Rush-Copley Medical Group

2020 Ogden Ave
Aurora, IL 60504
630-978-6254

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Binor has amazing bedside manor and uses humor often. My wife is obese and he didn’t mention her weight whatsoever in any negative way. You can tell by how he talks he is extremely knowledgeable and wants us to succeed!...is a sweet man who really takes the time to explain the process to his patients. He literally drew us pictures to show how everything works...I felt like we were his only patients and he was going to do everything in his power to get us pregnant.
The clinic [Rush-Coplet Medical Group] took both my wife’s and my insurance cards during our first visit, which I thought was weird since my wife was doing IUI, not me. So I wasn’t ready for my photo to be taken by staff either. They communication is strong, but they sometimes have weird hours during the week, so it’s hard to find a time to call sometimes. Other than that, they’re amazing!
How was your experience with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
Dr. Binor is a sweet man who really takes the time to explain the process to his patients. He literally drew us pictures to show how everything works. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely kind. I felt like we were his only patients and he was going to do everything in his power to get us pregnant. Every time we had an appointment with another physician and Dr. Binor was brought up, every since physician told us that Dr. Binor would absolutely get us pregnant, no doubt!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
His humor can be a little dry sometimes, so if you’re unsure, he was probably joking lol
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group?
Describe the protocols Zvi Binor used in your cycles at Rush-Copley Medical Group and their degree of success.
I don’t recall all of the names of the drugs. Dr. Binor said our wallet is the number one thing on his mind and he wanted to get us pregnant as soon as he could. He had us talk to maternal fetal medicine since my wife is obese. Then he did an HSG to make sure her tubes were clear. Then he started us on clomid with a trigger shot and inseminated about 30 hours after trigger.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
All of the nurses there are so sweet and caring. You can tell everyone in the office wants a positive outcome. We were greeted with heartfelt smiles and sent on our way with smiles and well wishes.
Describe your experience with Rush-Copley Medical Group.
The clinic took both my wife’s and my insurance cards during our first visit, which I thought was weird since my wife was doing IUI, not me. So I wasn’t ready for my photo to be taken by staff either. They communication is strong, but they sometimes have weird hours during the week, so it’s hard to find a time to call sometimes. Other than that, they’re amazing!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Zvi Binor at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
I don’t remember details, as our insurance covered almost everything.
Describe Zvi Binor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Rush-Copley Medical Group.
Zvi Binor