1111 Harwood Drive South
Fargo, ND 58104

She was the first doctor who took the time and let us ask every question we had. During our first consultation we were able to be with her for over an hour, she made us feel very comfortable. ... But, I did feel like Dr. Dahl led us in the wrong direction. After getting another opinion/consultation about our Male Factor portion we were told that we should not have been continuing with IUIs. I felt like if we were given the raw facts we could have saved our money to go towards a treatment with a higher chance of a positive outcome.
I wish the clinic [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] employees (receptionists) realize a lot of things are time sensitive and not all patients have the same protocol/challenges. I felt like receptionist often tried to give recommendations that should have been made by nurses. ... When we decided to start our treatment again we were told we were going to start that month from the first nurse. A week later the second nurse told us that we would only monitor that cycle. It was very frustrating that the nurses were not in the same page.
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She was the first doctor who took the time and let us ask every question we had. During our first consultation we were able to be with her for over an hour, she made us feel very comfortable. Our first doctor consulted Dr.Dahl during our treatments, it was nice to have both doctors talking with each other. But, I did feel like Dr. Dahl led us in the wrong direction. After getting another opinion/consultation about our Male Factor portion we were told that we should not have been continuing with IUIs. I felt like if we were given the raw facts we could have saved our money to go towards a treatment with a higher chance of a positive outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Ask her to be a little more blunt. Do not sugar coat the facts.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
I had a fairly good experience, but very rarely did we get to be seen by Dr.Dahl. Rather, I was generally seen by the other doctors in the clinic.
Describe the protocols Stephanie Dahl used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I felt like she never personalizes a plan to me, rather what ever partner I saw that day I went in their protocol. One month I was on Leterzole, and one month I was on chlomid. I was on estradiol and progesterone with my previous doctor. Dr. Dahl did not continue with that protocol, and we did not see any improvement from not being on them.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
I wish the clinic employees (receptionists) realize a lot of things are time sensitive and not all patients have the same protocol/challenges. I felt like receptionist often tried to give recommendations that should have been made by nurses. The clinic did a fairly good job making everyone feel welcome!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
One IUI generally cost around $5000. I was seen at a Satellite clinic as the clinic was 4 hours away, so my cost could be widely different from what they would have been if I were to do everything at her clinic.
Describe Stephanie Dahl's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
I was dealing with 2 different. Years and they were on 2 complete different pages. It became frustrating when I got my hopes thinking I was going to be able to start a cycle, to only be told the next week I would only be monitored that cycle. I wish I could have had 1 Assigned nurse
Fargo

Dr. Christensen was always patient to answer any questions I had, described why he was prescribing/planning they cycle and gave me all the details of what to expect. He is very personable, interested in more than just getting another patients. I had him for my consult as well at during many appointments.... Since I have a high AMH he started with lower does of the meds to avoid creating too many follicles, as that wasn't working he would adjust the doses and when they were given.
The doctors and nurses [Sanford Repro Med] were amazing, very personable, willing to answer any questions, prompt in replying to questions or giving information mid cycle after monitoring appointments. The billing staff is a nightmare to work with. I have been going back and forth with them for about 9 months now. During one of my first appointments I was told they do not like to bill my insurance because they can be difficult to bill through their online billing system
How was your experience with Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Christensen was always patient to answer any questions I had, described why he was prescribing/planning they cycle and gave me all the details of what to expect. He is very personable, interested in more than just getting another patients. I had him for my consult as well at during many appointments. He was very detailed in the consult, he took time to read over my chart, ask questions and create a plan for moving forward with more fertility treatments. I always left appointments after seeing him feeling confident in what we were doing as far as treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Listen to what he has to say and don't be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
The doctor and staff always remembered who I was, what was currently going on for the cycle, and even small details like what I was going to be doing the previous weekend. They were very personable and made me feel like I was the only patient there.
Describe the protocols Steffen Christensen used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We did timed intercourse and one IUI cycle with just femara initially. Once that didn't work we added in gonal-f and ovidrel. Since I have a high AMH he started with lower does of the meds to avoid creating too many follicles, as that wasn't working he would adjust the doses and when they were given.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were very quick to respond to any questions I had, updated me with a message through the online system promptly after test results came in, and always remember small details. They were not as forth coming about where to get cheaper medications and rather only directed me to one pharmacy that I learned later was much more expensive that I needed to be spending.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The doctors and nurses were amazing, very personable, willing to answer any questions, prompt in replying to questions or giving information mid cycle after monitoring appointments. The billing staff is a nightmare to work with. I have been going back and forth with them for about 9 months now. During one of my first appointments I was told they do not like to bill my insurance because they can be difficult to bill through their online billing system and if they don't pay it is their choice to bill or not to bill. I was confused by this but they have billed them with out any issue. The issue that keeps arising is that I have two insurances and when they bill my secondary that not attaching the EOB from my primary insurance so the secondary is denying the claim even though it is a covered benefit. If you use the clinic be sure to stay on top of the billing and don't hesitate to call to get ti sorted out. They are not your friend when it comes to billing and they will send a bill if your insurance denies a claim due to a filing error on their part. This has happened to me many times and I have resorted to speaking directly with a billing supervisor to sort it all out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
An IUI cycle was roughly $1,500 with monitoring (medication were extra). They actual procedure and sperm wash was about $550.
Fargo

The nurses [Sanford Repro Med] have a 24 hour response time, which can be frustrating when treatment is so time sensitive.... This clinic is the only one in the area, and they take advantage of it. Treatment cost is 2-3x average and success rates are below average. We did IUIs there but are planning on traveling for IVF. I only saw my main provider, DR Cain a couple of times, otherwise I saw whatever NP or Dr that was available.
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Cain was friendly and a pleasant doctor. She ordered infectious disease testing that I had already done in my past, and the results were in my record. Which was a large waste of money. I did 3 medicated IUIs with 5mg of femara with no pregnancies. I do not feel that that enough monitoring was done. I asked several times for testing to confirm when exactly I was ovulating, which was denied. She recommended continuing the same protocol, where I felt it was time to move on to other options, further testing, etc.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Do a lot of research on your own and have an idea of how many times you want to repeat procedures before moving on.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Very generic treatment. Questions were answered with “most people”, “usually this happens”, etc rather than giving individual care or testing to confirm expectations.
Describe the protocols Kristen Cain used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr Cain repeated the same protocol for me. I ovulate on my own. Our only known issue is moderate male factor, 3% morphology, 20% motility. I ovulated 2-3 eggs on 5mg femara. Ovidrel trigger shot when follicles were mature and IUI 36 hours later. I did not get pregnant.
The nurses have a 24 hour response time, which can be frustrating when treatment is so time sensitive.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is the only one in the area, and they take advantage of it. Treatment cost is 2-3x average and success rates are below average. We did IUIs there but are planning on traveling for IVF. I only saw my main provider, DR Cain a couple of times, otherwise I saw whatever NP or Dr that was available. They all follow the same protocols and patients aren’t really treated as individuals. Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. Particularly the ultrasound tech and phlebotomist stand out as providing great care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was a total of $2,000-$2,500/cycle
Describe Kristen Cain's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
I have not discussed IvF with Dr Cain. We are planning on doing Ivf with a different clinic, but will monitored at her clinic.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
One of my urine samples was lost. I had to come back to repeat, but I did not find this to be a big inconvenience.
Fargo

she [Dr. Kristen Cain] was very Blunt she told me I was overweight which I am about 5 to 10 pounds overweight she also mentioned to me that it was my fault the treatments weren't working because I wasn't fully understanding how to use the medication every time questions were asked I would felt scolded and this enabled me to switch doctors
The clinic [Sanford Repro Med] was very quick about getting you in on a timely manner they have a very nice and calming space it seems very private and was easily accessible for parking some weakness is may include lack of doctors lack of communication loss progress of treatments and last time spent answering questions... The nursing staff was much better than doctor Kane they would ask questions about how things are going and actually showed interests and compassion when cycles didn't work
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Kane seemed like she had a lot of knowledge however she was not willing to share that information with us when we asked questions we felt as if my questions were brushed to the side she made a lot of jokes about the money that she made and enjoying time in her hot tub after our appointment was over she also made recurrent jokes about we might alredy be pregnant even though my husband and I knew that we weren't during our appointments she was very Blunt she told me I was overweight which I am about 5 to 10 pounds overweight she also mentioned to me that it was my fault the treatments weren't working because I wasn't fully understanding how to use the medication every time questions were asked I would felt scolded and this enabled me to switch doctors
If you like sarcasm and you're out of very good place with your infertility journey Christine Caine is probably very knowledgeable if you already feel like you know a lot of information and you don't have many questions she may be a great doctor for you however if you like to ask questions about small details or if you don't understand why treatments are not working she is not one to give you explanations and to sit down with you and figure out or troubleshoot a different way to provide services and help you meet that end result of holding a precious baby in your arms
I felt like my questions were never accurately answered and I always felt rushed in-and-out of the clinic like there were so many other people that she needed to see I also was scolded on multiple occasions regarding asking questions about different medications
The protocol is very similar to many clinics in the US 1st she completed a medical history of both my husband and I followed by an HSG and semen analysis's from my husband labs were also taken for blood after all of this information was gathered we had a consultation to discuss the findings and our next steps we are diagnosed with unexplained infertility and our next steps are to begin medicated cycles with timed intercourse appointments were hauled from the 1st 1 to 3 days of your cycle and tell cycle days 9 through 12 where they could monitor the egg size and determine when to do the trigger shot and timed intercourse follow ups are performed after unsuccessful cycles And trouble shooting was completed through mostly questions of the patient
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very quick about getting you in on a timely manner they have a very nice and calming space it seems very private and was easily accessible for parking some weakness is may include lack of doctors lack of communication loss progress of treatments and last time spent answering questions
Most of the medicated cycles were covered by my insurance minus a small co-pay I you I was about 3000 for the 1st time due to required additional labs and for ever yet other time was closer to $2500 IVF was upwards of $20000
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
On one occasion from switching from 1 doctor to another I felt as if my plan was not discussed I was pushed to do a for siege or that I wasn't comfortable with and when I shared that with the doctor they seemed very disappointed on another instance a doctor scolded me for a medication error
2015, Unsuccessful
I felt like Dr [Steffan Christensen] seemed so busy each time I saw him and just was concerned about following procedure rather than treat as an individual. He would answer my questions if I had them. I felt like he was trying to push me into IVF without doing more investigating if there was something else going on that could be treated first... Dr seemed to treat me as if I were like every other patient rather than listen to my thoughts and concerns
This [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] is a very busy clinic with 3 doctors. I didn't get the option to get to choose only one doctor, so each visit you would have a different Doctor. The doctors were very routine and didn't show much compassion. I had 4 unsuccessful IUI's and unsuccessful 1 IVF cycle. With 9 eggs retrieved only 2 made it. We did 1 fresh transfer and froze the other embryo. After the fresh transfer failed we decided to try a frozen cycle with our remaining embryo and unfortunately our embryo did not survive the thaw, which I was told before the whole IVF process that it is very rare and they don't have this happen much.
I felt like Dr seemed so busy each time I saw him and just was concerned about following procedure rather than treat as an individual. He would answer my questions if I had them. I felt like he was trying to push me into IVF without doing more investigating if there was something else going on that could be treated first.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and push for what you think is right for YOU and not what the doctor wants that has worked for other patients.
I believe it was standard protocol. I believe he only performed 2 of my IUI's which seemed very routine for him. He performed my egg retrieval and I remember waking up from surgery and my first question was how many eggs did we retrieve and he didn't know and had to call up to a nurse...I was very suspicious about that!
I felt way better working with the nursing staff than the Doctors. The nurses were great!
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
This is a very busy clinic with 3 doctors. I didn't get the option to get to choose only one doctor, so each visit you would have a different Doctor. The doctors were very routine and didn't show much compassion. I had 4 unsuccessful IUI's and unsuccessful 1 IVF cycle. With 9 eggs retrieved only 2 made it. We did 1 fresh transfer and froze the other embryo. After the fresh transfer failed we decided to try a frozen cycle with our remaining embryo and unfortunately our embryo did not survive the thaw, which I was told before the whole IVF process that it is very rare and they don't have this happen much.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
These appointments were very quick and easy
My insurance did not cover any preocedures for infertility. They would still try billing my insurance and then I would get the bills weeks later and they were very confusing. I ended up calling the finance dept with questions often.
Describe Steffen Christensen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Fargo

Just didn’t seem like she [Dr. Kristen Cain] was on top of her game with my meds and the dosing and then she wasn’t the best about ordering follow up test for me. When we went for our first consult she seemed great but more and more each visit It felt less and less like that first consult visit...We saw her for 7 iui’s plus other visits for one year and she never once pronounced our last name correctly. There where times she didn’t even know what meds I was doing that round
[Sanford Reproductive Medicine has] a nice building. You are able to do some tests at other facilities and have them sent to Fargo. It is in it nice private little area. No kids at clinic nice feature. It’s a nice cozy clinic doesn’t feel much like a clinic waiting room...The nurses at Sanford were awesome! Very prompt at returning phone calls. And very friendly and always wished you good luck and had words of encouragement...Had a day where no one called me with my lab results
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Just didn’t seem like she was on top of her game with my meds and the dosing and then she wasn’t the best about ordering follow up test for me. When we went for our first consult she seemed great but more and more each visit It felt less and less like that first consult visit
Speak up for want you want.
We did one round iui with clomid and then the remaining 6 where with Femara. I wasn’t put on metformin till I asked about it. If DR Cain wasn’t available I would see someone else and that was fine, but it was like Dr Cain never looked back to see what my medication dosings had been changed to the previous round and I would have to tell her.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
They have a nice building. You are able to do some tests at other facilities and have them sent to Fargo. It is in it nice private little area. No kids at clinic nice feature. It’s a nice cozy clinic doesn’t feel much like a clinic waiting room.
I felt prices where within range of other clinics for iui. IVf prices were a little high compared to other places.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Had a day where no one called me with my lab results
Fargo
Clomid was prescribed first [by Dr. Von Wald], with significant reduction in endometrial lining. My second cycle included 5 days of Letrozole and estradiol, with better lining and more mature follicles. My third cycle included 7 days of Letrozole and estradiol with the addition of Menopur for an IUI cycle...After the initial consultation, it felt like I was on a production line of fertility treatment. It took me asking a lot of questions and requesting more communication over the course of 3 months for the treatment and experience to feel personal to my body and needs.
The reception staff [at Sanford Reproductive Medicine] is usually great! The clinic has its own lab, which is very convenient and discreet in such a large hospital. Billing can be an issue with multiple insurances, so watch your statements closely to avoid overpaying...After the initial consultation, it felt like I was on a production line of fertility treatment. It took me asking a lot of questions and requesting more communication over the course of 3 months for the treatment and experience to feel personal to my body and needs...Clomid was prescribed first, with significant reduction in endometrial lining. My second cycle included 5 days of Letrozole and estradiol, with better lining and more mature follicles. My third cycle included 7 days of Letrozole and estradiol with the addition of Menopur for an IUI cycle. Progesterone was added following the insemination. My current cycle has included 5 days of Letrozole, 2 days of Menopur and estradiol with an IUI scheduled tomorrow.
How was your experience with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Von Wald seems knowledgeable in her field but lacks warmth and individualized care. As a patient with elevated BMI, she suggested weight loss. I asked for specific behaviors related to diet and movement to help support my treatment and was met with a blank stare. It is clear that I am seen as a less than ideal patient for asking questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Expect clinical knowledge with an aloof delivery.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Tiffany Von Wald used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The reception staff is usually great! The clinic has its own lab, which is very convenient and discreet in such a large hospital. Billing can be an issue with multiple insurances, so watch your statements closely to avoid overpaying.
Tiffany Von Wald
2012, Unsuccessful
Dr Dahl was super compassionate...We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were small...We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her...Really really liked her. She is personable and compassionate and super helpful. She listened well to our concerns. We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were low, but she was willing to work with us....we did have some unusual circumstances which the doc understood but nurses weren't very understanding about.
Overall we were satisfied with the care [at Sanford]...[Nursing Staff] Very controlling, didn't listen to me, we did have some unusual circumstances which the doc understood but nurses weren't very understanding about. We were not very impressed with the nursing care...Communication issues with nurses, compromise of my privacy with another health center...We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her....She is personable and compassionate and super helpful.
Not sure
Dr Dahl was super compassionate (We weren't anywhere near as happy with her nursing staff). We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were small. Eventually we went on to donor egg but we went elsewhere for a larger donor pool and better statistics. We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her.
We did injections and IUI. Only a couple cycles because we knew our chances were really small. Not successful so we moved on to donor egg. We went elsewhere for a larger donor pool and a clinic with more donor experience and better statistics.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Overall we were satisfied with the care.
All out of pocket
Fargo
She is a very kind person and you can tell that she cares. Dr cain exaplain how i will hit menopose early and there is no real reason as to why. She sat down at table with us and disussed all our options...I feel like she cares as a person. But we do not have any fertile coverage so I feel like they just set us aside a little bit...The clinic [Sanford] was nice and clean and had a nice homey feel. The staff was super nice and friendly. They are open to anwering questions and they call you back in a timely manner.
The clinic [Sanford] was nice and clean and had a nice homey feel. The staff was super nice and friendly. They are open to anwering questions and they call you back in a timely manner. For a weakness a downfall would ne that they do not work with any organizations that i know of to help patients get funding...Just some struggles with husbands prescriptions getting lots and not knowing where his meds went
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She is a very kind person and you can tell that she cares. Dr cain exaplain how i will hit menopose early and there is no real reason as to why. She sat down at table with us and disussed all our options. The nurses have been very kind as well with asking question through mychart But if dont have the fertility coverage or lots of money you get lost in the bunch
Be precentant and don't be afraid to ask questions
They were empathic
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was nice and clean and had a nice homey feel. The staff was super nice and friendly. They are open to anwering questions and they call you back in a timely manner. For a weakness a downfall would ne that they do not work with any organizations that i know of to help patients get funding.
Everything was out of pocket

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I loved Dr. Dahl. She is very patient and compassionate. She is very through in the care provided and explains everything! She is good to email or call you back if you have any questions or concerns too!...Clomid and an injectable to make me ovulate bc I think I ovulate later than normal and IUI due to poor Morpology with my husband's sperm....Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses...Go to your appt with h an open mind.
[Sanford] Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses...Love them [nursing staff]!! All of them were great!!...Per IUI was $1500...Not so much in the office did I feel like this [treated like a human'] but the whole Sanford clinic as a whole I do. Especially when bills start coming in. I think they should wait to send out bills...I got a bill to pay the day my period came after my IUI...I loved Dr. Dahl. She is very patient and compassionate. She is very through in the care provided and explains everything! She is good to email or call you back if you have any questions or concerns too!
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Go to your appt with h an open mind. Science​ and doctors can only help you so far...In the end the man upstairs knows the plan for you. I went with the expectation if becoming pregnant right away...Don't do that.
Not so much in the office did I feel like this but the whole Sanford clinic as a whole I do. Especially when bills start coming in. I think they should wait to send out bills...I got a bill to pay the day my period came after my IUI...
Love them!! All of them were great!!
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Clinics weakness- we only have one in the area so not much of a choice for me. Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses
Per IUI was $1500
Fargo

Dr. Christensen was very friendly and honest. I had a very good experience with him(even though we did not end up pregnant)the only reason we had to stop our fertility treatments were due to the financial burden was all covered by us since insurance did not cover our care...The clinic [Sanford] is very clean and warm. I felt like they also tried to keep the environment "trigger free" as possible for ex. There was a sign saying not to bring children into the clinic which obviously is really nice for people who can't have any children.
The clinic [Sanford] is very clean and warm. I felt like they also tried to keep the environment "trigger free" as possible for ex. There was a sign saying not to bring children into the clinic which obviously is really nice for people who can't have any children...The nursing staff I had was always friendly and kind....Dr. Christensen was very friendly and honest. I had a very good experience with him(even though we did not end up pregnant)the only reason we had to stop our fertility treatments were due to the financial burden was all covered by us since insurance did not cover our care.
Stay calm and let Dr. Christensen help.
I started on clomid and then had to take Ovidrel injections.
The nursing staff I had was always friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very clean and warm. I felt like they also tried to keep the environment "trigger free" as possible for ex. There was a sign saying not to bring children into the clinic which obviously is really nice for people who can't have any children.
Around $3,000.00 was spent trying to get pregnant.
Fargo
The clinic [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] was very clean and welcoming. There were couches to sit on and coffee and water available while you wait. There are no children allowed. Wait times were minimal. Free parking and easy clinic to find...She [Dr. Kristen Cain] would always explain what was going to happen next in the process. She made some very insensitive comments during my appointments with her and never fully explained or gave us an explanation as to what our diagnosis was. I felt as though I was just a number and not a patient that she cared about...We started with femara and times intercourse for 4 cycles which were all unsuccessful. We then progressed to 3 IUIs with clomid or femara.
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She would always explain what was going to happen next in the process. She made some very insensitive comments during my appointments with her and never fully explained or gave us an explanation as to what our diagnosis was. I felt as though I was just a number and not a patient that she cared about.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and welcoming. There were couches to sit on and coffee and water available while you wait. There are no children allowed. Wait times were minimal. Free parking and easy clinic to find.