Natan Bar-Chama

212-256-8200
311 North Street, Suite 310
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

Dr Klein is efficient and thorough while discussing fertility, procedures, and next steps. He checks off all of the questions I want to ask, demonstrating an understanding of what his patients worry about and what information is valuable.... He responds to emails within minutes, he’s aware of how we’re feeling and what’s important, and he’s very bright and knowledgeable. I trust him entirely with our care, and I believe our best interests are what’s most important to him.
RMA is a well-oiled machine, and are clearly excellent in their care. The communication between the doctors is fantastic, I’m informed of all steps of the process by our doctors and their staff, and all questions I have are answered. The offices are clean and well-staffed. We haven’t had to wait long at any appointments.... Marlene is friendly, warm, and thorough. I know she is good at what she does and I feel like I’m in good hands.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Expect efficiency. It may seems like he’s rushing at times, but if you have questions and concerns, he’ll answer them thoroughly. If you think of something later, he’s very reachable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Klein is efficient and thorough while discussing fertility, procedures, and next steps. He checks off all of the questions I want to ask, demonstrating an understanding of what his patients worry about and what information is valuable. Well-Oiled in the best way, and very bright.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Klein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
My husband and I are currently waiting for my thyroid hormones to normalize before we begin our first cycle. I am unsure of what particular strategies and protocols are required, but I honestly trust his judgement while-heartedly. We will have to do the ICSI procedure due to medical necessity. Dr Klein’s people are in contact with our male fertility specialist, and this communication is so helpful so my husband and I don’t have to worry about being the messenger. Between our doctors, I know we’re in good hands.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Marlene)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Thorough care for my husband and myself. RMA is a well-oiled machine, and are clearly excellent in their care. The communication between the doctors is fantastic, I’m informed of all steps of the process by our doctors and their staff, and all questions I have are answered. The offices are clean and well-staffed. We haven’t had to wait long at any appointments. Staff training is very hands on, and RMA has obviously high standards in choosing employees.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York.
Unsure of cost as our insurance covers these services.
Describe Jeffrey Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
We have not discussed this yet.
Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Lederman firmly believes in only transferring 1 embryo at a time. He also insists on only transferring PGS/PGD tested embryos...I had (have) a difficult road, and even switched doctors at one point to see if there was another doctor who would do a better job. I ended up coming back. He does need a lot of pushing and convincing to try tests/protocols outside of his standard method. But there are some procedures he will not buy into, and he will share the evidence and explanation as to why (even if you don't agree).
The Westchester location [of RMA of New York] is excellent, with only 2 doctors during monitoring hours. Warm staff, easy communication, questions always answered. However, RMANY is a large company. If you need monitoring on a weekend or holiday, you are stuck with a random doctor and a huge waiting room filled to the max with people and names being yelled from every direction. It is far from pleasant...
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman is a great doctor. He's relatively warm and compassionate, but he's also realistic. He always sets expectations. I had (have) a difficult road, and even switched doctors at one point to see if there was another doctor who would do a better job. I ended up coming back. He does need a lot of pushing and convincing to try tests/protocols outside of his standard method. But there are some procedures he will not buy into, and he will share the evidence and explanation as to why (even if you don't agree).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Write everything down, and ask him to repeat himself - he talks fast! Ask lots of questions.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Retrieval #1: Gonal-F in the morning, Menopur in evening. Cetrotide added 5 days before trigger. Dual trigger shot (HCG and lupron). 14 days of stims. Resulted in 20 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5, 4 PGS normal. Before first transfer: hysteroscopy - 2 small polyps and small adhesion removed. Transfer #1: BCP, estrodiol 2x day at day 3, increased to 3x a few days later. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer, baby aspirin day of transfer. Resulted in CP. Transfer #2: Next cycle after. Estrodiol 2x day at day 3, increased to 3x a few days later. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer, baby aspirin day of transfer. Resulted in CP. Transfer #3. RPL panel (negative), karyotyping (negative), saline sonogram (negative) biopsy (positive for endometritis). 2 weeks of antibiotics. Estrodiol 2x day at day 3 of following cycle, increased to 3x a few days later. Baby aspirin on day 3. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Resulted in negative. Transfer #4: 3 weeks of antibiotics. Estrodiol 2x day at day 3 of following cycle, increased to 3x a few days later. Baby aspirin on day 3. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, prometrin (2x day) and endometrin (2x day) starting day after transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Resulted in CP. Retrieval #2: Gonal-F in the morning, higher dose (than last time) or Menopur in the evening. Cetrotide added 6 days before trigger. Lupron trigger only. 15 days of stims. 19 eggs, 18 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 made it to day 5/6/7, 5 PGS normal, 1 inconclusive. Transfer #5: 12 days of birth control pills, 5 days overlapping with 10 units of lupron. Continued 10 units of lupron until light period arrived, reduced to 5 units. 3.5 weeks of lupron total. Estrodiol added 2x day, increased to 3x a few days later. Baby aspirin on day 3. Progesterone (1mL) 5.5 days before transfer, prometrin (2x day) and endometrin (2x day) starting day after transfer, medrol for 7 days starting 5 days before transfer. Resulted in pregnancy starting with very low beta (37 at 9dp5dt) - currently 9+2 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
Primary PA was easy to reach and quick to answer questions when she was at work. If she was out, I got calls with results from nursing staff I had never met.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The Westchester location is excellent, with only 2 doctors during monitoring hours. Warm staff, easy communication, questions always answered. However, RMANY is a large company. If you need monitoring on a weekend or holiday, you are stuck with a random doctor and a huge waiting room filled to the max with people and names being yelled from every direction. It is far from pleasant.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Efficient on weekdays at the Westchester location. Terrible cattle-call on the weekends at the Madison Ave location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Insurance covered our IUIs and $10K or IVF, plus $10K of medications. RMA charged us the remainder. First 2 transfers were included in insurance cost. Each transfer after was $3500. Costs included bloodwork, ultrasounds, and monitoring appointments. Once we were paying out of pocket for IVF #2, the total cost included all appointments, bloodwork, ultrasounds, and 1 transfer. PGS is private pay, and any procedure (saline sonogram, biopsy) is charged to your insurance.
Describe Matthew Lederman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Westchester
As a Breast cancer survivor and a patient diagnosed with Diminsihed Ovarian Reserve, Dr. Lederman focused on quality not quantity. My treatment strategy focused on the use of Letrozole, Gonal F and Menopur. Letrozole was used to suppress estrogen due to my Breast Cancer History and the Gonal F and Menopur was used to help stimulate my follicles and eggs..Due to only getting two embryo's to blast after being PGD/PGS tested both embryo's came back normal and without the genetic factor. eSET was recommended due to the limited amount of PGS/PGD normal blasts we had and we did not want to potentially loose both of them in a multiple embryo transfer and be left with nothing.
RMA has a great selection of Dr's and great team of personnel who is personable and caring during your Infertility treatments. I was treated like a person and not a number at all the stages of my IVF journey and at each clinic I visited for monitoring/retrieval/transfer...Martha [nurse] was very caring and supportive during my IVF journey. She was very motherly to me and showed a great deal of compassion during the good and trying times during the IVF process. She provided a lot of encouragement and valuable information!
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman is a wonderful, kind and understanding Dr. who focused solely on our infertility issues at hand and remained positive and provided encouragement when outcomes didn't go in our favor. He was always available for a phone call and always responded to my emails at all times of the day and on weekends. I always had a lot of questions and concerns and he was always there to calm me down and assure me that everything was ok. His communication skills and ability to make you feel like a person and not another infertility statistic is his top strengths as a doctor. Through his positive support and perseverance we were able to achieve a favorable outcome and a successful transfer in October 2018. Our miracle baby Girl was born in July 2019 and we owe all our success to him!
Trust his plan of action! I was skeptical at first, but he knows what is best for every individual case!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman was very personable and caring during my IVF treatment. He was always available to talk and emailed me back promptly with any questions or concerns that I had. He was extremely supportive of my infertility case and due to being a genetic carrier and undergoing PGD/PGS embryo testing, he was very positive that we would achieve a favorable outcome!
As a Breast cancer survivor and a patient diagnosed with Diminsihed Ovarian Reserve, Dr. Lederman focused on quality not quantity. My treatment strategy focused on the use of Letrozole, Gonal F and Menopur. Letrozole was used to suppress estrogen due to my Breast Cancer History and the Gonal F and Menopur was used to help stimulate my follicles and eggs. Dr. Lederman increased the use of Menopur and Gonal F after the first round yielded only a few eggs. On my third round I produced 2x the amount of eggs from my first round and two of the embryo's made it to the blast/frozen stage and were sent for PGD/PGS testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy)
Martha was very caring and supportive during my IVF journey. She was very motherly to me and showed a great deal of compassion during the good and trying times during the IVF process. She provided a lot of encouragement and valuable information!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was from 7am-9:30am. I was able to go in before work and complete monitoring before my work day started.
Costs were covered by our Insurance plan.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Lederman] was very caring and seemed empathetic to such as sensitive manner, he even rubbed my shoulders a few times and said "you will get there, it just takes time." I also appreciated how we had access to his e-mail and he would return my phone call in a timely manner...there seemed to be no other treatment plan then the same four IUI's he performed. I took a small dose of letrozole, was monitored, used a trigger shot, then my IUI was performed. He never recommended any type of surgery such as a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy or any other research to try and figure out how else to help my husband and I. It seemed as if IVF was our only route. At time time, IUI's were covered by my insurance 100% so I really wanted to try injectables with IUI and he explained that there was not enough research to support that it helped increase our chances. As much as I wanted to trust him and continue seeing him, the distance from my house to the office was a factor as well as Dr. Lederman not in agreement to try a different treatment plan before IVF.
although I appreciated the fast past during morning monitoring hours [at RMA of New York], because I understood everyone needed to get to work, I did feel rushed at times. I liked how the doctors performed the ultrasounds instead of techs. but, I felt if I had extra questions that day, they didn't really want to be bothered...Strengths: always on time for appointments...Weakness: monitoring hours should've began earlier and sometimes there was too much of a push for IVF, the clinic seemed very numbers driven
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman was clearly a very knowledgeable doctor. He was very professional and demonstrated good bedside manner. The reason I decided to change clinics was because I was still hopeful that I could be successful with pregnancy through IUI's and there seemed to be no other treatment plan then the same four IUI's he performed. I took a small dose of letrozole, was monitored, used a trigger shot, then my IUI was performed. He never recommended any type of surgery such as a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy or any other research to try and figure out how else to help my husband and I. It seemed as if IVF was our only route. At time time, IUI's were covered by my insurance 100% so I really wanted to try injectables with IUI and he explained that there was not enough research to support that it helped increase our chances. As much as I wanted to trust him and continue seeing him, the distance from my house to the office was a factor as well as Dr. Lederman not in agreement to try a different treatment plan before IVF.
I would say it was in between. He was very caring and seemed empathetic to such as sensitive manner, he even rubbed my shoulders a few times and said "you will get there, it just takes time." I also appreciated how we had access to his e-mail and he would return my phone call in a timely manner. However, although I appreciated the fast past during morning monitoring hours, because I understood everyone needed to get to work, I did feel rushed at times. I liked how the doctors performed the ultrasounds instead of techs. but, I felt if I had extra questions that day, they didn't really want to be bothered.
We first began with "timed intercourse" which consisted of trigger shots and monitoring. It was a little under a year of my husband and I TTC, which was still a little early, but he seemed understanding and very willing to assist us. We did two of those, followed by a round with letrozole. Followed by 3 rounds of "timed intercourse" we moved on to 4 IUI's with letrozole, trigger shots, and of course monitoring.
Very professional and caring
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths: always on time for appointments and doctors perform ultrasounds Weakness: monitoring hours should've began earlier and sometimes there was too much of a push for IVF, the clinic seemed very numbers driven
Co-pay each time
Westchester

Dr Klein was very personable and easy to talk to. He provided me with his email and direct phone number and was quick to respond with any questions I had. He squeezed me in for both cycles before I had to go to work in the morning....He reviewed all my labs and diagnostics and did a phone consult. I took clomid 50mg, as I had been for the last two cycles, and I tracked my cycle with OPK and called him when I got a positive. We came in the next day for an IUI but after performing an ultrasound discovered that I had already ovulated.
I was not a "typical" patient of this clinic because I was being seen as a professional favor to my OBGYN. However, the staff was very helpful and friendly. I'm unsure if it was the case with all patients but I think the hours were a bit limited. The earliest I could get there was 7am, which wasn't always convenient....I did not have much interaction with the nurses because I was monitored by my OBGYN and just saw Dr Klein for the IUIs. The nurses who I did have contact with were always very nice and informative.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Klein was very approachable and easy to talk to. He explained the IUI process in a simple manner and answered questions we had in lay terms, even though he knew I was a nurse and understood the process. He was easy to get in touch with via text or email.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions. He is very open to answering questions and doesn't make you feel dumb.
Dr Klein did my first two IUIs. He pretty much saw me as a professional favor to my OBGYN since I am a labor and delivery RN. He reviewed all my labs and diagnostics and did a phone consult. I took clomid 50mg, as I had been for the last two cycles, and I tracked my cycle with OPK and called him when I got a positive. We came in the next day for an IUI but after performing an ultrasound discovered that I had already ovulated. We did the IUI that day anyway but it was not successful. The next month he increased my clomid to 75mg and I was monitored by ultrasound until my follicles were the appropriate size. I received a trigger shot of ovidrel in his office and went to his office for an IUI the next morning. Unfortunately, this was also unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I received a bill for our second IUI but not the first. He did not take my insurance.
Treated 2012 - 2017
This was my second time using Dr. Lederman and we couldn't be happier. He did his research before I came in and discussed things from our previous fertility treatments. He always asked about how I was doing and was always wiling to answer any questions. He also made it a point to say he is always available through email or if you call the office. During my retrieval and transfer, I could see he cared by the way he spoke to myself and my husband.
I think the clinics [RMA of NY] strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I would give the same advice for someone seeing any doctor and that would be write all your questions and concerns down. This way you are prepared when you see him.
I felt treated like a human because I was always greeted and cared for. My questions were always answered and I was never rushed. Dr. Lederman and all of his staff really seemed to care and hope for the best possible outcome for all of their patients.
I know this IVF cycle was a little more aggressive then my first cycle because we were trying to get more eggs, so we could freeze some in case we want more children. I was happy with how Dr. Lederman handled all my procedures and medication.
The whole nursing staff at RMA was amazing. Martha was who I dealt with on a daily basis and she was great. She always made me feel welcome and always got back to me very fast whether on the phone or through email. She really made this experience a great one.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I think the clinics strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I found the monitoring appointments to go fine. It was on a first come, first serve basis. I tried to get there early and was always seen in a timely manner. I liked how they did their monitoring hours.
I am not sure of the costs
Treated 2016 - 2017
he[Dr. Lederman] is open to answering any questions that may arise...Of the 9 eggs, 7 were fertilized. 6 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those 6, four of the embryos were viable (2 were aneuploid). I had 1 frozen embryo transferred 2 months later and it successfully implanted. We now have a beautiful daughter!...Dr Lederman is competent, trustworthy, kind, and got the results we wanted. I did 2 cycles of injections and IUI, which did not result in a pregnancy. We then decided to move to IVF, which was successful on the first try with a frozen cycle.
Monitoring [at RMA of White Plains] was during convenient times (early morning) before I had to go to work. I never had to wait very long. It was an efficient process. I have heard horror stories about wait times at other clinics and I didn't experience more than a 20 min wait here...strengths- relatively short wait times, organized staff, timely, treated like a human not a number, encrypted email system that makes communication easier, competent doctors and nurses, had successful treatment weakness- one of the phlebotomists didn't use gloves; one of the receptionists needs to keep patient details more discreet and make sure to follow HIPAA rules
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr Lederman is competent, trustworthy, kind, and got the results we wanted. I did 2 cycles of injections and IUI, which did not result in a pregnancy. We then decided to move to IVF, which was successful on the first try with a frozen cycle. We now have a beautiful, healthy daughter. We have 3 embryos in the freezer to use in the future as well, which is wonderful. I will go back to Dr. Lederman when its time for baby #2.
make sure to ask questions; he is open to answering any questions that may arise.
Dr Lederman was respectful and took adequate time to answer my questions. He treated me as an individual case, not as a number.
I did clomid without IUI at another fertility clinic. I had a chemical pregnancy as a result. I ended up changing providers to Dr Lederman at RMA because of the higher success rates. We did 2 rounds of femara with IUI (negative pregnancy test) and then decided to be more aggressive and move to IVF. We used lupron and Ganirelix to suppress the LH surge and ovulation, then follistim and menopur to mature multiple eggs, then HCG for the maturation of the egg. I had 9 eggs retrieved. Of the 9 eggs, 7 were fertilized. 6 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those 6, four of the embryos were viable (2 were aneuploid). I had 1 frozen embryo transferred 2 months later and it successfully implanted. We now have a beautiful daughter!
Martha was compassionate and organized. She gave detailed instructions and promptly returned my questions, calls and emails.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was during convenient times (early morning) before I had to go to work. I never had to wait very long. It was an efficient process. I have heard horror stories about wait times at other clinics and I didn't experience more than a 20 min wait here.
$15,000-$16,000
We chose to implant 1 embryo because we did PGS and determined that the embryo was healthy. The goal was one healthy pregnancy at a time. Because of factors such as my age and the fact that the embryo was biopsied and shown to be normal, eSET was determined to be the best option. eSET enables patients to have the same success rates when transferring one or two embryos but with a greatly reduced risk of multiples.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Jeffrey klein is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner. He takes his time with every patient and never makes you feel like a number. I have yet to have success with a frozen embryo transfer at RMA but I do not believe it is Dr Kleins fault. He has talked me through every step and answers my emails 24/7(when does he sleep haha). Overall a wonderful doctor...If you dont have anything to ask dont expect him to sit with you for hours. However take advantage of emailing him. Sometimes I have forgotten to ask something and shoot him a quick email and he ALWAYS responds.
Strengths-efficient and easy to make apnts. Weeknesses- require an insane anount of paperwork every single time. Wish it coukd be used for life and not sign every time we have a procedure done...The nursisng staff at RMA is ok. There are some absolutely wonderful nurses there and a few that need to work on organization. All are pleasant and have great bedside manner...One piece of advice is have your questions ready. He is willing to answer everything truthfully and take the time to spend with you. If you dont have anything to ask dont expect him to sit with you for hours. However take advantage of emailing him. Sometimes I have forgotten to ask something and shoot him a quick email and he ALWAYS responds.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Jeffrey klein made my husband and I feel like humans rather than a number. He takes as much time as you need to talk at every apnt even if it is just a quick monitoring. I also love that 24/7 you can email him directly and he ALWAYS responds within minutes.
IVF with ICSI Follostim Menopur Ganirelix lupron and hcg dual trigger 10 days of shots and retrieved 23 eggs 8 made it to day 5,biopsied and sent for pgs/pgd testing. 5 came back normal not affected by cystic fibrosis or any chromosonal issues. First FET-failed Second FET-chemical pregnancy Starting second round of IVF now. Same protocol. Note: we had to freeze my eggs and fertilize them 3 months later due to sperm issues so we lost a good amount of eggs in that process.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It is first come first serve but they move very quickly. Monitoring hours are from 7:30-9:30 and between 8:30-9:30 it is slow and you walk in and out.
Biopsy fees are $2000 out of pocket. PGS and PGD is all out of pocket and done through an outside lab. We payed over $10,000! Insurance covers my ivf but only until a certain amount.
My dr will only transfer more than 1 embryo if you are over 35 years old or have had multiple misscarriages and not tested your embryos. Inoriginally wanted to transfer 2 but he took the time to discuss all the risks involved and it all made a lot of sense.
Treated 2012 - 2016
[WIth Dr. Jeffrey Klein] We did an ivf with PGD after my last two FETs resulted in miscarriages. I was told that I started to ovulate early and they only got 9 eggs, 2 worth while. They transferred an AA grade embryo and it failed they think due to ashermans. I was angry that he didn’t have me repeat an HSG beforehand so I had one afterword and they saw the scar tissue. I asked him to do an IUI because I had extra injectables and he reluctantly did it with my next hysteroscopy scheduled and it actually worked resulting in my second son.
[RMA is] Very big and I didn’t like going into the city on the weekends. I would have also liked 6:30am blood draws because as a teacher we have to be at work extra early. The city team was differently organized and they had a more business like mindset.... Audrey the blood tech was amazing and so sweet. Loved her! Martha was efficient and to the point.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
I had a mixed experience. I was a patient of Stangel (whom i did 4 IUI’s and 1 IVF resulting in 1 love birth and 1 vanishing twin) whom retired, so I was given to Klein as a result. I liked him but i felt different than I felt with Stangel. He was great with email and when I asked him to do my IUI with injections he didn’t want to but after convincing him that I knew the risks, he did it and that gave me my second son 😊
Know your body and what you need.
Human but I did feel that at times he forgot my name, case.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
First come first serve and because I had to be at work early I would arrive 45 minutes early to secure my #1 spot on line.
It was over $15K for ivf with PGD
No. I wish I had transferred them both.
Treated 2016
I like the Dr. Klein is so easy to reach. He always answers my emails right away, and I feel like he knows who I am as a patient of his. Not just someone whose chart he has to check before each visit. On the rare ocassion I had to see another doctor, Dr. Klein always called me himself to check up on me, go over results... like the Dr. Klein is so easy to reach. He always answers my emails right away, and I feel like he knows who I am as a patient of his. Not just someone whose chart he has to check before each visit. On the rare occasion I had to see another doctor, Dr. Klein always called me himself to check up on me, go over results...
My only minor complaint about this clinic [RMA - White Plains] is that the major procedures have to be done in New York City. I initially picked the clinic because of its location. I also would have preferred that my doctor personally do my egg retrieval and transfer, but I know that's probably not realistic. I will mention that any time I was seen by another doctor, mine always followed up almost immediately with a personal phone call...
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Don't be embarrassed to ask questions, because he is always willing to answer and explain.
He was very friendly and always took extra time to answer my questions and involve me in my treatment. He also is very easy to get in touch with.
Formy two IUI cycles I used 100mg of clomid on days 2-6 with the IUI on day 14. Neither resulted in pregnancy, but we have male factor infertility so we almost expected they wouldn't. For my IVF cycle I did an antagonist protocol with 225 of Gonal-f and starting with 150 of menopur all the way up to 300 of menopur for 8 days. The last 3 days I added .25 of cetrotide. I did a double Lupron and HCG trigger shot on day 9 and had my egg retrieval on day 11. They retrieved 10 eggs, 7 of which fertilized with ICSI. I am scheduled for a fresh transfer on day 16.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Everyone was wonderful. I felt the staff really knew who I was without looking Up my chart. For example, I need a note for work if I am going to be late because of a doctor appointment, and the nurses knew without me even having to ask eventually. It was nice to feel a relationship and geniuine caring.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
My only minor complaint about this clinic is that the major procedures have to be done in New York City. I initially picked the clinic because of its location. I also would have preferred that my doctor personally do my egg retrieval and transfer, but I know that's probably not realistic. I will mention that any time I was seen by another doctor, mine always followed up almost immediately with a personal phone call.
My IVF was covered by insurance but there was a $1500 co-payment, $750 for the anesthesia and then the medicines had various co-payments. Almost all of them were covered and the ones that weren't didn't exceed $150. I didn't pay a co-payment per visit each time I saw the doctor. I had a a few small ($20 maybe) fees for blood work when I began all of my testing.

Treated 2014 - 2015
We had 3 unsuccessful IUI cycles [with Dr. Klein]...He kept me informed, and was often available by email outside of business hours if questions were to arise... he was not the appropriate provider for me; my issues were more challenging and I do not feel that he was able to exercise any creative approaches to my care, as my subsequent doctor had done. Dr. Klein was very kind and compassionate, and a true professional.
I hated being part of a large organization [RMA of New York]. I felt there was no true intimacy, and it was more like a business rather than a fertility clinic. It was very systematic, which I felt required the doctors to operate under certain guidelines, adopting a cooking cutter approach to treatment...There were a few miscommunications, either related to billing or medications. Considering this location is a Monday through Friday, 9-5 organization if things are not resolved within that window they would have had to wait until a business day. There was only one cycle coordinator and one financial specialist, so if they were not available you were not able to be helped.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
I appreciated Dr. Klein and his honesty with my diagnosis and its relation to my chances of natural conception. He kept me informed, and was often available by email outside of business hours if questions were to arise. Although I understand he is a top rated doctor in this field, he was not the appropriate provider for me; my issues were more challenging and I do not feel that he was able to exercise any creative approaches to my care, as my subsequent doctor had done. Dr. Klein was very kind and compassionate, and a true professional.
Ask him questions, and challenge his responses if you are unhappy with them.
Dr. Klein was fine to work with, but I feel he operated off of a script. I suffered with DOR, and at an advanced age, it was unlikely that I would conceive on my own, however it was early into my treatment and I wanted to exhaust all efforts. I felt he was pushing us towards using donor eggs very soon into treatment without exploring other options.
We had 3 unsuccessful IUI cycles. We were preparing for IVF, but my insurance changed and the new insurance would not cover the procedure.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
It has been a while, and my recall is limited, but I do remember a nurse named Janice. I was not happy with her at all. I feel that she lacked a certain amount of empathy you would need to work with women struggling with fertility. I also recall having to visit the Manhattan location on a weekend as the White Plains location was closed. On two occasions I was waiting to be seen and nurses forgot I was there, resulting in me having to get dressed and find someone to attend to me.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I hated being part of a large organization. I felt there was no true intimacy, and it was more like a business rather than a fertility clinic. It was very systematic, which I felt required the doctors to operate under certain guidelines, adopting a cooking cutter approach to treatment.
I do not recall. Most, if not all, of my treatment was covered by insurance.
Treated 2015
I liked that he [Dr. Klein] gave us all of the different options and issues that may crop up from beginning to end and even told us to discuss payment options with finance since there were a few different ways we could go about paying since it was out of pocket.
For the most part there was a line [for monitoring at RMA New York] since we're in a metro area. They were pretty quick with the bloodwork. They would tell us ahead of time to make sure we got in early, but traffic to get there was a factor as well - so it was a domino affect. They wouldn't be able to control how many people would come in everyday.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
He has a warm bedside manner. Explains all of the pros and cons realistically. Conscious of my anxiety with procedures and tried to make them as comfortable as they could be. Made time when he could, but had a lot of patients so there was only so much time.
There will be a litany of tests and schedule any conversations ahead of time and not during the prime morning hours if you can help it. He will tell you everything including things you may not want to hear.
He did get to know us individually and made sure we knew that we could reach him via email if needed to answer any questions along the way. I liked that he gave us all of the different options and issues that may crop up from beginning to end and even told us to discuss payment options with finance since there were a few different ways we could go about paying since it was out of pocket.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
They would coordinate with each other about what was going on. If something didn't match up with what I heard I would tell them and they would find out immediately. They were polite and compassionate and informative.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
For the most part there was a line since we're in a metro area. They were pretty quick with the bloodwork. They would tell us ahead of time to make sure we got in early, but traffic to get there was a factor as well - so it was a domino affect. They wouldn't be able to control how many people would come in everyday. Sometimes it was smooth sailing.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Some things had changed quickly because of the cycle and because it happened on a Friday and a prescription needed to be called in so I could get it in time.
Treated 2011 - 2014
I was with Dr. Lederman when he was part of Continum Reproduction [acquired by RMA of New York]...As someone who suffered through so many rounds of fertility treatments, I did a lot of internet research....Instead of making me feel like an idiot or just dismissing it, he would listen and encourage me to do what I felt would make me feel better. I'm not saying that trying the things I read on the internet helped, but if nothing else, they may have put my mind in the right place. I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman and his team. Not once did he ever make me feel discouraged.
I was with Dr. Lederman when he was part of Continum Reproduction [acquired by RMA of New York]...I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman's nursing staff. He only had 2 nurses that were taking care of everyone. They would respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. They would always answer any questions that I had regarding results or anything else that I may be inquiring about.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman was great with me. He was willing to sit with me and explain things. He would always answer any questions that I had. If I called, he would call me back personally and not have a nurse call me. I truly felt like he was vested in helping me get pregnant. Not once did he encourage me to give up. He always let me feel like I had control over what was happening in my treatments.
I found Dr. Ledderman to be just the kind of fertility doctor that I needed. I think that if you are up front with him and tell him what you are looking for, he will be honest with you and try and help you achieve your goals.
The office that Dr. Lederman practiced out of in Mt. Kisco was very small. There were only 4 people in the office, Dr. Lederman, his 2 nurses and the office manager. Every time I walked into the office, everyone knew me by name. I never had to check in at the front desk, because the office manager knew me immediately and would let them know I was there. The nurses were great, and were very compassionate when a cycle didn't work. They were also very happy when a cycle did work. They would hug us as we graduated to our OB. Dr. Lederman was the only doctor that I dealt with (there were a few times that I had to have a transfer or a retrieval done by someone else). He would call with results and would sit with us after a cycle didn't work. He was willing to work with me and listen to my ideas about what I could do differently. As someone who suffered through so many rounds of fertility treatments, I did a lot of internet research. I would also ask Dr. Lederman what he thought about the latest thing that I read about. Instead of making me feel like an idiot or just dismissing it, he would listen and encourage me to do what I felt would make me feel better. I'm not saying that trying the things I read on the internet helped, but if nothing else, they may have put my mind in the right place. I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman and his team. Not once did he ever make me feel discouraged.
We used a few protocols. Dr. Lederman worked with my natural cycle, instead of using birth control pills with me. He didn't like the reaction that I would have while take the pills and didn't want me to take them. The medications that I used in the cycles were: Menopur - used in all cycles Follistim - used in all cycles Lupron - used in all cycles Ganirelix - used after first cycle due to not using birth control pills ( I have an adverse reaction to birth control pills) PIO Shots - Used after first 2 cycles due to having better results Progesterone Suppositories - used in first 2 cycles Doxycycline - used in all cycles Medrol - used in all cycles Metformin - Used after 1st cycle to help with my PCO tendencies I also suggested taking a baby aspirin and Dr. Lederman included that in my regimen. Our first cycle produced very few embryos, due to the eggs be polyspermy. Dr. Lederman suggested that we use ICSI to eliminate this happening again. I was able to get pregnant with a singleton on my second cycle and I gave birth to my son. When my son was 6 months old I started trying again to get pregnant. I had a very hard time. I had 2 chemical pregnancies. Dr. Lederman suggested that we have the embryos tested with PGS after that so that we could ensure that the embryos were were using were viable. We did one last cycle with Dr. Lederman to retrieve eggs and do a fresh transfer. Dr. Lederman's group had just been bough by RMA at the time and they had a different protocol for the embryos that was having better results. We were able to get 5 embryos from that retrieval that were viable after the PGS testing on the 5th day. We did 3 transfers that didn't work, with single embryos. Our last transfer we put back the 2 remaining embryos and I was pregnant with twins. They were born at 34 weeks.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman's nursing staff. He only had 2 nurses that were taking care of everyone. They would respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. They would always answer any questions that I had regarding results or anything else that I may be inquiring about. They would be really happy for you if you got a positive outcome. They excitement was heard in their voice when they would call with results, or when they would tell you about going in to hear the heartbeat for the first time. They were also really sympathetic if things didn't work out, and would show compassion for what you were going through.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I was with Dr. Lederman when he was part of Continum Reproduction. All of the retrievals and transfers were done int he New York City office. I did 9 cycles in that clinic and everyone there was great. The nurses and embryologists were terrific. There was not one person in either location that I could say a bad word about.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Dr. Lederman and his staff would open the office early to accommodate people's work schedules. He would see me at 7 or 7:30am most days, so that I could get to work by 8am.
My insurance covered almost all my costs. I had to pay for the first 2 IUIs that I did, because I didn't check to see if fertility treatments were covered. We also had to pay for the last frozen transfer and the PGS testing. The PGS testing was not covered by the insurance. The last frozen transfer was done after I started a new job and we had used all the fertility coverage on my husbands insurance with the first 2 rounds.

Treated 2011 - 2013
Initial impression was good. Over the course of several treatments, failed cycles and two attempts he became more distant. Second pregnancy I was made to feel as though I was more of an inconvenience than a patient... Ectopic preg was completely missed as a preg test was not done to confirm neg outcome of IUI.
Office staff was curt or even rude. Plan of care was "by the book" not necessarily to my specifics... Expect good results but not a lot of hand holding and warm cozy feelings. They run a very efficient factory with high ratings but not touchy-feely.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Initial impression was good. Over the course of several treatments, failed cycles and two attempts he became more distant. Second pregnancy I was made to feel as though I was more of an inconvenience than a patient. As if I were greedy wanting to try to have a second child.
Office staff was curt or even rude. Plan of care was "by the book" not necessarily to my specifics. Ectopic preg was completely missed as a preg test was not done to confirm neg outcome of IUI.
First cycle was just IUI, second used ovidrel and IUI, third was Clomid, Ovidril and IUI (I had severe reaction to Clomid), 4th was injectable with Ovidril and IUI (result ectopic). Last was injections, egg retrieval, IVF, 3 embryo transfer resulting in 1live birth, 1 embryo frozen. 1 year later, embryo transfer resulting in 1live birth.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
They answered questions but I didn't get a lot of compassion at missed attempts or after ruptured ectopic that almost killed me.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Usually convenient. I was there at odd hours but could be forced to wait, especially my second experience, almost as a vendetta even if I was the first patient there.
~15k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Office staff were quite rude. They would chat or take other patients in before me forcing me to wait extensively for what appeared to be personal dislike. I overheard them discussing me as "weird" as if that justified being unprofessional.
Treated 2007 - 2011
I felt like a human. The only problem I had was that I was always asked to sign in when I arrived at the office and then the sign in sheet was left out for everyone to see. I was concerned about my privacy and how the lack thereof could affect me at work. The receptionist laughed about me crossing out my name when I left, and I told her that it wouldn't be funny if I lost my job. Hopefully they've become more careful about privacy.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
I interviewed one other doctor and much preferred Dr. Klein. Convenience was a factor but I also prefered Dr. Klein's manner. He did not recommend medication for me (at age 36) and the other doctor did. I got pregnant on my first try, with two back to back IUI's. I didn't love that when I talked about tracking my fertility he called that the "loosy goosy method." I actually found ovulation predictor kits ineffective but have a good sense of when I'm ovulating, so didn't need them. I also was on thyroid medication and dropped off my blood test results with him, expecting that he would manage that, but I got the feeling that he never looked at them, and was told by the receptionist that he wouldn't. That's fine. I found another endocrinologist to manage that during my pregnancy, but would have felt much safer being told that right away. I didn't know what questions to ask. I still recommend him, but recommend that you make sure to ask if there are any concerns so you know what is in his domain and what isn't. All in all, I got what I went there for and ended up very happy. Oh- inseminations had to be performed in the city but I was able to have all the testing done in White Plains.
Just talk to them about privacy if that's a concern for you, and ask questions about any medical concerns so you know if you need to see another specialist as well.
Simple IUI, back to back. I had to get them paperwork in order to have the sperm sent there. I had a blood test to check my FSH levels. Then I went in when I suspected that I was ovulating and had an ultra sound. He recomended a trigger shot just to make sure that the egg would be released at the right time, being that all the inseminations only happened in the mornings. He didn't go over whether this carried any risk and I didn't ask. He did not recommend any medication and I didn't need any. Inseminations were fine, doctors were nice and wished me luck. After the inseminations I was asked to come in for a blood test, maybe in two weeks to determine pregnancy. I got the call later that day and asked how strong the numbers were (someone who had been through fertility treatments told me to ask). She told me what range was good and what mine were. She told me to come back in a few days later for another blood test to see if the numbers doubled. Then at 6 weeks maybe, I went in to hear the heart beat. Soon after he referred me to an OB practice and wished me well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Honestly, I mostly worked directly with Dr. Klein but I don't remember any negative interactions with anyone other than a receptionist who found my concern for privacy amusing.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
all said already- weakness back in 2007, having to sign in and let everyone see your name everything else was positive
I think my insurance covered everything but the sperm.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I made the mistake of assuming that the doctor would pay attention to my thyroid levels and make sure that they were what they should be with my pregnancy. It turns out that I needed to see a specialist to handle that and I think when asking about my medical history they should have told me to make sure there was a specialist managing my throid levels for pregnancy instead of just ignoring it until I happened to ask.
Treated 2016
He [Dr Matthew Lederman] is available 24 X 7 by phone or email. He will ALWAYS return my calls and spend time answering my questions. After miscarrying my first every pregnancy after IVF I was devastated and looking for someone to blame, but he has been there for me every step of the way...[Nurse] Martha is very kind. Sometimes it seems the staff is overwhelmed with too many people, but she is helpful.
I love Dr. Lederman and his nurse Martha [at RMA White Plains]. The finance staff is terrible and the phone system is frustrating, but Dr. Lederman really gives 100%...The clinic is very large and when you have to go to NYC location it is incredibly overwhelming, plus parking is awful....There have been times where the billing staff has been awful and made major mistakes that I have corrected. Sometimes I do feel like a number.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I love Dr. Lederman and his nurse Martha. The finance staff is terrible and the phone system is frustrating, but Dr. Lederman really gives 100%.
He can be very clinical, so you may have to ask him to explain things in a more simple way. Just know that you can ask him anything at anytime and he will get back to you, even when he is on vacation.
He is available 24 X 7 by phone or email. He will ALWAYS return my calls and spend time answering my questions. After miscarrying my first every pregnancy after IVF I was devastated and looking for someone to blame, but he has been there for me every step of the way.
I used the "standard" protocol for my first IVF and did not respond well, resulting in only 4 eggs and 2 making it for PGD testing. He now changed the protocol and I'm hoping to start again. He has also done a lot of testing to find out why I miscarried at PGD/PGS tested embryo.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
We have insurance, thank god! So it has costs us about 7K with medication.

Investor
Dr. Klein is by all accounts an excellent doctor (and I'm the daughter of a doctor, and I have two Ivy League degrees, so I'm a VERY well informed, picky patient!). His attention to detail and understanding of data/risks and medical care is top notch. In addition, he is incredibly caring and compassionate - a rare blend. He is highly practical, but knows when to be cautious, and is one of the best practitioners in the field. Anyone with fertility challenges is lucky to be his patient, and my 9-week old embryo and I will be sad to leave!

Treated 2014 - 2016
Dr. Klein was amazing. He was very realistic with us about our chances and was still willing to help us. He was very responsive on email and in visits. He gives a frank assessment of your situation and was a welcome relief from doctors who gave us the runaround...Dr. Klein is incredibly reachable and responsive. He answered all of my questions reasonably and bluntly...Email him - he's very responsive. If you're not a fan of the blunt reality of your situation, he's not your guy...
The [RMA] White Plains office is great, it's very small and you can get in and out very quickly. The NYC office is a little more clinical and like you're a number...The donor egg nursing staff is very engaged and responsive. I thought they did a great job matching our donor and responding to our questions and concerns...The most important change Dr. Klein used was only utilizing day 5 transfers for our embryos. Our prior clinic used day 3 transfers and they were not successful. He also allowed us to transfer multiple embryos each time, which greatly improved our odds of success...
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Dara Berg)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The White Plains office is great, it's very small and you can get in and out very quickly. The NYC office is a little more clinical and like you're a number.
More than $20,000 per cycle.
Treated 2010 - 2011
Email him [Dr Jeffrey Klein of RMA of New York in Westchester ] any questions or concerns and also meet with him not during the morning rush to discuss treatment plans. We met with him each cycle and he spent an hour with us each time once on a Friday night he stayed extra late to answer all of our questions and we closed the office with him. He always called us to answer questions after we were upset with the results of a cycle during his family vacation and you could hear the kids in the background. He really tried to be available and you could tell. him [Dr Jeffrey Klein] any questions or concerns and also meet with him not during the morning rush to discuss treatment plans. We met with him each cycle and he spent an hour with us each time once on a Friday night he stayed extra late to answer all of our questions and we closed the office with him. He always called us to answer questions after we were upset with the results of a cycle during his family vacation and you could hear the kids in the background. He really tried to be available and you could tell.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
He was great especially on email he would get right back to us. Office is very busy but assume that is the case with all clinics.
Email him any questions or concerns and also meet with him not during the morning rush to discuss treatment plans. We met with him each cycle and he spent an hour with us each time once on a Friday night he stayed extra late to answer all of our questions and we closed the office with him. He always called us to answer questions after we were upset with the results of a cycle during his family vacation and you could hear the kids in the background. He really tried to be available and you could tell.
Dr Klein took the time and met with my husband and I on multiple occasions. One time he felt like he didn't answer all my questions and called me later that day when he had more time to talk. It was very scary time not knowing the outcome but he was great
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The nurses were good. Got to know them by first name.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Was pretty quick and first come first serve so i tried to get there early since I had a long commute to the city after my appt
20k
Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Jeffrey Klein] always answers my emails but sometimes doesn’t answer the question directly...I felt he didn’t take my care very seriously bc I didn’t do ivf...he was just laid back with my iuis and wanted me to start ivf but without giving enough chances to iuis...care wasn’t always clear and he didn’t believe in supplementing with progesterone or estrogen...Letrozole 7:5mg for 5 days with trigger shot and one ultrasoundb
Medical assistants [at RMA of New York] were all friendly...Never had to really wait...easy to make appointments...lab results came back same day...weaknesses is dealing with the finance office it got confusing because there were a few different girls handling my account...After my chemical pregnancy my hormones were crazy...the cycle day of the blood work wasn’t adding up to where I was in my cycle and dr Klein wasn’t clear on this
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
He always answers my emails but sometimes doesn’t answer the question directly .. I felt he didn’t take my care very seriously bc I didn’t do ivf .. he was just laid back with my iuis and wanted me to start ivf but without giving enough chances to iuis .. care wasn’t always clear and he didn’t believe in supplementing with progesterone or estrogen ..
Stay on top of your care
Because his practice is very busy
Letrozole 7:5mg for 5 days with trigger shot and one ultrasoundb
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Medical assistants were all friendly .. nurse was okay
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Never had to really wait .. easy to make appointments .. lab results came back same day .. weaknesses is dealing with the finance office it got confusing because there were a few different girls handling my account
700 for iui cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
After my chemical pregnancy my hormones were crazy the cycle day of the blood work wasn’t adding up to where I was in my cycle and dr Klein wasn’t clear on this
Treated 2016
[Dr Lederman at RMA of New York was] rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person....Accurate, but seemed chilly in his demeanor. Results oriented, but only for "physical" issues....Allowed children to go to appointments (except IVF) which is helpful when dealing with secondary infertility.
Don't expect warmth.
Rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person.
Since I had unexplained infertility, he suggested we follow the protocol put in place and covered by my insurance company (3 iuis on Clomid with IVF if they fail). He wanted to go straight to IVF.
Provided what the MD didn't.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Covered by health insurance.

Treated 2020
Dr. Lederman strongly believes in only transferring one single embryo because multiples pose more of a risk for both babies and mother...was always compassionate and very responsive to emails with questions and concerns...He is very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his treatment plan and suggestions for us. I greatly appreciated his prompt responses to my emails with questions and concerns even during evenings and weekends. We underwent 1 successful IVF treatment and are expecting our baby in August. We are grateful to have been in such great care during what is a very emotional journey.
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of New York] were always very quick and efficient. The appointment times were scheduled during monitoring hours and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes...My husband and I were very happy with RMANY. We trusted the entire team and process. I met different doctors throughout my care and felt all were compassionate and interested in helping us reach our goal. We liked that RMA is open 364 days a year to ensure that you receive care exactly when you need to in your cycle.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
My husband and I felt very comfortable in the care of Dr. Lederman. He is very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his treatment plan and suggestions for us. I greatly appreciated his prompt responses to my emails with questions and concerns even during evenings and weekends. We underwent 1 successful IVF treatment and are expecting our baby in August. We are grateful to have been in such great care during what is a very emotional journey.
Dr. Lederman was always compassionate and very responsive to emails with questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff was very friendly and kind. They were always responsive and helpful with phone calls with questions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments were always very quick and efficient. The appointment times were scheduled during monitoring hours and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes.

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Lederman is an excellent dr- he was thoughtful, caring, and communicated very well. He always answered all my questions and concerns and made sure that the visits were as convenient as possible for me.... [RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame
[RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame.... Monitoring hours were very convenient, starting at 7am. Process was organized and efficient. Never had a problem, or a long wait.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr was thoughtful and caring
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The staff and their coordination throughout the process were great.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Fortunately I had insurance coverage for most of the process, so I reached my deductibles and had a few other expenses. Total spend was around $3,000
Westchester
He [Dr. Matthew Lederman] can give you a lot of information, write everything down!...was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process...His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling...is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
Everyone at RMA was very informative, however when you needed to talk to a nurse or any other department ex- financial you had to call the main number and they always had to call you back. They always returned my call the same day...Martha [nurse] always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I am so grateful that I found Dr. Lederman and his staff at RMA. He made me feel so comfortable throughout this whole process. His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling. Dr. Lederman is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
He can give you a lot of information, write everything down! If you have any questions, just ask and he will explain in more detail.
Dr. Lederman was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process.
I started with menopur. Took estrace and progesterone in oil injections after the transfer.
The nurse's at Dr. Lederman's office in White Plains were wonderful. Martha always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Insurance covered a good amount of the IVF procedure.