612 Medical Care Drive
South Tampa
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

Dr. Goodman has a heart of gold. She always talked to me like a friend. She always was aware of my facial expressions and could tell if I was not understanding something she was saying. Dr. Goodman always spoke in a soft gentle tone and would go over everything from the beginning each visit and ask if anything changed from visit to visit.... We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.... The nursing staff was amazing. Everyone showed compassion and concern for each patient. They all had a great connection and remembered everything about me and my treatment.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Go in with an open mind and all you knowledge of your past history, both for yourself, your spouse and both family sides. Dont be afraid to ask questions or to have questions written down for your first appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman sat and talked with me like a friend. She was very compassionate and considerate of my feeling and emotions. She always took time with me during my appointments and I never felt like she was rushing me.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be. When we were noticing the levels not being there she prescribed me progesterone vaginal injections for a daily basis and then she would continue to check my levels and monitoring of our little baby.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.
2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Yeko explained my condition, my odds of getting pregnant, and all of my options in a very clear manner. I was very educated and informed about fertility treatments beforehand, so I didn't want anyone to sugarcoat things for me. I needed him to give it to me straight and he did that. But he was also VERY optimistic and gave me even more hope than what I had...I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing...
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses [at Repro Med Grp - Brandon]. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment...They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for...
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
While I ended up getting pregnant on a natural cycle while taking a break from IUI, I was SO GRATEFUL to Dr. Yeko. After 5 failed IUIs and one IUI that resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he was diligent in determining why I only had one success and had a plan moving forward that did NOT require IVF though he answered all of my IVF questions as I was the one getting impatient. I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing. He remained very realistic and optimistic which was what I needed. It is worth mentioning that I have a friend who saw Dr. Yeko and she had really bad egg quality with the only solution being egg donation (she also got 2nd and 3rd donations) and she was very disappointed with Dr. Yeko's bedside manner in delivering this news to her. For my 2 years of secondary unexplained infertility, I felt Dr. Yeko was PERFECT, but based on her experience, he may not be great for those in more dire infertility situations.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko will give you straight answers. If your situation is optimistic, he will be even more optimistic than you are! If your situation is not good, he is realistic and straight-forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
for IUI I believe I went in on CD3 for a sonogram and to get my Femara Rx. On CD11, i went in for another sonogram to make sure I had at least one good follicle for release and they would tell me when I could take my HCG shot (at home) and schedule the IUI. The BEST part was that my husband could provide his sample at home and I could bring it to the lab a few hours before the IUI. This convenience was great for us. Of the 6 IUIs that I had, only two took place when I had follicles on my right side and one of those IUIs resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I was ready to move on to IVF (impatient), but Dr. Yeko pointed out that I may have a slight tube blockage on the left side (my dye test showed that my left side took much longer to clear the dye), so moving forward, he would treat me as if I had a blocked tube so we would only inseminate during cycles where I had follicles on the right side. My husband and I were very pleased with this course of action as something to try before moving forward with much more complicated and expensive treatments.
I was in love with them! They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for. They were wonderful at every step of the way.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Luckily, my insurance covered unlimited IUIs. With insurance, I believe I paid about $200 for each IUI.

2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Whynott is very personable, she made me feel at ease during my consult and during the procedure. I showed up with list of three pages of questions and she went through all of them patiently with me. I never felt like she was rushing me through the process or was annoyed with my follow up questions...[she] is very patient and has great bedside manner
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office staff is also very nice and they have a portal that is kept up to to date and actually answer questions timely when I post them in the portal...The costs for a single round of egg freezing was $9,500 and change. That included everything and one year of storage EXCEPT meds...They will also help coordinate the use of your eggs at another clinic should you move and want to use them at another clinic.
How was your experience with Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Whynott is very patient and has great bedside manner. She answers all of your questions without making you feel rushed. I am still undergoing the egg freezing process, so I have not gone through retrieval yet, but I feel very comfortable going through this process with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Come with a list of questions to the consult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Whynott is very personable, she made me feel at ease during my consult and during the procedure. I showed up with list of three pages of questions and she went through all of them patiently with me. I never felt like she was rushing me through the process or was annoyed with my follow up questions. She was very reassuring but was straight forward with her answers to my questions. The office staff is also very nice and they have a portal that is kept up to to date and actually answer questions timely when I post them in the portal.
Describe the protocols Rachel Whynott used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I do not have this information just yet. I just received my blood work and will be discussing this with her in the next week.
The nursing is really pleasant and helpful. They also respond quickly to messages through the portal.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
So, I think the clinic is good. They do use the most up to date methods and have a separate facility to store frozen eggs. They will also help coordinate the use of your eggs at another clinic should you move and want to use them at another clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Rachel Whynott's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Rachel Whynott
South Tampa

I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.... As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.
North Tampa

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] was very knowledgeable and did not push unnecessary procedures on us. She remained positive but realistic when setting expectations. She knew with my PCOS that a fresh transfer would not be as successful so the decision to do frozen was made well ahead of time so we knew what to expect with the timeline...Very honest and informative approach.
When the transfer cycle is complete, we will be at an estimated $25,000 [at The Reproductive Medicine Group]...The clinic is clean and usually runs close to schedule. The office staff is nice and organized and quick to return calls. They have four offices conveniently located throughout Tampa and this comment goes for all of the offices...The [nurses] were very informative and quick to call back. Very organized and utilized an app portal which made it very easy to access my medical information, prescriptions, calendar, and instructions.
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was very knowledgeable and did not push unnecessary procedures on us. She remained positive but realistic when setting expectations. She knew with my PCOS that a fresh transfer would not be as successful so the decision to do frozen was made well ahead of time so we knew what to expect with the timeline.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your own research so you come prepared to ask a lot of questions. She is very informative but there is so much information to digest so it is best to go into it somewhat educated.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Very honest and informative approach.
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I started with 125 units of Gonal-F and one vial of Menopur for 4 days. I then continued that while adding in Cetrotide for 3 more nights. I then did 2 vials of Menopur with Cetrotide for 1 night and the following night was the trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather and Renee )
The were very informative and quick to call back. Very organized and utilized an app portal which made it very easy to access my medical information, prescriptions, calendar, and instructions.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When the transfer cycle is complete, we will be at an estimated $25,000.
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have not done my embryo transfer yet but she will only transfer one.
Clearwater

Dr. Tarantino has been very personable in each visit. I have felt like he always is honest with his opinion and the statistics involved. I have felt pressured to do things "his way" at times, but when pushing back he has been receptive and supportive...lready had tried clomid, so we switched to Letrozole/Femara rounds for medicated cycles. Had a ultrasound prior to starting meds, another one to check follicles and then Ovidrel shot followed by IUI 36 hours later. did 5 cycles, now moving to IVF. He recommended after the 4th try to switch, but insurance required a total of 6 prior to IVF.
They [Repro Med Grp] have several locations and are able to do procedures on the weekends as needed at one location. They have been as helpful and supportive as I could have expected. The required IVF class is an inconvenience for sure ans would be better done as an online module to make it more cost effective and convenient for all involved...I have seen the nurses and ladies in the office the most, they always remember me and are very sweet and encouraging each visit.
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions, and be sure that one, you understand what he is recommending but also that you are comfortable with that plan or push back.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Already had tried clomid, so we switched to Letrozole/Femara rounds for medicated cycles. Had a ultrasound prior to starting meds, another one to check follicles and then Ovidrel shot followed by IUI 36 hours later. did 5 cycles, now moving to IVF. He recommended after the 4th try to switch, but insurance required a total of 6 prior to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Heather is the IVF coordinator and has been very helpful and responsive to all questions regarding testing to get ready to start IVF.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They have several locations and are able to do procedures on the weekends as needed at one location. They have been as helpful and supportive as I could have expected. The required IVF class is an inconvenience for sure ans would be better done as an online module to make it more cost effective and convenient for all involved.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I don't remember /know all of it without looking at the bills, my insurance covered 90% after Deductible.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr.T was always on time and explained/answered our questions. He will give as much information as you're interested in knowing or not knowing without overwhelming you with science or data. He let's the patient take the lead, that's helpful when you're deciding on a plan with complex options...Dr.T is great. He will provide as little or as much info as you want to know, he has great bedside manner...He's great, I'd recommend him to anyone seeking fertility care.
The appointments are timely. The [Reproductive Medicine Group] nursing staff are kind and efficient. They call you when requested without fail, the portal is a great resource. It's got all information in one place and that's incredibly helpful along the way with your journey...All the clinic staff are great, patient and thoughtful...Dr.T is great. He will provide as little or as much info as you want to know, he has great bedside manner.
He's great, I'd recommend him to anyone seeking fertility care.
For stimulation, after general workup. 2 weeks birthcontrol Menopur Follistim Granirelix Trigger with leupron and pregnyl Retrival
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy Perry)
All the clinic staff are great, patient and thoughtful.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The appointments are timely. The nursing staff are kind and efficient. They call you when requested without fail, the portal is a great resource. It's got all information in one place and that's incredibly helpful along the way with your journey.
Alot of money.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I don't have any comments. We only have one embryo to consider .
Clearwater

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood...She is down to earth... She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Noel [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive...I go to the South Tampa office and everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. From the front desk to the nurses to the ultrasound tech they all are really nice and helpful with any issues and with working around my schedule.
She is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood.
You won’t be disappointed.
She is an amazing RE. She is down to earth and explains things in a very understanding way. She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Noel )
Noel always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive.
So far around $4000
The office gives a great document regarding the potential dangers of multiple vs single and the risks with each one in an easily understandable way.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Yeko is amazing he gives me hope that one day I will become pregnant. Even though I have done many many cycles with him and no luck he still gives me hope.... Every 3 months I have to see Dr. Yeko and he is always so nice and knows what to do next.... I have been taking letrazal many time along with an HCG injection several times. Not every cycle was a positive ovulation. I did 1 IUI with him and was negative. I just did a cycle of clomid and had blood work
Never had a problem with this office location [The Reproductive Medicine Group]. The staff is very friendly and always so helpful. Every time I call they call me back in a timely manner. When I go and check out if the charge isn't correct they always fix it.... Every visit for a sono of my ovaries is $50, cost for medication $20-$50, HCG injections $99, IUI $1,500.... Dr. Yeko and his staff are all very friendly. If I call in or have any questions they always call me back when in a timely manner. Every 3 months I have to see Dr. Yeko and he is always so nice and knows what to do next.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Don't give up if it doesn't happen the first time keep going on faith that it will happen. I have done about 18 cycles with Dr. Yeko and I still keep hope alive.
I have been taking letrazal many time along with an HCG injection several times. Not every cycle was a positive ovulation. I did 1 IUI with him and was negative. I just did a cycle of clomid and had blood work and it was negative.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Never had a problem with this office location. The staff is very friendly and always so helpful. Every time I call they call me back in a timely manner. When I go and check out if the charge isn't correct they always fix it.

2015 - 2018, Successful
I felt like she [Dr. Goodman] understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.... She is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
I love the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group]. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.... She [Dr. Goodman] is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Relax and be calm. We aren't the only ones goong threw infertility.
I felt like she understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.
We have to do a lot of blood work. Then check egg quality as I am trying to be an egg donor as well as am ivf cycle. Then shots, then transfer and hopefully a positive test!
Very nice. Good personality.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love the clinic. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.
We really didn't speak on number of embryos to be transferred
North Tampa
He [Dr. Samuel Tarantino] was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF... We have tried 3 rounds of IUI using Ferma and then a trigger shot. I have had a mature egg all 3 months and my husband also had good numbers. The procedures didn’t work. We will try my next cycle for the final time and then sit down with him and come up with a new plan if it doesn’t work
The office [The Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility... Lucinda is my favorite nurse. She remembers my story and is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable
He was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF
He will listen to you so if you have questions, write them down and ask to speak to him
He is very kind and listens to me
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The office is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility
We only have to pay $65 for a copay when we go

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. McCormick was always extremely kind. We always understood her as she didn't just talk at us and use medical jargon. She made sure we were always on the same page with treatment and seemed to genuinely care.... She took the time to get to know me and my wife and made us feel like we were well cared for. I even ran into her when I was on maternity leave after my son was born and she knew exactly who we were.
We're a two Mom family so we had to go to a fertility clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] to have a baby. I have PCOS so we knew that might complicate things. We also found my tubes were blocked the first time around so I had surgery to correct that. We then used letrozole for each IUI cycle. It took 4 tries to become pregnant with my son. The second time we also used letrozole and did IUI and I became pregnant on the first try!
Just that she always made us feel really comfortable.
Dr. McCormick was always very kind. She took the time to get to know me and my wife and made us feel like we were well cared for. I even ran into her when I was on maternity leave after my son was born and she knew exactly who we were.
We're a two Mom family so we had to go to a fertility clinic to have a baby. I have PCOS so we knew that might complicate things. We also found my tubes were blocked the first time around so I had surgery to correct that. We then used letrozole for each IUI cycle. It took 4 tries to become pregnant with my son. The second time we also used letrozole and did IUI and I became pregnant on the first try!
Everyone on the nursing staff was kind and helpful.
Thankfully, my insurance covered most of the cost. We spend a few thousand dollars the first time and a few hundred the second.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Good experience. He walked me through miscarrying twins (a month apart) with compassion and helped me figure out next steps when it was time....He [Dr Tarantino] cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
When you are doing special services, sometimes there is a hiccup between the special services team and the IVF team. However the special services team will get it done. the results were worth the drive from Gainesville - we are now working on #2!...Cindy [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
The clinic may not be the most Luxurious in terms of furnishings but I felt like I received excellent care.
He cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
Cindy is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
North Tampa

She [Dr. Goodman] always takes her time to listen to me and never rushes me. She's very compassionate and very understanding. She also takes her time to explain in great details about my condition. And helps me meet my goals.... She is always so nice to me whenever I go see her, She explain things in great details and makes me very comfortable she takes her time time to listen to me and gives me great advice
The staff [Reproductive Med Group] is very quick to answer your questions. But sometimes they are very busy. Both the Tampa and Brandon offices are very clean. the office is doesn't really feel like a doctor's office it feels more like a home setting.... She is always so nice to me whenever I go see her, She explain things in great details and makes me very comfortable she takes her time time to listen to me and gives me great advice
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She always takes her time to listen to me and never rushes me. She's very compassionate and very understanding. She also takes her time to explain in great details about my condition. And helps me meet my goals.
Just breathe and and ask for clarification if you're new to this
We started/currently on metformin and progestrogen. We did an IUI one time and are considering doing it again
Absolutely wonderful and very kind and patient
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff is very quick to answer your questions. But sometimes they are very busy. Both the Tampa and Brandon offices are very clean. the office is doesn't really feel like a doctor's office it feels more like a home setting.
Very affordable with insurance
Brandon

I felt very comfortable, she [Sandy Goodman] seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.... She was very kind and seemed to truly have spent time reviewing our case from day one. It felt like she truly listened to be able to best work with us.... Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally,
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors [Dr. Goodman] once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.... Kind and helpful. The sonogram tech is awesome and will take time to answer questions. Definitely always checked in to make sure I was comfortable with the next treatment meds/steps. Felt lucky to have her as part of my care team.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I felt very comfortable, she seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.
Schedule in advance when possible.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.
20k+
Definitely encouraged PGS testing and SET.
Brandon
I enjoyed working with [Dr. Tarantino] because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo...has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details.
Weakness [for The Reproductive Medicine Group]: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response...He [Dr. Tarantino] has a strong preference for eSET...I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
DR T has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details. I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
Trust his advise.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: years of experience, great suggestions. Weakness: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response.
He has a strong preference for eSET.
2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr Goodman is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. I trusted her completely. She could sometimes be blunt, but overall she truly cared about my experience and what was best for me. I trusted her expertise in the field- which was extensive...Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them...knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them...The doctors, nurses and staff all knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were all so cute ncreduvly compasdionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
There was one time a nurse forgot to call in a prescription.
North Tampa

Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that... Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions....Dr. McCormick was great. We just wish she was more involved with her patients instead of her nurses . You have to set an appointment to speak with her. Even email service is answered by the nurse
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.... Misplaced my insurance information... Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that
Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions. I only wish we saw her more and not the nurse
Very nice.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.
Misplaced my insurance information
North Tampa
He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.... He’s been honest with us from the start. Let us know our options with or without fertility treatment. He’s very encouraging and it makes this process much easier. I like that he gets excited about the treatment because he obviously believes he can help us grow our family!
Office staff [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault... He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
He has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Office staff is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault

2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
[Dr. McCormick] was always up to date on everything that was going on. She personally had called me a couple times to speak to me about a cycle instead of the nurses...She knows that going through all this is very stressful and she would always take the time to ensure I understood everything and even gave me opinions before I made a decision...did prefer eSET but I did do one round of 2 embryos
I went to different clinics [for The Reproductive Medicine Group] depending on what was needed to be done or if it was closer to my house or to see dr McCormick. All of them are amazing...They communicate like no where else I have ever seen. I can’t think of a single weakness...Having a good nursing staff is key as well. In the long run you do end up spending most your time with them. When they are just as dedicated to you as the DR that means you have a great clinic.
Dr McCormick was always compassionate about seeing me and my treatments. She knows that going through all this is very stressful and she would always take the time to ensure I understood everything and even gave me opinions before I made a decision.
She makes you feel like a person instead of a number!! She understands how difficult this process is and will make sure you are very well taken care of. For me she felt like a sister by my side.
Dr Mccormick was always up to date on everything that was going on. She personally had called me a couple times to speak to me about a cycle instead of the nurses. I spent a few years with her and I never felt like a number. Even the other nurses and workers knew me and made me feel at home since I did spend a lot of time at the dr.
It’s been a couple years so I don’t remember everything but I do remember we were always changing things with each cycle until I would get pregnant.
I went to different clinics depending on what was needed to be done or if it was closer to my house or to see dr McCormick. All of them are amazing. To be 100% most them knew my name. There was times i had to go each day for weeks. Having a good nursing staff is key as well. In the long run you do end up spending most your time with them. When they are just as dedicated to you as the DR that means you have a great clinic.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They communicate like no where else I have ever seen. I can’t think of a single weakness. They have several ways they communicate and like I say when you have questions and concern or felt like you did something wrong taking a medication (anytime of the day) they were there for you.
At this point we have spent around 60,000 this includes all surgeries, Dr appointment, medications and all testing.
My Dr did prefer eSET but I did do one round of 2 embryos and she gave me at least a 5 minute lettuce on why I shouldn’t do it. But in the end it was our decision.
Clearwater
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us...I asked her after two failed transfers if I should go ahead and put two next time. I’m thankful she told me to put a Singleton in to reduce the likelihood of complications. They gave me more chances and I got a healthy baby out of that.
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it...They [nursing staff] were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there...Paid around 15,000 for IVF icsi genetic testing medication with insurance coverage...She [Dr. Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us
I would say it’s important to be patient. It’s not always 100% that it’s gonna work but they have the best intentions To get the results that you want
She was honest with me she kept me in the loop as to what was going on and what to expect. She was there to help me when I was disappointed and it didn’t work and she tried her best to give me the results I wanted
I did polyp surgery right before my first transfer I did a full retrieval of eggs out of those eggs I got four that were in good condition. I did three transfers the first two did not work. The last transfer was successful and ended in a successful pregnancy. I also did Icsi when they were making my embryos
They were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Definitely go with your gut if you feel something is wrong with the situation Then look for another clinic that will fit your needs best. The office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it

2013 - 2018, Successful
I think because he [Dr. Timothy Yeko] has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.... I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.... I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle. That was very heartbreaking to go through and I would have liked that someone would have warned me about that. Either way I got a beautiful son out of this process. Thank you.
To ask questions on what if scenarios.
I think because he has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.
I was started on a very low protocol which he didn’t think I would become pregnant in and I did.
All the nurses were very kind.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.
The majority was paid through my insurance. My portion for he overall experience may have been around 6,000
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.
2011 - 2014, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Yoko] was very open and realistic while still remaining optimistic. His strength is that he is very honest. It was very good to have someone we trusted doing our procedures even if we were not successful.... The clinic was great. They worked very well together. We never had any problems. They all seemed to work together to get the best results. Their strength include the friendliness of the staff and how well organized they are. Their communication is also exceptional.
The clinic [Reproductive Med Group] was great. They worked very well together. We never had any problems. They all seemed to work together to get the best results. Their strength include the friendliness of the staff and how well organized they are. Their communication is also exceptional.... He [Dr. Yoko] was very open and realistic while still remaining optimistic. His strength is that he is very honest. It was very good to have someone we trusted doing our procedures even if we were not successful
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He was very open and realistic while still remaining optimistic. His strength is that he is very honest. It was very good to have someone we trusted doing our procedures even if we were not successful.
Remain open minded to all options.
He was very kind and empathetic but remained realistic in his approach.
I don’t remember much other than icsi being a main part I f our IVF each time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
They were amazing. They felt like family to us. We were so happy with them.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I believe IVF was about 9000 and medication around 3000 per cycle.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I wish we would’ve had more than two transferred. It should be left up to the patient

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr McCormick is fantastic! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very knowledgable and explains things in a clear understandable way. Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor.... During first cycle there were no eggs and the during the second cycle the eggs were still not being produced so the mefication was increased which eneded producing 24 eggs for retrival.
All of my experience has been positive. Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office [Reproductive Medicine Group] no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.... Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly.
Dr McCormick is fantastic! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very knowledgable and explains things in a clear understandable way. Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor. She was very thorough and clear with the process and our options. I cannot stress enough how thoughtful and kind Dr. McCormick is which is greatly needed during a sensitive and uncertain time.
To be patient with the process as it is a long road for many.
Due to the care given to us as patients. She made sure we understood everything and kept as up to date with everything.
During first cycle there were no eggs and the during the second cycle the eggs were still not being produced so the mefication was increased which eneded producing 24 eggs for retrival. First transfer did not take so a scratch was done which caused a positive pregnancy but ended in a misscarieg
Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly. We were provided with all of the information we needed to have an effective treatment plan and we conceived on our first IUI treatment! I highly suggest anyone having fertility issues come here. Dr. McCormick was wonderful.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
All of my experience has been positive. Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.
Approximately $40,000 which so far covered 2 cycles, 1 egg retrieval. 2 egg tranfers and medication
Clearwater

Dr. Goodman and the entire staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been.
The biggest streght of the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. ... Courtney was just one nurse I worked with in scheduling my procedures and ensuring paper work was done properly. The who A.R.T. staff was amazing!!! The patience they have is unbelievable. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without them, especially when taking my injections.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was very patient and personal when it came to handling the IVF process on an emotional level. When I explained my concerns from my past infertility doctor that was very negative we talked about the support that I personally needed to be successful. Also, she understand that I was still mourning the loss of my father and adjusted my appointments and treatment to not overwhelm me during my time of mourning.
She is sweet and kind, make sure you pay full attention and ask all the questions needed. She has your best interest at heart even when you disagree with her.
Dr. Goodman and the entire staff did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been. I am going in for a embryo transfer in the next few weeks to complete this process with Dr. Goodman and hope to get those "positive" results.
Dr. Goodman ensured that my cycle and medication revolved around other medical appointments I was involved in (dental work). She made sure I knew that IVF was a choice, not a requirement and when it came to deciding how many embryos to transfer, she made sure I understood that my health came first and the safety of the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Jackson)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest streght of the clinic as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. The only weakness I can think of is the location. Though the center was convenient for me, I know for my husband it became a 40 min drive at times since it is located in a high traffic area.
My Egg Retrieval including freezing the embryo and their end of genetic test was around $12,200. My fee for genetics testing (portion done by outside company) was about $900.00. My injections for egg retrieval were about $1,300. My injections for transfer were about $400-$500. And my transfer (which will take place in a few weeks) was a little under 5K, like $4,700.
I wanted to transfer at least 2 embryo, but due to my high success rate Dr. Goodman felt 1 embryo would be best to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. Especially if that 1 embryo split! I was so focused on not having to do another transfer I didn't care about the risk, she reminded me that health comes first and she would see me through this process no matter what!