Sanford Reproductive Medicine

Fargo
1111 Harwood Drive South
Fargo, ND 58104

2014, Successful
She [Dr. Stephanie Dahl] was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband...She treated me like a person. Spoke to me and made sure i understood the whole process.
The clinic [Sanford Reproductive Med] was very nice and very clean. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxed. All the staff were helpful and kind. They really make you feel welcome. It was easy to find. I have no negative thoughts or feelings about the clinic. I got my daughter because of this place!!!... She [Dr. Stephanie Dahl] was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Be open ask the tough questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Very helpful and caring
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very nice and very clean. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxed. All the staff were helpful and kind. They really make you feel welcome. It was easy to find. I have no negative thoughts or feelings about the clinic. I got my daughter because of this place!!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
We spent 3500.