612 Medical Care Drive
South Tampa
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.... As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.
North Tampa

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] was very knowledgeable and did not push unnecessary procedures on us. She remained positive but realistic when setting expectations. She knew with my PCOS that a fresh transfer would not be as successful so the decision to do frozen was made well ahead of time so we knew what to expect with the timeline...Very honest and informative approach.
When the transfer cycle is complete, we will be at an estimated $25,000 [at The Reproductive Medicine Group]...The clinic is clean and usually runs close to schedule. The office staff is nice and organized and quick to return calls. They have four offices conveniently located throughout Tampa and this comment goes for all of the offices...The [nurses] were very informative and quick to call back. Very organized and utilized an app portal which made it very easy to access my medical information, prescriptions, calendar, and instructions.
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was very knowledgeable and did not push unnecessary procedures on us. She remained positive but realistic when setting expectations. She knew with my PCOS that a fresh transfer would not be as successful so the decision to do frozen was made well ahead of time so we knew what to expect with the timeline.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your own research so you come prepared to ask a lot of questions. She is very informative but there is so much information to digest so it is best to go into it somewhat educated.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Very honest and informative approach.
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I started with 125 units of Gonal-F and one vial of Menopur for 4 days. I then continued that while adding in Cetrotide for 3 more nights. I then did 2 vials of Menopur with Cetrotide for 1 night and the following night was the trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather and Renee )
The were very informative and quick to call back. Very organized and utilized an app portal which made it very easy to access my medical information, prescriptions, calendar, and instructions.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When the transfer cycle is complete, we will be at an estimated $25,000.
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have not done my embryo transfer yet but she will only transfer one.
Clearwater

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood...She is down to earth... She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Noel [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive...I go to the South Tampa office and everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. From the front desk to the nurses to the ultrasound tech they all are really nice and helpful with any issues and with working around my schedule.
She is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood.
You won’t be disappointed.
She is an amazing RE. She is down to earth and explains things in a very understanding way. She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Noel )
Noel always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive.
So far around $4000
The office gives a great document regarding the potential dangers of multiple vs single and the risks with each one in an easily understandable way.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Yeko is amazing he gives me hope that one day I will become pregnant. Even though I have done many many cycles with him and no luck he still gives me hope.... Every 3 months I have to see Dr. Yeko and he is always so nice and knows what to do next.... I have been taking letrazal many time along with an HCG injection several times. Not every cycle was a positive ovulation. I did 1 IUI with him and was negative. I just did a cycle of clomid and had blood work
Never had a problem with this office location [The Reproductive Medicine Group]. The staff is very friendly and always so helpful. Every time I call they call me back in a timely manner. When I go and check out if the charge isn't correct they always fix it.... Every visit for a sono of my ovaries is $50, cost for medication $20-$50, HCG injections $99, IUI $1,500.... Dr. Yeko and his staff are all very friendly. If I call in or have any questions they always call me back when in a timely manner. Every 3 months I have to see Dr. Yeko and he is always so nice and knows what to do next.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Don't give up if it doesn't happen the first time keep going on faith that it will happen. I have done about 18 cycles with Dr. Yeko and I still keep hope alive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I have been taking letrazal many time along with an HCG injection several times. Not every cycle was a positive ovulation. I did 1 IUI with him and was negative. I just did a cycle of clomid and had blood work and it was negative.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Never had a problem with this office location. The staff is very friendly and always so helpful. Every time I call they call me back in a timely manner. When I go and check out if the charge isn't correct they always fix it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.

2015 - 2018, Successful
I felt like she [Dr. Goodman] understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.... She is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
I love the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group]. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.... She [Dr. Goodman] is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Relax and be calm. We aren't the only ones goong threw infertility.
I felt like she understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.
We have to do a lot of blood work. Then check egg quality as I am trying to be an egg donor as well as am ivf cycle. Then shots, then transfer and hopefully a positive test!
Very nice. Good personality.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love the clinic. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.
We really didn't speak on number of embryos to be transferred
North Tampa
He [Dr. Samuel Tarantino] was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF... We have tried 3 rounds of IUI using Ferma and then a trigger shot. I have had a mature egg all 3 months and my husband also had good numbers. The procedures didn’t work. We will try my next cycle for the final time and then sit down with him and come up with a new plan if it doesn’t work
The office [The Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility... Lucinda is my favorite nurse. She remembers my story and is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He will listen to you so if you have questions, write them down and ask to speak to him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is very kind and listens to me
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The office is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We only have to pay $65 for a copay when we go
North Tampa

I felt very comfortable, she [Sandy Goodman] seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.... She was very kind and seemed to truly have spent time reviewing our case from day one. It felt like she truly listened to be able to best work with us.... Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally,
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors [Dr. Goodman] once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.... Kind and helpful. The sonogram tech is awesome and will take time to answer questions. Definitely always checked in to make sure I was comfortable with the next treatment meds/steps. Felt lucky to have her as part of my care team.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I felt very comfortable, she seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.
Schedule in advance when possible.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.
20k+
Definitely encouraged PGS testing and SET.
Brandon
I enjoyed working with [Dr. Tarantino] because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo...has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details.
Weakness [for The Reproductive Medicine Group]: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response...He [Dr. Tarantino] has a strong preference for eSET...I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
DR T has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details. I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
Trust his advise.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: years of experience, great suggestions. Weakness: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
He has a strong preference for eSET.
Clearwater

Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that... Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions....Dr. McCormick was great. We just wish she was more involved with her patients instead of her nurses . You have to set an appointment to speak with her. Even email service is answered by the nurse
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.... Misplaced my insurance information... Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that
Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions. I only wish we saw her more and not the nurse
Very nice.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Misplaced my insurance information
North Tampa
He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.... He’s been honest with us from the start. Let us know our options with or without fertility treatment. He’s very encouraging and it makes this process much easier. I like that he gets excited about the treatment because he obviously believes he can help us grow our family!
Office staff [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault... He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
He has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Office staff is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault
Clearwater
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us...I asked her after two failed transfers if I should go ahead and put two next time. I’m thankful she told me to put a Singleton in to reduce the likelihood of complications. They gave me more chances and I got a healthy baby out of that.
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it...They [nursing staff] were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there...Paid around 15,000 for IVF icsi genetic testing medication with insurance coverage...She [Dr. Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us
I would say it’s important to be patient. It’s not always 100% that it’s gonna work but they have the best intentions To get the results that you want
She was honest with me she kept me in the loop as to what was going on and what to expect. She was there to help me when I was disappointed and it didn’t work and she tried her best to give me the results I wanted
I did polyp surgery right before my first transfer I did a full retrieval of eggs out of those eggs I got four that were in good condition. I did three transfers the first two did not work. The last transfer was successful and ended in a successful pregnancy. I also did Icsi when they were making my embryos
They were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Definitely go with your gut if you feel something is wrong with the situation Then look for another clinic that will fit your needs best. The office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it

2013 - 2018, Successful
I think because he [Dr. Timothy Yeko] has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.... I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.... I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle. That was very heartbreaking to go through and I would have liked that someone would have warned me about that. Either way I got a beautiful son out of this process. Thank you.
To ask questions on what if scenarios.
I think because he has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.
I was started on a very low protocol which he didn’t think I would become pregnant in and I did.
All the nurses were very kind.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.
The majority was paid through my insurance. My portion for he overall experience may have been around 6,000
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr McCormick is fantastic! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very knowledgable and explains things in a clear understandable way. Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor.... During first cycle there were no eggs and the during the second cycle the eggs were still not being produced so the mefication was increased which eneded producing 24 eggs for retrival.
All of my experience has been positive. Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office [Reproductive Medicine Group] no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.... Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly.
Dr McCormick is fantastic! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very knowledgable and explains things in a clear understandable way. Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor. She was very thorough and clear with the process and our options. I cannot stress enough how thoughtful and kind Dr. McCormick is which is greatly needed during a sensitive and uncertain time.
To be patient with the process as it is a long road for many.
Due to the care given to us as patients. She made sure we understood everything and kept as up to date with everything.
During first cycle there were no eggs and the during the second cycle the eggs were still not being produced so the mefication was increased which eneded producing 24 eggs for retrival. First transfer did not take so a scratch was done which caused a positive pregnancy but ended in a misscarieg
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly. We were provided with all of the information we needed to have an effective treatment plan and we conceived on our first IUI treatment! I highly suggest anyone having fertility issues come here. Dr. McCormick was wonderful.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
All of my experience has been positive. Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.
Approximately $40,000 which so far covered 2 cycles, 1 egg retrieval. 2 egg tranfers and medication
Clearwater

Dr. Goodman and the entire staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been.
The biggest streght of the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. ... Courtney was just one nurse I worked with in scheduling my procedures and ensuring paper work was done properly. The who A.R.T. staff was amazing!!! The patience they have is unbelievable. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without them, especially when taking my injections.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was very patient and personal when it came to handling the IVF process on an emotional level. When I explained my concerns from my past infertility doctor that was very negative we talked about the support that I personally needed to be successful. Also, she understand that I was still mourning the loss of my father and adjusted my appointments and treatment to not overwhelm me during my time of mourning.
She is sweet and kind, make sure you pay full attention and ask all the questions needed. She has your best interest at heart even when you disagree with her.
Dr. Goodman and the entire staff did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been. I am going in for a embryo transfer in the next few weeks to complete this process with Dr. Goodman and hope to get those "positive" results.
Dr. Goodman ensured that my cycle and medication revolved around other medical appointments I was involved in (dental work). She made sure I knew that IVF was a choice, not a requirement and when it came to deciding how many embryos to transfer, she made sure I understood that my health came first and the safety of the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Jackson)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest streght of the clinic as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. The only weakness I can think of is the location. Though the center was convenient for me, I know for my husband it became a 40 min drive at times since it is located in a high traffic area.
My Egg Retrieval including freezing the embryo and their end of genetic test was around $12,200. My fee for genetics testing (portion done by outside company) was about $900.00. My injections for egg retrieval were about $1,300. My injections for transfer were about $400-$500. And my transfer (which will take place in a few weeks) was a little under 5K, like $4,700.
I wanted to transfer at least 2 embryo, but due to my high success rate Dr. Goodman felt 1 embryo would be best to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. Especially if that 1 embryo split! I was so focused on not having to do another transfer I didn't care about the risk, she reminded me that health comes first and she would see me through this process no matter what!

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field...I saw Dr Goodman a few times prior to beginning the IUI process. Once the process started with baseline sonograms, follow up sonograms, and insemination I saw the nurse. I've had 1 IUI so far and was unsuccessful. 2 of the months that I went for my baseline sonogram I was placed on hold due to having a large ovarian cyst.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices [of The Reproductive Medicine Group]. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations...Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask as many questions as you can to familiarize yourself with the process. Research ahead of time using evidence based research articles
Progesterone to induce my cycle. Baseline sonogram. If no ovarian cyst then I was put on provera or premetrium 2.5mg. I was then brought back for follicular measurement. My first sonogram my follicle was 9mm, 2nd was 11mm, 3rd was 13mm, 4th was 20mm. Once I reached 20mm, I was given a trigger shot to inject that night. I went back 36 hours later and was inseminated. I was unsuccessful. Yesterday I went back for a baseline sonogram and I have a &gt;4 cm cyst. Therefore this month will be a rest month
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations
Sonograms were $155 and not covered by insurance. IUI was less than $200. Trigger shot was $100. My copay was $50.

2013 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman was compassionate during my failed cycles and miscarriages and ready with hugs throughout the process. She always took the time to answer my questions and explain upcoming procedures. ... Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. ... Dr. Goodman strongly advises single embryo transfer after PGS testing. She is wary of multiple embryo transfer because of the risks for the mother and babies. ...
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses [The Reproductive Medicine Group] even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics ...The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is knowledgeable, up to date on current research, and compassionate. She treated my husband with respect and listened to our concerns. She sometimes appeared rushed and I felt like we were given more priority as patients once we moved from IUI to IVF.
Come with questions ready and be willing to ask anything that’s weighing on you. Dr. Goodman is very direct and doesn’t sugar coat anything. I see this as a positive but it’s good to know ahead of time.
Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. IUI: Femara + trigger shot, 5 cycles and the last two my husband was advised to lengthen his abstinence period because of a low sperm count. No pregnancies resulted from any cycles. IVF cycle 1: Follistem, Ganarelix shots, PGS testing on all embryos. Miscarried at 8-9 weeks, second embryo transfer was unsuccessful. IVF cycle 2: follistem, Ganarelix, Dual trigger shot and higher doses of Follistem to increase eggs. I was also advised to begin taking DHEA and Co Q10 90 days before this cycle to improve my egg quality. Only 1 embryo tested normal and it was a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. IVF cycle 3 beginning soon, after completion of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to remove endometriosis
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
What I mostly appreciated was their communication. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to take calls during the day but they would leave voicemails with my permission and also utilize a patient portal to get me information. The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics
IUI was around $800. Egg retrieval for a frozen cycle with ICSI was about $12K. Injections for egg retrieval were between $4K-$5K and transfer of a frozen embryo was around $4200 with transfer medications costing around $800. PGS testing costs varied as our clinic used two different companies during the time we did our first two cycles of IVF but it was between $700–$2000.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When my second embryo transfer didn’t work, I didn’t receive a call to know the results until I tried calling. I didn’t hear back until 5:30 that day. One time a prescription wasn’t ordered by a nurse. I was able to call the after hours number and it was taken care of immediately.
2013 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Tarantino] really took the time to explain everything. He also explained each process and how it will would work. I would recommend him to any friends or family going through infertility. He shows great compassion and lets me know that I’m going to have a baby!... We started using Ferma 2.5 and Ovidrel shot. We have had 2 IUI’s and we didn’t become pregnant with either IUI. Just going to see what we should do next.
Just be patient when trying to get through on the phone [with Reproductive Med Group]. If a tech can’t answer your questions.Please always ask for the nurse to answer your questions. The stuff is always working, but can always take time to answer and questions or concerns you have. The nurses explain in great detail in emails they responses to.... Consultant $285 x2 , two dye test $2700 and sonograms 5 at $775 and lab work it cost of 5,000 etc that we have spent.
He really took the time to explain everything. He also explained each process and how it will would work. I would recommend him to any friends or family going through infertility. He shows great compassion and lets me know that I’m going to have a baby!
Just listen to him and he is very knowledgeable and he’s been doing this for many years. Just trust him!
He took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. He came up with a plan and let me know what we have to do. He always listens to my concerns I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather, Jennifer and Nicole )
I have talked to Heather a few times through email and phone calls and she has been wonderful. She explains everything everything and listens to all my questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Just be patient when trying to get through on the phone. If a tech can’t answer your questions.Please always ask for the nurse to answer your questions. The stuff is always working, but can always take time to answer and questions or concerns you have. The nurses explain in great detail in emails they responses to.
I leave it up to the doctor what is best. He knows what works and doesn’t work.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Just that I was scheduled have a IUI and wasn’t canceled. I got a phone call on when was I coming in for the procedure. The other office had canceled it and didn’t let the other office know.
Clearwater
Dr. T [Tarantino] is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options. We have been able to make informed decisions and always feel like we are supported... During our IVF we used the antagonist protocol. After PGS testing none of our embryos were compatible with life... The only weakness in the clinic [Reproductive Med Group] is that it takes them a while to return phone calls. I am dealing with the special services department
I love everything about this clinic [Reproductive Med Group]... The only weakness in the clinic is that it takes them a while to return phone calls. I am dealing with the special services department and won't hear back for days. Other than that we are very happy with all the services that we recieve... Dr. T [Tarantino] is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options.
Dr. T is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options. We have been able to make informed decisions and always feel like we are supported
He is the best.
I love everything about this clinic
Dr. T will only transfer 1
Clearwater

My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF...Dr. Yeko spent a lot of time with us and treated our situation as an individual case... not just a "typical" infertility issue. He did not sugar-coat my diagnosis, but encouraged us to try another option when the first one failed. He thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
Great clinic [Repro Medicine Group - Tampa] all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!...Every nurse that we met and our coordinator were all extremely pleasant and compassionate towards us....Unfortunately, we have to go with one of the most expensive options of IVF and our insurance doesn't cover most of it! I believe our projected cost is about 25K...He [Dr. Yeko] thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was very comforting and took his time going over our results and explaining everything with us. He treated us like an individual case, not a "typical infertility issue" and we felt confident in his recommendations and plan of action.
Let Dr. Yeko know your level of readiness and eagerness to have a baby. Once he knew how eager we were, he sped up the process for us!
My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF since my husband and I are so eager to have our first baby. I have another appointment this week to start the IVF process!
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great clinic all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Dr. Yeko recommends eSET since my husband and I are "still young" (30 years old) and will have a high chance of success with eSET.
North Tampa

The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is a good communicator-he provided an overwhelming amount of information, but he made notes and diagrams for me to take home to give me chance to process everything. My two consults with him have not seemed hurried and he gave me a chance to ask questions. I have not encountered him at my ultrasound appointments or by five IUIs. I have been told that at least some patients with another doctor at this practice were seen, even briefly, by her doctor every visit, whether it was an ultrasound or the IUI. I do not know whether or not I would be more successful if Dr Yeko "popped in" for every ultrasound and performed all my IUIs, but it might help a new patient when choosing a doctor.
Bring a friend to your consults-I did that after going to my initial consult and I was so overwhelmed by all the information. I brought my best friend and my mom to the second consult and it was helpful to have extra ears and them to ask questions I did not think of.
Dr Yeko talked to me, not at me. He took time for our consults; I did not feel like they were rushed.
Prior to switching to Dr Yeko, I had a HSG, multiple blood panels, saline sonogram and a laproscopic tube study; all results were within norms for my age. I had six IUI cycles with clomid and HcG injections to stimulate ovulation with two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After the sixth IUI without a viable pregnancy, I decided that a new doctor might be the change I needed. I switched to Dr Yeko. He reviewed my treatment course to that point, explained IVF as an option, and ordered an additional blood panel, karyotyping for genetic problems, and prescribed femara instead of clomid. Those tests were also normal. I had three IUIs with this course without a positive preganacy test. I had a follow up consult with him at this point where he reviewed IVF but also stated that based on all the information we had, I was "normal, but unlucky." Some women might not like that assessment, but I appreciated the candor and knowing that there wasn't a medical impediment to me successfully conceiving. Based on me being "normal," he told me it would not be unreasonable to continue with IUI "at least a few more times" if I was not ready to advance to IVF. I elected to continue with IUI and he ordered an increase to my femara and a therapeutic HSG to make sure my tubes were patent for my next attempts. I have had another two IUIs without a positive test and plan to have my sixth IUI under Dr Yeko's care (12th overall) next month.
The staff is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have been to the South and North Tampa offices and both are pleasant, clean, organized, and parking is ample. The South Tampa office is housed in an old, drab medical building next to Memorial Hospital, but their office suites are updated and comfortable. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, even when I once mistook my appointment time and arrived late.
Consults cost me $60 (specialist copay). Each ultrasound is $155, each IUI is $200, my mail order HcG injection is $100, and a pharmacy discount card gets me my femara for $12 at WalMArt. I order my specimens from Xytex. They cost just over $1000 each, including shipping and taxes. None is covered by insurance. My insurance did cover my bloodwork and therapuetic HSG.
not applicable

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. McCormick was thoughtful, kind, soft spoken, and really willing to listen to me and my concerns instead of sort of talking over me or treating me as if I didn't have any idea what I was talking about, as I feel a lot of doctors in this profession do. I really enjoyed working with her. And it did feel more like a partnership, which was awesome...Since my tests came back okay I wanted to try the IUIs a few times with no fertility drugs and just timing my ovulation. I could tell that she wasn't super hopeful about option, but she agreed.
I had a hard time getting anyone [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] to listen to me about the uterine lining issue I experienced. Given my successful results once I was no longer on the clomid, I believe it was a big issue for me and I had a hard time getting someone to care or listen (this was primarily techs or nurses I was dealing with at this point). they also didn't inform me of the risks of taking the medication over prolonged periods, which I wish had been explained.
I would say that I think she really tried to work with you and listen to you, so if you have a concern or an idea, to bring it up to her.
I wasn't always thrilled with her staff, as sometimes they felt dismissive. But Dr. McCormick herself was always very thoughtful in her approach, she felt like she was really listening to you as an individual, not just a generic female fertility patient. She also allowed me to make choices for my care that were not necessarily her first choice, but she was willing to honor what I felt would be best (and as it turned out, I was right in my case).
In my case, our issue was male factor infertility. My test results all came back okay so our first plan of action was to try IUI. Dr. McCormick said I could try without any fertility drugs and just time my cycle, or, as she was recommending, we could use clomid, etc., for a better result. She was definitely in favor of this option, so I agreed to try that. We had four cycles of clomid/IUI that were failures. From what I could tell, the clomid made me push out extra eggs but thinned out my uterine lining so much that nothing could implant. I can't say 100% what the problem but I believe that was it. So Dr. McCormick was going to recommend we try another type of drug, but I was reluctant to do that. Since my tests came back okay I wanted to try the IUIs a few times with no fertility drugs and just timing my ovulation. I could tell that she wasn't super hopeful about option, but she agreed. I really respected that she listened to my concerns and allowed me to pursue what I thought was best for me. And that first IUI without any fertility drugs resulted in my first child! It was so wonderful. When it came time to try for a sibling, I re-took all the fertility tests and things came back okay, so I again told her I would like to try IUI with no fertility drugs, since that worked last time. She agreed, and the first try was successful again and resulted in my second child! So thankful to them, because without them I wouldn't have this beautiful family.
The nurse who performed the actual IUI was very nice, although it was pretty painful every time but one. The staff at the North Tampa office were all very welcoming and nice. Some of the staff at the Clearwater office could be pretty dismissive. In particular was a technician who would perform the ultrasounds to see how many eggs were maturing, but I believe she no longer works there. The people in the front office were generally pretty friendly and nice to deal with it. There was a male technician who worked in the lab there in the office who was a little rude to me. It's just tough in that situation because you're so stressed and worried, and this is the thing you want more than anything else in the world, so when someone is less than kind, it stings.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Overall, the clinics are nice and the staff is friendly, particularly at the north Tampa office. At times I found some members of the staff to be dismissive or impatient, and that can be unpleasant. but overall they were professional and kind.
Almost all of my testing was covered by insurance. Then they carefully explained the costs of the procedures to me, which were not covered. It was very clear.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I had a hard time getting anyone to listen to me about the uterine lining issue I experienced. Given my successful results once I was no longer on the clomid, I believe it was a big issue for me and I had a hard time getting someone to care or listen (this was primarily techs or nurses I was dealing with at this point). they also didn't inform me of the risks of taking the medication over prolonged periods, which I wish had been explained.
Clearwater

Dr. Tarantino has been very personable in each visit. I have felt like he always is honest with his opinion and the statistics involved. I have felt pressured to do things "his way" at times, but when pushing back he has been receptive and supportive...lready had tried clomid, so we switched to Letrozole/Femara rounds for medicated cycles. Had a ultrasound prior to starting meds, another one to check follicles and then Ovidrel shot followed by IUI 36 hours later. did 5 cycles, now moving to IVF. He recommended after the 4th try to switch, but insurance required a total of 6 prior to IVF.
They [Repro Med Grp] have several locations and are able to do procedures on the weekends as needed at one location. They have been as helpful and supportive as I could have expected. The required IVF class is an inconvenience for sure ans would be better done as an online module to make it more cost effective and convenient for all involved...I have seen the nurses and ladies in the office the most, they always remember me and are very sweet and encouraging each visit.
Ask questions, and be sure that one, you understand what he is recommending but also that you are comfortable with that plan or push back.
Already had tried clomid, so we switched to Letrozole/Femara rounds for medicated cycles. Had a ultrasound prior to starting meds, another one to check follicles and then Ovidrel shot followed by IUI 36 hours later. did 5 cycles, now moving to IVF. He recommended after the 4th try to switch, but insurance required a total of 6 prior to IVF.
Heather is the IVF coordinator and has been very helpful and responsive to all questions regarding testing to get ready to start IVF.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They have several locations and are able to do procedures on the weekends as needed at one location. They have been as helpful and supportive as I could have expected. The required IVF class is an inconvenience for sure ans would be better done as an online module to make it more cost effective and convenient for all involved.
I don't remember /know all of it without looking at the bills, my insurance covered 90% after Deductible.

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr. McCormick was always extremely kind. We always understood her as she didn't just talk at us and use medical jargon. She made sure we were always on the same page with treatment and seemed to genuinely care.... She took the time to get to know me and my wife and made us feel like we were well cared for. I even ran into her when I was on maternity leave after my son was born and she knew exactly who we were.
We're a two Mom family so we had to go to a fertility clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] to have a baby. I have PCOS so we knew that might complicate things. We also found my tubes were blocked the first time around so I had surgery to correct that. We then used letrozole for each IUI cycle. It took 4 tries to become pregnant with my son. The second time we also used letrozole and did IUI and I became pregnant on the first try!
Just that she always made us feel really comfortable.
Dr. McCormick was always very kind. She took the time to get to know me and my wife and made us feel like we were well cared for. I even ran into her when I was on maternity leave after my son was born and she knew exactly who we were.
We're a two Mom family so we had to go to a fertility clinic to have a baby. I have PCOS so we knew that might complicate things. We also found my tubes were blocked the first time around so I had surgery to correct that. We then used letrozole for each IUI cycle. It took 4 tries to become pregnant with my son. The second time we also used letrozole and did IUI and I became pregnant on the first try!
Everyone on the nursing staff was kind and helpful.
Thankfully, my insurance covered most of the cost. We spend a few thousand dollars the first time and a few hundred the second.
Clearwater
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to [at Reproductive Medicine Group- Brandon]. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
First of all not having any coverage for the procedure she was very thorough in getting our options. We didn't have much money to try different options. She informed us the best bet would be Ivf. I had a different friend who was at a different clinic go through her process and the process failed her. Dr. Goodman helped me understand how we would go step by step and the benefits vs the risk. I never felt rushed or uninformed. She was not the doctor that was on during egg retrival but she was the doctor that placed the egg back. That day was very emotional. Out of 7 eggs retrived we only had one that made it through genetic testing. It was our one shot. I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor to complete the transfer. I cried, she hugged me and it just felt right.
Be direct with her and she will be the same with you.
everytime I met with the Dr I was greeted warmly and never felt rushed during my appointment. Things were explained clearly and I felt at ease during each step of the process. The hug I received when I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time will forever stick with me
She put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
There were many different nurses I worked with. Each encounter was a positive experience and I was always able to get answers quickly
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It was always first thing in the morning first come first serve. Some days were busier than others but it seems like the clinic tried to spread us out so it was not a cattle call situation
All in it was about $25,000 5k of it I opted for for genetic testing, so it could have been less. And that is with medication cost included. I would opt to genetic test again. 4 of 5 of my eggs did not pass the genetic marker test
They were very unfront with their eSET stats and reasoning behind it. Every person that goes theough their practice has to attend a mandatory meeting about the why behind it and the benefits

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
From day of this process she [Dr. Goodman] has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff...
The clinic is standard [at Repro Med Grp - N Tampa]. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum...The staff has been wonderful. They answer every question we have and show a sincere concern for our health and well being...The monitoring was a well-oiled machine. Hours were int he morning before work. Wait times were kept to a minimum...
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Our problem was very specific. Dr. Goodman did not sugar coat the news when she saw my diagnosis. She explained in detail the problems that we would face and the difficulty ahead. She also explained her treatment, success, and failures with previous patients with the same diagnosis. After the first cycle failed to produce any viable embryos she sat down with us and explained my condition was even more severe than she had anticipated. She was very honest that we could try again but there was no guarantee the results would change. Through out this entire process, I never felt any pressure from her to make decisions. She wanted us to take out time and feel comfortable with what we were deciding.
Ask questions. The more knowledge you have the more power you have and the easier it is for her to work with you in coming up with a treatment plan.
I cannot say enough kind words about Dr. Goodman. From day of this process she has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff.
I suffer from stage 4 endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Because this diagnosis was not made until I was in my 30's, there is extensive damage to my ovaries. I was not a candidate for any treatment other than IVF. For both my cycles we have used the Ganarelix protocol. cycle 1 produce 14 eggs of which 12 fertilized but only 1 matured to blastocyst. We are using PGS screening and that 1 blastocyst was found to be missing a chromosome. After the unsuccessful first cycle the dosage of my meds was upped in the hope of producing viable embryos. The second cycle was more successful. We had 19 eggs and in the end were able to send 6 blastocyst samples to be screened with 4 coming back as genetically perfect. At this time we are in the process of begiing injections to let to our 1st transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is standard. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum. There are encouraging pictures and quotes on the walls throughout. I appreciate the clinic is not filled with pictures of the babies they have helped conceive. The last thing most of us want if for other people's success to be shoved in our faces during this difficult time.