RMA of Philadelphia

Abington (formerly Willow Grove)
1151 Old York Rd
1015 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215.922.1556

Treated 2018 - 2019
I didn’t always see Dr Freedman in person because the Center City office was more convenient for me (he worked out of the suburban offices). Occasionally it seemed like I had to be in charge of knowing what cycle I was on and what the plan was next. However, after several cycles without result I made a consult appointment, and he did take the time to sit down with my husband and I for half an hour to discuss our treatment plan, after which I felt much better. He was also very responsive via phone when on call...is very experienced and respectful of individualized treatment goals/plan but has many patients to manage so you must be your own advocate.
[The nursing staff at RMA of Philiadelphia is] Kind, responsive and rooting for the patients to have success!...when some meds weren’t covered the clinic gave me samples which helped a lot...Felt like a person here, not just a number. Primarily went to Center City office. Annoying that on the weekend you have to go out to KOP to have stuff done. Liked all doctors, nurses and office staff...The office staff were always kind and remembered you personally (especially RMA Center City office where I went most often). Even though I saw multiple doctors through RMA, they were all kind and took the time to talk with you.
How was your experience with Martin Freedman at RMA of Philadelphia?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Martin Freedman at RMA of Philadelphia?
Make sure you are knowledgeable and on top of your treatment plan and goals so you don’t waste any cycles. Dr Freedman is very experienced and respectful of individualized treatment goals/plan but has many patients to manage so you must be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Martin Freedman at RMA of Philadelphia?
Describe the protocols Martin Freedman used in your cycles at RMA of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
Unexplained infertility, possible diminished ovarian reserve/male factor. Had done 1 IUI and taken clomid x1 at another fertility clinic. Did not want to do IVF for personal reasons. Had 4 IUI w/ letrozole, one IUI w/ injectable and letrozole and took progesterone after- resulted in our daughter.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Philadelphia.
Kind, responsive and rooting for the patients to have success!
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
Preferred RMA to another large academic fertility clinic in Philly that I went to first. Felt like a person here, not just a number. Primarily went to Center City office. Annoying that on the weekend you have to go out to KOP to have stuff done. Liked all doctors, nurses and office staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Martin Freedman at RMA of Philadelphia.
Mostly Covered by insurance- when some meds weren’t covered the clinic gave me samples which helped a lot
Martin Freedman