612 Medical Care Drive
South Tampa
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.... As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.
North Tampa

she [Dr. Goodman] was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line. ... I was left in the dark most of the time. Often times i felt rushed to even ask questions. If I asked a question sometimes it felt like i should already know the answer to it. Nothing in my protocol changed from the 2 times I did IVF with her even though the first time didnt work at all.
The billing department [Reproductive Medicine Group] is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly. ... wait times can be long when seeing the doctor but the wait time for ultrasound and bloodwork were reasonable. Communication from the ART coordinators were good. Also the surgery staff were always quite nice. The only thing i would change is the communication from the doctor and nurses overall were lacking.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your homework and go elsewhere.
she was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line.
strength was that they were all very nice. A weakness was that they were not informative unless i asked specific questions.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have 2 cycles covered under insurance so I am not sure, but I know they tried to overbill me for everything and I still paid out of pocket costs.
I was urged to do eSET however it didnt matter because I only ever got 1 embryo to make it to blastocyst
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The billing department is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly.
North Tampa
She [Dr. Goodman] was very good in the office but was hard to get reach on the phone. She has a pretty serious personality so if you like a doctor with a sense of humor she may not be the one for you, but she is thorough... We had specific meds left over from a previous cycle we wanted to use and she worked with that. Looking back i’m Not sure if that was the best thing for us or if she felt we were pushing her that way. I wish she would have given us more professional advice.
I love, love that they [Repro Med Group] have your protocol typed up step by step with dates of US/bloodwork written in. This is so helpful as it is hard to remember everything at these appointments. On the other hand, communication was not the best. It took a while for staff to get back with me when i called asking a question. I’m not sure if that was on the doctor’s end or the staff’s end.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was very good in the office but was hard to get reach on the phone. She has a pretty serious personality so if you like a doctor with a sense of humor she may not be the one for you, but she is thorough
Make sure to keep following up yourself.
She answered all questions and told us the odds of conceiving with our own eggs at my age. Good bed side manner
For the most part the nursing staff was very good. I remember one being slightly off but i only saw her once.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love, love that they have your protocol typed up step by step with dates of US/bloodwork written in. This is so helpful as it is hard to remember everything at these appointments. On the other hand, communication was not the best. It took a while for staff to get back with me when i called asking a question. I’m not sure if that was on the doctor’s end or the staff’s end.
US/Bloodwork - $350 each time. IUI - $395
No, she said max was 2
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I had a reaction to POI and it took a week for staff to get back with me concerning instructions.
North Tampa
I have gone through 3 cycles [with Dr. Betsy McCormick] and we’ve only been able to do 1 IUI so far. The first round I took Clomid and had every side effect possible. We were unsuccessful. The second round we tried Femara and my eggs were not maturing so we never tried for a second IUI. During my 3rd cycle my period was 2 weeks late. We are hoping to be able try again next month.
I really like Heather [nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group]. She has a way of explaining things and she puts me at ease...I think they need to do a better job of informing patients of the timing of things so not to waste their time or money...I wish it was easier to get through to the Clearwater location by phone. I also wish they would do IUI’s there 5 days a week. I do like that office and it’s staff a lot though. The location is very convenient. The office is clean and everyone is pleasant and professional.
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I was told she was one of the best. She helped several people we know so we’re putting our faith in her. This is a very emotional journey. Nothing can really prepare you for it mentally. Currently it’s not going as we hoped, but this is at no fault of our doctor’s.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Compile a list of all your questions before each consult.
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I have gone through 3 cycles and we’ve only been able to do 1 IUI so far. The first round I took Clomid and had every side effect possible. We were unsuccessful. The second round we tried Femara and my eggs were not maturing so we never tried for a second IUI. During my 3rd cycle my period was 2 weeks late. We are hoping to be able try again next month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather )
I really like Heather. She has a way of explaining things and she puts me at ease.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We have probably spent close to $10,000 already. Unfortunately we are paying for most of it out of pocket.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I think they need to do a better job of informing patients of the timing of things so not to waste their time or money. I know this cannot be exact.
Clearwater

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood...She is down to earth... She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Noel [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive...I go to the South Tampa office and everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. From the front desk to the nurses to the ultrasound tech they all are really nice and helpful with any issues and with working around my schedule.
She is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood.
You won’t be disappointed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is an amazing RE. She is down to earth and explains things in a very understanding way. She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Noel )
Noel always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive.
So far around $4000
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The office gives a great document regarding the potential dangers of multiple vs single and the risks with each one in an easily understandable way.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Yeko is amazing he gives me hope that one day I will become pregnant. Even though I have done many many cycles with him and no luck he still gives me hope.... Every 3 months I have to see Dr. Yeko and he is always so nice and knows what to do next.... I have been taking letrazal many time along with an HCG injection several times. Not every cycle was a positive ovulation. I did 1 IUI with him and was negative. I just did a cycle of clomid and had blood work
Never had a problem with this office location [The Reproductive Medicine Group]. The staff is very friendly and always so helpful. Every time I call they call me back in a timely manner. When I go and check out if the charge isn't correct they always fix it.... Every visit for a sono of my ovaries is $50, cost for medication $20-$50, HCG injections $99, IUI $1,500.... Dr. Yeko and his staff are all very friendly. If I call in or have any questions they always call me back when in a timely manner. Every 3 months I have to see Dr. Yeko and he is always so nice and knows what to do next.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Don't give up if it doesn't happen the first time keep going on faith that it will happen. I have done about 18 cycles with Dr. Yeko and I still keep hope alive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I have been taking letrazal many time along with an HCG injection several times. Not every cycle was a positive ovulation. I did 1 IUI with him and was negative. I just did a cycle of clomid and had blood work and it was negative.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Never had a problem with this office location. The staff is very friendly and always so helpful. Every time I call they call me back in a timely manner. When I go and check out if the charge isn't correct they always fix it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.

2015 - 2018, Successful
I felt like she [Dr. Goodman] understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.... She is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
I love the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group]. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.... She [Dr. Goodman] is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Relax and be calm. We aren't the only ones goong threw infertility.
I felt like she understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.
We have to do a lot of blood work. Then check egg quality as I am trying to be an egg donor as well as am ivf cycle. Then shots, then transfer and hopefully a positive test!
Very nice. Good personality.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love the clinic. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.
We really didn't speak on number of embryos to be transferred
North Tampa

She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] explains things well and very compassionate. My only negative aspect is that through months of treatment I only seen her once. I did 2 failed Iui cycles and she communicated with the nurses to tell me what to do but I only actually saw her at my initial consultation.... Started with iui because I previously already did 3 months of clomid that were unsuccessful. Both iui failed while taking 5mg femera. Only produced one egg. 3rd month i developed a cyst and now I'm doing a laparoscopy for endometriosis
Always had to be squeezed into an apt spot [at Reproductive Medicine Group- Brandon] l. Or had to travel to another clinic for an apt. But overall they were very kind and understanding. And always willing to answer any questions. Positive moods... It was around $800 for 1 iui cycle with 1 ultrasound coating $150 for follicle check. $250 for initial consultation.... But as the months went, after 2 failed iui I never seen or heard from her. It was like my doctor was a ultrasound technician
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She explains things well and very compassionate. My only negative aspect is that through months of treatment I only seen her once. I did 2 failed Iui cycles and she communicated with the nurses to tell me what to do but I only actually saw her at my initial consultation
Ask all of the questions you want. Make sure you fully understand because if you don't ask they will defy not tell you
At our consultation she was genuinely very nice and caring. But as the months went, after 2 failed iui I never seen or heard from her. It was like my doctor was a ultrasound technician
Work well together and very nice. Call you back quickly. And always In a positive mood
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Always had to be squeezed into an apt spot l. Or had to travel to another clinic for an apt. But overall they were very kind and understanding. And always willing to answer any questions. Positive moods
Brandon
He [Dr. Samuel Tarantino] was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF... We have tried 3 rounds of IUI using Ferma and then a trigger shot. I have had a mature egg all 3 months and my husband also had good numbers. The procedures didn’t work. We will try my next cycle for the final time and then sit down with him and come up with a new plan if it doesn’t work
The office [The Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility... Lucinda is my favorite nurse. She remembers my story and is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He will listen to you so if you have questions, write them down and ask to speak to him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is very kind and listens to me
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The office is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We only have to pay $65 for a copay when we go

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Yeko] was straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the bush....He seems extremely busy, but in the time he spent with us he was very straightforward. He flat out said he didn't want us wasting our money on my own eggs. I appreciated that. He is very informative. He explained the procedure from start to finish. The morning of transfer he came to me beforehand and told me I couldn't ask for better results with my embryos and was very encouraging.
They [nurses] were informative, but sometimes hard to contact.... The billing part of this clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] does not seem to care about each individual circumstance. They did not want to listen to my situation and tried to tell me that my husband's specimen cryo had nothing to do with me.... He [Dr. Yeko] seems extremely busy, but in the time he spent with us he was very straightforward.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is very straightforward. If you need someone that is going to give. It to you how it is, then he's your guy.
He was straightforward and honest. He doesn't beat around the bush.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Phillips for donor coordination, and a whole team of ART nurses after that.)
They were informative, but sometimes hard to contact.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The billing part of this clinic does not seem to care about each individual circumstance. They did not want to listen to my situation and tried to tell me that my husband's specimen cryo had nothing to do with me.
About 12000
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I agree with the single embryo transfer, but if this cycle doesn't work I may want to try 2.
Brandon

I felt very comfortable, she [Sandy Goodman] seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.... She was very kind and seemed to truly have spent time reviewing our case from day one. It felt like she truly listened to be able to best work with us.... Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally,
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors [Dr. Goodman] once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.... Kind and helpful. The sonogram tech is awesome and will take time to answer questions. Definitely always checked in to make sure I was comfortable with the next treatment meds/steps. Felt lucky to have her as part of my care team.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I felt very comfortable, she seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.
Schedule in advance when possible.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.
20k+
Definitely encouraged PGS testing and SET.
Brandon
I enjoyed working with [Dr. Tarantino] because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo...has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details.
Weakness [for The Reproductive Medicine Group]: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response...He [Dr. Tarantino] has a strong preference for eSET...I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
DR T has a great personality. He loves to smile and joke around. He gives brief descriptions and only explains things in detail when he you press him for more details. I enjoyed working with Dr T because I felt as though he was very knowledgeable and talented. I had 12 fibroids inside my Uterus and he performed surgery to remove them in a way to preserve my ability to have children. He also removed a polyp. I have taken all his advise and am currently waiting for response from the Genetics testing on our one embryo.
Trust his advise.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: years of experience, great suggestions. Weakness: The office is not great at explaining the next steps. They use a portal to communicate and if you want to talk to a nurse and ask questions you have to leave a voicemail and wait for a response.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
He has a strong preference for eSET.
Clearwater

Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that... Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions....Dr. McCormick was great. We just wish she was more involved with her patients instead of her nurses . You have to set an appointment to speak with her. Even email service is answered by the nurse
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.... Misplaced my insurance information... Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that
Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions. I only wish we saw her more and not the nurse
Very nice.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.
Misplaced my insurance information
North Tampa
He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.... He’s been honest with us from the start. Let us know our options with or without fertility treatment. He’s very encouraging and it makes this process much easier. I like that he gets excited about the treatment because he obviously believes he can help us grow our family!
Office staff [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault... He [Dr. Tarantino] has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
He has always been prepared with our history when we have our consultations as if he remembers our last conversation which I know is difficult with how many couples he sees.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Office staff is nice and welcoming a very organized, they have a lot of reading materials for every step of the way. So far things have been great. We had a bit of a hiccup with insurance but that’s not the offices fault
Clearwater
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us...I asked her after two failed transfers if I should go ahead and put two next time. I’m thankful she told me to put a Singleton in to reduce the likelihood of complications. They gave me more chances and I got a healthy baby out of that.
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it...They [nursing staff] were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there...Paid around 15,000 for IVF icsi genetic testing medication with insurance coverage...She [Dr. Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us
I would say it’s important to be patient. It’s not always 100% that it’s gonna work but they have the best intentions To get the results that you want
She was honest with me she kept me in the loop as to what was going on and what to expect. She was there to help me when I was disappointed and it didn’t work and she tried her best to give me the results I wanted
I did polyp surgery right before my first transfer I did a full retrieval of eggs out of those eggs I got four that were in good condition. I did three transfers the first two did not work. The last transfer was successful and ended in a successful pregnancy. I also did Icsi when they were making my embryos
They were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Definitely go with your gut if you feel something is wrong with the situation Then look for another clinic that will fit your needs best. The office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it

2013 - 2018, Successful
I think because he [Dr. Timothy Yeko] has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.... I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.... I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle. That was very heartbreaking to go through and I would have liked that someone would have warned me about that. Either way I got a beautiful son out of this process. Thank you.
To ask questions on what if scenarios.
I think because he has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.
I was started on a very low protocol which he didn’t think I would become pregnant in and I did.
All the nurses were very kind.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.
The majority was paid through my insurance. My portion for he overall experience may have been around 6,000
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr McCormick is fantastic! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very knowledgable and explains things in a clear understandable way. Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor.... During first cycle there were no eggs and the during the second cycle the eggs were still not being produced so the mefication was increased which eneded producing 24 eggs for retrival.
All of my experience has been positive. Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office [Reproductive Medicine Group] no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.... Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly.
Dr McCormick is fantastic! She makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is very knowledgable and explains things in a clear understandable way. Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor. She was very thorough and clear with the process and our options. I cannot stress enough how thoughtful and kind Dr. McCormick is which is greatly needed during a sensitive and uncertain time.
To be patient with the process as it is a long road for many.
Due to the care given to us as patients. She made sure we understood everything and kept as up to date with everything.
During first cycle there were no eggs and the during the second cycle the eggs were still not being produced so the mefication was increased which eneded producing 24 eggs for retrival. First transfer did not take so a scratch was done which caused a positive pregnancy but ended in a misscarieg
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly. We were provided with all of the information we needed to have an effective treatment plan and we conceived on our first IUI treatment! I highly suggest anyone having fertility issues come here. Dr. McCormick was wonderful.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
All of my experience has been positive. Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.
Approximately $40,000 which so far covered 2 cycles, 1 egg retrieval. 2 egg tranfers and medication
Clearwater

Dr. Goodman and the entire staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been.
The biggest streght of the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. ... Courtney was just one nurse I worked with in scheduling my procedures and ensuring paper work was done properly. The who A.R.T. staff was amazing!!! The patience they have is unbelievable. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without them, especially when taking my injections.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was very patient and personal when it came to handling the IVF process on an emotional level. When I explained my concerns from my past infertility doctor that was very negative we talked about the support that I personally needed to be successful. Also, she understand that I was still mourning the loss of my father and adjusted my appointments and treatment to not overwhelm me during my time of mourning.
She is sweet and kind, make sure you pay full attention and ask all the questions needed. She has your best interest at heart even when you disagree with her.
Dr. Goodman and the entire staff did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been. I am going in for a embryo transfer in the next few weeks to complete this process with Dr. Goodman and hope to get those "positive" results.
Dr. Goodman ensured that my cycle and medication revolved around other medical appointments I was involved in (dental work). She made sure I knew that IVF was a choice, not a requirement and when it came to deciding how many embryos to transfer, she made sure I understood that my health came first and the safety of the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Jackson)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest streght of the clinic as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. The only weakness I can think of is the location. Though the center was convenient for me, I know for my husband it became a 40 min drive at times since it is located in a high traffic area.
My Egg Retrieval including freezing the embryo and their end of genetic test was around $12,200. My fee for genetics testing (portion done by outside company) was about $900.00. My injections for egg retrieval were about $1,300. My injections for transfer were about $400-$500. And my transfer (which will take place in a few weeks) was a little under 5K, like $4,700.
I wanted to transfer at least 2 embryo, but due to my high success rate Dr. Goodman felt 1 embryo would be best to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. Especially if that 1 embryo split! I was so focused on not having to do another transfer I didn't care about the risk, she reminded me that health comes first and she would see me through this process no matter what!
North Tampa

Although we have not had the results we want so far he [Dr. Yeko] has still made us feel comfortable with what we have done at this point...He always fully explains our options and what he believes is the best course of treatment and why...I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. With Dr. Yeko we first did 3 IUIs. Because there is no known reason for our difficulty to get pregnant, IUI was obviously the first step because it is less stressful on your body and much cheaper. He recommended 3 cycles because that gives enough tries to give it a chance without continuing to throw money at something that wasn't working. All three were unsuccessful and my period started before I even took a pregnancy test. We then proceeded to our first IVF cycle. Dr. Yeko met with us and fully explained all of our options including fresh transfer, freezing all embryos and doing a frozen transfer, and genetic testing of the embryos. We chose to do a fresh transfer which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We met with him again and he explained that he felt we had a good chance at having a successful frozen cycle because they are able to better prepare the uterus for a frozen transfer as opposed to a fresh transfer since they don't have to worry about the egg retrieval as well. We proceeded with the frozen transfer which resulted in a second chemical pregnancy. We still have 2 more embryos frozen and are waiting a little for our bank account to recover before continuing with our fertility treatments.
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was friendly and they were accommodating to our needs. I was able to schedule appointments at times that worked for me. My group has their own surgery center at their main location so all of their procedures are done there. My biggest complaint was that I had to go to the class to learn how to draw up medications and give injections despite the fact that I am a nurse and regularly draw up medications and teach people to give themselves or their children injections.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Overall we had a good experience with Dr. Yeko. Although we have not had the results we want so far he has still made us feel comfortable with what we have done at this point. Our insurance does not cover any fertility treatment so everything has been out of pocket, including all of our testing, medications, IUIs and 2 IVF cycles but we still feel that continuing with Dr. Yeko will help us achieve our goal of having a child. He always fully explains our options and what he believes is the best course of treatment and why.
He took the time to fully explain everything that we would be doing and what our options were. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable with proceeding with the IUI and IVF processes. He never made us feel like he had somewhere better to be while talking to us.
In relation to my care the nursing staff did a good job. The biggest issue I had with them related to getting my FMLA paperwork filled out correctly. They repeatedly told me that IVF did not qualify for FMLA despite the fact that nurses at other offices for my RE group and the Leave Department at my work (I work for a large healthcare system) telling me that it did and they got and approved FMLA paperwork for IVF all the time. Luckily my manager was understanding or I could have been in jeopardy of losing my job over their handling of my FMLA.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Overall I liked the clinic. The staff was friendly and they were accommodating to our needs. I was able to schedule appointments at times that worked for me. My group has their own surgery center at their main location so all of their procedures are done there. My biggest complaint was that I had to go to the class to learn how to draw up medications and give injections despite the fact that I am a nurse and regularly draw up medications and teach people to give themselves or their children injections.
The IUIs were around $600 each I think but I do not remember the exact number. Our fresh transfer cost approximately $15,000 including medications and the frozen transfer was $4,500 including medications
Dr. Yeko told us that he prefers single embryo transfer and he fully explained why he felt that was the best option. He made sure we knew that it was ultimately up to us how many embryos were transferred but that he felt the best and safest option was single embryo transfer
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
For my second IVF cycle I had to call the clinic to get the results of my beta HCG because the nurse that would normally have handled calling me had called in and the other nurse was handling everything. Typically they call the results of the beta HCG first but I called them and left a message at 4:30pm because I had not heard anything. It was after 5pm before I got my results after getting my lab work done around 7 or 8 that morning.

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field...I saw Dr Goodman a few times prior to beginning the IUI process. Once the process started with baseline sonograms, follow up sonograms, and insemination I saw the nurse. I've had 1 IUI so far and was unsuccessful. 2 of the months that I went for my baseline sonogram I was placed on hold due to having a large ovarian cyst.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices [of The Reproductive Medicine Group]. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations...Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask as many questions as you can to familiarize yourself with the process. Research ahead of time using evidence based research articles
Progesterone to induce my cycle. Baseline sonogram. If no ovarian cyst then I was put on provera or premetrium 2.5mg. I was then brought back for follicular measurement. My first sonogram my follicle was 9mm, 2nd was 11mm, 3rd was 13mm, 4th was 20mm. Once I reached 20mm, I was given a trigger shot to inject that night. I went back 36 hours later and was inseminated. I was unsuccessful. Yesterday I went back for a baseline sonogram and I have a &gt;4 cm cyst. Therefore this month will be a rest month
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations
Sonograms were $155 and not covered by insurance. IUI was less than $200. Trigger shot was $100. My copay was $50.

2013 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman was compassionate during my failed cycles and miscarriages and ready with hugs throughout the process. She always took the time to answer my questions and explain upcoming procedures. ... Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. ... Dr. Goodman strongly advises single embryo transfer after PGS testing. She is wary of multiple embryo transfer because of the risks for the mother and babies. ...
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses [The Reproductive Medicine Group] even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics ...The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is knowledgeable, up to date on current research, and compassionate. She treated my husband with respect and listened to our concerns. She sometimes appeared rushed and I felt like we were given more priority as patients once we moved from IUI to IVF.
Come with questions ready and be willing to ask anything that’s weighing on you. Dr. Goodman is very direct and doesn’t sugar coat anything. I see this as a positive but it’s good to know ahead of time.
Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. IUI: Femara + trigger shot, 5 cycles and the last two my husband was advised to lengthen his abstinence period because of a low sperm count. No pregnancies resulted from any cycles. IVF cycle 1: Follistem, Ganarelix shots, PGS testing on all embryos. Miscarried at 8-9 weeks, second embryo transfer was unsuccessful. IVF cycle 2: follistem, Ganarelix, Dual trigger shot and higher doses of Follistem to increase eggs. I was also advised to begin taking DHEA and Co Q10 90 days before this cycle to improve my egg quality. Only 1 embryo tested normal and it was a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. IVF cycle 3 beginning soon, after completion of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to remove endometriosis
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
What I mostly appreciated was their communication. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to take calls during the day but they would leave voicemails with my permission and also utilize a patient portal to get me information. The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics
IUI was around $800. Egg retrieval for a frozen cycle with ICSI was about $12K. Injections for egg retrieval were between $4K-$5K and transfer of a frozen embryo was around $4200 with transfer medications costing around $800. PGS testing costs varied as our clinic used two different companies during the time we did our first two cycles of IVF but it was between $700–$2000.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When my second embryo transfer didn’t work, I didn’t receive a call to know the results until I tried calling. I didn’t hear back until 5:30 that day. One time a prescription wasn’t ordered by a nurse. I was able to call the after hours number and it was taken care of immediately.
North Tampa
Dr. Goodman was very thorough in her work up and explained every procedure and result. It wasn’t until I was nearing my 6th IUI, that I started to feel like I was out of options and instead of fully talking through them, I felt like there wasn’t any hope left....I was told that after 6 IUIs we were done unless I chose to go with a more intense option (IVF)... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be
The front desk staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be and they always bent over backwards to get me in when I had to be seen.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Get to know her nurses well, because you will not see her much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The front desk staff is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.
I don’t remember. My insurance covers IUIs. However, the medication costs were not covered ($150 per cycle).
2013 - 2018, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Tarantino] really took the time to explain everything. He also explained each process and how it will would work. I would recommend him to any friends or family going through infertility. He shows great compassion and lets me know that I’m going to have a baby!... We started using Ferma 2.5 and Ovidrel shot. We have had 2 IUI’s and we didn’t become pregnant with either IUI. Just going to see what we should do next.
Just be patient when trying to get through on the phone [with Reproductive Med Group]. If a tech can’t answer your questions.Please always ask for the nurse to answer your questions. The stuff is always working, but can always take time to answer and questions or concerns you have. The nurses explain in great detail in emails they responses to.... Consultant $285 x2 , two dye test $2700 and sonograms 5 at $775 and lab work it cost of 5,000 etc that we have spent.
He really took the time to explain everything. He also explained each process and how it will would work. I would recommend him to any friends or family going through infertility. He shows great compassion and lets me know that I’m going to have a baby!
Just listen to him and he is very knowledgeable and he’s been doing this for many years. Just trust him!
He took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. He came up with a plan and let me know what we have to do. He always listens to my concerns I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather, Jennifer and Nicole )
I have talked to Heather a few times through email and phone calls and she has been wonderful. She explains everything everything and listens to all my questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Just be patient when trying to get through on the phone. If a tech can’t answer your questions.Please always ask for the nurse to answer your questions. The stuff is always working, but can always take time to answer and questions or concerns you have. The nurses explain in great detail in emails they responses to.
I leave it up to the doctor what is best. He knows what works and doesn’t work.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Just that I was scheduled have a IUI and wasn’t canceled. I got a phone call on when was I coming in for the procedure. The other office had canceled it and didn’t let the other office know.
Clearwater
Dr. T [Tarantino] is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options. We have been able to make informed decisions and always feel like we are supported... During our IVF we used the antagonist protocol. After PGS testing none of our embryos were compatible with life... The only weakness in the clinic [Reproductive Med Group] is that it takes them a while to return phone calls. I am dealing with the special services department
I love everything about this clinic [Reproductive Med Group]... The only weakness in the clinic is that it takes them a while to return phone calls. I am dealing with the special services department and won't hear back for days. Other than that we are very happy with all the services that we recieve... Dr. T [Tarantino] is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options.
Dr. T is great! I always feel well informed and that he cares for his patients. He has taken the time to talk to use and really explain our options. We have been able to make informed decisions and always feel like we are supported
He is the best.
I love everything about this clinic
Dr. T will only transfer 1

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
I feel the doctor [Dr. Sandy Goodman] is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued...I feel the doctor is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest treatments. She understands what will help or not in order to have success. She gives a realistical outcome for your situation. Very honest and open to questions...Be prepared for short sessions, and possibly another doctor to perform a procedure on you as well as nurses doing the iui.
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days...They [nurses] work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable...my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel the doctor is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued.
Vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts on around day 3 of period. If all looked normal, begin taking 5mg of Femara that night for 5 nights. The choice of this drug because it worked better with less side effects. In about another week and 1/2 have another transvaginal ultrasound to check for folicle size and quantity. If either ovary side had one folicle over around 18mm, I was instructed to either take an injectable that night or the next night between 8-10 pm. In order for the follicle to mature in time for an iui procedure in around 3 days later. The morning of the iui, husband would go in to give sperm sample. After the process of the sperm, I would go in about 3 hours later for insemination. After a very painful 1st insemination, the nurse instructed me to have a full bladder the next time which did help. I would then lay on the table after the iui for about 15 mins.
They work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days.
My insurance only covered exams and consults leading up to the diagnosis of infertility. After that was exhausted, my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.