Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
15730 New Hampshire Court
Fort Myers, FL 33908
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southwest Florida Fertility Center to a friend?

1 doctor
They [Southwest Florida Fertility Ctr] are the best in the business, in my opinion. I won't go anywhere else. Dr Glock's team is pleasant to work with, caring, understanding, and they really want to succeed. One thing I liked is that even though it was my 3rd time trying IVF, Nicole still went over all the medications and how to use them, as if I had never done it. And she showed me an easier method than my previous doctor's office had. I also appreciated that Lori took the time to get to know me.
Describe your experience with Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
They are the best in the business, in my opinion. I won't go anywhere else. Dr Glock's team is pleasant to work with, caring, understanding, and they really want to succeed. One thing I liked is that even though it was my 3rd time trying IVF, Nicole still went over all the medications and how to use them, as if I had never done it. And she showed me an easier method than my previous doctor's office had. I also appreciated that Lori took the time to get to know me. To ask questions about me and my previous experience with the other doctor. And they made it a personal goal to get me pregnant.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
The office is small and with a small staff. Each time I checked out, Lori would talk to me and make me feel so cared for. It was a much nicer experience than the doctor I had come from.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southwest Florida Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Dr Glock staff is second to none. Thet are all very caring and thorough and pleasant.
How was your experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
Jacob Glock was confident that he could get me pregnant. He was at every appointment and he was quick and didn't keep me waiting. He seems to have a somewhat dry personality, but he's still very nice, and he succeeded in getting me pregnant on the first try...where the other doctor in the area had failed twice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
Go see him, because the other doctor in the area doesn't deserve your business. Dr. Glock will treat you like a human, not a study project for med students. Dr Glock is not condescending or rude. You won't be disappointed with Dr Glock.
Describe the protocols Jacob Glock used in your cycles at Southwest Florida Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr Glock looked over my file from the previous doctor. He changed some of the meds in my protocol, and the biggest difference is that he transferred my embryos at 3 days instead of 5. The previous doctor would only transfer at day 5, and my embryos died before he could transfer. So out of 3 embryos transferred on day 3, one implanted and I now have a beautiful 10 month old girl. Forever grateful to Dr. Glock.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
I think it cost me about $13,000 total(give or take) including medications. He did take off some because he knew I had already had 2 failed cycles from his competitor.
Fort Myers

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center.

Endometriosis, Male Factor
The whole process [at Southwest Florida Fertility Center] is great. Once you’re done with the doctor nicole [nurse] goes over everything with you and then sends you to a serperate room with a financial advisor who Tell you your total out of pocket. No surprises and anyway they can help. Down fall would just have to be the cost of procedures...Nicole is awesome! She answers your questions doesn’t rush you...IVF cost is 14,000 with medication.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
The whole process is great. Once you’re done with the doctor nicole goes over everything with you and then sends you to a serperate room with a financial advisor who Tell you your total out of pocket. No surprises and anyway they can help. Down fall would just have to be the cost of procedures.
First consultation was not what I thought personality wise not warm And welcoming however very confident in what he is doing and explained IVF process to me so I can understand it better
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southwest Florida Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nicole is awesome! She answers your questions doesn’t rush you.
How was your experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
His bed side manor lacks a little but I only had a consultation at this point. I can tell that he knows what he is doing and I trust him with this journey. He made me believe I was in good hands and that IVF could work for us the first time without promising me anything.
Don’t judge a book by its cover
I’ve been seen by another fertility specialist in town and I had all My treatments done by him however I was not satifisied from 7 unsuccessful IUIs. From the moment I met Dr. Glock he told me not to waste my time with IUI it’s time to move forward with IVF for the best chances of conceiving.
I only had to pay a copay at this visit however IVF cost is 14,000 with medication.
Describe Jacob Glock's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
Dr. Glock believes the best outcomes come from 2 embryo transfer

Anovulation, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable as to what the doctor was requesting 80% of the time. She was rude on the phone and made it difficult to get any results.
Anovulation, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Glock addresses me by name. He explains procedures, and double checks to make sure I understand anything he tells me. If I have a question, he stops and listens, and then answers to the best of his ability.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southwest Florida Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Begins with a C)
Horrible to talk to in the phone. Explained to her that Dr. Glock told me to call for a refill and she insisted that I have an appointment first. I called the Labelle office and my refill was waiting at the pharmacy an hour later
What specific things went wrong at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
How was your experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
When meeting him in his Fort Myers office, he was very bland, dry and didn't say hardly a word. I was nervous, so all the questions I had, slipped my mind and I left feeling the same as I got there. A few appointments later, I asked if I could see Dr. Glock at his gyn practice in Labelle (which is 40 miles closer to me!) he agreed, and when I met him in that office, he was friendly, talked more than I had ever heard before and I was pleasantly surprised. Now, I only go to the Fort Myers office if it is totally necessary.
He's a good guy, once you get past the dullness!

5 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
No clinic strengths or weaknesses they [Southwest Florida Fertility Center- Fort Myers] were great! They are amazing and I am confident in their abilities to get me pregnant . ....The nursing staff was great! They were willing to work with my schedule and worked with my financial issues....Dr. Glock was so amazing. My wife couldn’t attend the consult because she was at work. So he didn’t have a problem FaceTime my wife so she was included and had the information as well. I’m so glad I found him. I just wish I would have found him sooner. Today I went in for my baseline and he said let’s get you pregnant. I have 100% confidence in him and his abilities
5 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Southwest Florida Fertility Center.
No clinic strengths or weaknesses they were great! They are amazing and I am confident in their abilities to get me pregnant . I’m not sure what else to put here. This field should not be a required field of 200 characters
Dr.glock is amazing and so is his staff. He wants to get u pregnant. He isn’t just in it for the money
How was your experience with Jacob Glock at Southwest Florida Fertility Center?
Ask all the questions. If you run into issues with money or schedule reach out to the office. They will work with you
I am starting my first ivf cycle. I start stims on Saturday
The cost was $13,000