Natan Bar-Chama

311 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

Investor
Dr. Klein is by all accounts an excellent doctor (and I'm the daughter of a doctor, and I have two Ivy League degrees, so I'm a VERY well informed, picky patient!). His attention to detail and understanding of data/risks and medical care is top notch. In addition, he is incredibly caring and compassionate - a rare blend. He is highly practical, but knows when to be cautious, and is one of the best practitioners in the field. Anyone with fertility challenges is lucky to be his patient, and my 9-week old embryo and I will be sad to leave!
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?

2014 - 2016, Successful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Klein was amazing. He was very realistic with us about our chances and was still willing to help us. He was very responsive on email and in visits. He gives a frank assessment of your situation and was a welcome relief from doctors who gave us the runaround...Dr. Klein is incredibly reachable and responsive. He answered all of my questions reasonably and bluntly...Email him - he's very responsive. If you're not a fan of the blunt reality of your situation, he's not your guy...
The [RMA] White Plains office is great, it's very small and you can get in and out very quickly. The NYC office is a little more clinical and like you're a number...The donor egg nursing staff is very engaged and responsive. I thought they did a great job matching our donor and responding to our questions and concerns...The most important change Dr. Klein used was only utilizing day 5 transfers for our embryos. Our prior clinic used day 3 transfers and they were not successful. He also allowed us to transfer multiple embryos each time, which greatly improved our odds of success...
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Klein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Dara Berg)
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The White Plains office is great, it's very small and you can get in and out very quickly. The NYC office is a little more clinical and like you're a number.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York.
More than $20,000 per cycle.
2010 - 2011, Successful
Email him [Dr Jeffrey Klein of RMA of New York in Westchester ] any questions or concerns and also meet with him not during the morning rush to discuss treatment plans. We met with him each cycle and he spent an hour with us each time once on a Friday night he stayed extra late to answer all of our questions and we closed the office with him. He always called us to answer questions after we were upset with the results of a cycle during his family vacation and you could hear the kids in the background. He really tried to be available and you could tell. him [Dr Jeffrey Klein] any questions or concerns and also meet with him not during the morning rush to discuss treatment plans. We met with him each cycle and he spent an hour with us each time once on a Friday night he stayed extra late to answer all of our questions and we closed the office with him. He always called us to answer questions after we were upset with the results of a cycle during his family vacation and you could hear the kids in the background. He really tried to be available and you could tell.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
He was great especially on email he would get right back to us. Office is very busy but assume that is the case with all clinics.
Email him any questions or concerns and also meet with him not during the morning rush to discuss treatment plans. We met with him each cycle and he spent an hour with us each time once on a Friday night he stayed extra late to answer all of our questions and we closed the office with him. He always called us to answer questions after we were upset with the results of a cycle during his family vacation and you could hear the kids in the background. He really tried to be available and you could tell.
Dr Klein took the time and met with my husband and I on multiple occasions. One time he felt like he didn't answer all my questions and called me later that day when he had more time to talk. It was very scary time not knowing the outcome but he was great
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The nurses were good. Got to know them by first name.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Was pretty quick and first come first serve so i tried to get there early since I had a long commute to the city after my appt
20k
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Jeffrey Klein] always answers my emails but sometimes doesn’t answer the question directly...I felt he didn’t take my care very seriously bc I didn’t do ivf...he was just laid back with my iuis and wanted me to start ivf but without giving enough chances to iuis...care wasn’t always clear and he didn’t believe in supplementing with progesterone or estrogen...Letrozole 7:5mg for 5 days with trigger shot and one ultrasoundb
Medical assistants [at RMA of New York] were all friendly...Never had to really wait...easy to make appointments...lab results came back same day...weaknesses is dealing with the finance office it got confusing because there were a few different girls handling my account...After my chemical pregnancy my hormones were crazy...the cycle day of the blood work wasn’t adding up to where I was in my cycle and dr Klein wasn’t clear on this
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
He always answers my emails but sometimes doesn’t answer the question directly .. I felt he didn’t take my care very seriously bc I didn’t do ivf .. he was just laid back with my iuis and wanted me to start ivf but without giving enough chances to iuis .. care wasn’t always clear and he didn’t believe in supplementing with progesterone or estrogen ..
Stay on top of your care
Because his practice is very busy
Letrozole 7:5mg for 5 days with trigger shot and one ultrasoundb
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Medical assistants were all friendly .. nurse was okay
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Never had to really wait .. easy to make appointments .. lab results came back same day .. weaknesses is dealing with the finance office it got confusing because there were a few different girls handling my account
700 for iui cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
After my chemical pregnancy my hormones were crazy the cycle day of the blood work wasn’t adding up to where I was in my cycle and dr Klein wasn’t clear on this
2016, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
[Dr Lederman at RMA of New York was] rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person....Accurate, but seemed chilly in his demeanor. Results oriented, but only for "physical" issues....Allowed children to go to appointments (except IVF) which is helpful when dealing with secondary infertility.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Don't expect warmth.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Since I had unexplained infertility, he suggested we follow the protocol put in place and covered by my insurance company (3 iuis on Clomid with IVF if they fail). He wanted to go straight to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
Provided what the MD didn't.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Covered by health insurance.

2022, Unknown Success
I felt Dr. Lederman acknowledged me and my situation. He asked questions of me and what I wanted and talked through how to create the family I want...He talked me through the treatment, explained why we'd focus on ivf, gave me data and facts and how we'd focus on getting there. He gave me a first sonogram and encouraging results.
I meet with the [RMA of New York] care coordinator after my consult and honestly felt a little confused about the next steps and timeline...The price I was quoted detailed ivf+transfer, separate costs for anesthesia and medications. On the day of my consult I met with the financial coordinator who gave me a price list that was close to 60% more for the ivf+transfer cost.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I met for a consult, so I'm still beginning the process. I felt Dr. Lederman listened to what I wanted and what brought me to the clinic. He talked me through the treatment, explained why we'd focus on ivf, gave me data and facts and how we'd focus on getting there. He gave me a first sonogram and encouraging results.
Ask as many questions as you have, especially as the consult can go quickly and he can speak fast as this is something he's done hundreds of times while it may be the first in your journey.
At this point I don't yet have a treatment protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
I meet with the care coordinator after my consult and honestly felt a little confused about the next steps and timeline.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
When I called to schedule my initial consult I asked about their pricing for IVF. The price I was quoted detailed ivf+transfer, separate costs for anesthesia and medications. On the day of my consult I met with the financial coordinator who gave me a price list that was close to 60% more for the ivf+transfer cost.
ivf+transfer(vists, monitoring, retrieval, icsi, pgt) = $18,700 additional: pgt anaylsis outside lab = $150/embryo Meds = $4,000-8,000
Describe Matthew Lederman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Lederman focused on the single embryo transfer and doing PGT testing.
Westchester
Dr. Klein is very thorough and honest. He is extremely accessible and always answers emails promptly and is great at addressing our numerous concerns and questions...We did a frozen egg retrieval with ICSI and genetic screening. We transferred a single embryo during our first 2 transfers...There are a lot of patients at the practice.
The [RMA of New York] clinic is very responsive. They seem to run on time and you are seen quickly during morning monitoring hours. It's nice that they have so many clinics, that way if you ever need to see someone over the weekend there is always a clinic open...We received a 25% discount because we are a military family and fertility treatments are not covered. Our cost for egg retrieval and our first transfer was around $12,000
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Klein is very thorough and honest. He is extremely accessible and always answers emails promptly and is great at addressing our numerous concerns and questions. While we have not gotten pregnant yet, we trust that Dr. Klein is doing what is best for us and our future family to get us where we want to be.
Ask questions, he is more than willing to answer any and all questions you may have.
There are a lot of patients at the practice. You are seen for 5 minutes during screening.
Nursing staff is excellent and gets in touch with you quickly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is very responsive. They seem to run on time and you are seen quickly during morning monitoring hours. It's nice that they have so many clinics, that way if you ever need to see someone over the weekend there is always a clinic open.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
You can show up in the morning for monitoring hours and are seen first come first served.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
At the beginning of my cycle there was a change in staff and some conflicting information about when I should start medications.

2021, Successful
Investor
Dr. Gerber guided us every step of the way and alleviated the pressure of this very stressful period...has deep expertise in her field and a great personal presence. She managed our treatment with efficiency and compassion. My husband was very apprehensive about working with a fertility doctor, but it only took one consultation for him to trust Dr. Gerber. She explained every procedure and quickly addressed any concerns or questions we had along the way...
The doctors at RMA operate as a team, so for certain appointments you may be working with a physician different from your primary doctor. That's very convenient, as it allows the practice to operated nearly around the clock...Dr. Gerber has deep expertise in her field and a great personal presence. She managed our treatment with efficiency and compassion...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Dr. Gerber has deep expertise in her field and a great personal presence. She managed our treatment with efficiency and compassion. My husband was very apprehensive about working with a fertility doctor, but it only took one consultation for him to trust Dr. Gerber. She explained every procedure and quickly addressed any concerns or questions we had along the way. She made the process feel like an opportunity and we were looking forward to our appointments. We are extremely grateful Dr. Gerber was in charge of our treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Dr. Gerber guided us every step of the way and alleviated the pressure of this very stressful period. Prior to the initial consultation, my husband and I were really unnerved about proceeding with any kind of fertility treatment. Dr. Gerber was able to quickly de-escalate the tension, helped us gain perspective, reassured and educated us at every stage. She managed the process with true care and consideration.
Westchester

He [Dr. Jeffrey Klein] was very informative and was very nice to us and respectable. Unfortunately he did not direct perform any procedures and the location we were sent to have our IUIs done treated us like just a number...When i wasnt getting pregnant, he adjusted my routine and then switched me to letrozole which then produced me with a positive test.
Wonderful doctors and [RMA of New York] offices but none of them perform the actual inseminations. They send you to manhattan in the middle of downtown with nightmare parking and send you to the business office where they treat you like a number...[nurses are] Friendly and knowledgeable...The consults and check ups felt intimate but for each insemination i was sent to another location where they treat you like a number
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
He was very informative and was very nice to us and respectable. Unfortunately he did not direct perform any procedures and the location we were sent to have our IUIs done treated us like just a number.
Make sure you ask where and who will be doing the procedure. They don't inform you until after the fact that its all done in separate location
I was young and healthy so they wasn't to much of a strategy just clomid to control ovulation and sync it according to IUIs scheduling. When i wasnt getting pregnant, he adjusted my routine and then switched me to letrozole which then produced me with a positive test.
Friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Wonderful doctors and offices but none of them perform the actual inseminations. They send you to manhattan in the middle of downtown with nightmare parking and send you to the business office where they treat you like a number
I was covered 60% through insurance the rest was billed
Describe Jeffrey Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
2021, Consult
Dr. Gerber is kind, patient, and knowledgeable. She spent so much time with me and even completed the ultrasound herself as she explained every image to me. She was honest and had great bedside manner...Explained every step of the process to me in great detail. Took the time to complete the scans herself and explained each image she pulled up. Made sure I understood everything that would be happening next...
The clinic [RMA of New York] was clean and organized and everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable during the entirety of my visit as each staff member was friendly and went out of their way to support me...Every nurse I worked with was kind, thorough, and patient...She [Dr. Gerber] spent so much time with me and even completed the ultrasound herself as she explained every image to me...
How was your experience with Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Kind, knowledgeable, thorough, and patient. Explained every step of the process to me in great detail. Took the time to complete the scans herself and explained each image she pulled up. Made sure I understood everything that would be happening next.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York?
Go into your appointment with any questions you may have. She will be happy to answer them all!
Describe the protocols Rachel Gerber used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I haven’t started the treatments yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jordan )
Every nurse I worked with was kind, thorough, and patient. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and taken care of.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic was clean and organized and everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable during the entirety of my visit as each staff member was friendly and went out of their way to support me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Gerber at RMA of New York.
Describe Rachel Gerber's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Westchester
Dr lederman was clear throughout whole process and i felt so comfortable with him. He is a great physician. i got to see him almost everytime i went into office and was very easy to reach i am grateful for his help...[his] team knew me by name when i came into office its like they open this clinic just for me
This [RMA of NY] office is amazing its a well oiled machine. they make you feel like your important especially in such a difficult process. The front desk ladies are so warm and friendly they make the monitoring process so easy they know their stuff especially the girl that does the front duties and also blood at same time-Jack of all trades should be her title and her caring and warm spirit really made hopeful.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
The team knew me by name when i came into office its like they open this clinic just for me
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This office is amazing its a well oiled machine. they make you feel like your important especially in such a difficult process. The front desk ladies are so warm and friendly they make the monitoring process so easy they know their stuff especially the girl that does the front duties and also blood at same time-Jack of all trades should be her title and her caring and warm spirit really made hopeful. I wish i can take this office staff with me to OBgyn , they definitely made a mark in my life

2019 - 2021, Successful
I always felt like Dr. Klein listened and treated my specific circumstances. He was also personable and funny...he always remembered what we'd already tried and was ready to adjust and try the next thing...I'm 40 years old, and our embryos were untested, so for my first transfer, he allowed two to be transferred. That transfer failed. Our second transfer was of our one remaining frozen embryo, which was successful...
Martha [nurse at RMA of New York] was great, though she made errors on my medication directions a couple of times which I had to call to clarify...The Madison Ave branch is the only one open on weekends, so I had to go there a few times for monitoring and for my transfers and retrieval, which was inconvenient...The one big drawback was that we started IVF in November 2020 not knowing that the clinic shut down for cleaning in December, so that delayed our treatment until January 2021 which was frustrating...
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr. Klein was a great doctor, and we're grateful to him for helping us get our son. Our process started in 2019 and lasted through 2021, and he always remembered what we'd already tried and was ready to adjust and try the next thing. I've already recommended him to a few friends.
Ask a lot of questions. He's super responsive to email, so utilize that. When we first started I was very overwhelmed and didn't understand that we were jumping into IUIs, and he helped talked me through everything and allay my fears.
I always felt like Dr. Klein listened and treated my specific circumstances. He was also personable and funny, which my husband and I appreciated.
For IUIs, I took clomid with a trigger shot. For IVF, I believe it was antagonist, 10-ish days of stims followed by egg retrieval and a fresh transfer of two embryos (which failed) and a FET the following month which resulted in our son who was born 3 weeks ago.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessey)
Martha was great, though she made errors on my medication directions a couple of times which I had to call to clarify.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
It is busy, but I was impressed by how well they handled Covid monitoring and scheduling. Everyone at the Westchester clinic was great. There was one younger phlebotomist who routinely bruised me terribly, but the regular, more experienced one was phenomenal. The Madison Ave branch is the only one open on weekends, so I had to go there a few times for monitoring and for my transfers and retrieval, which was inconvenient coming from Rockland County but worth it ultimately. The one big drawback was that we started IVF in November 2020 not knowing that the clinic shut down for cleaning in December, so that delayed our treatment until January 2021 which was frustrating.
My insurance covered everything except visit copays and medicine copays.

2018 - 2020, Successful
We had some setbacks, including fibroids that needed to be removed and chemical pregnancies along the way. [Dr. Lederman] never made me feel discouraged and was extremely thorough and cautious...For anyone who wants a doctor who will not rush things and will make the smartest decisions for you and your health, Dr. Lederman is a good choice...believes in transferring one embryo only, due to risks associated with multiples pregnancy
RMA sees a lot of patients, so you may wait a bit at times for morning monitoring. Also be aware that there are times you may have to go to your appointments in the city (the White Plains office is closed on the weekends). You won’t always see your primary doctor, but I liked every doctor I ever saw...The nurses at RMA, including Martha, are kind and clear and responsive... I loved everyone at the White Plains office, including the phlebotomists who were so kind and pleasant
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman never gave up on my case. We had some setbacks, including fibroids that needed to be removed and chemical pregnancies along the way. He never made me feel discouraged and was extremely thorough and cautious, which I personally appreciated. For example, he was unsure if he detected scarring on the uterus so he referred me to another doctor to have it investigated. It turns out there was no scarring, but I am grateful Dr. Lederman was so cautious, and I feel he did this because he didn’t want to risk me having a second failed transfer. He always used research to back up his decisions as to what was the best next steps for me. For anyone who wants a doctor who will not rush things and will make the smartest decisions for you and your health, Dr. Lederman is a good choice.
Ask all the questions you have. I did a lot of my own research and would often bring up or suggest things to Dr. Lederman and he would consider what I said and either agree or disagree based on his expertise.
Doctor Lederman is extremely responsive to his patients. Whenever I had a question, he would respond to my emails right away. He often called me himself to share news or check-in with me. Whenever I saw him, he was very clear on the details of my case and never needed to be reminded, even though he sees hundreds of patients.
I almost overstimulated my first egg retrieval cycle, so Lederman adjusted my dosage the next cycle and I did not overstimulate again. The interesting thing is that with all 3 egg retrieval cycles, I had a different number of eggs retrieved (25, then 18, then 10), but all 3 cycles produced exactly one genetically normal embryo in the end. Prior to seeing Lederman and after we did IUI, I was not having trouble getting pregnant but I was having a lot of chemical pregnancies, likely due to my age. Dr Lederman insisted on PGT testing, and I’m grateful he did, as I have been now able to make it to 14 weeks with a euploid embryo. Dr Lederman also recommended removing two uterine fibroids which could have been preventing me from keeping a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy )
The nurses at RMA, including Martha, are kind and clear and responsive. During my retrieval cycles, I would get different nurses calling with my retrieval results, and some of them were a bit more thorough than others. Dr. Lederman’s entire team was great though; I loved everyone at the White Plains office, including the phlebotomists who were so kind and pleasant.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA sees a lot of patients, so you may wait a bit at times for morning monitoring. Also be aware that there are times you may have to go to your appointments in the city (the White Plains office is closed on the weekends). You won’t always see your primary doctor, but I liked every doctor I ever saw at RMA.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Sometimes there would be a bit of a wait during morning monitoring. However, after the pandemic started and they began scheduling people for morning monitoring times, the wait virtually disappeared.
We were lucky that insurance covered about 75% of up to three retrieval cycles and three transfers. It was still costly, and in the end added up to thousands of dollars. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without insurance.
Dr. Lederman believes in transferring one embryo only, due to risks associated with multiples pregnancy. Even with this precaution, my embryo still split and I’m pregnant with identical twins! This is rare, but does happen. Just something to be aware of, because I didn’t even realize this could happen (I thought one embryo transferred guaranteed just one baby!)

Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Lederman strongly believes in only transferring one single embryo because multiples pose more of a risk for both babies and mother...was always compassionate and very responsive to emails with questions and concerns...He is very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his treatment plan and suggestions for us. I greatly appreciated his prompt responses to my emails with questions and concerns even during evenings and weekends. We underwent 1 successful IVF treatment and are expecting our baby in August. We are grateful to have been in such great care during what is a very emotional journey.
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of New York] were always very quick and efficient. The appointment times were scheduled during monitoring hours and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes...My husband and I were very happy with RMANY. We trusted the entire team and process. I met different doctors throughout my care and felt all were compassionate and interested in helping us reach our goal. We liked that RMA is open 364 days a year to ensure that you receive care exactly when you need to in your cycle.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
My husband and I felt very comfortable in the care of Dr. Lederman. He is very knowledgeable and we felt confident in his treatment plan and suggestions for us. I greatly appreciated his prompt responses to my emails with questions and concerns even during evenings and weekends. We underwent 1 successful IVF treatment and are expecting our baby in August. We are grateful to have been in such great care during what is a very emotional journey.
Dr. Lederman was always compassionate and very responsive to emails with questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff was very friendly and kind. They were always responsive and helpful with phone calls with questions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments were always very quick and efficient. The appointment times were scheduled during monitoring hours and I never had to wait longer than a few minutes.
Westchester
Dr. Klein explained everything step by step and was realistic for my expectations. He responded to all my messages in a timely fashion and was always honest and caring. He always called me with results right away...I had 8 IVF cycles so Dr. Klein switched my protocol quite a few times to have a successful outcome...He’s very compassionate and kind.
Mornings [at RMA of New York] were sometimes a little crazy. It depended upon the day. Sometimes even when you got there just as it opened there could be 20 women ahead of you. It did most of the time go relatively quickly...All staff was absolutely excellent. Always answered all of my questions right away...Pgs Testing was around $2500 per embryo. One of my medications was quite expensive. We ultimately used a donor egg which was around $20,000
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Klein is very knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone I know.
Dr. Klein always took the time to explain everything. He’s very compassionate and kind.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Mornings were sometimes a little crazy. It depended upon the day. Sometimes even when you got there just as it opened there could be 20 women ahead of you. It did most of the time go relatively quickly.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Pretty efficient. I think they do the best that they can do. Sometimes I was the first person there and sometimes there were 20 women ahead of me.
My insurance covered most costs. Pgs Testing was around $2500 per embryo. One of my medications was quite expensive. We ultimately used a donor egg which was around $20,000
Westchester

Dr Lederman is an excellent dr- he was thoughtful, caring, and communicated very well. He always answered all my questions and concerns and made sure that the visits were as convenient as possible for me.... [RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame
[RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame.... Monitoring hours were very convenient, starting at 7am. Process was organized and efficient. Never had a problem, or a long wait.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr was thoughtful and caring
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The staff and their coordination throughout the process were great.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Fortunately I had insurance coverage for most of the process, so I reached my deductibles and had a few other expenses. Total spend was around $3,000
Westchester
Dr Klein was the most comfortable my husband and I spoke to. He encouraged me to call him or email him with any questions. He always responded quickly. He was a great listener and guided us through this tough journey...He always included us in his plans and would give us options to our decisions...
Monitoring hours [at RMA of NY] were in the morning. I understood that it was done this way in order to have bloodwork results that same day...The nurses were all very nice and and all had great friendly energy...The White Plains office was a delight to visit. I felt very comfortable visiting this location. During the weekends I had to visit the Midtown location. The Midtown location was much larger with a lot of staff and way more patients.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Klein is a great listener. He understood the frustration and painful process this could be. He answered every question and made me feel positive with the route we decided to take. Dr Klein explained everything and made sure we understood; He always included us in his plans and would give us options to our decisions.
Dr Klein will always do the best for his patients. Don't be shy to ask questions, or to make suggestions. He is a great listener.
Gonal F Menopur cetrotide Dual Trigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Leslie Philip)
Martha the nurse was very polite and sweet. Leslie the coordinator at the time was very sweet and full of positive energy. The nurses were all very nice and and all had great friendly energy.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring hours were in the morning. I understood that it was done this way in order to have bloodwork results that same day.
Due to the Previous clinic that I used. I exhausted my coverage with my insurance. I payed out of pocket quite a ton.
Dr Klein gave us the option.
Westchester
He [Dr. Matthew Lederman] can give you a lot of information, write everything down!...was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process...His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling...is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
Everyone at RMA was very informative, however when you needed to talk to a nurse or any other department ex- financial you had to call the main number and they always had to call you back. They always returned my call the same day...Martha [nurse] always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I am so grateful that I found Dr. Lederman and his staff at RMA. He made me feel so comfortable throughout this whole process. His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling. Dr. Lederman is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
He can give you a lot of information, write everything down! If you have any questions, just ask and he will explain in more detail.
Dr. Lederman was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process.
I started with menopur. Took estrace and progesterone in oil injections after the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy)
The nurse's at Dr. Lederman's office in White Plains were wonderful. Martha always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Insurance covered a good amount of the IVF procedure.