Sher Fertility of Las Vegas

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
5320 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-892-9696
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sher Fertility of Las Vegas to a friend?
2 doctors
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Every visit [at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas] I felt loved and cared for. Especially by Kimberly Ealy, Jessica, Kristina, Amanda, Tina, Heather, Diana, Brianna, Chalet and I'm sure many more. They became my family and celebrated with us as we had good news and hugged us when we had not so good news. They truly care!...Approximately 10K in office for IVF. Also had Natural killer cell testing at about $1400...With all of the appointments, shots, treatments you will be going through, you can put your trust in this staff at SIRM.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
With all of the appointments, shots, treatments you will be going through, you can put your trust in this staff at SIRM. They care! Dr. Sher even gives out his personal cell phone when you are going through the process in case you have any questions. And.....he answers. Believe me, I've used it before. He is blunt and truthful but does it with a loving heart because he is trying everything he can to make you parents.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Dr. Sher has an amazing bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. He is the best in the business because of this. We know he is doing everything he can, while being completely honest with us during the process, for us to have our baby. Love the staff as well. Top notch!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Kimberly Ealy)
Every visit I felt loved and cared for. Especially by Kimberly Ealy, Jessica, Kristina, Amanda, Tina, Heather, Diana, Brianna, Chalet and I'm sure many more. They became my family and celebrated with us as we had good news and hugged us when we had not so good news. They truly care!
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Where to begin? Dr. Sher us one of a kind. No wonder he has delivered over 18,000 babies and still going. He has patients fly from other countries for his services. Dr. Sher is honest, kind, compassionate and truly cares about his patients and their families. The minute we met him and then had an hour conversation about our issues and concerns, he made us feel comfortable and breathe a little easier. We knew we needed to be here and with the SIRM family. We had been to other clinics but nothing compared to the warmth we received. Excited to see what the future holds.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Ask questions and never feel afraid to share all of the thoughts you may have. Dr. Sher is a wealth of knowledge. Utilize that!
Describe the protocols Geoffrey Sher used in your cycles at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas and their degree of success.
I began with birth control to regulate my periods, then started on Lupron and Omnitrope. The first week I had a lot of headaches and mood swings. Then a week later I began Ganirellix and stopped the Lupron at that time. A few days later I added Follistim and 2 days after added Menopur. My follicles weren't growing fast enough and large enough so the continued me on an additional few days past the "normal" to give them time to grow and the caught up.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
Approximately 10K in office for IVF. Also had Natural killer cell testing at about $1400 and bloodwork for DQHLA (sp) at $250 each for my husband and me. Meds came out to about $7000
Describe Geoffrey Sher's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
We only have one to transfer but if two made it we would have transferred two because of my age and recurrent miscarriages.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
The calendar and information is all very nicely organized. Makes it easy to follow instruction and know what to expect. The only thing I would say they [Sher Fertility] could do better is help you understand what to expect when you arrive in town.... After my first visit, Heather, at the front desk always remembered my name - after only seeing me once! The team would personally email me and write/speak in a casual manner using my name and so forth.
European, Latino
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The calendar and information is all very nicely organized. Makes it easy to follow instruction and know what to expect. The only thing I would say they could do better is help you understand what to expect when you arrive in town. For FET, I had 1 quick visit then didn't have to come back for almost a week. I thought I would be monitored in between and that the FET could be pushed back so I planned a much longer and more expensive "vacation" there then needed. I could have done the initial visit in town then only go up for FET and saved a lot of time, vacation days, and money. I wish they'd explain these expectations better and help out-of-towners plan, but I get that's not their priority. Overall super happy with them though!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Dayana)
Very kind and super communicative. She responded super quickly to every email or call and always had the information I was looking for. Her and the rest of the staff are all very nice!
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Upon our first consultation we were absolutely sold on Dr. Sher. Our previous experience with other doctors was more cold, and all about getting down to business/treatment. Dr. Sher took the time to explain infertility and his approach, fully acknowledging we had the choice to go anywhere and this was his opportunity to explain what he was about so we could decide if he was the right fit. No hard sell. He clearly cares about what he does. He also gives out his cell number before you even sign up and his able to be contacted any time for questions. He takes each patient seriously and wants to make sure each feels comfortable. He is super warm and personable. Makes you feel he's really rooting for you. Also I felt very comfortable with his vast expertise. He's a pleasure to be around, puts you at ease.
Don't be afraid to contact him w/any questions - he's your best resource. When you go in for visits though, the time will be very quick, so you have questions then hit him w/them quickly!
Dr. Sher perscribed a different medication protocol then I had w/my previous RE. He was very specific about why the previous one did not suit my condition, age, etc. He also did extra testing including a hysterscopy, fluid ultrasound, and a bunch of immunological testing to rule out other implantation issues. He was able to rule out a host of uterine/immune issues that could be causing implantation failure. He also did PGS testing on my embryos which I hadn't done before.
$200 Consultation Cycle was around $10k + $450 for anesthesia + $1500 PGS FET was $4050 Medications around $4000 + travel expenses Consultations / phone calls w/doctor beyond the initial one are all free!!
eSET was not discussed - I only had 1 viable embryo after PGS. As far as multiple we did discuss this earlier on and he said it was really our personal decision, but again we only had 1 to work with so we didn't delve to far into this topic.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
The clinic [Sher Fertility] is very informative and they are dedicated in helping you on your journey and in trying to find answers. They used to do seminars once a year for informative purposes and where they would draw to give away a free round of IVF...I have worked with several of them [nurses] and I can say that they are all very professional and they give you and overall sense that they care for your wellbeing and about your journey.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The clinic is very informative and they are dedicated in helping you on your journey and in trying to find answers. They used to do seminars once a year for informative purposes and where they would draw to give away a free round of IVF if you were to require one but they are not doing this currently.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
She has been very patient with your health as the top priority. She is very honest about each situation and about your progress.
I have worked with several of them and I can say that they are all very professional and they give you and overall sense that they care for your wellbeing and about your journey.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
We are still waiting to save money for IVF so we are currently at a standstill. She has been very upfront and honest through the process so far. She has informed us of the best treatment and has not pushed us to try routes that she has thought to be a waste of both time and money since there would be no real chance of seeing results. She has first taken care of me and my overall health so that I am in the best possible position to get the best outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Do not go into this thinking that IFV is a last resort or that it is a terrible outcome. Know that it is a process and she will work with you and coming up with the best course of action.
Describe the protocols Molina Dayal used in your cycles at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas and their degree of success.
I went through many tests and a surgery. I had previously done rounds of Clovis with no results. I had an previous procedure before coming to see Dr. Dayal where they did a minor surgery to look at my uterus. It was determined that I had PCOS and a blocked tube. Upon seeing Dr. Dayal, I had blood work done and ultrasounds that determined that I needed a surgery to remove the build up of the lining of my uterus that when tested was cancerous and pre cancerous. The blood work also concluded that I do not produce some of the chemicals that are required to ovulate or to shed the lining of my uterus and fertility medications were not resulting in ovulation. Given all of the results and the results from the previous Dr. it was deemed that IVF would be the best course of treatment. She said that trying any other course of action would be just a waste of time and money because she didn't see a high chance of these courses having any results. Currently we are waiting and trying to save up money for IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
So far, everything has been covered by my insurance for preventative care. Currently, the cost for my IVF is about $7,500 with medications costing between $3,000 and $5,000.
Describe Molina Dayal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
We have not reached this part in our treatment.
Molina Dayal
Las Vegas
Many of their patients [Sher Fertility of LV] come in from out of town for cycle and they batch their cycles, so everything works a bit like clockwork once you arrive for monitoring and retrieval. Although there are many other people in the cycle, you don't feel rushed. It remains very personal...Our cost was around $23,000 for two retrievals and unlimited FETs until we bring home a baby...The nurses are incredibly responsive and normally respond to emails within a day. They are well organized and very kind. They are responsible for a large number of patients who are in-cycle, which I think makes it feel like they are stretched a little thin at times. Nevertheless, I have never had an issue getting a response from them.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
Many of their patients come in from out of town for cycle and they batch their cycles, so everything works a bit like clockwork once you arrive for monitoring and retrieval. Although there are many other people in the cycle, you don't feel rushed. It remains very personal.
Dr. Sher is incredibly caring and compassionate. We first met him over Skype, but it felt like a real life conversation and he was already very familiar with our case and history. He has a patient concierge who is so incredibly kind, welcoming, and available after hours. Everyone in the office is incredibly responsive and friendly.
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Dr. Sher is incredibly busy, and yet he makes a concerted effort to be extremely personal and involved in each patient he is managing in cycle. He confirmed on several different occasions that we had his personal cell phone number and encouraged us to call him if we had any questions. He has done an incredible amount of research in the world of IVF and his expertise is evident.
I would read his book or his blog and check out his Facebook videos. He shares a lot of details behind his thought process on different topics related to IVF. It really helps to have a good understanding of the protocols he uses and his rationale for your treatment.
We used the agonist-antagonist conversion protocol and I had the highest number of mature eggs retrieved that I've had on any other protocol.
We bought a package through Attain. Our cost was around $23,000 for two retrievals and unlimited FETs until we bring home a baby. Did include PGS biopsy, but not the testing, did not include anesthesia or egg freezing and storage.
He recommended PGS testing for us to help decrease our chances of miscarriage and improve our chance of having a healthy, viable pregnancy. From what I understand he will transfer 1-2 PGS normal embryos.
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
Dr. Sher is VERY passionate about his clinic and his job. You can tell by the way his clinic operates. His staff are there for you 100%. Being able to email someone at any time of the day and getting an answer shortly after shows they are there for their patients....We purchased a 2 cycle package for around $13,000 (kinda works like the lottery if it works the first time you loose the second cycle). For us we felt like if if worked the first time we wouldn't care. :) Our medications were around $3000
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
I didn't like the front receptionists. I thought they dressed poor and at times acted unprofessional. They had a hard time with blood draws on me for some reason. I have never had a problem elsewhere but often times I would get poked 2-3 times a visit to find a good vein.
Dr.Sher is VERY passionate about his clinic and his job. You can tell by the way his clinic operates. His staff are there for you 100%. Being able to email someone at any time of the day and getting an answer shortly after shows they are there for their patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Linda)
These guys are the glue that holds everything together. They manage so many things and make you feel as prepared and in control as possible.
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
I really liked Dr.Sher. He is compassionate and super knowledgeable. He makes you feel like part of a team...one that will be winning. He doesn't sugar coat things though and he is honest about what he feels you need to do to bring home a baby. Whether that be using a donor or surrogate. He presents all the options and then let's you decide what is best for you. The one cycle where I poorly responded to the meds (no one could figure out why) I literally stumped him he was kinda cold and seemed angry. The nurse later explained to me that his demeanour was out of frustration because he felt bad he couldn't give me an answer. The next cycle we went in though he was much better and super happy that he had figured out a solution. That cycle resulted in us having our baby boy!
If you are tired of other clinics not being able to provide directions and answers go see Dr.Sher - it was the best decision we ever made!
I don't remember the stim protocol but I was given intralipids and steroids for high NK cells.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
The office manager [at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas] seems forgetful. Their office scheduled us for a frozen embryo transfer after we paid our deposit and scheduled flights and hotel. When we had our nurse review (over a month later), they revealed the providers would be out of town and we would need to reschedule. I said this was not acceptable as we had already made arrangements and paid a $2,000 deposit. They did rectify the situation and made it work but this was after undue stress was put on the patient (myself). They don't seem to communicate well.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The office manager seems forgetful. Their office scheduled us for a frozen embryo transfer after we paid our deposit and scheduled flights and hotel. When we had our nurse review (over a month later), they revealed the providers would be out of town and we would need to reschedule. I said this was not acceptable as we had already made arrangements and paid a $2,000 deposit. They did rectify the situation and made it work but this was after undue stress was put on the patient (myself). They don't seem to communicate well.
Dr. Sher's office staff is subpar. Emails are not returned promptly, it is not encouraged to call your nurse as they are "too busy" with other patients. Dr. Sher however was always pleasant and I choose to stay under his care because of his incredible bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Jamie was well organized. She did seem busy at times but as a medical assistant in a busy rheumatology clinic, I get that. She was always amicable. The nurse who called us with our beta results, Breanna, I did not feel was compassionate with giving us the news of our loss.
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Dr. Sher is very knowledgable in his speciality. He was not arrogant in any way and was very compassionate when discussing my chemical pregnancy after using our last two embryos. He has a good sense of humor and explained the procedures well. He is very warm and friendly.
Although he has a large practice and seems to be too busy at times, he's not. He provides his email and cell phone and promptly responds at any hour. Be patient.
Dr. Sher recognized I definitely had an autoimmune issue causing failure with our embryo transfers. He addressed my anti-phospholipid antibodies with Lovenox as well as my endometriosis. He gave me Dexamethasone to prevent embryo rejection. We plan to use a coasting method when we do our first egg retrial with him in June. We achieved our first ever pregnancy (in five years of trying to conceive), with him despite it ending in a chemical pregnancy. He gives us hope.
Frozen embryo transfer with military discount - $3,275 Two cycle micro IVF - $14,175 PGS testing $4,125 Skype consult $200
Las Vegas
Clinic [Sher Fertility of Las Vegas] is in Las Vegas, but away from the strip and next to a hospital-plenty of dedicated parking, easy to drive to. Spacious waiting room, you won't feel like you are on top of people, pleasant and professional environment....Briana was always available by email, answered questions quickly
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
Clinic is in Las Vegas, but away from the strip and next to a hospital-plenty of dedicated parking, easy to drive to. Spacious waiting room, you won't feel like you are on top of people, pleasant and professional environment.
Dr Sher is so passionate about IVF and he tailors treatments to individuals using varying protocols vs. preset protocols. Moreover, he actually is present at scans, doesn't delegate to his staff. You feel like you are getting 100% from Dr Sher-oh and he's also just so nice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Briana)
Briana was always available by email, answered questions quickly
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Dr. Sher was incredible- kind, patient, and with a great sense of humor which goes a long way in such a stressful situation. He found an issue, endometriosis, which previous Drs had not found. He is incredibly focused on the details and with him I knew I was getting the very best.
There may be delays for your appointments but be patient as this means Dr Sher is giving everyone his time-and delays are worth it to meet with him each time.
I was on an agonist/antagonist conversion protocol (LA8) coming off of a birth control pill. The rationale behind this protocol is not to overmedicate for women who have DOR or are of advanced maternal age, as Sher's take is that this can damage the eggs. I started wit Lupron while on BCP, then lowered the Lupron dose and added Ganerelix, stopped Lupron and added Follistim, added Menopur which I stayed on for the duration of the protocol. The trigger was an intramuscular shot of pure HCG. Dr Sher is very adamantly against Ovidrel because he sees it is an inferior product which does not release the eggs for the egg retrieval and will compromise a cycle.
I used insurance, but I do know that there are packages available, costs vary based on age
2013 - 2014
5 IVF, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
The entire office [Sher- LV] was disorganized. They used a whiteboard to keep track of who was where in what cycle - privacy issue if you ask me. They were overwhelmed all the time with the amount of patients and not trained to be doing the level of care they were expected to do. One day one nurse AFTER I came out of anesthesia said under her breath to another nurse, “OK Dr. Sher - stop buying cars cause we are out of blood pressure cuffs for all these patients.” They weren’t able to take my blood pressure after my retrieval because the cuffs were all broken. Partner gets to sit in a metal folding chair in the recovery room until the nursing staff kicks you out - I had to beg for pain meds once because they said I “shouldn’t” have been in pain.
2013 - 2014
5 IVF, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
He makes stuff up - you end up being an experiment. His daughter is the surrogate coordinator and so it’s amazing how many people are referred to use surrogates. He messes with you with these weird diagnosis ideas that make you question your body. After everything he was making me jump through, went to another clinic and got pregnant with twins - no clotting issues, no immune system issues, no vaginal viagra needed. I asked Sher for a blood test because I felt my progesterone was off - they said no. 5 days later I miscarried. What would it have hurt to test it? Charge my insurance. Please don’t go here.
It was literally a production line - get in get out - he gets his money and move on. He dismissed our concerns on many occasions and when we finally left the clinic, their attitude showed they genuinely didn’t care. They were rude, callous and just wanted money even though they had processed everything that was sent to insurance incorrectly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Rachelle and Briana and Linda)
The entire office was disorganized. They used a whiteboard to keep track of who was where in what cycle - privacy issue if you ask me. They were overwhelmed all the time with the amount of patients and not trained to be doing the level of care they were expected to do. One day one nurse AFTER I came out of anesthesia said under her breath to another nurse, “OK Dr. Sher - stop buying cars cause we are out of blood pressure cuffs for all these patients.” They weren’t able to take my blood pressure after my retrieval because the cuffs were all broken. Partner gets to sit in a metal folding chair in the recovery room until the nursing staff kicks you out - I had to beg for pain meds once because they said I “shouldn’t” have been in pain.
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
He said it was my eggs, my immune system and my husbands sperm any time something went wrong. He made me do tons of tests that were unnecessary and take treatments for my immune system “attacking” the embryo. Every miscarriage was something I “could have prevented” had I don’t this test or taken this pill. It was never a “I’m so sorry about your miscarriage,” it was always, “Well your body is rejecting it, we have to do XYX and you can start next cycle.” I also had ovarian hyperstimulation and he didn’t even ask to see me back in the office. He took around 30 eggs that round and when we called after me being in horrific pain, said my pain was “just gas.” Told me to take ibuprofen and not get up.
Don’t go here.
Lupron, Gonal, Menopur And after transfer - progesterone suppositories and shot. He also said I needed to do this IV of some solution (not covered by insurance - usually given to patients in comas for nutrition) three times at $1000 a pop to calm my body down. He was considering using Viagra as a vaginal suppository to increase blood flow. He had no rhyme or reason to do much of this - his explanations were outlandish, but I didn’t know any better and thought he knew what he was doing.
Sharron was in charge and she was awful. Their paperwork was a copy of a copy of a copy about all the packages they offered and the prices. She told me what was covered and what wasn’t but it proved to be incorrect. She was more like a used car salesman than someone who cared about my money and my ultimate goals. It’s 5 years after going there and I actually just got a bill for something else she did wrong in terms of billing to insurance. After I transferred my embryos, she immediately sent me an email saying she was sending me to collections for outstanding insurance payments - again - all of which was done incorrectly on her part.
He was willing to put in as many as I wanted. My personal though was the faster we went through embryos, the more money he could make. I also felt like he would use more to try and get a positive pregnancy test. He generally only reports his positive pregnancy test results online - not live births.
Las Vegas
They [the nursing staff at Sher Fertility- LV] never follow up with clinical results, different team members give you conflicting information, and they don't provide "next steps" unless you request them several times.... Dr. Severino hasn't given me any reason to mistrust his treatment plans, but his team has made me want to switch clinics several times. The patient has to drag information/next steps out of the clinical team each visit and the Front Office is frustratingly incompetent.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The clinic and staff have not been impressive in any way. The Front Office staff are mostly useless and always have to transfer you or "get back to you" and the nurse teams seem unorganized and uncaring. They once tried to take bloodwork from me before I told them it was not required for IUI treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Dr. Severino treats you like a human, but you only interact with the doctor 15% of the time. The clinic staff/nurses at Sher definitely make you feel like a number.
Required several phone calls and emails for clear instructions. Delayed response time.
How was your experience with Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
The patient must be responsible for requesting information and expectations since it won't be given unsolicited by the doctor/staff.
Describe the protocols Mark Severino used in your cycles at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas and their degree of success.
Dr. Severino left our treatment strategy up to my husband and I, and gave cautious recommendations like starting treatment with just Clomid. After 5 Clomid cycles with negative pregnancy results, we decided to move forward with IUI treatment, which the Dr. didn't endorse nor counter. After 2 negative IUI cycles, we asked him if we should resign ourselves to IVF and he confirmed. It was the first recommendation we ever received.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
IUI treatment cost about $5,000, including meds.
Describe Mark Severino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
He's "not in the business of creating Octomoms."
2013 - 2017
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I just have great things to say about them [staff at Sher Las Vegas]. I have never come across anyone on their staff that was not super helpful and very friendly...I've seen Dr Severino several times, and he also so attentive to our needs. I know once we have the funds to move forward with another cycle, we will get pregnant. He has worked with us through every step, he also takes the time to fill out extra paper work each time we apply for a fertility grant. I went back to him in 2013, because he also was a partner to Dr McConnell back in 2001, when they treated me with clomid to get pregnant with my daughter. I trust him to get us pregnant again.
2013 - 2017
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
I just have great things to say about them. I have never come across anyone on their staff that was not super helpful and very friendly.
Dr Severino is very informative, and treats me with absolute skill and care.
They are also very helpful and sincere every time I interact with them.
How was your experience with Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
LIsten to what he is telling you, and listen and understand everything.
The last treatment I did with Dr Severino was IUI, and just with clomid because my insurance at the time would not cover anything else. So we were not very optimistic that it would work, and it did not. We have done 2 donor egg cycles elsewhere, and now we are going to be doing it again(providing we have the funds to), with a known donor this time.
proposed care will be about $14,000
I don't have any comments on that
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [Sher-Las Vegas] was very "doctors office like" sterile and a cold. It was busy, and the phones were always ringing. I felt like i was just another person to check off on their list. I did 3 full cycles in a year and was always there, yet no one ever recognized me or my husband.... The front office staff was a little dismissive, and weren't the kindest. They had a lot going on so i felt like i couldnt ask them any questions.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The clinic was very "doctors office like" sterile and a cold. It was busy, and the phones were always ringing. I felt like i was just another person to check off on their list. I did 3 full cycles in a year and was always there, yet no one ever recognized me or my husband.
He was kind, caring, and always available for us to contact about questions or concerns.
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
He was overly positive, and didn't prepare us for the outcomes we received in our cycles. He made it seem like a sure thing, when we ended up with 3 cycles and no positive outcome. It made the final results so much harder, because we truly were led to beleive we would be sucessful.
Make sure you understand the risks of fertiliy treatments, and that they don't always turn out the way that you would hope.
We used a "l8" protocol with heparin, hgh, and intralipid infusions.
around 20,000 including meds
They refused to do more than 2 embryos, no matter the quality.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
[Sher Fertility of Las Vegas was] Efficient. Well oil machine... It was competitively priced...I love Dr Sher. Although my case of DOR and age produced a different outcome, he didn't give up on me. He was transparent. He communicated effectively with no ticky tacking of fees. I didn't feel like a number or price tag. It's was clear, concise with clarity...Dr Sher is transparent yet gentle. He relates to you as an individual patient and as a couple. My husband mattered also.
European, East Asian, South Asian
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
I loved SIRM.
Dr Sher is transparent yet gentle. He relates to you as an individual patient and as a couple. My husband mattered also. He has sensibility unlike the previous Dr who had ZERO bedside manner, gentleness, sensitivity and concern.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: I had 2 nurses. I had a great medical team and admin team.)
With the exception of a minor hiccup, we worked it out. I wasn't seeking perfection. I sought real people who care and have compassion. No one is perfect. Nothing is perfect. It's what you do and how you handle expectations. How you resolve the matter. It's in the being vs doing.
How was your experience with Geoffrey Sher at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
Dare to ask difficult questions. Dr Sher can handle it. See him NOW rather than later and do so soon because he's retiring at the end of this year, 2017.
I will not disclose that info. It was a protocol specific to mine and my husband's needs. I can share I was a protocol 7 on the scale of 1-10.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
Efficient. Well oil machine
Do not care to disclose. It was competitively priced.
3 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Great with patient knowledge and making you feel important. Great front staff [Sher Fertility of Las Vegas] as well as financial staff. My husband and I have had great experiences. Weakness just that sometimes your appts are separated by a few hours but understandable bc they want results back in time for ultrasound.... They all are so energetic and happy. They make me feel comfortable.
3 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
Great with patient knowledge and making you feel important. Great front staff as well as financial staff. My husband and I have had great experiences. Weakness just that sometimes your appts are separated by a few hours but understandable bc they want results back in time for ultrasound.
Great bedside manner. Always explained although I didn’t always understand the explanations.
They all are so energetic and happy. They make me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
My husband and I felt very comfortable with Mark and his knowledge. We feel he is trying to help us conceive but we hope for better results. I would like to try every crazy possible option out there and available.
Have patience because infertility is a hard road.
I tested positive for natural killers and we changed medical protocol to add intralipids and lovenox
We used attain fertility plan
Las Vegas
We tried IUI with Dr. Severino back in 2013 and stopped fertility treatments to peruse adoption. Now in 2017, I am back to try IVF. He listened to what I wanted and answered any questions I had. I never once felt like my family was not his most important thing. I couldn't imagine using another Dr to start my family with...Our first round of IVF with a frozen transfer, meds and genetic screening is going to cost $18,000.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
The nurses are so friendly and it feels like you are family the minute you walk in.
He is such a kind man and is so compassionate with his patients.
They were so friendly and did a great job to make me feel comfortable. It was like I have known them for years.
How was your experience with Mark Severino at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
You have nothing to worry about!
I don't know what my protocol will be. We are just starting the testing for IVF.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Other
We worked with [nurses] Amy and Jamie primarily at SIRM], and absolutely loved both of them....I think a new patient should know that they will have consistent care with consistent doctors and nurses, and that they will do whatever they can to help you. But know that, like for me, it doesn't always mean success just because that is how infertility works...10,500 for IVF, 3,600 for FET....I believe I did antagonist protocol...She [Dr. Dayal] saw me at each appointment and gave me all of the time that I needed.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility of Las Vegas.
She saw me at each appointment and gave me all of the time that I needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
We worked with Amy and Jamie primarily, and absolutely loved both of them.
How was your experience with Molina Dayal at Sher Fertility of Las Vegas?
I truly can't think of any weaknesses. We wouldn't see anyone other than Dr. Dayal at this point. She's outstandingly communicative, thoughtful and treats you like a human being. She also has a great understanding of Reproductive Endocrinology and isn't an OB practicing fertility treatments.
Ask as many questions as you need to be comfortable.
I believe I did antagonist protocol. It worked well for me.
10,500 for IVF, 3,600 for FET.
We loved that she preferred eSET when we had 5 day blasts that were PGS tested, to avoid twins.
Molina Dayal