Genetic counseling is not offered
Nutrition counseling is not offered
Nutrition counseling is not offered

799 South Mesa Hills
El Paso, TX 79912

Dr. Noble genuinely looked at all of my history. He accurately weighed all of the options for us and was upfront about chances of success...we had performed genetic testing, ovarian reserve tests, semen analysis as well as full panels of bloodwork...He is a very knowledgeable doctor who seemed to offer options that other clinics did not...I had a Bilateral Tubal Blockage with Hydrosalpinx. He informed us tubal repair was an option
[nurses of Southwest Center for Reproductive Health] They quickly communicate with the doctor and provide quick responses...The clinic itself is always very clean and easy to navigate...Visits were $200 Ultrasounds ranged from $150-$180 IUIs were $1300 including medication. Surgery was a little over $3,000. (Not including hospital fees) Bloodwork/Testing was roughly $2500...
How was your experience with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
He is a very knowledgeable doctor who seemed to offer options that other clinics did not. He took into account the personal wants and concerns we had. I had a Bilateral Tubal Blockage with Hydrosalpinx. He informed us tubal repair was an option, which hadn’t been the case with other REs. He successfully performed a tubal repair on one of my Fallopian tubes. This was a far better scenario than we had expected. During my stimmed cycles afterwards he adjusted my medication accordingly and really listened to how I was feeling. He is always very personable and never made me feel like I didn’t have time to communicate with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Be completely open with him about all of your concerns. He will listen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health?
Dr Noble genuinely looked at all of my history. He accurately weighed all of the options for us and was upfront about chances of success. He gave me the option of tubal repair, which hadn’t been an option with my prior RE. You could see that he was emotionally invested in my case and cared about myself and my spouse.
Describe the protocols Luis Noble used in your cycles at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
I had my laparoscopic tubal repair in November 2019. From August 2019 until surgery we had performed genetic testing, ovarian reserve tests, semen analysis as well as full panels of bloodwork. After surgery I waited one month before I began my medicated intercourse cycle. My protocol was two Gonal F injections, three Menopur injections, five days of Letrozole 2.5mg and ten days of Dexamethasone .05mg. On my trigger day I took a 10k unit injection of Pregnayl. During my two IUIs that followed I was on the same protocol accept I added one Gonal F injection and one Menopur injection. None resulted in a positive pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
The nursing staff is always equally as knowledgeable as Dr Noble. They quickly communicate with the doctor and provide quick responses.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Dr Noble is the only RE at this particular clinic. All of my previous statements are a direct reflection in him and his entire office. The clinic itself is always very clean and easy to navigate. I always felt very comfortable in the waiting room, it accommodates quite a large amount of people.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Luis Noble at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
El Paso

He [Dr. Luis Noble] is amazing describes everything and is positive entertaining about him. He has completed my endo surgery and explained everything in none medical person terms. He has a great spirit about him and truly cares about us patients and their well being! He is absolutely wonderful!.... After my first visit he ordered thorough test and once those came back he stated what the protocol was going to be. After the my first IUI I wound up pregnant he monitored me very closely because I have a history of ectopic pregnancy. He had me do blood work every other day. Sadly the pregnancy ended. We did 2 more IUIs which sadly failed. I had surgery one week ago he was very thorough during the surgery got rid of all the endo he could find. He is allowing us to try naturally for 2 months he was very optimistic!
[SW Center for Reproductive Health is a] Wonderful clinic !!! They are all very sweet and very helpful. If they don’t know answers they will find out the answer. They are also very caring. When I went through my miscarriage they showed empathy to the situation and let me cry during the appointment without judgment. I love this clinic and I trust them .... His nursing staff is really nice and answers all questions.
He is amazing describes everything and is positive entertaining about him. He has completed my endo surgery and explained everything in none medical person terms. He has a great spirit about him and truly cares about us patients and their well being! He is absolutely wonderful!
Be an open book tell him everything going on with your body he will listen!!!!!!
Dr. Luis Noble treats my as a human he truly listens to all my concerns and is very positive but also tells you want you need to know.
His nursing staff is really nice and answers all questions.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
At least a thousand for an injection IUI cycle.
Describe Luis Noble's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
El Paso

Dr. Noble has always been very honest with my husband and I. He has allowed us to try several different options without leading us on too long. He also has explained my husbands condition as we are dealing with male factor infertility. That is what we respect the most from him. I'm always given exact instructions and information so I'm never left with many questions.... My husband was first put on pregnyl for 6 months after 6 months his semen analysis still showed 0 sperm
They [SW Ctr for Repro Health] answer calls promptly and also return calls promptly. Very friendly and helpful with any questions I had/have. They were/are promt with relaying messages to nurse and doctor. Overall very kind, and compassionate staff....In total including purchase of donor sperm we paid $2500 for medicated iui cycle....His direct nurse is very good and explained everything well! Her name is Ana.
Be prepared financially and also have the time to be going to several visits.
Dr. Noble has been very honest with my husband and I the whole way through. He has allowed us to try different things but also not letting it go on too long.
My husband was first put on pregnyl for 6 months after 6 months his semen analysis still showed 0 sperm because of his pituitary macroadenoma. My husband and I then chose to go with donor sperm so now we are doing iui with donor sperm. I already did one full medicated round of iui with no pregnancy as a result. I will be trying again in May. I took clomid, menopur, gonal-f, and triggered with novarel.
His direct nurse is very good and explained everything well! Her name is Ana.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Overall very good. They answer calls promptly and also return calls promptly. Very friendly and helpful with any questions I had/have. They were/are promt with relaying messages to nurse and doctor. Overall very kind, and compassionate staff.
El Paso

Dr. Noble was a angel. His bed side manner was wonderful. He was so sensitive to our journey and very attentive. The first round we just did ferma and trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm before ovulation...Each cycle he evaluated what we did and made changes... Dr. Noble is kind and compassionate. He had wonderful bedside manner and went above and beyond our expectations.... He was very attentive to our needs and sensitive to our journey.
The nurses [Southwest Center for Reproductive Health] were wonderful. Just as compassionate and sensitive to us as Dr. Noble....There are long wait times....There is a long wait list but again that is expected.... I can't say enough good things about him [Dr. Noble] and his whole office....I can't recall a breakdown of everything but over all we paid $12,000 out of pocket...The 12,000 included all the testing that needed to be done before starting treatments and the procedures and the donor sperm.
Dr. Noble is kind and compassionate. He had wonderful bedside manner and went above and beyond our expectations. We feel very blessed to have him here in El Paso, TX. He was very attentive to our needs and sensitive to our journey.
He's wonderful! Even if our treatments didn't work, he is sensitive and attentive to your needs.
Dr. Noble was a angel. His bed side manner was wonderful. He was so sensitive to our journey and very attentive. The first round we just did ferma and trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm before ovulation, that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The second round we added injections and ferma with trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm during ovulation, that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The third time we upped my dosage or everything, injections and ferma, did trigger shot and inseminated with donor sperm after ovulation and that resulted in a positive pregnancy test and a live singlton birth. Each cycle he evaluated what we did and made changes. His entire staff was sensitive also. We even took my daughter to visit him and his staff when my daughter was 6 months old. They remembered us and they all loved on her. They even gave us a gift. El Paso, TX is honestly so blessed that he chose to locate his practice here. I can't say enough good things about him and his whole office.
first cycle- letrozol and trigger shot (gonal F) with donor sperm iui before ovulation, negative pregnancy test Second cycle- letrozol, injections and trigger shot (Gonal F) with donor sperm iui during ovulation, negative pregnancy test Third cycle- letrozol, injections every other day once menstrual cycle was done (7 days or so) and trigger shot (gonal F) with donor sperm iui after ovulation, positive pregnancy test
The nurses were wonderful. Just as compassionate and sensitive to us as Dr. Noble.
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
There are long wait times. But that's excepted as this is the only fertility clinic in the El Paso, TX & Las Cruces, NM area. This is also expected because if one patient just found out they had a chromosome defect then they would have a lot of questions, and we need to be sensitive to others that are there. So the long wait times don't bother me. There is a long wait list but again that is expected. Overall, it's a wonderful clinic.
I can't recall a breakdown of everything but over all we paid $12,000 out of pocket, as insurance in Texas doesn't cover fertility treatments. The 12,000 included all the testing that needed to be done before starting treatments and the procedures and the donor sperm.
we would order our sperm from California CyroBank and our clinic would prepare and spin the sperm for us. Dr. Noble would then inseminate me and would elevate my lower half for 20 minutes after the insemination.
2014, Successful
He [Dr. Luis Noble] knew his science, knew the timing of everything and was very upfront. He answered all the questions that I had. Went over all the test results with me. I would definitely go back to his office again.... When I was there they were only doing ultrasounds on certain days. But they did have you in an out fairly quickly which was awesome.... I had to see a psychologist first before he would proceed which I found to be unnerving, but she was really nice. But I think an overall waste of money in that we just ended up chit chatting about area schools.
I had to see a psychologist first [at Southwest Center for Reproductive Health] before he would proceed which I found to be unnerving, but she was really nice. But I think an overall waste of money in that we just ended up chit chatting about area schools.... When I was there they were only doing ultrasounds on certain days. But they did have you in an out fairly quickly which was awesome
He knew his science, knew the timing of everything and was very upfront. He answered all the questions that I had. Went over all the test results with me. I would definitely go back to his office again.
He went through everything and answered all of my questions.
I don't remember them. Once all my blood work was cleared I was given a calender to follow of when to take which pills and injections
I don't remember them as well except they were always very nice
Describe your experience with Southwest Center for Reproductive Health.
Truthfully I don't remember the costs. It was all out of pocket. The most expense was the sperm and the medications