1111 Harwood Drive South
Fargo, ND 58104

2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Christensen came recommended to me and I recommended him to several friends. Since then, we all have children or children on the way....Dr. Christensen was a more open book doctor. He took what we wanted as patients and what he thought would work and went with it. I over stimulated on a high dose round, but it was our 4th iui round and he was hoping for more eggs. My body just responded differentlu that round.
They [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] offer an amazing facility. It is child free with a fireplace in the waiting room. They offer complimentary chocolates and keurig beverages. It is also very clean and private with a nice view to the east....Honestly, this clinic is so small that you dont spend too much time with the nurses but they remember you and are very compassionate.... Dr. Christensen does a great job of reassuring you as a patient. He is a very personable guy and doesn't talk above the patient.
How was your experience with Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Christensen came recommended to me and I recommended him to several friends. Since then, we all have children or children on the way. He is a remarkable doctor and his only downfall is his age. I hope he never retires from this profession.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Be thorough with asking questions, he is always there to answer them and he listens to concerns. He told us what hr thought we should do, we wanted to start smaller and he was okay with that. Worked hard to get us medications at an affordable price. In the end, he knew best and his suggestion worked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Steffen Christensen used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
They offer an amazing facility. It is child free with a fireplace in the waiting room. They offer complimentary chocolates and keurig beverages. It is also very clean and private with a nice view to the east.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Steffen Christensen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
IuI was about $5000 a round. Ivf was closer to $20,000 for the full round with retrieval.
Describe Steffen Christensen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Again, he was very open to hearing our thoughts while providing knowledgable and thoughtful insight.
2011 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Christensen has a kind of quirky personality. He tends to give you all the information, and yet is still able to be lighthearted with you...He was willing to discuss treatment with me at length, and answer all questions. His office also responded quickly to email questions... The only thing he ever did that bothered me was an offhand remark about having two kids in one bedroom when we were first trying for our second baby. But other than that, he was a really great guy.
They [the nurses at Sanford Reproductive Medicine] are knowledgeable, kind, and answered any questions I had...Everyone working at the clinic had great empathy. They are kind, compassionate and excited for you when you do conceive. I was always very comfortable with everyone working there, from the front desk, to the ultrasound tech, to the nurses and the doctors.
Dr. Christensen has a kind of quirky personality. He tends to give you all the information, and yet is still able to be lighthearted with you. The only thing he ever did that bothered me was an offhand remark about having two kids in one bedroom when we were first trying for our second baby. But other than that, he was a really great guy.
With our first child we use Clomid and a trigger shot and was pregnant with the first cycle. With our second child we did Clomid for 3 months, my body didn't respond to it. So he switched me to Femara and the trigger shot. We got pregnant on our fourth cycle, which was the first with Femara. For third baby we tried Femara, my body didn't respond and so he gave me a second round of Femara within that cycle. My body ended up ovulating on its own, but having sensed that my husband and I were together and it resulted in a pregnancy.
They are knowledgeable, kind, and answered any questions I had.
2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr Christensen spends real quality time with his patients. He sees you after every ultrasound to go through the results and let’s you know any adjustments to your medications and care right away. He answers all questions thoroughly... I used Gonal-F, Menopur and Ganirelix throughout my IVF cycle. Doses were adjusted numerous times to try and help with the number of eggs being made
The strengths of the clinic [Sanford Reproductive Med] are great, kind, compassionate staff. The response time with questions is amazing! The nurses are very knowledgeable and the IVF coordinator is super compassionate...The biggest weakness of the clinic is cost....We paid $15,000 for one IVF cycle and another $5,000 for FET.... The nurses are super efficient! They are very compassionate and answer mychart messages almost instantly!
Be expected to love your doctor! He is so kind, funny, and willing to do whatever he can to help you
Dr Christensen is very down to earth, kind, compassionate and does whatever he can to help get you pregnant
The nurses are super efficient! They are very compassionate and answer mychart messages almost instantly! They also help with medications if you are running short. I was donated samples during my cycle and it was so helpful
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The strengths of the clinic are great, kind, compassionate staff. The response time with questions is amazing! The nurses are very knowledgeable and the IVF coordinator is super compassionate. Doses of medications are adjusted throughout the IVF cycle to help yield the most amount of eggs. The biggest weakness of the clinic is cost. An IVF cycle is very expensive and we found not afford to do a second retrieval
We paid $15,000 for one IVF cycle and another $5,000 for FET. The costs were high
Doctors will leave it up to the patient to transfer 1 or 2 embryos

2014 - 2015, Successful
I was able to have very detailed conversation with Dr. Christensen. He took in to account my science/health knowledge, and gave me very informative responses to any concerns I had. He was very warm and welcoming at all appointments. We would chat about various events occurring in my life which made me feel more comfortable talking to him as a provider... My IVF protocol involved the usage of 75 units Menopur and 225 units Bravelle. A few days prior to egg retrieval I also administered Ganirelex.
The nursing staff [at Sanford] was very competent in performing necessary procedures, were warm and welcoming, and very thoroughly involved in my treatment. Everyone knew me by name, and were very supportive throughout the entire process.... For the most part, I generally always saw my primary RE. However, due to scheduling conflicts I was also scheduled with the other two REs in the practice.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. ART is a challenging process with many intricate details. If you don't understand an aspect of your treatment, simply ask for clarification.
He was very welcome to discussion about treatments. He evaluated any questions I had about my treatment, and gave a meaningful and thoughtful response.
The nursing staff was very competent in performing necessary procedures, were warm and welcoming, and very thoroughly involved in my treatment. Everyone knew me by name, and were very supportive throughout the entire process.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
I don't recall specifics of my costs. My insurance covered reproductive treatments which helped considerably with cost.
He suggested either eSET or a max of two embryos transfer for me. We were given both the risks and benefits of doing both procedures.

2020, Consult
We have met with her [Dr. Tiffany Von Wald]once before as she did our IUI procedure and then had a consult with her for our 2nd try with fertility doctoring. Right away I felt she was ready to get down to business as I had already tried the meds and other procedures. She was willing to listen to our plan of action and agreed with our decision. She is very compassionate and determined to help us achieve pregnancy...
[Sanford Reproductive Medicine has] Friendly front desk staff who keeps our information private, ultrasound techs are professional and answers questions about findings , lab is quick to get me in and out. Overall a very nice place to help us achieve a pregnancy. Clean and well set up...IUI was around $700 Visits are $150-$200..
How was your experience with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
We have met with her once before as she did our IUI procedure and then had a consult with her for our 2nd try with fertility doctoring. Right away I felt she was ready to get down to business as I had already tried the meds and other procedures. She was willing to listen to our plan of action and agreed with our decision. She is very compassionate and determined to help us achieve pregnancy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
This was our 2nd time giving Sanford a try as we took a break and went to another facility and came back being treated as a human with focusing on me and my infertility issues.
Describe the protocols Tiffany Von Wald used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I went back on Myo-inositol and cinnamon as well as metformin. She gave suggestions for vitamins for my husband to try as well.
Very sweet and friendly nursing staff. Always smiling and ready to listen. They are fast in responding to questions.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
IUI was around $700 Visits are $150-$200
Tiffany Von Wald

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Steffen Christensen] is an amazing doctor! My experience as a patient there have yet to get my desired results but we are not done yet! Look forward to working with them again in the near future! He was always very informative and understanding of feelings. I always enjoyed seeing him, great personality and humor to go with it! Very smart and always made myself and my husband feel good about what we are doing!
This clinic [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] is absolutely amazing, from the office people, to the nursing staff, radiology staff...and to the Doctors. Their compassion for what they do shows in every aspect of everything they do!... Always had amazing experience with the nursing staff. You eventually get to know them by name and they do the same for you! Never had 1 issue. Great team at that clinic!
He is an amazing doctor! My experience as a patient there have yet to get my desired results but we are not done yet! Look forward to working with them again in the near future! He was always very informative and understanding of feelings. I always enjoyed seeing him, great personality and humor to go with it! Very smart and always made myself and my husband feel good about what we are doing!
Listen to him!
He has amazing bedside manner, very informative, great personality, very informative and to the point.
We tried a few different types of medication.. Ending with the best dose of Femara 10mg for days, with a follow up trigger shot...Over our journey we have had 3 unsuccessful IUI treatments.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is absolutely amazing, from the office people, to the nursing staff, radiology staff...and to the Doctors. Their compassion for what they do shows in every aspect of everything they do!
The costs have been what I expected, my insurance does not cover any kind of treatment
Fargo

He [Dr. Steffen Christensen] is Friendly and knowledgeable and am very happy that I got twins on my first try. Just saw him in person once and over video conference twice. It was great since we live 4 hours away so it was great to do the video conference.... On day 2 I had an ultrasound then on day 3 of my period I started a drug called letrozole for 5 days. Then I had an ultrasound 2 weeks later then I took a shot of ovidrel and then I had an IUI and 2 weeks later I was pregnant from a home test then got it confirmed at a local clinic.
Very nice interior in the office [Sanford Reproductive Med]. I wish I went to them first instead of going through the ob doctor in grand forks and doing all sort of tests to check on our fertility. They are the only clinic that handles reproductive health in North Dakota and being the only one they are still really good at getting you in... They were quick to setup my appointments and a nurse practitioner did the iui.
He is Friendly and knowledgeable and am very happy that I got twins on my first try. Just saw him in person once and over video conference twice. It was great since we live 4 hours away so it was great to do the video conference.
Understand what your insurance covers and does not cover is very helpful to know since you do get a lot of bills.
They were quick to setup my appointments and a nurse practitioner did the iui.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Very nice interior in the office. I wish I went to them first instead of going through the ob doctor in grand forks and doing all sort of tests to check on our fertility. They are the only clinic that handles reproductive health in North Dakota and being the only one they are still really good at getting you in.
$2500
2012, Unsuccessful
Dr Dahl was super compassionate...We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were small...We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her...Really really liked her. She is personable and compassionate and super helpful. She listened well to our concerns. We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were low, but she was willing to work with us....we did have some unusual circumstances which the doc understood but nurses weren't very understanding about.
Overall we were satisfied with the care [at Sanford]...[Nursing Staff] Very controlling, didn't listen to me, we did have some unusual circumstances which the doc understood but nurses weren't very understanding about. We were not very impressed with the nursing care...Communication issues with nurses, compromise of my privacy with another health center...We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her....She is personable and compassionate and super helpful.
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Not sure
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Dahl was super compassionate (We weren't anywhere near as happy with her nursing staff). We knew going in that our chances of conceiving were small. Eventually we went on to donor egg but we went elsewhere for a larger donor pool and better statistics. We really really liked Dr Dahl and would highly recommend her.
Describe the protocols Stephanie Dahl used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We did injections and IUI. Only a couple cycles because we knew our chances were really small. Not successful so we moved on to donor egg. We went elsewhere for a larger donor pool and a clinic with more donor experience and better statistics.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Overall we were satisfied with the care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
All out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
2013 - 2018, Unknown Success
[Dr. Steffen Christensen is] Kind, compassionate. He didn't care that you may be a little above your bmi. He spends time with you. Fully explains processes. Makes you feel hope again which is extremely important during this difficult time in your life. He travels 3 hours to my town and doesn't make you feel like a burden.... Caring, compassionate. Exceptional people.
[Sanford Fertility and Reproductive Medicine is] Clean and inviting. They request that children not come to appointments out of respect to other patients. That says a lot to me about how much they care for their patients. They greet you with a smile. The one thing I don't like is the clinic is located next to a busier street so you have little privacy when walking into the building.... Caring, compassionate. Exceptional people.
Be open. Don't hold back with your questions and concerns.
Answered questions. Seems genuine
Caring, compassionate. Exceptional people.
Fargo
She is a very kind person and you can tell that she cares. Dr cain exaplain how i will hit menopose early and there is no real reason as to why. She sat down at table with us and disussed all our options...I feel like she cares as a person. But we do not have any fertile coverage so I feel like they just set us aside a little bit...The clinic [Sanford] was nice and clean and had a nice homey feel. The staff was super nice and friendly. They are open to anwering questions and they call you back in a timely manner.
The clinic [Sanford] was nice and clean and had a nice homey feel. The staff was super nice and friendly. They are open to anwering questions and they call you back in a timely manner. For a weakness a downfall would ne that they do not work with any organizations that i know of to help patients get funding...Just some struggles with husbands prescriptions getting lots and not knowing where his meds went
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She is a very kind person and you can tell that she cares. Dr cain exaplain how i will hit menopose early and there is no real reason as to why. She sat down at table with us and disussed all our options. The nurses have been very kind as well with asking question through mychart But if dont have the fertility coverage or lots of money you get lost in the bunch
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Be precentant and don't be afraid to ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
They were empathic
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was nice and clean and had a nice homey feel. The staff was super nice and friendly. They are open to anwering questions and they call you back in a timely manner. For a weakness a downfall would ne that they do not work with any organizations that i know of to help patients get funding.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Everything was out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I loved Dr. Dahl. She is very patient and compassionate. She is very through in the care provided and explains everything! She is good to email or call you back if you have any questions or concerns too!...Clomid and an injectable to make me ovulate bc I think I ovulate later than normal and IUI due to poor Morpology with my husband's sperm....Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses...Go to your appt with h an open mind.
[Sanford] Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses...Love them [nursing staff]!! All of them were great!!...Per IUI was $1500...Not so much in the office did I feel like this [treated like a human'] but the whole Sanford clinic as a whole I do. Especially when bills start coming in. I think they should wait to send out bills...I got a bill to pay the day my period came after my IUI...I loved Dr. Dahl. She is very patient and compassionate. She is very through in the care provided and explains everything! She is good to email or call you back if you have any questions or concerns too!
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Go to your appt with h an open mind. Science​ and doctors can only help you so far...In the end the man upstairs knows the plan for you. I went with the expectation if becoming pregnant right away...Don't do that.
Not so much in the office did I feel like this but the whole Sanford clinic as a whole I do. Especially when bills start coming in. I think they should wait to send out bills...I got a bill to pay the day my period came after my IUI...
Love them!! All of them were great!!
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Clinics weakness- we only have one in the area so not much of a choice for me. Strength...They have a good team of doctors and nurses
Per IUI was $1500
2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
Dr. Christensen always made me feel comfortable is what were very uncomfortable situations. He is kind, caring, and endearing. I always felt calm seeing him. He made sure we understood what was going on and what we could expect. He shared things with us in a very straight forward manner while still being compassionate. Dr. C. was also my parents doctor back in the day. They loved him then just as my husband and I adore him now.
I can't say enough good things about the nursing staff at Sanford Repro. Kind, caring, real, down-to-earth, funny, compassionate.... The staff knew my name and always seemed genuinely excited to see me.... The only thing I would have liked to see done differently is a clearer guideline of when the different fees were due.
Relax. He will take care of you.
The staff knew my name and always seemed genuinely excited to see me.
Fargo

Dr. Christensen was very friendly and honest. I had a very good experience with him(even though we did not end up pregnant)the only reason we had to stop our fertility treatments were due to the financial burden was all covered by us since insurance did not cover our care...The clinic [Sanford] is very clean and warm. I felt like they also tried to keep the environment "trigger free" as possible for ex. There was a sign saying not to bring children into the clinic which obviously is really nice for people who can't have any children.
The clinic [Sanford] is very clean and warm. I felt like they also tried to keep the environment "trigger free" as possible for ex. There was a sign saying not to bring children into the clinic which obviously is really nice for people who can't have any children...The nursing staff I had was always friendly and kind....Dr. Christensen was very friendly and honest. I had a very good experience with him(even though we did not end up pregnant)the only reason we had to stop our fertility treatments were due to the financial burden was all covered by us since insurance did not cover our care.
Stay calm and let Dr. Christensen help.
I started on clomid and then had to take Ovidrel injections.
The nursing staff I had was always friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very clean and warm. I felt like they also tried to keep the environment "trigger free" as possible for ex. There was a sign saying not to bring children into the clinic which obviously is really nice for people who can't have any children.
Around $3,000.00 was spent trying to get pregnant.
2014, Successful
She [Dr. Stephanie Dahl] was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband...She treated me like a person. Spoke to me and made sure i understood the whole process.
The clinic [Sanford Reproductive Med] was very nice and very clean. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxed. All the staff were helpful and kind. They really make you feel welcome. It was easy to find. I have no negative thoughts or feelings about the clinic. I got my daughter because of this place!!!... She [Dr. Stephanie Dahl] was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She was amazing very understanding. Listened to my thoughts explained the whole process step by step. Would return my calls right away. Made me feel comfortable. Explained the risks told me the good and the bad of everything. She was very forthright with me and my husband.
Be open ask the tough questions
Very helpful and caring
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very nice and very clean. The atmosphere was very quiet and relaxed. All the staff were helpful and kind. They really make you feel welcome. It was easy to find. I have no negative thoughts or feelings about the clinic. I got my daughter because of this place!!!
We spent 3500.
2011 - 2015, Successful
Great doctor. Never too busy to take the time to explain and answer questions. Highly recommend him. Has gotten me pregnant twice with dx of DOR-and with 2 morulas!
Busy man so call asap for appointment and ask to be on cancellation list!
How was your experience with Keith Hansen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Keith Hansen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Busy man so call asap for appointment and ask to be on cancellation list!

Dr Von Wald was considerate and caring at my initial visit for testing and workup...She was hopeful in iui working as we had no visible issues for not conceiving, very accommodating to my husband's travel work schedule, explained different things we could try. Vitamins, antioxidants, etc...took her time to go over all testing and possible procedures, didn't feel rushed, made it personal and felt cared about.
The nurses [at Sanford Reproductive Medicine] seemed great from the little I have been at the clinic. Very quick to respond via app or phone with answers...Only frustration was trying to figure out insurance,, I had trouble getting answers, but the financial advisor with the clinic was able to get answers and help a ton...very accommodating to my husband's travel work schedule, explained different things we could try. Vitamins, antioxidants, etc.
How was your experience with Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Von Wald was considerate and caring at my initial visit for testing and workup. We didn't get to go further into iui, etc as covid happened and halted all elective procedures. She was hopeful in iui working as we had no visible issues for not conceiving, very accommodating to my husband's travel work schedule, explained different things we could try. Vitamins, antioxidants, etc.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tiffany Von Wald at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Have something to take notes as alot of info and hard to remember everything. Have questions written too as I was anxious and can't always remember what I wanted to ask. She is very kind and takes the time to answer questions!
The Dr took her time to go over all testing and possible procedures, didn't feel rushed, made it personal and felt cared about.
I was only able to get testing done before covid happened, she did all the typical tests, blood work, ultrasound, was going to do hsg test but have to wait. Was going to do iui with meds to induce ovulation. Still planning on this after covid calms down and can resume elective procedures.
The nurses seemed great from the little I have been at the clinic. Very quick to respond via app or phone with answers.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is great, only went once as unable to continue procedures at this time due to covid. Take notes, ask questions. Only frustration was trying to figure out insurance,, I had trouble getting answers, but the financial advisor with the clinic was able to get answers and help a ton.
We have really good insurance so specialist copay was $40, all the testing and blood work ran about $400, plus $300 for husband. We were told iui would be covered by insurance after deductable was met.
Tiffany Von Wald

2014 - 2019, Unknown Success
She’s [Dr. Cain] very kind. We had seen her from the start, we did seek another opinion after the IUIs failed and went back to her because we felt more comfortable with her decisions. At Sanford she was one of the 3 doctors we felt with- she is no longer there now...Diagnosis was unknown fertility the first time in 2012 I believe and she said some day we’d most likely have to have do IVF. We’ve had dialed round of clomid, IUIs, and IVF took but we miscarried.
They're [Sanford Reproductive Medicine nurses] compassionate through the whole process and there’s no dumb question to ask...All the staff is very good to work with. They all know you’re file when your call or go in. It’s a clean place and as serine as they can make it due to the situation at hand. You bounce between the 3 doctors they have sometimes but they do try keep you with your main one as much as possible.
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She’s very kind. We had seen her from the start, we did seek another opinion after the IUIs failed and went back to her because we felt more comfortable with her decisions. At Sanford she was one of the 3 doctors we felt with- she is no longer there now.
Be honest with yourself and her and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Because they talk to both parents about the entire treatment throughout the whole process
Describe the protocols Kristen Cain used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
They’re incredible. They're compassionate through the whole process and there’s no dumb question to ask.
Fargo
[Dr. Kristen Cain's] recommendation was a single embryo because research doesn’t show that implanting two or more has high chances of pregnancy...was always great and we felt she cared about our case...She was understanding yet explained everything in full and was very open about everything. She gave us the information we needed to make the proper decisions. When she decided to transition to a new clinic she informed us promptly and served us until she left
The costs vary [at Sanford Reproductive Medicine]. Our ivf procedure we were quoted about 14800 plus medications...Appointment availability has been great. They ensured I had a private area when we found out we were having a miscarriage and provided us with all the information. I think options for additional funding would be beneficial and providing options for grants or additional payment plans...Most nursing staff was great!...
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Cain was great. She was understanding yet explained everything in full and was very open about everything. She gave us the information we needed to make the proper decisions. When she decided to transition to a new clinic she informed us promptly and served us until she left
She is a good doctor
Dr. Cain was always great and we felt she cared about our case
Dr. Cain made recommendations appropriately and explained procedures before we had to make a decision and ensure we understood what we were choosing
Most nursing staff was great!
The costs vary. Our ivf procedure we were quoted about 14800 plus medications
Describe Kristen Cain's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
Her recommendation was a single embryo because research doesn’t show that implanting two or more has high chances of pregnancy
Fargo

Dr. Hansen is thorough, warm, and empathetic. He spends ample time reviewing information in a complete and understandable manner. He is knowledgeable and nonjudgmental...he is the one I prefer and trust most...Letrozole (7.5mg) and Menopur before trigger shot and IUI. 2/4 IUI resulted in pregnancy, but unfortunately both resulted in miscarriage. Dr. Hansen conducted extensive testing (blood work, endometrial biopsy) related to the losses, but all results were appropriate.
The wait for an initial appointment [at Sanford Reproductive Medicine] can be lengthy. The clinic is conveniently located and labs are completed there. The nurses are not flexible with protocols, so it may be best to escalate messages or other requests directly to providers...Come with questions and expect them to be answered fully and completely...
How was your experience with Keith Hansen at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Hansen is thorough, warm, and empathetic. He spends ample time reviewing information in a complete and understandable manner. He is knowledgeable and nonjudgmental. Of all of the providers in the clinic, he is the one I prefer and trust most.
Come with questions and expect them to be answered fully and completely.
Describe the protocols Keith Hansen used in your cycles at Sanford Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The wait for an initial appointment can be lengthy. The clinic is conveniently located and labs are completed there. The nurses are not flexible with protocols, so it may be best to escalate messages or other requests directly to providers.
Keith Hansen
Fargo

Dr. Cain is willing to listen and work with you. She listened when we explained what we wanted and she was willing to work with us to get the desired result. She is very blunt but caring at the same time. She will tell you how it is but in a professional way. It is still too early in the process to determine if she is successful, but she has been nice to work with so far.
This seems to be a very organized clinic [Sanford Reproductive Medicine]. They are very busy as they are one of the only ones in the state. Everyone is extremely nice and professional. The staff is very easy to work with considering the reason you are in the clinic for a very personal reason. ... The cost is expensive regardless what you are there for. Insurance usually does not cover much if anything.
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
Tell Dr. Cain everything you want out of the visit and do not hold back. She is very detailed-oriented.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
This seems to be a very organized clinic. They are very busy as they are one of the only ones in the state. Everyone is extremely nice and professional. The staff is very easy to work with considering the reason you are in the clinic for a very personal reason.
2015 - 2019, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Dahl] was a great communicator however I wish she could/would’ve told me exactly what step she’d take text as a result of my cycle results. She was great to explain everything and made sure we understood everything upcoming or the reasons we had done things the way we did...was also worried about the emotional aspect of IVF and discussed canceling the cycle when quality eggs were not retrieved.
[Sanford Reproductive Medicine] Strengths- hours, hospitality, flexibility, convenient location, promo medication given if available Weaknesses- price: however the doctors continue to work with Sanford to make things as affordable as possible...$26,000 without meds...[nurses are] Top of the line
How was your experience with Stephanie Dahl at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She was a great communicator however I wish she could/would’ve told me exactly what step she’d take text as a result of my cycle results. She was great to explain everything and made sure we understood everything upcoming or the reasons we had done things the way we did.
Be open with her and don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have
She was very compassionate through the process and showed emotion throughout everything!
Dr Dahl was also worried about the emotional aspect of IVF and discussed canceling the cycle when quality eggs were not retrieved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sanford Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Allison harrison)
Top of the line
$26,000 without meds
Fargo
The clinic [Sanford Reproductive Medicine] was very clean and welcoming. There were couches to sit on and coffee and water available while you wait. There are no children allowed. Wait times were minimal. Free parking and easy clinic to find...She [Dr. Kristen Cain] would always explain what was going to happen next in the process. She made some very insensitive comments during my appointments with her and never fully explained or gave us an explanation as to what our diagnosis was. I felt as though I was just a number and not a patient that she cared about...We started with femara and times intercourse for 4 cycles which were all unsuccessful. We then progressed to 3 IUIs with clomid or femara.
How was your experience with Kristen Cain at Sanford Reproductive Medicine?
She would always explain what was going to happen next in the process. She made some very insensitive comments during my appointments with her and never fully explained or gave us an explanation as to what our diagnosis was. I felt as though I was just a number and not a patient that she cared about.
Describe your experience with Sanford Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and welcoming. There were couches to sit on and coffee and water available while you wait. There are no children allowed. Wait times were minimal. Free parking and easy clinic to find.