6760 Avery Muirfield
Dublin, OH 43016
7095 Clyo Road
Dayton, OH 45459

2017 - 2022, Unknown Success
he [Dr. Groll] has never shied away from hard truths, and he always takes the time to ensure that we understand the treatment plan. He doesn't go into loads of detail unless you ask, however, so if you are the type of person who is uncomfortable asking questions of doctors, he will seem very brief and curt. He has always been open to discussing alternative treatments and every fringe theory I've found on the internet, compassionately, and without making me feel desperate or crazy...
When I am face to face with the nurses [at SpringCreek Fertility], they are warm and friendly. When we are speaking on the phone, the whole IVF team is always eager to answer my questions, sometimes over-explaining things to ensure I understand. However, there isn't always a continuity of care. It's like they forget about me when I leave, we've discussed particulars of our case multiple times because they don't remember it from visit to visit...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll is adorably awkward. We've joked about his love of all things 'geek' (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Witcher, etc) and that awkwardness can come across in our interactions sometimes. However, he has never shied away from hard truths, and he always takes the time to ensure that we understand the treatment plan. He doesn't go into loads of detail unless you ask, however, so if you are the type of person who is uncomfortable asking questions of doctors, he will seem very brief and curt. He has always been open to discussing alternative treatments and every fringe theory I've found on the internet, compassionately, and without making me feel desperate or crazy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Speak up! He's going to assume you understand everything unless you speak up. He knows that people who end up in his office have typically already done a ton of research, so he operates on the assumption that everyone has a baseline of knowledge of terms and procedures.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
When I am face to face with the nurses, they are warm and friendly. When we are speaking on the phone, the whole IVF team is always eager to answer my questions, sometimes over-explaining things to ensure I understand. However, there isn't always a continuity of care. It's like they forget about me when I leave, we've discussed particulars of our case multiple times because they don't remember it from visit to visit.
Describe the protocols Jeremy Groll used in your cycles at SpringCreek Fertility and their degree of success.
Our IUI was simply a matter of convenience, my husband had a great sperm count on his last SA and we had our consult right before my cycle started. I was only on Clomid for that cycle. My egg retrieval was with estrace, Menopur, Ganirelix, Follistim, and a trigger of Ovidrel. My treatment was fairly standard, with twice daily oral estrace, once daily injections of Menopur and Follistim for 10 days, 4 days of Ganirelix, then a single dose of Ovidrel the day before retrieval. I do not have any diagnosis that would imply an issue with egg quality or quantity, so I believe this is the clinics standard protocol. I had to stim for 2 days longer than we planned, but we were able to get 5 more follicles to size by waiting those 2 days. We retrieved 20 eggs, and ended up with 5 usable embryos. Dr. Groll was happy with that number, as he that was the number he had projected at the beginning. All three of our transfers have had the exact same protocol, which is the clinic template. Estrace orally three times a day, acyclovir and letrozole for 5 days starting the day after baseline. 5 days before transfer, I started vaginal prometrium (twice daily), Prednisone (twice daily), Z-Pack, and Progesterone in Oil. Our first transfer ended in a miscarriage at 10 weeks, and the other two were failed. Dr. Groll wanted to do ab ERA after our second FET (first failure), but we decided to wait. We are starting on the process of an ERA now!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
They rotate a lot, there's only been 1 nurse who has stayed the whole 5 years we've been with the clinic. But they are all bubbly, compassionate, and knowledgeable. They also aren't afraid to say "You know, I'm not 100% sure, let me check and I'll call you right back", which I really appreciate.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strengths - communication, knowledgeable, hands-on treatment by Dr. Groll, flexible Weaknesses - lots of turnover in staff, large clientele *Don't be afraid to ask questions, ask for explanations if necessary, advocate for yourself!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility.
**We were cash pay, so that does affect these totals** Egg Retrieval (including ICSI and PGS) - $14,759 Frozen Embryo Transfer - $3750 Transfer medication - $750
Describe Jeremy Groll's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at SpringCreek Fertility.
Dr. Groll is very opinionated on eSET. When we asked about the possibility of transferring more than one embryo, he said, point blank, no. He said, "My goal is to ensure a healthy pregnancy and healthy mama. There is no evidence to support the risks of a multiple pregnancy over the success ratio of transferring multiple embryos." When my husband asked for clarification, he said "There is no reliable evidence that a transfer with multiple embryos that successfully results in a single birth wouldn't have been successful if only 1 embryo was transferred. However the risks of pregnancy with multiples is well documented. It's not worth the risk to your wife's health to potentially have a multiple pregnancy."
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
My medication wasn't called into the local pharmacy, which led to me running around for simple meds at the last minute.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Groll called me for the initial consultation to discuss my plan and chances of a live birth. He is a numbers person which I love. He discussed the pluses to PGT and whether he thought it was worth it for us...Talked my husband through how to take care of me...He called at day 3 with results and again at day 5. We ended up with one embryo at day 5 and when I asked why he was very straightforward
The [SpringCreek Fertility] nurses would call back asap. They were very empathetic. Some have gone through treatment themselves...Only weakness would be they communicate everything over the phone instead of following up with an email. Therefore I had to write everything down from my initial consult to dosages during retrieval. That is my only negative. Everything else was a positive experience! They are quick to respond with financial questions or anything treatment related.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll called me for the initial consultation to discuss my plan and chances of a live birth. He is a numbers person which I love. He discussed the pluses to PGT and whether he thought it was worth it for us. He was very friendly after retrieval. Talked my husband through how to take care of me. He was very positive on our chances of having a baby. He called at day 3 with results and again at day 5. We ended up with one embryo at day 5 and when I asked why he was very straightforward. Also said there wasn’t anything he would have done differently or that I could have done differently to have had more than one embryo. A positive but blunt doctor is important.
Ask as many questions as you want! And don’t hesitate to call. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
The nurses would call back asap. They were very empathetic. Some have gone through treatment themselves! When I broke down in the middle of my 2 week wait they were very comforting and understanding.
I was on estrace, menopure, gonal-f, with luprolide trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
The nursing staff was very knowledgeable and responsive. Excellent communication! They were also very compassionate when I would get emotional in the office. And knew what to say to calm me down and get back in a positive mind set.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at SpringCreek Fertility.
It was a well oiled machine. I waited in my car until they would call me in. They were always running on time. Once in it was a quick ordeal.
Transfer was around $4000. If I remember right, IVF procedure was $13850
Groll would not do a multiple embryo transfer. He also believes frozen is more successful than fresh transfers.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
I only personally met with Dr Groll for the egg retrieval and frozen embryo transfer and both interactions went well. He was kind and informative...Dr Groll always looked over my chart from those appointments and the nurses would call after his review to discuss next steps...if you want to meet with Dr Groll, make sure you ask for it because otherwise you will meet with one of the other providers. The other providers seemed to do a great job and helps keep things moving since Dr Groll is only one person within a clinic that has 2 (now 3) total locations.
They [nurses at SpringCreek Fertility] are responsive and kind...I can call and leave a voicemail and they'll return it in 24 hours or I can message them through the portal and they will follow-up with a phone call. They never seem annoyed with questions and the staffing team seems large so there is always someone to talk to. There is an on-call nurse in the after hours which is also really helpful...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I only personally met with Dr Groll for the egg retrieval and frozen embryo transfer and both interactions went well. He was kind and informative. I had monitoring appointments at their satellite office in Dublin and I always felt like I had good care there, plus I loved not having to drive as far. Dr Groll always looked over my chart from those appointments and the nurses would call after his review to discuss next steps.
Ask all of the questions that you want and if you want to meet with Dr Groll, make sure you ask for it because otherwise you will meet with one of the other providers. The other providers seemed to do a great job and helps keep things moving since Dr Groll is only one person within a clinic that has 2 (now 3) total locations.
Dr. Groll was the second doctor I met with so going into it I already had most of my tests completed and knew the path we were going to take. I did not meet personally with Dr. Groll and I was ok with that since I already had a lot of knowledge about what we were going to do. If he was the first doctor I was going to, I would have wanted to schedule an appointment directly with him. The staff I did talk to in the beginning was all very friendly, helpful, and helped keep things moving which I greatly appreciated.
I've had a completely different experience with this clinic than I did with my first. They are responsive and kind, two of things I highly value. I can call and leave a voicemail and they'll return it in 24 hours or I can message them through the portal and they will follow-up with a phone call. They never seem annoyed with questions and the staffing team seems large so there is always someone to talk to. There is an on-call nurse in the after hours which is also really helpful.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
This clinic has a great staff who is caring and seems well staffed. Each person has a role and knows how to help. The offices are nice and it helps having a satellite office in Dublin so that I don't have to drive as far for every single appointment/blood test. They ask for money upfront to schedule the first appointment and then again to get on the schedule for IVF, but that money goes into your account to be used for upcoming appointments. It was hard to understand at first, but now I see that money gets used instead of having a lot of one-off bills after each appointment.
There was an initial fee to schedule the appointment and then another charge to reserve my spot on the IVF calendar. Both of these charges went into my account as credits and then as bills come due they pull from these amounts before requesting additional money from me. It's a different way of doing it, but I like it so that I don't have to worry about individual bills every few days/weeks.
Single embryo transfer is strongly encouraged

2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
I rarely see Dr. Groll, only for the embryo transfers. He is nice for the few minutes I see him but he has never spoken to us about our fertility planning...He is way too busy with lots of patients. Do not expect to interact with him much and be your own advocate for your specific care. Do your own research and don't just take the cookie-cutter treatment presented to you...
[at SpringCreek Fertility] Two frozen embryo transfers have had to be moved because of clinic errors in communication, prescription orders, and when they just moved the time of the transfer without consulting me...Way too overscheduled, we often feel like we get put to the back of the line when scheduling the next transfer. We really have to keep track of everything ourselves and be our own advocates for our care/treatments. It feels like we are just another patient of many....
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I have only spoken with Dr. Groll at the embryo transfers. He did not consult with us for any of our treatment planning. He is soft-spoken and genuinely seems to enjoy his work but he is not necessarily personable. I would say that I really don't know much about him since we have very few interactions.
I rarely see Dr. Groll, only for the embryo transfers. He is nice for the few minutes I see him but he has never spoken to us about our fertility planning. The clinical staff are kind to us in person but the scheduling and logistics feel very impersonal. We often have to wait months between treatments.
Started with 5 rounds of medicated (femara and ovidrel) IUI using donor sperm (switched sperm donors after the first 3 rounds), we did this as it was more affordable than IVF. All of the 5 rounds had a negative pregnancy test. My wife did one round of egg retrieval and then we froze embryos (using donor sperm). Completed 3 separate embryo transfers using estrace/estradiol, femara/letrozole, acyclovir, 2mL of Progestrone in Oil (1/day), z-pack, medrol, xanex (day-of), and ibuprofen. All 3 transfers have resulted in negative pregnancy tests. We have two embryos left to transfer.
How competent was Jeremy Groll at LGBTQ care?
I would say that Dr. Groll is indifferent to us as an LGBTQ couple. He does not treat us any differently but since we see him so rarely I don't really have a good sense of it. His staff are friendly but they don't go out of their way to make us feel welcome specifically. They also had a very difficult time keeping our charts and treatments assigned to us as we moved from IUI to reciprocal IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nursing/clinical staff are very kind and compassionate in person. However, they seem to be way too busy and are often impersonal on the phone and when scheduling. They don't always see everything in my chart and had a hard time keeping my wife and I separate. They were repetitive in their calls and reminders and would change schedules or schedule transfers months out.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strengths - They are friendly, clean, using the most recent technology and techniques, they have multiple offices, but are really the only game in town. Weaknesses - Way too overscheduled, we often feel like we get put to the back of the line when scheduling the next transfer. We really have to keep track of everything ourselves and be our own advocates for our care/treatments. It feels like we are just another patient of many.
~$2,000 per IUI round ~$17,000 for egg retrieval and first transfer $3,650 for each frozen embryo transfer
There was no discussion of this as we only wanted to transfer one embryo at a time.
How competent was SpringCreek Fertility at LGBTQ care?
We saw them at a pride event a few years ago, but they don't seem to do anything specific or focused on the LGBTQ community.
Describe your experience using 3rd party reproduction (donor eggs, donor sperm, or gestational carrier) at SpringCreek Fertility.
It was easy to ship our sperm to the clinic, no issues with that.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
I felt like he [Dr. Jeremy Groll] was very knowledgeable and I felt comfortable asking questions. He was able to give me more clarity on my PCOS diagnosis than I had received previously and explain why certain procedures would be a good fit for me...Letrozole, ovidrel trigger 24 prior to IUI. On this 3rd IUI I took progesterone suppositories 2 days prior to IUI to thicken lining. Waiting on results from 3rd IUI but progesterone check at 7 days post IUI was 27.5...
[nurses at SpringCreek Fertility] Very kind, interested in me as a person, compassionate when calling with bad news. The practice is growing so there were some growing pains with wait times before being called in for appointments but this has improved significantly...The clinic is based out of two buildings in the same plaza so you have to make sure you’re going in the right one for each appointment. I like that I get a handwritten summary of my appointments with important information about the cycle at each visit. Staff is welcoming and hopeful.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I felt like he was very knowledgeable and I felt comfortable asking questions. He was able to give me more clarity on my PCOS diagnosis than I had received previously and explain why certain procedures would be a good fit for me.
Doctor and staff knew who I was as an individual.
$1100 per IUI cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
One appointment I waited for an hour in my car before I called to check whether they had me on the schedule. I suspect they lost the appointment but they did get me in very quickly after I called to check.

2020 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Groll] was always very informative. He would take the time to fully and clearly answer any and every question. He was always available on the after hours phone if there was an emergency. I wish I got to meet with Him at every appointment but they are fully scheduled and he is always present when it's important or procedure Day. When I lost my 2nd baby he ran every test he could to find answers and he adjusted the protocol accordingly.
The [SpringCreek Fertility] clinic is an awesome clinic. Every single employee is super friendly. Sometimes the nurses didn't communicate the best with each other. So you had to make sure you knew what was going on so you could keep them on the same page. But most time everything was okay.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He was always very informative. He would take the time to fully and clearly answer any and every question. He was always available on the after hours phone if there was an emergency. I wish I got to meet with Him at every appointment but they are fully scheduled and he is always present when it's important or procedure Day. When I lost my 2nd baby he ran every test he could to find answers and he adjusted the protocol accordingly.
Just do it, he is the best doctor In my opinion. He will guide you the right way.
Dr. Groll was very polite. He always made me feel like he genuinely cared.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is an awesome clinic. Every single employee is super friendly. Sometimes the nurses didn't communicate the best with each other. So you had to make sure you knew what was going on so you could keep them on the same page. But most time everything was okay.

2022, Successful
I didn’t speak to him [Dr. Jeremy Groll] directly but he was through in his results and communicated well through the nurses. He was as clear as he could be and I felt well taken care of! He ordered tests that would give the best picture of my situation...Ask as many questions as you feel necessary! He will answer them, or find the answer!
[SpringCreek Fertility] Strengths: excellent communication, friendliness, welcoming energy, everyone was knowledgable and explained every question I had Weaknesses: distance- some procedures were not offered at my Columbus office so I needed to travel to Dayton...The nurses were incredibly personable, kind and knowledgable. You could tell they were all briefed on my situation and were all on the same page.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I didn’t speak to him directly but he was through in his results and communicated well through the nurses. He was as clear as he could be and I felt well taken care of! He ordered tests that would give the best picture of my situation.
Results were explained well and thoroughly
Full work up of genetics, family history and hormone levels. Physical exam.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Shelby)
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
N/A because I was not paying for my care

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Groll] always seems rushed though running from one patient's room to the next. He is a very hard person to read or feel comfortable around but obviously very smart; referring to research and such. His demeaning is robotic. He did make himself available after hours after my retrieval...I didn't consult with the doctor about my procedure, I consulted with his clinical team only. I never really saw the doctor until my very last ultrasound and then only for retrieval surgery right before and right after...
We have had two very frustrating mistakes by the clinic [SpringCreek Fertility] in prescriptions and scheduling. The wait time between treatments is unacceptably long. As an LGBTQ+ couple, we feel that we've been pushed to the bottom of the start line with each treatment cycle and the clinic sends you back to square one. They do not act as if they know you on the clinical management side...they have quality facilities, good nurses, and top-notch equipment. They are a bit pricey it seems too. They need to add more doctors to the team to help...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He does explain things and offers to answer questions. He always seems rushed though running from one patient's room to the next. He is a very hard person to read or feel comfortable around but obviously very smart; referring to research and such. His demeaning is robotic. He did make himself available after hours after my retrieval.
Take as much time to ask questions as you can, he will explain things. Educate yourself though and don't be pressured into unnecessary tests.
I didn't consult with the doctor about my procedure, I consulted with his clinical team only. I never really saw the doctor until my very last ultrasound and then only for retrieval surgery right before and right after. I was in line for retrieval day next to two other patients in prep and recovery. Every time I call in on the phone I got a different staff person and they didn't know me.
I was prescribed Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix, and Ovidrel. I ended up not needing to use all of the Follistim due to overstimulation. I don't remember what was prescribed to help with overstimulation though. I was monitored every other day by ultrasound as my follicles with eggs grew. I took the Ovidrel 24-36 hours prior to retrieval.
How competent was Jeremy Groll at LGBTQ care?
I think the paperwork is very heterosexually gendered. I never felt overlooked as an LGBTQ+ person though. I think Dr. Groll isn't exactly aware that couples like us can't just keep trying on our own in-between treatment cycles though.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nurses are the heart and soul of Springcreek. They are so kind, so caring, and very approachable. I appreciated their thoughtfulness and sympathy after my wife and I had a negative pregnancy test again. I would say they do need to assign primary nurse coordinators and make sure those nurses are always interacting with a set cohort of patients. It seems this past year that they have had a lot of changeover on the nurse team.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is expanding to auxiliary branches way too quickly without properly training new staff. It seems like, to me as a patient, that the Dayton branch is being crammed with new patients while running the Dr. around the region; at the expense and frustration of current patients. We have had two very frustrating mistakes by the clinic in prescriptions and scheduling. The wait time between treatments is unacceptably long. As an LGBTQ+ couple, we feel that we've been pushed to the bottom of the start line with each treatment cycle and the clinic sends you back to square one. They do not act as if they know you on the clinical management side. They seem like a good clinic with a good success rate but we have struggled to connect with them after two years. However, they have quality facilities, good nurses, and top-notch equipment. They are a bit pricey it seems too. They need to add more doctors to the team to help.
Meds were about $1,500 for egg retrieval treatments. The whole thing and procedure is about around $17,500 total I believe.
We were not pushed to do multiple embryos, in fact it was signed-off to acknowledge one and one only would be used per treatment cycle.
How competent was SpringCreek Fertility at LGBTQ care?
They were fine. They don't discriminate. They could do a better job of noting on the paperwork neutral non-gendered labels for the partners.
We used donor sperm. They provided a list of donor centers they recommended but we did our own research and found a different one out of California. It seems to have been okay to coordinate, but we did all of the coordination, not our clinic really.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
One of our treatment cycles was cancelled due to the clinic's scheduling error after my wife had already started her Estrace regime. Another time we were not given a prescription and it was assumed called in and it messed up our scheduling and timed treatment so that had to be pushed further out in the calendar. And then I got overstimulated in my egg retrieval and had to be monitored for additional ultrasounds and drugs.

2021, Successful
Dr. Jeremy Groll was straightforward and very informative he was patient with us to get a better understanding and explain the procedures in my diagnostic, in a way that we could understand. He asked about previous appointments and was sure to set up future appointments...ask a lot of questions and don’t feel nervous because they want you to be comfortable.
The strength [of SpringCreek Fertility] is they have small office so you’re more than just a number you’re a patient and family. One weakness would probably be just a time we have some scheduling they have to be done But I did appreciate that they offered phone and video calls...The nurses were very nice and checked on me when I haven’t when they haven’t heard from you in a while and he made sure that I understood the steps that needed to be done.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I wouldn’t necessarily say advice But to ask a lot of questions and don’t feel nervous because they want you to be comfortable.
I felt welcomed when I went to the clinic. The nurses checked on me and are very informative.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The strength is they have small office so you’re more than just a number you’re a patient and family. One weakness would probably be just a time we have some scheduling they have to be done But I did appreciate that they offered phone and video calls

2020, Consult
We are happy so far with our consultation and experience with Dr. Groll. He seems very knowledgable about what he is talking about. I would say a strength of his is being up front about treatments and options and elaborating on every detail we need to know. A weakness of his is not taking time to get to know the patients...he got straight to the point as to how different types of fertility treatment could relate to us and did not sugar coat things.
The [SpringCreek Fertility] clinic overall is very welcoming. You feel comfortable immediately when walking in. A weakness would be there are not always as many appointment times available as we have found at another clinic...The nursing staff was great and very quick to follow up with us whenever they needed to. They seemed very concerned about our specific case and were always kind and responsive
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
We have not undergone any fertility treatment yet due to COVID-19 but have been under the care of different fertility clinics since November 2019. We are happy so far with our consultation and experience with Dr. Groll. He seems very knowledgable about what he is talking about. I would say a strength of his is being up front about treatments and options and elaborating on every detail we need to know. A weakness of his is not taking time to get to know the patients. When we saw him, after meeting with him I felt confident in his ability to treat us but I wish he would have spent a couple of minutes to get to know us.
Do some homework upfront before your first consultation. He throws a lot of information at you, which is all great, but I wish I would have came with questions.
Doctor Groll seemed to really focus on the "science" behind the fertility treatment. He explained all the details and gave us all the information we needed to know but at the same time, he acknowledged the fact that we have been trying to get pregnant for a long time and he wanted to make that happen for us a quickly as possible. I appreciated he got straight to the point as to how different types of fertility treatment could relate to us and did not sugar coat things.
We have not started any treatments yet. We were seeing another fertility doctor for about 3 months and went through tons of testing. Now, Dr. Groll wants to do a few more testing before we can move forward with either IUI or IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nursing staff was great and very quick to follow up with us whenever they needed to. They seemed very concerned about our specific case and were always kind and responsive.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic overall is very welcoming. You feel comfortable immediately when walking in. A weakness would be there are not always as many appointment times available as we have found at another clinic.
Our initial consultation was around $330. A semen analysis was around $150. I have not undergone treatment yet due to COVID-19 but it looks like IUI will be around $1,500 while IVF will be $15,000.

2020, Consult
During our first consult (via telemedicine due to COVID-19) he [Dr. Groll] never introduced himself, asked which one of us (my wife or myself) would be carrying, nor asked ANY questions about our experiences, plans, medical history, etc. He just looked at my intake form, made some assumptions, and started reading off percentages based on a "perfectly fertile woman." We didn't get any personalized information during the entire hour-long session.
[nurses of SpringCreek Fertility have] Great communication, very proactive, and very understanding...as a same-sex couple, we didn't feel uncomfortable because of our sexuality, but did feel shamed and misunderstood because of the approach we were taking to making our family. New patients should know to ask about any legal logistics up front if they aren't in the category of a "traditional" male/female couple with biological infertility using the male partner's sperm. If using donor sperm, make sure the clinic is 100% forthright about their policies.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
We ended our consult feeling discouraged, misunderstood, and frankly shamed for the approach we are taking to starting a family. We had more questions after the consult than we did before. My spouse is a medical provider and I have done a lot of research, so we wanted technical information about which medications and approaches he suggested for IUI based on my cycle and history. Instead, we got some general percentages of success rates and multiple answers to our questions in the form of "then, we will make you ovulate." Because he never asked me about my body or history, I felt like he was just suggesting this general approach and that he felt like he knew what was best - at several points, I felt like it was wrong for me to be asking questions. I have never felt more uncomfortable or discouraged following a medical appointment!
If you like lots of medical detail (instead of general explanations), don't expect that. If you like warmth or personalized treatment, I didn't experience that either.
During our first consult (via telemedicine due to COVID-19) he never introduced himself, asked which one of us (my wife or myself) would be carrying, nor asked ANY questions about our experiences, plans, medical history, etc. He just looked at my intake form, made some assumptions, and started reading off percentages based on a "perfectly fertile woman." We didn't get any personalized information during the entire hour-long session.
He suggested blood testing (he would not tell us which tests), followed by a hysterosonogram. For an IUI cycle, he said he would "make me ovulate" but would not explain which medications he suggested for this.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
Great communication, very proactive, and very understanding.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
All of our friends have had great experiences here. And, as a same-sex couple, we didn't feel uncomfortable because of our sexuality, but did feel shamed and misunderstood because of the approach we were taking to making our family. New patients should know to ask about any legal logistics up front if they aren't in the category of a "traditional" male/female couple with biological infertility using the male partner's sperm. If using donor sperm, make sure the clinic is 100% forthright about their policies. Using a known donor or surrogate - go somewhere else.
We did not get to this stage because we could not pursue treatment with this clinic due to their policies.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic did not explain their policies for known/directed donor sperm at any point during our initial phone calls or during either of the consults (one with each doctor) that we did. These policies include three mandatory visits with a psychologist prior to beginning treatment, which we found to be a stigmatizing and unnecessary burden on our already stressful and complex journey. Rather than telling us about this policy ahead of time, we found out about it when the nurse called me to schedule my treatment. We were absolutely devastated and didn't feel comfortable moving forward with treatment despite the good reputation of the clinic and its convenience to our location.

2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Jeremy Groll] is very good at explaining his reasoning and thought processes, but it can be over your head sometimes. Let him do the extra testing. This is how we found our issues!...Dr. Groll said their office only does single embryo transfer for the safety of the mother and baby...After all of our testing he believes we will have an 80% chance of conceiving with our next round of IVF. I've never even been given a percentage for our conception possibility. We found some answers that could be causing our recurrently implantation failure, and I feel extremely confident that our next round will give us positive results, when we've had nothing but negative outcomes and zero answers over the past 5 1/2 years of trying to conceive. I wish I would have left the prior clinic way before now and not thrown away over $50,000 for no answers or options. They always just wanted us to try again and not do anything differently. I feel at Spring Creek they have thoroughly come up with a plan and answers for our struggles! Everything was explained to us IN DEPTH and that made it so much clearer what our problems have most likely been in the past. I'm so happy to finally feel like we are movi
A complete IVF package at Springcreek costs $13,850. This includes ultrasounds, blood draws, anesthesia, retrieval, ICSI and fertilization, assisted hatching, embryo culture, embryo cyropreservation, 1 frozen embryo transfer, and one pregnancy test. They also gave us the opportunity to save up to 15% on our IVF cycle with 3 different discounts we were eligible for. Medications are separate. PGS/PGD is separate...everyone was very caring and compassionate. They all have their responsibilities down and seem to do very good at their separate jobs. We have been nothing but impressed by this office compared to our other 3 fertility offices we have been at in the past. So grateful we decided to make the switch and start
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
We haven't yet started our next IVF cycle with Dr. Groll. We consulted with him, he was our 4th infertility specialist we have seen. We have done 3 rounds of IVF with our previous doctor, and never were given answers. No special testing was ever done, and when I would suggest something that it could be, I was always shot down. The very first consult visit with Dr. Groll he had everything laid out and he was ready to explain his reasoning for what he thought about our situation. He ran tests that we had never had the opportunity to even ask about prior to this. After all of our testing he believes we will have an 80% chance of conceiving with our next round of IVF. I've never even been given a percentage for our conception possibility. We found some answers that could be causing our recurrently implantation failure, and I feel extremely confident that our next round will give us positive results, when we've had nothing but negative outcomes and zero answers over the past 5 1/2 years of trying to conceive. I wish I would have left the prior clinic way before now and not thrown away over $50,000 for no answers or options. They always just wanted us to try again and not do anything differently. I feel at Spring Creek they have thoroughly come up with a plan and answers for our struggles! Everything was explained to us IN DEPTH and that made it so much clearer what our problems have most likely been in the past. I'm so happy to finally feel like we are moving in the right direction and pray this next cycle will be our positive.
Make sure he has your entire history, knows what you have tried. What supplements you have taken or medications you have been on in the past. And ask questions if you don't understand something. He is very good at explaining his reasoning and thought processes, but it can be over your head sometimes. Let him do the extra testing. This is how we found our issues!
Always called by name, plenty of time was taken to discuss options and treatment planning, from the receptionists, nurses, financial counselors, and the doctors.
We have not yet started our IVF cycle with Dr. Groll, but will hopefully be starting in the next few months.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
I haven't had many encounters with the nurses, yet. The few times I have they were always very caring and professional. Seemed very willing to help and to answer any questions.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
From the beginning of making the appointment, checking in, consulting with Dr. Groll, Dr. Kohlmeier doing my saline sonogram, meeting with the nurses and financial advisors, phlebotomists, and working to get our results over a telemedicine visit, everyone was very caring and compassionate. They all have their responsibilities down and seem to do very good at their separate jobs. We have been nothing but impressed by this office compared to our other 3 fertility offices we have been at in the past. So grateful we decided to make the switch and start to get some answers about our struggle.
A complete IVF package at Springcreek costs $13,850. This includes ultrasounds, blood draws, anesthesia, retrieval, ICSI and fertilization, assisted hatching, embryo culture, embryo cyropreservation, 1 frozen embryo transfer, and one pregnancy test. They also gave us the opportunity to save up to 15% on our IVF cycle with 3 different discounts we were eligible for. Medications are separate. PGS/PGD is separate,
Columbus

[Dr Groll] had a great bedside manner. I was dealing with symptoms of my premature ovarian failure and before the end of our visit he asked what was he able to do that day to help me...He also gave me so much valuable information regarding my POF that the first fertility doctor never mentioned (like what exercises and supplements I should be taking for bone health)
It is a very friendly atmosphere [at SpringCreek Fertility]. The office itself feels warm and inviting. The front staff are friendly and greet you when you walk in. They have a separate room to talk the financial aspect and speaking with financial was part of the initial evaluation. I really liked that. It allowed me and my husband to have all the information/options we needed both medically/financially at once.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr Groll was my second fertility doctor, I originally went to him for a second opinion. He made me feel like an actual person instead of a number. He had a great bedside manner. I was dealing with symptoms of my premature ovarian failure and before the end of our visit he asked what was he able to do that day to help me. And honestly, that was the best thing to hear that day. He also gave me so much valuable information regarding my POF that the first fertility doctor never mentioned (like what exercises and supplements I should be taking for bone health)
Don't wait. If you feel something is wrong definitely get checked out.
My first fertility doctor gave me my diagnosis of premature ovarian failure. I was rushed out of the room while I was sobbing. The office never called or checked on me. With Dr Groll, he asked me what could he do that day to help. Honestly, it was such a simple question but I will forever be grateful he asked because I was having side effects to my diagnosis and needed relief. We weren't quite ready to start IVF at the time but about a month later his office called to check in with us.
I was prescribed vaginal progesterone suppositories and intramuscular progesterone. There was a few other meds they had me take as well but I can't remember the names of them.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nursing staff was great. My husband wasn't giving me the intramuscular progesterone in the right area so it was causing pain. I called the nurses and they told me to come in and they could circle on my body where he needed to give me the medicine. I didn't need to make an appointment just to come in.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
It is a very friendly atmosphere. The office itself feels warm and inviting. The front staff are friendly and greet you when you walk in. They have a separate room to talk the financial aspect and speaking with financial was part of the initial evaluation. I really liked that. It allowed me and my husband to have all the information/options we needed both medically/financially at once.
He only ever mentioned one embryo transfer. We never brought up three option of transferring two.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
While I'm not sure if it was our clinic or the egg bank who made the error, but we did have an issue with our donor eggs. We purchased 8 eggs from one donor through an egg bank. SpringCreek was the facility that did the donors retrieval and was currently housing the eggs on site. We thought that was a extra bonus since we wouldn't need to pay shipping fees. We were told there were 12 eggs remaining from this donor by the egg bank. We purchased the 8 eggs in June, and in December a month before our transfer, I received a call from our fertility clinic that there was a mistake. They didn't have 8 eggs from that donor they only had 2. Hearing this was extremely upsetting as anyone can imagine. I'm not sure whether it was springCreek or the egg banks error, but springCreek tried to make it right by finding me a second donor so we could continue with our transfer.
Dayton

Dr. Groll was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate during our treatments and procedures. If we had any questions he made sure we had the answers. He was up front with his costs and offers early office visits. He works weekends to make sure his patients receive all his efforts in helping them conceive a child...Dr.Groll did not feel comfortable transferring multiple embryos...
She [nurse at SpringCreek Fertility] made sure I knew what the next steps were and that when she was conducting an ultrasound I knew what she was seeing. She was very caring when my IUI did not work out...The clinic is very clean and everyone is super friendly. I felt like everyone truly cared about our outcome and the reason for us being there. The only weakness they have is better communication with patients and other staff...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Stay optimistic and know that Dr. Groll will look into all the ways he can possibly assist you.
Dr. Groll treated my husband and I with great respect and professionalism. He made sure we understood each step and answered any questions we had.
During my IVF treatment I was prescribed medication to help grow my egg count and was monitored via ultrasounds to ensure I was producing good eggs to retrieve. When going for retrieval I was put on a local anesthesia and woke up to the doctor letting me know he recovered over 40 eggs. After the 5 day process I had 4 quality eggs. I was the ready to transfer I started more medications which was oral and injectable. My first transfer resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We were given the option to do more testing opted not to since it was only our first try. I then started the process for transfer 2 with the same medications. I received an positive pregnancy which resulted in my 1 1/2 year old daughter.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Julie Cuy Castellanos)
Julie was very sweet and informative. She made sure I knew what the next steps were and that when she was conducting an ultrasound I knew what she was seeing. She was very caring when my IUI did not work out.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is very clean and everyone is super friendly. I felt like everyone truly cared about our outcome and the reason for us being there. The only weakness they have is better communication with patients and other staff. I had a couple of times where I had a question and they had to get back to me at a later time because they would have to look into it with another staff member.
Total was around $25,000 for IVF and IUi
Dr.Groll did not feel comfortable transferring multiple embryos and after explaining the reasoning we understood and agreed.

2015 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Groll is friendly and walked me though my treatment. He was concerned with my health and wanted to make the process as natural as possible. I appreciated his communication and he never rushed through my appointments...He spends time with you during appointments, answers questions and will give you hope without making false promises.
[SpringCreek Fertility] grew very quickly in popularity. They had to grow quickly too. At times there were some growing pains with high demand by clients and low staff but they’ve always done the best they could and it is appreciated...I love Siree [staff]. She’s held several different positions but became my favorite face at the office. Siree was my cheerleader. The rest of the office became that way too. They were with me through good times and bad. I appreciate them.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll wants you to have a baby and will lead you through the process in a compassionate way. He spends time with you during appointments, answers questions and will give you hope without making false promises.
Even though I was older. Dr. Groll and his staff treated me like a person and talked me through the process.
Dr. Groll drew my blood and looked at everything from my vitamin levels to potential toxins. He talked about everything from my diet to my stress level.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Siree Sweeten )
I love Siree. She’s held several different positions but became my favorite face at the office. Siree was my cheerleader. The rest of the office became that way too. They were with me through good times and bad. I appreciate them.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The fertility clinic grew very quickly in popularity. They had to grow quickly too. At times there were some growing pains with high demand by clients and low staff but they’ve always done the best they could and it is appreciated.
Approximately $20,000
I only wanted single transfers so we didn’t discuss anything else in great detail.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Groll] always lets you know what the plan is and explains everything to you before he does it. He never once made us feel rushed or like he didn’t have time to answer our questions. He has helped us more then we ever thought imaginable...After our failed IVF we had an appointment where we sat and went over all of our potential options. He didn’t make us feel like we had no other choice but IVF and was so willing to continue how we wanted to help us achieve our goal!
I cannot day enough good things about this [SpringCreek Fertility] team. We always feel like family going in. They greet you with love and smiles...Our 3 rounds of IUI cost us $3,000 out of pocket. And our IVF $16,000 out of pocket...Dr.Groll never once made us feel rushed. He always took the time to explain every procedure to us and always asked if we had any questions. I can’t imagine going through any of this with any other group of people.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He is an amazing doctor. He always lets you know what the plan is and explains everything to you before he does it. He never once made us feel rushed or like he didn’t have time to answer our questions. He has helped us more then we ever thought imaginable. Though we may not have our baby yet we know we will get there with the help of doctor Groll.
Take the time to ask him questions. He doesn’t rush or make you feel unwanted to be sure to write a list of things to help you remember what you want to ask.
Human. He was very gentle yet very realistic. He knows how to make you feel very comfortable with everything that’s going on.
We didn’t know yet why we couldn’t get pregnant so Dr.Groll advised us that we could start off doing IUI. Once 3 rounds failed we went into IVF where we got 16 eggs, but 1 embryo due to my eggs not being mature at the time the release. After our failed IVF we had an appointment where we sat and went over all of our potential options. He didn’t make us feel like we had no other choice but IVF and was so willing to continue how we wanted to help us achieve our goal!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
They are amazing. I cannot day enough good things about this team. We always feel like family going in. They greet you with love and smiles!
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
They are amazing! Not one thing bad I can say about any of them. When we first started our journey with them we were nervous. We went into this unknown scary world of infertility. The moment we walked into the door they made us feel so special. They made a not so great time in our lives a little better. They instantly made us feel comfortable. Dr.Groll never once made us feel rushed. He always took the time to explain every procedure to us and always asked if we had any questions. I can’t imagine going through any of this with any other group of people. They have became like family to us.
Dr.Groll only like to transfer 1 embryo at a time!
Dayton

He [Dr. Jeremy Groll] is very straight forward. If you want a doctor that sugar coats things for you he is not for you...very knowledgeable but sometimes to a point of using medical verbiage only...often taken into waiting areas before we could meet with him...We will be trying 3 round of IUI when we are able to. I am on a high dosage of Vitamin D once a week to help get my numbers up...
They [SpringCreek Fertility] are clean and well maintained...coffee available and a lot of info on successes and financial help...they opened a 2nd location and could communicate better with patients about which clinic their appointment is scheduled in...[nurses] are very sweet and friendly. They will sit and talk with you as long as needed at any visit...Dr. Groll is more on the expensive side. IUI is about $1100/cycle and IVF was around $15,000 + medication costs (up to $7,000).
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He is very knowledgeable but sometimes to a point of using medical verbiage only and not able to put it into terms that most petiole would understand. He takes his tome to answer any and all questions and explains things to such detail you know exactly what everything means.
He is very straight forward. If you want a doctor that sugar coats things for you he is not for you.
the wait time was longer before we could get into his office and often taken into waiting areas before we could meet with him.
We will be trying 3 round of IUI when we are able to. I am on a high dosage of Vitamin D once a week to help get my numbers up. My husband is to only take FertilAid and refrain from self gratification as much as possible.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
They are very sweet and friendly. They will sit and talk with you as long as needed at any visit.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
They are clean and well maintained. They have coffee available and a lot of info on successes and financial help. My only issue is they opened a 2nd location and could communicate better with patients about which clinic their appointment is scheduled in.
He is strictly one embryo transfer at a time. He says he has better results in successful pregnancies transferring one at a time versus many.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
We had unrivaled testing done and it took way longer than expected to be called with results.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Jeremy Groll] has to be one of the most intelligent people I've met. He knows so much about the field of reproductive endocrinology, and always stays up on the current trends and best practices. On top of that, he genuinely cares about each of his patients...He prefers to do a single embryo transfer for the safety of patient and baby...not only treated us like a human, they treated us like family. I'm so happy I have them at my side while going through this journey.
At Springcreek they not only treated us like a human, they treated us like family. I'm so happy I have them at my side while going through this journey...Ask questions if you don't understand. The staff are more than happy to answer questions and help you understand... I love that there were no hidden costs...This clinic is friendly and super supportive. They are like a 2nd family, and truly care about you and what you are going through. They offer extra educational experiences, are encouraging on social media, they are all around a great clinic.... and to top it all off, they have excellent results!
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll has to be one of the most intelligent people I've met. He knows so much about the field of reproductive endocrinology, and always stays up on the current trends and best practices. On top of that, he genuinely cares about each of his patients. I'm so glad I ended up choosing Springcreek for my care.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nursing staff is so kind and caring.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
I can't remember exact cost, but I love that there were no hidden costs.
He prefers to do a single embryo transfer for the safety of patient and baby.
Dayton

Dr. Karnitis was the first RE I saw. I had been married a short time, 2 months, however, I have already had my left tube and ovary removed and stage 4 endo. He said my case was going to be on the fast track due to health reasons....To help with my eggs and having the most when we were ready I went on Lupron (which I wouldn't recommend but it saved my eggs so I can't complain too much) and 3 months later we were prepping for our 1st IUI. He told me everything I'd need to do and how this process worked.
The nursing staff [SpringCreek] is amazing at Springcreek. They talk with you and ask you questions about where you are in your journey. They also ask you for any thoughts or feelings before they get started. The last few times I've gone in the nursing staff has hugged me and consoled me when I found out I didn't have many eggs left. They are so wonderful and i can't wait to continue to work with them further... I was shocked to know all ultrasounds are $200+, but also relieved when I found out the money goes towards IVF so we really aren't losing anything,
How was your experience with Joseph Karnitis at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Karnitis was the first RE I saw. I had been married a short time, 2 months, however, I have already had my left tube and ovary removed and stage 4 endo. He said my case was going to be on the fast track due to health reasons. We tried to conceive on our own for 6 months but no results. To help with my eggs and having the most when we were ready I went on Lupron (which I wouldn't recommend but it saved my eggs so I can't complain too much) and 3 months later we were prepping for our 1st IUI. He told me everything I'd need to do and how this process worked. He said I wouldn't feel much but I would know when things were going on. I am really sensitive and Dr. Karnitis is very gentle to make sure I'm not tense during ultrasounds or procedures. After the TWW during this time I was going insane. I genuinely thought I was pregnant and I was so excited. I had symptoms and really got my hopes up, only to be let down. I went back to Dr. K and he said he had a new plan. This was great with me! We did another IUI only this time we didn't do the shot at home we did it at the office with a nurse. I went home and we went back the next morning for round 2. TWW and nothing, just one line and lots of heartbreak. Once we went in again he told me that we'd be wasting money continuing to do IUI's. We stopped treatment in hopes of gathering our thoughts together and having more conversations with Dr. Karnitis. Every time we see him he asks how we're doing and what my thoughts are. We are planning on IVF hopefully by the end of the year.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Karnitis at SpringCreek Fertility?
Be ready to have an initial consult last 2 hours or longer. Dr. Karnitis goes over every detail and answers any and all questions you and your spouse may have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Karnitis at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Karnitis is the one person I trust with my fertility care. I have been with him since hew as at Kettering. Late 2018 I found out he was leaving the practice because it was bough out by UC West Chester. I was not happy because Dr. Karnitis talks to you like you were his own child. He is generally pretty lenient when it comes to patient care and what the couple would like to do. He has never made me feel like I was wasting my time or money on treatment. At times its been hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but he's always reassured me that he won't give up on me. He will be there with me throughout this process and he is very positive that he can help us conceive and carry a child to term! He has never swayed from his positive attitude and I appreciate that a lot!
Describe the protocols Joseph Karnitis used in your cycles at SpringCreek Fertility and their degree of success.
My first protocol was to get an ultrasound to see how things were looking. Next we did clomid 2x with IUI and trying on our own. Break Next Lupron for three months Off to reassess our options and goals Follow Dr. K to Springcreek Ultrasound IVF packet and payment info
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nursing staff is amazing at Springcreek. They talk with you and ask you questions about where you are in your journey. They also ask you for any thoughts or feelings before they get started. The last few times I've gone in the nursing staff has hugged me and consoled me when I found out I didn't have many eggs left. They are so wonderful and i can't wait to continue to work with them further .
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
I love that this clinic has been in our area for 20+ years and their successes and pregnancies are show in their work. I think its important for a couple to know that the staff and the clinic are successful. Given that it's a private clinic be prepared for ultrasounds that are not covered under insurance. I was shocked to know all ultrasounds are $200+, but also relieved when I found out the money goes towards IVF so we really aren't losing anything, just slowing adding money onto our account that goes towards our end goal of having a baby. I love that you can contact them via email to ask questions and a nurse will follow up with you within 24 hours. I think communication between the nurses and the doctors with the patients is another key factor when going through fertility treatment. I think it gets overlooked when communication is good because we tend to focus on the negatives.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Karnitis at SpringCreek Fertility.
So far we've spent a total of $5,000. Our IVF bill is anywhere from $15,000-$25,000 for one round. No guarantees. No refunds.
Joseph Karnitis
Dayton

IUI [with Dr. Groll] rounds 1-3 were femara, trigger shot, IUI, booster trigger shot for progesterone issues. IUI round 4 was the same with prednisone added after ovulation to support implantation. IVF has been recommended if round 4 is unsuccessful...was very thorough in his explanation. Sometimes it seemed a little too scientific and not necessarily related to us or our situation, but he has been very through the few times we have spoken with him.
I was told [by staff at Spring Creek Fertility] the results for one test were “normal” but later found out they were not and was given medication. This was not a huge mistake, but left me under a different impression that I should have been...Each IUI is $1100 without the cost of medication (an additional $250)...I like how organized the clinic is. You leave every appointment with a sheet with all of your measurements, data, etc. and a list of what to do next. I rarely have follow up questions because they are so thorough in the visit. I have very little critique of the office.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll was very thorough in his explanation. Sometimes it seemed a little too scientific and not necessarily related to us or our situation, but he has been very through the few times we have spoken with him.
Go in with questions. They are super helpful and want to help, but having questions upfront would help.
Dr Groll and his staff have made us feel like we matter. We do not feel rushed, they answer questions, and they listed to and address our concerns. No matter how many (seemingly) ridiculous questions I call with they always get back to me quickly and reassure me.
IUI rounds 1-3 were femara, trigger shot, IUI, booster trigger shot for progesterone issues. IUI round 4 was the same with prednisone added after ovulation to support implantation. IVF has been recommended if round 4 is unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
I love the nursing staff. They are friendly, they remember who we are, and extremely helpful in answering questions.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Each IUI is $1100 without the cost of medication (an additional $250).
N/A until IVF begins.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
I was told the results for one test were “normal” but later found out they were not and was given medication. This was not a huge mistake, but left me under a different impression that I should have been.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
[Dr. Groll] adjusted my gonal f doses during monitoring to optimize follicle growth. We had 17 follicles retrieved, 5 fertilized, and 3 at blastocyst stage to freeze. After a month of birth control to prepare my body, followed by a course of letrazole and z-pack, a single embryo was transferred...Throughout treatment I have taken coq10, prenatals, iron, and methyl folate...He is very thorough and explains things in detail all while reassuring you this is just a delay to pregnancy. His initial consult was very all inclusive. He leads you through each step of treatment without leaving you feeling overwhelmed.
They [staff at Spring Creek Fertility] are very good about follow up and guiding your journey each step of the way without overwhelming you. They do their best to help fit things into your schedule, and offer early morning appointments. They ensure your comfort through the entire process...They know me by name and are always checking in not just medically but seeing how I’m feeling throughout treatments and checking in emotionally...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
The hardest part was setting up the intial consult. Once you get started with a treatment plan the staff quickly becomes like family.
We started with 3 rounds of IUI after initial bloodwork screening for both my husband and I. After 3 failed rounds it was decided that IVF may be a quicker route to pregnancy. Additional tests were run and we started stims for egg retrieval. They adjusted my gonal f doses during monitoring to optimize follicle growth. We had 17 follicles retrieved, 5 fertilized, and 3 at blastocyst stage to freeze. After a month of birth control to prepare my body, followed by a course of letrazole and z-pack, a single embryo was transferred and I was started on progesterone, prednisone, ibruprofen, and estradiol. Still waiting on results. Throughout treatment I have taken coq10, prenatals, iron, and methyl folate.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
We usually see a different nurse every time. But the nursing staff is very professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Several of the team members always have a good energy about them and a smile on their face.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
They are very good about follow up and guiding your journey each step of the way without overwhelming you. They do their best to help fit things into your schedule, and offer early morning appointments. They ensure your comfort through the entire process.
Initial consult about $200 Saline sonogram $750 IUI bundle- 3 cycles about $3500 IVF cycle- about $12000-15000
They recommend single embryo transfers due to increased pregnancy risks with multiples. They will, however, consider a maximum of 2 if a couple really is interested. They will not transfer more than 2.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
They have called in medications to both a local pharmacy and a third party pharmacy. Luckily I caught it before I ordered doubled medications. Another time I had to remind them to call in a medication for me. The third party pharmacy has helped save money but the incorrect amounts of medications being called in led to a lot of confusion and follow up phone calls.
Dayton

He [Dr. Groll] was very thorough in recommendations and took our concerns into consideration. When we had to cancel a cycle because of too many follicles during IUI, he explained the risks and when I didn't tolerate meds well, adjusted course. He also took time during appointments and had a great bedside manner. We are still undergoing treatment, but he offered a new protocol that other doctors did not and would no consider. He seemed more current on protocols, supplements, and testing as well. Overall, we have been very pleased with Dr. Groll and all of the staff at Spring Creek.
Two locations [SpringCreek Fertility] with a new office in Columbus made it a great option for those of us feeling limited by two local clinics. The consults there were great, but Columbus doesn't have full coverage to allow for scans leading up to IUI or IVF. The distance wasn't bad and the staff did their best to accommodate as much as possible in the Columbus office - consults, bloodwork, baselines, Skype sessions for IVF planning, paperwork signing, etc.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He is great. One of the best doctors we have seen. He was very accommodating of the distance between Spring Creek and Columbus. He was very thorough in recommendations and took our concerns into consideration. When we had to cancel a cycle because of too many follicles during IUI, he explained the risks and when I didn't tolerate meds well, adjusted course. He also took time during appointments and had a great bedside manner. We are still undergoing treatment, but he offered a new protocol that other doctors did not and would no consider. He seemed more current on protocols, supplements, and testing as well. Overall, we have been very pleased with Dr. Groll and all of the staff at Spring Creek.
The distance from Columbus is worth it.
The entire office in comparison to others used in Columbus was a breath of fresh air. The efforts of all staff to connect with us was great. Calls and emails were promptly returned. The doctor answered all of our questions and spent more time than our appointment allowed. Staff were jovial and it is a great environment with a more aggressive protocol.
After failed IUI and IVF at other clinics, Dr. Groll suggested a test for DNA fragmentation which may have led to multiple miscarriages. This protocol/test was never previously introduced or discussed by other doctors. It gave us hope to keep trying and we were pretty upset that we should have had this information prior to spending 20K on previous treatments.
Best nursing staff all around! We've worked with RGI and ORM and the Spring Creek staff blow both of those offices out of the water with their timeliness, compassion, and overall demeanor.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Two locations with a new office in Columbus made it a great option for those of us feeling limited by two local clinics. The consults there were great, but Columbus doesn't have full coverage to allow for scans leading up to IUI or IVF. The distance wasn't bad and the staff did their best to accommodate as much as possible in the Columbus office - consults, bloodwork, baselines, Skype sessions for IVF planning, paperwork signing, etc.
Costs were comparable if not a bit less than the other Columbus clinics for IVF. The cost of transfer and IUI was a bit more.

2013 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Groll is exceptional at getting to know his patients and how to best connect with them. ... I have been a patient of Dr. Groll's for 6 years now, have had 2 children, and am trying for a third. In this process, I have had multiple treatments .... Most recently, due to a diminished ovarian reserve, I did an egg retrieval, created embryos, and froze them.
Strengths - the clinic [SpringCreek] is not connected to any hospital, so there are no overhead rules being dictated. This allows for treatment to be personalized and for you to get the treatment you need. The clinic is very caring and every single employee cares about you and your journey. Every single person will work for you and to make sure they make your journey as easy as possible.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll is exceptional at getting to know his patients and how to best connect with them. My husband has a very dry sense of humor, but he is also an engineer and likes to know every detail. I make a joke out of pretty much everything and like to know every potential outcome. Dr. Groll was able to fully connect with both of us, give us information that was relatable and understandable, and give us a plan that worked for us. When my body had to change some treatment plans, Dr. Groll came to us with compassion and ideas.
Start here and start soon! Chances are, if you are already researching doctors, you are ready to take the next step in this process. I fully trust Dr. Groll and would recommend any potential patients to come and meet with him to get his suggestions.
Dr. Groll is always willing to listen to my concerns and to provide personalized care. I always feel like I am his top priority when I see him.
I have been a patient of Dr. Groll's for 6 years now, have had 2 children, and am trying for a third. In this process, I have had multiple treatments and it is difficult to remember all of them. Most recently, due to a diminished ovarian reserve, I did an egg retrieval, created embryos, and froze them. I took extra medication due to my age and AMH and we did ICSI due to level of damage done by my endometriosis. I created two beautiful embryos and transferred one that unfortunately resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I will be doing a frozen embryo transfer for the remaining embryo in 8 weeks after undergoing suppression treatment to keep the endometriosis at bay.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at SpringCreek Fertility.
The nurses treat you like family. Everyone truly takes the journey with you and celebrates when you celebrate.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strengths - the clinic is not connected to any hospital, so there are no overhead rules being dictated. This allows for treatment to be personalized and for you to get the treatment you need. The clinic is very caring and every single employee cares about you and your journey. Every single person will work for you and to make sure they make your journey as easy as possible.
I had insurance coverage for most of my treatments, so I paid whatever insurance charged me. Unfortunately I have now reached my out of pocket benefit maximum and will have to pay cash pay. I am unsure what this will run.
Dr. Groll recommended one embryo be transferred due to my past history and the status of the embryos. He fully informed me of my options and the pros and cons of each.
Dayton

Springcreek is run like a well-oiled machine. ... Everyone from the receptionists to the lab technicians are kind and understanding. ... The only weakness I can think of is all the training going on with new staff but that is because the clinic is growing so quickly. The staff is very patient as far as figuring out scheduling and finances. We knew upfront how each cycle was going to go and how much it was going to cost.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll was personable yet very knowledgeable from the very beginning. Coming from a medical background myself, I knew exactly what I was looking for in a fertility doc. Dr. Groll not only has awesome bedside manner, I was able to research all of his publications and findings throughout his career. He has tons of experience and the evidence to prove it. He is kind but also realistic. You have to be realistic yet compassionate when dealing with a bunch of hormonal women!
Ask any question, big or small, because he will answer it with the truth.
Everyone from the receptionists to the lab technicians are kind and understanding. Dr. Groll always takes the time to explain exactly what is going on with my treatments. He always takes my questions with stride but never gives me false. hope.
Dr. Groll started his initial consultation with blood work. From there we will able to test for heavy metals and also look at my hormones. We also scheduled a saline sonogram to check the patency of my Fallopian tubes. Dr. Groll is all about being proactive, and I appreciate that! I am glad he doesn't make someone go through several cycles and then decide to do some testing. After my first ultrasound I was able to start treatment right away. The IUI timeline was timed out perfectly and they were realistic about the possible outcome- about 25-30%.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
The nursing staff was always compassionate and had a good sense of humor. My wife and I are not your average couple but they have not once shown as signs of discrimination. We have seen every type of patient in their office!
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Springcreek is run like a well-oiled machine. The only weakness I can think of is all the training going on with new staff but that is because the clinic is growing so quickly. The staff is very patient as far as figuring out scheduling and finances. We knew upfront how each cycle was going to go and how much it was going to cost.
Thousands.
I have never discussed this with Dr. Groll.
Dayton

Although doctor Groll oversees all of my treatment, I often see the NP's in the office...Dr. Groll is very educated and takes his knowledge seriously. He does quite a bit of research on his own as well as staying current on findings within the field. He cares about a patient's overall health and not just fertility. He advocates for healthy choices and reducing environmental wear on our bodies and the research to support the reasons. He is upfront and honest about the procedures and the successes.
The clinic [SpringCreek Fertility] is warm, inviting and friendly. The staff all love their jobs and are all very knowledgeable about the processes of the office. No matter what, my questions have always been answered or sent directly to the person who could answer questions. They are extremely flexible with their schedule and make sure you have everything you need. The office is clean and the atmosphere in the waiting room is family friendly...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll is very educated and takes his knowledge seriously. He does quite a bit of research on his own as well as staying current on findings within the field. He cares about a patient's overall health and not just fertility. He advocates for healthy choices and reducing environmental wear on our bodies and the research to support the reasons. He is upfront and honest about the procedures and the successes. He understands and never pushes any treatment and make sure that we are completely aware and satisfied with our choices. I have never seen a more compassionate doctor with the love for his career as great as Dr. Groll.
Ask questions because Dr. Groll is not only very intelligent, but cares about the success of his patients.
Due to having increased insulin levels, I take 2000 mg of Metformin daily. For overall health, I take FH Pro for Women vitamins and cut our environmental factors such as tap water and cleaning agents. I now use bottle water for drinking and cooking and use recommended natural products for cleaning purposes like laundry and surfaces.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Julie Castellanos)
Julie was excellent with explaining everything. When cycles didn't go as planned, she kept close watch and was there to answer any question and explain everything in an easy to understand way.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is warm, inviting and friendly. The staff all love their jobs and are all very knowledgeable about the processes of the office. No matter what, my questions have always been answered or sent directly to the person who could answer questions. They are extremely flexible with their schedule and make sure you have everything you need. The office is clean and the atmosphere in the waiting room is family friendly.
I have no fertility coverage with my insurance. I have paid $1100 for IUI plus other fees, medications and visits. For each additional cycle I will do the same. For IVF, I have been quoted with a total of $20,000 and will begin the process soon.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at SpringCreek Fertility.
An appointment was mistakenly not set but I was seen just fine during that time.