Synergy Women's Health Care

Vaughn-Portland
2701 NW Vaughn St, Suite 205
Portland, OR 97210
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Synergy Women's Health Care to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%3
1 doctor
The clinic [Synergy Women's Health] has changed locations several times in the last year. We went to the clinic in 2 different locations. This was through no fault of their own - their office flooded and the damage had to be repaired. I appreciated their flexibility through the flood and moving process. Even though they were scrambling to set up temporary office space, it never interfered with my appointment scheduling and the staff always had a good attitude about it when I visited.
European, Other
Describe your experience with Synergy Women's Health Care.
The clinic has changed locations several times in the last year. We went to the clinic in 2 different locations. This was through no fault of their own - their office flooded and the damage had to be repaired. I appreciated their flexibility through the flood and moving process. Even though they were scrambling to set up temporary office space, it never interfered with my appointment scheduling and the staff always had a good attitude about it when I visited.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
At our consultation, it felt like I was treated like a human. She listened thoughtfully and was empathetic. As we continued our treatments with her, we started to feel more like a number. It felt like she did not take our questions and thoughts seriously and did not really listen to our questions. For instance, my husband asked several questions that she basically blew off and didn't fully answer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Synergy Women's Health Care.
Our nurse was kind and responded quickly to the messages I sent via the office's online portal.
What specific things went wrong at Synergy Women's Health Care?
How was your experience with Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
She was very thoughtful and empathetic when we met with her for a consultation. We appreciated that she offered several options for treatment. She did give us a diagnosis of "unexplained infertility," which gave us a bit of an answer to our issues. We did our 1st IUI with Dr. Greenburg and I felt like she didn't fully prepare us for it. I would have appreciated had she gone over ovulation tests and how to use them. She just told us to call when we got a positive ovulation test. We ended up misreading the test and did our IUI too early. During several of our appointments, my husband asked questions that we felt she blew off. We got the impression that she did not take us seriously. It felt like she did not appreciate questions and that we should just take what she says at face value because she's the doctor. My husband likes to know the reason behind everything, so he was displeased with the lack of answers. We were supposed to do a second IUI with Dr. Greenberg. We were going to be on a vacation during the IUI and had found a Dr. in our vacation location to do the IUI. Dr. Greenberg said she'd call in a referral for us, but she forgot and we missed out on our second IUI.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care?
Follow up on everything. Do not assume she will do what she says she will and make sure that you are getting the care you asked for.
Describe the protocols Laura Greenberg used in your cycles at Synergy Women's Health Care and their degree of success.
Dr. Greenberg prescribed Clomid for our first IUI. We did an ultrasound and our first IUI in the same day. For our second cycle, she prescribed Clomid again but failed to call in a referral for our out-of-state IUI, so we ended up just doing that cycle with Clomid and no procedure.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Laura Greenberg at Synergy Women's Health Care.
We paid for a consultation with Dr. Greenburg, ultrasounds, one IUI, Clomid prescriptions
Laura Greenberg