Danville
Mountain View (closed)
2490 Hospital Dr
Mountain View, CA 94040

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
My experience with Dr. Klatsky in 2018 for the egg retrieval was flawless. He kept me updated and educated on why he was doing particular procedures or prescribing medications and was very empathetic to all of the side effects throughout the process. When I came back in for the embryo transfer in 2020, I felt more disconnected. He relies heavily on his IVF nurse lead (who was great) to keep track of medications and cycle stages. There was one appointment i particular that he wasn't aware of what medications I was currently taking and he made recommendations to change medication and move up the cycle. I then received an email from his nurse later that day stating to not make the changes the Dr. had recommended, because he was not aware of exactly what meds I was on and to keep things as originally scheduled. Dr. Klatsky did follow up after our failed embryo transfer, answered all of our questions and was very empathetic and apologetic about the miscommunication that had occured throughout the FET cycle. He discussed in depth the plan for our next FET and why we would take that approach and it has been scheduled to happen within the next two months.
Overall Spring is a good clinic. ... The billing department is very responsive, but it took many emails and hours over the phone with them to get the proper paperwork to try and submit to my out of network insurance. My Dr. was changed the day of my transfer to Dr. Tran (whom I have never met or interacted with) and I was not informed until he came into the room to do the transfer and introduced himself. This was very off putting to me and added a lot of stress on a day when you do not want your stress levels to be high. The clinic was very apologetic about it and I trust that they will have better communication with me for our next FET.
How was your experience with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility?
The advice that I would give to a prospective patient of Peter Klatsky is to make sure you ask a lot of questions and don't hesitate to request for a follow up phone call if more information is needed or questions need to be answered after an appointment or consultation.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility?
The first time I came into the clinic in 2018 I felt like I was treated like a human and not just a number. My Dr. and all of the nurses knew me by name and by the end of my egg retrieval the started to feel like family. When I came back in Feb 2020 to start the embryo transfer process, my experience was a bit different. It seemed like the waiting room was more crowded, procedure dates and times were changed 2-3 times due to scheduling issues (not due to my cycle) and there was some miscommunication happening. Thankfully, the missteps that were made were quickly corrected along the way and did not affect my treatment protocol.
Describe the protocols Peter Klatsky used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
My husband and I had been trying for over a year to get pregnant before we came into the clinic. Dr. Klatsky preformed a saline sonogram, and HSG, an ultrasound and ordered blood work for both my husband and I. He then diagnosed me with Unexplained Infertility saying that all of the tests came out clear. He also took into account the results of my husbands sperm sample that we had previously had done. He recommended IVF, stating that IUI has less chances of working to get us pregnant. We went with his recommendation and started IVF asap. We did a retrieval under his care and did pgs testing at his recommendation to prevent miscarriage or failed FETs. We then did a medicated FET that was not successful. Dr. Klatsky recommended a medicated FET (with intramuscular progesterone shots and estrogen patches), because during the retrieval he stated that my lining was pretty thin and that the medicated protocol would rule out the lining being a factor. Dr. Klatsky, as well as my husband and I were all pretty surprised when the first round didn't work, since everything went well, lining looked good and the embryo was a "perfect" 5AA. After following up after the transfer, Dr. Klatsky has changed his approach for our next FET to a natural transfer, as I reminded him of my history of pelvic tension issues, interstitial cystitis and spotting. He wants to make sure that endometriosis isn't a factor, although I don't have many of the symptoms and he has done the majority of non- invasive tests to rule it out. Just in case I do have it he does not want to give me estrogen for the next cycle, which causes endo to flare. It will be a risk because there is a chance my lining may not be thick enough on transfer day, but he thinks it is best to try something different than last time to rule out endometriosis or any other factors that may be preventing us from getting pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Laurel Maley)
Laurel Maley is our nurse coordinator. She is a great communicator, responded promptly, is compassionate and always in the know of what medications I am taking and was stage of my cycle I was in. She was great and one of the best parts of my experience at Spring.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Overall Spring is a good clinic. From the waiting room to the Dr.'s offices it is very clean and welcoming. The nurses and staff are all very nice and greet you with a warm smile every time you are in the office. It seems like their client load has increased since we first came for our IVF retrieval in 2018, which I think was the cause to procedures times being altered multiple times and long waits for appointments. The billing department is very responsive, but it took many emails and hours over the phone with them to get the proper paperwork to try and submit to my out of network insurance. My Dr. was changed the day of my transfer to Dr. Tran (whom I have never met or interacted with) and I was not informed until he came into the room to do the transfer and introduced himself. This was very off putting to me and added a lot of stress on a day when you do not want your stress levels to be high. The clinic was very apologetic about it and I trust that they will have better communication with me for our next FET.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility.
I believe the IVF retrieval was around 12,000-15,000. The FET with consultation, tests, monitoring and transfer was 5,100.
Describe Peter Klatsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
Dr. Klatsky recommended against putting in multiple embryos at my age (33) and with my diagnosis (unexplained infertility) as it could cause a high risk pregnancy (multiples). I don't even think the clinic allows people to ask for multiple transfers at my age or with my diagnosis, but I am sure there are certain exceptions that they may do so. We allowed the clinic to pick the best out of our 3 pgs tested embryos and asked for the gender to be confidential and not shared with us.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
My tansfer procedure was rescheduled to 3 different times the day leading up to it, one of the times being only an hour and a half before the procedure was originally scheduled for. Dr. Tran did my transfer the day of and I was not informed that it would not be my primary doctor Dr. Klatsky until Dr. Tran walked in to do the procedure and introduced himself. The changing of appointment multiple times and not knowing that the Dr. for my transfer had changed until the moment of my transfer added a lot of stress to an already stressful process. It was apologized for by the nurse and Dr., but was definitely very upsetting and frustrating.
Peter Klatsky

2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Tran is a great doctor. He doesn't sugar coat things or tell you what you may want to hear but he was the most upfront and straightforward IVF doctor I worked with. I appreciated that because after a while you just want to know what you're dealing with and if there is even a chance...[he] used a "demi halt" protocol. It involved priming with Lupron for about two weeks, then going in for monitoring when day 1 of my cycle started. At that point I then started the stimulation medications: Gonal F, Menopur, Omnitrope
Spring is very good about calling on the promised days after egg retrieval to give you an update on the embryos and their progression...The nurses were sweet and I felt well cared for during the monitoring and the egg retrieval...One weakness I found with Spring was their billing department would email me a month or so after we had completed the treatment with surprise bills that weren't included in what we thought was our final bill.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Tran is a great doctor. He doesn't sugar coat things or tell you what you may want to hear but he was the most upfront and straightforward IVF doctor I worked with. I appreciated that because after a while you just want to know what you're dealing with and if there is even a chance. I know of a few ladies who have worked with him who are in their late 30s and early 40s who have had success and that is why I decided to go to him for IVF my third round.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
Ask all of your questions whenever you have time with him. He's super busy as any sought after doctor would be. Write them down ahead of time and ask them when you are at the consult or when he's at your monitoring appointment. His team is available via email but it's always best to get the info straight from him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
I felt like I was not treated just as a mere number. But I also wasn't receiving tons of time, which is understandable. This is the third clinic I have been to and they all operate similarly. Doctors and nurses are busy with patients and you only get the amount of time you get.
Describe the protocols Nam Tran used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Tran used a "demi halt" protocol. It involved priming with Lupron for about two weeks, then going in for monitoring when day 1 of my cycle started. At that point I then started the stimulation medications: Gonal F, Menopur, Omnitrope
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic is good. I think the provider and feeling confident in the provider's abilities are key. Once you feel good about your doctor, most everything else is additional. One weakness I found with Spring was their billing department would email me a month or so after we had completed the treatment with surprise bills that weren't included in what we thought was our final bill. This happened twice. The first time, I was frustrated but fine with it. The second time, I felt like they should have gotten it together.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Nam Tran at Spring Fertility.
I don't have fertility benefits. All in for one egg retrieval cycle I probably paid about 18k-20k. That included the medication package.
Describe Nam Tran's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
Spring is very good about calling on the promised days after egg retrieval to give you an update on the embryos and their progression. One time during the very last day (day 6 I believe) we were waiting for critical information and usually the nurse called by a certain time. That time passed and the clinic was closed so I called and left a voicemail. Luckily she called me back not long after.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Pasternak was always warm and cheerful during my appointments. She has a great memory and somehow always remembered details of our previous appointment. I always left my appointments feeling like she really cared about my treatment and outcome...After each retrieval, Dr. Pasternak phoned us to discuss results and next options, and I always looked forward to hearing her thought process and recommendations...Dr. Pasternak advocated for a single embryo transfer...
The clinic [Spring Fertility] is busy, and appointment times are short so be sure to come prepared with questions or know that you can call and get questions answered later...I found calling was the fastest way for me to ask a question, request a refill, or confirm treatment protocol. I also relied heavily on the treatment calendar and also wish I had learned this earlier in my treatment...
How was your experience with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
I underwent four egg retrievals and one embryo transfer under the care of Dr. Pasternak. I felt Dr. Pasternak was engaged and attentive before and during each retrieval. For example, after the first retrieval, I found that a specific medication made me excessively sleepy and irritated. With this information, she changed medications for the second retrieval, which I responded better to. Although appointment times were short, and I felt I had to come prepared with questions in hand, she always answered my questions swiftly and clearly. After each retrieval, Dr. Pasternak phoned us to discuss results and next options, and I always looked forward to hearing her thought process and recommendations.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
If you would like to speak to her between appointments, call your care team and let them know you would like to speak with her or ask her a specific question.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Pasternak was always warm and cheerful during my appointments. She has a great memory and somehow always remembered details of our previous appointment. I always left my appointments feeling like she really cared about my treatment and outcome. While outside of the appointment, I asked questions mostly to my care team, I found that if I really wanted her opinion about something, she made herself available within 24 hours.
Describe the protocols Monica Pasternak used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
I underwent 4 retrievals. The first protocol used was an antagonist protocol with estrogen priming. Because I did not respond well to the protocol (yielding 4 follicles and 1 embryo), for the next 3 procedures, Dr. Pasternak switched me to a mini-IVF protocol with progesterone priming (each also yielding 1 embryo).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Rayney Dodge)
I loved my care team at Spring. I liked that I could call and reach them for any questions I had. They were often able to answer my questions, but they would often offer to pass the question on to my physician if I wanted. They called after each retrieval to give me egg/embryo updates and were always professional and kind when the news was tough and happy for me when the news was better. They were also to call me back when needed. I only wish I had known earlier in my care with Spring that this would be my favored method of communication. Emails with the team were equally professional and detailed however I found calling was the fastest way for me to ask a question, request a refill, or confirm treatment protocol. I also relied heavily on the treatment calendar and also wish I had learned this earlier in my treatment.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
I found the Spring at SF clinic team to generally be kind and professional. The clinic is busy, and appointment times are short so be sure to come prepared with questions or know that you can call and get questions answered later. I was okay with this environment; however, I can understand that the experience can feel overwhelming, especially at the beginning of someone's treatment. I would encourage patients to always reach out with questions over the phone, and they'll likely be pleased with the team's response.
Describe Monica Pasternak's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
Dr. Pasternak advocated for a single embryo transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
The drug treatment was changed due to my request for a later transfer date however, my calendar was not properly updated until I called to confirm doses.
Monica Pasternak

2021, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Debra Minjarez] was informative and very nice when I saw her...Didn’t hear anything until the two week beta test. I had to be the one to ask for a meeting with her because of the no implantation situation. She was nice but quickly asked if I wanted to do my next one with egg donor. I thought that was inappropriate because it has only been one time since I did IVF. Too soon to ask. So that was insensitive and traumatic for me. Aside from that she was very nice.
She [nurse at Spring Fertility] was very nice, but when I asked about things she was somewhat passive aggressive in her email replies. I never met her, I spoke to her on the phone maybe once or twice. I didn’t feel a genuine feel when I spoke to her...When I did see them, they were very nice and mostly thorough. Retrieval and transfer Or great. I was treated really nicely and it was a great experience.
How was your experience with Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
She was informative and very nice when I saw her. The day of retrieval she stopped and said hi, before the procedure. The day of transfer, she was very nice we even took a picture together. Let me know what is going on. Didn’t hear anything until the two week beta test. I had to be the one to ask for a meeting with her because of the no implantation situation. She was nice but quickly asked if I wanted to do my next one with egg donor. I thought that was inappropriate because it has only been one time since I did IVF. Too soon to ask. So that was insensitive and traumatic for me. Aside from that she was very nice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
Be aware that she may ask if you want to use donor eggs If first IVF cycle fails. Especially if you’re older. Also, it does take one magical egg, as she mentioned at the very beginning. But if it doesn’t work, she’ll ask about donor eggs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
Every time I saw her which was only three, she was extremely nice and very personable. But, I only saw her a few times.
Describe the protocols Debra Minjarez used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Treatment strategy was doing a mini IVF cycle with letrozole, Gonal-F, Menopur, double trigger shots, priming with birth control. Rationale of mini cycle is that I don’t have a lot of eggs so slow and steady wins the race. I did start with 10 follicles and ended up having a lead and retrieving only three. So I think that something could I have been done to better those results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Darcy )
She was very nice, but when I asked about things she was somewhat passive aggressive in her email replies. I never met her, I spoke to her on the phone maybe once or twice. I didn’t feel a genuine feel when I spoke to her, seemed a little bit fake, too nice.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Clinic was in California, I live in Utah so I started off in Utah and the last two weeks were spend in California in a hotel. I saw the doctor a couple days after I got to California and I didn’t see the next doctor until a week after that, and it wasn’t my main doctor. It was another person because she wasn’t there. So I feel like one of the weaknesses is that I could’ve done one more monitoring in Utah so that I wouldn’t have to spend two weeks in California with one week of nothing. When I did see them, they were very nice and mostly thorough. Retrieval and transfer Or great. I was treated really nicely and it was a great experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility.
10,295+ an additional $500 or $600 that was not mentioned but after the fact with assisted hatching.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr Minjarez is a great Dr, she is very understanding and friendly and you know she is rooting for you. She has an excellent bedside manner. Most of her feedback is data and statistically based, and sometimes I just wanted her gut are a heartfelt point of view. She has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to try new things and hear you out.
I think the strengths [of Spring Fertility] are that they will take on very challenging cases and that they have an excellent lab. They have an excellent staff of Dr but as they are growing their personal touch is being lost and the care can become inconsistant...I had really great nurses, but unfortunately, there was a lot of turn-over. I would have to re-explain my situation every time a new nurse was assigned to me.
How was your experience with Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
Make sure you have a list of all your questions beforehand, she is very busy so you never know the next time you will have a one on one opportunity again. After that, there is a lot of going through nurses.
In the beginning, I definitely felt more like a human, but as time went on, and the more treatment I got I felt I have to really push to be seen and heard. That they were too bust
Mini-stim due to diminished ovarian reserve. Hope to get high quality over quantity
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility.
I had really great nurses, but unfortunately, there was a lot of turn-over. I would have to re-explain my situation every time a new nurse was assigned to me. However, everyone I worked with was very sympathetic and kind. They are extremely busy so you have to be persistent especially if you need meds quickly.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
I think the strengths are that they will take on very challenging cases and that they have an excellent lab. They have an excellent staff of Dr but as they are growing their personal touch is being lost and the care can become inconsistant
Costs were withing the same amount as other clinics, slightly more than a hospitol
Describe Debra Minjarez's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
This is all based on your personal situation; your age, egg quality, egg reserve, your financial situation. She would never have a blanket approach to all patients
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
I have had my financial information done incorrectly and was not given hard copy results of embryo quality once

2020, Consult
So far, we've only had the opportunity to do a virtual consultation with Dr. Tran...He was punctual, and neutral in his discussions and assessment. Very informative, and fully explained his thoughts and suggested course of action. He is patient with answering questions, and does so confidently, with no fluff...If you're looking for a doctor who will be emotionally supportive, I'm not sure he's the best fit for you...
Spring came highly recommended from several friends...Super well organized, in-house embryologists, and seems to have high-tech approaches from what we've researched...quick to answer questions, and take the time to make sure you feel comfortable with what the next steps are....For our full bundle, the estimated costs are about $18,000 not including medication and bloodwork.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
So far, we've only had the opportunity to do a virtual consultation with Dr. Tran and it went well. He asked us a few questions, and took the time to get familiar with information we had sent in earlier. We liked his no-nonsense straight to the point style. He is respectful, but direct, and lays out options in a very matter of fact way which we appreciated.
If you're looking for a doctor who will be emotionally supportive, I'm not sure he's the best fit for you, but we've also only had a consult and have not experienced working with him fully. However, if you appreciate getting right to it, I think he's the one!
Due to the COVID Shelter In Place, our consultations with Dr. Tran was done virtually. He was punctual, and neutral in his discussions and assessment. Very informative, and fully explained his thoughts and suggested course of action. He is patient with answering questions, and does so confidently, with no fluff.
I've recently had an HSG test done elsewhere and tubes are open, and both our counts for egg and sperm are better than average for our age, so Dr. Tran mentioned the possibility of the tubes perhaps not functioning (not the same as being open), potential poor egg quality, or potentially something on the male end. So we are going all in with a plan to start with a new panel of bloodwork, get genetic testing done for both of us, and then proceed with IVF, including ICSI, PGS/PGD, and potentially a Saline Sonogram somewhere in this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kassidy)
Our experience has been with Kassidy as the coordinator, and Ebony for the finances. The team there so far has been extremely on top of it! I love how organized they all are, and are quick to answer questions, and take the time to make sure you feel comfortable with what the next steps are.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Super well organized, in-house embryologists, and seems to have high-tech approaches from what we've researched. Spring came highly recommended from several friends, and even friends of friends, all of who provided their recommendations independently and saw success with Spring, and specifically with Dr. Tran.
The team there was super helpful in providing a breakdown of numbers and the various packages they have. For our full bundle, the estimated costs are about $18,000 not including medication and bloodwork.
n/a yet.
San Francisco

I like that Dr. Tran answers questions candidly. He never "sugar coats." I personally am data driven and prefer facts over feelings, especially in my situation (diminished ovarian reserve at 30 yrs old), so I prefer his approach. He's kind but not warm which is fine with me considering he's supposed to be my doctor, not my friend...[eSET approach] I am doing day 3 embryos because I have so few so we will be transferring 2.
my primary nurse [at Spring Fertility] she's been amazing throughout my treatment (I've been with them for almost 4 months now). She responds thoroughly to all my questions and is also generally kind...[check insurance]Apparently, insurance contracted rates are different then self pay rates. For example, paying for my medication through insurance would have cost $9000 against my lifetime max of $20k (for ONE cycle). That doesn't even count the procedure or monitoring appts. Self pay was only $1600
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
I like Dr. Tran because he seems very knowledgeable and data driven. I only have one complaint which is that he does not seem able to give recommendations on specific treatment protocols. I have very very low amh for my age, and at the beginning of my treatment, I didn't know if I should be trying to do multiple retrievals to get more eggs before trying a transfer. I asked what people in my situation normally do and he seemed hesitant to provide any detail and a comparison point for me. In addition, I've done 3 min stim cycles (oral medication + injections), the first two with clomid and the 3rd with letrizole because I wanted to do a fresh transfer with the last one. The first two went very well. The last failed in that my follicles did not grow. Although it's a small sample size, I would think we should want to go back to clomid and then try a FET. He wasn't able to provide much guidance for me. In that situation, I would have wanted advice. However, I think for liability reasons, they cannot "recommend" particular treatments protocols or fresh/frozen transfers so I'm not sure if this is something I can truly fault him for.
Be sure that you want a more scientific doctor as opposed to a warm and friendly doctor.
I've done three retrievals with Dr Tran. All three were min-stim cycles meaning 5 days with clomid or letrizole and then another 4-8 days with gonal f and menopur (150 units gonal f, 75 menopur). The first went very well- clomid seemed to work well for me and from an initial scan where only 2-4 follicles were visible, I had 6 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 1 almost mature=3 frozen day 3 embryos; 2 ok quality, 1 good quality. That took 11 days total until trigger; 5 days of clomid and 6 days of stims. The 2nd cycle similar thing happened- I had EIGHT follicles as of day 8 of the cycle! But unfortunately at retrieval, the doctor said 2 follicles on the left prematurely ovulated and they couldn't retrieve them. So we only retrieved 5 eggs, only 3 mature and 1 almost mature. Crazy enough, the 1 that was almost mature did mature and ended up becoming a Morula (stage between day 3 and blastocyst) and I had one other good quality day 3 embryo (both frozen). That took 9 days total until trigger, 5 of clomid, 4 days stims. The 3rd was a disaster. I decided I wanted to try and fresh transfer so we switched to letrizole for the first 5 days. At day 5, I had a measly 3 follicles, one at 10mm, the other two small. Day 8, had more 6, but the largest one had only grown one mm. Day 11, I had 8 follicles but the biggest ones weren't growing. He made me go for another 3 days so in total, I did 5 days on letrizole and NINE days on stims. We ended up cancelling which I was happy about and to be honest, I was a little frustrated that they let me go that long bc it ended up doubling the cost of my medication that cycle. After that, I knew logically I should go back to using clomid. So am going to do a 4th cycle, freeze only, and then do a FET after that. Dr Tran didn't necessarily push me that way but to me, it seemed obvious (even if the sample size was small).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jillian)
Jill was my primary nurse and she's been amazing throughout my treatment (I've been with them for almost 4 months now). She responds thoroughly to all my questions and is also generally kind.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring's facilities are clean and updated. The doctors, nurses, and receptionists were all lovely. However, Spring's billing department was frustrating to work with. The kind of insurance I have is a lifetime max. Meaning that once I've used up $20k, they won't cover anything else and we will have to pay everything out of pocket. It was very unclear what would be applied against my lifetime max. Apparently, insurance contracted rates are different then self pay rates. For example, paying for my medication through insurance would have cost $9000 against my lifetime max of $20k (for ONE cycle). That doesn't even count the procedure or monitoring appts. Self pay was only $1600! Would have been great for the billing department to have presented these options to me upfront and show how everything is broken down. The only thing they gave me upfront was a piece of paper that showed total self pay for my cycle with nothing itemized.
First cycle cost $13,049, 2nd cost $13,165, third cost $4,854 (was just medication and monitoring appts because it was cancelled). The first two costs are generally related to contracted rates between my insurance and Spring. A portion of that is out of pocket related to medication or certain procedures that are out of network. I expect the fourth cycle to be around $13k total.
No comments. I am doing day 3 embryos because I have so few so we will be transferring 2.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
Only one time did I confirm a day three baseline appointment over email with my coordinator and she forgot to schedule it. She told me I never responded but I can see via email I did. She quickly found another appointment for me though so it wasn't a big deal.
San Francisco

Dr Minjarez provided much more information than previous Drs and laid out a long term plan of care given out desire for multiple children. I really appreciated that she was direct, but also very caring in a professional way...When a transfer did not work, she changed protocols, which led to a successful pregnancy...
I saw many different nurses at the [Spring Fertility] clinic. Some were more helpful than others. They were generally responsive when I reached out...Convenient location - few other options in Oakland area. Strengths: clean, well organized Throughout several transfers, I interacted with multiple Spring doctors...Being used to more transparent medical records, I find their online system not the most clear.
How was your experience with Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
I came to Dr Minjarez after seeing another Dr at this practice, as well as treatment from another facility. Dr Minjarez provided much more information than previous Drs and laid out a long term plan of care given out desire for multiple children. I really appreciated that she was direct, but also very caring in a professional way. I'm very put off by excessive optimism and I found her to be realistic which I find more helpful and hopeful. After transfers that ended in chemical pregnancies, I ended up doing a second egg retrieval with Dr Minjarez with genetic testing. When a transfer did not work, she changed protocols, which led to a successful pregnancy.
Expect direct, professional, compassionate care.
Dr Minjarez treated me with compassion and honesty - after a chemical pregnancy with another Dr, she was direct that it wouldn't work out, but she was so kind.
We did two FET transfers with Dr Minjarez with genetically tested embryos. The first cycle was an antagonist cycle and the second was fully medicated Lupron regulated cycle. Because we'd had a failed cycle with genetically tested embryos, Dr Minjarez suggested a change of protocol to control the uterine environment. This led to success for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility.
I saw many different nurses at the clinic. Some were more helpful than others. They were generally responsive when I reached out.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Convenient location - few other options in Oakland area. Strengths: clean, well organized Throughout several transfers, I interacted with multiple Spring doctors. The one downside was that for the transfers, I have a challenging case due to my cervix and more than once it wasn't communicated to the Dr doing the procedure about my specific needs, which led to discomfort during transfer. Being used to more transparent medical records, I find their online system not the most clear.
Costs included A second egg retrieval, meds and two FET. For my second transfer, the clinic included the majority of my meds within the cost for compassionate care.
Recommended eSet
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
There was a lack of communication between Drs about my specific anatomy that made transfer more difficult when I did not have Dr Minjarez.
Oakland
Dr. Tran is highly skilled, and extremely involved/immersed in what's going on. He's laser focused on delivering results, and for that reason he's crazy busy. Make the most of your time with him and other doctors by having list of questions ready before every appointment, and get questions answered during your appointment. With regards to treatment, he can be stubborn about his viewpoint/methods. But as long as you can show him that you respect his expertise, stay relax and talk through your concerns, he is open to compromise and/or break from the normal protocol.
[Spring Fertility offered a] Package deal for 3 retreivals and 1 FET...The retrievals: 1st: 9 eggs/5 embryos 2nd: 14 eggs/5 embryos 3rd: 21 eggs/ 10 embryos * all embryos are day 3...Time is always very tight, albeit efficient, at Spring. You always feel that they are trying to get through as many people as possible, all the while staying on schedule. I was aware of this prior to starting treatment, but it was still tough to deal with and get used to
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
As others have mentioned, Dr. Trans communication style is to keep things very short and to the point. Usually, I prefer this style, but through the confusing and daunting IVF process, Dr. Trans explanations are a bit too fast and simplistic for me. The lack of detail/explanation causes confusion, and makes me feel that he's ready to rush on to the next patient.
The clinic is super efficient, almost too much so. The nurses and coordinator would respond right away for any critical or appointment related questions. However, when it comes to questions requiring more detailed explanation, I've had them completely ignore my emails (waiting over 4days), until I called them directly about the question. Also, any questions for doctors outside of appointments go thru nurses. So they either end up answering them or you have to wait to get them to forward the question to the doctor. Outside of a scheduled appointment, I've never had the doctor respond directly via email or phone call to a question. This has caused frustration since many times I had questions where the nurses did not understand the nuance of what I was asking. Finally, their financing team has been terrible-- poor and confusing explanations of costs, and slow to respond.
3 retrievals followed by FET. Drugs: GonalF and menopur, Cetrotide, Leuprolide, and novarel. The retrievals: 1st: 9 eggs/5 embryos 2nd: 14 eggs/5 embryos 3rd: 21 eggs/ 10 embryos * all embryos are day 3
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The experience at Spring is very much in sync with the characteristics of its key founder --Dr. Nam Tran. Dr. Tran is highly skilled, and extremely involved/immersed in what's going on. Because of this, the clinic is in very high demand. The upside, is that you can feel confident that the Dr. Tran knows what he's doing and, to the best of his abilities, can deliver results. The down side of being a patient at Spring is sharing this high caliber group with lots of other folks. The clinic is growing, and there are bumps, and still lots of learning on their part. Time is always very tight, albeit efficient, at Spring. You always feel that they are trying to get through as many people as possible, all the while staying on schedule. I was aware of this prior to starting treatment, but it was still tough to deal with and get used to. Though, at times when I thought no was paying attention or didn't expect any response, key management of the team or Dr. Tran himself would get back to me on treatment (even while on extended vacation), or fixed problems right away (financial, staffing issues, etc). Being aware of this is important for anyone considering treatment at Spring. Be patient with their growth, and clearly express issues, via email or with directly with staff. They do address issues right away.
Package deal for 3 retreivals and 1 FET.
Due to my age and likely poor egg quality, Dr. Tran advises transferring multiple eggs (ie 5+ per transfer).
San Francisco

Dr.Minjarez always communicates clearly and directly. She would send me current research on my condition and explain why she recommended particular tests....My one complaint is that because she is so direct, it sometimes feels like she is not the most empathetic with my feelings/journey. With that being said, my partner loves that she is very direct. I also had some issues with seeing different doctors (she is based in Oakland and I live in SF so elected to see some of the Drs in the SF office for routine sonograms). Due to some communication issues, I elected not to do that for this most recent transfer cycle and have been happy with Dr.Minjarez being my only provider.
How was your experience with Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
Dr.Minjarez always communicates clearly and directly. She would send me current research on my condition and explain why she recommended particular tests. My case has been complicated, due to multiple miscarriages and a few set backs along the way. She has handled everything in stride and is confident in her decisions when it has been necessary to change the course of treatment. My one complaint is that because she is so direct, it sometimes feels like she is not the most empathetic with my feelings/journey. With that being said, my partner loves that she is very direct. I also had some issues with seeing different doctors (she is based in Oakland and I live in SF so elected to see some of the Drs in the SF office for routine sonograms). Due to some communication issues, I elected not to do that for this most recent transfer cycle and have been happy with Dr.Minjarez being my only provider.
She is brilliant and knows about all of the recent research. She is very direct and will not tell you something that she does not fully mean/believe. Because she is so direct, if you want someone who is more empathetic, it might not be the best fit.
Dr.Minjarez has taken the time to call me after hours to talk about next steps. For example, after I had an early loss with my first transfer, she called me to talk about what we could do to move forward. She also took time to get to know me and my partner.
For my most recent FET, I did 2.5 months of Lupron following a diagnosis of diffused adenomyosis. I then did a controlled cycle using estrogen patches and progesterone in oil injections. After my first transfer ended in an early loss, she had me tested for endometritis using a CD138 stain. (It was negative)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Flo)
The nursing staff at Spring has been so helpful and caring. My care coordinator is responsive to my questions via call and email. I have also had a great experience anytime I have had to call in on the weekend for urgent requests (one time I was traveling and did not have the right medications and they immediately helped me find a local pharmacy that had the medication I needed).
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring is very clean and has state of the art equipment. There are 4 full time doctors, which is on the smaller side compared to some other clinics we considered. My complaint is that it seems like the doctors do not have the best communication procedures in place. I had a cancelled FET cycle and had seen 2 separate doctors and a nurse practitioner and it did not seem like there was clear communication. Once I decided to only go to Oakland to see my Dr. this was not an issue, but something to consider if you are planning on seeing doctors at a different location than your primary Dr.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility.
There was a window of time for monitoring appointments but I never had to wait for more than 10 mins and they were almost always right on time.
I think Egg Retrieval and PGS testing was around $25,000. Each FET has been between $3000-5500
We were not given the option for multiple embryo transfer. I am not sure if this is standard procedure for my clinic or if it is because of my uterine issues.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
If a doctor with a really good bedside manner is important to you, chose one of the other doctors at this clinic. Dr. Tran can be a little "cold", but that was not something that bothered me...I trusted that he was well educated and believe that he made decision in our treatment that he thought would result in the best outcome. I felt that he set our expectations for success once we moved on to IVF too high. Sometimes I would have to push him to make changes to my course of treatment after multiple failures because he did not believe changes were needed. I'm not a fan doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Appointments were almost always on time [at Spring Fertility] which made me feel like they valued my time. Nursing staff and front desk staff were very nice. Billing staff communication was hit-or-miss...Most of the nursing staff seemed to really care about the outcome of my treatment and showed a lot of empathy when things didn't work out. The front desk staff always greeted me by name...There were two miscommunications in the first 6 months of treatment that had me questioning whether I should continue treatment at this clinic, but after that everything was good. On our first IUI cycle, no one told us that my husband needed certain bloodwork before the IUI and they ended up having to push my IUI back a few days to give time to get his results back. There was another time when I was supposed to take a medication that noone told me about. I received a text reminder to take the medicine and that is how I found out about it and had to ask for a prescription. After we moved on to IVF, the communication was great and we didn't have any problems. The staff were always very responsive to questions over phone and email.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Laurel)
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Appointments were almost always on time which made me feel like they valued my time. Nursing staff and front desk staff were very nice. Billing staff communication was hit-or-miss. I was told by my Gyn that this clinic was the best choice if you are looking for the most cutting edge fertility treatment.
IUI cycle - $1,500 plus cost of meds IVF retrieval + PGS - $17,500 plus cost of meds Frozene Embryo Transfer - $4,500 plus cost of meds
Dr. Tran was very adamant about not transferring more than one embryo.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
Issues were described under the nursing staff section
San Francisco

Be prepared with a list of questions to get the most out of your visits with Dr. Tran. We had most of our monitoring visits with him personally, but they're routine in nature and quick,...the whole reason we did IVF was the genetic test at D5/6 so we can minimize the risk miscarriage. The mid-luteal protocol didn't allow for a Day 3 transfer...He is strong with the numbers and the science behind this, which was important to my spouse particularly, but also showed great understanding and willingness to listen and consider not only new information but our desires about the ivf cycle we were undergoing as well as next steps. His team of nurses was phenomenal - accessible, understanding and compassionate.
team of nurses [at Spring Fertility] was phenomenal - accessible, understanding and compassionate...Dealing with the billing department at Spring was the most stressful and painful experience, an unwelcome one too given how taxing the IVF process already is. Inquires required multiple follow-ups before Spring would respond (sometimes 2-3 weeks later)...This is a boutique practice. The clinic was conveniently located for us, and they have other locations in the Bay Area. They seem to be growing and adding new doctors, but I never felt that I have to wait to get an appointment or even wait during an appointment for more than 5 minutes. They'd get me out on time as well, so there was minimal interruption to my work day. The online portal is good, but most importantly they respond and follow-up promptly.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
What I mostly appreciated about Dr. Tran was his willingness to listen and adjust the treatment as new information came in and we wanted a change in direction. I think there's a lot of ego in this field and his flexibility was refreshing. He is very keep on the mid-luteal protocol. At the beginning he was reluctant to share what approach he'd take, stating that he doesn't care what the protocol is called, but whether it is appropriate for us, but ultimately took the approach he seems to be known for. We experienced a setback with unusually high drop in embryos in the lab (b/n D3 and D5/6). He was upfront about how unexpected that result was and presented a solution, without throwing the stats based on my age in my face, which I appreciated. Ultimately, we didn't get to an embryo transfer with him. He very candidly shared his opinion that our embryos had a better chance in my uterus, which is what we came to realize, and showed that he had our interest at heart. This is not where the clinic makes money, so he won my full trust with this recommendation.
Be prepared with a list of questions to get the most out of your visits with Dr. Tran. We had most of our monitoring visits with him personally, but they're routine in nature and quick, so I found myself following up with the nurses with follow-up questions I didn't get to or didn't think of during the visits.
Dr. Tran showed interest in and concern about our individual journey to parenthood. He is strong with the numbers and the science behind this, which was important to my spouse particularly, but also showed great understanding and willingness to listen and consider not only new information but our desires about the ivf cycle we were undergoing as well as next steps. His team of nurses was phenomenal - accessible, understanding and compassionate.
We had to IVF cycles with mid-luteal protocol, with moderate to low doses. I had 8-9 follicles at baseline, and given that there wasn't much potential beyond that, it was important for me to not get overly medicated (some other fertility doctors we consulted with in our research mentioned "aggressive" protocol, which was a big turnoff). Dr. Tran took a moderate approach and adjusted down given my good response in the first cycle. The meds were 225 IU Gonal-F and 150 IU Menopur. Great response initially - of 8 follicles we retrieved 8 mature eggs, 7 fertilized with ICSI. Second time less so - of 9 follicles, we retrieved 4 and only 2 mature eggs which were fertilized. "0" embryos at Day 5/6, however, and the whole reason we did IVF was the genetic test at D5/6 so we can minimize the risk miscarriage. The mid-luteal protocol didn't allow for a Day 3 transfer. Seems like our embryos can't make it beyond that in lab environment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Yvette)
My IVF nurse was phenomenal - responsive, knowledgeable, caring - just on top of her game in every sense. Yvette was super helpful and patient with all my questions, and they were many as I kept reading and educating myself. Same goes for my coordinator Nichakorn.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
I definitely felt that I was getting personal care. This is a boutique practice. The clinic was conveniently located for us, and they have other locations in the Bay Area. They seem to be growing and adding new doctors, but I never felt that I have to wait to get an appointment or even wait during an appointment for more than 5 minutes. They'd get me out on time as well, so there was minimal interruption to my work day. The online portal is good, but most importantly they respond and follow-up promptly.
We went through insurance as we had some coverage (with a lifetime max). Still unsure of the total out-of-pocket costs for either cycle due to the messy billing. Dealing with the billing department at Spring was the most stressful and painful experience, an unwelcome one too given how taxing the IVF process already is. Inquires required multiple follow-ups before Spring would respond (sometimes 2-3 weeks later). They simple didn't address/ignored some direct questions. Last but not least, they said they'd do the billing in a certain way for our second cycle, but didn't do so despite the agreement we had reached on that. Super frustrating experience, and I am still entangled in this two months after treatment.
eSET was the considered approach but we didn't have a single embryo for transfer.
San Francisco

I really had to push for extra time [from Dr. Minjarez] to understand my treatment. On one instance, she made a quick decision that had major financial and treatment implications for me that were not explained. It all worked out, but I would prefer more discussion and shared decision making...Egg retrieval was stimulated with gonal f and menupour, which resulted in many more eggs than expected. ICSI successfully resulted in the expected number of embryos. I was advised to do PGS. A controlled cycle was used for the FET because I was not ovulating under the natural cycle as we initially hoped. First FET resulted in pregnancy.
Mel [nurse at Spring Fertility] was great. Very timely in response and helped me advocate for the care I needed...This clinic relies on the RN for most patient communications, so if you want more access to your doctor you need to push. I recommend meeting with the financial counselor regularly to assess payment options. I had a tricky insurance situation and we were able to get advice on how to minimize out of pocket expenses.
How was your experience with Debra Minjarez at Spring Fertility?
Most importantly, I got results with Dr Minjarez. I have no doubts in her clinical decisions for me. She isn’t the most warm and cuddly practitoner, which I don’t mind, but I did not have a great experience with her as a communicator. It felt like she didn’t want to take the time to explain my treatment plan to me. I really had to push for extra time to understand my treatment. On one instance, she made a quick decision that had major financial and treatment implications for me that were not explained. It all worked out, but I would prefer more discussion and shared decision making.
Push for time and explanation if you feel like you need a better understanding. My pushing always worked even though I consistently had to do it.
The overall care team is great but I didn’t get much direct time with my doctor at Spring. Almost all Appointments are for ultrasounds, which is five minutes and then you get rushed out. If you have questions after, everything goes through the nurse. My nurse was great, but I had times when I needed further explanation from my doctor on treatment, which I felt like I really had to push for.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Mel)
Mel was great. Very timely in response and helped me advocate for the care I needed. She met all my needs and expectations.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
All the staff are friendly and responsive. This clinic relies on the RN for most patient communications, so if you want more access to your doctor you need to push. I recommend meeting with the financial counselor regularly to assess payment options. I had a tricky insurance situation and we were able to get advice on how to minimize out of pocket expenses.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
I think he’s [Dr. Nam Tran] very smart and hope we’ll eventually get good results. We see him so infrequently and even when I request to speak with him, I get an email from his care team instead. So it’s hard to assess. He knows the statistics and is honest with you. He is very focused on the facts...I feel like one of many patients...I had 3 medicated IUI cycles with clomid. None led to a pregnancy
I’ve had some scheduling issues [at Spring Fertility] (needing time change appointments after they were scheduled, having a different provider than scheduled with). I think Dr. Tran can deliver the results. I feel like one of many patients. I sometimes feel like I really have to advocate for myself and ask the care team a lot of questions. I was given an IVF protocol, but no information on why that protocol was selected.
How was your experience with Nam Tran at Spring Fertility?
I think he’s very smart and hope we’ll eventually get good results. We see him so infrequently and even when I request to speak with him, I get an email from his care team instead. So it’s hard to assess. He knows the statistics and is honest with you. He is very focused on the facts.
It’s been a bit challenging to get answers or speak to Dr. Tran. I Often speak with a member of his team. Once I had an appointment booked with him, but I ended up seeing his NP. That’s fine, but would have been nice to tell me
I had 3 medicated IUI cycles with clomid. None led to a pregnancy. IVF cycle was cancelled due to COVID
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility.
It’s very hard to get in touch with Dr. Tran. His care team is very responsive to email.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
I’ve had some scheduling issues (needing time change appointments after they were scheduled, having a different provider than scheduled with). I think Dr. Tran can deliver the results. I feel like one of many patients. I sometimes feel like I really have to advocate for myself and ask the care team a lot of questions. I was given an IVF protocol, but no information on why that protocol was selected. I sometimes feel bad asking so many questions. It would be nice to be given more information up front. The responsiveness around treatment during COVID has been excellent.
San Francisco

Dr. Klatsky is a great doctor warms-up as time goes on. I appreciate his time to give thoughtful responses and honesty.to questions. I felt comfortable with him at all our ultrasounds ... Don't expect him to sugarcoat his opinions or a diagnosis - he'll give it to you straight. ... He tends to have a more conservative approach and protocol - make sure to ask about procedures, meds, etc. to get his full opinion.
Spring [Fertility] is a clean, modern, well-run clinic with a very competent team. ... We've had a few mishaps with the nursing staff communicating timely lab results and pharmacy refills - make sure to stay organized and on top of your own medications. Blood-draws are always quick. The waiting room is always stocked with snacks and beverages, and has a modern, calming atmosphere.
How was your experience with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Klatsky is a smart doctor, with a mellow, easy-going demeanor. He doesn't rush appointments and gives thoughtful answers to questions. Don't expect him to sugarcoat his opinions or a diagnosis - he'll give it to you straight. Overall I feel like I am in great care with Dr. Klatsky - he's competent and kind.
Be prepared with your questions in advance to appointments so you can use the short time you'll have with Dr. Klatsky to its fullest. He tends to have a more conservative approach and protocol - make sure to ask about procedures, meds, etc. to get his full opinion.
Dr. Klatsky is a great doctor warms-up as time goes on. I appreciate his time to give thoughtful responses and honesty.to questions. I felt comfortable with him at all our ultrasounds - he even had me smiling and laughing a few times when I felt rock bottom.
Dr. Klatsky recommended a mid-leutal STIMS start for us (due to lower AMH) to produce the most follicles possible during our cycle. He prefers using more "gentle" treatment and lower dosages of medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Laurel (Nurse), Kelsey (Patient Coord.))
We met with our care coordinator once - she was compassionate and answered questions well. After the initial meeting, we never saw her at appointments and only communicated via email. The nurse assigned to us was never at appointments, and only communicated via email. She was responsive and had a back-up nurse assigned if she was out of office. The care coordinator and nursing staff is only available 9-5pm Mon-Fri - which sometimes made it difficult to get answers questions quickly if needed.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring is a clean, modern, well-run clinic with a very competent team. Because it is so popular, it can get busy and feel like an IVF conveyor-belt, but the level of care is excellent! We've had a few mishaps with the nursing staff communicating timely lab results and pharmacy refills - make sure to stay organized and on top of your own medications. Blood-draws are always quick. The waiting room is always stocked with snacks and beverages, and has a modern, calming atmosphere. The doctors are usually prompt and provide top-notch care. Overall - highly recommend so far.
Peter Klatsky
San Francisco
Dr. Pasternak always made an effort to connect with me on a personal level and remembered the small, but important, details of our conversations and my history...consistently checked in with us throughout the process of egg retrieval, embryo freezing and transfer and always sought out our opinion and adjusted our protocols as needed to ensure our confidence and optimize for success...
[Spring Fertility] Large MD group with variety of excellent Reproductive Endocrinologists -Expertise and experience of embryologists -Compassionate and talented nurses and staff -Multiple locations for convenience for lab draws, ultrasounds etc...Very busy clinic with fast turnaround for visits, lab draws etc...Though Spring Fertility is a busy clinic, Dr. Pasternak always made an effort to connect with me on a personal level and remembered the small, but important, details of our conversations and my history...
How was your experience with Monica Pasternak at Spring Fertility?
We have had only a positive experience partnering with Dr. Pasternak during our IVF process. My partner and I pursued IVF after discovering we were both genetic carriers for a hereditary disease and we always felt well-informed and supported and by Dr. Pasternak. Dr. Pasternak offers a balance of warm beside manner and straight forward and honesty delivery of information. She is incredibly easy to talk to and we felt like she was 100% on our team. Dr. Pasternak consistently checked in with us throughout the process of egg retrieval, embryo freezing and transfer and always sought out our opinion and adjusted our protocols as needed to ensure our confidence and optimize for success. We are incredibly grateful to be near term with a pregnancy and will be working with Dr. Pasternak again in the future.
Though Spring Fertility is a busy clinic, Dr. Pasternak always made an effort to connect with me on a personal level and remembered the small, but important, details of our conversations and my history. As a healthcare provider myself, she always tailored our discussions to my understanding and provided a thorough explanation of the IVF process.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Strengths -Large MD group with variety of excellent Reproductive Endocrinologists -Expertise and experience of embryologists -Compassionate and talented nurses and staff -Multiple locations for convenience for lab draws, ultrasounds etc. Weaknesses -Very busy clinic with fast turnaround for visits, lab draws etc. -Private clinic / $
Monica Pasternak

2021, Successful
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had...She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved)...
[Spring Fertility] Central location in SOMA during the weekdays and another location in SF on the weekends. Nice new facilities. Very efficient with almost no wait time. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes for each appointment...If you’re going to use Spring, I highly recommend Dr Zore. She answered all my questions, has good bedside manner and her team is very responsive. Treatment was on the conservative side as my medications were lowered through the treatment cycle but still had good results...
How was your experience with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility?
Dr Zore was very warm and answered questions I had. She seemed very competent and I felt I was in good hands.
Describe the protocols Temeka Zore used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Treatment protocol was more conservative - started at 200 Gonal F and 150 menopur. Dosage was decreased throughout cycle to 75/75 towards the end, and had trigger shot on day 10 with lowest trigger shot dosage. Results were still good (12 follicles at baseline, 13 mature eggs retrieved).
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Temeka Zore at Spring Fertility.
Initial consult, bloodwork, Treatment, medications, and storage
Temeka Zore