Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
2020 Ogden Ave
Aurora, IL 60504
630-978-6254
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rush-Copley Medical Group to a friend?

9.7
1 doctor
The clinic [Rush-Coplet Medical Group] took both my wife’s and my insurance cards during our first visit, which I thought was weird since my wife was doing IUI, not me. So I wasn’t ready for my photo to be taken by staff either. They communication is strong, but they sometimes have weird hours during the week, so it’s hard to find a time to call sometimes. Other than that, they’re amazing!
Describe your experience with Rush-Copley Medical Group.
The clinic took both my wife’s and my insurance cards during our first visit, which I thought was weird since my wife was doing IUI, not me. So I wasn’t ready for my photo to be taken by staff either. They communication is strong, but they sometimes have weird hours during the week, so it’s hard to find a time to call sometimes. Other than that, they’re amazing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
Dr. Binor has amazing bedside manor and uses humor often. My wife is obese and he didn’t mention her weight whatsoever in any negative way. You can tell by how he talks he is extremely knowledgeable and wants us to succeed!
All of the nurses there are so sweet and caring. You can tell everyone in the office wants a positive outcome. We were greeted with heartfelt smiles and sent on our way with smiles and well wishes.
How was your experience with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
Dr. Binor is a sweet man who really takes the time to explain the process to his patients. He literally drew us pictures to show how everything works. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely kind. I felt like we were his only patients and he was going to do everything in his power to get us pregnant. Every time we had an appointment with another physician and Dr. Binor was brought up, every since physician told us that Dr. Binor would absolutely get us pregnant, no doubt!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
His humor can be a little dry sometimes, so if you’re unsure, he was probably joking lol
Describe the protocols Zvi Binor used in your cycles at Rush-Copley Medical Group and their degree of success.
I don’t recall all of the names of the drugs. Dr. Binor said our wallet is the number one thing on his mind and he wanted to get us pregnant as soon as he could. He had us talk to maternal fetal medicine since my wife is obese. Then he did an HSG to make sure her tubes were clear. Then he started us on clomid with a trigger shot and inseminated about 30 hours after trigger.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
I don’t remember details, as our insurance covered almost everything.
Describe Zvi Binor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
Aurora

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group.

[Rush-Copley Medical Group] is a great place. It provides you will a feeling of safety while teaching you along your journey. The only weakness i have is the appointment scheduling. Due to it only being one doctor appointments take a while with IVF and IUI procedures happening...Everyone in the office is very nice. I do not have a everyday name and i can honestly say they not only know my name but know how to pronounce it correctly.
Describe your experience with Rush-Copley Medical Group.
The clinic is a great place. It provides you will a feeling of safety while teaching you along your journey. The only weakness i have is the appointment scheduling. Due to it only being one doctor appointments take a while with IVF and IUI procedures happening.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
The nursing staff is great. She starts to recognize your normal arrival times and when out of the ordinary will ask if i had something planned. She is very observant.
How was your experience with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
My doctor does very well with explaining the process. with male infertility playing a part he explained how sperm develop and even drew a picture to help us understand. He very compassionate and sees you as a client not how much money he can make. He has worked with us financially and looks out for our well being including the pocketbook. The only draw back to the clinic is the appointment times. It is hard to see him because he is the only one in the office.
Be patient with the appointments. When you finally get the appointment you will love all the staff
We started with wanting to try medication. He indicated it would give us a good understanding. Going into the office a HSG had already been completed. With four failed clomid tries he wanted to test the sperm again and found the count was low as well as the movement. He is recommending IVF at this point.
Currently my is covered by my insurance. I have not paid for any of my procedures or visits. The only thing i pay for at this point are procedures such as IUI and IVF
We have talked about IVF but not how many he would like to transfer. He however has said he wants to lower the chance of having multiples.
Aurora

Smaller clinic [Rush-Copley] which adds personalized touch. The staff from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound tech, and phlebotomist getotnobknow youband make you feel as comfortable as possible. It should be noted there is no real system in place to answer questions after hours. Another improvement would be a more detailed online portal...The nursing staff was wonderful. They always were available to answer questions and also gave thorough explanations for what to expect. Many times I would get the nurse directly when calling. Anytime I left a message on the nurse line, I never had to worry about getting a return call. It shuloukd be noted this clinic is not opened on the weekends at all. There were several times I would have to take an order for bloodwork to a Quest lab on a Saturday
Describe your experience with Rush-Copley Medical Group.
Smaller clinic which adds personalized touch. The staff from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound tech, and phlebotomist getotnobknow youband make you feel as comfortable as possible. It should be noted there is no real system in place to answer questions after hours. Another improvement would be a more detailed online portal
Dr Binor spends a great deal of time explaining every detail including all the science behind prescribed treatment. He never appeared rushed or uninterested in getting us the desired end result
Describe your experience with your nurse at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
What specific things went wrong at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
How was your experience with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
Dr Binor is exceptionally thorough in explaining what next steps to expect from initial work-up, to prescribed treatments. Dr Binor really takes the time to explain the physiological aspects of infertility and uses diagrams to aide in his explanations. When our IVF was unsuccessful, he was genuinely disappointed. I would have liked him to be more open about his thoughts on success given my diagnosis. When I did ask about this his response was along the lines of , "just think positive." He was the 1st doctor my husband and I went to and we were overall impressed from day one.
The same with any physician....be your own advocate
3 IUIs with clomid 3 IUIs with injectibles My insurance required this before moving onto IVF. These were unsuccessful. It should be noted at this clinic the nurses perform the IUIs. IVF # 1: BCP + Follistim + Ganirelix + HCG trigger. Transferred 2 embryos. Used oral progesterone and HCG boosters This was unsuccessful IVF#2: Similiar protocol but used combination of Follistim & Menopur for stimulation. Only 2 eggs were retrieved and embryos did not make it to transfer.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
Most often I got in right away. There were only a couple of times where I had to wait greater than 15 minutes
I had insurance coverage
Aurora

They [Rush-Copley Medical Group] are located in the hospital so I got familiar with the hospital. Most appointments are in the early morning so there isn’t valet parking but there was always close spots that early. ... so their current spot is very clean, new paint, etc. A basic waiting room. ... The nurses were so sweet. ... They all were on your side and cheering you on. They wanted successful pregnancies for their patients as much as we did as patients.
Describe your experience with Rush-Copley Medical Group.
They are located in the hospital so I got familiar with the hospital. Most appointments are in the early morning so there isn’t valet parking but there was always close spots that early. The office moved down the hall while I was a patient so their current spot is very clean, new paint, etc. A basic waiting room. Loved all the framed photos of all the babies that parents have sent as thank yous to Dr Binor and his staff. We have sent ours every Christmas too. So very grateful to him and his staff.
Dr Binor breaks things down so they are easy to understand. He even keeps a pad of drawing paper and colored pencils to draw things out. He really wants you to know what’s going on in and with your body.
The nurses were so sweet. I feel horrible that I can’t remember the main nurse I saw at almost every appointment. They all were on your side and cheering you on. They wanted successful pregnancies for their patients as much as we did as patients.
How was your experience with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
I have recommended Dr Binor to friends going through infertility. He breaks things down so you understand exactly what is going on. He doesn’t waste your time and or money. If something isn’t working he moves quickly on to the next step. He is wonderful and I owe him everything for helping us get our miracle babies.
Expectto move fast. He doesn’t waste time. He wants to figure out what’s “wrong” and get you to your happy ending ASAP.
Lots of bloodwork and ultrasounds a few times a week. We actually moved walking distance to the hospital he works out of which made life so much easier for me. Especially with early morning appointments.
Luckily we have pretty good insurance. So once we hit our deductible we didn’t have to pay anything.