612 Medical Care Drive
South Tampa
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

Dr. Goodman has a heart of gold. She always talked to me like a friend. She always was aware of my facial expressions and could tell if I was not understanding something she was saying. Dr. Goodman always spoke in a soft gentle tone and would go over everything from the beginning each visit and ask if anything changed from visit to visit.... We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.... The nursing staff was amazing. Everyone showed compassion and concern for each patient. They all had a great connection and remembered everything about me and my treatment.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Go in with an open mind and all you knowledge of your past history, both for yourself, your spouse and both family sides. Dont be afraid to ask questions or to have questions written down for your first appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman sat and talked with me like a friend. She was very compassionate and considerate of my feeling and emotions. She always took time with me during my appointments and I never felt like she was rushing me.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be. When we were noticing the levels not being there she prescribed me progesterone vaginal injections for a daily basis and then she would continue to check my levels and monitoring of our little baby.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Good experience. He walked me through miscarrying twins (a month apart) with compassion and helped me figure out next steps when it was time....He [Dr Tarantino] cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
When you are doing special services, sometimes there is a hiccup between the special services team and the IVF team. However the special services team will get it done. the results were worth the drive from Gainesville - we are now working on #2!...Cindy [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
The clinic may not be the most Luxurious in terms of furnishings but I felt like I received excellent care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
Cindy is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
Samuel Tarantino
2013 - 2016, Successful
Investment Banker
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.... The nurses were always so friendly. I had several breakdowns in office and they were always so comforting. Several of them had gone through fertility treatments themselves.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman always made me feel like i had a voice in what we were doing. She answered my questions thoroughly and made sure I understood. She was there for my first ultrasound confirming my pregnancy and gave me a hug and a what to expect book. I received follow up hand written notes from her after my care was complete. The only negative is that sometimes I had to wait a while to get called back for my appointment. But i understand that sometimes doctors have to step away for a time sensitive procedure with another patient.
Be open and honest with her about how you feel each step of the way so that she can help you through it. It’s easy to overanalyze everything that’s happening and doubt the process, but she knows what she’s doing and can help ease your mind.
I feel as though Dr. Goodman cared about how I felt through the process. I have received several heartfelt letters from her in the mail as well, congratulating me on the births of my children.
My first round of IVF we used a basic protocol for unexplained infertility (don’t recall the name). We decided not to do ICSI because there was no indication that it would be needed. After retrieval, only one of the 17ish egg retrieved fertilized. That one embryo was not replicating cells like it should have. I went in on transfer date and had the 2 celled embryo transferred because we had gone that far in the process already. They left that decision up to me. I ended up not getting pregnant, no real surprise there. They changed my protocol for the second cycle and I had to do Lipton shots in the morning and evening. They monitored me closely for overstimulation. They did icsi and assisted hatching and I got 7 good quality 5 day embryos. I transferred 2 AA embryos (my choice and insistence) and froze the other 5. I used crinone suppository progesterone until 11-12 weeks. I had a healthy twin pregnancy.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I was lucky to have insurance coverage, so once I met my $1800 out of pocket maximum, all costs were covered. I was going to have a frozen embryo transfer done in 2016 and it would have been $4000 plus medications. I ended up getting pregnant on my own the cycle before.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I had to sign off that I was declining a single embryo transfer and wanted a multiple transfer. I had to acknowledge that there was a good chance of a twin pregnancy and the risks involved. I think they do things a little differently now though- 4 years later.
2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Yeko explained my condition, my odds of getting pregnant, and all of my options in a very clear manner. I was very educated and informed about fertility treatments beforehand, so I didn't want anyone to sugarcoat things for me. I needed him to give it to me straight and he did that. But he was also VERY optimistic and gave me even more hope than what I had...I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing...
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses [at Repro Med Grp - Brandon]. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment...They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for...
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
While I ended up getting pregnant on a natural cycle while taking a break from IUI, I was SO GRATEFUL to Dr. Yeko. After 5 failed IUIs and one IUI that resulted in a chemical pregnancy, he was diligent in determining why I only had one success and had a plan moving forward that did NOT require IVF though he answered all of my IVF questions as I was the one getting impatient. I felt I could trust him because he was not pushing me to do the most expensive thing. He remained very realistic and optimistic which was what I needed. It is worth mentioning that I have a friend who saw Dr. Yeko and she had really bad egg quality with the only solution being egg donation (she also got 2nd and 3rd donations) and she was very disappointed with Dr. Yeko's bedside manner in delivering this news to her. For my 2 years of secondary unexplained infertility, I felt Dr. Yeko was PERFECT, but based on her experience, he may not be great for those in more dire infertility situations.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko will give you straight answers. If your situation is optimistic, he will be even more optimistic than you are! If your situation is not good, he is realistic and straight-forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
for IUI I believe I went in on CD3 for a sonogram and to get my Femara Rx. On CD11, i went in for another sonogram to make sure I had at least one good follicle for release and they would tell me when I could take my HCG shot (at home) and schedule the IUI. The BEST part was that my husband could provide his sample at home and I could bring it to the lab a few hours before the IUI. This convenience was great for us. Of the 6 IUIs that I had, only two took place when I had follicles on my right side and one of those IUIs resulted in a chemical pregnancy. I was ready to move on to IVF (impatient), but Dr. Yeko pointed out that I may have a slight tube blockage on the left side (my dye test showed that my left side took much longer to clear the dye), so moving forward, he would treat me as if I had a blocked tube so we would only inseminate during cycles where I had follicles on the right side. My husband and I were very pleased with this course of action as something to try before moving forward with much more complicated and expensive treatments.
I was in love with them! They were all so kind and knowledgeable. For the actual inseminations, I typically requested that Kristin be my nurse. She was very experienced and SO SO positive. She actually made the experience pleasant. All staff were excellent when I called with questions and all were willing to work with me on anything I asked for. They were wonderful at every step of the way.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses. They were all kind and compassionate and knowledgeable. I never had problems with billing and never had to wait very long at my appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Luckily, my insurance covered unlimited IUIs. With insurance, I believe I paid about $200 for each IUI.
2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr Goodman is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. I trusted her completely. She could sometimes be blunt, but overall she truly cared about my experience and what was best for me. I trusted her expertise in the field- which was extensive...Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them...knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them...The doctors, nurses and staff all knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were all so cute ncreduvly compasdionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
There was one time a nurse forgot to call in a prescription.
2011 - 2014, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Yoko] was very open and realistic while still remaining optimistic. His strength is that he is very honest. It was very good to have someone we trusted doing our procedures even if we were not successful.... The clinic was great. They worked very well together. We never had any problems. They all seemed to work together to get the best results. Their strength include the friendliness of the staff and how well organized they are. Their communication is also exceptional.
The clinic [Reproductive Med Group] was great. They worked very well together. We never had any problems. They all seemed to work together to get the best results. Their strength include the friendliness of the staff and how well organized they are. Their communication is also exceptional.... He [Dr. Yoko] was very open and realistic while still remaining optimistic. His strength is that he is very honest. It was very good to have someone we trusted doing our procedures even if we were not successful
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He was very open and realistic while still remaining optimistic. His strength is that he is very honest. It was very good to have someone we trusted doing our procedures even if we were not successful.
Remain open minded to all options.
He was very kind and empathetic but remained realistic in his approach.
I don’t remember much other than icsi being a main part I f our IVF each time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
They were amazing. They felt like family to us. We were so happy with them.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I believe IVF was about 9000 and medication around 3000 per cycle.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I wish we would’ve had more than two transferred. It should be left up to the patient

2005 - 2012, Successful
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try.... Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
In my experience, the nursing staff at RMG is one of the best bar none. For every treatment and every appointment, each staff, from the receptionist to the billing person to the study coordinator to the nurses drawing blood everyday, were so genuine and compassionate. They were truly our angels.... I can’t think of any weaknesses for the RMG clinics. I have been to two of the offices and both staff at each of the offices were absolutely wonderful. The clinics were clean and organized, and the staff were very helpful and reassuring during each step of the way.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try. After a couple years of treatments with medication and then a failed IUI attempt, my husband and I decided to take a break and pray that it would happen naturally since there was no explanation for our infertility. Dr Yeko was very supportive of that, and I continued to see him yearly for my annual checkups. It was after my annual checkup in 2010 that he approached me about possibly being a good candidate for an IVF double-blind study. Throughout the process of the study and during the IVF treatments, Dr Yeko was fabulous. He showed exemplary compassion for us which made our experience wonderful.
I would say to be open and honest and to be patient. Infertility is very draining and emotional for a couple who has spent years trying to conceive. Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
I was fortunate to be a part of a double-blind study for the hormone injections for IVF back in 2010. I was seeing Dr Yeko for my annuals in between fertility treatments and it was after one of these annual visits that he stopped me in the hallway of their Brandon office and asked me if I was interested in the study. He said that he believed I would qualify for it. Of course I took him up on the offer and began working with them as a part of the study. He knew how many years my husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck, and it meant the world to me that he would bring the study up to me. Needless to say, I was a perfect candidate. 3 months later, I had the IVF transfer and 9 months later our greatest blessing was born. It’s been over 7 years now, and we will forever be grateful for Dr Yeko and the staff at RMG for allowing us the opportunity to become parents.
After our initial consultation, I had a due test done to check if my tubes were blocked and my husband’s sperm was checked. It was discovered that my tubes were in fact blocked so I had surgery done to have them unblocked, which was successful. We tried to conceive after that with no luck. We then tried about 6 rounds of using medication only, like Clomid. We were still unsuccessful. Our next step is as to try IUI. Due to my husband being disabled and not being able to work, we were only able to do one cycle of IUI due to the cost. We started a cycle and then we found out that the eggs for that cycle were on the side where one of my tubes had become blocked again. So we had to stop that cycle. The next month we tried again. This time the eggs were on the correct side so we proceeded with the IUI. Unfortunately, that was unsuccessful, as well. We then took a break for a year or two and just prayed that it would happen naturally for us. Then in 2010, Dr Yeko told me about an IVF study that they were participating in and thought I would be a great candidate for it. Our prayers had been answered! Even knowing that we were only allowed to do one cycle and only two embryos would be transferred, we were onboard with it. The treatment took, and 9 months later we were blessed with our beautiful, healthy son!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The majority of my treatments and medications were covered under my insurance so it was just co-pays that we had to pay. When we did the IUI cycle, we had to come out of pocket about $750. It was because of this that we only did o e round. Then the IVF procedure was part of a double-blind study so we were only responsible for the medications and the co-pays. The actual IVF procedure was covered by the study.
I don’t have any comments. Since my transfer was part of a study, only two embryos were allowed to be transferred. He did discuss with us the option of freezing some embryos; however, other than the two that were transferred, we didn’t have any viable embryos that would have survived the freezing.

2006 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman is very knowledgable - she thoroughly explains the process and gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Even when things went in a different direction that we wanted, she was standing beside us, holding our hand, and giving us information about next steps. It was such a good experience working with her. I highly recommend her as a doctor...She was very understanding.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort...The nursing staff was exceptional - very kind and compassionate. It was such a warm atmosphere in the office every time!
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is certainly the best doctor to have through this process. She understands the frustration that any patient may have with the process and gives us the opportunity to ask questions and learn about all of the options that are on the table. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Goodman was very understanding. She walked us through all of the steps and gave us time to thoroughly understand the options as we moved through the process. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort.