Shannon Medical Center

Harris
220 E. Harris Avenue
San Angelo, TX 76903
325-481-2285
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Shannon Medical Center to a friend?

1 doctor
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
The clinic [Shannon Medical Ctr] is very well run and organized. They handle a large number of patients per day, and do it well. They have staff to answer phones consistently, but wait times are sometimes longer than I would like.... Linda is very hands on. She has answered the phone every time I have called and is willing to talk with me as long as I want to.... My medicines have not been that expensive. I don't know about anything in the future since I'm on round 2 of Clomid
Other, Prefer not to answer
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Shannon Medical Center.
The clinic is very well run and organized. They handle a large number of patients per day, and do it well. They have staff to answer phones consistently, but wait times are sometimes longer than I would like.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jenny Wiggins-Smith at Shannon Medical Center?
She cared about me, my journey and frustrations. She made a point to connect with me and make sure I knew that she cared.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shannon Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Linda)
How was your experience with Jenny Wiggins-Smith at Shannon Medical Center?
Dr. Wiggins-Smith was very honest about my history of not conceiving over many years. We discussed my age and the fact that I'm not a high-risk pregnancy yet, but we should definitely be proactive about conceiving as soon as possible. The only negative thing is how long I had to wait to see her. She is in high demand, so I understand waiting, but it's still tough
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jenny Wiggins-Smith at Shannon Medical Center?
Call now to get in ASAP
Describe the protocols Jenny Wiggins-Smith used in your cycles at Shannon Medical Center and their degree of success.
I'm still in my first treatment cycle with Dr. Wiggins-Smith. I'm on 100 mg of Clomid, with a booster shot next week before I ovulate. She was concerned about testosterone levels, so she ran extra bloodwork to make sure everything was ok.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jenny Wiggins-Smith at Shannon Medical Center.
Jenny Wiggins-Smith
Shannon Medical Center
Harris

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jenny Wiggins-Smith at Shannon Medical Center.