6.9

Woodbridge
13580 Groupe Drive
Woodbridge, VA 22192

2011 - 2012, Unknown Success
She [Dr Osborn] did a good job and was cautious about treatment - she encouraged us to only implant a single perfect embryo on our first round, instead of automatically going for multiples. I would recommend her to someone who is knowledgeable about the process and doesn't need a lot of hand-holding.
The waiting room [at Shady Grove on K Street] is very crowded and that can get a little awkward. But they were always prompt with all of the appointments. They were great about squeezing me in the time I thought I was having a miscarriage. Ultimately I am glad that we made the choice to go here. I liked the injection class they taught - very useful and helpful.
How was your experience with Barbara Osborn at Shady Grove Fertility?
She is a very knowledgeable doctor. I would describe her as clinical; meaning that she knows a lot but is always thinking about the medical side of things. I did not really feel like I could talk with her about the emotional part of the IVF process. I also didn't feel like I could ask questions about my treatment outside of any appointments we had. She did a good job and was cautious about treatment - she encouraged us to only implant a single perfect embryo on our first round, instead of automatically going for multiples. I would recommend her to someone who is knowledgeable about the process and doesn't need a lot of hand-holding.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara Osborn at Shady Grove Fertility?
Be assertive during your appointments with her and ask a lot of questions then, because I felt she was hard to talk with otherwise.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara Osborn at Shady Grove Fertility?
She was a good but impersonal doctor. She definitely explained the process fully, but I didn't see her except when there was something major to discuss (like a negative pregnancy test.)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
Heidi was a great nurse - she was extremely attentive and communicative during the process. She was very responsive to any emails I sent and answered all questions quickly.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Shady Grove is very well-run. It's very organized. It is convenient - there are multiple locations, and I could go to different locations for blood draws or ultrasounds if a certain one was closer (i.e., if I was doing errands on a Saturday in Baltimore, I could go to a MD location and they'd do the work and have the results.) The waiting room is very crowded and that can get a little awkward. But they were always prompt with all of the appointments. They were great about squeezing me in the time I thought I was having a miscarriage. Ultimately I am glad that we made the choice to go here. I liked the injection class they taught - very useful and helpful.
It was crowded but organized. There was a sign in sheet and then you were called from it. The waits were not too bad considering the number of people being treated. Everybody was very efficient. They were also nice but not overly chatty or personal. I could get some quick questions answered, but mostly they referred me to my nurse, who was excellent about answering anything, and doing it quickly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara Osborn at Shady Grove Fertility.
Our insurance covered half of the care. We were told that our negotiated rate with our carrier (Kaiser) was the lowest of the insurance providers who covered fertility treatments. I think our costs were about $10k for the IVF with egg retrieval and about $5k for the second cycle of just the embryo transfer. This included all of my medication (purchase separately) and frozen embryo storage.
2012, Unknown Success
I only got to work with Dr. Saffan in the initial diagnosis phase before we had to move away, but I feel like the was very thorough and went through explanation of all of the medical tests that needed to be done and why. After results for each test came in he sat down and explained them to us with patience and understanding, letting us ask questions but not letting us get overwhelmed all at once. In hindsight I would have liked one more test to diagnose my endometriosis earlier on but I understand that it is not an industry standard.
The financial advisor [at Shady Grove in Fair Oaks] was excellent in pulling our benefits and showing us what would be out of pocket, which was very little....Its a huge network and they have all of the latest resources and technology. I wish I had had the opportunity to stay in the area and complete my treatment at Shady Grove. I felt safe and taken care of there...Dr. Saffan ran hormone tests, HSG, genetic testing, as well as the usual pre-pregnancy blood tests. He presented the genetic testing well, which I can attest to because it is my educational background.
How was your experience with David Saffan at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Saffan at Shady Grove Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask questions, he is does not shy away from anything you might want to know. If he thinks it will overwhelm you more than inform, trust him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Saffan at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Saffan was the first doctor we went to about our infertility issues. He was very honest and open about expectations. He answered all of our questions and took his time with us in the initial visit and subsequent visits. He was kind but to the point and fact driven. He was one of the best doctors I had.
Describe the protocols David Saffan used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
My initial diagnosis that I knew I had was PCOS. Dr. Saffan ran hormone tests, HSG, genetic testing, as well as the usual pre-pregnancy blood tests. He presented the genetic testing well, which I can attest to because it is my educational background.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Saffan at Shady Grove Fertility.
We had good insurance through Fairfax County. The mayority of the procedures were covered through the insurance. The financial advisor was excellent in pulling our benefits and showing us what would be out of pocket, which was very little.
Fair Oaks
2012, Unsuccessful
Dr levens explained each step of the process with candid success rates. During 1st pregnancy baby was diagnosed with Turners syndrome...Dr.Levens candidly counseled me on my options. He was the most thoughtful physician I've ever met. I believed he truly cared about me and my situation... He helped me understand the donor egg process, answered every email, called back with answers to all of my questions.
[Shady Grove] Very organized. A well oiled machine. Saw patients from all over the world. I came from out of state because of the shared donor/shared risk program...37k shared risk. If I didn't have a live pregnancy in six tries, I would receive my money back...Dr Levens was excellent, candid, and compassionate. He helped me understand the donor egg process, answered every email, called back with answers to all of my questions.
How was your experience with Eric Levens at Shady Grove Fertility?
Please see my previous response. Dr Levens was excellent, candid, and compassionate. He helped me understand the donor egg process, answered every email, called back with answers to all of my questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Levens at Shady Grove Fertility?
Ask many questions. He is willing to take the time to answer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Levens at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr levens explained each step of the process with candid success rates. During 1st pregnancy baby was diagnosed with Turners syndrome. (Most difficult time in my life). Dr.Levens candidly counseled me on my options. He was the most thoughtful physician I've ever met. I believed he truly cared about me and my situation.
Describe the protocols Eric Levens used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
I cannot remember specifics. I was on BC pills, Lupron, estrogen IM and Progestrone IM.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Joan Coleman )
Excellent.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Levens at Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe Eric Levens's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility.
Given my age. And donor eggs, dr. Levels was quite emphatic on a eset
Eric Levens
2009 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Katz was a compassionate doctor, and despite not having a successful pregnancy I would recommend him as a physician to someone dealing with infertility....He communicates well the plan of treatment and changes throughout the course of the treatment. He demonstrated compassion after a failed egg retrieval and informed myself and my husband with the change in our plan....Bravelle, Menopur, Gonal F, HCG, ICSI....ask any and all questions you may have along the way.
Clinic [Shady Grove - Bel Air] was very profession and aesthetically appealing. The staff was courteous and kind during every visit. They demonstrated an interest in our personal journey and desire for success. They were saddened when we didn’t succeed and they want to stay in contact with us despite going to another fertility clinic for our last attempt....[Cost Of Treatment] $20000.00...Dr. Katz was a compassionate doctor, and despite not having a successful pregnancy I would recommend him as a physician to someone dealing with infertility.
How was your experience with Eugene Katz (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eugene Katz (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility?
Take notes, and ask any and all questions you may have along the way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eugene Katz (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Eugene Katz (retired) used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Bravelle, Menopur, Gonal F, HCG, ICSI
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Clinic was very profession and aesthetically appealing. The staff was courteous and kind during every visit. They demonstrated an interest in our personal journey and desire for success. They were saddened when we didn’t succeed and they want to stay in contact with us despite going to another fertility clinic for our last attempt.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eugene Katz (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility.
$20000.00
Eugene Katz (retired)
Bel Air
2011 - 2012, Successful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He didn't really realize how painful the whole process was for us. However, he was friendly and explained things well.
Though they changed nurses on me during my treatment, I am actually glad they did cause my new nurse was awesome.
How was your experience with Arthur Sagoskin at Shady Grove Fertility?
At times I felt as the Dr did so often, he didn't really realize how painful the whole process was for us. However, he was friendly and explained things well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Arthur Sagoskin at Shady Grove Fertility?
Ask questions if you don't understand something
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Arthur Sagoskin at Shady Grove Fertility?
I think especially the nurses did a great Job. Though they changed nurses on me during my treatment, I am actually glad they did cause my new nurse was awesome
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Donna Materia-Hoover)
Donna was always so fun. Yes we all knew the reason why where there, but she would not make it the focus of our meetings, if you understand what I mean. She would ask questions, engage us in conversations that had nothing to do with IVF or the needles I had to prick myself with. I sometimes just needed that.
Arthur Sagoskin
2010 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Osborn met with us to understand who we are, our background, etc. She met with us again to review genetics study tesults and explain everthing. She came in to see me during most of my visits, and she followed up after my daughter was born....She took time to get to know my husband and me....I followed a traditional course of treatment with clomid, IUI, then IVF....hey know exactly what they are doing and have all the facilities with the most recent technology.
Shady Grove is THE place to go! They know exactly what they are doing and have all the facilities with the most recent technology. I went to clinics in DC, VA, MD and PA depending on my travel schedule....Dr. Osborn met with us to understand who we are, our background, etc. She met with us again to review genetics study tesults and explain everthing. She came in to see me during most of my visits, and she followed up after my daughter was born....She took time to get to know my husband and me....I followed a traditional course of treatment with clomid, IUI, then IVF
How was your experience with Barbara Osborn at Shady Grove Fertility?
Use her!!! She is terrific!
She took time to get to know my husband and me.
Describe the protocols Barbara Osborn used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
I followed a traditional course of treatment with clomid, IUI, then IVF.
Sibley
2006 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Esposito was patient and caring. During our experience she willing to explain the reproductive science, as well as, health risks. She had a sense of humor but was absolutely professional. We received excellent care and results!...[protocols] Tracking menstral cycle and learning about fertile periods....The clinic [Shady Grove] was kept very clean and the staff was extremely professional. Any medical advice that was offered was personal and confidential.
The clinic [Shady Grove] was kept very clean and the staff was extremely professional. Any medical advice that was offered was personal and confidential. The clinics waiting space and it’s medical rooms were all comfortable environments. They answered phone calls and questions in a timely manner....[Nursing Staff] Professional and caring...Dr. Esposito was patient and caring. During our experience she willing to explain the reproductive science, as well as, health risks.
How was your experience with Melissa Esposito at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Esposito at Shady Grove Fertility?
Eat well, keep stress at bay and trust your Doctor.
Describe the protocols Melissa Esposito used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Tracking menstral cycle and learning about fertile periods.
Professional and caring.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The clinic was kept very clean and the staff was extremely professional. Any medical advice that was offered was personal and confidential. The clinics waiting space and it’s medical rooms were all comfortable environments. They answered phone calls and questions in a timely manner.
Melissa Esposito
Frederick
2009 - 2012, Successful
I felt that Dr. Levy knew who we were but that the staff did not. [He was] very professional, very reassuring and I felt very comfortable....He adjusted the day to return for the IUI of the blastocyst - and came in on weekend. [Cost of treatment was] expensive because insurance did not cover the costs.
How was your experience with Michael Levy at Shady Grove Fertility?
Very professional, very reassuring and I felt very comfortable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Levy at Shady Grove Fertility?
You are in good hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Levy at Shady Grove Fertility?
I felt that Dr. Levy knew who we were but that the staff did not.
Describe the protocols Michael Levy used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Levy at Shady Grove Fertility.
Expensive because insurance did not cover the costs.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility.
Just some minor miscommunication about the medicines.
2010 - 2011, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr Yazigi clearly loves his work. At the same time, aside from our initial meeting and a skype meeting when we wanted to have a second child, we never met him. He was the one to make the phone calls when there was bad news, and he was always willing to talk on the phone when I had a question. I'd recommend him, but I'm not sure that another doctor at the practice would be just as good.
Shady Grove is big. At times it felt like I was on an assembly line. At the same time, the shared risk program is unbeatable. When attempts for a second child (with a new egg donor) were not successful, 100% of our money was refunded. We would have rather had another child, but at least we didn't lose the money from unsuccessful attempts...Doris Thomas was my main contact at the clinic. She was always present and accounted for. She answered my questions, was kind and sympathetic. Even though she was probably overseeing many patients, when I spoke with her I often felt like I was her only patient. She is great!
How was your experience with Ricardo Yazigi (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ricardo Yazigi (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility?
Expect to be one of many patients. Expect someone who knows his stuff and loves his work, and someone who wants you to have a baby, but don't expect a lot of hand holding.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ricardo Yazigi (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Yazigi was always either available to talk or returned my calls promptly. He spent the time with us that we needed to talk about what was happening. He was kind and sympathetic, especially when there was bad news.
Describe the protocols Ricardo Yazigi (retired) used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
My treatment was pretty straightforward: drugs to build up my uterine lining and drugs to help the embryo implant. We went straight for egg donation IVF, so not a lot of different protocols. Before treatment to get pregnant could begin, I did have a hysteroscopy, where he found polyps. I had them removed and then we moved forward with getting me pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Doris Thomas)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ricardo Yazigi (retired) at Shady Grove Fertility.
About 40,000 including all meds and holistic support therapy (acupuncture, etc.) for the first try. This includes the shared risk fee for 1 donor/3 recipients. We also had our embryos tested for genetic problems before we transferred them.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility.
At the beginning, when I was scheduled for a hysteroscopy, I was prescribed too low a dose of the medication I needed. The procedure, for which we traveled out of town to the clinic and rented a hotel room, had to rescheduled so that I could take the right dose of medicine.
Ricardo Yazigi (retired)
Towson
2009 - 2011, Successful
Surrogacy With Other Docs
I went to this clinic [Shady Grove of Rockville] for over 2.5 years and got to know everyone quite well. Everyone was very friendly, and they mostly ran on time...IUI was about $1500 IVF was about $10,000 Donor egg (shared) was about $20,000...I switched to Dr. Levy because I did not like his partner at the same clinic. Dr. Levy treated me like a person and I always felt like I had his undivided attention. If fact when I switched to him, I had been under the other doctors care for over a year and had had 8 IUI treatments with no success and the other doctor never stopped to ask "what is going on here?". Immediately upon beginning to see Dr. Levy he assessed me and my treatment and began to look further into why I wasn't getting pregnant which resulted in a different direction of treatment.
How was your experience with Michael Levy at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Levy is a kind, patient man. He got to know me on a personal level. At our initial meeting he came to get me from the waiting room and asked me about the book I had been reading. I felt good about him overseeing my treatment and I didn't have an easy time with anything related to fertility.
If you can get him as your doctor do so!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
I really loved my first nurse Lindsay which is why I ended up staying with my first doctor longer than I should have. Most of my dealings were with her and she was amazing. When she left Shady Grove I decided to get a new doctor as I did not like my first.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
I went to this clinic for over 2.5 years and got to know everyone quite well. Everyone was very friendly, and they mostly ran on time.
I went in during monitoring hours which worked for me. I thought the techs were super nice and friendly.
IUI was about $1500 IVF was about $10,000 Donor egg (shared) was about $20,000
2009 - 2010, Successful
Dr. Saffan came across right from the beginning as experienced and practical. He was kind and compassionate without ever condescending...After a short break, we did another IVF cycle with the same drug protocol as the first cycle. This time there were two good embryos, so Dr. Saffan recommended transferring both. The cycle was successful for both embryos and I delivered healthy twins.
The clinic [Shady Grove Fertility of Annandale] was easy to interact with, pleasant to visit (or as pleasant as possible under the circumstances), and well organized. I appreciated that different types of visits were concentrated at different times of day. I could get in very early in the morning for blood draws and never ran into pregnant women.
How was your experience with David Saffan at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Saffan came across right from the beginning as experienced and practical. He was kind and compassionate without ever condescending. As a patient, I was looking for a doctor who would tell me exactly what to do and he did. He was accessible when we had questions and maintained an even keel through ups and downs.
Dr. Saffan was compassionate, direct, and thorough. I felt like he knew my case, he knew me and my husband, and he wanted us to succeed.
If insurance had not been a factor, Dr. Saffan would have steered us directly to IVF. As our insurance did not provide coverage for IVF without first undergoing 3 cycles of IUI, he took us through that process. First we did a basic workup to rule out anything obvious. Then, we did 3 cycles of IUI, all of which were unsuccessful. We took a short break to do further testing and identified a blood clotting factor that we addressed in subsequent treatment. We took a class to understand all the processes of IVF and underwent our first cycle. We had a great embryo and did a single embryo transfer, which Dr. Saffan preferred and recommended to avoid multiples. We had a positive pregnancy test and heartbeat, but lost the pregnancy at 9 weeks. After a short break, we did another IVF cycle with the same drug protocol as the first cycle. This time there were two good embryos, so Dr. Saffan recommended transferring both. The cycle was successful for both embryos and I delivered healthy twins.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility.
I have a really hard time with blood draws, which is awful for fertility treatment. All of the nurses were very patient and supportive and the one or two who were best at getting my blood made an extra effort to help me out.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
The clinic was easy to interact with, pleasant to visit (or as pleasant as possible under the circumstances), and well organized. I appreciated that different types of visits were concentrated at different times of day. I could get in very early in the morning for blood draws and never ran into pregnant women.

2009 - 2010, Successful
She [Dr Garde] always took plenty of time when me. I never felt like I was rushed. She answered every question I had and I never felt like a question was ignored....We traveled from another state because having a singleton was very important to us. Dr. Garde understood that. We did two cycles with her and she always adjusted the protocols as needed along the way.
We traveled from out of state because we wanted to be at a clinic that helped people achieve singleton pregnancies. We felt that other clinics downplayed the risk of carrying twins (not just higher-order multiples). They [Shady Grove] were very used to working with out-of-state patients and we appreciated that.
How was your experience with Rachana Garde at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Garde was easy to talk to and she really attempted to get a feel for what was important to US.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachana Garde at Shady Grove Fertility?
Travel as far as you need to to see Dr. Garde!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachana Garde at Shady Grove Fertility?
She always took plenty of time when me. I never felt like I was rushed. She answered every question I had and I never felt like a question was ignored.
Describe the protocols Rachana Garde used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mary)
Every time we called Mary, she picked up the phone herself. We never had to leave messages with voicemail or with a receptionist. We had ONE nurse and she was easily accessible. That meant a lot to us.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
We traveled from out of state because we wanted to be at a clinic that helped people achieve singleton pregnancies. We felt that other clinics downplayed the risk of carrying twins (not just higher-order multiples). They were very used to working with out-of-state patients and we appreciated that.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachana Garde at Shady Grove Fertility.
Another reason we chose this clinic is because they had one of the most generous shared help plans in the country. We did misunderstand the plan (our fault) and did not use it the first cycle (although we had an income-based discount). If we had had a full understanding of the program, we would have ended up saving ourselves the cost of that one cycle.
Rachana Garde
Woodbridge

3 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He was kind, engaged, focused on me and my issues, while being forthcoming and honest. Did not have a God complex like I saw at Dominion Fertility.
[The nursing staff was] good but not always as on the ball as I wanted given how anxious you tend to be... One Friday I did not receive an update call. It was v frustrating but not unforgivable.
How was your experience with Eric Widra at Shady Grove Fertility?
Done previously.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Widra at Shady Grove Fertility?
Use other tools to keep perspective such as yoga and meditation.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Widra at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility.
Good but not always as on the ball as I wanted given how anxious you tend to be. They were good but it is the hardest thing most of their patients have ever gone through.
2003 - 2010, Successful
Extraordinary physician [Michael Levy] who is medically excellent and emotionally intelligent....He focused on medical, emotional and financial aspects of care and conveyed warmth and hope....You will love him.
My nurse [at Shady Grove] felt like a partner. She cared as much about our outcome as we did. [The clinic was] cheerful, friendly, energetic, organized, efficient. Well run.
How was your experience with Michael Levy at Shady Grove Fertility?
Extraordinary physician who is medically excellent and emotionally intelligent.
You will love him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kathy bugge)
My nurse felt like a partner. She cared as much about our outcome as we did.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Cheerful, friendly, energetic, organized, efficient. Well run.
It was mostly covered by insurance
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I highly recommend Dr. Widra. Friends have been successful. He is honest, compassionate, trustworthy and very skilled....Go see him. You will know where you stand and he will always be up front.
They [the staff at Shady Grove] understood the journey on which you were embarking and the emotion surrounding it. Dr. Widra and all of the Shady Grove staff were so compassionate...When I got a negative result she could not have been kinder and more compassionate.
How was your experience with Eric Widra at Shady Grove Fertility?
Go see him. You will know where you stand and he will always be up front.
They understood the journey on which you were embarking and the emotion surrounding it. Dr. Widra and all of the Shady Grove staff were so compassionate. When I read the story of this site's founders I was compelled to do the survey because we were lucky enough to have a great experience. And I am confident I would be writing this even if I did not become pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Sandra)
When I got a negative result she could not have been kinder and more compassionate. And when I became pregnant, she was elated. They are in lock step with you.
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Anne [nurse at Shady Grove] and Dr. Mottla were completely on the same page. I heard everything twice....Dr Mottla was very knowledgable and took the time I needed to process the challenges in my journey. He went above and beyond. He is direct and to the point. He is efficient and on time. His new office is lovely and much nicer and larger than the prior one.
How was your experience with Gilbert Mottla at Shady Grove Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gilbert Mottla at Shady Grove Fertility?
Listen to him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gilbert Mottla at Shady Grove Fertility?
Dr. Mottla was great. He always made a point to follow up with me and explain the plan. He saw me in the morning for monitoring and modified his schedule to accommodate mine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anne Stegner)
Anne and Dr. Mottla were completely on the same page. I heard everything twice.
Gilbert Mottla