Nutrition counseling is not offered

900 Northern Blvd
Great Neck, NY 11021
110 E 60th St

2021, Successful
Dr Setton is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, friendly and always gave me hope. He treated me like family. I can not begin to thank him enough for all he has done! I am lucky to have met him...Dr Setton was a part of every step of my journey. He was available with anything I needed and would personally follow up with me. He is an amazing doctor.
The [Shady Grove Fertility New York] clinic was always organised and clean, morning monitoring was easy, quick, and thorough. The staff is always friendly! I was a cash patient so pricing wasn’t up front. But dr setton was amazing and helped speak to the clinic so accommodate costs...[nurse] Val is always positive. She truly helped me look at the bright side when things got tough. I looked forward to her emails and calls everyday. She truly was there for me for every question I had.
How was your experience with Robert Setton at Shady Grove Fertility New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Setton at Shady Grove Fertility New York?
Always trust his advice. He truly knows what is best.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Setton at Shady Grove Fertility New York?
Describe the protocols Robert Setton used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility New York and their degree of success.
I had a natural cycle transfer because previous cycles showed fluid at the implantation site
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility New York. (Assigned nurse: Valery )
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility New York.
The clinic was always organised and clean, morning monitoring was easy, quick, and thorough. The staff is always friendly! I was a cash patient so pricing wasn’t up front. But dr setton was amazing and helped speak to the clinic so accommodate costs . .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Setton at Shady Grove Fertility New York.
Frozen embryo transfer 4250$ with discount. Polyp removal 1200 plus anesthesia 400. Canceled embryo transfers 4500. Monitoring after positive pregnancy test 3x350$
Describe Robert Setton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility New York.
I was always recommended single embryo transfer
Robert Setton
Manhattan

[Dr. Brauer] served as a constant in our process, someone who fueled our hopes and helped us set realistic expectations. Part doctor, part counselor, part realist, and part fun aunt, [she] was always what we needed her to be...Now 16 weeks expecting, we're excited to meet our baby girl...One day, we hope she'll get to meet Dr. B to celebrate the wonders of science and get to know the passionate professional who helped bring her into this world.
[Shady Grove Fertility] Strengths: building personal relationships, ease of scheduling, compassion within and among varying staff/doctors you see at each visit, consistency Weaknesses: financial department organization and upfront sharing of financial responsibilities...Part doctor, part counselor, part realist, and part fun aunt, Dr. Brauer was always what we needed her to be...
How was your experience with Anate Aelion Brauer at Shady Grove Fertility New York?
Not knowing what to expect when we set out on our fertility journey and being nervous and naive about what lie in store for us, Dr. Brauer took our hands and walked with us as we took our first steps towards parenthood. IVF can be an emotional journey full of ups and downs. Ours certainly was. But Dr. B served as a constant in our process, someone who fueled our hopes and helped us set realistic expectations. Part doctor, part counselor, part realist, and part fun aunt, Dr. Brauer was always what we needed her to be. Ultimately we couldn't have asked for a better reproductive endocrinologist. Now 16 weeks expecting, we're excited to meet our baby girl this summer. One day, we hope she'll get to meet Dr. B to celebrate the wonders of science and get to know the passionate professional who helped bring her into this world.
Describe the protocols Anate Aelion Brauer used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility New York and their degree of success.
Antagonist Protocol [three rounds of IVF, typically between 13-16 days] Pre stimulations Estradiol patch Gonal-F 300 Menopur 150-300 Cetrotide 0.25 HCG 10,000 *Clomid in the last round
Anate Aelion Brauer
2022, Successful
She [Dr. Brauer] went out of her way to change our medication quality and timing for a different outcome...She is enthusiastic, smart, and caring. Her whole team was a pleasure to work with and I thought the office was also very modern, clean, warm and welcoming. Never waited long and they had effective communication either over the phone or through their portal...
They [nurses at Shady Grove Fertility New York] were all very helpful at answering my questions in a timely fashion and helped me relax at appts and have a positive attitude...There was never more than 5 other women waiting for appts and the women who did my blood work were all very helpful and comforting and nice...office was also very modern, clean, warm and welcoming. Never waited long and they had effective communication either over the phone or through their portal. A great experience all around...
We switched to Shady Grove/Dr Brauer after a few unsuccessful attempts and we got a positive result after the first try! She is enthusiastic, smart, and caring. Her whole team was a pleasure to work with and I thought the office was also very modern, clean, warm and welcoming. Never waited long and they had effective communication either over the phone or through their portal. A great experience all around!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anate Aelion Brauer at Shady Grove Fertility New York?
She went out of her way to change our medication quality and timing for a different outcome.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility New York.
They were all very helpful at answering my questions in a timely fashion and helped me relax at appts and have a positive attitude.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility New York.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Shady Grove Fertility New York.
Anate Aelion Brauer