Columbus
Dublin, OH 43016
7095 Clyo Road
Dayton, OH 45459

2015 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Groll is friendly and walked me though my treatment. He was concerned with my health and wanted to make the process as natural as possible. I appreciated his communication and he never rushed through my appointments...He spends time with you during appointments, answers questions and will give you hope without making false promises.
[SpringCreek Fertility] grew very quickly in popularity. They had to grow quickly too. At times there were some growing pains with high demand by clients and low staff but they’ve always done the best they could and it is appreciated...I love Siree [staff]. She’s held several different positions but became my favorite face at the office. Siree was my cheerleader. The rest of the office became that way too. They were with me through good times and bad. I appreciate them.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll wants you to have a baby and will lead you through the process in a compassionate way. He spends time with you during appointments, answers questions and will give you hope without making false promises.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Even though I was older. Dr. Groll and his staff treated me like a person and talked me through the process.
Describe the protocols Jeremy Groll used in your cycles at SpringCreek Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Groll drew my blood and looked at everything from my vitamin levels to potential toxins. He talked about everything from my diet to my stress level.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Siree Sweeten )
I love Siree. She’s held several different positions but became my favorite face at the office. Siree was my cheerleader. The rest of the office became that way too. They were with me through good times and bad. I appreciate them.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The fertility clinic grew very quickly in popularity. They had to grow quickly too. At times there were some growing pains with high demand by clients and low staff but they’ve always done the best they could and it is appreciated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility.
Approximately $20,000
Describe Jeremy Groll's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at SpringCreek Fertility.
I only wanted single transfers so we didn’t discuss anything else in great detail.
Dayton

With Dr Groll we went straight into IUI after a few tests because I had already completed a few rounds of clinic treatments with another doctor...He is a very compassionate and understanding person. He explains everything throughout the process and prepares you for what is next to come. I have never get pressured to make a decision quickly which helps throughout this process. He also makes sure you understand how common what we are going through is so you don’t feel alone. I have always felt I was in good hands with a knowledgeable professional with years of experience.
They [nurses at SpringCreek Fertility] are all very knowledgeable and make you feel comfortable. They answer all your questions while showing compassion...Everyone is very friendly and compassionate. The one weakness I would say is sometimes there isn’t enough seating in the waiting room but I have never waited to long for my appointment. The staff is amazing on the phone and in person...They forgot to call me 1 time with results but called me back as soon as I left a message.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Go in with an open mind and don’t be afraid to ask questions
Everyone in the office is friendly and makes you feel very welcome
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
They are all very knowledgeable and make you feel comfortable. They answer all your questions while showing compassion.
Testing, IUI, medications
We have not completed these, this is our next process that we are saving up for.
Dayton

Dr Groll is very knowledgeable about his profession and wants you to succeed as a patient of his. During consultations he took the time we needed to get all of our questions answered. He does at times use jargon that I did not understand but when asked he would simplify it so I did...He prefers to transfer only one embryo but supported our decision to transfer two.
[SpringCreek Fertility has] The most caring nurses and staff I could have ever asked for. From the front staff, to the nurses cheering for you to succeed, to the phlebotomist who was beyond kind when I was nervous to everyone in between, there couldn’t have been a better more compassionate grout of people...I had to check on a few prescriptions that had not been sent in
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
If you don’t understand something he said don’t be afraid to ask questions on it. He wants you to feel comfortable and understand the whole process.
Dr. Groll makes sure you are comfortable and takes the time to listen not just look at you as another patient in line. He is extremely knowledgeable in his work.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strengths- compassion for you and what you a going through no matter what your story. Weakness- I had to check on a few prescriptions that had not been sent in Other- they will price match for ivf procedure so I highly recommend pricing out places to save yourself some money
IUI around 500 each Ivf with meds cots 14,000
Dayton
He knew my history before he walked in.... Dr. Groll is a very intelligent man. He has always been nice and compassionate when I have had to see him. I think its great I saw him at every appointment for the amount of money I am spendin for IVF. I do feel he should offer all testing upfront instead of adding in testing after every cycle....I am on prednisone for high killer cells in my body. We are using this to supress my immune system.
Strengths would be everyone is so nice and friendly. They [SpringCreek Fertility] return phone calls within a timely manner. The clinic is clean and has a friendly environment. Weakness is you are not called at the same time every time for results so you sit around waiting... The nursing staff is amazing. They return phone calls in a resonable time. They provide you with whatever you need. I could not ask for a better nursing team to care for me
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Go in with a list of questions and be ready to learn a lot
He knew my history before he walked in. I did not have to remind him everytime my past medical history
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strengths would be everyone is so nice and friendly. They return phone calls within a timely manner. The clinic is clean and has a friendly environment. Weakness is you are not called at the same time every time for results so you sit around waiting
Ivf cost around $12,000 Frozen transfer around $3100
He perfers a single embryo transfer due to the chances of multiples, but will transfer two if you want to ot have had failed attempts
Dayton
Dr. Groll was kind. He seemed to truly care and listened to our concerns. He was very helpful and patient in answering our questions. You can tell he cares for his patients. He wants to help you achieve your dreams of becoming a parent...We did 3 IUIs. I was on clomid and hormone injections every cycle. We would do ultrasounds to check on egg size and would schedule the IUI when we thought we would be able to receive the best results.
Julie [nurse at Spring Creek Fertility] was very kind. She was very patient and knowledgeable. She was very compassionate. She truly cares for her patients and helping them achieve their dream of becoming parents...The costs of treatment we're below national average...very easy to schedule with...made you feel like family. There were a several nurses and staff members who were great emotional support. Many of the staff have received treatments as well so that really helps with emotional support.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Make a list of questions to take to your consult
Dr. Groll and his staff were very kind and personable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
Julie was very kind. She was very patient and knowledgeable. She was very compassionate. She truly cares for her patients and helping them achieve their dream of becoming parents.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Spring Creek was very easy to schedule with. They we'e always their to answer questions, be supportive, and made you feel like family. There were a several nurses and staff members who were great emotional support. Many of the staff have received treatments as well so that really helps with emotional support.
The costs of treatment we're below national average.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Groll] explained things well. He was very kind and available to answer questions. He was resistant to discussing alternate treatments or test that i wanted such as immune protocol and allergy protocol. I did not achieve any pregnancy with dr groll which was very disappointing.... Strengths are they [SpringCreek Fertility] are all helpful and knowledgeable. The focus on money and payments would be a weakness. I dont know what else to say. None of my treatments did not work, i did not achieve a viable pregnancy
Everyone in the office [SpringCreek Fertility] is very helpful and willing to go above and beyond... Strengths are they are all helpful and knowledgeable. The focus on money and payments would be a weakness. I dont know what else to say. None of my treatments did not work, i did not achieve a viable pregnancy... He [Dr. Groll] explained things well. He was very kind and available to answer questions. He was resistant to discussing alternate treatments or test that i wanted such as immune protocol and allergy protocol.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He explained things well. He was very kind and available to answer questions. He was resistant to discussing alternate treatments or test that i wanted such as immune protocol and allergy protocol. I did not achieve any pregnancy with dr groll which was very disappointing.
Be open minded
Everyone in the office is very helpful and willing to go above and beyond
I dont remember rationale but it didnt work
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nursong staff was very helpful
750 per iui cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
I had a missed appt on my chart that i didnt know about. I did not achieve pregnancy
Dayton

Our biggest complaint was not getting to see him [Dr. Jeremy Groll] very much at all. We saw either his PA or NP most, but we know that they consult with him. Overall, he is extremely knowledgeable and good at what he does...Baseline ultrasound to check if the ovaries are “quiet”, Letrozole for 5 days after, ultrasound to check if a mature egg is going to release, trigger shot, insemination 2-3 days later, progesterone if needed, TWW, and results. It was a pretty standard IUI with meds cycle. He was going to change the protocol after our high DFI and NK cells diagnosis at the end of our 3 cycle package, but we decided not to go further.
Staff [at SpringCreek Fertility] are all friendly and personal. They understand why patients are there at their clinic and are sensitive about that...The NP was very compassionate and explained everything in detail...Expect not to see him [doctor] every visit if it’s IUI...$3,000+ for 3 rounds of IUI...was going to change the protocol after our high DFI and NK cells diagnosis at the end of our 3 cycle package, but we decided not to go further....
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Our biggest complaint was not getting to see him very much at all. We saw either his PA or NP most, but we know that they consult with him. Overall, he is extremely knowledgeable and good at what he does.
Expect not to see him every visit if it’s IUI.
Staff were all compassionate and understand why we were there. Dr. Groll’s bedside manner was pretty good too.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility.
The NP was very compassionate and explained everything in detail.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Staff are all friendly and personal. They understand why patients are there at their clinic and are sensitive about that. Dr. Groll is very knowledgeable and a great doctor to go to when dealing with fertility issues.
$3,000+ for 3 rounds of IUI.
Dayton

Dr Groll is very educated and knows his facts. He explains procedures and gives statistical facts on success rates of different procedures. ... my husband still asks me questions about things that he didn’t understand. ... My first visit included a consultation where we went over my medical history and my husbands medical history. I had several labs drawn. Some which were not covered by insurance. My first round of treatment included femara 5mg for 5 days.
The clinic [SpringCreek] is very clean and up to date. It is very welcoming and furniture and comfortable. The welcome staff is very professional and always have smiles on their faces. They have their own lab technicians where they can draw labs and get same day results. ... I have only had one problem with prescriptions not being ordered or called in. Luckily it was a simple fix.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr Groll is very educated and knows his facts. He explains procedures and gives statistical facts on success rates of different procedures. Before going to the clinic for the first time I was told that he is kind of awkward. I personally have had no issues with him and think that he is just very smart and knows what he is talking about. Being a nurse I understand a bit more about procedures than a typical patient might so i definitely have a different perspective. my husband still asks me questions about things that he didn’t understand.
be patient and be honest about symptoms. Even though I haven’t gotten my BFP I am still encouraged that dr groll and his team will help me accomplish my dreams of having a baby.
The office and it’s staff are very friendly and recognize me every time I am there. They give realistic expectations and educate you on procedures and results
My first visit included a consultation where we went over my medical history and my husbands medical history. I had several labs drawn. Some which were not covered by insurance. My first round of treatment included femara 5mg for 5 days. Ultrasounds to assess follicle growth and trigger shot along with timed intercourse. Second round included femara 5mg, trigger shot and IUI. Third round included femara 5mg trigger shot and IUI. I was also placed on several different medications to adjust certain hormone levels.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
Nursing staff is very professional and compassionate. They always are willing to help out and answer questions. They understand the stressors that patients are going through. They are very approachable with questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is very clean and up to date. It is very welcoming and furniture and comfortable. The welcome staff is very professional and always have smiles on their faces. They have their own lab technicians where they can draw labs and get same day results.
Insurance covered basic appointments for ultrasounds. They did not cover trigger shots or procedures such as IUI. Insurance did not cover genetic testing either. On average I spent around 1500 per IUI cycle.
Dayton
The clinic is very nice and cozy. The phlebotomy lab is also very clean. The patient rooms are clean, well organized, and feel very private. The [SpringCreek Fertility] front desk staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. We would arrive very early on insemination days...My nurse continued to call to check up on me after we declined IVF. She also understood when I asked to not be contacted since I was still mourning the failed IUIs. I’m confident that if I reached out, the nursing staff would be delighted to help us again
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll is incredibly smart. He was very careful to explain why he was choosing the treatment path for us. He was very scientific in his explanations and gave good reasoning for everything. He answered all of our questions and elaborated if we asked him to. My only issue was that at the end our failed IUIs, he suggested going to IVF immediately. We weren’t ready to take that step due to the financial obligations. At that point, he gave us our exit package and dismissed us. He never went over our package which detailed all of our IUIs and gave us suggestions on what to do next. He said that if we had questions over it to call and he would explain, but I got the feeling that if we didn’t want to do IVF that he wasn’t going to take as much care to explain everything like he did in the beginning.
Be ready to stand your ground if you don’t agree with his treatment plan. He can be a little pushy but he won’t speak poorly about your decision. Instead, he’ll likely just move on to the next patient.
I felt like I was treated very well until the end when we decided to not move forward with IVF at that time. Once we decided to take a break, I felt that Dr. Groll checked out of his care for me. The nurses were always amazing though! It’s just a shame because if we do need to try IVF, I’m afraid we’ll be treated as less than because we didn’t jump right in after our failed IUIs.
Our first step was a saline sonogram, bloodwork for my husband and I, and a sperm collection for my husband. Once we talked about my husband’s sperm and my ovaries and uterus, we decided to wait until I had my next period. It took a few months, but my period came. I went in for a baseline scan and I was on Femara for five days (5 mg dose). My next scan indicated waiting two days before my Ovidrel injection. The day after my injection we did our first insemination. That did not result in a pregnancy, but my period came 28 days after the previous period. My baseline scan indicated I had some eggs growing on my ovaries so they lowered my dose to 2.5 mg for only four days. The next scan indicated I should do my injection that night with insemination the following day. This still did not result in pregnancy. Again I got my period and we did four days of Femara at 2.5 mg. The next day I did my injection and then insemination the following day. No pregnancy after the third IUI. At this point we decided to stop treatment instead of pursuing IVF.
The entire nursing staff is amazing! They’re all so warm, very patient to explain everything, and incredibly understanding. My nurse continued to call to check up on me after we declined IVF. She also understood when I asked to not be contacted since I was still mourning the failed IUIs. I’m confident that if I reached out, the nursing staff would be delighted to help us again!
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is very nice and cozy. The phlebotomy lab is also very clean. The patient rooms are clean, well organized, and feel very private. The front desk staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. We would arrive very early on insemination days. The staff was kind enough to let us help pick the movie they would start playing. They truly helped you feel as comfortable as possible.
Each round of IUI was $1100. The testing we did before starting treatment was about $400 after insurance. We opted to do additional testing at the end for about $40 after insurance.