RMFC

Albuquerque, NM 87106
Las Cruces
4311 E Lohman Ave
Las Cruces, NM 88011
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMFC to a friend?

2013
The clinic [RMFC] is clean, inviting, and comfortable. I was very nervous at first as I had to go alone to my first appointment but even the front staff made sure we were alright from the very beginning. I had to have a referral from my PCM as my husband was military and although it was confusing, the staff were awesome at helping me navigate with my insurance. When we got orders to Japan, his office wrote detailed records for me to take with me to my new doctor without a fuss.
2013
Describe your experience with RMFC.
The clinic is clean, inviting, and comfortable. I was very nervous at first as I had to go alone to my first appointment but even the front staff made sure we were alright from the very beginning. I had to have a referral from my PCM as my husband was military and although it was confusing, the staff were awesome at helping me navigate with my insurance. When we got orders to Japan, his office wrote detailed records for me to take with me to my new doctor without a fuss. This was very helpful as the new doctor I would see was Japanese and he could easily understand my records. I wish we could have continued care here, I think without a doubt we would have had a baby by now but I guess the military had other plans for us.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lee Caperton at RMFC?
The doctor was open and honest, and very detailed. He spoke to my husband and I with care rather than a doctor seeking money. He took his time and ordered multiple tests.
After each visit with caperton, the nurse would sit with us explain some more stuff. One in particular admitted she too has PCOS and we talked about somethings she had done herself as far as diet and exercise.
How was your experience with Lee Caperton at RMFC?
Caperton was clear and honest but kind and detailed. He spent time with us explaining the process without rushing on to the next patient. I felt heard and that we were in good hands with a doctor who would do what he could for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lee Caperton at RMFC?
Go in with questions, he will answer all of them.
Describe the protocols Lee Caperton used in your cycles at RMFC and their degree of success.
As this was our very first doctor, we did a number of tests before starting any treatments. He did them himself and explained the whole time what was going on and what it meant.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lee Caperton at RMFC.
I cannot recall exact numbers but insurance covered almost all if not all of my testing costs.
Lee Caperton
RMFC
Albuquerque

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lee Caperton at RMFC.