612 Medical Care Drive
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field...I saw Dr Goodman a few times prior to beginning the IUI process. Once the process started with baseline sonograms, follow up sonograms, and insemination I saw the nurse. I've had 1 IUI so far and was unsuccessful. 2 of the months that I went for my baseline sonogram I was placed on hold due to having a large ovarian cyst.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices [of The Reproductive Medicine Group]. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations...Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask as many questions as you can to familiarize yourself with the process. Research ahead of time using evidence based research articles
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Progesterone to induce my cycle. Baseline sonogram. If no ovarian cyst then I was put on provera or premetrium 2.5mg. I was then brought back for follicular measurement. My first sonogram my follicle was 9mm, 2nd was 11mm, 3rd was 13mm, 4th was 20mm. Once I reached 20mm, I was given a trigger shot to inject that night. I went back 36 hours later and was inseminated. I was unsuccessful. Yesterday I went back for a baseline sonogram and I have a &gt;4 cm cyst. Therefore this month will be a rest month
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Sonograms were $155 and not covered by insurance. IUI was less than $200. Trigger shot was $100. My copay was $50.

2013 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman was compassionate during my failed cycles and miscarriages and ready with hugs throughout the process. She always took the time to answer my questions and explain upcoming procedures. ... Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. ... Dr. Goodman strongly advises single embryo transfer after PGS testing. She is wary of multiple embryo transfer because of the risks for the mother and babies. ...
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses [The Reproductive Medicine Group] even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics ...The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is knowledgeable, up to date on current research, and compassionate. She treated my husband with respect and listened to our concerns. She sometimes appeared rushed and I felt like we were given more priority as patients once we moved from IUI to IVF.
Come with questions ready and be willing to ask anything that’s weighing on you. Dr. Goodman is very direct and doesn’t sugar coat anything. I see this as a positive but it’s good to know ahead of time.
Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. IUI: Femara + trigger shot, 5 cycles and the last two my husband was advised to lengthen his abstinence period because of a low sperm count. No pregnancies resulted from any cycles. IVF cycle 1: Follistem, Ganarelix shots, PGS testing on all embryos. Miscarried at 8-9 weeks, second embryo transfer was unsuccessful. IVF cycle 2: follistem, Ganarelix, Dual trigger shot and higher doses of Follistem to increase eggs. I was also advised to begin taking DHEA and Co Q10 90 days before this cycle to improve my egg quality. Only 1 embryo tested normal and it was a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. IVF cycle 3 beginning soon, after completion of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to remove endometriosis
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
What I mostly appreciated was their communication. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to take calls during the day but they would leave voicemails with my permission and also utilize a patient portal to get me information. The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics
IUI was around $800. Egg retrieval for a frozen cycle with ICSI was about $12K. Injections for egg retrieval were between $4K-$5K and transfer of a frozen embryo was around $4200 with transfer medications costing around $800. PGS testing costs varied as our clinic used two different companies during the time we did our first two cycles of IVF but it was between $700–$2000.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When my second embryo transfer didn’t work, I didn’t receive a call to know the results until I tried calling. I didn’t hear back until 5:30 that day. One time a prescription wasn’t ordered by a nurse. I was able to call the after hours number and it was taken care of immediately.
North Tampa
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to [at Reproductive Medicine Group- Brandon]. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
First of all not having any coverage for the procedure she was very thorough in getting our options. We didn't have much money to try different options. She informed us the best bet would be Ivf. I had a different friend who was at a different clinic go through her process and the process failed her. Dr. Goodman helped me understand how we would go step by step and the benefits vs the risk. I never felt rushed or uninformed. She was not the doctor that was on during egg retrival but she was the doctor that placed the egg back. That day was very emotional. Out of 7 eggs retrived we only had one that made it through genetic testing. It was our one shot. I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor to complete the transfer. I cried, she hugged me and it just felt right.
Be direct with her and she will be the same with you.
everytime I met with the Dr I was greeted warmly and never felt rushed during my appointment. Things were explained clearly and I felt at ease during each step of the process. The hug I received when I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time will forever stick with me
She put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
There were many different nurses I worked with. Each encounter was a positive experience and I was always able to get answers quickly
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It was always first thing in the morning first come first serve. Some days were busier than others but it seems like the clinic tried to spread us out so it was not a cattle call situation
All in it was about $25,000 5k of it I opted for for genetic testing, so it could have been less. And that is with medication cost included. I would opt to genetic test again. 4 of 5 of my eggs did not pass the genetic marker test
They were very unfront with their eSET stats and reasoning behind it. Every person that goes theough their practice has to attend a mandatory meeting about the why behind it and the benefits
2013 - 2016, Successful
Investment Banker
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.... The nurses were always so friendly. I had several breakdowns in office and they were always so comforting. Several of them had gone through fertility treatments themselves.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman always made me feel like i had a voice in what we were doing. She answered my questions thoroughly and made sure I understood. She was there for my first ultrasound confirming my pregnancy and gave me a hug and a what to expect book. I received follow up hand written notes from her after my care was complete. The only negative is that sometimes I had to wait a while to get called back for my appointment. But i understand that sometimes doctors have to step away for a time sensitive procedure with another patient.
Be open and honest with her about how you feel each step of the way so that she can help you through it. It’s easy to overanalyze everything that’s happening and doubt the process, but she knows what she’s doing and can help ease your mind.
I feel as though Dr. Goodman cared about how I felt through the process. I have received several heartfelt letters from her in the mail as well, congratulating me on the births of my children.
My first round of IVF we used a basic protocol for unexplained infertility (don’t recall the name). We decided not to do ICSI because there was no indication that it would be needed. After retrieval, only one of the 17ish egg retrieved fertilized. That one embryo was not replicating cells like it should have. I went in on transfer date and had the 2 celled embryo transferred because we had gone that far in the process already. They left that decision up to me. I ended up not getting pregnant, no real surprise there. They changed my protocol for the second cycle and I had to do Lipton shots in the morning and evening. They monitored me closely for overstimulation. They did icsi and assisted hatching and I got 7 good quality 5 day embryos. I transferred 2 AA embryos (my choice and insistence) and froze the other 5. I used crinone suppository progesterone until 11-12 weeks. I had a healthy twin pregnancy.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.
I was lucky to have insurance coverage, so once I met my $1800 out of pocket maximum, all costs were covered. I was going to have a frozen embryo transfer done in 2016 and it would have been $4000 plus medications. I ended up getting pregnant on my own the cycle before.
I had to sign off that I was declining a single embryo transfer and wanted a multiple transfer. I had to acknowledge that there was a good chance of a twin pregnancy and the risks involved. I think they do things a little differently now though- 4 years later.

2005 - 2012, Successful
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try.... Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
In my experience, the nursing staff at RMG is one of the best bar none. For every treatment and every appointment, each staff, from the receptionist to the billing person to the study coordinator to the nurses drawing blood everyday, were so genuine and compassionate. They were truly our angels.... I can’t think of any weaknesses for the RMG clinics. I have been to two of the offices and both staff at each of the offices were absolutely wonderful. The clinics were clean and organized, and the staff were very helpful and reassuring during each step of the way.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try. After a couple years of treatments with medication and then a failed IUI attempt, my husband and I decided to take a break and pray that it would happen naturally since there was no explanation for our infertility. Dr Yeko was very supportive of that, and I continued to see him yearly for my annual checkups. It was after my annual checkup in 2010 that he approached me about possibly being a good candidate for an IVF double-blind study. Throughout the process of the study and during the IVF treatments, Dr Yeko was fabulous. He showed exemplary compassion for us which made our experience wonderful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I would say to be open and honest and to be patient. Infertility is very draining and emotional for a couple who has spent years trying to conceive. Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I was fortunate to be a part of a double-blind study for the hormone injections for IVF back in 2010. I was seeing Dr Yeko for my annuals in between fertility treatments and it was after one of these annual visits that he stopped me in the hallway of their Brandon office and asked me if I was interested in the study. He said that he believed I would qualify for it. Of course I took him up on the offer and began working with them as a part of the study. He knew how many years my husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck, and it meant the world to me that he would bring the study up to me. Needless to say, I was a perfect candidate. 3 months later, I had the IVF transfer and 9 months later our greatest blessing was born. It’s been over 7 years now, and we will forever be grateful for Dr Yeko and the staff at RMG for allowing us the opportunity to become parents.
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
After our initial consultation, I had a due test done to check if my tubes were blocked and my husband’s sperm was checked. It was discovered that my tubes were in fact blocked so I had surgery done to have them unblocked, which was successful. We tried to conceive after that with no luck. We then tried about 6 rounds of using medication only, like Clomid. We were still unsuccessful. Our next step is as to try IUI. Due to my husband being disabled and not being able to work, we were only able to do one cycle of IUI due to the cost. We started a cycle and then we found out that the eggs for that cycle were on the side where one of my tubes had become blocked again. So we had to stop that cycle. The next month we tried again. This time the eggs were on the correct side so we proceeded with the IUI. Unfortunately, that was unsuccessful, as well. We then took a break for a year or two and just prayed that it would happen naturally for us. Then in 2010, Dr Yeko told me about an IVF study that they were participating in and thought I would be a great candidate for it. Our prayers had been answered! Even knowing that we were only allowed to do one cycle and only two embryos would be transferred, we were onboard with it. The treatment took, and 9 months later we were blessed with our beautiful, healthy son!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The majority of my treatments and medications were covered under my insurance so it was just co-pays that we had to pay. When we did the IUI cycle, we had to come out of pocket about $750. It was because of this that we only did o e round. Then the IVF procedure was part of a double-blind study so we were only responsible for the medications and the co-pays. The actual IVF procedure was covered by the study.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I don’t have any comments. Since my transfer was part of a study, only two embryos were allowed to be transferred. He did discuss with us the option of freezing some embryos; however, other than the two that were transferred, we didn’t have any viable embryos that would have survived the freezing.
Timothy Yeko
2013 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Tarantino] really took the time to explain everything. He also explained each process and how it will would work. I would recommend him to any friends or family going through infertility. He shows great compassion and lets me know that I’m going to have a baby!... We started using Ferma 2.5 and Ovidrel shot. We have had 2 IUI’s and we didn’t become pregnant with either IUI. Just going to see what we should do next.
Just be patient when trying to get through on the phone [with Reproductive Med Group]. If a tech can’t answer your questions.Please always ask for the nurse to answer your questions. The stuff is always working, but can always take time to answer and questions or concerns you have. The nurses explain in great detail in emails they responses to.... Consultant $285 x2 , two dye test $2700 and sonograms 5 at $775 and lab work it cost of 5,000 etc that we have spent.
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He really took the time to explain everything. He also explained each process and how it will would work. I would recommend him to any friends or family going through infertility. He shows great compassion and lets me know that I’m going to have a baby!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Just listen to him and he is very knowledgeable and he’s been doing this for many years. Just trust him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. He came up with a plan and let me know what we have to do. He always listens to my concerns I had.
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather, Jennifer and Nicole )
I have talked to Heather a few times through email and phone calls and she has been wonderful. She explains everything everything and listens to all my questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Just be patient when trying to get through on the phone. If a tech can’t answer your questions.Please always ask for the nurse to answer your questions. The stuff is always working, but can always take time to answer and questions or concerns you have. The nurses explain in great detail in emails they responses to.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I leave it up to the doctor what is best. He knows what works and doesn’t work.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Just that I was scheduled have a IUI and wasn’t canceled. I got a phone call on when was I coming in for the procedure. The other office had canceled it and didn’t let the other office know.
Samuel Tarantino

2006 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman is very knowledgable - she thoroughly explains the process and gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Even when things went in a different direction that we wanted, she was standing beside us, holding our hand, and giving us information about next steps. It was such a good experience working with her. I highly recommend her as a doctor...She was very understanding.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort...The nursing staff was exceptional - very kind and compassionate. It was such a warm atmosphere in the office every time!
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is certainly the best doctor to have through this process. She understands the frustration that any patient may have with the process and gives us the opportunity to ask questions and learn about all of the options that are on the table. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Goodman was very understanding. She walked us through all of the steps and gave us time to thoroughly understand the options as we moved through the process. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort.
North Tampa
Dr. T [Tarantino] is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options. We have been able to make informed decisions and always feel like we are supported... During our IVF we used the antagonist protocol. After PGS testing none of our embryos were compatible with life... The only weakness in the clinic [Reproductive Med Group] is that it takes them a while to return phone calls. I am dealing with the special services department
I love everything about this clinic [Reproductive Med Group]... The only weakness in the clinic is that it takes them a while to return phone calls. I am dealing with the special services department and won't hear back for days. Other than that we are very happy with all the services that we recieve... Dr. T [Tarantino] is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options.
Dr. T is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options. We have been able to make informed decisions and always feel like we are supported
He is the best.
I love everything about this clinic
Dr. T will only transfer 1