St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
Northland Medical Center
1000 East First Street
Duluth, MN 55805
218-249-4700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates to a friend?
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
I wish we could do IVF at the clinic [St. Lukes's]. My doctor works with a clinic in the cities. One thing I did not know. Other than that I LOVE everything about the clinic and staff. All work with you and are considerate of your time and issues....super kind and patient with all my questions. Always gets back to me in a timely manner.... A follicle ultrasound is $337. A trigger shot is $200. Clomid was $10. Letrozole was $3. Dr appts around $150-$300.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.
I wish we could do IVF at the clinic. My doctor works with a clinic in the cities. One thing I did not know. Other than that I LOVE everything about the clinic and staff. All work with you and are considerate of your time and issues.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?
She is very caring and makes sure I understood everything happening. She told the truth and she was kind. Empathic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates. (Assigned nurse: Jen )
She is super kind and patient with all my questions. Always gets back to me in a timely manner.
How was your experience with Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?
She makes medical terminogly easy to understand. She keeps your wants in mind with the treatments she suggests. She does best for you. Remembers all the details very well. I love her and have recommended her to two friends.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?
Let her know your wants and thoughts. She truly takes them into consideration
Describe the protocols Claire Mallof used in your cycles at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates and their degree of success.
When on clomid, call day 1 to schedule ultrasound day 12-14. Take clomid day 3-7 (every two months dose was doubled). Ovulation sticks starting on day 10. Ultrasound. If follicle, trigger shot. Intercourse exactly 36 hours after shot. Then again 24, 36,48,48 hours later.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.
My insurance covers nothing to do with infertility. A follicle ultrasound is $337. A trigger shot is $200. Clomid was $10. Letrozole was $3. Dr appts around $150-$300. A regular visit that would be covered by insurance is around $150 depending on where I am at on my deductible. Anything else besides infertility is priced decently.
Claire Mallof