San Diego - Del Mar Main
590 Camino De La Reina
San Diego, CA 92108
44274 George Cushman Court
Temecula, CA 92592

Dr. Park has great bed side manner, she makes you feel very comfortable and not like a number...she explains things very well. Listens to my concerns, and is open to any other suggestions I may have. I always leave her office feeling like there is a plan in place...Started with a couple IUIs as we had conceived once naturally, and then knew we wanted to be aggressive and go right on to IVF.
We did the money back guaranteed program which was $25k but got a good military discount. PGS testing was another $4k...SDFC is a well oiled machine. They have multiple office that can be helpful when you work and live in different areas. The facilities are great and super clean and up to date. Scheduling is very easy and they communicate very well. The only weakness I have is that you may get passed around to different nurses, but that also helps to get you appointments when you need them...
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
I am really pleased seeing Dr. Park, she explains things very well. Listens to my concerns, and is open to any other suggestions I may have. I always leave her office feeling like there is a plan in place
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
She will answer all of your questions, so come prepared with anything you want to run by her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Susanna Park used in your cycles at San Diego Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Started with a couple IUIs as we had conceived once naturally, and then knew we wanted to be aggressive and go right on to IVF. I have an auto immune disorder, so she made sure to stay in contact with my endo to ensure my levels were where they needed to be. Waiting transfer
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at San Diego Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is very pleasant and as you go to more appointments you get to know them. There are quite a few you may have interactions with, but that is because it is a big clinic.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center.
Describe Susanna Park's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at San Diego Fertility Center.
No strong preference, but we only want to transfer one at a time
San Diego - Mission Valley

[Dr. Susanna Park] She’s positive and hopeful, and very smart, but I feel like there could have been a better exchange of protocol and procedure specifically to my diagnosis...She will transfer multiple embryos and abnormal embryos. I like this aspect of Dr. Park. We are grown adults making the grown decisions for ourselves and our future . She gives us all the information to make an informed decision.
[San Diego Fertility Center] Great office. Great receptionist. Beautiful, high tech facility. They are professional and knowledgeable. They see a lot of patients of all kinds. They are doing a good job. If you need a lot of coddling, you may want another clinic...[nursing staff] They were busy. I had to reach out, but they always answered my questions in a timely, friendly e mail and were kind and knowledgeable when I went to my appointments.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
She’s positive and hopeful, and very smart, but I feel like there could have been a better exchange of protocol and procedure specifically to my diagnosis. I also think they should heavily promote supplements, which they don’t. I had to learn and advocate on my own.
Ask for all the ways in which she feels egg quality could go up! Know the statistics 💯.
She’s very popular and busy in this big city, so I know we are one of many, but once in her office we always felt we had her full attention.
I don’t remember. I’m sorry.
Approx $40,000
She trusts her patients to make the best decisions for themselves. She will transfer multiple embryos and abnormal embryos. I like this aspect of Dr. Park. We are grown adults making the grown decisions for ourselves and our future . She gives us all the information to make an informed decision.
San Diego - Mission Valley

He [Dr. Michael Kettel] was a kind doctor and was very gentle with everything however we didnt realize our risks for iui were so low due to male infertility and were told our own only option would be ivf. He said we could continue iui and hope for a miracle but our best bet was IVF. It was hard to do both iuis and then be told based on his sperm we only ever even had a very low chance with doing iui.
Beautiful clinic [at San Diego Fertility Center], very spacious, lots of rooms. They're not very good with scheduling and have only certain times they can fit you in and arent really willing to work with you. For those that work best of luck fitting this in your schedule...We had a different nurse each time and it just felt quite awkward when we couldnt just have the same nurse. It's hard repeating everything over again with a stranger.
How was your experience with Michael Kettel at San Diego Fertility Center?
He was a kind doctor and was very gentle with everything however we didnt realize our risks for iui were so low due to male infertility and were told our own only option would be ivf. He said we could continue iui and hope for a miracle but our best bet was IVF. It was hard to do both iuis and then be told based on his sperm we only ever even had a very low chance with doing iui.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Kettel at San Diego Fertility Center?
Just be prepared to ask a lot of questions and make sure you are choosing what will actually work. We kind of feel like we wasted money trying iui twice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Kettel at San Diego Fertility Center?
He was gentle with his words and very cautious with the way he presented the different treatments.
Describe the protocols Michael Kettel used in your cycles at San Diego Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Both negative pregnancy tests. We used iui with clomid for the female along with an injection shot to trigger ovulation. We did this procedure twice. However he said the clomid we inquired about for my husband wasnt something they could do. They could only prescribe me medication.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Beautiful clinic, very spacious, lots of rooms. They're not very good with scheduling and have only certain times they can fit you in and arent really willing to work with you. For those that work best of luck fitting this in your schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Kettel at San Diego Fertility Center.
IUI out of pocket costs with medication ran about $800
Michael Kettel
San Diego - Mission Valley

Dr. Susanna Park is an extraordinary example of someone who is an expert in their field, but also always shows compassion and understanding.... After going through basic blood testing and an HSG. Dr. Park met with me again to go over my results. Based on my overall age Dr. Park recommended Femara and Clomid on each cycle and suggested we start with 3 cycles of IUI to begin with and then reassess.
This clinic [SD Fertility Center] goes out of it's way to make sure they can find a timeslot that works with your schedule and is always ready with a friendly face to answer any questions you may have. The strengths of this clinic are it's strong staff of doctors and nurses and clinic coordinators.... The staff at the Mission Valley office was always very pleasant and willing to step in and help no matter the situation. They were reliable and always available for additional questions.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Susanna Park is an extraordinary example of someone who is an expert in their field, but also always shows compassion and understanding. As a patient at the Mission Valley clinic you always have access to top care and unlimited access to Dr. Park if you should have any additional follow up questions about next steps or any concerns.
Dr. Park is an excellent listener and is never in a rush, make sure you come prepared with questions and she will stay with you until every last question is answered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Janette Renteria)
Janette is an excellent addition to the team. She was always quick to provide a phone call back or a simple answer over email. She made sure I was well coordinated every step of the way.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
This clinic goes out of it's way to make sure they can find a timeslot that works with your schedule and is always ready with a friendly face to answer any questions you may have. The strengths of this clinic are it's strong staff of doctors and nurses and clinic coordinators.
San Diego - Mission Valley

For my next transfer cycle, Dr. Park suggested an aggressive course of treatment including a double embryo transfer, endometrial scratch, antibiotics, and intralipid infusion...Dr. Park has an excellent bedside manner and is good at taking time to answer your questions. It is difficult, however, to get an appointment to speak with her - for example, following the egg retrieval I had to wait three weeks to speak with her about the results.
Their weaknesses [San Diego Fertility Center] would be accessibility to the doctor and ability to work with the patient's work schedule...The nursing staff at SDFC always answer questions that I had and were kind and compassionate...IUS were $700, and a canceled cycle was $500. IVF retrieval & first transfer was around $14,000 before medication. Each additional transfer was around $4000...For my next transfer cycle, Dr. Park suggested an aggressive course of treatment including a double embryo transfer, endometrial scratch, antibiotics, and intralipid infusion.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Park is knowledgeable and easy to work with - always clearly breaking down each step of the process. I will say that I wish I had more contact with her throughout the IUI and IVF process. She is very receptive to LGBT patients.
As there are many patients that go to SDFC it is important that you at times advocate and speak up for yourself. If you have a concern, don't be afraid to schedule an appointment to speak with Dr. Park about your concerns.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
If I had to label SDFC's strengths it would be their reputation and the personability of their staff. Their weaknesses would be accessibility to the doctor and ability to work with the patient's work schedule.
Dr. Park suggested that I do an double embryo transfer at my age (37).
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Park was very nice and accommodating. She thought out of the box for me and listened to my concerns. I did my own research and brought it to her and she ordered tests or treatments I requested. The only drawback was she didn’t fully know about MTHFR or believe that it could play a big role, but I think that I helped her to learn more about it and she’s slightly adjusted since.
[San Diego Fertility Center] Nice team, beautiful facility. Records can take a long time to get transferred but overall great clinic.... She [Dr. Park] likes crinone best for progesterone. My final cycle that had success we used lovenox and intralipids.... $11,000 IVF cycle plus meds $4500 FET $8000 PGS... She is very comfortable with transferring 2 and I had twins!
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate- she will listen.
Dr Park was always very nice, she would listen to my concerns. She came to a hospital to do a fibroid removal for me since the hospital was covered by insurance and the clinic was not. She gave me treatments I asked for that I had researched.
She likes crinone best for progesterone. My final cycle that had success we used lovenox and intralipids.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at San Diego Fertility Center.
Mostly very nice. Could have better awareness of if someone is there for miscarriage follow up or chemical pregnancy etc so they can act accordingly.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Nice team, beautiful facility. Records can take a long time to get transferred but overall great clinic. Dr Park was great, very honest and ethical and compassionate. Her team was very nice also and responsive via email.
$11,000 IVF cycle plus meds $4500 FET $8000 PGS
She is very comfortable with transferring 2 and I had twins!
San Diego - Mission Valley

She [Dr. Susanna Park] was very friendly and explained everything to me. ... She answered all of my questions and ensured I understood the risks involved with my treatment. ... She made me feel very comfortable. ... If I hadn’t of moved east, I would have still been with them [San Diego Fertility Center]. ... I would recommend her to any one ... even though I didn’t end up pregnant during my cycles
When I needed to be seen on weekends they [San Diego Fertility Center] accommodated that and any time I had a question and called the office I always received a call back. ... They [nursing staff] were super friendly and treated me with the most respect. They created an environment that felt very safe to be open and honest about our infertility struggles. ... This office made me feel like I was a part of their family. T
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
She was very friendly and explained everything to me. She made me feel very comfortable. She answered all of my questions and ensured I understood the risks involved with my treatment. I would recommend her to any one.
Be prepared for a no. Not every cycle will result in a pregnancy and it’s always tough when you get that phone call telling you that you aren’t pregnant. Stay strong
This office made me feel like I was a part of their family. They explained everything to me and treated me kindly and with respect. If I hadn’t of moved east, I would have still been with them. I love this facility and even though I didn’t end up pregnant during my cycles, I would still recommend this place to anyone.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at San Diego Fertility Center.
They were super friendly and treated me with the most respect. They created an environment that felt very safe to be open and honest about our infertility struggles.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Everything was great there. I don’t think they had any weaknesses in my opinion. When I needed to be seen on weekends they accommodated that and any time I had a question and called the office I always received a call back.

IUI With Other Docs
The clinic [San Diego Fertility Center] is a bit smaller than their main office. This clinic is also less busy. I can usually get an appointment pretty easily. I usually don't have to wait more than 5 mins. The clinic is modern and inviting. The waiting area is large and spacious. ... The nursing staff were wonderful. They were very efficient. Everytime I had an appointment I was in and out within 30 mins.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Susanna Park is a wonderful and sweet doctor. She is very attentive and compassionate throughout the process. She always made me feel welcomed and comfortable everytime I saw her. After the first unsuccessful egg retrieval she asked if we wanted to try again. Knowing that we tied IUI in the past, she wanted to make sure that we emotionally and physically wanted to try the egg retrieval process again. During the follow up after the second unsuccessful egg retrieval, she presented us with other options. The process is not easy emotionally and physically. But her thoughtfulness makes the process a lot smoother.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
She explained everything clearly, where you understand what's going to happen. She also took our feelings and emotions into account.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
The clinic is a bit smaller than their main office. This clinic is also less busy. I can usually get an appointment pretty easily. I usually don't have to wait more than 5 mins. The clinic is modern and inviting. The waiting area is large and spacious.
San Diego - Mission Valley

Dr. Park was so warm and would explain these intimate and highly scientific procedures in an understandable way. She gave me realistic confidence about our prospects and the course of action that needed to be employed...Dr. Park is so knowledgeable, but she made sure to make sure I was not overwhelmed with information. Dr. Park had a great demeanor that makes a very stressful situation seem routine. Dr. Park was empathetic when necessary, but always remained professional and positive.
The clinic [SD Fert Center] is clean and comfortable. The clinic does not make you feel like you are in a doctors office and that was very comforting. From the person who checks you in to the person who inseminated me, I was met with such graciousness and genuine concern for my journey...Everybody was so helpful and warm. They were emphathic and compassionate....It was approximately $800 per cycle for the medication and the IUI. That does not include the price of donor sperm.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Stay the course and never hold back with a questions - she will answer them all.
Initially, Dr. Park waived my HSG test; however, after the first unsuccessful attempt at IUI, she made me take a month off and get the HSG Test so as to insure there was no glaring issues. Further, I was given cholmid and it did not help to produce multiple follicles. On my second IUI, my cholmid dose was doubled, but it did not produce a second follicle. However, I was able to conceive a singleton through to birth.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at San Diego Fertility Center.
Everybody was so helpful and warm. They were emphathic and compassionate.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
The clinic is clean and comfortable. The clinic does not make you feel like you are in a doctors office and that was very comforting. From the person who checks you in to the person who inseminated me, I was met with such graciousness and genuine concern for my journey.
San Diego - Mission Valley
[Dr. Susanna Park is] the perfect blend of "knows her stuff" and "I got you." I trusted her and the clinic completely and did not feel like I needed to advocate for myself - I felt like she was truly already my advocate. It was as stress free as this process can be. I was calm going into retrieval and transfer because Dr. Park had earned my trust through the whole process. She's wonderful...clear, articulate and knowledgeable while also being incredibly warm and compassionate.
SDFC is super efficient. They get you in and out for appointments quickly so you do not have to miss much work. They worked with our insurance too. They are organized and professional - I never felt like I had to call to ask paperwork related questions or to advocate for myself - they totally had me covered...Megan was amazing - answered emails in off hours and truly showed compassion at every appointment. I felt so taken care of by the nursing staff.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Park is clear, articulate and knowledgeable while also being incredibly warm and compassionate. She's the perfect blend of "knows her stuff" and "I got you." I trusted her and the clinic completely and did not feel like I needed to advocate for myself - I felt like she was truly already my advocate. It was as stress free as this process can be. I was calm going into retrieval and transfer because Dr. Park had earned my trust through the whole process. She's wonderful.
See her!
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
She would only transfer a maximum of 2 embryos.

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
She [Dr. Park] always did multiple embryo transfer said we had a higher chance...I would have loved for them to invest more time to know or understand why my body wouldn't keep the pregnancies instead of just doing the same repetitive treatment. I never received an answer to my WHY did this transfer not work. I never felt like they cared about me and my situation I felt like they cared about there number.
The [San Diego Fertility Center clinic] appointments always had to be done in the morning no afternoon appointments so I missed a lot of work hrs...At first they had me under a plan that was Success Guarantee and then after the second retrieval and no successful transfers they just took me off the plan and said It had expired and It was no longer valid and never returned any of the funds I had to take a loan out for.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
I would have loved for them to invest more time to know or understand why my body wouldn't keep the pregnancies instead of just doing the same repetitive treatment. I never received an answer to my WHY did this transfer not work. I never felt like they cared about me and my situation I felt like they cared about there number. At first they had me under a plan that was Success Guarantee and then after the second retrieval and no successful transfers they just took me off the plan and said It had expired and It was no longer valid and never returned any of the funds I had to take a loan out for.
don't trust San Diego fertility center they only care about there numbers not the patients.
it seemed like just the same treatment for EVERYONE not a treatment designed for me
ivf baby asprin birth control Lupron 20 ultrasound estrogen tablets ultrasound blood work progesterone azithromycin and prednisone for transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
They were nice but nothing special.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
They don't care about YOU they care about there numbers and money. They wouldn't even refund my money for the success guarantee even though we had a contract and they should have refunded me. I had to go to a new clinic to see what my options were.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at San Diego Fertility Center.
The appointments always had to be done in the morning no afternoon appointments so I missed a lot of work hrs.
18,900 success guarantee plan Ivf plus medications and other labs and test
She always did multiple embryo transfer said we had a higher chance

2020, Unknown Success
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Surrogacy With Other Docs
Dr. Park is very personable and understanding of her patients needs and desires. She is extremely knowledgeable and up to speed with the latest and greatest treatments and procedures coming out. She is very in demand, but still takes the time to get back to you...She preferred single embryo transfers because of the high risks to multiple embryos. She simple told us the pros and cons of each and is letting us decide what we wanted to do...is very knowledgeable and understanding of where we were at in our process. She tried to explain anything we did not understand and was always there to answer our question, no matter how trivial.
Starting this during the quarantine, so I think the situation is a bit different as they rotate their staff around. But everyone [at San Diego Fertility Center] has been very helpful through email and phone. They have been very responsive and answered all of our questions or directed us to someone else within the clinic who would know the answers. So far no cons...Dr. Park is very knowledgeable and understanding of where we were at in our process. She tried to explain anything we did not understand and was always there to answer our question, no matter how trivial.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Make sure you message her, as you can't go wrong.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Starting this during the quarantine, so I think the situation is a bit different as they rotate their staff around. But everyone has been very helpful through email and phone. They have been very responsive and answered all of our questions or directed us to someone else within the clinic who would know the answers. So far no cons.
She preferred single embryo transfers because of the high risks to multiple embryos. She simple told us the pros and cons of each and is letting us decide what we wanted to do... we already had in our mind single.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Park was amazing and always so clear in what the next steps were. She was kind and understanding and excited for our future...She was extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond for us as patients. She was so clear and thorough as we were first time patience. We have since recommended her to lots of our friends! We LOVE her!
[San Diego Fertility Center] Nursing staff was wonderful! They were a little scattered when we were doing the RIVF and getting our cycles aligned with calendars and stuff, but they were very responsive when we had questions...Always very friendly and happy to see you! They were helpful in getting appointments scheduled and very flexible as things changes all the time based on cycles. We LOVE our clinic and have recommended to many friends.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Go in with an open mind and she will help steer you in the best/most successful direction.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
We did pay up front and insurance wasn’t billed.
We tried with 2 embryos the first time and Dr Park discussed the chances of getting pregnant as well as the chances of twins. We felt completely knowledgeable about our options.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at San Diego Fertility Center.
Calendars were hard to follow and days were off on meds in the beginning but they worked with us to get everything corrected:)

2021, Successful
Dr Park was amazing in accompanying us through this journey, sharing all the information we needed and wanted, providing strong insights based on her experience to support us every steps of the way...has a genuinely human approach in treating her patients, what gave us full confidence we made the right choice in going to her...transparent communication was very helpful to make the best rationale decision in a time that is very emotionally challenging for patients...
We had interactions with Dr Park direclty and a lot of SDFC stakeholder. Each role was very clear and coordination across the different team members was very effective. So navigation was super smooth and guided all the way...Dr Park was very transparent, providing us all the necessary information for us to make the right decisions. She has a genuinely human approach make us 100% certain we made the right choice in selecting her...
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
do not hesitate at all!!
Dr Park was amazing in accompanying us through this journey, sharing all the information we needed and wanted, providing strong insights based on her experience to support us every steps of the way. Dr Park has a genuinely human approach in treating her patients, what gave us full confidence we made the right choice in going to her.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
We had interactions with Dr Park direclty and a lot of SDFC stakeholder. Each role was very clear and coordination across the different team members was very effective. So navigation was super smooth and guided all the way, thanks to the great experience from SDFC.
40k$
Dr Park experience and transparent communication was very helpful to make the best rationale decision in a time that is very emotionally challenging for patients

2020, Consult
[Dr. Susanna Park's] very patient and good at explaining things in a way that everyone can understand...She was so warm and showed a lot of empathy! She explained everything to us in great deal and even handed me a tissue when I was crying...She made us feel very comfortable and even explained things to us with drawings, pictures and diagrams. She encouraged us and we loved that she also works very closely with our fertility acupuncture clinic we go to.
So far, it [San Diego Fertility Center] seems to be very clean and welcoming. The front desk staff are always very sweet. Anytime we have sent an email, we have always gotten a prompt response! So far there have not been any weaknesses that I can think of since we haven’t actually started our cycle yet...Our Mini IVF was broken down into different categories. I think the cost before meds would be about $15K...[Dr. Susanna Park's] very patient and good at explaining things in a way that everyone can understand...She was so warm and showed a lot of empathy! She explained everything to us in great deal and even handed me a tissue when I was crying...She made us feel very comfortable and even explain
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Park greeted us with a very warm personality and kind regard. She made us feel very comfortable and even explained things to us with drawings, pictures and diagrams. She encouraged us and we loved that she also works very closely with our fertility acupuncture clinic we go to.
Just ask a lot of questions because she’s very patient and good at explaining things in a way that everyone can understand.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at San Diego Fertility Center.
We haven’t got that far yet.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
So far, it seems to be very clean and welcoming. The front desk staff are always very sweet. Anytime we have sent an email, we have always gotten a prompt response! So far there have not been any weaknesses that I can think of since we haven’t actually started our cycle yet.
San Diego - Mission Valley

I felt very valuable as a patient [of Dr. Susanna Park]...was very compassionate and helpful during every step. She answered all questions I had even when I received 4 negative pregnancy tests from my IUI treatments. During the consultation she explained everything in depth for me to understand and even gave my wife information if she wanted to donate her eggs...I used IUI with clomid and ovidrel injections.
The clinic [San Diego Fertility Center] remembers the patients. I walk through the door and the receptionist knew my name after a few visits. All the love and care the staff shows you, makes you feel so happy. The downfall is when you need a weekend appointment and you have to travel to Del Mar where that staff may not know you like the others do...[the nurses are] The absolute best. They always had a smile and showed so much joy for you during your visits. They were all wishing and hoping for a positive pregnancy every time.
How was your experience with Susanna Park at San Diego Fertility Center?
Susanna Park was very compassionate and helpful during every step. She answered all questions I had even when I received 4 negative pregnancy tests from my IUI treatments. During the consultation she explained everything in depth for me to understand and even gave my wife information if she wanted to donate her eggs.
Ask questions! She is there to help.
I felt very valuable as a patient
I used IUI with clomid and ovidrel injections.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
The clinic remembers the patients. I walk through the door and the receptionist knew my name after a few visits. All the love and care the staff shows you, makes you feel so happy. The downfall is when you need a weekend appointment and you have to travel to Del Mar where that staff may not know you like the others do.
IUI treatments are 700 each time
San Diego - Mission Valley

Dr. Chuan was very personable and always in a good mood which is great, but I felt like she always had some where better to be. I felt like any questions I asked were annoying to her. She had a way of just talking to my husband instead of me, like I’m not capable of understanding what she is saying but my husband is. That bothered me because I’m the one who’s body is going through this, I’m the one who should be acknowledged...she kept saying but you’re so young, if I’d known you would be a poor responder I would have kept you on the meds longer. Only 3 made it into embryos. She suggested that we only transfer 2 at most the first time so we did. The nurse at my exam found polyps in my uterus so I had to have surgery to remove those before the transfer could be done to give me the best chance of the embryos sticking. She performed my transfer and that was a nice experience, she was very friendly and warm for those. That transfer failed and I had to wait until I could come up with $4,000 more to transfer my la
I felt like the clinic [San Diego Fertility Center] was a well oiled machine. Not too many smiles from the nurses, seems like they just wanted to get me in and out. I don’t think they really wanted to know me as a person...If you are a same sex couple or need a surrogate, this is a great clinic for you because I later learned that is the demographic they deal with and specialize in with most. I’m not in either of those situations so I don’t feel like it benefited me at all...
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
I felt like the clinic was a well oiled machine. Not too many smiles from the nurses, seems like they just wanted to get me in and out. I don’t think they really wanted to know me as a person.
Describe the protocols Sandy Chuan used in your cycles at San Diego Fertility Center and their degree of success.
From the beginning she told me that I shouldn’t have any trouble conceiving since I was “so young”; I was 29 going to be 30 at the time. Then my results can’t back that I have diminished ovarian reserve, which was a shock, but still she said you have age on your side you’ll be fine. I was put on clomid, gonal F and menopur injections to stimulate my ovaries. Then with the egg retrieval, which she didn’t perform another doctor did who I never met, only 5 eggs were retrieved. She was shocked when she learned that, she kept saying but you’re so young, if I’d known you would be a poor responder I would have kept you on the meds longer. Only 3 made it into embryos. She suggested that we only transfer 2 at most the first time so we did. The nurse at my exam found polyps in my uterus so I had to have surgery to remove those before the transfer could be done to give me the best chance of the embryos sticking. She performed my transfer and that was a nice experience, she was very friendly and warm for those. That transfer failed and I had to wait until I could come up with $4,000 more to transfer my last embryo. About 8 months later I started the whole process again to prepare for transfer. I was put on the usual clomid, progesterone, and estrogen, but this time I had to take triple the estrogen taking it orally, vaginally, and wearing patches since my follicles were not growing fast enough. Polyps were found again so I had to have those removed. Dr. Chuan transferred my last embryo and I Had my blood test on Christmas Eve and was told later that night it wa negative. I couldn’t get an appointment to go over my results until the first of February, which I thought was too long. When we talked she was very uncaring so different than how she was at the transfers. I asked if there anything I can do on my own to help my chances or if she could prescribe me clomid or anything to help my chances of conceiving naturally while I wait to come up with more money to do another cycle and she said no. I even asked if I should change my diet or what she recommends and she said that won’t help, there’s nothing to do. I was told I’m a poor responder but she doesn’t no why. So I’m left with more questions than answers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Hoffman )
Jenn was very thorough and was able to get me the papers and info I needed especially after when I was applying for grants. She did intimate me a little, I was scared sometimes to ask too many questions, I felt like she was annoyed.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
They have early hours so it made it very convenient for me to get my sonograms done and make it to work on time. The clinic is beautiful and very clean. They get stuff done really fast and get you on your way. I know they have a lot of patients and never ending cycles to treat I so I do understand how they can be rushed but it would help to still keep some warmth, compassion, and friendliness since every one coming in there is going through a very emotional process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center.
$13,500 for a round of IVF. $400 for hysteroscopy. $4,000 for additional transfers. $5,000 for meds.
Describe Sandy Chuan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at San Diego Fertility Center.
I initially wanted to transfer all 3 of my embryos in together but she advised me that was not a good choice since I could have multiple babies and that’s dangerous for me. Which I agree was the right decision and safest approach.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at San Diego Fertility Center.
Overall the clinic is run very well. It might just be me personally who didn’t feel welcomed and as comfortable as I should feel. One example that made me feel like no one acknowledged or cared about me is when I had my transfer done I wore special socks that said “put that baby in me”. The doctor thought they were cute and asked if she could take a picture. I said of course. So a little while later I check their Instagram and I’m happy to see they put my picture up; only they captioned it “we love how loving and supportive our surrogates are!” I’m not a surrogate, my doctor knows that, my husband was in the room with me. So that just shows me that I’m not even important enough to remember.
Temecula
From the very first moment I spoke with Dr. Chuan, I immediately felt comfortable. My husband and I walked away from our consultation absolutely refreshed and ready to attempt another IVF cycle...never once made either of us feel rushed or like we were taking up her time. She has answered every question with a smile and absolute honesty. She is realistic about expectations and potential problems, but extremely positive and encouraging. As I prepared for multiple surgeries, I always felt a little bit better once she came to the bedside prior to the surgery. I knew I was in good hands! She is an excellent communicator, and I would only trust any future transfers or cycles with her.
staff [at San Diego Fertility Center] (especially the Temecula office!) made me feel like family. I always felt that I was taken care of. Every interaction has been personable, supportive, and encouraging. I have felt cared for and have never doubted my treatment plan because I know they always have my best interests in mind...I had the best, most personable experience with Jenn and Monica [nurses], especially. They are supportive, encouraging, compassionate, and they truly care. No matter how silly my question, they were immediately available with an amazing response time. Jenn is a wealth of information when it comes to helping with funding, resources, and scheduling. Monica managed all my protoc
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
From the very first moment I spoke with Dr. Chuan, I immediately felt comfortable. My husband and I walked away from our consultation absolutely refreshed and ready to attempt another IVF cycle (after a previous experience with another provider in NC that was awful). Dr. Chuan never once made either of us feel rushed or like we were taking up her time. She has answered every question with a smile and absolute honesty. She is realistic about expectations and potential problems, but extremely positive and encouraging. As I prepared for multiple surgeries, I always felt a little bit better once she came to the bedside prior to the surgery. I knew I was in good hands! She is an excellent communicator, and I would only trust any future transfers or cycles with her.
Don't be afraid to ask questions - use this amazing resource as an opportunity to never feel like you are being "a bother" to a provider ever again.
Dr. Chuan and her staff (especially the Temecula office!) made me feel like family. I always felt that I was taken care of. Every interaction has been personable, supportive, and encouraging. I have felt cared for and have never doubted my treatment plan because I know they always have my best interests in mind.
Dr. Chuan utilized my previous IVF records and our consult to adjust a care plan for my IVF egg retrieval and frozen transfer cycle. She is more on the conservative side when it comes to her treatment and while I was not a fan of the additional injections at the time, I knew in my heart she recommended it for success. What I really like about Dr. Chuan is she did not just do an IVF cycle and leave it at that. She really cared to find the root of the problem, which for me was also endometriosis and fibroids, which she treated quickly and efficiently. In any previous IVF experiences, I had been shuffled around to different doctors when I did not meet a classic IVF response. Dr. Chuan never made me feel like she was going to just send me back to my OB-GYN or primary care doctor - she truly is a fertility specialist and does not just focus her energy on the high dollar IVF cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jenn and Monica)
It is hard to write a review on the Temecula staff without getting emotional. I had the best, most personable experience with Jenn and Monica, especially. They are supportive, encouraging, compassionate, and they truly care. No matter how silly my question, they were immediately available with an amazing response time. Jenn is a wealth of information when it comes to helping with funding, resources, and scheduling. Monica managed all my protocols and medication, performed any in-office procedures and ultrasounds, delivered all my health information precisely and accurately and I always knew I was in good hands. I never felt like I was in a doctor's office, it always felt like I was visiting friends who truly cared and were rooting for my success from day 1. They make you feel like you are the only patient in their care. I do not know how they can do that for hundreds of people but they do! I especially liked that I felt I really had a 'team'; I saw the same people every single time and that consistency was essential.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
SDFC works like a well-oiled machine. If someone does not have an answer, they immediately can redirect you to someone that does. I made all of my appointments through Myrna and I never had a difficult time finding an appt time that would work with my schedule, and she made everything quick and easy. I am SO grateful that SDFC offers satellite offices. All other major procedures were performed in the San Diego office which is beautiful and state-of -the-art. The offices are clean and beautiful, and all the staff I encountered were great.
Dr. Chuan spent a lot of time with me on a phone consult to discuss my options of transferring embryos. We discussed the pros and cons, she recommended me to a genetic counselor (which was FABULOUS and helped me to understand so much more), and she made me feel like the decision was ultimately up to me. She was supportive of transferring two embryos, when in the past clinics have said only those over the age of 40 can do so, as long as they were all a healthy quality, and she told me when she was uncomfortable with one of my choices. I respected her decision and we were successful for the first time ever.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at San Diego Fertility Center.
I only had one minor problem with having records transferred to my OB-GYN. It was the second records request (the initial one was immediate and perfect) and I sent it via email. Once I followed up it was corrected that day.
2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Chuan is great! She is very good at explaining things and is encouraging. I just wish she was more available for questions. I have only seen her once at our consultation appointment. After our first IUI failed I wanted to change up the protocol and Dr. Chuan's staff said I couldnt do that unless I made an appointment with the doctor and I couldnt speak with her for 3 weeks (telephone appointment). Besides that, Dr. Chuan is the only reason why I have stayed with this clinic...Make sure you're prepared with all of your questions at your consultation appointment because you'll be dealing with her staff afterwards.
They [staff at San Diego Fertility Center] actually wanted to schedule it 39 hours after my trigger (which didnt make sense to me) so I had to speak with the PA about having to do my trigger shot later. IUI #2 failed. I think their timing of the IUI's arent very accurate...Every time I've ever had a question, the NP acted like she was in a rush to leave the exam room (her hand on the door as you're asking questions)...I wanted to change my med protocol and was told I couldnt do so unless I spoke to the doctor who wasnt available for 3 weeks. I told them that I've been on clomid 4 times and didnt think I was responding anymore.
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
Clomid 50 mg days 3-7 & trigger for IUI #1 which failed (only produced 1 mature follicle). IUI #1 scheduled 36 hours after trigger. IUI #2: clomid 100 mg days 3-7 & trigger 36 hours prior to the IUI. They actually wanted to schedule it 39 hours after my trigger (which didnt make sense to me) so I had to speak with the PA about having to do my trigger shot later. IUI #2 failed. I think their timing of the IUI's arent very accurate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen & Monica )
The nursing staff is nice if you sit there and do whatever they say and dont question them. The second you begin to question them, their true colors come out. I dont like that the give contradictory directions for example scheduling my IUI 39 hours after they told me to trigger rather than 36 hours after. They also said it didnt matter how my husband transported his sample, even though the paper directions they give with the sample cup have very specific directions. Every time I've ever had a question, the NP acted like she was in a rush to leave the exam room (her hand on the door as you're asking questions).
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Advocate for yourself. The only one who acts like they actually care about you is the doctor (who you'll only deal with once). Ask your questions even if they make you feel like you're wasting their time.
Each IUI was $700 not including meds which were another $100 per cycle.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at San Diego Fertility Center.
I wanted to change my med protocol and was told I couldnt do so unless I spoke to the doctor who wasnt available for 3 weeks. I told them that I've been on clomid 4 times and didnt think I was responding anymore. The PA wasnt listening to my concerns and said I would need to talk to the doctor about changing the med, which I know a PA can prescribe a new med. It would've taken a simple call/text to the doctor to change the med but seems like she just didnt want to.
Temecula

We absolutely adore her! We felt she [Dr. Chuan] truly cared about our case individually and she made it very clear what our treatment plan was. We appreciate her honesty when I came to our fertility issues but she was still extremely positive and made us feel like we will leave with a baby either way. She did not push any additional cost on us. When it came to PGS testing she definitely told us the pros and cons and completely left the decision up to us.
I love everything about this clinic [San Diego Fertility] from a to Z. It's clean organized and welcoming! I am midway through our 1st cycle of IVF and at this point I have no complaints. I truly feel that every member of the team loves their job and it makes a huge impact on the energy in the clinic....We are still in the process of qualifying for guaranteed IVF. It is a little bit higher in price than your standard cycle but we feel given our circumstances it is absolutely worth every penny!
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
We absolutely adore her! We felt she truly cared about our case individually and she made it very clear what our treatment plan was. We appreciate her honesty when I came to our fertility issues but she was still extremely positive and made us feel like we will leave with a baby either way. She did not push any additional cost on us. When it came to PGS testing she definitely told us the pros and cons and completely left the decision up to us. We did not at all feel pressured to spend more money then we already were
Give yourself a few hours for your consultation because she does not at all make you Feel rushed at all! We got individual time with her and the nurse and the financial advisor
She brought us straight to her office for our initial consultation and spent a great amount of time explaining everything to us step-by-step and asking if we had any questions along the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jenn)
Jenn is always so easy to reach if I have any questions at all. Every time I have gone in for blood work I have not had to wait and she already has everything set up and ready to go to get me in-and-out. I have very poor veins and it normally takes a few sticks to get blood but Jen can always get it 1st try!
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
I love everything about this clinic from a to Z. It's clean organized and welcoming! I am midway through our 1st cycle of IVF and at this point I have no complaints. I truly feel that every member of the team loves their job and it makes a huge impact on the energy in the clinic.
I would say it definitely goes case by case. She does both however we are only 23 years old and have never been pregnant so in our case she said she will transfer one embryo a few times and depending on results she may go to two
Temecula
Dr Chuan was great she broke everything down so that i understood everything from whats happening and what our options are and the next steps are. She is truly an expert and you can see that with her conversations i had with her. ... After the consult I began to see the NP [SD Fertility Ctr] ... Also treatment did not seem to be custom or modified to me and what I'm going through.
If you need some emotional support from the clinic staff [San Diego Fertility Center] the Temecula clinic is not where you can get it from but if thats something you do not need and just want business only the n this will work for you. ... The nurse was short i felt as I was in and out without any sort of connection with her and the same for the other staff that assisted her. Although there was one nurse i had the opportunity to meet and she was really approachable and nice.
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
Have questions prepared because she is super receptive and great at answering questions.
After the consult I began to see the NP and i would come in for my scan and leave no conversations about what im feeling and once i brought up about not triggering and she said its its whatever I want to do. After each appt i was told what to do and that seemed expected and there was also no communication between the office staff or myself which when i attempted to they were really short with me. Also treatment did not seem to be custom or modified to me and what I'm going through. Again lack of discussion about what os happening and after my 2nd chemical pregnancy i was told that at least im getting the results of a positive pregnancy test which is great
I took letrozole on cycle day 3 to 7 and would scan the follicles on day 3 and 12 and 14 if needed after size is sufficient i would trigger on day 12 or 14 and beta would happen on day 12
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Monica NP)
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Dr Chuan is great. If you need some emotional support from the clinic staff the Temecula clinic is not where you can get it from but if thats something you do not need and just want business only the n this will work for you.
My consult and follow up were covered but i had to pay for the medication cycle and the medication was a separate cost in addition to the office visits.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at San Diego Fertility Center.
Beta testing the office completed they called the next day instead of calling the same day

IUI With Other Docs
Dr Chuan always made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me. She always knew the details of our case and had a warm bedside manner. ... Dr Chuan would always visit before and after any procedure. She would explain in detail before the procedure started and also go over the details and results afterwards. She always had a smile on her face and had compassion and understanding for ALL of my many questions!
This clinic [San Diego Fertility Center] is informative, understanding, detailed, clean and friendly. I have followed up since we have been released from them and they still remember me and take my calls and follow up on the baby. ... We did the success guarantee program which was $21,915.00. ... Jen was my primary nurse. ... She was always available by phone or email and I would always get a response before the end of the day.
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
As with any doctor, have all of your questions and concerned prepared before an appointment as her time is valuable and you want to make sure she can address everything at your appointment with her.
She chose the IVF for us as we had very fertile numbers. She chose and suggested that we just transfer 1 embryo as she felt transferring 2 could result in a higher risk pregnancy and since we had fertile numbers she thought there would be a good chance both would take. During injections for the egg retrieval, she put me on cetritide so that my body would not ovulate on its own.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jen was my primary nurse. She is always so helpful and informative. She always encouraged me and answered all of my questions. She was always available by phone or email and I would always get a response before the end of the day.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
This clinic is informative, understanding, detailed, clean and friendly. I have followed up since we have been released from them and they still remember me and take my calls and follow up on the baby. I feel like they were a huge part of our journey and I am so thankful for them!
We did the success guarantee program which was $21,915.00. This program was also refundable by a percentage each cycle.
We are glad that we listened to her suggestion to just transfer 1 embryo as it was a successful pregnancy and I wouldn't have wanted a higher risk pregnancy carrying multiples.
Temecula

Get to know [Dr. Said Daneshmand's] assistant - she's the key to his calendar!...I was a surrogate under his care and he made me feel just as important as the intended parent and the embryos...very simple and effective protocol. Also, during transfer he had a great strategy for the procedure and made sure the location was just right. We transferred two embyros and I was pregnant with a singleton the first IVF cycle, having a beautiful baby boy in October of that same year.
Michelle [nurse at San Diego Fertility Center] was always reachable and treated me well! We connected on a personal level and she always knew my name when I walked in. I felt like she was truly invested in my process and seeing me through the entire way...Driving to San Diego was tough, but luckily I was able to go to a satellite clinic in Temecula which cut my driving time down by half. They all took the time to get to know me and all staff, from the front desk, to the phlebotomist to the nurse and doctor, were all fantastic.
How was your experience with Said Daneshmand at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Daneshmand has found his calling and true passion in life. I was a surrogate under his care and he made me feel just as important as the intended parent and the embryos. He's a personable guy that makes you feel very important and at ease. Whenever I had a question he was only a phone call away and the day of the transfer I felt so comfortable in his care. He explained the procedure from start to finish before we even started. The intended parent had so many questions and he took the time to answer each and every one, as if he had all the time in the world.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Said Daneshmand at San Diego Fertility Center?
Get to know his assistant - she's the key to his calendar! :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Said Daneshmand at San Diego Fertility Center?
While I only met Dr. Daneshmand for the FET, he was personable and available by phone whenever I needed him. He walked me through several potential miscarriage scares and always put me at ease during the process.
Describe the protocols Said Daneshmand used in your cycles at San Diego Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Estradiol tablets and Progesterone in Fish Oil - very simple and effective protocol. Also, during transfer he had a great strategy for the procedure and made sure the location was just right. We transferred two embyros and I was pregnant with a singleton the first IVF cycle, having a beautiful baby boy in October of that same year.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Walsh)
Michelle was always reachable and treated me well! We connected on a personal level and she always knew my name when I walked in. I felt like she was truly invested in my process and seeing me through the entire way.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Describe Said Daneshmand's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at San Diego Fertility Center.
He recommended 2-embryos be transferred with a 70% success rate that one would take (which is exactly what happened).
Said Daneshmand
Temecula

Our first meeting with Dr. Chuan was very simple and clinical. She was very receptive to our feelings and carefully looked through the stack of paperwork from our previous dr about the treatments that we’d already done. The appointments that I did see her, she was very kind, informative and had great bedside manner. ... Overall it was a wonderful experience, but I don’t think that I saw her as much as I expected to
It is hard to not feel like a number, but the kindness and sweetness of the office staff [San Diego Fertility Center] made my experience much more enjoyable and I feel like I created wonderful relationships with them. ... There were days that the staff and doctors worked in an office in San Diego so I would have to drive. ... I absolutely loved the nursing staff. They were the people that I saw most often, the people that answered most of my questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
Our first meeting with Dr. Chuan was very simple and clinical. She was very receptive to our feelings and carefully looked through the stack of paperwork from our previous dr about the treatments that we’d already done. The appointments that I did see her, she was very kind, informative and had great bedside manner. If she saw that I was nervous, she always reassured me and let me take my time getting my emotions under control. Overall it was a wonderful experience, but I don’t think that I saw her as much as I expected to
Ask questions… Don’t be afraid to ask for clarification on things.
I feel that with all that comes with fertility treatments it is very scheduled and very planned and very strategic. It is hard to not feel like a number, but the kindness and sweetness of the office staff made my experience much more enjoyable and I feel like I created wonderful relationships with them.
Injections and treatments leading up to anger triple were pretty standard, when my egg retrieval occurred they found polyps in my uterus, so they decided to freeze my eggs, scraped my uterus and allow time for my levels to go down before embryo transfer. They did a biopsy on what they found in my uterus, it came back clear and as soon as my next cycle came around we prepared for embryo transfer. All went as planned and I received a positive pregnancy test two weeks later resulting in a full term birth of my son.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at San Diego Fertility Center.
I absolutely loved the nursing staff. They were the people that I saw most often, the people that answered most of my questions and concerns. They became who I was most familiar with.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
I think overall the clinic was great! There were days that the staff and doctors worked in an office in San Diego so I would have to drive. I didn’t mind the drive and they were pretty flexible with me when needed. Depending on the timing of my treatments I would see them in to macula or San Diego, but both were pretty convenient.
I love my nurse stated that she was amazing. All my expenses are wonderful
20,000-30,000
I only had two embryos to transfer, so we decided to transfer both… We didn’t have a need to select a specific embryo, as long as it was healthy we are ready to transfer.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Chuan spent an extensive amount of time on our initial consultation because I was in shock by what I was being told and had so many questions and needed her to repeat to me again what she said . She explained all our options. She was very sincere and empathetic. She kept me focused and reminded me to take it day by day. I would highly recommend Dr. Chuan....Read everything you can about your situation, I know it's hard because your depressed or like me in shock, but try to read up and come prepared with your questions, any question you have are important.
Jenn [was my] medical assistant. She was always available to me after hours with my questions and helped me keep inventory of what medications I had or needed to order. She was my rock, she always had hope for me and would say "I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one" she gave me hope and encouragement. Michelle NP was so sweet she is very good at explaining what were looking at on the monitor and then explaining the process in a way that I can understand. She also spent the time answering all my questions. She too was hopeful for us.
How was your experience with Sandy Chuan at San Diego Fertility Center?
I felt I was treated very well, Dr Chuan was very straightforward with me and empathetic, called me personally and spent along time on the phone with explaining what the next step would be (aside from our lengthy consultation because I had so many questions and was very anxious and upset by this infertility diagnosis).
We did 1 cycle of injections d/t my age= no follicle response canceled 2nd cycle of high dose injections same as above no response from my body canceled. She gave me the option of trying Clomid pill; so far 3 cycles on this Cycle 1 ovulated before retrieval, she decided to keep a closer eye on me. Cycle 2 led to egg retrieval and 2 frozen embryos Cycle 3 ovulated 1 of the 2 follicles we decided to save our money instead of going after 1 egg and try another cycle Waiting to start my next cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jenn Hoffman )
Jenn Medical Assistant. She was always available to me after hours with my questions and helped me keep inventory of what medications I had or needed to order. She was my rock, she always had hope for me and would say "I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one" she gave me hope and encouragement. Michelle NP was so sweet she is very good at explaining what were looking at on the monitor and then explaining the process in a way that I can understand. She also spent the time answering all my questions. She too was hopeful for us.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Beautiful office, staff is professional and tries to work with your work schedule. They are organized and always followed through with your questions. They all seem to know exactly what is going in with your case. It makes you feel like your in great hands!
6,000 for medication 11,000 for cycles and egg retrieval