St. Gianna Clinic

Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
1726 Shawano Ave.
Green Bay, Wi 54303
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend St. Gianna Clinic to a friend?

1 doctor
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
They [nurses at St. Gianna Clinic] are always supportive and compassionate. They always take time to review my file and answer any and all questions I have...They use an online- mychart for convey test results. It think it would be nice if someone would call because I don't always see the emails come in, and the results themselves aren't always on the mychart. But, they are great with phone calls and if I ever need anything they get back to me right away.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with St. Gianna Clinic.
This clinic will do all that they can to help you get pregnant, short of IVF. It is a catholic based clinic, but you do not need to be catholic to be seen there and there is no religious pressure. They are all about preserving and improving a woman's fertility and are on the cutting edge of surgery techniques, blood work testing and truly want to help women get pregnant. If you are looking into IVF, I would recommend going here first to clear up all of the issues that your body might have. Working with this clinic has helped me to be healthier and if I need to go to IVF, I know that my body is in a much better place than it was before I went to this clinic.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Melissa Weidert at St. Gianna Clinic?
She is very kind and considerate and always knows exactly what is going on with me and my husband. She remembers details about us and is always giving me suggestions that apply to me and my character.
Describe your experience with your nurse at St. Gianna Clinic. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
They are always supportive and compassionate. They always take time to review my file and answer any and all questions I have.
What specific things went wrong at St. Gianna Clinic?
How was your experience with Melissa Weidert at St. Gianna Clinic?
She is always up on current trends and research. She is open and honest about her thoughts and opinions. I truly feel she wants what is best for me. The reason my treatment has taken so long is because of my schedule and my choices. She would like to move more quickly on things, but I am a new teacher and my job is stressful so I have been taking things slowly. But she is 100% supportive and always suggesting what is in my best interest.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Melissa Weidert at St. Gianna Clinic?
Be sure to start your Creighton Model Charting before you have an appointment with her. Make sure you set up your appointment right away, when you start charting, she is a busy doctor and if you wait to set up your appointment until you have 3 months of charts done, you may not see her until a month or two later.
Describe the protocols Melissa Weidert used in your cycles at St. Gianna Clinic and their degree of success.
She is a NaPro doctor and her treatments are meant to heal the body and preserve a woman's fertility. She will not do IVF treatment, but she will do everything else to help you get pregnant. Hormone testing, therapy, timed ultrasounds, surgery, semen analysis, male and female supplements.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Melissa Weidert at St. Gianna Clinic.
The surgery I am going to have in a few months, to remove an ovarian cyst and excise endometriosis, will cost me $14,500 because she is not in my network.
Melissa Weidert
St. Gianna Clinic
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Melissa Weidert at St. Gianna Clinic.