Baylor Scott & White

254-724-2150

1 patient review filtered by:

2010 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Investment Banker
He was always in a rush, we tried 8 clomid cycles, each time failed we’d up the dose. Did a total of 8 timed cycles then moved on to 3 IUI’s. Wasn’t until then Dr.Wincek realized my husband had very low sperm count. The clomid cycles wouldn’t have worked for any of our treatments. Recommended a IVF with ICSI. Money down the drain!... Get your spouses sperm checked, Dr. Wincek should had advised us of this. Too many years wasted and money gone.
[Scott & White] Was in a hospital, so definitely not the spa like atmosphere. Was just like a hospital check up.... Surgeries are performed in surgery center.... Our trigger time was given wrong, I ovulated before my second IUI. I knew I did, I felt it. Dr.Wincek said it’s impossible, but after insisting on testing. I was right and so had in fact ovulated resulting in cancellation of IUI.... Get your spouses sperm checked, Dr. Wincek should had advised us of this.
How was your experience with Thomas Wincek at Baylor Scott & White?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Wincek at Baylor Scott & White?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thomas Wincek at Baylor Scott & White?
Not much compassion always in a rush
Describe the protocols Thomas Wincek used in your cycles at Baylor Scott & White and their degree of success.
Bravelle, clomid hcg trigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at Baylor Scott & White. (Assigned nurse: No)
Just there to do their job
Describe your experience with Baylor Scott & White.
Was in a hospital, so definitely not the spa like atmosphere. Was just like a hospital check up, at least it didn’t spell like the lunchroom like we experienced at CARE in Bedford. Surgeries are performed in surgery center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thomas Wincek at Baylor Scott & White.
3,000 per IUI so, 9,000 for us
Describe Thomas Wincek's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baylor Scott & White.
What specific things went wrong at Baylor Scott & White?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Baylor Scott & White.
Thomas Wincek