Danville
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
2490 Hospital Dr
Mountain View, CA 94040

2021, 31 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Vaughn] was understanding but also top notch in technical proficiency! Best of both worlds. Didn't set too high of expectations but also was optimistic enough to keep head up throughout the process...Very friendly and personalized protocol. Remembered details about my life and checked with me constantly to ensure my mental and physical comfort...Mid-luteul egg freezing protocol. I was given the choice to do mid-luteul or another protocol that would additionally use birth control pills to help with timing, but mid-luteul fit my schedule better
The Sunnyvale location [of Spring Fertility] isn't in a very scenic spot, but it was out of way enough that there was no hustle and bustle of the city to worry about while going to my appointments. The clinic itself is very high end, and with very nice amenities and warm touches...$8950 for the total cost of egg retrieval. I am on a payment plan that splits this cost up with monthly payments of under $300 over 3 years. Medication was a one-time payment of a complete package of $3900. First consultation fee of $450 which includes doctor consultation, initial transvaginal ultrasound, and initial bloodwork.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
I have no real downsides to explain or review for Dr. Vaughn. She was an angel who was understanding but also top notch in technical proficiency! Best of both worlds. Didn't set too high of expectations but also was optimistic enough to keep head up throughout the process.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Ask questions, and don't be afraid to repeat the questions. She'll always have a good answer!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Describe the protocols Sara Vaughn used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
Mid-luteul egg freezing protocol. I was given the choice to do mid-luteul or another protocol that would additionally use birth control pills to help with timing, but mid-luteul fit my schedule better so that's what I went with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny)
The whole patient care team is top notch. The financial advisor was very kind and patient, the nurse Anny was very responsive and helpful, and the front desk was consistently on top of things and always friendly.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The Sunnyvale location isn't in a very scenic spot, but it was out of way enough that there was no hustle and bustle of the city to worry about while going to my appointments. The clinic itself is very high end, and with very nice amenities and warm touches. A live plant wall, espresso machine and snacks, sparkling water on tap, very nice clean stocked bathrooms, and the exam rooms and surgery facility are also clean, comfortable, and up-to-date. I felt as though I got what I paid for, and more!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility.
Sunnyvale

If you are looking for a warm, intelligent, and experienced provider, you could not do better than Dr. Vaughn...gave me extremely clear information on what I could expect (and what factors would be impossible to predict). I did a lot of my own research and sought to understand every aspect of the procedures I went through - Dr. Vaughn was patient with questions and clear in her answers.
The nursing staff [at Spring Fertility] was incredibly kind, warm, and really quick communicators. They were available by email and phone 24/7...Altogether a complete cycle (medicine + monitoring + retrieval + testing + freezing + frozen embryo transfer) cost about $30,000. Because we did the additional retrieval, our total was around $55,000...
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Vaughn gave me extremely clear information on what I could expect (and what factors would be impossible to predict). I did a lot of my own research and sought to understand every aspect of the procedures I went through - Dr. Vaughn was patient with questions and clear in her answers.
If you are looking for a warm, intelligent, and experienced provider, you could not do better than Dr. Vaughn. There is a decent chance you will end up seeing at least a few other doctors in the practice due to the number of weekend apts you’ll have, and the good news is that everyone else I saw was fantastic as well. Spring clearly screens for warm personalities in addition to intelligence and fertility knowledge when hiring.
Dr. Vaughn was the most warm, communicative, and patient provider I could have hoped for. I am fairly sensitive and would not have enjoyed working with someone with a subpar bedside manner - Dr. Vaughn’s compassionate approach to her practice was everything I could have asked for.
I don’t remember the details of my protocol
The nursing staff was incredibly kind, warm, and really quick communicators. They were available by email and phone 24/7.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
I read a lot of “fertility diaries” about other people’s experiences in fertility treatments, and based on those I can say Spring was top notch. I did two egg retrievals and one transfer, and they were on time to the minute for all except for one of my appointments - which was only 15 minutes late. All of my treatments took place during COVID and while the facility was opening, which makes it even more impressive. They are organized, incredibly quick to respond, and everyone who works there is warm and kind. I can honestly say I did not notice any weaknesses.
We did two retrievals and one frozen embryo transfer. Altogether a complete cycle (medicine + monitoring + retrieval + testing + freezing + frozen embryo transfer) cost about $30,000. Because we did the additional retrieval, our total was around $55,000. Our fertility insurance, Progyny, covered about $27,000 of that.
Describe Sara Vaughn's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
Sunnyvale

She [Dr. Sara Vaughn] and the team made the experience as smooth and painless as it could have possibly been...is so willing to explain each step in accessible language and you will feel more comfortable the more informed you are...explained clearly at our consult that the goal was one healthy baby and the rationale for transferring one embryo at a time. It made lots of sense to us.
[The staff at Spring Fertility] made the whole process so much more manageable and less lonely. They were both very responsive and helped avoid confusion by reaching out early and often to clarify instructions and just to check in. The Spring team are truly outstanding in what they do...The early morning appointments were very efficient and worked well for my schedule. I was usually seen immediately after arriving and was out the door in 15 minutes or less.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Vaughn was so knowledgeable and shared her knowledge so freely that I felt a sense of trust in her from the get-go. She always greeted me warmly, explained each step of treatment thoroughly, and provided thoughtful answers to my many questions. Although I know I was far from her only patient, it felt like she remembered me well at each appointment and was able to comment on the specifics of my treatment. Dr. Vaughn was very friendly and I looked forward to seeing her at each appointment. She and the team made the experience as smooth and painless as it could have possibly been.
If you are wondering something about your treatment, ask! Dr. Vaughn is so willing to explain each step in accessible language and you will feel more comfortable the more informed you are.
I will always remember Dr. Vaughn telling me at our first meeting, "You are not broken." I didn't know how badly I needed to hear that until I heard it. Dr. Vaughn was warm, caring, communicative, and unbelievably professional. She worked with us to explain each step of treatment and set realistic expectations, and then celebrated with us when our results exceeded expectations. She always seemed glad to see me, provided helpful input, and was just generally a comforting presence. I felt very safe in her care.
I believe it was an antagonist protocol. I was on Menopur, Gonal-F and Cetrotide before my retrieval, and the injection period lasted 12 or 13 days. Dr. Vaughn monitored me often and adjusted my dosage as necessary. Her excellent judgment led to a highly successful egg retrieval (21 eggs) which resulted in 11 5-day blasts, 7 of which were PGS normal.
Anny (nurse) and Zunaira (coordinator) were SO WONDERFUL. They were warm and friendly and communicative and felt like my buddies very early on. Their emotional support made the whole process so much more manageable and less lonely. They were both very responsive and helped avoid confusion by reaching out early and often to clarify instructions and just to check in. The Spring team are truly outstanding in what they do.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Strengths--Everyone we worked with treated us kindly. Although I received treatment at a total of 4 locations (Mountain View, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and Redwood City) the consistency in treatment and the excellent communication amongst staff created a feeling of continuity over the course of our care. The clinics themselves are comfortable, very clean, and have a friendly and not overly clinical feeling. It was especially interesting (and reassuring) to be able to see into the lab at the SF location from the treatment room. The staff are consummate professionals and always made us feel valued and cared for. The sweet flowers and card they sent after my transfer had me in tears--I just can't imagine a better team to guide us on this very long road. Weaknesses--honestly, almost nothing. Our treatment happened to coincide with the move from Mountain View to Sunnyvale, as well as the holidays, which meant we occasionally bounced around locations--but the fact that someone showed up on Thanksgiving to give me an ultrasound was remarkable enough to make it worth the drive!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility.
We were incredibly fortunate to have out entire cycle covered with Progyny.
Dr. Vaughn explained clearly at our consult that the goal was one healthy baby and the rationale for transferring one embryo at a time. It made lots of sense to us.

2020, 27 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Vaughn was warm, compassionate, but she never made me feel like she would compromise scientific rigor just to tell me what I wanted to hear. That engendered a lot of trust between us...I had an exceptionally positive experience with Dr. Vaughn, and not just because we had an outcome that exceeded all expectations (frozen 27 eggs when I was fully prepared to be happy with 10). I appreciated how forthcoming she was with information, how she answered all my questions and never appeared rushed. I felt that she offered the perfect balance of honesty and warmth, and I could not imagine a better RE for this step in my journey.
Anny [from Spring Fertility] was super prompt and helpful in her responses. When I was having a very hard time on birth control (emotionally speaking), she worked with me to adjust our approach in the middle of treatment so I never felt like I was sacrificing my mental health...$8750 for egg freezing plus a few hundred for the initial consultations, plus medications. The bulk of the cost is going to be embryology and transfer, so I am bracing myself.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
You would be lucky to have her.
Birth control, then GonalF + Menopur (low dose for both... response was very strong), then Lupron + Novarel trigger. The whole cycle took ~12 days from the start of injectables to retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny Chen)
Anny was super prompt and helpful in her responses. When I was having a very hard time on birth control (emotionally speaking), she worked with me to adjust our approach in the middle of treatment so I never felt like I was sacrificing my mental health.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
New equipment, everything is top notch and sparkling shiny-- but you (or your employer) will pay for it-- even by Bay Area standards, this is a pricey clinic. Good thing is that all the financial information is transparent so you know what you are getting into.
We have not gotten to embryo transfer yet, but my sense is that Dr. Vaughn would be cautious.

2021, Successful
Dr. Lee takes the time to fully understand your history and discuss your specific situation with you. She is extremely knowledgeable and is able to explain things on both a high and detailed level. Although my partner and I (both persons with advanced degrees) had done extensive research before deciding on Dr. Lee, we remained continually impressed with her excellent mix of professionalism and bedside manner. She exceeded expectations...
No wait times, easy scheduling, clean and modern facilities. I liked the fact that while you had a primary physician [at Spring Fertility], you were able to schedule visits with other doctors (all great) to adjust to your schedule. My partner and I both work 80 plus hour weeks so this was very helpful. Regardless of whom I saw, Dr. Lee (my primary doctor) was always on top of my file and tried to accommodate me every time despite my extremely strict schedule
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
We really could not recommend her more. If I could have been her patient through delivery, I would have done so immediately! Even as my husband and I were navagating various issues outside of her speciality, I ended up going back to get her input on an unofficial basis as there was not any person whose opinion I respected more. My primary doctor is wonderful, but there is no comparison. The way Dr. Lee approaches responses is, for me, the perfect mix of compassion, caring and technical knowledge.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
No wait times, easy scheduling, clean and modern facilities. I liked the fact that while you had a primary physician, you were able to schedule visits with other doctors (all great) to adjust to your schedule. My partner and I both work 80 plus hour weeks so this was very helpful. Regardless of whom I saw, Dr. Lee (my primary doctor) was always on top of my file and tried to accommodate me every time despite my extremely strict schedule. I really appreciated this.
Sunnyvale
Doctor Sara Vaughn starts with a plan and optimize it according to individual results to the process...She treats you like a friend in very warm manner...All her decisions will be based on your blood tests and ultrasound and you will be explained well so that you understand what to expect...she understands your pain and she is very supportive...
Spring fertility is very nice clinic...Entire team of clinic is very nice and friendly...They follow all protocols and guidelines...Spring fertility only allows single embryo transfer...Nursing staff of doctor Sara Vaughn were excellent. They will always take care of answering my emails and remind me of anything important. All of them talk very nicely and makes you feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Doctor Sara Vaughn is very nice and friendly. She treats you like a friend in very warm manner. At times you will feel low and she will motivate you to keep faith. All her decisions will be based on your blood tests and ultrasound and you will be explained well so that you understand what to expect. I will highly recommend doctor Sara Vaughn to all the ladies out there who have been struggling to conceive. Doctor Sara is great doctor, she understands your pain and she is very supportive. There was time when i was quite susceptible about everything but it is her words which made me keep going.
Be positive and never loose your faith and confidence. At times you may feel sad and unhappy but one day everything will work for you. Never hesitate to discuss any of your insecurities or issues with doctor because every single details matter. Have faith and give time to entire process.
She always talked to me like a true friend and gave me confidence that everything will fall in place one day. In all my appointments i was treated very nicely like a family member.
Doctor Sara Vaughn starts with a plan and optimize it according to individual results to the process. For example in my case doctor decided to start with IUI because it looks to be apt process for me but in middle my body didn't responded well to the decided plan and so with mutual discussion we decided to go for IVF without any further delay which saved my time and energy. She will make her decisions based on blood work and ultrasound. She follows all the guidelines and protocols stated by state of California and their clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny and Zunaira)
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring fertility is very nice clinic. It have all the facilities required for any fertility process. Entire team of clinic is very nice and friendly. They share all the details with you. They follow all protocols and guidelines.
Spring fertility only allows single embryo transfer.

2020, 18 Eggs Frozen
Every interaction I had with Dr.Vaughn was professional, information and pleasant...I felt I could trust her and be open and honest with my thoughts, fears and hopes for the egg freezing processing. Every single appointment I felt I had an open path of communication, I was informed and educated on the status and next steps....
From the front desk, nurses and blood retrieval staff everyone [at Spring Fertility] was friendly, professional and helpful...The clinic was Beautiful and modern. It was welcoming, friendly and professional...4K medicine 12k procedure...It was conveniently located in the Silicon Valley....[protocol included] Regular ultrasounds, discussions on medication, egg retrieval, post egg retrieval summary and next steps.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
The entire experience of freezing eggs and managing fertility can be anxiety inducting and daunting. From the moment I met Dr.Vaughn I felt I could trust her and be open and honest with my thoughts, fears and hopes for the egg freezing processing. Every single appointment I felt I had an open path of communication, I was informed and educated on the status and next steps. I genuinely looked forward to each appointment and felt that Dr.Vaughn was fully invested in me and my success with egg retrieval and freezing.
Egg freezing is a very involved and time consuming process that you need to be fully dedicated to.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility.
From the front desk, nurses and blood retrieval staff everyone was friendly, professional and helpful.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic was Beautiful and modern. It was welcoming, friendly and professional. I looked forward to each appointment in ten Sunnyvale office. It was conveniently located in the Silicon Valley near my home. Highly recommend
4K medicine 12k procedure
Sunnyvale

Dr. Lee was an excellent communicator from the very beginning. She was very thorough in laying out the options, recommending the appropriate pathway, and being very candid and also passionate about her work...Prepare questions for Dr. Lee because she would answer all of them very patiently and kindly....
The nursing staff [at Spring Fertility] was also very communicative and thoughtful the whole time. The whole team provided coordinated care...The clinic was new, fancy, felt warm, and not like a hospital/clinic. I always felt comfortable going in. The welcoming staff were always very friendly, the environment was warm and everything was kept very tidy...
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Lee was an excellent communicator from the very beginning. She was very thorough in laying out the options, recommending the appropriate pathway, and being very candid and also passionate about her work. We were very satisfied with the journey and will definitely see her again for our second child! :)
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Prepare questions for Dr. Lee because she would answer all of them very patiently and kindly :)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility.
The nursing staff was also very communicative and thoughtful the whole time. The whole team provided coordinated care.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic was new, fancy, felt warm, and not like a hospital/clinic. I always felt comfortable going in. The welcoming staff were always very friendly, the environment was warm and everything was kept very tidy considering the covid.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility.
Almost all the expensive costs were covered by the insurance.
28 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Lee took really great care of me. She was honest and had so much empathy. I felt like she really knew me and remembered little details about my personal life that made me feel comfortable when seeing her...set my expectations ahead of time. I felt comfortable during the whole process. I felt I could be honest without judgement and I felt very well taken care of...
The clinic [Spring Fertility] was clean and modern...During the procedure I was greeted with friendly nurses. It was actually a very luxurious experience with heated blankets and massage chairs. The attention to detail there made me feel relaxed and less anxious...The nursing staff was fantastic. They were helpful whenever I would call with questions...
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Lee was fantastic. She was honest and set my expectations ahead of time. I felt comfortable during the whole process. I felt I could be honest without judgement and I felt very well taken care of.
Malinda was fantastic! She explained the process in detail and at every appointment she explained what she was looking for to decide on next steps.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic was clean and modern. I felt totally safe even during a pandemic. During the procedure I was greeted with friendly nurses. It was actually a very luxurious experience with heated blankets and massage chairs. The attention to detail there made me feel relaxed and less anxious.
Medication. I have yet to receive a bill for the procedure so I cannot answer this
Sunnyvale

In terms of strengths, I think Dr. Vaughn excels in professionalism, intelligence, kindness, warmth, empathy, and competence. I can't think of weakness for her. Like the people reading this review, I was well informed and well researched heading into this process and knew what would suit my personality type and the type of care I needed, and Dr. Vuaghn met my every expectation.
The care team at Spring Fertility and specifically Dr. Vaughn's team are quite impressive. Zunaira was my patient coordinator/fairy Godmother/amazing human being who kept me up to date on literally everything. We were always in the loop about the next steps, and I never felt confused about the process because it was so clearly communicated. I don't know how this team was assembled but they are all kind, professional, and organized. Emails and phone calls were responded to immediately, and the staff seemed happy to be there.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
I hate to paint such a rosy picture without any constructive feedback, but I wouldn't give you any advice other than if you want a warm, caring, nurturing--and ultra-competent doctor to take care of you, call Dr. Vaughn now.
When I came to Dr. Vaughn, I expected to be treated like a number but ended up being treated like a human. She is warm, friendly--yet direct and confident. And she is reassuring without promising false hope. You get the sense she really cares because she spends time with you addressing your concerns and remembers details about your life. She is the perfect mix between relational and professional.
For our treatment, we of course first did all of the necessary testing and landed in the undiagnosed fertility category. Once treatment began, I started with Clomid, then triggered Ovidrel--having the IUI procedure two days later. The plan was to try that three times and then discuss other options if that didn't work. The first round was not successful but the second round was. Dr. Vaughns's rationale for using IUI as a first treatment was mostly my age (and I'm sure lots of other really logical concepts I don't remember). I remember she felt really confident about the treatment plan and so did we.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring Fertility seems to have a really well-organized system. There is always someone there to talk to, answer questions, or help you stay informed. You have a patient navigator, a nurse, a financial coordinator, a doctor, and then other people that call you to check on you periodically. For me, I think the doctor you get really makes a difference and I can't speak to all of the doctors but the ones I interacted with in addition to my primary doctor were really professional, competent, and friendly. They were also extremely accommodating about scheduling as I work and live two hours away from Mountain View where I was seen (I also went to SF occasioanlly). I never had trouble scheduling, and ultimately that is to the credit of my amazing Patient Navigator, Zunaira. She worked really hard to get me scheduled at times that were convenient for me.
I don't think this is the cheapest option, but you pay for the exceptional service and extremely well-qualified doctors/staff.
Mountain View (closed)

Dr. Vaughn was a very clear communicator, which I appreciated. She shared the facts and studies she was using to make her decisions, and also sent me the papers after our appointments so I could read up on them myself. She also is very insightful into treatment for patients with diminished ovarian reserve, and modified my treatment plan throughout my cycles. With her modifications, I went from retrieving 3 and 2 eggs (cycles 1 and 2) to retrieving 15 and 15 eggs (cycles 3 and 4). I would highly recommend her to anyone undergoing IVF, especially those with diminished ovarian reserve.
Since I had low follicle count, we did a min stim protocol for cycles 1 and 2 (and got 3 and 2 eggs) [at Spring Fertility]...We also switched to a flare protocol (microdose lupron flare) with antagonist priming (testosterone and estrace) for cycles 3 and 4, and had much better results (15 and 16 eggs)...I was charged for medication through Alto (pharmacy), and Spring charged me for the appointments and blood work.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
If you don't understand something, ask lots of questions until you do! Dr. Vaughn is great at explaining complicated medical concepts, and is more than comfortable going into the weeds if you want details.
Dr. Vaughn was extremely receptive to my questions, she answered all my questions and concerns (and I had a lot!). She also checked in repeatedly with me to see how I was doing with each cycle, and provided assistance with my decision of whether to undergo more cycles.
Since I had low follicle count, we did a min stim protocol for cycles 1 and 2 (and got 3 and 2 eggs). Dr. Vaughn suggested that I try removing my IUD after cycle 1 - she said that studies show that it shouldn't make a difference, but that some of her patients had seen better results after IUD removal. We also switched to a flare protocol (microdose lupron flare) with antagonist priming (testosterone and estrace) for cycles 3 and 4, and had much better results (15 and 16 eggs).
The nursing staff was great. I am really bad with needles, but their blood draws were straightforward and as painless as they can get. The mountain view crew was particularly friendly and helpful. When I had appointments in the San Francisco office, they seemed more rushed and impersonal.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring Fertility has a great success rate, which is why I chose them. Their equipment and methodologies are very up-to-date, and their systems are seamless. The only downside to working with them at their Mountain View office is that it is only open M/W/F, so for appointments on other days, I had to go to Redwood City (Tu/Th) or San Francisco (weekends). Only the San Francisco office does retrievals. Therefore, there was some logistical hassles, but the doctors at the different offices exchanged information seamlessly and there were no issues with my treatment due to this.

2020, 18 Eggs Frozen
In my first meeting with Dr. Vaughn I was impressed by her ability to explain the egg retrieval process in great detail, while also maintaining a warmth and approachability. She acknowledged the challenges around making a decision like freezing your eggs and patiently answered all my questions. At the end of the meeting I felt that any reservations I had were gone and I was excited about starting a once daunting process with the support of Dr. Vaughn. This clear communication and supportive attitude carried through my entire experience!
The cost of the egg retrieval procedure [at Spring Fertility] was $8,500 with the option for a payment plan and the medication ended up at around $4,000...I had a great experience at the Mountain View clinic, where the majority of my appointments were held. The staff was very friendly, the clinic was clean and comfortable and I never waited to begin my appointment. My visits were always quick and easy!
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Vaughn from start to finish. I felt that she was genuinely invested in my comfort with each step of the process and in my overall success with egg retrieval. She was great about explaining each step the process and clearly communicating what comes next after each visit. She was friendly, relatable and positive. Most importantly, she made what once seemed an intimidating process completely attainable. I felt incredibly well cared for during my time with Dr. Vaughn.
I would advise anyone considering egg retrieval and freezing not to hesitate to reach out and learn more. I would encourage them to place their trust in Dr. Vaughn and her amazing team, as they are true professionals and lovely people.
My egg retrieval treatment included regular appointments for ultrasounds to monitor ovarian follicle growth and bloodwork to monitor hormone levels. I began with 10 days of birth control and then moved on to 12 total days of twice daily injections before my retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny Chen )
Anny and the rest of the care team were great to work with! They were wonderful at managing my schedule, handling medication orders and clearly communicating every step of the process. Any time I reached out with a question or concern I received a response almost immediately, which was very impressive!
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The cost of the egg retrieval procedure was $8,500 with the option for a payment plan and the medication ended up at around $4,000.
Mountain View (closed)
Dr. Vaughn adjusted my treatments based on the results of my first cycle, which was not so satisfactory. She recommended a more aggressive treatment, informed me about the inconvenience involved (more injections), and this led to more successful cycles...is warm and approachable. She was knowledgeable about my particular circumstances, and I received personalized care and recommendations based on her knowledge. I felt that I could go to her about questions, even outside of the care/services I was directly receiving from her.
There was a miscommunication between the nursing director and the nursing staff [at Spring Fertility] regarding dropping off lab samples at a third-party lab. I communicated this to the the nursing staff immediately, but it unfortunately happened twice, and was quite stressful, in addition to the inconvenience...Doctors, and nursing staff are very professional and capable. Do note that your retrieval might not always be with your main/primary doctor, and that occasionally you'll be seen by a different doctor on your monitoring appointments (the routine check-ins). This is because the retrievals, and other procedures I assume are on a rotating schedule.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
From my very first appointment with Dr.Vaughn, I felt that I was in very capable hands. It was important for me to have a female doctor as i went through this journey. She has immaculate bedside manners, and professionalism. She also educated me along the way, so that I understood the fertility process much better than i had months prior. She was honest with me about my prospects, while at the same time encouraging optimism, striking a good balance for fertility-related care.
Ask questions, be realistic about your expectations, relax. You're in good hands.
Dr. Vaughn is warm and approachable. She was knowledgeable about my particular circumstances, and I received personalized care and recommendations based on her knowledge. I felt that I could go to her about questions, even outside of the care/services I was directly receiving from her.
Anny was wonderful. I felt that she was a companion (besides my partner) in this journey. She was communicative, very organized, and always provided help when I needed it.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic is very well-run. Doctors, and nursing staff are very professional and capable. Do note that your retrieval might not always be with your main/primary doctor, and that occasionally you'll be seen by a different doctor on your monitoring appointments (the routine check-ins). This is because the retrievals, and other procedures I assume are on a rotating schedule.
What specific things went wrong at Spring Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
There was a miscommunication between the nursing director and the nursing staff regarding dropping off lab samples at a third-party lab. I communicated this to the the nursing staff immediately, but it unfortunately happened twice, and was quite stressful, in addition to the inconvenience.

2020, 44 Eggs Frozen
I had three treatment cycles with Dr Vaughn this summer, and my experience has been nothing but great from the initial consultant to the final procedure/surgery. During the initial consultant session, she was very patient in understanding my goal and explaining everything in an easy-to-understand. Each appointment with Dr. Vaughn is warm and personable, I trusted her every step of of the process. I highly recommend.
Anny [from Spring Fertility] was amazing. She communicates promptly, pays great attention to details. She is warm and caring...They have multiple locations across the area, so it can be very convenient. I had appointments with several on-call nurses and doctors ( when my primary team was absent, ie. weekend or holiday) , they are all very professional, nice and warm. Facility is also very clean. I never had to wait for too long in the patience room
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Don't hesitate to contact Dr. Vaughn.
Dr. Vaughn was very warm during my treatment, either during in-person appointments or over the phone.
Anny was amazing. She communicates promptly, pays great attention to details. She is warm and caring.
$1500