The Fertility Institutes

Encino
16030 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436
800-222-2802
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend The Fertility Institutes to a friend?

2 doctors
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
The whole team [The Fertility Institutes] does a great job welcoming you into the practice and wants you to be successful in conceiving the sex of your choice. That is why we chose them. ... At times, Anna made me feel like I was bothering her and that made me sad going through this and not feeling like I could always talk to her. I now seem to work primarily with Angela who has been wonderful.
European, East Asian, South Asian
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with The Fertility Institutes.
This isn’t really a strength or a weakness but we live on the east coast with a west coast doctor which makes it a little difficult sometimes with the time change. They have been great. The whole team does a great job welcoming you into the practice and wants you to be successful in conceiving the sex of your choice. That is why we chose them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeffrey Steinberg at The Fertility Institutes?
He took the time to explain every detail from beginning to end and was able to tell me in 5 minutes why I wasn’t getting pregnant when I’ve seen several specialists over 9 years who could tell me nothing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Fertility Institutes. (Assigned nurse: Anna)
Overall the staff was great. At times, Anna made me feel like I was bothering her and that made me sad going through this and not feeling like I could always talk to her. I now seem to work primarily with Angela who has been wonderful.
How was your experience with Jeffrey Steinberg at The Fertility Institutes?
From the very first visit and within five minutes of examining me, Dr. Steinberg was able to tell me that I have PCOS, my eggs don’t drop and that he can definitely get my husband and I pregnant if that it is what we wanted. He did a great job explaining everything to my husband and I. In his absence, Dr. Presser did our second FET and was absolutely amazing!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeffrey Steinberg at The Fertility Institutes?
He is open to ALL the questions you want to ask and has heard them all and then some. So don’t be shy to ask anything.
Describe the protocols Jeffrey Steinberg used in your cycles at The Fertility Institutes and their degree of success.
We did treatment for roughly two weeks before the egg-straction. After that, I got sick during the 5-6 days of growing the embryos and had to wait a couple of months before the very first FET. I took Lupron injections daily along with estrace tablets and then progesterone shots a week before the FET.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeffrey Steinberg at The Fertility Institutes.
We had one egg retrieval down, and two rounds of FET. With that, freezing our remaining embryos and medications, we are at $30k-$35k
Jeffrey Steinberg
The Fertility Institutes
Encino

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jeffrey Steinberg at The Fertility Institutes.