1401 N. Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18104

2014 - 2016, Successful
I felt as if I was a number because of the sheer volume of patients she [Dr Wendy Schillings] sees on a daily basis. She was very aware that we were not comfortable to go straight to IVF, and wanted to try less invasive procedures first, and said that she was sure Iuis would not work for us and kept pushing to go straight to IVF.
A lot of the problems that I ran into [at RMA of Pennsylvania], involved the weekend, and needing to speak to someone who was familiar with my case. They lack training here for first time stim injections and it can be extremely nerve wracking doing them yourself for the first time.Front desk staff- her name is Diane, and she is super friendly and always professional. She always has a huge smile on her face any time of the day and you can tell she gets to know your name because even before you sign in, she knows it's you! Always very welcoming and calming to see Diane.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Dr Schillings is very knowledgeable and sees a wide variety of patients with all different infertility factors. She knows what she is talking about, but can certainly push a couple to pursue options outside of their comfort zone such as going straight to IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
To be your own advocate and speak up if you feel something is off. The clinic participates in studies yet they don't make them known to you, you have to speak up and ask multiple times to be included.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I felt as if I was a number because of the sheer volume of patients she sees on a daily basis. She was very aware that we were not comfortable to go straight to IVF, and wanted to try less invasive procedures first, and said that she was sure Iuis would not work for us and kept pushing to go straight to IVF.
Describe the protocols Wendy Schillings used in your cycles at RMA of Pennsylvania and their degree of success.
I did 2 cycles of chlomid, with an ovidrel trigger, followed by 2 Iuis. Both negative pregnancy tests, and the ovidrel trigger shot induced OHSS. During my IVF cycle, I was on lupron down regulator and birth control. Then my daily stims were gonal f 300 units , lupron, and low dose HCG. After 11 days, I was ready for egg retrieval and they retrieved 15 eggs. I was a freeze all because I was participating in a study and needed to be a freeze all cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: BJ Witkus)
BJ was great and prompt at returning calls and emails in a timely manner. I truly felt she was rooting for us! Super amazing phlebotomy department- her name is Christine and she is the best around!
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Pennsylvania.
I think they need to extend monitoring 7am-9am for a full 2 hours.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania.
IVF stim drugs all cost different depending on your protocol and how long you stim for. Our meds cost around 9,000, and the frozen embryo transfer cost around 4,000
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Pennsylvania.
A lot of the problems that I ran into, involved the weekend, and needing to speak to someone who was familiar with my case. They lack training here for first time stim injections and it can be extremely nerve wracking doing them yourself for the first time.
2011 - 2013, Successful
She presented all of the information and risks, talked about multiple options and made she we left with everything we needed to make decisions. After we decided on the path forward, Dr. Schillings met with us to develop a schedule and we also saw her on most visits afterwards. She always answered our questions and gave us the play by play on progress.... I have PCOS and clomid was not effective. IUI was presented as the optimal choice to obtain pregnancy efficiently.
RMAofPA was such a great place to receive treatment. The ambiance was relaxing. Each area had appropriate level of privacy. They had pictures of the successful pregnancies. Signs of hope were everywhere!... RMA provided financial counseling, which helped us sort through financial questions and potential costs.... Tara was the best nurse I ever worked with. She was extremely thorough. She responded quickly to all questions. She checked in frequently.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
We did a lot of research before choosing a fertility dr. Dr. Schillings came highly recommended from a few of our friends. This first visit was extremely nerve wracking for us. Dr. Schillings immediately helped by opening with casual conversation. At no point did we feel we would not leave RMA without a pregnancy. She presented all of the information and risks, talked about multiple options and made she we left with everything we needed to make decisions. After we decided on the path forward, Dr. Schillings met with us to develop a schedule and we also saw her on most visits afterwards. She always answered our questions and gave us the play by play on progress. We were pregnant on the first IUI cycle with both children. She is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her to others!
Do some homework before your appointment so you feel prepared to talk through options. That will help in preventing that overwhelming feeling!
Dr. Schillings spent time with both my husband and I, explaining all options. She was interested in us adding to our family, not just a positive pregnancy test to meet a statistic. She even spent time with us after having both children. We were extremely pleased with the care we were given.
IUI was used in both pregnancies. I have PCOS and clomid was not effective. IUI was presented as the optimal choice to obtain pregnancy efficiently.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara Markovich)
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
I am fortunate to have great insurance, so many costs were covered. RMA provided financial counseling, which helped us sort through financial questions and potential costs.

2022, Consult
IUI With Other Docs
[Dr. Gueye] was very welcoming and made me feel completely comfortable from the moment I walked through the door to her office. We talked about my expectations and how she could help me reach them. All of my questions were answered fully and completely...she will make suggestions on how to keep you at your healthiest...Be open about what you are expecting and open to her suggestions
The clinic [at RMA of Pennsylvania] was well organized and ready to help me begin my journey! From the moment I walked in, everyone was eager to get to know me and help me along the way. I was impressed with how thorough everyone was when I met them...Tara is wonderful and has helped me follow each step along the way. She coordinates appointments and answers all my questions when I am unsure of something
How was your experience with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Dr. Guest was very welcoming and made me feel completely comfortable from the moment I walked through the door to her office. We talked about my expectations and how she could help me reach them. All of my questions were answered fully and completely. I was very impressed and would recommend her to my friends and family.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Be open about what you are expecting and open to her suggestions. Her main goal is to help you achieve pregnancy and she will make suggestions on how to keep you at your healthiest.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She was very open and candid with me! We joked around and talked about my expectations and how she would help me meet them. I was never made to feel uncomfortable. I felt as though I was chatting to a friend.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara)
Tara is wonderful and has helped me follow each step along the way. She coordinates appointments and answers all my questions when I am unsure of something. I am excited to continue my journey alongside this team.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The clinic was well organized and ready to help me begin my journey! From the moment I walked in, everyone was eager to get to know me and help me along the way. I was impressed with how thorough everyone was when I met them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania.
My insurance is great and I will only need to cover the cost of a donor and a test or two.
Allentown

[Dr. Wendy Schillings] took the time to explain things multiple times to my husband and I...she helped keep us calm. We received hand drawn examples and timelines to make everything clear as well...I have PCOS and my husband has low sperm count. It was first recommended we start with meds and timed intercourse, however after the semen analysis, we were advised to IUI treatments...adjusted med dosage and timing
[RMA of Pennsylvania] was very inviting, staff were always friendly and personable. Exam rooms and lab area always very clean, and efficient. For morning monitoring hours, getting patients in and out ran like a well oiled machine...absolutely loved my nurse Tara! She always kept me updated on news or changes and explained things thoroughly...office staff made it very easy to pay portions of my balance while there for appointments
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Every step was well explained, she took the time to explain things multiple times to my husband and I. As expected we were both very anxious and nervous but she helped keep us calm. We received hand drawn examples and timelines to make everything clear as well.
Trust her expertise, don’t give up on yourself if it doesn’t work on the first round.
We developed a nice report as patient and Dr, and each visit felt personal.
I have PCOS and my husband has low sperm count. It was first recommended we start with meds and timed intercourse, however after the semen analysis, we were advised to IUI treatments. As each of our IUI’s failed to result in pregnancy, Dr. Schillings adjusted med dosage and timing. We were able to better track my body’s ovulation patterns and best average cycle days for triggering.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara Marakovich )
I absolutely loved my nurse Tara! She always kept me updated on news or changes and explained things thoroughly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The clinic was very inviting, staff were always friendly and personable. Exam rooms and lab area always very clean, and efficient. For morning monitoring hours, getting patients in and out ran like a well oiled machine.
Due to my health insurance policy I had a copay for each visit unless it was for just lab work (which I then had lab bills for). I also had OOP expenses for each ultrasound, semen analysis, semen wash for IUI and procedure fees. The office staff made it very easy to pay portions of my balance while there for appointments.
Allentown

I met Wendy [Dr. Schillings] once during treatment. Her bedside manner was mot what we expected. We felt like a number and the meeting was very cold. Yet, we decided to stick with the clinic because of the success rate.... Don’t expect to meet with her more than once or twice.... We were on an antagonist protocol for retrieval. I was not over stimulated and did not develop any complications or bad side effects as a result. We are currently going through our FET cycle. The clinic prefers FET cycles as the research shows a higher success rate.
The nurses as RMAPA were personable and helped make the process a bit better. They were friendly and answered all my questions. Still don’t expect your hand to be held, the practice is not overly warm.... The clini has a high success rate and prefers FET transfers. If you are using insurance, it’s unfortunately important to make extra calls to the financial team. That department, at least in my case, were slow to submit information to my Insurance company despite multiple calls.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I met Wendy once during treatment. Her bedside manner was mot what we expected. We felt like a number and the meeting was very cold. Yet, we decided to stick with the clinic because of the success rate. So far I’m happy we did, as everyone else we’ve encountered is much warmer.
Don’t expect to meet with her more than once or twice.
RMAPA is a busy practice. Most times I felt rushed through. The nurses and doctors were nice, but don’t expect to feel cared for in a memorable way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Juanita )
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Describe Wendy Schillings's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Pennsylvania.
Our clinic prefers to transfer one embryo at a time as it is less risky.
Allentown

She [Dr. Wendy Schillings] is very compassionate and understanding. She makes sure you are both on the same page every step of the way. She lets you know her own concerns with certain things as well as always wanting to know yours.... She does all the testing possible before deciding the best course of action. She also does not make you do things over and over again if they clearly are not working she then moves onto the next step of the plan.
It [RMA of PA-Allentown] is a very calming environment. Everyone is extremely nice and they all get to know you and someway all know each individual patients scenario. They are all very compassionate as well and are always making sure you are ok even if it is just checking out after a visit... ara is absolutely amazing. She is so sweet and always making sure that you are ok every step of the way.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She is very compassionate and understanding. She makes sure you are both on the same page every step of the way. She lets you know her own concerns with certain things as well as always wanting to know yours.
Take it all day by day and that she is always there to help.
They are always calling to check on you and make sure you fully understand what is going on every step of the way
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara Markovich )
Tara is absolutely amazing. She is so sweet and always making sure that you are ok every step of the way.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
It is a very calming environment. Everyone is extremely nice and they all get to know you and someway all know each individual patients scenario. They are all very compassionate as well and are always making sure you are ok even if it is just checking out after a visit
It was a decent span of time which was perfect to not have to take time off of work. I was able to wake up a little earlier on those days and still make it to work in time.
It is expensive in general to do fertility treatments but after doing some research they all seem to be similar to others.
I wanted to transfer multiple and she let me know her opinion and concerns but ultimately let me make my own final decision
Allentown

She [Dr. Wendy Schillings] has been very informative and helpful throughout the process. We find her to be very realistic in which it is appreciate greatly. Her willingness to provide honest answers to questions really built our trust in her with our fertility care...I felt that she was open to hear my thoughts on treatment and helped to clarify information we researched. It was easy to make an appt with her and she utilized the whole appt time.
They [the nursing staff at RMA of Pennsylvania] are very caring and informative. Response time is fast for test results and questions...The practice location and atmosphere is convenient and nice. Staff are professional and helpful. Thought there welcome packet and information was nice. The rooms and equipment were clean and up to date. They are open 365 days year and hours for testing are early enough to not interfere with work.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She has been very informative and helpful throughout the process. We find her to be very realistic in which it is appreciate greatly. Her willingness to provide honest answers to questions really built our trust in her with our fertility care.
Be open to all forms of treatment and under your options as well as expectations.
Since I have PCOS, high hormone bc was used to minimize or reduce cysts. Provera was then used to help with getting a period. I'm already on 1000mg of metformin, so that stayed the same. I was prescribed Letrozole for 5 days during the IUI cycle and utilized trigger injection. IUI was done 2 consecutive says with followup testing for progesterone a week later and pregnancy test 2 weeks after the IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Pennsylvania.
They are very caring and informative. Response time is fast for test results and questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Unsure of the cost. Each time cost would or could change or, we speak with billing personnel.
Allentown

She seems to know what she's doing, but it feels like she's distracted by too many patients with different scenarios....The clinic seems to have a difficult time keeping he details of my history straight when we talk. It's all correct in their records, they just can't ever seem to remember at appointments who I am or what we've done or what my situation is (or even how old I am!). I wish they'd take a few minutes before they meet with me to review my chart so it would feel like they know who I am.
The clinic [RMA of PA] seems to have a difficult time keeping he details of my history straight when we talk. It's all correct in their records, they just can't ever seem to remember at appointments who I am or what we've done or what my situation is (or even how old I am!). I wish they'd take a few minutes before they meet with me to review my chart so it would feel like they know who I am... The clinic staff have always been polite. Christine, however, takes the cake. She's the only reason the humiliation of constant blood work is bearable.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She seems to know what she's doing, but it feels like she's distracted by too many patients with different scenarios. I was told ahead of time that her demeanor was a little brusque; I actually did not find that to be true at all
Pay attention to everything they say, take notes, and don't be afraid to jump in and clarify or question if you feel something doesn't jive
Tara has always been kind, compassionate, and attentive on the phone; I have never met her in person. The clinic staff have always been polite. Christine, however, takes the cake. She's the only reason the humiliation of constant blood work is bearable. The easy, pleasant, early morning conversation with her is a much needed antidote to the emotional torture that is fertility treatment.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
As I said previously, the clinic staff are courteous and for the most part efficient. Be nice to them, as they're the ones you'll be in the most contact with.
My insurance covers ultrasounds and blood work. Copay costs have been reasonable, and IUI costs have been (I presume) reasonable so far
Allentown

Upon meeting Dr. Schillings, I knew we had made the right choice in switching clinics. Dr. Schillings was honest about our fertility problems, but seemed hopeful that we would conceive with the right course of treatment. She and the RMA team remained dedicated to us (sending occasional cards and thank you notes, and showing kindness during our more difficult moments). After two donor embryo transfers (one ending in a chemical pregnancy), I am expecting my first child (due in September)...
After our first nurse [at RMA of PA] resigned, we were transferred to the excellent Kelly Hill. Kelly is the "third party" nurse, and she works out of RMA NJ (so we never met her personally), but she was conscientious, and promptly returned all of our calls. I can't speak more highly about our experience with Kelly. She's fantastic...Our previous nurse failed to call us with results once or twice (She was out of the office often), but that stopped as soon as we got a new nurse...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
We came to Dr. Schillings after a number of negative experience with another fertility clinic. Upon meeting Dr. Schillings, I knew we had made the right choice in switching clinics. Dr. Schillings was honest about our fertility problems, but seemed hopeful that we would conceive with the right course of treatment. She and the RMA team remained dedicated to us (sending occasional cards and thank you notes, and showing kindness during our more difficult moments). After two donor embryo transfers (one ending in a chemical pregnancy), I am expecting my first child (due in September).
Dr. Schillings is warm, engaging, and knowledgable. She was honest about our likelihood of becoming pregnant without assistance.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Hill)
After our first nurse resigned, we were transferred to the excellent Kelly Hill. Kelly is the "third party" nurse, and she works out of RMA NJ (so we never met her personally), but she was conscientious, and promptly returned all of our calls. I can't speak more highly about our experience with Kelly. She's fantastic.
Dr. Schilling's had a strong preference for a single embryo transfer especially after the embryos had PGD testing.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Pennsylvania.
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Schillings took the time to explain things in detail and answered a multitude of questions....he took every precaution and explained everything in great detail. I had an injury to my neck many years ago and before we proceeded she needed some additional testing on that to ensure I wouldn't be in any danger should I get pregnant. She was very compassionate towards my feelings and didn't make me feel like I was just a number. I couldn't be more happier to have a had treatment with Dr. Schillings.
Everything about RMAPA is great, from the front desk to the finance dept. Very well organized and the relaxing atmosphere when you walk in makes you feel less stressed. Every staff member that I've come in contact with has been pleasant and helpful in one way or another and I couldn't be more pleased...The nursing staff in general is fantastic, my nurse Bj was exceptional. She was very prompt and attentive to my needs and made my experience with RMA a great one.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She took every precaution and explained everything in great detail. I had an injury to my neck many years ago and before we proceeded she needed some additional testing on that to ensure I wouldn't be in any danger should I get pregnant. She was very compassionate towards my feelings and didn't make me feel like I was just a number. I couldn't be more happier to have a had treatment with Dr. Schillings. Even during my first cycle when things didn't go so well she was there to keep our spirits up and encouraged us to do one more cycle and it was worth it.
This process is a very difficult and challenging one, remember to lean on your support staff, husband, partner and family if you need to. Don't give up even when you feel defeated and always as questions if you're unsure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Bobbie Jean Witkus)
The nursing staff in general is fantastic, my nurse Bj was exceptional. She was very prompt and attentive to my needs and made my experience with RMA a great one. I will most definitely refer family and friends if they ask.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Schillings always appeared very informative and although she would give the information to us straight, she had good bed-side manner...Dr. Schillings and all of the staff of RMA remembered me and my husband by name each time I would come in for any type of visit. I was treated with respect and they always were patient with me...
There are not enough good things I can say about BJ and all of the staff of RMA. They are compassionate and it is very evident how much they care about what they do. When I found out that I had my 4th miscarriage at my OB's office, I went straight to RMA and BJ welcomed me with open arms and empathy. She took me in and agreed to even help get me another ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. There were several times throughout my care at RMA, that I was very anxious and would call BJ. She was never impatient with me but always took the time to answer my questions and help to ease my anxiety...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Trust her and the RMA team.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: BJ)
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Amazing staff - all are intelligent, caring and empathetic! Because they are a larger office, they offer a lot of services that other small offices are not able to.
The costs of RMA do seem to be a little bit more than at other nearby places such as the SHER institute, however I do feel it is worth it. I was fortunate that most of the services were covered under my insurance.

2011 - 2014, Successful
Wendy [Schillings] is cold and harsh... Wendy cares more about her statistics than patient wishes...She doesn't listen.... The procedures are all done in New Jersey by other doctors in the practice so you actually see very little of her, yet she sits at her desk making decisions lik she's playing God about what your body is and isn't capable of. I am very glad I didn't listen to her about my eggs...(she tried to convince me to use donor eggs which was way out of my price range.)
Good hours. No flexibility. Hard to reach in a crisis. I spilled some meds on a Sunday and they [RMA of PA] sent me all over creation looking for a compounding pharmacy, when it turns out the stuff I needed comes premixed and you get it from a regular pharmacy. The pharmacist was more help than the clinic by far...The nurses provide most of the care, and they do their best to balance her [Dr. Schillings] out...A lot of the treatments and tests were done by a nurse practitioner
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She doesn't listen. I feel a little bad complaining about her because I had a healthy twin pregnancy, but I felt like that was despite her and not because of her. The procedures are all done in New Jersey by other doctors in the practice so you actually see very little of her, yet she sits at her desk making decisions lik she's playing God about what your body is and isn't capable of. I am very glad I didn't listen to her about my eggs, and went with them anyway (she tried to convince me to use donor eggs which was way out of my price range.)
Be determined to get what you want/need.
Wendy is cold and harsh. The nurses provide most of the care, and they do their best to balance her out. Wendy cares more about her statistics than patient wishes.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania.
A lot of the treatments and tests were done by a nurse practitioner, or was pretty good but seemed to like to make me feel like a stupid child. My nurse wasn't that smart and I had to explain things to her multiple times.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Good hours. No flexibility. Hard to reach in a crisis. I spilled some meds on a Sunday and they sent me all over creation looking for a compounding pharmacy, when it turns out the stuff I needed comes premixed and you get it from a regular pharmacy. The pharmacist was more help than the clinic by far.
Allentown

She’s [Dr. Schillings] intelligent and to the point. She can come off as lacking empathy , but she just presents with a strong personality. She over all knows what she’s doing and talking about and wants to see success .... Felt like a human because she takes time to talk with you when you see her . A number at times due to how busy they’re and how they’re crunched with time to get all the morning monitoring and procedures done... Used clomid and the trigger shot & then did IUI two days in a row
They’re [RMA of PA] clean and friendly. They’re always open. The try there best to remember you from visit to visit (receptionist). They have coffee and tea on the waiting room. They’re busy and sometimes behind because of it. Rooms look older and are cold . The scenery on the ceiling isn’t very therapeutic.... [Nurse] Empathetic and can thoroughly explain information. Second round of IUI she didn’t call for any updates / reminders on what to do.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
She’s intelligent and to the point. She can come off as lacking empathy , but she just presents with a strong personality. She over all knows what she’s doing and talking about and wants to see success .
Go in with an open mind and heart.
Felt like a human because she takes time to talk with you when you see her . A number at times due to how busy they’re and how they’re crunched with time to get all the morning monitoring and procedures done .
Used clomid and the trigger shot & then did IUI two days in a row . We have male factor infertility , count and speed is fine, but morphology was a 0 & then a 1. 4 is the “norm”.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: Tara )
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
They’re clean and friendly. They’re always open. The try there best to remember you from visit to visit (receptionist). They have coffee and tea on the waiting room. They’re busy and sometimes behind because of it. Rooms look older and are cold . The scenery on the ceiling isn’t very therapeutic.
Copays and medication .
No comment
2013 - 2017, Successful
[Dr. Wendy Schillings was] Extremely talented and knowledgeable in her field! Detail oriented and honest! I have spoken very highly of her and her success rate for IVF! I am blessed to have had such an amazing woman helping me through one of the most challenging times of my life!...compassionate and supportive! Was there for me every step of the way!
Staff [at RMA of PA] was compassionate and supportive! Was there for me every step of the way!...Very clean and relaxing! A positive atmosphere and welcoming staff! Very organized and operates like a well oiled machine! Very knowledgeable and professional! Always helpful and efficient! They are great!...BJ [nurse] was so caring and supportive! I felt I could be honest and open about my fertility struggles. BJ listened to me and showed empathy for my experience! I’m so grateful to have had BJ in my fertility journey!
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Patience and faith in the process will get you to the blessing you always wanted!
Staff was compassionate and supportive! Was there for me every step of the way!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: BJ )
BJ was so caring and supportive! I felt I could be honest and open about my fertility struggles. BJ listened to me and showed empathy for my experience! I’m so grateful to have had BJ in my fertility journey!
Overall out of pocket $10k
Multiple embryo transfers can produce multiples and that is considered more high risk. A single embryo transfer is less likely to yield a singleton and more health for Mom and pregnancy.
Allentown

We are thrilled with the results after being treated by Dr. Schillings, but the Dr. herself has very limited contact with the patients - you deal almost exclusively with the nursing staff (who are great) - just don't expect a lot of interaction with Dr. Schillings...Dr. Schillings herself was not very responsive and definitely preferred that you communicate only with the nurses and not her directly...
Very organized [at RMA of Pennsylvania], quick to get results back to you, easy morning monitoring hours...We went right to IVF after finding my husband had a low sperm count. First IVF was intended to be a fresh transfer but had to be changed to a freeze-all cycle as the blastocysts were too slow to be transferred on day 5. Did a frozen transfer on the next available cycle and got a viable pregnancy...Nursing staff was excellent. Spoke to my primary nurse nearly every day on the phone.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Get to know your nursing staff - they will be your best friends
Treatment by nurses was very personal and individualized. Dr. Schillings herself was not very responsive and definitely preferred that you communicate only with the nurses and not her directly
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Very organized, quick to get results back to you, easy morning monitoring hours.
Monitoring hours were every morning. Convenient for me because I could go before work. The earlier you get there, the less of a wait.
approx $20K
We were encouraged to do a single transfer, which was a good decision for us
2012 - 2013, Successful
[Dr. Wendy Schillings] Used clomid to make sure I ovulated. Would check how many follicles were ready and then use progesterone shots. Then went in for IUI. Had my husbands speed washed and prepared. Did the IUI. Would start on progesterone capsules after IUI to hopefully keep the pregnancy.... She walked me through every step and made sure I knew what to expect. After every negative result she would spend time to make sure I knew what happened.
[RMA of PA-Allentown is a] Very relaxing environment. Always kept the patients moving when we would be there for blood work. Also came in early when my husband had to go to work so that we wouldn't miss a cycle. They really got to know you even if they weren't your primary nurse. Kept you informed at every step... Tara [a nurse] always answered and questions I had. She also would call as soon as she had results. She even remembered what number to call me at depending on if I was at work.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I loved her. She was so assuring during my time there. I have told anyone that has an issue to go to her. I have sent 6 couples to her. She walked me through every step and made sure I knew what to expect. After every negative result she would spend time to make sure I knew what happened.
Be patient
She was very caring and listened to what I would say
Tara always answered and questions I had. She also would call as soon as she had results. She even remembered what number to call me at depending on if I was at work.
Allentown
I was very happy with my care with Dr. Schillings. I had a tough diagnosis but she did not give up until she discovered the issue and now I have a beautiful almost one year old boy! I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends....She spent time with me to try to figure out why I had two miscarriages....I had a hysteroscopy to correct a septate uterus....I felt like everyone [at RMA of PA] knew me and was excited for me to succeed.
The office [RMA] was very clean, organized and calming. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable about my care and followed up with me. I was there often and I felt like everyone knew me and was excited for me to succeed...They were expensive but worth every cent....They [nursing staff] were all wonderful....I was very happy with my care with Dr. Schillings. I had a tough diagnosis but she did not give up until she discovered the issue
Don't give up!
She spent time with me to try to figure out why I had two miscarriages.
I had a hysteroscopy to correct a septate uterus.
They were all wonderful.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The office was very clean, organized and calming. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable about my care and followed up with me. I was there often and I felt like everyone knew me and was excited for me to succeed.
They were expensive but worth every cent.
2014, Unsuccessful
I only saw her [Dr. Schillings] for the initial consultation which made me feel very unimportant...She spoke about my options but did not give me a feeling of faith that it would work. She seemed to push ivf. And just the fact that I only saw her for the consultation did not feel cared for by her...If you're doing ivf she's probably the doctor that specializes but don't expect to see her or get that warm fuzzy feeling...
It was a spa like atmosphere [at RMA of PA]. Quite relaxing and the front desk staff were great. Know you by name...They were very friendly and caring. They definitely made the experience bearable...Just did the usual ultrasound and blood work. Then clomid 50 mg with IUI sperm donor. And same with 2nd with no success. Was told after best to do ivf...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I only saw her for the initial consultation which made me feel very unimportant
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Pennsylvania.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
It was a spa like atmosphere. Quite relaxing and the front desk staff were great. Know you by name

2021, Successful
I appreciated that [Dr. Gueye] knew me as a person and took the time to call me personally at times. She was thorough and listened to me, took the time to answer my questions and respond to concerns. The only negative is that she wouldn't deviate from what was her norm until there was an issue, she could have been more open-minded to changing standard procedure based on patient need
RMA was organized, everyone was kind and helpful. I felt like I was in good hands with everyone I came across. I really don't have negatives and wouldn't hesitate to go here again. Waiting times could be a bit long, and it might be good to have another doctor on staff...If [our nurse] was out of the office, whoever else contacted me was equally on top of things and I appreciate the care from every single staff member.
How was your experience with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
I appreciated that she knew me as a person and took the time to call me personally at times. She was thorough and listened to me, took the time to answer my questions and respond to concerns. The only negative is that she wouldn't deviate from what was her norm until there was an issue, she could have been more open-minded to changing standard procedure based on patient need. But overall I feel very lucky to have been her patient.
Ask her any questions or concerns you have and don't be afraid to talk to her.
She knew me by name and face. She personally called me over the phone. She was honest with me when answering my questions and very thorough.
Describe the protocols Ndeye-Aicha Gueye used in your cycles at RMA of Pennsylvania and their degree of success.
I do not remember specifics.
Tara was fantastic. She was compassionate and organized. I always felt like I was in good hands. If she was out of the office, whoever else contacted me was equally on top of things and I appreciate the care from every single staff member.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The wait could get a bit long, but the times were easy enough to attend without interference at work.
My insurance covered half of IUIs and one full round of IVF
Describe Ndeye-Aicha Gueye's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Pennsylvania.
2021, Unknown Success
Dr. Gueye is so compassionate, understanding and answered all the questions no matter how silly they may have been! She always greeted me by name and always asked how my son was. She remembered everything about me and was always smiling(even under the mask). She called to check in on me after I had a chemical pregnancy...
I was greeted everyday I went in by name...[staff at RMA of Pennsylvania is] always smiling never get an attitude no matter how stupid your question is. They truly only want the best outcome for you and your family...[nurse] incredibly sweet, understanding and compassionate. I’m not sure how I would of made it through all I did without her...
How was your experience with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Nothing, you will love her!
I was greeted everyday I went in by name. Got called when things got rough to ensure I was okay. Never once was anyone rude to me, they were always caring and understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania. (Assigned nurse: BJ Witkus )
BJ is an angel that was brought from god. She is so incredibly sweet, understanding and compassionate. I’m not sure how I would of made it through all I did without her. I tell my son all the time that he wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her and I will tell my baby I am pregnant with the same thing. She is truly amazing
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
No weaknesses, they are truly amazing all around. Everyone is always smiling never get an attitude no matter how stupid your question is. They truly only want the best outcome for you and your family
Allentown

She [Dr. Wendy Schillings] had absolutely 0 bedside manner, and I felt like she didn’t even read through my history...She rolled her eyes a number of times while reviewing health information such as prescriptions. She humiliated me in a room full of 5 other people while performing an internal ultrasound. I left that appointment and cried the entire 1 hour and 45 minute drive home. I was so mortified that I didn’t even want to call them and let them know I’d be discontinuing care with them for I was afraid of getting judged even more. She even made recommendations that were completely out of her scope of practice. I would not recommend her to anyone
The nursing staff [at RMA of Pennsylvania] was really nice and even the student under Dr Schillings was wonderful...She had no bedside manner whatsoever. She was rude and judge mental on top of it. She rolled her eyes a number of times while reviewing health information such as prescriptions. She humiliated me in a room full of 5 other people while performing an internal ultrasound. I left that appointment and cried the entire 1 hour and 45 minute drive home. I was so mortified that I didn’t even want to call them and let them know I’d be discontinuing care with them for I was afraid of getting judged even more. She even made recommendations that were completely out of her scope of practice. I would not recommend her to anyoneHer as a doctor seemed to only be concerned with her success rate. Everyone but her was pleasant. The atmosphere at the clinic was calm and comforting also...
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Find another doctor that is concerned with you as a patient more than success rates
She had absolutely 0 bedside manner, and I felt like she didn’t even read through my history
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
The nursing staff was really nice and even the student under Dr Schillings was wonderful. Her as a doctor seemed to only be concerned with her success rate. Everyone but her was pleasant. The atmosphere at the clinic was calm and comforting also
Allentown
Dr. Gueye was extremely personable and knowledgeable. I always felt at ease under her care. She made sure I understood my treatment plan and answered all of my questions that I had. She has amazing bedside manner as well. She is a very caring doctor...She always listened tentatively and always made sure I understood everything.
Very organized. Made sure everything was set up financially with my insurance, thanks to the financial coordinator. Easy to get my morning monitoring. Someone was always there, even after hours, if I had concerns...I never felt like I couldn't call her [our assigned nurse] to ask her a question. She was always compassionate and willing to answer any and all questions
How was your experience with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Make the appointment now. You will not regret it.
She always listened tentatively and always made sure I understood everything.
BJ was amazing in following up with my lab results quickly and always made sure I knew what to expect next. I never felt like I couldn't call her to ask her a question. She was always compassionate and willing to answer any and all questions
Allentown
Dr. Schillings lacks a warm bedside manner, and just applies a generic treatment plan and passes you over to the nurses for everything. ... Dr. Schillings isn't very involved in the procedures that actually do occur in office, but does do surgeries at a local hospital. Retrieval and transfers are done at RMA NJ. She also doesn't work with any local urologists forcing patients to travel to the middle of NJ to meet with a urologist that is impossible to get an appointment with. She doesn't offer any support in getting appointments, and she treats patients like numbers and moves on to the next.
All major procedures performed in NJ, over 1.5 hours away. Otherwise the clinical team and nurses [RMA of Pennsylvania] are amazing and supportive. The financial team isn't on top of their game with insurance preapprovals, patients should be vigilant with that. ... Tara was amazing, she was honest but kind and provided information in an easy to understand way. She answered all my questions, eased my concerns, and celebrated when I got my positive results and ultimately graduated to a regular OB for the rest of my pregnancy.
How was your experience with Wendy Schillings at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Dr. Schillings office has a great success rate, and her clinical and nursing teams are amazing and worth dealing with Dr. Schillings for.
Dr. Schillings lacks a warm bedside manner, and just applies a generic treatment plan and passes you over to the nurses for everything. She doesn't interact with patients that much and is very rushed when she does.
IVF- Gonal- F, estrogen tablets, progesterone suppositories FET- progesterone injections and estrogen tablets I know there was more, but its been over 2 years.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
All major procedures performed in NJ, over 1.5 hours away. Otherwise the clinical team and nurses are amazing and supportive. The financial team isn't on top of their game with insurance preapprovals, patients should be vigilant with that.
On par with expectations and was laid out up front
Dr. Schillings had a strong preference for eSET since I had multiple frozen embryos
Allentown

Be prepared for the best and worst when it comes to fertility and know that Dr Gueye will do her absolute best in giving you what you want...She was very compassionate and empathetic to my specific fertility complications. I enjoyed our conversations and never felt rushed or as if my questions went unanswered. I will forever be grateful for her care...always friendly and knew my face the second I walked in the door
Very caring and quick with care [at RMA of Pennsylvania]. Will go above and beyond to make sure your issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Everyone plays an important role in your care and they do an excellent job. I enjoyed chatting with all of the employees and getting to know them as well as seeing their excitement for me when I got good news...Treated me like I was apart of the team, always friendly and knew my face the second I walked in the door.
How was your experience with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
Treated me like I was apart of the team, always friendly and knew my face the second I walked in the door. Showed me compassion and kindness and shared in my pain and joys throughout the journey.
She changed my dosing protocol and method of taking the medications.
BJ was an imperative part of my journey and will be a huge part of my life. She shared in all of my highs and lows and would go out of her way to make sure she was the one I would speak to with any results.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
Very caring and quick with care. Will go above and beyond to make sure your issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Everyone plays an important role in your care and they do an excellent job. I enjoyed chatting with all of the employees and getting to know them as well as seeing their excitement for me when I got good news.
Allentown
Dr. Gueye really took her time in our consultation to fully understand and explore options for my husband and I. From the beginning, we knew the risks and understood the plan of action. Dr. Gueye did a tremendous job making us feel comfortable and heard in her office... was always up to date with my care. I felt like she was a personal friend who was helping my husband and I conceive in the best manner possible.
BJ [nurse at RMA of Pennsylvania] was amazing!! She was my go-to nurse for any question(s) I had. She was easily accessible and I felt 100% confident in the answers she gave me or discussions we had...The clinic had the following strengths: Open hours for ultrasounds and bloodwork, knowledge of doctors and patients (it didn't matter who I talked to, they knew me!) In my opinion, the clinic did not have any weaknesses!
How was your experience with Ndeye-Aicha Gueye at RMA of Pennsylvania?
One piece of advice I would give a prospective patient is to ask all the questions you can! There is no silly question.
Dr. Gueye was always up to date with my care. I felt like she was a personal friend who was helping my husband and I conceive in the best manner possible.
BJ was amazing!! She was my go-to nurse for any question(s) I had. She was easily accessible and I felt 100% confident in the answers she gave me or discussions we had.
Describe your experience with RMA of Pennsylvania.
I only paid my co-pay for each visit.