPAA rules
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr Lederman is competent, trustworthy, kind, and got the results we wanted. I did 2 cycles of injections and IUI, which did not result in a pregnancy. We then decided to move to IVF, which was successful on the first try with a frozen cycle. We now have a beautiful, healthy daughter. We have 3 embryos in the freezer to use in the future as well, which is wonderful. I will go back to Dr. Lederman when its time for baby #2.
make sure to ask questions; he is open to answering any questions that may arise.
Dr Lederman was respectful and took adequate time to answer my questions. He treated me as an individual case, not as a number.
I did clomid without IUI at another fertility clinic. I had a chemical pregnancy as a result. I ended up changing providers to Dr Lederman at RMA because of the higher success rates. We did 2 rounds of femara with IUI (negative pregnancy test) and then decided to be more aggressive and move to IVF. We used lupron and Ganirelix to suppress the LH surge and ovulation, then follistim and menopur to mature multiple eggs, then HCG for the maturation of the egg. I had 9 eggs retrieved. Of the 9 eggs, 7 were fertilized. 6 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those 6, four of the embryos were viable (2 were aneuploid). I had 1 frozen embryo transferred 2 months later and it successfully implanted. We now have a beautiful daughter!
Martha was compassionate and organized. She gave detailed instructions and promptly returned my questions, calls and emails.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was during convenient times (early morning) before I had to go to work. I never had to wait very long. It was an efficient process. I have heard horror stories about wait times at other clinics and I didn't experience more than a 20 min wait here.
$15,000-$16,000
We chose to implant 1 embryo because we did PGS and determined that the embryo was healthy. The goal was one healthy pregnancy at a time. Because of factors such as my age and the fact that the embryo was biopsied and shown to be normal, eSET was determined to be the best option. eSET enables patients to have the same success rates when transferring one or two embryos but with a greatly reduced risk of multiples.
Westchester
Jeffrey klein is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner. He takes his time with every patient and never makes you feel like a number. I have yet to have success with a frozen embryo transfer at RMA but I do not believe it is Dr Kleins fault. He has talked me through every step and answers my emails 24/7(when does he sleep haha). Overall a wonderful doctor...If you dont have anything to ask dont expect him to sit with you for hours. However take advantage of emailing him. Sometimes I have forgotten to ask something and shoot him a quick email and he ALWAYS responds.
Strengths-efficient and easy to make apnts. Weeknesses- require an insane anount of paperwork every single time. Wish it coukd be used for life and not sign every time we have a procedure done...The nursisng staff at RMA is ok. There are some absolutely wonderful nurses there and a few that need to work on organization. All are pleasant and have great bedside manner...One piece of advice is have your questions ready. He is willing to answer everything truthfully and take the time to spend with you. If you dont have anything to ask dont expect him to sit with you for hours. However take advantage of emailing him. Sometimes I have forgotten to ask something and shoot him a quick email and he ALWAYS responds.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Jeffrey klein made my husband and I feel like humans rather than a number. He takes as much time as you need to talk at every apnt even if it is just a quick monitoring. I also love that 24/7 you can email him directly and he ALWAYS responds within minutes.
IVF with ICSI Follostim Menopur Ganirelix lupron and hcg dual trigger 10 days of shots and retrieved 23 eggs 8 made it to day 5,biopsied and sent for pgs/pgd testing. 5 came back normal not affected by cystic fibrosis or any chromosonal issues. First FET-failed Second FET-chemical pregnancy Starting second round of IVF now. Same protocol. Note: we had to freeze my eggs and fertilize them 3 months later due to sperm issues so we lost a good amount of eggs in that process.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It is first come first serve but they move very quickly. Monitoring hours are from 7:30-9:30 and between 8:30-9:30 it is slow and you walk in and out.
Biopsy fees are $2000 out of pocket. PGS and PGD is all out of pocket and done through an outside lab. We payed over $10,000! Insurance covers my ivf but only until a certain amount.
My dr will only transfer more than 1 embryo if you are over 35 years old or have had multiple misscarriages and not tested your embryos. Inoriginally wanted to transfer 2 but he took the time to discuss all the risks involved and it all made a lot of sense.

2012 - 2016, Unknown Success
[WIth Dr. Jeffrey Klein] We did an ivf with PGD after my last two FETs resulted in miscarriages. I was told that I started to ovulate early and they only got 9 eggs, 2 worth while. They transferred an AA grade embryo and it failed they think due to ashermans. I was angry that he didn’t have me repeat an HSG beforehand so I had one afterword and they saw the scar tissue. I asked him to do an IUI because I had extra injectables and he reluctantly did it with my next hysteroscopy scheduled and it actually worked resulting in my second son.
[RMA is] Very big and I didn’t like going into the city on the weekends. I would have also liked 6:30am blood draws because as a teacher we have to be at work extra early. The city team was differently organized and they had a more business like mindset.... Audrey the blood tech was amazing and so sweet. Loved her! Martha was efficient and to the point.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
I had a mixed experience. I was a patient of Stangel (whom i did 4 IUI’s and 1 IVF resulting in 1 love birth and 1 vanishing twin) whom retired, so I was given to Klein as a result. I liked him but i felt different than I felt with Stangel. He was great with email and when I asked him to do my IUI with injections he didn’t want to but after convincing him that I knew the risks, he did it and that gave me my second son 😊
Know your body and what you need.
Human but I did feel that at times he forgot my name, case.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
First come first serve and because I had to be at work early I would arrive 45 minutes early to secure my #1 spot on line.
It was over $15K for ivf with PGD
No. I wish I had transferred them both.
Westchester

I like the Dr. Klein is so easy to reach. He always answers my emails right away, and I feel like he knows who I am as a patient of his. Not just someone whose chart he has to check before each visit. On the rare ocassion I had to see another doctor, Dr. Klein always called me himself to check up on me, go over results... like the Dr. Klein is so easy to reach. He always answers my emails right away, and I feel like he knows who I am as a patient of his. Not just someone whose chart he has to check before each visit. On the rare occasion I had to see another doctor, Dr. Klein always called me himself to check up on me, go over results...
My only minor complaint about this clinic [RMA - White Plains] is that the major procedures have to be done in New York City. I initially picked the clinic because of its location. I also would have preferred that my doctor personally do my egg retrieval and transfer, but I know that's probably not realistic. I will mention that any time I was seen by another doctor, mine always followed up almost immediately with a personal phone call...
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Don't be embarrassed to ask questions, because he is always willing to answer and explain.
He was very friendly and always took extra time to answer my questions and involve me in my treatment. He also is very easy to get in touch with.
Formy two IUI cycles I used 100mg of clomid on days 2-6 with the IUI on day 14. Neither resulted in pregnancy, but we have male factor infertility so we almost expected they wouldn't. For my IVF cycle I did an antagonist protocol with 225 of Gonal-f and starting with 150 of menopur all the way up to 300 of menopur for 8 days. The last 3 days I added .25 of cetrotide. I did a double Lupron and HCG trigger shot on day 9 and had my egg retrieval on day 11. They retrieved 10 eggs, 7 of which fertilized with ICSI. I am scheduled for a fresh transfer on day 16.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Everyone was wonderful. I felt the staff really knew who I was without looking Up my chart. For example, I need a note for work if I am going to be late because of a doctor appointment, and the nurses knew without me even having to ask eventually. It was nice to feel a relationship and geniuine caring.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
My only minor complaint about this clinic is that the major procedures have to be done in New York City. I initially picked the clinic because of its location. I also would have preferred that my doctor personally do my egg retrieval and transfer, but I know that's probably not realistic. I will mention that any time I was seen by another doctor, mine always followed up almost immediately with a personal phone call.
My IVF was covered by insurance but there was a $1500 co-payment, $750 for the anesthesia and then the medicines had various co-payments. Almost all of them were covered and the ones that weren't didn't exceed $150. I didn't pay a co-payment per visit each time I saw the doctor. I had a a few small ($20 maybe) fees for blood work when I began all of my testing.