Natan Bar-Chama

311 North St
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

2012 - 2017, Successful
This was my second time using Dr. Lederman and we couldn't be happier. He did his research before I came in and discussed things from our previous fertility treatments. He always asked about how I was doing and was always wiling to answer any questions. He also made it a point to say he is always available through email or if you call the office. During my retrieval and transfer, I could see he cared by the way he spoke to myself and my husband.
I think the clinics [RMA of NY] strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I would give the same advice for someone seeing any doctor and that would be write all your questions and concerns down. This way you are prepared when you see him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I felt treated like a human because I was always greeted and cared for. My questions were always answered and I was never rushed. Dr. Lederman and all of his staff really seemed to care and hope for the best possible outcome for all of their patients.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I know this IVF cycle was a little more aggressive then my first cycle because we were trying to get more eggs, so we could freeze some in case we want more children. I was happy with how Dr. Lederman handled all my procedures and medication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
The whole nursing staff at RMA was amazing. Martha was who I dealt with on a daily basis and she was great. She always made me feel welcome and always got back to me very fast whether on the phone or through email. She really made this experience a great one.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I think the clinics strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I found the monitoring appointments to go fine. It was on a first come, first serve basis. I tried to get there early and was always seen in a timely manner. I liked how they did their monitoring hours.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
I am not sure of the costs
Matthew Lederman
Westchester

He [Dr. Mukherjee] would not show up to procedures he said he would do, he would want to trigger me early and I would have to correct him, he did the same cycle 5 times when I asked him specifically to change protocol that wasn't working. He advised me against a laparoscopy and I went and had one with another doctor and they found moderate endometriosis...standard ivf retrievals follistim/menopur high doses not variation other than the day I was triggered.
RMA is a factory, like most of the clinics in NYC. I found it clean and efficient but always busy. Always a wait during monitoring hours...I had an awesome financial coordinator! Couldn't reccomend her enough! Thank you Joann ndor...Really liked the nurses and carer coordinator. No complaints other than getting bad news from strangers and nurses I never met many times which I felt was inappropriate...Super busy at all times. Always a wait
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I feel like I wasted my time and my insurance money with someone too busy to give me the individualized attention and care that I needed. 5 retrievals and 1 failed double FET and I feel like I completely wasted my time with him. All of my bloodwork and numbers show that a different approach was needed and with him there is zero thinking outside of the box. Factory. Number. You don't matter as a patient or a person.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
Don't waste you time. I never felt better than when I went to two separate opinions after and they both said WTF was he doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He would not show up to procedures he said he would do, he would want to trigger me early and I would have to correct him, he did the same cycle 5 times when I asked him specifically to change protocol that wasn't working. He advised me against a laparoscopy and I went and had one with another doctor and they found moderate endometriosis.
Describe the protocols Tanmoy Mukherjee used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA is a factory, like most of the clinics in NYC. I found it clean and efficient but always busy. Always a wait during monitoring hours. I am not sure if other doctors are like Dr. Mukhergee but if you are not an easy case or want someone to pay attention to your care and not make you feel like he has somewhere better to be- then don't go to Dr. Mukhergee.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Super busy at all times. Always a wait.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York.
Describe Tanmoy Mukherjee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
He agreed to transfer two. I had one high quality and one low quality. Both failed no implantation.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
being told to trigger early. Dr. Mukhergee not being present at a procedure he said he would do. Telling Dr. Mukhergee, nurses, and my coordinator that I wanted a change in protocol and getting the same exact one with the same exact results.

2015 - 2017, Successful
I felt that Dr. Flisser was going to help us be successful in having a child and he was...He is very confident in his expertise and skills as a RE. While his demeanor could be misconstrued as dismissive saying things like, “I’m the doctor.” I actually felt that was an important message for him to say and for me to hear. We were more conecernes tbat his numbers spoke for our chance for success. Dr. Flisser is definitely a numbers guy, but that does not mean that we were treated as a number.
RMA (east side) definitely feels like a baby factory. However, my feelings about this are positive...they have incredible resources because of the number of patients they see...The nurses are wonderful at RMA.... it can feel disheartening to sit in a waiting room with so many other couples, often this is what attributes patients feeling like a number, but for me it helped me to not feel so alone sitting among so many other hopeful parents...We paid roughly 25% of the tots IVF costs. PGS and the freezing of embryos was on us.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
I felt that Dr. Flisser was going to help us be successful in having a child and he was. There were setbacks when treatments didn’t work, however I felt that as long as Dr. Flisser didn’t give up on us, we shouldn’t give up on him. He is very confident in his expertise and skills as a RE. While his demeanor could be misconstrued as dismissive saying things like, “I’m the doctor.” I actually felt that was an important message for him to say and for me to hear. We were more conecernes tbat his numbers spoke for our chance for success. Dr. Flisser is definitely a numbers guy, but that does not mean that we were treated as a number. He is invested in seeing his patients through to a positive and healthy pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Let him do his job as an RE and build a support system of friends for the emotional support that you will certainly need. I’d give this advice regardless of who the fertility doctor is, and that is: If a cycle doesn’t work the first time don’t switch doctors just because it didn’t work. I think they are putting together a puzzle and the first time is only one piece. Unfortunately, I think people have to shift expectations of fertility treatments being a perfect science. It most definitely is not. Dr. Flisser very clearly understands the percentages and numbers and it was comforting and helpful as we dug in towards additional treatments that he could share the true chances of success.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
Dr. Flisser took true ownership of our fertility process. On multiple occasions he made it apparent that he was going to be the one present for me because I was “his,” patient.
Describe the protocols Eric Flisser used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
We did 3 IUI’s with trigger shot and clomid and then because of our age and history of infertility did IVF. Egg retrieval brought 20 eggs. Of those 10 were fertilized with ICSI and 4 embryos made it to the 5th day blastocyst. We had PGS performed and 3 were considered viable. I had a single embryo transferred that was AA grade, male, which resulted in a negative test. I had a BC embryo, male, transferred that resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I had the final CC embryo transferred that resulted in our wonderful daughter.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nurses are wonderful at RMA.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA (east side) definitely feels like a baby factory. However, my feelings about this are positive. The fact that so many people go there is because it works. They have incredible resources because of the number of patients they see. Ultimately I wanted a place with good success rates and RMA has that. Sure, it can feel disheartening to sit in a waiting room with so many other couples, often this is what attributes patients feeling like a number, but for me it helped me to not feel so alone sitting among so many other hopeful parents.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Flisser at RMA of New York.
Insurance covered most of the IUI cycles less co-pays and medication co-pays. We paid roughly 25% of the tots IVF costs. PGS and the freezing of embryos was on us.
Describe Eric Flisser's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
It was hard to accept that Dr. Flisser was only transferring one embryo at a time. We wanted “insta-family.” However, he is concerned about having healthy babies and healthy mothers, which multiples have more risks. Dr. Flisser held a pretty hard line of only transferring one at a time. We know he has transferred multiples but our understanding is he resorts to that only after multiple failed attempts with one.
NY - Eastside

During the few times where I saw Dr. Davis I really liked him, but most of the time I was interacting with nurses, staff, and other doctors....There was miscommunication between those people and it seemed that the staff/nurses/doctors did not read my chart....I was not quite ready to do IVF and wanted to try other options, using letrizol, ovidrel, and progesterone with timed intercourse. I liked that Dr. Davis was open to this and never pushed me to move forward before I was ready.
The clinic [RMA - Downtown] usually responds quickly to questions. They typically contact by phone, which could be tough while I was at work and involved a lot of phone tag....There were some issues with some nurses/staff not understanding my files and difficulty with communication. I also had an incident when I came on time for monitoring hours but they would not test me because the doctor's schedule was backed up. I had to take more time off work to go uptown for the test.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
During the few times where I saw Dr. Davis I really liked him, but most of the time I was interacting with nurses, staff, and other doctors. My case is a bit different from most and I had to regularly remind each person I was in contact with. There was miscommunication between those people and it seemed that the staff/nurses/doctors did not read my chart. My big issue is with RMA as a practice. I don't think I realized how much of a problem it was until I left the practice upon moving.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
As Dr. Davis to ensure that you care is known across all members of the RMA team.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Most of the nurses and doctors at RMA were kind, friendly, and sensitive
Describe the protocols Joseph Davis used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I was not quite ready to do IVF and wanted to try other options, using letrizol, ovidrel, and progesterone with timed intercourse. I liked that Dr. Davis was open to this and never pushed me to move forward before I was ready. It was difficult that it never felt like we were trying to figure out what is wrong, but just trying solutions. None of these treatments ended in pregnancy. When IVF was a next step, I was moving out of state and did not continue at RMA for that reason.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
there were several nurses and I never knew who to contact. This was where problems arose with each nurse not knowing my care plan. I had to explain it repeatedly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic usually responds quickly to questions. They typically contact by phone, which could be tough while I was at work and involved a lot of phone tag. I asked to be emailed and that made things much easier. There are several locations that you can go to for monitoring hours, but this was not always clear, so just ask.
NY - Downtown

Dr. Sandler is very frank and honest about his anxieties, which is wonderful but also doesn’t help a patient stay positive when we may already be feeling despondent...When his business office completely miscommunicated what the cost of our experiences would be, he gave us ‘professional courtesy’ (my husband was a PGY1 in the Mount Sinai system and had gotten an MD/PhD at Mount Sinai as I well), generously taking care of basically one frozen transfer cycle. He was adamant that he didn’t want the unclear finances to be the stressor. I will never forget that.
When they [RMA of New York] didn’t communicate clearly what our insurance would cover, we went directly to Dr. Sandler who provided us with a one-time ‘professional courtesy’ (my husband is also an MD) because he didn’t want stress over financials to deter us from focusing on the positive of a successful fet...Only negative is financial coordinator...was not easy to get in touch with and was quite unclear in her communication. Everyone else was lovely and compassionate, especially nurses who educate you on trigger shots and Kristen, Sandler’s IVF coordinator.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sandler is very frank and honest about his anxieties, which is wonderful but also doesn’t help a patient stay positive when we may already be feeling despondent. However, he knows his stuff and takes very seriously his duty to get women pregnant. I trustes he was doing his best. When his business office completely miscommunicated what the cost of our experiences would be, he gave us ‘professional courtesy’ (my husband was a PGY1 in the Mount Sinai system and had gotten an MD/PhD at Mount Sinai as I well), generously taking care of basically one frozen transfer cycle. He was adamant that he didn’t want the unclear finances to be the stressor. I will never forget that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Ask questions and ask him to slow down if he is speaking too quickly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sandler was thorough and quite knowledgeable. As he got to know me he certainly warmed up. He spoke quickly and sometimes at length, needing to be redirected to my questions or reason for the visit.
Describe the protocols Benjamin Sandler used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I had good ovarian reserve and was 30, almost 31 years old, so we began with med to make me get a period, then letrozole with monitoeing, a trigger shot and timed intercourse. Because I had previously had a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks, he thought I could get pregnant again on my own. Letrozole was because it has less risk of multiples and less hormonal side effects. I got pregnant on our second round - a blighted ovum that we terminated with cytotec at 8 weeks. Because of this second loss, he suggested we do a immunology work up and we found that I heterozygous for factor v lieden with positive antibodies. I wish he could have recommended a hematologist who took insurance but he couldn’t. I found one and she was fine though didn’t think I needed blood thinners. I appreciated that Dr. Sandler insisted. We did an egg harvest, genetic testing, and FET to control as many variables as possible. I loved that he insisted the progesterone suppositories were just as effective and less stressful, and so I used those and estrace of course. First fet was a chemical positive. Second resulted in our daughter! I used blood thinners the entire pregnancy and will again next time as well. Folgard too!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa)
Most nurses were patient and compassionate on the phone. They have the hardest work, I think, in delivering news of monitoring and successes or failures. They were generally great. The three women who took blood were marvelous. Toward the end of my time there were new women to take blood and they needed more practice but I’m sure would improve quickly given the high volume of the practice. Monitoring hours were first-come, first-served and they were efficent and honest with the time.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Only negative is financial coordinator, Hera or Hema or something like that, was not easy to get in touch with and was quite unclear in her communication. Everyone else was lovely and compassionate, especially nurses who educate you on trigger shots and Kristen, Sandler’s IVF coordinator.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring hours were 7-8:30am, I believe. They were first-come, first-served. During the week I would arrive at 6:45 and never waited longer than 45 min. Weekends would be a longer wait because I would get there between 7:30-8. I was usually out by 9 or 9:30, though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York.
Insurance covered most of us so I’m not sure. When they didn’t communicate clearly what our insurance would cover, we went directly to Dr. Sandler who provided us with a one-time ‘professional courtesy’ (my husband is also an MD) because he didn’t want stress over financials to deter us from focusing on the positive of a successful fet.
Describe Benjamin Sandler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Given my age and history; Sandler recommended single embryo transfer. I am an identical twin and my mother was in the hospital for months with high blood pressure while pregnant. I 100% was thankful for Sandler’s honesty, thought, and opinion.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I once had two different nurses call me with two conflicting stories of what we could do if things went a certain way. After that I insisted I would always like to speak to only two of my usual nurses and they honored the request without much fuss.
Benjamin Sandler
NY - Eastside

We started with medicated cycles [with Dr. Rashmi Kudesia] and IUI given there were no other signals that we had any issues. After that failed 6 times, we moved to IVF. I went through 3 IVF cycles with Dr. Kudesia, all with different protocols. The first led to 0 day 5 embyros, the second had 1 (but it was abnormal following PGS testing) and the 3rd we did a day 5 fresh transfer as a last ditch effort to see if that would work.
How was your experience with Rashmi Kudesia at RMA of New York?
Dr. Kudesia was available to answer questions in person when we made an appointment. She was clear, balanced and walked us through the available data on medicated cycles with IUI and IVF. We are a couple with a lot of questions and she took her time to answer everything. It never felt like she was trying to push us in a specific direction and she didn't get defensive when we questioned certain approaches based on our failed outcomes. She took time to call us over the weekend after we found out about all our embryos failing to reach day 5. It was devastating news, but we appreciated her call. She is upbeat, cheerful and encouraged me to stay positive while recognizing that was hard to do.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rashmi Kudesia at RMA of New York?
Schedule specific appointments if you want to have time to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rashmi Kudesia at RMA of New York?
Dr. Kudesia was very understanding of our situation. We were grieving from the loss of our daughter who died shortly after she was born and found ourselves faced with infertility. Dr. Kudesia was incredibly sympathetic and available to meet with us on a regular basis to patiently answer all of our questions about medicated cycles, IUI and IVF.
Describe the protocols Rashmi Kudesia used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
With our daughter who passed away, I got pregnant quickly so Dr. Kudesia expected that we would get pregnant again. We started with medicated cycles and IUI given there were no other signals that we had any issues. After that failed 6 times, we moved to IVF. I went through 3 IVF cycles with Dr. Kudesia, all with different protocols. The first led to 0 day 5 embyros, the second had 1 (but it was abnormal following PGS testing) and the 3rd we did a day 5 fresh transfer as a last ditch effort to see if that would work.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I saw numerous nurses over the course of my year at RMA. The quality of the staff differed, but they were available to answer questions when I called RMA.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Having now gone to another practice, I see that RMA is a fertility factory. In retrospect, I feel that we didn't truly receive any personalized treatment. There is a standard set of tools that RMA uses without going deep on what the underlying issue might be. After 2 failed IVF cycles based on getting no PGC testing embryos, a panel of the RMA doctors didn't have any other suggestions beyond a different IVF protocol. They are not open to day 3 transfers. Since transferring to a different practice, we've done secondary tests for genetics, a biopsy identifying an infection, sperm fragmentation test and uncovered issues with each of these. These tests just were not available at RMA. We now think of RMA as a place to go to have certain procedures administered to you, but I don't think about it as a place where your doctor can truly "treat" you by offering individualized care and service.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was fine in the morning. I got there when it opened and there was often a couple people in front of me waiting to go in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rashmi Kudesia at RMA of New York.
Covered by my insurance, but I've used up all my coverage and still am not pregnant.
Describe Rashmi Kudesia's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
When we did the day 5 fresh transfer, we agreed to transfer 2 embryos.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Information was not shared between the doctor, IVF coordinator and the nurses in a consistent way. I often had to restate my case and be very diligent about my schedule and treatment.
Rashmi Kudesia

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
When I wanted to add lovenox for low grade anticardiolipin levels, he [Dr. Daniel Stein] was not supportive. Said it was risky (for bleeding) and wouldn't help...Dr Stein did not seem to remember my case well...I found him dismissive and not patient with my questions. Having said that, despite the huge amount of patients at RMA, overall I thought they did a good job in making patients feel heard - I just didn't necessarily feel that with Dr Stein.
RMA is a strong clinic and well organized. It is huge, and they do a good job of managing individual cases. They always return phone calls within the hour. It does feel like a bit of a factory given the size. They are also fairly conservative/traditional. They do not believe in immunology issues and are not particularly open/imaginative about understanding RPL. They are very evidence-based, which is not a bad thing, but I do wonder since other places are more open to experimental treatments!
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Dr Stein is smart, experienced and knows his stuff. He explains things well and is a realist - a described pessimist. I think he did a good job with our egg retrieval, as he was very exacting about my timing and when to trigger. We got good results from the retrieval (though a lot of that is because of my eggs). I found the transfer VERY uncomfortable (I am not a great gyno patient) and he was incredibly impatient and unsupportive in the moment. My transfer took, but then I miscarried at 5.5 weeks, exactly the same time I had miscarried with my two natural pregnancies. Despite the fact that he had pushed for IVF to control for embryo quality, and then the embryo quality didn't seem to make a difference (they were PGD tested), he had no explanation for why I might have miscarried. He also was not overly sensitive and wanted to just 'try again.' he said it's a numbers game. He was very dismissive of my suggestions (other women in my family had a bicornuate uterus, but he immediately said I didn't have that). When I went to get a second opinion from another clinic, they suggested a different protocol. I brought that suggestion back to him and he was immediately dismissive, judgmental and unprofessional. He told me that clinic had a 'terrible reputation' (despite the fact that he had trained the doctor) and that their suggestions were off-base. This was a phone call, after not responding to my email for a few weeks. He claimed he had. Overall, he left a very bad taste in my mouth and I felt unsafe/uncared for in his care. I think he is very smart and knows his stuff but is very arrogant and not open-minded. While I think he likely provides good care overall and helps a lot of women have success, I would not recommend him to a close friend.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Be your own advocate, and push him hard if you disagree.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
There were so so many patients in and out of RMA - there would often be at least 20 other women in the waiting room while I was there. Dr Stein did not seem to remember my case well (I had had a horrible miscarriage with gushing blood for 12 days, came to see him to make sure I wasn't hemorrhaging and he helped break up the clots, and then had no memory a short time later as to why I would be anemic. Also didn't seem to check my chart). I found him dismissive and not patient with my questions. Having said that, despite the huge amount of patients at RMA, overall I thought they did a good job in making patients feel heard - I just didn't necessarily feel that with Dr Stein.
Describe the protocols Daniel Stein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I believe it was a standard protocol, with menapur, gonal F, and the trigger. for the transfer, we used PIO and estrace. When I wanted to add lovenox for low grade anticardiolipin levels, he was not supportive. Said it was risky (for bleeding) and wouldn't help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Eliza?)
Eliza is amazing!! There was another nurse too who comforted me when I cried about starting PIO. I wish I remember her name. Overall, the nurses are amazing there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I liked that the hours were early and I could go before work, and the window of time was substantial. However, it is such a huge place that sometimes I would wait an entire hour. And there was no way to predict it! So I'd have to go much earlier than I wanted just in case. It did feel a bit like cattle call.
Describe Daniel Stein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
For me, Dr Stein believed strongly in transferring one embryo, because multiples bring higher risks. I agree with this assessment and appreciated it. (He also has twins himself, so that may bias him).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
They did not give my husband clear instructions about when to ejaculate at home to prepare for the sperm deposit. It was very stressful.
NY - Westside

When I started seeing her [Dr. Kudesia] she was nothing but human, and caring and understood my fears and anxieties after such a huge loss....The only issue I really had is after 2 failed IUI's she never enforced my husband to do a sperm analyisis... I loved her bedside manner and how personal and sweet she was, but I felt like she would just increase my dosage of Clomid each month I didnt get pregnant
Strengths [of RMA] are efficiency...I never waited more than 10-15 minutes in the waiting room...they were very friendly. The nurses called back very quickly and were good about getting any questions I had answered...The weaknesses were that it has a feeling of being a business and that they almost hope you have to jump to IVF...We once had the nurse call and she thought we were doing an IVF cycle, when clearly I had discussed with finance several times
How was your experience with Rashmi Kudesia at RMA of New York?
The only issue I really had is after 2 failed IUI's she never enforced my husband to do a sperm analyisis. Considering I had been pregnant 3 times naturally before coming to the clinic, I think they just assumed his sperm was healthy. It wasn't until I personally had to enforce it did my husband get his sperm analysis and now here we are 8 months later still not pregnant, but found out that my husband has 0% motility. My 40th birthday is this year, and we will have to make a big decision about IVF. I loved her bedside manner and how personal and sweet she was, but I felt like she would just increase my dosage of Clomid each month I didnt get pregnant and was chalking it up to unexplained infertility, and shouldn't have even allowed us to do IUI without him having a sperm analysis.
To make sure you ask every question you have, as she doesn't really give answers unless you come with questions.
I felt like a human because I could really tell she cared. I had a full term still birth in 2016, I was 39 weeks pregnant and I lost my son to an umbilical cord accident. When I started seeing her she was nothing but human, and caring and understood my fears and anxieties after such a huge loss.
First we tested my AMH and it was very good, and since I had been pregnant 3 times before we just did a non-medicated natural cycle that she monitored. I produced follicles on my own, ovulated according to the blood work, etc. Then when that didn't work she suggested we go right to IUI unmedicated and I did one unmedicated and it didn't work. Then we did one IUI cycle where I took 50mg of clomid, and then they gave me the trigger shot of ovidrel and that IUI also failed. Then I didn't have any more money for IUI's and my insurance covers NOTHING for fertility treatments. So then she decided to increase my dose of clomid to 100mg and then I gave myself the trigger at home, negative again. Then she increased me to 150mg clomid and I did the trigger shot again at home, negative. That following month she discovered a polyp on my uterus and I had read that was a side effect of clomid. On Feb, 14th 2017 I had the polyp surgically removed. Before we started trying again and while I was healing I had my husband go get his sperm analysis. Thats when we discovered his motility was 0%.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Strengths are efficiency. I was VERY surprised for NYC and how busy they were that I never waited more than 10-15 minutes in the waiting room, a lot better than my OB's office ! Also they were very friendly. The nurses called back very quickly and were good about getting any questions I had answered. I also liked that I had a way to communicate with Dr. Kudesia over email. I found that very personal. The weaknesses were that it has a feeling of being a business and that they almost hope you have to jump to IVF. In our case we do have to jump to IVF because of my age and my husbands sperm motility, and I just wished from day one they would have made him get tested.
$75 per blood test $250 for monitoring, $1250 for IUI, $150 for sperm analysis, $125 for phone calls, $375 for in person meet ups. All in all I spent 10K in 2017.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
It was just more oversights, and assumptions. We once had the nurse call and she thought we were doing an IVF cycle, when clearly I had discussed with finance several times it just wasn't possible as I have zero insurance coverage for this. The plan my job provides has no coverage what so ever.
Rashmi Kudesia
Brooklyn

Dr. Beth McAvey is personal and warm. She is direct and reply to emails....As this is my first IVF, I wish Dr. McAvey explained to me which treatment is choose for me and educate me a little bit more on what to expect. I did most of my learning through reading and google online. I wish I have more options available to me for me to consider if the 1st treatment failed....Lupron protocol was used for me, don't know the rationale of why using Lupron.
RMA seemed pretty organized and well run, most of appointments are on schedule. I wish they give me more clear answer on the state run grant's availability. I follow up many times on the status and I always get respond that they do not have a contract signed with the grant yet....I always get different nurse on each blood work result and call back. They are give clear instructions and answer my questions.
How was your experience with Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
Educated yourself more on the IVF topic. I was abit overwhelmed and clueless.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
Dr. Beth McAvey is personal and warm. She is direct and reply to emails.
Describe the protocols Beth McAvey used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Lupron protocol was used for me, don't know the rationale of why using Lupron. That was exactly my previous comments that I wish Dr. McAvey explained to me more on the treatment strategies. I didn't know how many protocols are available and options before my treatment. All the blood work seemed normal as progressed. As a result of this Protocol, 2 matured size, 2 mid size and 1 small one. Dr. MaAvey did push 1 more day before the trigger shot to give more time for the small one to grow. Result: 5 retried and only 1 inseminated. And the only 1 inseminated one didn't grow after few days.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
the overall experience is good. 95% of time are pretty quick and standard. wish I get less bruise from the blood drawing. There are 2 nurses's technique are bite harsh.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beth McAvey at RMA of New York.
3 times of IUI - $2,000 1 IVF - $20,000
Describe Beth McAvey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
I didn't get to that stage of process yet, so I don't have good and valuable comments on this topic that I can provide.
Beth McAvey
NY - Westside

In June, he [Dr. Alan Copperman] told us we would be pregnant by Thanksgiving. We then went through two rounds of egg retrievals, neither of which resulted in any viable embryos to test for the genetic disease and freeze. His only change between round 1 and 2 was to bump up the hormones - no additional testing for any unknown factors that caused the issues. When the 2nd egg retrieval didn't work, he treated us like we were the problem and left me wondering if I had unknown fertility issues.
It [RMA of New York] was a cattle call. Getting there really early was the best way to avoid a very long wait...The finance team has been nothing but rude and lacking in compassion this entire process...Appointments are never on time and trying to get through on the phone is just as stressful - you're guaranteed to listen to a lot of hold music...There's a real lack of care towards patients here that is felt especially when the news is bad.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
My husband and I came to see Dr. Copperman because we had both tested as carriers for a genetic disease. In June, he told us we would be pregnant by Thanksgiving. We then went through two rounds of egg retrievals, neither of which resulted in any viable embryos to test for the genetic disease and freeze. His only change between round 1 and 2 was to bump up the hormones - no additional testing for any unknown factors that caused the issues. When the 2nd egg retrieval didn't work, he treated us like we were the problem and left me wondering if I had unknown fertility issues. We switched to another doctor and I'm now pregnant after one very successful round of IVF, with four frozen embryos to spare. So clearly, the problem wasn't with me. I recognize this is all a bit magic, a bit of a crapshoot, but to have my IVF doctor treat me like an annoyance for not performing the way he assumed I would is really the icing on the cake of an already extremely rough experience.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
I would get a second opinion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
RMA is a cattle call. The office is always packed and appointments never take place on time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Samantha)
I was assigned a coordinator of Dr. Copperman. She was lovely and very helpful and communicative, but because I was never given contact info for Dr. Copperman, she was a poor substitute in the moments when I really needed to speak to my doctor. Also, the nursing team in general had terrible bedside manner. When all our embryos failed after an egg retrieval, a nurse left me a voicemail on a Saturday morning to inform me. When I called back, I was told she didn't think Dr. Copperman could speak to me until Monday. I only got a call back from Dr. Copperman after expressing the fact that that was an unacceptable response. There's a real lack of care towards patients here that is felt especially when the news is bad.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA is a cattle call. Appointments are never on time and trying to get through on the phone is just as stressful - you're guaranteed to listen to a lot of hold music. They are also very shady about billing practices. My husband was going somewhere with Zika before an egg retrieval, so we had him freeze sperm in advance, just in case. When he returned, Zika-free, and we proceeded with the transfers with fresh sperm, we assumed the frozen sperm had been thrown out, since no one told us otherwise. Six months after we stopped going to RMA, we received a $500 bill for the storage of the sperm. We are still trying to untangle this mess, both in terms of paying the bill and also making sure they stop storing his sperm, and it's now been 8 months since we left the practice. The finance team has been nothing but rude and lacking in compassion this entire process.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was a cattle call. Getting there really early was the best way to avoid a very long wait.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
When I was waiting for results of a test, I was told inconsistent information about when I would get the results. I was left hounding the office for the results, checking in weekly and told every week that they wouldn't be ready for another week. They also really drag their feet when it comes to sharing records with another office.
NY - Eastside

In the initial consultation and on follow-up conversations about next steps, Dr. Copperman was very helpful, informative and empathetic. I felt like he really cared about our outcomes and was confident in his expertise during the transfer process which we had to modify at the last minute, switching from one embryo to two. His reasoning was clear and I felt confident in our decisions together...If you feel strongly about one path or another, he's open to hearing that feedback.
The upper east side location [of RMA] has many patients and the phlebotomy staff is large which keeps up with the demand for the daily blood draws and ultrasounds. I once did an IUI over a holiday weekend and there was even staff available then which was reassuring. I also used their facility in Brooklyn Heights which was more convenient for me but smaller. I appreciated that flexibility, when necessary and I always found everyone friendly and helpful.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
Ask any and all questions you have. If you feel strongly about one path or another, he's open to hearing that feedback.
Dr. Copperman and his whole team were really thoughtful and kind throughout the process. They were always available to answer questions or provide support over the phone, email or in person at the office. When I was feeling emotional during the process to getting pregnant, they were honest and caring. I was excited to send them newborn pictures when our baby was born and look forward to working with them again on baby #2.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Jordyn Banks)
Jordyn was very helpful, responsive and knowledgable. I found working with her really wonderful.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The upper east side location has many patients and the phlebotomy staff is large which keeps up with the demand for the daily blood draws and ultrasounds. I once did an IUI over a holiday weekend and there was even staff available then which was reassuring. I also used their facility in Brooklyn Heights which was more convenient for me but smaller. I appreciated that flexibility, when necessary and I always found everyone friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Some days the waiting room was busier than others but you could always tell that the support staff was moving through the patients as quickly as they could.
Describe Alan Copperman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Copperman ordinarily is a very strong proponent of single embryo transfer but on my second transfer, the defrosting process didn't go as smoothly as expected and rather than cancel, they called me that morning to request thawing a second embryo. We did that and then decided to transfer both, which was very unusual for him, as his staff and he reiterated at our transfer. This transfer ended up in a positive pregnancy and a single baby so I'm glad we went this route.
NY - Eastside

Dr. McAvey understood why I was undergoing treatment and knew I ultimately preferred conceiving with a partner. She forwarded information to me on singles events, without my prompting, which really touched me as a thoughtful and caring act. Dr. McAvey clearly had an interest in my general happiness and life goals, outside of fertility treatments...She was approachable, relatable, thoughtful, attentive and responsive.
How was your experience with Beth McAvey at RMA of New York?
As described in the prior response on how Dr. McAvey made me feel human as opposed to a number, she also explained my options for fertility treatments, including egg retrieval and embryo freezing. Without judgment and without forcing an opinion, but with helpful guidance to assist me with making the most appropriate decisions for me during that time. She was approachable, relatable, thoughtful, attentive and responsive.
Be open, communicative and ask questions
I think my protocol was standard for someone with my statistics, including age and base hormone levels. It’s known as antagon and I started with clomid, gonadotropins. 300 Gonal-f mornings, 2-3 vials menopur,l evening, introducing cetrotide when added the third menopur vial. All for about 10-12 days before trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Connie)
Connie was my nurse when I was going through IVF and was always responsive, patient, understanding and attentive. I felt comfortable asking her any questions and she alleviated my fears.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA is like a factory. It treats thousands of patients daily so must operate methodically. You feel it waiting in the waiting room for an hour just to receive 5 minutes of monitoring. The strength is that they see it all, have the best doctors who are leading fertility research and advocacy. The downside is that you do not receive individual attention unless you make the effort and learn to prove and ask as many questions without feeling like you’re annoyingly the staff. It’s important to obtain as much information as you need so that you understand what your body is going through and all of your options. Do not be shy! You’re paying a lot of money for this and it’s one of the most important decisions in your life. Make the most of the expertise this medical clinic and its staff has to offer.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was done early in the morning so it didn’t interrupt the regular work day, which was quite convenient for me. Given RMA’s popularity, a 5 minute visit usually lasted an hour because of the number of patients in the waiting room on any given day. It’s a well-oiled machine though and I knew what to expect each visit, with blood work done first, wait for a while, then ultrasound. If I wanted to speak with a nurse that was another wait. The above description is regarding the west and east side offices. Downtown was much smaller and therefore a shorter wait and less stressful experience.
Estimated medical costs were ~$9,000. Medications ~$5,000.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
My options weren’t laid out to me without my prompting. I didn’t consider that if I only had one viable embryo during ivf I had the option to go through another round. This didn’t occur to me as I was focused on pgt results and not thinking about next steps. I would have liked my doctor’s team to have called to lay out my options so that I had time to consider them without delay.
Beth McAvey
NY - Westside

My dr [Dr. Kimberly Thornton] and I opted to do an unmedicated iui...My dr provided me with test results and said she was uncertain about something but felt safe continuing with one iui if I wanted without further testing...was very good about giving me options and helping me weigh the pros and cons of each, allowing me to make my own choices. She seemed to understand LGBT fertility care and acknowledge that it may look different from other fertility care.
Pros [at RMA of New York]: The doctors are excellent and provide great care. They have in house blood work and the nurses always managed to get my bloodwork easily and with minimal pain. The doctors listen to you. Cons: you likely won’t see your own dr for your procedure - it will likely be a stranger to you. There are so many patients that with the clinic as a while you feel very much like a number and a statistic rather than a human.
How was your experience with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
My doctor was very good about giving me options and helping me weigh the pros and cons of each, allowing me to make my own choices. She seemed to understand LGBT fertility care and acknowledge that it may look different from other fertility care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
Know the limits and rules of the clinic.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
I felt like a human with the doctor but more of a number with the clinic. Nurses that called didn’t seem to know me or my case and I had to know what my own protocol was if it was different than their standard.
Describe the protocols Kimberley Thornton used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I did not use any medication. I tracked my ovulation with OPK tests and called the clinic when I was ovulating and went in for iui. I did a LOT of testing before iui.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nurses were great with blood work and in my appointments but the nurses who called me clearly told everyone the exact same thing. If I hadn’t really advocated for myself and insisted on speaking to my doctor before purchasing medication I would have purchased unnecessary medication.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Pros: The doctors are excellent and provide great care. They have in house blood work and the nurses always managed to get my bloodwork easily and with minimal pain. The doctors listen to you. Cons: you likely won’t see your own dr for your procedure - it will likely be a stranger to you. There are so many patients that with the clinic as a while you feel very much like a number and a statistic rather than a human.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York.
RMA was able to get all of my appointments and testing covered by insurance. I paid about $400 for my iui itself.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
-My dr and I opted to do an unmedicated iui. A nurse I had never spoken to called and told me I needed to purchase a list of medications. When I explained that I was doing unmedicated she swore that I needed this particular list either way. I had to demand to speak to my dr to clarify that I did not need medication. -My dr provided me with test results and said she was uncertain about something but felt safe continuing with one iui if I wanted without further testing. I called to schedule my iui and the nurse looked at my chart and said I could not do my iui. I was so upset thinking I couldn’t proceed and not understanding why. I asked to speak to my dr and she told me I could proceed and to come in that day.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
RMA was recommended to me many times, via Facebook, via friends, etc. so I went with them. They seemed professional, but definitely it felt like a factory there, and a little disorganized. The waiting room was a bit depressing; I think for your first cycle, things are overwhelming always and for subsequent cycles, you get used to things more. I thought the nurses who gave the bloodtests were super pro; the doctors giving the ultrasounds for monitoring always seemed in a rush though they were professional, but I remember the first time I went for monitoring, they didn't even instruct me on what I should do next or even if I could wipe myself off with what materials and what to do with the gown...they just left me there. Luckily my partner was there. It didn't feel like a particularly nurturing environment. But I talked to a friend who had had success with IVF and that did help because she warned me about the factory feeling.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
I'll repeat what I had said before: Dr. Mukherjee at RMA was recommended by a friend, who hasn't had a successful fertility experience, but I trusted her recommendation. He was always kind and took time to email respond, sometimes quickly, sometimes after some days. When I did see him for consultation or ultrasounds though, I found that sometimes I didn't ask all my questions because he seemed very busy and rushed. He did call me personally though, when to tell me about my one frozen embryo not making it past Day 3 or Day 4, even after the nurse had called me after the bad news. I did an egg freezing cycle with him in July of 2019 (out of 4 follicles, only 1 egg was viable and was frozen) and then I tried an embryo freezing cycle again in February 2020, and this time, there were 5 follicles but again, only 1 egg was viable and was successfully fertilized by my partner's sperm, but didn't make it to Day 5. It was heartbreaking to then end up with nothing after spending $17,000 or so when all was said and done. At our last consultation, Dr. Mukherjee said our best chance was to try naturally as I had a low reserve and rather than spend tens of thousands of dollars, that was our best bet, but my partner and I decided to change to a different doctor at Weill-Cornell who has been very kind and thorough and spent over an hour with us at our first consultation, patiently. He was recommended by a different friend who had a successful IVF cycle with him. So in summary, Dr. Mukherjee was pretty much kind, but we just felt rushed each time we saw him and then at our last consultation to discuss the failed embryo, he seemed to be pessimistic about future fertility treatments and didn't really seem to hear us that we were thinking of a second child. Also, the only thing that changed about our protocol between the first egg freezing and the 2nd time which was embryo freezing, was that he added Clomid and Ganirelix to my protocol. I took all the Clomid prescribed (5 days) and 1 day of Ganirelix, but the result of 1 egg harvested was the same.
Be sure to ask all your questions and not let him make you feel rushed and shy -- also, bring your partner when possible as I found that my partner was more assertive and not shy when asking questions, whereas I was. It was good also to have my partner there to make sure I didn't forget to ask anything. Have your questions written out in advance on your phone or wherever so you don't forget anything. I do remember once when I needed a signature from a doctor about getting physical therapy for my shoulders continued that he was happy to help me, and I do appreciate that. Also, he helped expedite my getting all my medical records, especially after my failed embryo freezing cycle.
Dr. Mukherjee at RMA was recommended by a friend, who hasn't had a successful fertility experience, but I trusted her recommendation. He was always kind and took time to email respond, sometimes quickly, sometimes after some days. When I did see him for consultation or ultrasounds though, I found that sometimes I didn't ask all my questions because he seemed very busy and rushed. He did call me personally though, when to tell me about my one frozen embryo not making it past Day 3 or Day 4, even after the nurse had called me to convey the bad news. I did an egg freezing cycle with him in July of 2019 (out of 4 follicles, only 1 egg was viable and was frozen) and then I tried an embryo freezing cycle again in February 2020, and this time, there were 5 follicles but again, only 1 egg was viable and was successfully fertilized by my partner's sperm, but didn't make it to Day 5. It was heartbreaking to then end up with nothing after spending $17,000 or so when all was said and done. At our last consultation, Dr. Mukherjee said our best chance was to try naturally as I had a low reserve and rather than spend tens of thousands of dollars, that was our best bet, but my partner and I decided to change to a different doctor at Weill-Cornell recommended by a different friend, who had a successful IVF cycle with him. So in summary, Dr. Mukherjee was pretty much kind, but we just felt rushed each time we saw him and then at our last consultation to discuss the failed embryo, he seemed to be pessimistic about future fertility treatments and didn't really seem to hear us that we were thinking of a second child. Also, the only thing that changed about our protocol between the first egg freezing and the 2nd time which was embryo freezing, was that he added Clomid and Ganirelix to my protocol. I took all the Clomid prescribed (5 days) and 1 day of Ganirelix, but the result of 1 egg harvested was the same.
I did an egg freezing cycle with him in July of 2019 (out of 4 follicles, only 1 egg was viable and was frozen). The protocol included Gonal-F and Menopur and the trigger shot. I actually started taking the injections fully on Day 4 because my Day 2 was a Sunday, and they told me to come in on Monday. After some confusion with Freedom Pharmacy and also the quite unclear videos from RMA on the injection methods (because I didn't have my medications or syringes with me to get a real life demo from the nurse), I ended up not injecting Gonal F or Menopur fully on Day 3. I'm not sure if my lateness in finally getting the injections correct meant that I had less stimulation, but anyway, I did manage to get 1 egg harvested and frozen. I was hoping for 2, but they said that one of the eggs was already degenerated when they harvested them. I then tried an embryo freezing cycle in February 2020, and this time, he added Clomid and Ganirelix to my protocol. I took all the Clomid prescribed (5 days) and 1 day of Ganirelix, but the result of 1 egg harvested was the same. There were 5 follicles, and Dr. Mukherjee was hopefully that we could get 4 or 5 eggs harvested. But while the one egg that was harvested was successfully fertilized by my partner's sperm, it didn't make it to Day 5. It was heartbreaking to then end up with nothing after spending $17,000 or so when all was said and done. At that time, United Healthcare helped cover some medications, but I mainly used my 75% discount Compassionate Care card. My insurance did not cover the cycle. At our last consultation, Dr. Mukherjee said our best chance was to try naturally as I had a low ovarian reserve and rather than spend tens of thousands of dollars, that was our best bet, but my partner and I decided to change to a different doctor at Weill-Cornell who has been very kind and thorough and spent over an hour with us at our first consultation, patiently. He was recommended by a different friend who had a successful IVF cycle with him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: In July 2019, it was Antionette Wearing; in February 2020, it was Abigail Epstein because Antionette apparently had left RMA. I will review Abigail Epstein since she is still there at RMA. But I would have rated Antionette poorly as she was very bad a communicating; perhaps that's why she's not there anymore.)
The first nurse Antionette Wearing was ok, but I can't even remember meeting her in person. She didn't really explain things clearly to me, and this would have been essential as it was my first cycle and I had never done injections before. I don't think she was there on my first nurse visit, so I spoke with another nurse. I remember being particularly frustrated when it seemed that Freedom Pharmacy and RMA were making me determine things about the medications that were totally unclear to me (regarding dosages, units, etc.) and I just broke down crying at some point while on the phone with a different nurse at RMA because Antionette wasn't available. The stress of the egg freezing cycle was already overpowering, and the fact that they each seemed to expect me to already know everything despite the videos not being totally clear was unfair, I felt. My other nurse Abigail Epstein when I did the February 2020 cycle was much nicer and attentive and I saw and met with her often. I think she was in training when I was doing my last cycle, actually, and she remembered my partner also. Anyway, of course I knew much better what I was doing, but unfortunately, the cycle wasn't successful as an embryo freezing cycle, and that makes me a little doubtful as well of the 1 egg I have frozen still at RMA. Other than that, whenever I spoke to a nurse if I had questions at my monitoring sessions, they were always helpful and kind and did in fact call back (almost always) if I left a message.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was convenient to have this monitoring hours range, but I found that the earlier I went, the faster I was seen. If I came in closer to the end of the period, I had to wait much longer.
For my most recent cycle, I paid about $2550 in medications, $750 for anaesthesia, $13,115 for the embryo freezing cycle, so total was around $16,415. I believe the egg freezing was about $9,000 for the cycle and other costs were similar.
We never got to that point - we didn't yet intend for IVF, only embryo freezing.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Mainly it was concerning miscommunication with Freedom Pharmacy. I don't remember all the details, but I remember being confused with the dosage and also because Freedom was mail-in only, I ended up using Kings Pharmacy because they were local and I could go there in person. I remember the big failure with Freedom Pharmacy was that it was a Sunday that I called them, and they couldn't ship out on Sundays. The other error on their part was that just before they closed, they left me a message that they needed my verification before charging my credit card because it was a large purchase, but they did not tell me ahead of time that they would need my verification, so I missed their call and thus my medications were shipped late. RMA did at least give me Gonal and Menopur to take for the first day at least -- but as I mentioned before, I didn't inject the Gonal correctly (it wasn't clear on the video that one had to press the pen all the way in -- and then for the Menopur, the video only showed the injecting of the saline solution into one of the vials - it wasn't clear to me that 1 amp was 2 vials. All these were not clear and for the first time ever dealing with needles, I thought that the nurses could have taken way more time in showing me in person how to inject. She just said "watch the videos, it shows everything" and it indeed did not. Anyway, the first cycle was very stressful in dealing with the pharmacies and RMA in general. I found it exhausting to have to explain everything to a different nurse every time.
NY - Eastside
Jeffrey klein is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner. He takes his time with every patient and never makes you feel like a number. I have yet to have success with a frozen embryo transfer at RMA but I do not believe it is Dr Kleins fault. He has talked me through every step and answers my emails 24/7(when does he sleep haha). Overall a wonderful doctor...If you dont have anything to ask dont expect him to sit with you for hours. However take advantage of emailing him. Sometimes I have forgotten to ask something and shoot him a quick email and he ALWAYS responds.
Strengths-efficient and easy to make apnts. Weeknesses- require an insane anount of paperwork every single time. Wish it coukd be used for life and not sign every time we have a procedure done...The nursisng staff at RMA is ok. There are some absolutely wonderful nurses there and a few that need to work on organization. All are pleasant and have great bedside manner...One piece of advice is have your questions ready. He is willing to answer everything truthfully and take the time to spend with you. If you dont have anything to ask dont expect him to sit with you for hours. However take advantage of emailing him. Sometimes I have forgotten to ask something and shoot him a quick email and he ALWAYS responds.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York?
Dr Jeffrey klein made my husband and I feel like humans rather than a number. He takes as much time as you need to talk at every apnt even if it is just a quick monitoring. I also love that 24/7 you can email him directly and he ALWAYS responds within minutes.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Klein used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
IVF with ICSI Follostim Menopur Ganirelix lupron and hcg dual trigger 10 days of shots and retrieved 23 eggs 8 made it to day 5,biopsied and sent for pgs/pgd testing. 5 came back normal not affected by cystic fibrosis or any chromosonal issues. First FET-failed Second FET-chemical pregnancy Starting second round of IVF now. Same protocol. Note: we had to freeze my eggs and fertilize them 3 months later due to sperm issues so we lost a good amount of eggs in that process.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It is first come first serve but they move very quickly. Monitoring hours are from 7:30-9:30 and between 8:30-9:30 it is slow and you walk in and out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Klein at RMA of New York.
Biopsy fees are $2000 out of pocket. PGS and PGD is all out of pocket and done through an outside lab. We payed over $10,000! Insurance covers my ivf but only until a certain amount.
Describe Jeffrey Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
My dr will only transfer more than 1 embryo if you are over 35 years old or have had multiple misscarriages and not tested your embryos. Inoriginally wanted to transfer 2 but he took the time to discuss all the risks involved and it all made a lot of sense.
Jeffrey Klein
Investment Banker
Dr. Stein is very scientific and accurate and won't hide anything if he feels so. He reacts quick to test results he sees....Dr. Stein is quick and sharp. He pointed out my weight ... I am skinny... is the problem and how human body is smart to know when is safe to get pregnant and asked us to comeback for him when we are ready to be parents...He has good humor too and always said willing to give me some fat from him which made me laugh.
[RMA - West Side] Convenient location. Relatively short waiting time....[Nurse] Loved working with Krista! She's kind, warm and full of compassion. She knows the work well. She took time when answering our questions and feels happy for our results....Dr. Stein is very scientific and accurate and won't hide anything if he feels so. He reacts quick to test results he sees. This might be the right way to do it although sometimes it could give us some mental stress. In the end it turned out that he did the right thing and made right decisions.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
First off, our background might be a piece of cake for Dr Stein. We are both just over 30 trying for a year. My hubby has very active spern counts. I am skinny but all good otherwise. Dr. Stein is quick and sharp. He pointed out my weight is the problem and how human body is smart to know when is safe to get pregnant and asked us to comeback for him when we are ready to be parents. We came 6mo later and one negative preganancy test on clomed and natural intimacy and one IUI which we succeeded and now I am 9 weeks in. Dr. Stein is very scientific and accurate and won't hide anything if he feels so. He reacts quick to test results he sees. This might be the right way to do it although sometimes it could give us some mental stress. In the end it turned out that he did the right thing and made right decisions. He has good humor too and always said willing to give me some fat from him which made me laugh. Anyways overall good experience with Dr. Stein and hope all the best with our first one!
Trust him
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Convenient location. Relatively short waiting time.
NY - Westside
Dr. Flisser got us the results we wanted - a perfectly healthy pregnancy. He was very honest and candid about the best treatment options. Even when we didn't get to see him, we felt confident he was monitoring our case, and dictating our treatment. He was always friendly, professional, and clear.... He's busy, and has lots of patients. Don't expect him to hold your hand or give you emotional comfort. ...once you are with Dr. Flisser, he answers all questions, and does not seem rushed...
[RMA] Strengths: They get results, efficient, and have enough staff to handle lots of patients. They are quick with giving you results, and open 364 days a year. Weaknesses: Some of less experienced folks struggle with taking your blood. Expect to wait 15-20 minutes each time due to the high volume....Dr. Flisser's nurse Ariel was fantastic. Always responded / returned calls promptly, and addressed all of our concerns. It can sometimes be hard to get a hold of a nurse when they are having a busy day or on weekends.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
He's busy, and has lots of patients. Don't expect him to hold your hand or give you emotional comfort. But if you want results, he is the one to go to. I trust him and his medical opinion completely.
The clinic is busy, and runs very efficiently. Waiting during monitoring visits can make you feel like a number, but once you are with Dr. Flisser, he answers all questions, and does not seem rushed.
We did an IUI cycle w/ clomid. Pregnancy on first try, but ended in miscarriage. We went to IVF after that with gonal-F, menapur, garilanyx, and this resulted in a successful egg retrieval. We opted to do PGS testing, and ended up with 11 healthy embryos. We did an e-set frozen embryo transfer that resulted in healthy pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Ariel )
Dr. Flisser's nurse Ariel was fantastic. Always responded / returned calls promptly, and addressed all of our concerns. It can sometimes be hard to get a hold of a nurse when they are having a busy day or on weekends. But overall we didnt have a question that went more than a day unanswered.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was efficient, but busy and wait times were never more than 20 minutes.
Insurance covered almost all of it. Very little out of pocket costs - $40 an ultrasound, and $2000 for genetic testing but that was optional.
We didn't discuss. Dr Flisser recommended eSET from the start, and we went with that.
NY - Eastside
He's [Dr. Stein] very blunt which I prefer...You don't always see him during monitoring hours because the doctors rotate and I preferred to go to a more convenient location which was closer to my office...He answered any and all questions, was available for phone calls if I had concerns. Made sure I understood the procedure and all possible outcomes...Since we had unexplained infertility, he suggested doing Clomid and HcG first...
I've been to 3 [RMA] locations (Westside, Soho, and Madison Ave) and all have been clean and organized which are the first things I look for. The staff is amazing at all 3 locations. The wait is usually between 30 mins - an hour but it goes fast considering how many people they see...The nursing team and IVF coordinator are amazing. They're super sweet and responsive. You deal more with them then your doctor since you see whichever doctor is on rotation during monitoring but your specific doctor will review your results and have the nurses call you.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
He's very blunt which I prefer. I don't need a doctor who's going to hold my hand but rather give me the good, bad, and ugly straight up. You don't always see him during monitoring hours because the doctors rotate and I preferred to go to a more convenient location which was closer to my office.
If you want someone who's going to coddle you, he's not for you.
Since we had unexplained infertility, he suggested doing Clomid and HcG first. We need 3 rounds of that with no success. We then moved onto IUI, 2 of those and both were negative. Our last resort was IVF. I was on Gonal F, Menupor, HcG, and one other medication I can't remember for roughly 12 days. They increased my dosage of Menopur only once to get a better response and bigger follicles. I was monitored every other day or so to make sure my ovaries didn't become too large. We retrieved 11 eggs out of which 2 were sent for biopsy and came back prefect. For the transfer cycle I was put on estrogen and progesterone. I opted to take the oral and vaginal progesterone as the progesterone in oil is done with a very large needle intramuscular in your backside. I hate needles so I was very grateful for the second option.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I've been to 3 locations (Westside, Soho, and Madison Ave) and all have been clean and organized which are the first things I look for. The staff is amazing at all 3 locations. The wait is usually between 30 mins - an hour but it goes fast considering how many people they see.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was first come, first serve. Hours vary by office. Wait was typically 30 mins to an hour for the entire process (bloodwork and ultrasound) but it went fast with the amount of people they see.
I was worried that transferring only 1 embryo wouldn't result in a positive outcome but Dr. Stein assured us that our chances were the same and if we transferred both then we'd possibly end up with triplets or quadruplets. Also, I've read that transferred multiple can interfere with implantation. We did only 1 and kept the other frozen with positive results.
NY - Westside
During monitoring sessions, the interaction with Dr Copperman was brief but he aligned my monitoring days to his rostered days so I was able to see him....His operating bedside manner was great - positive, empathetic, focused....not every in-person interaction with Dr Copperman is consistent but it was always great when it really counted....Dr Copperman was brilliant where and when it counted. I think he assumed certain knowledge
My primary nurse [at RMA] was appalling. Never picked up the phone, voice was always monotone and answers seemed almost scripted. Other nurses I saw during monitoring or happened to be connected to on the phone were much better...Finance department was not great. Not responsive unless they were calling you for payment. Inflexible and not informed / empowered to deal with non-standard requests. Monitoring was efficient and well run.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
See previous comment and below. Dr Copperman was brilliant where and when it counted. I think he assumed certain knowledge - perhaps because he knows I had been through multiple cycles in the past or perhaps because his nursing team should have briefed me - certain things weren’t explained very well to me and caused me days of anxiety needlessly. This may be a comment more appropriate for the clinic...?
Ask all your questions at your initial consult or email him directly if you aren’t getting the answers from the nursing team or from him during monitoring sessions. Appeal and request his attendance at procedures directly to Dr Copperman and also have the nursing team note he request so it’s in the system as well.
The good and not so good: Not so good: During monitoring sessions, the interaction with Dr Copperman was brief but he aligned my monitoring days to his rostered days so I was able to see him. I only figured this out towards the end of my retrieval cycle - I would not have gone to RMANY west for monitoring if I had known this from the start. He didn’t really address my questions well during the monitoring sessions. The good/great: Twice, I wrote an email to Dr Copperman with some late night anxieties / questions. One was on Thanksgiving Day. On both occasions, he wrote back same day, answering my questions without making me feel like I was hassling him or asking stupid questions. I was surprised to find out that you may not necessarily get your Dr for your retrieval / transfer procedures - that it just depended on whose day your procedures happened to fall. This was not the case at the other clinics (in LA and Australia) where the default was your Dr would operate unless they were on leave. I made a request to the clinic and directly to dr Copperman and both times, he said he would do his best to move things around and both times, he turned up!! For my retrieval, I’m pretty sure he really did move his schedule as they told me that I had another Dr while I was in the waiting room ... and then dr Copperman showed up! His operating bedside manner was great - positive, empathetic, focused. In summary, not every in-person interaction with Dr Copperman is consistent but it was always great when it really counted.
Describe the protocols Alan Copperman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Retrieval stim: gonal-f, luprolide, menopur Trigger shot: ovidrel Transfer: estradiol, progesterone shots.
My primary nurse was appalling. Never picked up the phone, voice was always monotone and answers seemed almost scripted. Other nurses I saw during monitoring or happened to be connected to on the phone were much better - much more informative, compassionate, patient, responsive. It’s a shame that my primary nurse was so unhelpful - a better nurse could’ve answered my questions more directly, prevented my anxieties and me reaching out to Dr Copperman.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Finance department was not great. Not responsive unless they were calling you for payment. Inflexible and not informed / empowered to deal with non-standard requests. Monitoring was efficient and well run. The old ladies who do bloods at RMANY east clinic are amazing - barely felt anything! I prayed one of the two ladies called my name! Cycle coordinators: briefly dealt with One (Dr Mukherjee’s) who was super organised and communicative. I wish she had kept my case. But I changed Drs after one consult (incidentally, the transfer was smooth) and Dr Copperman’s cycle coordinator was not organised, not a good communicator and not very responsive.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Always busy but if you get there for the start of monitoring hours, I was out within 30minutes. East was quicker than west side clinic. If you want to see a nurse, that can take a while to wait. Otherwise, bloods and US were quick.
Dr. Copperman recommended a single transfer with chromosome testing. In the end we only had one good tested embryo to transfer anyway.
2013 - 2017, Successful
I've worked with Dr. Flisser twice, once to freeze eggs when I was 35 and more recently with my husband when we had trouble conceiving on our own. ...ne thing I like most about Dr. Flisser's approach is that he covers all the bases up front. In other words, we did IVF (w/ICSI) with PGS on our first cycle rather than trying IUI and then the next time trying IVF and then the next time trying IVF with PGS which is what some friends who worked with other clinics/doctors experienced. I also liked that Dr. Flisser performed complete testing up front so that we knew everything we may be challenged with early and could address early.
At RMA you see whatever dr. is rounding on the days that you visit. I had good experiences with all the doctors. The nurses were also helpful. I've had some difficulties dealing with the financial team in terms of responsiveness, but nothing that would push me to not work with RMA again in the future....All in, for IVF (w/ICSI) and PGS, I think the cost was around $15,000 out of pocket.
How was your experience with Eric Flisser at RMA of New York?
I've worked with Dr. Flisser twice, once to freeze eggs when I was 35 and more recently with my husband when we had trouble conceiving on our own. We went through 2 IVF (w/ICSI) cycles with Dr. Flisser and for both decided to do PGS as well. We're now due with a baby boy in a couple of months. I know others who have had infertility challenges and one thing I like most about Dr. Flisser's approach is that he covers all the bases up front. In other words, we did IVF (w/ICSI) with PGS on our first cycle rather than trying IUI and then the next time trying IVF and then the next time trying IVF with PGS which is what some friends who worked with other clinics/doctors experienced. I also liked that Dr. Flisser performed complete testing up front so that we knew everything we may be challenged with early and could address early. Dr. Flisser's demeanor is pretty direct and to the point, which I really liked because I wasn't given false promises or hope, just the facts in what was already an emotional time. I would recommend Dr. Flisser over and over again and plan to work with him again in a few years when we're ready for baby number 2.
Ask questions. He'll answer them all.
I always felt "like a human" with Dr. Flisser himself. I don't know if it's RMA or just the process, but with so many visits to take blood and for monitoring, sometimes that part of the experience can feel a little like a factory and "a number".
IVF with ICSI for male inftertility PGS
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring hours are set in the morning and there are quite a few people there. It was nothing that really bothered me though -- just kind of felt like part of the process.
All in, for IVF (w/ICSI) and PGS, I think the cost was around $15,000 out of pocket. Insurance covered some of this for us and I know RMA takes some insurance, just not ours.
Dr. Flisser's approach for us, was eSET.
NY - Eastside

Very professional, well staffed office [RMA of New York]. Always ready to help. Open, cleaned and well equipped...The best [nurses] were the clinic associates. The ones helping the monitoring. That is a rocking team !...Dr Stein is a very knowledgeable professional. He is very clear on which direction to take and is ready to guide you during the process. He is honest and direct, he doesn't cover things. He could take a bit more time to talk during the treatment process. Feel that we have only spoken really taking time on the initial consultation then was very much in and out.
How was your experience with Daniel Stein at RMA of New York?
Do intermediate check ins with patience, propose scheduling time to discuss. Offer all the options that RMA has, nutritionist etc, since the beginning. So people can feel that there is a support system behind the doctor.
He was direct and honest. He remembers all patience and tries to be as present as possible.
Clomid for both IUI, pills super easy. Lots of monitoring. Then IVF is a lot of combined inyectable medications followed by a trigger before egg retrieval. Later the transfer cycle is also very demanding. With a lot of other oral or inyectable medications.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The best were the clinic associates. The ones helping the monitoring. That is a rocking team !
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Very professional, well staffed office. Always ready to help. Open, cleaned and well equipped.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Stein at RMA of New York.
17K
He was very clear about his strategy since day one and we were on board after asking a lot of questions. He shown us stadistica and explain risks to go to multiple embryo transfer
NY - Westside

I did 3 rounds of IUI without any medicine, just ultrasound monitoring [with Dr. Tanmoy Mukherjee]. After that we moved to clomid and an ovadril trigger shot. We planned to do that for 3 rounds and if it didn't work, move on to IVF. Luckily it worked the last round of IUI with meds...He was patient, answered a MILLION questions, even via email in weekends. He was truthful and also kind and caring. I felt like I was in really good, caring hands.
[Nurses at RMA of New York were] Impressively coordinated. Quick to follow up and answer questions/get me bloodwork results. Gentle with ovadril shots. Helpful finding me the cheapest pharmacy to get my medicine from when it wasn't fully covered...Go early for monitoring, you'll go right in! They are very coordiated from admins tl nurses to doctors.
How was your experience with Tanmoy Mukherjee at RMA of New York?
He is upbeat, realistic and worked with us to do what we needed. He was compassionate and caring. He is attentive and responsive. He is organized and a clear communicator. He is upbeat, realistic and worked with us to do what we needed. He was compassionate and caring. He is attentive and responsive. He is organized and a clear communicator.
He's a good guy who is caring and passionate about helping people get pregnant.
I did 3 rounds of IUI without any medicine, just ultrasound monitoring. After that we moved to clomid and an ovadril trigger shot. We planned to do that for 3 rounds and if it didn't work, move on to IVF. Luckily it worked the last round of IUI with meds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Go early for monitoring, you'll go right in! They are very coordiated from admins tl nurses to doctors. Go early for monitoring, you'll go right in! They are very coordiated from admins tl nurses to doctors.
I was covered by insurance, only paid about $400 out of pocket there, and $100 3 times for Ovadril.
N/A for IUI
NY - Eastside

We had a very straightforward experience with Dr. Thornton- - a successful FET. Overall, she was competent and pragmatic about the whole process, which we appreciated. She clearly explained and outlined all procedures in a digestible manner. Furthermore, she was accessible and available to answer our questions... While she was not the doctor that performed my retrieval, she took the time to thoroughly review my history and review everything with me so she was completely up to speed when she took over my case.
RMA downtown is a well-oiled and efficient operation. They have access to the midtown lab and facility, but it's a smaller operation, which I preferred. The strengths are that you have access to a range of services and expertise, the same thing can be a weakness because at midtown, you are one among many. At the downtown practice, I felt more like a person than a case number.
How was your experience with Kimberley Thornton at RMA of New York?
She's a good RE, but I don't know how well she would handle complicated cases. Partly, that hesitation is because we didn't have a complicated case, but nevertheless, if I had an out of the box diagnosis, I might have gone elsewhere.
We had a straightforward eSET when we were trying for our second.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
We had copays and premiums for monitoring and procedures.
Describe Kimberley Thornton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Strongly preferred eSET for us.
NY - Downtown

I did not get to see him [Dr. Alan Cooperman] at all visits and that was ok with me. He is a busy doctor but always answered all my questions when i did see him. When i did not end up with any normal embryos the first time he tweaked the protocol and we ended up with normal embryos the second time around. He performed both of my embryo transfers. When my first embryo transfer did not work he reviewed my case with the team and i ended up pregnant with my second embryo transfer. I am forever greatful for him. He always works hard to get you to your baby.
[RMA of New York] is a very busy office. Their morning monitoring hours are perfect for the working person. I like that bloodwork and sono were done fairly quickly and i was able to get out quite fast and get to work on time. You will not always see your doctor but a doctor always performs your sonograms and answer any questions you may have. The nurses that draw your blood work soo hard and are very kind.
How was your experience with Alan Copperman at RMA of New York?
I am very grateful for Dr. Copperman. He was the third fertility doctor i had seen. After Many failed iuis with previous doctors i met with Dr. Copperman. Upon meeting him for my consultation he knew exactly what treatment plan i needed. I did not get to see him at all visits and that was ok with me. He is a busy doctor but always answered all my questions when i did see him. When i did not end up with any normal embryos the first time he tweaked the protocol and we ended up with normal embryos the second time around. He performed both of my embryo transfers. When my first embryo transfer did not work he reviewed my case with the team and i ended up pregnant with my second embryo transfer. I am forever greatful for him. He always works hard to get you to your baby.
Trust his plan for you. He has your best interest at heart.
Antagonist protocol freeze all cycle with genetic screening
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Leyla and jordan)
The nurses were always there to answer any questions. The called back in a timely manner and were very compassionate.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This is a very busy office. Their morning monitoring hours are perfect for the working person. I like that bloodwork and sono were done fairly quickly and i was able to get out quite fast and get to work on time. You will not always see your doctor but a doctor always performs your sonograms and answer any questions you may have. The nurses that draw your blood work soo hard and are very kind.
NY - Westside
[Dr. Joseph Davis has an] Excellent bedside manner; takes time to really listen to what you have to say and your concerns; really cares about his patients; and does not 'know best', let's you make your own treatment decisions and fully supports them. Doctor of osteopathic medicine and incorporated eastern medicine (Chinese herbs, other supplements (CoQ-10, baby ASA), and acupuncture)- all important to me and my partner.
Too big- it's a reproductive mill!!...Previously stated what I think are his [Dr. Joseph Davis] strengths. Weaknesses: working in a reproductive clinic [RMA of New York] this large makes personalization of attention and treatment hard. He did not perform all of the IUI, IVF procedures which would have been preferred. Overall we were more satisfied with him than another female doctor that we had.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Previously stated what I think are his strengths. Weaknesses: working in a reproductive clinic this large makes personalization of attention and treatment hard. He did not perform all of the IUI, IVF procedures which would have been preferred. Overall we were more satisfied with him than another female doctor that we had.
Do your research, ask questions, and do not take the first suggestion as the oracle.
Agonist protocol, standard treatment for woman of my age.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Too big- it's a reproductive mill!!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Variable, but usually able to get in with little wait time or difficulty.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Davis at RMA of New York.
IVF per cycle ~$7 vs. IUI per cycle ~$300
Describe Joseph Davis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
At my age, multiple embryo transfer should be the standard, to increase the chances of success. I know it also increases chances of multiples, but that can be sorted out later down the road in my opnion.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Nothing major, could happen anywhere. Definitely running very efficiently considering the size of the clinic/ volume of patients that they are seeing.