The Reproductive Medicine Group

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
612 Medical Care Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
3165 McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater, FL 33761
5245 East Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33617
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend The Reproductive Medicine Group to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 18Neutral: 5Don't recommend: 58.2
Poor Egg Quality, Other
The biggest weakness [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was The donor egg process. Trying to get call backs during the donor matching process is my only frustration. They never picked up the phone when I called and sometimes would be 2 -3 days before they returned a call. It toon over a year to get matched with a donor. I wished they were affiliated with egg banks to increase options for patients unable to use their own eggs. They also were the most disorganized part of the process... not knowing what I had or had not completed. (High risk obgyn appointment, counseling, etc.)
Poor Egg Quality, Other
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest weakness was The donor egg process. Trying to get call backs during the donor matching process is my only frustration. They never picked up the phone when I called and sometimes would be 2 -3 days before they returned a call. It toon over a year to get matched with a donor. I wished they were affiliated with egg banks to increase options for patients unable to use their own eggs. They also were the most disorganized part of the process... not knowing what I had or had not completed. (High risk obgyn appointment, counseling, etc.)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko was up front, listened to our ideal wishes and did a great job of being realistic, using data to support all options available to us with projected success rates and risk of costs. He did not push us one way or the other. He has the right balance of being positive while still keeping our emotions in check and letting us know of all possible outcomes. I like that he respects us enough to be honest. I feel he truly cares about our journey and success in this process.
Very friendly, professional and showed they cared. From a simple blood draw to when I miscarried, they showed compassion in everything they did.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is a proven leader in the industry and it shows. He makes sure you have total understanding before ending an appointment. I never leave his office with any lingering questions. I can also say when I did have a miscarriage he was so wonderful and offered me tools/support I needed during this difficult time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions. If you do not understand something, let him know. Let him know your ideal outcome, but also let him know what other options you would consider. Let him know your budget up front.
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Hey did diagnostics treatment to see how many egg follicles I had, if there were any blocks in my Fallopian tubes. He knows my age is mid 40’s but initially recommended using my own eggs because I had the potential for 18 egg retrieval... almost double what normal 45 year olds would have. He went through stats and felt we had a potential of one normal PGS embryo if he was able to retrieve a full 18 eggs. But he was very realistic with us that It was a long shot and was up front on the cost. He also shared the very increased pojected success rate if we used donor eggs. In the end, we opted for donor eggs. It took a year to get matched, and my donor just started her birth control pills last week and I should be transferring mid may. (Fingers crossed)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Still in process, but spent $14500 for donor process (just started) and this will be a shared donor. If I got all eggs would have been $8k more. PGS is expected to run $3k, transfer $4k and meds of $600 - $800.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
He is very transparent and vocal about single embryo transfer. He showed how transfering 2 or more only increases success of pregnancy minimally while increasing chances of complications if multiples substantially. He also said with my advanced age he would not feel comfortable recommending transferring anything but one. He presented this with a lot of facts and statistics to back up his concerns and truly seems to have my best interest at heart. He is more concerned with my safety than the success rate of his facility. I love that.
Brandon
Almost all the nurses [Reproductive Medicine Group] have been great. Just one or two seemed uninterested or annoyed at their day...Great locations convenient to all parts of town, there are 4 to pick from. Love that they have their own surgery center and the doctors and IVF conference they put on were incredible.... Costs were spelled out, since we do not have any insurance coverage for Fertility. HSG was $785. Appointments were around a couple hundred each time for bloodwork, consultation, etc. $150 for Semen Analysis. IVF was quoted at approx $26k for our situation.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern, Other
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great locations convenient to all parts of town, there are 4 to pick from. Love that they have their own surgery center and the doctors and IVF conference they put on were incredible. Be sure to ask a lot of questions for your own particular situation. The office staff is amazing. Dr. McCormick truly cares about you, and Dr. Goodman seems fantastic also.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. McCormick is so knowledgeable, gentle and kind. So far, I have truly enjoyed the process with her, especially compared to the last group I was at. The staff have followed up with me as well and have been great.
Almost all the nurses have been great. Just one or two seemed uninterested or annoyed at their day, but I know that everyone has their own bad days too, so didn't look too much into it.
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
We are in the process of deciding to do IVF. It is so expensive, and we are new to the area, with new jobs. So, our money situation has dropped significantly, but we have been battling infertility for 3 years now. She has been such a good listener and explains things so well, when this can all feel so very overwhelming.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Just ask questions, and she will answer them or get you to someone who can. She understands what we went through at our other clinic and is just so nice.
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
We are on the cusp of starting IVF if we can afford it. We do not have insurance that covers it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They utilize eSET with frozen embryos at my age to protect myself and give a potential baby the best chance of birth.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I do not think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment...I've been to their North Tampa and South Tampa sites and found both clean, pleasant, and organized. The south Tampa office building is a rather drab, old building, but their office suites are comfortable and updated. They are easy to find and parking is not a problem...The staff at RMG are kind and know me If they see me outside the office building. They are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of each visit being a sign that the treatment didn't work. I feel like they are part of my support network in this endeavor, not just my medical team.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been to their North Tampa and South Tampa sites and found both clean, pleasant, and organized. The south Tampa office building is a rather drab, old building, but their office suites are comfortable and updated. They are easy to find and parking is not a problem. I do not think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment. I mistook my appointment time once and was late and not only did they take me, but I did not wait more than a few minutes after I arrived.
On the occasions I met with Dr Yeko, he was very personable and talked to me, not at me. He took time to talk to me and did not hurry our meetings. The staff at RMG are kind and know me If they see me outside the office building. They are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of each visit being a sign that the treatment didn't work. I feel like they are part of my support network in this endeavor, not just my medical team.
As I mentioned earlier, they are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of going through fertility treatments. I've only had one encounter that I felt the need to discuss with managing staff. The nurse did no harm, I just think she was a bit thoughtless and inexperienced and needed some more practice and guidance. Otherwise, the staff has been pleasant and supportive. They give the impression of being invested in my success.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko seems very knowledgeable and answered my questions. He gives an overwhelming amount of information, but he takes notes and draws diagrams for me to take home so I can process everything. I have only met with him twice-my initial consult and a follow up after my first IUIs with his group did not yield a positive pregnancy test. I liked his manner and way of explaining everything, though I learned to bring my best friend and my mother to my follow up after attending my initial consult alone. It was really helpful to have some extra sets of ears and someone else to ask the questions I didn't think of. I have been told that patients under the care of other doctors at this practice are seen, at least briefly, by her doctor each and every time she visits. I don't know that having Dr Yeko "pop" in for every ultrasound and be the one who performed my IUIs would have increased my chance of success, but I think it is good to know in case that helps someone else choose their doctor.
Bring a companion to your consults because he is a fountain of information and it's a lot to process. As I mentioned earlier, I have only seen him for an initial and follow up consult. I have not seen him during my ultrasounds and he has not performed any of my five IUIs with his group.
Prior to becoming his patient, I had an HSG, laparoscopic tubal study, saline sonogram, and mutilple blood panels that all came back within norms for my age. Under my previous fertility doctor I had six IUIs using Clomid and HcG injection to stimulate ovulation. I had two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After my fifth and sixth IUIs yielded no positive pregnancy tests, I decided that maybe I should try a new doctor, so I switched to Dr Yeko based on a friend's very strong recommendation. After my consult, Dr Yeko ordered a fresh blood panel and genetic testing which also came back within norms for my age. He decided to have me try femara since I had six IUIs with Clomid without a viable pregnancy. We tried three cycles with femara and HcG injection for ovulation with no success. After the third fruitless cycle, I met with him again and he (kindly) told me I was "normal, but unlucky." Some people might dislike that assessment, but I appreciated the honesty and not being given a bunch of nonsense excuses. Plus, I'd rather be "normal" than have a conditon that reduces my chances of conception. He went over IVF with me again but also told me he did not feel that it was unreasonable to continue "at least a few more times" with IUI if I wasn't ready to consider IVF yet as they had been unable to find any impediment to me getting pregnant that way. I have had IUIs four and five under Dr Yeko's care without a positive pregnancy test. I hope to have my sixth at this practice next month. If it does not work, I will have another follow up with Dr Yeko to discuss my options.
Not applicable
Timothy Yeko
The group [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a very large group, there is just no way for the physicians to know you individually. I have had an experience where my MD mixed up why I was there, or had to review my chart while I was there to confirm...I think the hardest thing for us was just the fact that the practice as a whole was so large, you see the MD for consent signing and the procedure, but none of the monitoring throughout...Second cycle, this office ordered lupron trigger instead of HCG. Which was the whole change for my protocol.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths - experience, ART nurse communication Weaknesses - the size
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
The group is a very large group, there is just no way for the physicians to know you individually. I have had an experience where my MD mixed up why I was there, or had to review my chart while I was there to confirm.
We have two sets of nurses, the nurses from my office location - clearwater, and the ART nurses, who handle all of the IVF retrieval and transfer cycles. The nurse at my main office location actually made an error on my second cycle and ordered lupron as my trigger, this mistake carried down throughout the ENTIRE prep for my second cycle. Every single nurse would call and try to confirm I was using lupron trigger, which i was not. I was very upset with this, because I know using HCG would change the way I was monitored when it comes to OHSS, etc. So i really didn't want there to be even a single trace of a lupron trigger being used. Finally right before stims started I called and spoke with the ART nurses and was firm but respectful in requesting that they review my charts and make sure all traces of lupron were removed because I was worried that the physician would make decisions based off lupron and not HCG (especially since I said the practice is so large and there is no way for the MDs to remember individual patients). Thankfully the ART nurses appeased me and made sure all lupron traces were removed and never mentioned it again.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
We really liked Dr. Tarantino's personality, he is very friendly and jovial. He is easy for my husband to talk with from a man's perspective this is important, as it's such a sensitive subject to begin with. I think the hardest thing for us was just the fact that the practice as a whole was so large, you see the MD for consent signing and the procedure, but none of the monitoring throughout. I know this is par for the course for a practice this big, but sometimes I just wish we could have more one on one time. For our first round we had all abnormal embryos, and from my own research I felt we should change the trigger, Dr. Tarantino suggested this as well, so I felt comfortable that he was making changes instead of just sticking with the status quo.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is experienced and knows what he is doing, just make sure you know what you need and ask for it! Don't be afraid to question decisions, make sure you keep track of your meds and everything.
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Cycle 1 - Antagonist protocol with lupron trigger - they use lupron for everyone the first time because it is safer. I agree with this, but for me it did not produce good embryos. We retreived 11, 9 mature, 7 fertilized, 3 blasts (2 BB and 1 BC, so not great quality) and NONE came back PGS normal. Cycle 2 - Antagonist with HCG trigger, 14 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 blasts (but better quality, 1 AA and 1 AB), both were PGS normal! Dr. Tarantino thought that maybe the Lupron trigger hadn't worked correctly on me. He said some women's brains don't have the appropriate reaction to the Lupron and the eggs and not matured correctly or fully, creating the abnormalities, which he said the PGS indicated were all maternal issues. This is why he switched to HCG. I agreed after reading, although I was surprised that I only had two blasts, but thankfully they were great quality and both normal, so it worked out!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Pretty efficient, got there in the AM and they just take us one by one. The later you get there the longer it takes, so I try to get there before they open.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
a full cycle with PGS and meds was around 20K.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I agree with him, I am fine with single embryo, since I have never been pregnant there isn't history showing I should try multiple and personally I don't want multiples.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
the office [The Reproductive Medicine Group, Tampa] is great it's very convenient with a multiple locations throughout the area. They accommodate you on Saturdays and Sundays if needed and do you have a brand new Surgical Center in one location. The doctors are knowledgeable and very good at what they do but the blue number one negative thing is that you don't interact with them enough. They do not return calls however the nurses do. Very compassionate kind and understanding
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
the office is great it's very convenient with a multiple locations throughout the area. They accommodate you on Saturdays and Sundays if needed and do you have a brand new Surgical Center in one location. The doctors are knowledgeable and very good at what they do but the blue number one negative thing is that you don't interact with them enough. They do not return calls however the nurses do. Very compassionate kind and understanding
The staff and nurses are great but rarely do you see the doctor. The doctor doesn't really call you directly.
The nurses at the South Tampa office are amazing. They are the primary ones that patients see regularly and they also perform IUI
Dr. McCormick is very knowledgeable and kind. She explained all treatment options & her recommended course of treatment. The negative is you RARELY ever see her. You never also receive phone calls from her. Only the nurses.
Be prepared to deal with mostly nurses.
Dr. McCormick suggested after all test results came back that we had unexplained infertility. I have PCOS and Stage 2 endometriosis. The doctor offered laparoscopic surgery to clear my tubes but they were not blocked after a hysteroscopy was performed with dye. She suggested we try IUI which we have done 2 times with femara and HCG trigger shot unsuccessfully my husband and I will try one more IUI and then we are moving on to IVF if unsuccessful. I am disappointed that the doctor would not increase my dosage of femara for our last IUI.
Extremely expensive. IUI range but typically cost about 800 cyclo. In vitro cost are typical for the area
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have been to the South and North Tampa offices and both are pleasant, clean, organized, and parking is ample. The South Tampa office is housed in an old, drab medical building next to Memorial Hospital, but their office suites are updated and comfortable. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, even when I once mistook my appointment time and arrived late.
Dr Yeko talked to me, not at me. He took time for our consults; I did not feel like they were rushed.
The staff is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is a good communicator-he provided an overwhelming amount of information, but he made notes and diagrams for me to take home to give me chance to process everything. My two consults with him have not seemed hurried and he gave me a chance to ask questions. I have not encountered him at my ultrasound appointments or by five IUIs. I have been told that at least some patients with another doctor at this practice were seen, even briefly, by her doctor every visit, whether it was an ultrasound or the IUI. I do not know whether or not I would be more successful if Dr Yeko "popped in" for every ultrasound and performed all my IUIs, but it might help a new patient when choosing a doctor.
Bring a friend to your consults-I did that after going to my initial consult and I was so overwhelmed by all the information. I brought my best friend and my mom to the second consult and it was helpful to have extra ears and them to ask questions I did not think of.
Prior to switching to Dr Yeko, I had a HSG, multiple blood panels, saline sonogram and a laproscopic tube study; all results were within norms for my age. I had six IUI cycles with clomid and HcG injections to stimulate ovulation with two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After the sixth IUI without a viable pregnancy, I decided that a new doctor might be the change I needed. I switched to Dr Yeko. He reviewed my treatment course to that point, explained IVF as an option, and ordered an additional blood panel, karyotyping for genetic problems, and prescribed femara instead of clomid. Those tests were also normal. I had three IUIs with this course without a positive preganacy test. I had a follow up consult with him at this point where he reviewed IVF but also stated that based on all the information we had, I was "normal, but unlucky." Some women might not like that assessment, but I appreciated the candor and knowing that there wasn't a medical impediment to me successfully conceiving. Based on me being "normal," he told me it would not be unreasonable to continue with IUI "at least a few more times" if I was not ready to advance to IVF. I elected to continue with IUI and he ordered an increase to my femara and a therapeutic HSG to make sure my tubes were patent for my next attempts. I have had another two IUIs without a positive test and plan to have my sixth IUI under Dr Yeko's care (12th overall) next month.
Consults cost me $60 (specialist copay). Each ultrasound is $155, each IUI is $200, my mail order HcG injection is $100, and a pharmacy discount card gets me my femara for $12 at WalMArt. I order my specimens from Xytex. They cost just over $1000 each, including shipping and taxes. None is covered by insurance. My insurance did cover my bloodwork and therapuetic HSG.
not applicable
Tampa
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days...They [nurses] work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable...my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel the doctor is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued.
They work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel the doctor is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest treatments. She understands what will help or not in order to have success. She gives a realistical outcome for your situation. Very honest and open to questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be prepared for short sessions, and possibly another doctor to perform a procedure on you as well as nurses doing the iui.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts on around day 3 of period. If all looked normal, begin taking 5mg of Femara that night for 5 nights. The choice of this drug because it worked better with less side effects. In about another week and 1/2 have another transvaginal ultrasound to check for folicle size and quantity. If either ovary side had one folicle over around 18mm, I was instructed to either take an injectable that night or the next night between 8-10 pm. In order for the follicle to mature in time for an iui procedure in around 3 days later. The morning of the iui, husband would go in to give sperm sample. After the process of the sperm, I would go in about 3 hours later for insemination. After a very painful 1st insemination, the nurse instructed me to have a full bladder the next time which did help. I would then lay on the table after the iui for about 15 mins.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My insurance only covered exams and consults leading up to the diagnosis of infertility. After that was exhausted, my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
The clinic is standard [at Repro Med Grp - N Tampa]. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum...The staff has been wonderful. They answer every question we have and show a sincere concern for our health and well being...The monitoring was a well-oiled machine. Hours were int he morning before work. Wait times were kept to a minimum...
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is standard. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum. There are encouraging pictures and quotes on the walls throughout. I appreciate the clinic is not filled with pictures of the babies they have helped conceive. The last thing most of us want if for other people's success to be shoved in our faces during this difficult time.
I cannot say enough kind words about Dr. Goodman. From day of this process she has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Our problem was very specific. Dr. Goodman did not sugar coat the news when she saw my diagnosis. She explained in detail the problems that we would face and the difficulty ahead. She also explained her treatment, success, and failures with previous patients with the same diagnosis. After the first cycle failed to produce any viable embryos she sat down with us and explained my condition was even more severe than she had anticipated. She was very honest that we could try again but there was no guarantee the results would change. Through out this entire process, I never felt any pressure from her to make decisions. She wanted us to take out time and feel comfortable with what we were deciding.
Ask questions. The more knowledge you have the more power you have and the easier it is for her to work with you in coming up with a treatment plan.
I suffer from stage 4 endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Because this diagnosis was not made until I was in my 30's, there is extensive damage to my ovaries. I was not a candidate for any treatment other than IVF. For both my cycles we have used the Ganarelix protocol. cycle 1 produce 14 eggs of which 12 fertilized but only 1 matured to blastocyst. We are using PGS screening and that 1 blastocyst was found to be missing a chromosome. After the unsuccessful first cycle the dosage of my meds was upped in the hope of producing viable embryos. The second cycle was more successful. We had 19 eggs and in the end were able to send 6 blastocyst samples to be screened with 4 coming back as genetically perfect. At this time we are in the process of begiing injections to let to our 1st transfer.
Tampa
The staff at the Brandon office [of The Reproductive Medicine Group] was amazing. Amy was the best. She was the US technician and the main person I communicated with for all of my checks. She remembered us when we came back for FET consultation. She's patient and thorough, and can answer questions as good, if not better than the doctors!...For Fresh IVF cycle with ICSI it cost about $11,000. Meds were approx $2400. For Frozen transfer, cost is about $4000, meds were appox $400
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable in the Brandon office. They become like family, as you see them so often! They truly seem invested in a positive outcome and cheer you along the way.
I felt as though Dr. Yeko was very thorough in his initial meeting with my husband and me. He walked us through all of the possibilities, our different options, numbers and percentages. I am very numbers and statistics driven, so I appreciated this approach. He did not force us into one decision over another (IUI vs IVF) but instead talked through the pros and cons of each, and the probability of success for us, given our situation. He spent as much time as we needed, and answered all of our questions and concerns relating to IVF. He did refer us to his staff when we had specific questions relating to my protocol (once it was assigned). We recently met with him again to talk about frozen transfer for baby 2, and he was again, very thorough. He anticipated questions I would have, before I even had a chance to ask them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
The staff at the Brandon office was amazing. Amy was the best. She was the US technician and the main person I communicated with for all of my checks. She remembered us when we came back for FET consultation. She's patient and thorough, and can answer questions as good, if not better than the doctors!
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko is clearly very knowledgeable in the area of RE and infertility. He was kind to my husband and to me, and never seemed to rush us through our consultation appointments. During our consultation, he provided statistics and probabilities for success for our given IF situation. I appreciate this approach, as I like data. But he was compassionate as well. I didn't feel like a number. He was dead on for my prescribed treatment, because not once did the nurses have to adjust my protocol. Everything went exactly as planned, to the date. He was not the doctor who actually performed the retrieval or transfer though. The transfer did result in a pregnancy and live birth and I received a kind note from Dr. Yeko congratulating us. I recently saw him again to prepare for FET. I did take him a minute to remember us, but once he reviewed my file, he seemed to remember.
He is not there to make the decision for you. He will present you your options, he will give you the data you need to make the decision on your best course of actions. But ultimately the decision is yours to make.
I stimmed with ganirelix and follistem, and triggered with lupron. They retrieved 19 eggs, 18 fertilized via ICSI, and 10 made it to day 5. I transferred 1 and frozen the remaining 9.
monitoring appts were first thing in the morning (7:15am). You were seen in the order you showed up, so I learned to get there a little before then. I never waited more than 20 mins.
Brandon
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses [at Repro Med Grp - Brandon]. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment...They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for...
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment.
Dr. Yeko explained my condition, my odds of getting pregnant, and all of my options in a very clear manner. I was very educated and informed about fertility treatments beforehand, so I didn't want anyone to sugarcoat things for me. I needed him to give it to me straight and he did that. But he was also VERY optimistic and gave me even more hope than what I had.
I was in love with them! They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for. They were wonderful at every step of the way.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
While I ended up getting pregnant on a natural cycle while taking a break from IUI, I was SO GRATEFUL to Dr. Yeko. After 5 failed IUIs and one IUI that resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he was diligent in determining why I only had one success and had a plan moving forward that did NOT require IVF though he answered all of my IVF questions as I was the one getting impatient. I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing. He remained very realistic and optimistic which was what I needed. It is worth mentioning that I have a friend who saw Dr. Yeko and she had really bad egg quality with the only solution being egg donation (she also got 2nd and 3rd donations) and she was very disappointed with Dr. Yeko's bedside manner in delivering this news to her. For my 2 years of secondary unexplained infertility, I felt Dr. Yeko was PERFECT, but based on her experience, he may not be great for those in more dire infertility situations.
Dr. Yeko will give you straight answers. If your situation is optimistic, he will be even more optimistic than you are! If your situation is not good, he is realistic and straight-forward.
for IUI I believe I went in on CD3 for a sonogram and to get my Femara Rx. On CD11, i went in for another sonogram to make sure I had at least one good follicle for release and they would tell me when I could take my HCG shot (at home) and schedule the IUI. The BEST part was that my husband could provide his sample at home and I could bring it to the lab a few hours before the IUI. This convenience was great for us. Of the 6 IUIs that I had, only two took place when I had follicles on my right side and one of those IUIs resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I was ready to move on to IVF (impatient), but Dr. Yeko pointed out that I may have a slight tube blockage on the left side (my dye test showed that my left side took much longer to clear the dye), so moving forward, he would treat me as if I had a blocked tube so we would only inseminate during cycles where I had follicles on the right side. My husband and I were very pleased with this course of action as something to try before moving forward with much more complicated and expensive treatments.
Luckily, my insurance covered unlimited IUIs. With insurance, I believe I paid about $200 for each IUI.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
When the transfer cycle is complete, we will be at an estimated $25,000 [at The Reproductive Medicine Group]...The clinic is clean and usually runs close to schedule. The office staff is nice and organized and quick to return calls. They have four offices conveniently located throughout Tampa and this comment goes for all of the offices...The [nurses] were very informative and quick to call back. Very organized and utilized an app portal which made it very easy to access my medical information, prescriptions, calendar, and instructions.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very honest and informative approach.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather and Renee )
The were very informative and quick to call back. Very organized and utilized an app portal which made it very easy to access my medical information, prescriptions, calendar, and instructions.
She was very knowledgeable and did not push unnecessary procedures on us. She remained positive but realistic when setting expectations. She knew with my PCOS that a fresh transfer would not be as successful so the decision to do frozen was made well ahead of time so we knew what to expect with the timeline.
Do your own research so you come prepared to ask a lot of questions. She is very informative but there is so much information to digest so it is best to go into it somewhat educated.
I started with 125 units of Gonal-F and one vial of Menopur for 4 days. I then continued that while adding in Cetrotide for 3 more nights. I then did 2 vials of Menopur with Cetrotide for 1 night and the following night was the trigger shot.
When the transfer cycle is complete, we will be at an estimated $25,000.
I have not done my embryo transfer yet but she will only transfer one.
Clearwater
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.
4 IUI, IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
They [Repro Med Grp] have several locations and are able to do procedures on the weekends as needed at one location. They have been as helpful and supportive as I could have expected. The required IVF class is an inconvenience for sure ans would be better done as an online module to make it more cost effective and convenient for all involved...I have seen the nurses and ladies in the office the most, they always remember me and are very sweet and encouraging each visit.
4 IUI, IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They have several locations and are able to do procedures on the weekends as needed at one location. They have been as helpful and supportive as I could have expected. The required IVF class is an inconvenience for sure ans would be better done as an online module to make it more cost effective and convenient for all involved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Heather is the IVF coordinator and has been very helpful and responsive to all questions regarding testing to get ready to start IVF.
Dr. Tarantino has been very personable in each visit. I have felt like he always is honest with his opinion and the statistics involved. I have felt pressured to do things "his way" at times, but when pushing back he has been receptive and supportive.
Ask questions, and be sure that one, you understand what he is recommending but also that you are comfortable with that plan or push back.
Already had tried clomid, so we switched to Letrozole/Femara rounds for medicated cycles. Had a ultrasound prior to starting meds, another one to check follicles and then Ovidrel shot followed by IUI 36 hours later. did 5 cycles, now moving to IVF. He recommended after the 4th try to switch, but insurance required a total of 6 prior to IVF.
I don't remember /know all of it without looking at the bills, my insurance covered 90% after Deductible.
Clearwater
Great clinic [Repro Medicine Group - Tampa] all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!...Every nurse that we met and our coordinator were all extremely pleasant and compassionate towards us....Unfortunately, we have to go with one of the most expensive options of IVF and our insurance doesn't cover most of it! I believe our projected cost is about 25K...He [Dr. Yeko] thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great clinic all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!
Dr. Yeko spent a lot of time with us and treated our situation as an individual case... not just a "typical" infertility issue. He did not sugar-coat my diagnosis, but encouraged us to try another option when the first one failed. He thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was very comforting and took his time going over our results and explaining everything with us. He treated us like an individual case, not a "typical infertility issue" and we felt confident in his recommendations and plan of action.
Let Dr. Yeko know your level of readiness and eagerness to have a baby. Once he knew how eager we were, he sped up the process for us!
My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF since my husband and I are so eager to have our first baby. I have another appointment this week to start the IVF process!
Dr. Yeko recommends eSET since my husband and I are "still young" (30 years old) and will have a high chance of success with eSET.
Tampa
This clinic [Reproductive Med Group] has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.... I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
This clinic has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.
There were always many people in the waiting room, no matter what time of day. I have waited more than an hour to be seen, I once even waited almost 2 hours because the nurse forgot to submit my paperwork, and the tec didn't know i was there
I was probably in that office a dozen times, I never saw the same person more than once. Multiple different nurses did my blood work, ultrasounds, IUI procedures.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I'm sure dr. Goodman is a wonderful doctor, but other than the consultation, I never want saw her for any three of my procedures. She was pretty dry, never cracked a smile, was not warm. It's a pretty emotional time for most couples, and she didn't really make our first experience comforting.
Not to expect much. They won't ever see her past the initial consultation anyway
Pretty cut-and-dry. I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
The office [The Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility... Lucinda is my favorite nurse. She remembers my story and is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The office is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility
He is very kind and listens to me
He was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF
He will listen to you so if you have questions, write them down and ask to speak to him
We have tried 3 rounds of IUI using Ferma and then a trigger shot. I have had a mature egg all 3 months and my husband also had good numbers. The procedures didn’t work. We will try my next cycle for the final time and then sit down with him and come up with a new plan if it doesn’t work
We only have to pay $65 for a copay when we go
Tampa
Everyone at the Clearwater office was very nice, although they kept getting confused about me proceeding without a partner. The Tampa office was extremely negative about me being single...I paid for the individual visits and all of the tests up front out of pocket, about $2000 without ever actually getting to an attempted cycle...They has trouble with me being single and once my test results indicated that it may be difficult they were even more unpleasant.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I would not recommend this clinic if you are a single mother by choice.
She was very dismissive and the clinic overall seemed to have a problem with me pursuing becoming a single mother by choice
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was very dismissive. Seemed more concerned about the clinics success rates than me as a patient. They might be fine if you don't have a complex situation, but I got the feeling that she was only interested in how much money she could get without jeopardizing success rates.
She will order every possible test up front and if the situation looks complex she will not be sympathetic or helpful.
Although most of my numbers looked good, since my AMH was low she did not want to even try a cycle w my eggs. Recommended going immediately to donor eggs.
We did not get this far
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
We're a two Mom family so we had to go to a fertility clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] to have a baby. I have PCOS so we knew that might complicate things. We also found my tubes were blocked the first time around so I had surgery to correct that. We then used letrozole for each IUI cycle. It took 4 tries to become pregnant with my son. The second time we also used letrozole and did IUI and I became pregnant on the first try!
2014 - 2017
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. McCormick was always very kind. She took the time to get to know me and my wife and made us feel like we were well cared for. I even ran into her when I was on maternity leave after my son was born and she knew exactly who we were.
Everyone on the nursing staff was kind and helpful.
Dr. McCormick was always extremely kind. We always understood her as she didn't just talk at us and use medical jargon. She made sure we were always on the same page with treatment and seemed to genuinely care.
Just that she always made us feel really comfortable.
We're a two Mom family so we had to go to a fertility clinic to have a baby. I have PCOS so we knew that might complicate things. We also found my tubes were blocked the first time around so I had surgery to correct that. We then used letrozole for each IUI cycle. It took 4 tries to become pregnant with my son. The second time we also used letrozole and did IUI and I became pregnant on the first try!
Thankfully, my insurance covered most of the cost. We spend a few thousand dollars the first time and a few hundred the second.
Clearwater
We were disappointed with the staff [Repro Med Group- S Tampa]. There were many times when we felt rushed by them or were sent from nurse to nurse to get a question answered....Our feelings were taken into account with our doctor. The nursing staff wasn't as considerate....The clinic was timely in getting blood work and ultrasounds back. They also were very caring during our retrieval and transfer at the surgery center.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We were disappointed with the staff. There were many times when we felt rushed by them or were sent from nurse to nurse to get a question answered. This can be tough to deal with when you're on the emotional IVF rollercoaster.
Dr. McCormick was compassionate which we appreciated. We were disappointed that our treatments were not more aggressive when we were unable to get to where we needed to be for the most successful transfer in our eyes. After we had a failed pregnancy we were saddened that she would not suggest trying anything different for a second round. We are not looking to seek out the same protocol and have found other doctors that are. Overall she was very kind throughout the process and took time to meet with us when we had questions or concerns.
Don't just find out what they can do. Find out what they will do when something isn't going according to plan.
We only had one embryo to transfer however had we had more we were told they would only want to transfer one to eliminate multiple births during a first round of IVF.
IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
When you are doing special services, sometimes there is a hiccup between the special services team and the IVF team. However the special services team will get it done. the results were worth the drive from Gainesville - we are now working on #2!...Cindy [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
He cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
Cindy is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
Good experience. He walked me through miscarrying twins (a month apart) with compassion and helped me figure out next steps when it was time.
The clinic may not be the most Luxurious in terms of furnishings but I felt like I received excellent care.
Tampa
I waited 2.5 hours for the first visit [at Reproductive Medicine Group] without any sort of apology. I was brought in and the first question was - why are you here? No one had bothered to read my medical records I had sent over from another state (and Doctor). We were rushed through and there was no acknowledgement of the failed IVF at a previous clinic. He didn't seem to care about anything.
Dirty, old, cramped
I waited 2.5 hours for the first visit without any sort of apology. I was brought in and the first question was - why are you here? No one had bothered to read my medical records I had sent over from another state (and Doctor). We were rushed through and there was no acknowledgement of the failed IVF at a previous clinic. He didn't seem to care about anything.
Some were rude, always running behind and seemed frazzled - even when I was the first patient of the day (still 15 min late). Very few instructions. Compared to my previous clinic it was horrible.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Horrible compared to the clinic I came from. No appointments were ever on time. No explaining was done - just verbal directions I had to record myself or try to remember. He wrote out the options with the percentages and just left the decision up to us. I feel like as the doctor he should be telling us what his recommendations are (IUI vs IVF) not just saying here are the stats you can decide.
Be prepared to wait, ask many questions, record everything yourself, and challenge the relaxed attitude if you want results
We tried IUI with Clomid. It failed.
IUI was $850 including drugs. The typical office visit was around $150 and the initial visit was $350
2005 - 2012
They [The Reproductive Medicine Group] have several clinic locations so that is a positive. When you arrive you will still have to wait a while so be prepared to do so....They [nurses] were warm and welcoming. Some were a little cold but that was a minority.... An appointment was made and it wasn't scheduled in the calander so I drove out there for nothing... Communication was good. Just don't be afraid to speak up for yourself if you don't agree with something say so.
2005 - 2012
Latino, Black or African-American
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Communication was good. Just don't be afraid to speak up for yourself if you don't agree with something say so. If you need to reevaluate something or look at other options say so. They have several clinic locations so that is a positive. When you arrive you will still have to wait a while so be prepared to do so. But don't be afraid to speak up. Many are helpful but one size doesn't always fit all when it comes to these situations. Most places are trial and error until they find out what works.
He would tell me what I needed to do vs listening to what I knew that needed to be done.
They were warm and welcoming. Some were a little cold but that was a minority.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He wasn't a very good listener. He was only telling me what he wanted to do vs what options I knew existed I had to argue with him to agree to the treatment plan that I thought would be best. He reluctantly agreed and my plan was less expensive and was successful.
Speak up for yourself, be your own advocate and do your research
Clomid- to get more eggs to be produced- unsuccessful Ovulation predictors/kits- helped times intercourse. That helped. Fibroid removal-to stop recurring miscarriages and help sustain pregnancies. Successfully got pregnant
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors [Dr. Goodman] once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.... Kind and helpful. The sonogram tech is awesome and will take time to answer questions. Definitely always checked in to make sure I was comfortable with the next treatment meds/steps. Felt lucky to have her as part of my care team.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.
She was very kind and seemed to truly have spent time reviewing our case from day one. It felt like she truly listened to be able to best work with us.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I felt very comfortable, she seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.
Schedule in advance when possible.
20k+
Definitely encouraged PGS testing and SET.
IVF, Donor Eggs
They [nurses] were informative, but sometimes hard to contact.... The billing part of this clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] does not seem to care about each individual circumstance. They did not want to listen to my situation and tried to tell me that my husband's specimen cryo had nothing to do with me.... He [Dr. Yeko] seems extremely busy, but in the time he spent with us he was very straightforward.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The billing part of this clinic does not seem to care about each individual circumstance. They did not want to listen to my situation and tried to tell me that my husband's specimen cryo had nothing to do with me.
He was straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the bush.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Phillips for donor coordination, and a whole team of ART nurses after that.)
They were informative, but sometimes hard to contact.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He seems extremely busy, but in the time he spent with us he was very straightforward. He flat out said he didn't want us wasting our money on my own eggs. I appreciated that. He is very informative. He explained the procedure from start to finish. The morning of transfer he came to me beforehand and told me I couldn't ask for better results with my embryos and was very encouraging.
He is very straightforward. If you need someone that is going to give. It to you how it is, then he's your guy.
About 12000
I agree with the single embryo transfer, but if this cycle doesn't work I may want to try 2.
Brandon
Noel [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive...I go to the South Tampa office and everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. From the front desk to the nurses to the ultrasound tech they all are really nice and helpful with any issues and with working around my schedule.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She is an amazing RE. She is down to earth and explains things in a very understanding way. She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Noel )
Noel always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive.
She is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood.
You won’t be disappointed.
So far around $4000
The office gives a great document regarding the potential dangers of multiple vs single and the risks with each one in an easily understandable way.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Weakness [for The Reproductive Medicine Group]: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response...He [Dr. Tarantino] has a strong preference for eSET...I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: years of experience, great suggestions. Weakness: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
DR T has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details. I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
Trust his advise.
He has a strong preference for eSET.
Clearwater
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.... Misplaced my insurance information... Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.
Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions. I only wish we saw her more and not the nurse
Very nice.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. McCormick was great. We just wish she was more involved with her patients instead of her nurses . You have to set an appointment to speak with her. Even email service is answered by the nurse
Tampa
Office staff [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault... He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Office staff is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault
He has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
He’s been honest with us from the start. Let us know our options with or without fertility treatment. He’s very encouraging and it makes this process much easier. I like that he gets excited about the treatment because he obviously believes he can help us grow our family!
2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them...The doctors, nurses and staff all knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were all so cute ncreduvly compasdionate and attentive.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Goodman is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. I trusted her completely. She could sometimes be blunt, but overall she truly cared about my experience and what was best for me. I trusted her expertise in the field- which was extensive.
Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them.