Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility

Park Avenue
6005 Park Avenue, Suite 828B (O'Ryan Building)
Memphis, TN 38119
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%5

1 doctor
The nurses/staff [Saint Francis Women's Health] were somewhat rude. At one point, I was asking questions on the phone and they were rushing me off. The front desk worker, Paige, was never rude. She wasn’t overly joyful, but she always answered my questions or left messages for Tina. Tina, the nurse who called with results, seemed very overworked and would sometimes only call if I called and left a message.... It is on the 8th floor of St. Francis hospital.
Describe your experience with Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility.
It is on the 8th floor of St. Francis hospital. It is a nice office, just very tiny. The waiting room is small as well. There are about 4 exam rooms, an ultrasound room, his office, a bathroom, and a lab.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Podraza at Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility?
I felt like I was a cookie cutter approach. I think they are too overloaded. My prescriptions did NOT get called in on more than one occasion. I never got called when they said I would.
The nurses/staff were somewhat rude. At one point, I was asking questions on the phone and they were rushing me off. The front desk worker, Paige, was never rude. She wasn’t overly joyful, but she always answered my questions or left messages for Tina. Tina, the nurse who called with results, seemed very overworked and would sometimes only call if I called and left a message. Towards the end it got better, but it seemed disorganized. She wouldn’t know what medicines I had already taken either.
What specific things went wrong at Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility?
How was your experience with Michael Podraza at Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility?
Dr. Podraza is very knowledgeable at what he does. He is caring and explains things well. He does NOT read charts before he enters the room. Every time I went there, he would ask me what stage I was in or what my last test results showed. He always asked if we had done bloodwork or if we had talked about such and such. I went in for a consultation about surgery (which he recommended), and he had no idea why I was there or what steps we had already taken.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Podraza at Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility?
Be your own advocate. Call the office when you are supposed to hear results because they will not call you like they say. Ask questions and take notes so you remember what they say (because they won’t).
Describe the protocols Michael Podraza used in your cycles at Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility and their degree of success.
I do not have any cycles at all. Dr. Podraza put me on thyroid medication, myo-inositol, and chromium piconilate. Dr. Podraza put me on 5 pills (taken all on same day) of letrozole. I did not ovulate or have a cycle after. He put me on 10 pills of letrozole (taken all on same day). I did not ovulate or have a cycle after. He then put me on 15 pills (all taken on same day) of letrozole. I did not ovulate or have a cycle after. He then decided I should have an ovarian wedge resection. I decided to seek a second opinion and stopped going there.
Michael Podraza
Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility
Park Avenue

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Podraza at Saint Francis Women's Health & Fertility.