Southwest Florida Fertility Center

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots is not offered: Not OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
15730 New Hampshire Court
Fort Myers, FL 33908
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southwest Florida Fertility Center to a friend?
1 doctor
They [Southwest Florida Fertility Ctr] are the best in the business, in my opinion. I won't go anywhere else. Dr Glock's team is pleasant to work with, caring, understanding, and they really want to succeed. One thing I liked is that even though it was my 3rd time trying IVF, Nicole still went over all the medications and how to use them, as if I had never done it. And she showed me an easier method than my previous doctor's office had. I also appreciated that Lori took the time to get to know me.
Describe your experience with Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
They are the best in the business, in my opinion. I won't go anywhere else. Dr Glock's team is pleasant to work with, caring, understanding, and they really want to succeed. One thing I liked is that even though it was my 3rd time trying IVF, Nicole still went over all the medications and how to use them, as if I had never done it. And she showed me an easier method than my previous doctor's office had. I also appreciated that Lori took the time to get to know me. To ask questions about me and my previous experience with the other doctor. And they made it a personal goal to get me pregnant.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
The office is small and with a small staff. Each time I checked out, Lori would talk to me and make me feel so cared for. It was a much nicer experience than the doctor I had come from.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southwest Florida Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Dr Glock staff is second to none. Thet are all very caring and thorough and pleasant.
How was your experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
Jacob Glock was confident that he could get me pregnant. He was at every appointment and he was quick and didn't keep me waiting. He seems to have a somewhat dry personality, but he's still very nice, and he succeeded in getting me pregnant on the first try...where the other doctor in the area had failed twice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
Go see him, because the other doctor in the area doesn't deserve your business. Dr. Glock will treat you like a human, not a study project for med students. Dr Glock is not condescending or rude. You won't be disappointed with Dr Glock.
Describe the protocols Jacob Glock used in your cycles at Southwest Florida Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr Glock looked over my file from the previous doctor. He changed some of the meds in my protocol, and the biggest difference is that he transferred my embryos at 3 days instead of 5. The previous doctor would only transfer at day 5, and my embryos died before he could transfer. So out of 3 embryos transferred on day 3, one implanted and I now have a beautiful 10 month old girl. Forever grateful to Dr. Glock.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
I think it cost me about $13,000 total(give or take) including medications. He did take off some because he knew I had already had 2 failed cycles from his competitor.
Jacob Glock
Anovulation, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable as to what the doctor was requesting 80% of the time. She was rude on the phone and made it difficult to get any results.
Anovulation, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Glock addresses me by name. He explains procedures, and double checks to make sure I understand anything he tells me. If I have a question, he stops and listens, and then answers to the best of his ability.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southwest Florida Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Begins with a C)
Horrible to talk to in the phone. Explained to her that Dr. Glock told me to call for a refill and she insisted that I have an appointment first. I called the Labelle office and my refill was waiting at the pharmacy an hour later
What specific things went wrong at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
How was your experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
When meeting him in his Fort Myers office, he was very bland, dry and didn't say hardly a word. I was nervous, so all the questions I had, slipped my mind and I left feeling the same as I got there. A few appointments later, I asked if I could see Dr. Glock at his gyn practice in Labelle (which is 40 miles closer to me!) he agreed, and when I met him in that office, he was friendly, talked more than I had ever heard before and I was pleasantly surprised. Now, I only go to the Fort Myers office if it is totally necessary.
He's a good guy, once you get past the dullness!
Jacob Glock