425 Fifth Ave
3020 Westchester Ave
Purchase, NY 10577

Per my preference, Dr.T[ortoriello] started with the lowest level of intervention as possible, and moved our way up to IVF. He was thoughtful in hearing out my wishes, but also supportive in telling me that he saw my husband and I as good candidates for IVF. He and his team made IVF as less scary as possible...Thorough, compassionate, kind, so dedicated to our goal of conceiving. He was patient and answered all of my questions in a direct and helpful manner. So thankful that we switched to Dr T & Sher when we did.
[Sher Fertility of New York's] team made IVF as less scary as possible...I love the nursing staff. They were responsive to ALL of my many questions and were readily available for me when and if I needed them...The only weakness I can think of is that I believe when I was going there, there was a change in management/facilities going on. (The clinic used to occupy 2 floors, then in the midst of my cycle it changed to 1) There were a few points of confusion, but they were minimal and the team tried to reduce as much confusion as possible for me and other clients.
How was your experience with Drew Tortoriello at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Drew Tortoriello at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Fertility treatment is so emotionally hard! Dr.T and his team try to alleviate as much stress and confusion as possible. Be sure to come with questions to each of your appointments (the hormones make it hard to remember everything!) and Dr.T will spend time with you to make sure to answer them.
Describe the protocols Drew Tortoriello used in your cycles at Sher Fertility Solutions New York and their degree of success.
Per my preference, Dr.T started with the lowest level of intervention as possible, and moved our way up to IVF. He was thoughtful in hearing out my wishes, but also supportive in telling me that he saw my husband and I as good candidates for IVF. He and his team made IVF as less scary as possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Cecilia, Frances, Samantha and more! )
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Drew Tortoriello at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
can't quite remember...but did have a co-pay of $40 for each visit
Describe Drew Tortoriello's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
What specific things went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
this is somewhat minor, but when I was starting the medication for the egg retrieval process, I wasn't necessarily informed as to what I needed to limit myself to in terms of physical activity. Running and exercise had been part of my wellness/self care throughout this process, and I didn't realize until I went in for one of my scans, that I really should have been taking it easy during this process...
2014 - 2019, Successful
Dr T[ortoriello] had to give me bad news many times and he is gentle/kind but also honest/pragmatic and will get you through to the best results that are possible for you...consider every aspect of infertility before putting you through more cycles (egg quality, immune therapy, implantation failure etc)...Treatment for poor egg quality, banking cycles, Cgh embryo testing, treatment for implantation failure (3-4mo Lupron depot) prednisone and ivig/intralipid infusions. I had it all!
Treatment [at Sher Fertility of New York] for poor egg quality, banking cycles, Cgh embryo testing, treatment for implantation failure (3-4mo Lupron depot) prednisone and ivig/intralipid infusions. I had it all!...All of the nurses are great- I’ve worked with all of them...Boutique feel, clean& organized...you must make an appointment with your doctor as there are not bulk monitoring sessions. You are a person and not a number. They will know you. This is essential with something as stressful as an infertility battle
I had a long infertility journey and just wish I found Dr Tortoriello and his colleagues sooner. His clinic is not a factory like many of the other academic centers in NYC. The doctor will see you at every appointment, the doctor explains things to you, and the doctor KNOWS your history. The doctors here are also better than most academic centers in that they have the best training but also consider every aspect of infertility before putting you through more cycles (egg quality, immune therapy, implantation failure etc). Too many places in NYC blow off patients with autoimmunity or implantation failures but Dr Tortoriello (and his colleagues) will be able to manage it and bring success if you stick with it!!!! I’m so thankful for their help in creating my family.
Make an appointment and be willing to adjust your personal schedule to see the doctor every time. Don’t go to a factory with rotating doctors!! It’s worth it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Drew Tortoriello at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Dr T had to give me bad news many times and he is gentle/kind but also honest/pragmatic and will get you through to the best results that are possible for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: All are excellent -too many to list )
All of the nurses are great- I’ve worked with all of them
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Boutique feel, clean& organized. Again- you must make an appointment with your doctor as there are not bulk monitoring sessions. You are a person and not a number. They will know you. This is essential with something as stressful as an infertility battle
Some though insurance some out of pocket
I was aligned with Dr T in that I preferred eSET. After such a long infertility journey, the last thing I wanted was a high risk multiples pregnancy!
Sher Fertility Solutions New York

When I came to Dr. Tortoriello, I had one embryo from my previous doctor. We tried to implant, but it failed. We were not surprised since Dr. Tortoriello advised that the medications prescribed by my previous doctor actually lowered my egg quality and count. Thereafter, we did a egg retrieval and tested two embryos using PGD. We were able to transfer one embryo which successfully implanted. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl in April 2019.
[Sher Fertility of New York's] weakness was dealing with my insurance company. I had to bear the load of reaching out to my insurance company about payments for procedures...we did a egg retrieval and tested two embryos using PGD. We were able to transfer one embryo which successfully implanted. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl...The clinic's strengths was that Dr. Tortoriello was able to use his advanced knowledge to assist us to have a child. We interviewed with other doctors who told us that there was nothing more we can do. Dr. Tortoriello confirmed that he had new techniques that we could try to help us.
He always answered all my questions completely and with compassion. He answered all e-mails in detail and promptly. He was always on time for his appointments and took time with me to make sure I understood everything going on. He gave me honest opinions while being optimist as possible. During my initial consult, he reviewed my file in advance of the meeting and was able to discuss potential future options.
Ask questions if you do not understand or want to know more
He remembered details about my fertility during our appointments and did not need to continue to refer to my chart. He spoke to me kindly and with compassion. He always made sure all of my questions were answered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay Cluff)
Lindsay was an excellent nurse! I absolutely loved her positive attitude. She answered all of e-mails promptly and in detail. Unfortunately, she left the practice once I was ready for a transfer.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
The clinic's strengths was that Dr. Tortoriello was able to use his advanced knowledge to assist us to have a child. We interviewed with other doctors who told us that there was nothing more we can do. Dr. Tortoriello confirmed that he had new techniques that we could try to help us. The clinic's weakness was dealing with my insurance company. I had to bear the load of reaching out to my insurance company about payments for procedures. This was extremely time consuming but I did not mind doing it since I wanted to save myself money.
I was covered by insurance up to $25,000. Retrieval was approximately $12,000 and transfer was approximately $4,000. All other appointments were specialist co-pays of $30.
Sher Fertility Solutions New York

He [Dr. Drew Tortoriello] is very considerate and always asked how I was feeling every time I had treatment with him. Dr. T is truly a kind man who cares about his patients...After numerous setbacks in previous cycles, we were desperate to find a doctor who could identify our own issues and adjust treatment methods accordingly. We have been fortunate that we met Dr. T and cannot thank enough what he did to us. Dr. T is kind and compassionate and has the ability and experience to adjust his treatment methods according to various situations of his patients.
Response is super quick [by nurse at Sher Fertility of New York] and she rarely makes a communication error...We were asked about the choice b/w eSET v. Multiple and chose eSET...Small settings, not too many patients, no significant wait time. Front desk is very kind and friendly. Dr. T’s team (including his coordinator) is solid and we had no complaints. One thing is that we cannot make an appointment via its website - it would be nice if the web-portal site is up and running.
Trust him and you will get to where you want to be at.
He is very considerate and always asked how I was feeling every time I had treatment with him. Dr. T is truly a kind man who cares about his patients.
After we had a negative pregnancy, Dr. T gave us a different medication plan. Basically we tried different medications (e.g. baby Aspirin, Letrozole, Cetrotide, etc.) in the last transfer cycle. I believe the adjustment he made in the medication plan of the last cycle contributed a lot to conceiving.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Cecilia Choe)
Response is super quick and she rarely makes a communication error.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
We were asked about the choice b/w eSET v. Multiple and chose eSET.

2016 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Tortoriello] really does never stop trying until you achieve your desired result but at the same time is not too invasive and tries to give you only medication you really need which I really appreciated. The fact that he is so responsive with questions by email was also extremely valuable to me. I can only think of one thing to improve and that would be informing patients about symptoms or consequences that certain medications can have. Overall he is fantastic and would recommend him to everyone struggling with fertility.
The clinic [Sher Fertility of New York] is small and very organized which I think is exactly what you want. The staff is extremely nice ans responsive and always try to help in any manner they can. The nurses doing your blood work are also very competent which is important specially if you end up going weekly! Everything is very clean...As our infertility was unexplained, we started with IUI which unfortunately did not work. After a few tries we moved to IVF which worked perfectly. Sadly we had a miscarriage and later discovered it would be due to autoimmune problems.
Drew Tortoriello is a great doctor who takes huge cafe of his patients. He really does never stop trying until you achieve your desired result but at the same time is not too invasive and tries to give you only medication you really need which I really appreciated. The fact that he is so responsive with questions by email was also extremely valuable to me. I can only think of one thing to improve and that would be informing patients about symptoms or consequences that certain medications can have. Overall he is fantastic and would recommend him to everyone struggling with fertility.
You are in good hands!
Dr T and his team would always answer all my questions via email or in person and treated me with a lot of care. Even when the autoimmune doctor recommended a protocol he thought was too strong for me, we would analyze it in detail and tailor it to my needs.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
The clinic is small and very organized which I think is exactly what you want. The staff is extremely nice ans responsive and always try to help in any manner they can. The nurses doing your blood work are also very competent which is important specially if you end up going weekly! Everything is very clean
Very reasonable costa always as they work with insurances
Sher Fertility Solutions New York

During my consultation with [Dr. Tortoriello], he took his time explaining to my husband and I what our options were. He explained exactly how IVF works and what needs to be done leading up to the procedure. He also suggested that we try IUI first before moving on to IVF since I had gotten pregnant the previous year by IUI. He has a calm and charismatic misdemeanor and I truly appreciate that... listens to the needs of the patient. Great bedside manner and optomistic. I Highly recommend Dr. T. I had a bad experience with another fertility doctor and Dr. T was the complete opposite.
Everything was great [at Sher Fertility of New York]...One of the front desk workers input my telephone number incorrectly which led to miscommunication with one of my appointments but other than that they were kind to me. Always offered me water and asked how I was doing...Frances Faundez [nurse] was quick to respond to my emails or would direct me to the correct person. She has a friendly demeanor.
Excellent doctor who listens to the needs of the patient. Great bedside manner and optomistic. I Highly recommend Dr. T. I had a bad experience with another fertility doctor and Dr. T was the complete opposite.
Ger ready to get pregnant!
During my consultation with Dr. Tortoriello, he took his time explaining to my husband and I what our options were. He explained exactly how IVF works and what needs to be done leading up to the procedure. He also suggested that we try IUI first before moving on to IVF since I had gotten pregnant the previous year by IUI. He has a calm and charismatic misdemeanor and I truly appreciate that.
Dr. Tortoriello was going to put me on 50mg of Clomid. I suggested we increase that to 100mg since that's the dosage the previous doctor had given me which resulted in a positive pregnancy test. He listened and increased the doseage. I appreciated that. It led to my successful pregnancy!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Frances Faundez)
Frances Faundez was quick to respond to my emails or would direct me to the correct person. She has a friendly demeanor.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Everything was great. One of the front desk workers input my telephone number incorrectly which led to miscommunication with one of my appointments but other than that they were kind to me. Always offered me water and asked how I was doing.
My IUI was covered. I just had to pay for clomid which was discounted through insurance.
Sher Fertility Solutions New York

[Dr. Tortoriello] was incredibly compassionate...I never felt like “cattle” and always felt like a person. His quick responsiveness to all of my questions assured me during a very anxiety-ridden time... I never felt like I was going through this process alone. Even after I “graduated” from his care and transitioned to a routine OB, Dr T still answered any outstanding questions I had in a very quick and direct manner...
[Sher Fertility of New York is a] Beautiful calming environment where you don’t feel like 1 in a thousand. You are usually only one of 3 ppl there vs a prior clinic where I sat in an uncomfortable bench with 20+ women waiting to be monitored. I never felt like a piece of cattle...[The nurses are] Lovely people who also put me at ease at every step of the process...Menopur and Gonal injections for egg retrieval— progesterone / estrogen /folic acid post transfer up until 11 weeks pregnant
Dr T’s responsiveness to my questions put me at ease. I never felt like I was going through this process alone. Even after I “graduated” from his care and transitioned to a routine OB, Dr T still answered any outstanding questions I had in a very quick and direct manner.
Trust him.
Dr T was incredibly compassionate - and just the feel of his office was light years different from a prior fertility practice I was treated at. I never felt like “cattle” and always felt like a person. His quick responsiveness to all of my questions assured me during a very anxiety-ridden time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Lovely people who also put me at ease at every step of the process
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Beautiful calming environment where you don’t feel like 1 in a thousand. You are usually only one of 3 ppl there vs a prior clinic where I sat in an uncomfortable bench with 20+ women waiting to be monitored. I never felt like a piece of cattle at Dr T’s office and that meant a lot.
Everything was covered under my insurance - except for some medications.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Appoints always available [at Sher Fertility of NY], easy to work through and insurance / payment questions. The staff was always accommodating and there to help with anything needed. Great teachers as well! During IVF the nurses were great at helping to set up ordering all meds, showing how to inject, etc...[Dr. Tortoriello] always made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. Always matter of fact and able to answer anything we sent his way...My experience over the past 2 years was wonderful all the way through. After 3 failed IUI treatments, we were ready to proceed into IVF. Dr T was there for us every step of the way. We valued his opinion 100 % and he always made us feel like we were all in this together. After 1 cycle of IVF, I am now in week 13 of my first pregnancy :) baby is strong and healthy, thanks Dr T!!!
To be open and honest no matter what, because that’s how Dr T can best guide you
Dr. T always made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. Always matter of fact and able to answer anything we sent his way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Cecelia)
Every single nurse at Sher was amazing! Shout out to Cindy :)
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Appoints always available, easy to work through and insurance / payment questions. The staff was always accommodating and there to help with anything needed. Great teachers as well! During IVF the nurses were great at helping to set up ordering all meds, showing how to inject, etc
My insurance is AMAZING I’ll I paid for was my deductible - which was to cover the IVF meds. No other out of pockets payments at all
My husband and I always thought we wanted to transfer 2 embryos when the time came. Dr T walked us through the benefits and risk factors that 2 could possibly bring onto myself and the embryos. I’m a very small at 5ft 110lbs and his option really matters to us. We decided on 1 embryo transfer for the best possible outcome
Sher Fertility Solutions New York

With a frozen embryo transfer and genetic testing Dr Dicken advised the chances of success were high enough only one embryo was needed and we had success!...never made me feel rushed and always took her time to explain everything to me...She was kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. She even caught complications two other doctors I consulted with missed. She always took her time with me and fully explained everything. She’s the best and I will use her again.
All the nurses [at Sher Fertility of New York] were very friendly and knowledgeable...The care was pricey but in line with anywhere else and definitely not the most expensive. They did offer financing though I didn’t take advantage of it...Loved the clinic. Everyone was very friendly. Easy to get in touch with them and to get an appointment. Never really had to wait. Everything was very clean and I always felt comfortable. Everyone was very professional. I will gladly go to them again for our next and already have recommended them to friends.
How was your experience with Cary Dicken at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cary Dicken at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
If things don’t work as planned first try keep trying and don’t loose hope.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cary Dicken at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Dr Dicken never made me feel rushed and always took her time to explain everything to me.
Describe the protocols Cary Dicken used in your cycles at Sher Fertility Solutions New York and their degree of success.
She supported egg transfer with medication/hormones which I think made all the difference.
All the nurses were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cary Dicken at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Describe Cary Dicken's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Cary Dicken
Sher Fertility Solutions New York

Given my relatively young age at the time (30) and no egg quality or quantity factors, he [Dr. Melvin Thornton] selected a not aggressive stem process that left me with little to no side effects and success on the first try...Given my age (30) and quality of eggs, he recommended eSET unless we were ok with multiples...I always personally saw Dr. Thornton or a trusted colleauge at each of my appointments. If it was not going to be Dr. Thornton, he would let me know in advance.
Hours and location were convenient for monitoring appointments [at Sher Fertility of New York]. Retrievals and transfers were done in the NYC office, which was also accommodating with hours (my transfer was on a Sunday). Did not batch patients which I liked. However, sometimes long waits. The reception staff in the Westchester office were sometimes less than understanding and could be abrasive.
How was your experience with Melvin Thornton at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Warm, compassionate, calming presence. Matter of fact about all aspects of treatment. Always reachable, provided us with his cell and direct email. Selected the appropriate protocol given our infertility factors and history.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melvin Thornton at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Don't be afraid to push for more details and clarity when needed. He can sometimes act like the treatment is simplistic but if you ask questions he will always take the time to answer them thoughtfully.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melvin Thornton at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Describe the protocols Melvin Thornton used in your cycles at Sher Fertility Solutions New York and their degree of success.
Gonal F 225. Given my relatively young age at the time (30) and no egg quality or quantity factors, he selected a not aggressive stem process that left me with little to no side effects and success on the first try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Shardae)
Always compassionate, however, tended to see many different nurses and instructions were not always clear.
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Hours and location were convenient for monitoring appointments. Retrievals and transfers were done in the NYC office, which was also accommodating with hours (my transfer was on a Sunday). Did not batch patients which I liked. However, sometimes long waits. The reception staff in the Westchester office were sometimes less than understanding and could be abrasive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melvin Thornton at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
24K plus prescriptions.
Describe Melvin Thornton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Given my age (30) and quality of eggs, he recommended eSET unless we were ok with multiples. i agreed with this approach.
What specific things went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Again, it was just receptionist staff at Westchester clinic. They did not make scheduling appointments easy, and sometimes missed scheduling appointments I tried to make altogether. Reaching out to Dr. Thornton directly solved these issues.
Melvin Thornton
2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Wang is the most compassionate and caring doctor that I have ever had. He provides a level of personalized care that is simply a cut above the rest. I can't imagine ever feeling like I was just a number under his care. His level of attentiveness and kindness is what one can only hope for with every doctor but yet is so hard to find.
The clinic's [Sher Institute of Westchester] main strength is Dr. Wang himself. Patients come to the clinic for him. The clinic's main weakness seems to be some of it's other support staff. The administrative staff seems to be less knowledgeable about billing, insurance, scheduling out of town patients, etc....[Nurse] Leslie seems to be very organized and on top of all the details when it comes to coordinating an IVF cycle. I was very impressed by her.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Wang at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Dr. Wang is everything one could hope for in an RE. He is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, communicative, progressive...I could go on and on. Truly, there is no other RE like him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Wang at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Don't be shy to ask questions. Dr. Wang is very responsive and he never makes you feel like your questions are a bother.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Wang at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Wang used in your cycles at Sher Fertility Solutions New York and their degree of success.
Estrogen priming to synchronize follicles then microdose Lupron, Gonal F and menopur and Omnitrope. Produced better results in terms of quality of the eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
The clinic's main strength is Dr. Wang himself. Patients come to the clinic for him. The clinic's main weakness seems to be some of it's other support staff. The administrative staff seems to be less knowledgeable about billing, insurance, scheduling out of town patients, etc.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Wang at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Insurance paid for most of it.
Jeffrey Wang

2015, Unsuccessful
At the beginning, I thought she [Dr. Browne] was great but as things progressed she didn't seem sound on her own opinion and would change it, eg. when to trigger me etc. she often changed her mind at the last min (eg, 3 day transfer v 5 day). On the last attempt she did not clearly explain why the volume of eggs was so low.
The office staff [at Sher Fertility] in Westchester are lovely. I had Dr. Browne's mobile number and was able to call her. She responded to all my emails... The staff in the city office are rushed.
How was your experience with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
At the beginning, i thought she was great but as things progressed she didnt seem sound on her own opinon and would change it, eg. when to trigger me etc. she often changed her mind at the last min (eg, 3 day transfer v 5 day). On the last attempt she did not clearly explain why the volume of eggs was so low.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
REally question her decisions, ask her why she keeps changing her mind. It felt like she was in a rush sometimes.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
The office staff in Westchester are lovely. I had Dr. Browne's mobile number and was able to call her. She responded to all my emails.
Describe the protocols Hyacinth Nicole Browne used in your cycles at Sher Fertility Solutions New York and their degree of success.
1st attempt - Follistim (600) , menapur and generelix and HCG trigger - 6 eggs, 5 fertilized, 5 made it to Day 3. Transferred 3 at Day 3 other 2 did not make it to Day5. negative pregnancy test 2nd attempt - Natural IVF attemp with lower meds, Follistim (350), menapur and ganerelix - 2 eggs retrieved, both fertilized. Did not make it past day 4. - no transfer 3rd attempt - Lupron used this time. for 7 days. Follistim (600), menapur and ganerelix - 5 eggs, only 1 fertilized. - Scans showed 9 follicles measuring between 18 -20 but only 5 mature, only 1 fertilized. - transferred the 1 embryo on Day 3 - awaiting results.
The staff in the Westchester office are great and caring. The staff in the city office are rushed.
What specific things went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
on my 1st attempt the nurse at Westchester forgot to schedule my intralipid infusion.
Hyacinth Nicole Browne
Purchase (closed)

Dr Browne is an amazing dr she’s so knowledgeable, sweet, caring , understanding, treats you like a friend and makes sure you know every detail there is to know , I’ve never been to such an amazing dr as she is . ... Take her advice and listen to her she knows what she’s doing be patient ... We did ultra sounds, blood, fertility drugs for a week and antibiotics, trigger shot , lots of monitoring.
Everything [at Sher Fertility of New York] is great ... had a great experience and wish I could do it all over again but we cannot afford it right now but dr brownes office is great and works with you and helps as much as they can. I would recommend them a millions times if I could [nurses] Sweet, caring and explains things properly ... [eset approach] I did two and sadly lost one and thank goodness I did that or I wouldn’t have my daughter
Take her advice and listen to her she knows what she’s doing be patient
Dr. Browne is amazing at what she does , she’s so friendly and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York. (Assigned nurse: Kamberi )
Sweet, caring and explains things properly
Describe your experience with Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Everything is great had a great experience and wish I could do it all over again but we cannot afford it right now but dr brownes office is great and works with you and helps as much as they can. I would recommend them a millions times if I could
Describe the costs associated with your care under Hyacinth Nicole Browne at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
$6500plus $500 for anesthesiologists
Describe Hyacinth Nicole Browne's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
I would definitely recommend doing more then one I did two and sadly lost one and thank goodness I did that or I wouldn’t have my daughter
Hyacinth Nicole Browne
2011 - 2013, Unknown Success
Was sure to explain every step of each process and always answered any questions. Very knowledgeable in his [Dr. Tortoriello] field. Never misleading. Explained things we had no idea about. As to why pcos causes infertility. Helpful throughout the whole process especially when we ran into issues with our insurance and med coverage ... Explained everything thoroughly and cared about what we were going through. Compassionate and caring
[Sher Fertility of New York] Absolutely amazing so helpful caring and compassionate. Talked us through everything. And understood what we were going through. Felt at ease after our first visit after the first dr we saw was horrible at another clinic ... [Nursing staff] Just like dr very compassionate and understanding ... Expect honesty and to actually feel like a human not a pay check
Was sure to explain every step of each process and always answered any questions. Very knowledgeable in his field. Never misleading. Explained things we had no idea about. As to why pcos causes infertility. Helpful throughout the whole process especially when we ran into issues with our insurance and med coverage
Expect honesty and to actually feel like a human not a pay check
I dont remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sher Fertility Solutions New York.
Just like dr very compassionate and understanding
What specific things went wrong at Sher Fertility Solutions New York?
When sher nj closed my records got lost in transfer