612 Medical Care Drive
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

2022, Unknown Success
Dr Goodman was my second doctor and she has been amazing. I haven’t started treatment yet but she has helped me understand my results and what the plan looks like for us. She’s open to answering questions and making sure I truly understand. Even when give not the best news she’s honest but gentle and I really appreciate that. I feel safe with her...only transfer one embryo at a time...
I feel like the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is attentive...everyone was very knowledgeable...The biggest thing is the communication with the clinic, it’s best through your health portal because sometimes you have to call three times to talk to someone or get through but with the portal you get a response very quickly...I have discussed my case with my coordinator and she has helped me get appointments and figure out the time line with me....
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel like the clinic is attentive and I felt like they knew my plan and what to do. I could trust them and everyone was very knowledgeable. Like I said I feel very safe with dr Goodman and her team.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I would be aware that you really need the portal because it can be tough to get in touch with someone at the office, it’s just easier by using their portal system for sure.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
So I haven’t started my process yet but I have a low egg reserve and probably endometriosis so she wants to not go to hard with the medications for egg retrieval and see how my body responds. We are not sure if we can go into a transfer because I also have a low egg count. So the first step for us is to stimulate and see how many eggs I produce and go from there. We might have to take a break before my transfer to do more diagnostics for my endometriosis. She’s very honest that we won’t know much until we try with egg retrieval and go one step at a time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I unfortunately had to pay out of pocket for my treatment because of my insurance. I feel like their prices our reasonable
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The group is all about having a safe pregnancy and baby so they only transfer one embryo at a time.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr McCormick has always been available to answer our questions or concerns...She truly knows what she’s talking about and will tell it how it is with a kind demeanor. Every request to speak with her has been answered...3 IUI rounds, all of which have been on 5 day clomid and a trigger shot. The first two were successful in pregnancies, ending in ectopic/chemical miscarriage. The 3rd did not produce a positive test. We have since changed donors but will be doing the same approach.
Melissa has been my nurse [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] from the jump and always answers or finds answers to my questions. She has been there through the good and the bad, always doing the best and most for us...They usually can get you in right away for whatever appointments you need, they always answer or call back same day for any questions or insurance questions you might have. I do wish the Clearwater office had more sonogram availability as I’ve had to drive to Tampa on a few occasions for baseline/2nd sonogram...
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
From the start Dr Betsy McCormick has been kind and informative. She truly knows what she’s talking about and will tell it how it is with a kind demeanor. Every request to speak with her has been answered, even through a pandemic and having virtual calls.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be open to whatever might happen, even the unexpected out of Dr Mccormick's control.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr McCormick has always been available to answer our questions or concerns. Alongside the nursing staff they makes sure we understand any portion of the journey. Although the results have been unexpected this far we are still hopeful for future cycles. We are glad we have Dr McCormick and the staff at Reproductive Medicine Group on our side, keeping us safe and guided throughout this journey.
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
We have done 3 IUI rounds, all of which have been on 5 day clomid and a trigger shot. The first two were successful in pregnancies, ending in ectopic/chemical miscarriage. The 3rd did not produce a positive test. We have since changed donors but will be doing the same approach.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Melissa has been my nurse from the jump and always answers or finds answers to my questions. She has been there through the good and the bad, always doing the best and most for us. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My visits with Betsy were a copay through my insurance, my wife and I did have to do fertility counseling which was about 225$. Sonograms are around $175 during fertility cycles. Pre-blood testing and genetic testing were covered by my insurance. I believe the IUI procedures were around $400 or less depending on washed/unwashed sperm (donor). Of course donor sperm varies in cost. Meds were around $130 each cycle.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It may have been a miscommunication or misunderstanding on my part though when the HSG was done after the ectopic it seemed from the performing doctor (not Betsy) all was well. In talking to Betsy following this appointment that was not the case.

2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Whynott is very personable, she made me feel at ease during my consult and during the procedure. I showed up with list of three pages of questions and she went through all of them patiently with me. I never felt like she was rushing me through the process or was annoyed with my follow up questions...[she] is very patient and has great bedside manner
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office staff is also very nice and they have a portal that is kept up to to date and actually answer questions timely when I post them in the portal...The costs for a single round of egg freezing was $9,500 and change. That included everything and one year of storage EXCEPT meds...They will also help coordinate the use of your eggs at another clinic should you move and want to use them at another clinic.
How was your experience with Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Whynott is very patient and has great bedside manner. She answers all of your questions without making you feel rushed. I am still undergoing the egg freezing process, so I have not gone through retrieval yet, but I feel very comfortable going through this process with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Come with a list of questions to the consult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Whynott is very personable, she made me feel at ease during my consult and during the procedure. I showed up with list of three pages of questions and she went through all of them patiently with me. I never felt like she was rushing me through the process or was annoyed with my follow up questions. She was very reassuring but was straight forward with her answers to my questions. The office staff is also very nice and they have a portal that is kept up to to date and actually answer questions timely when I post them in the portal.
Describe the protocols Rachel Whynott used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I do not have this information just yet. I just received my blood work and will be discussing this with her in the next week.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The nursing is really pleasant and helpful. They also respond quickly to messages through the portal.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
So, I think the clinic is good. They do use the most up to date methods and have a separate facility to store frozen eggs. They will also help coordinate the use of your eggs at another clinic should you move and want to use them at another clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Rachel Whynott's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Rachel Whynott

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Sandy Goodman] is a nice enough doctor and is able to answer all your questions. I wish I could have more communication with her rather than her nurse or PA answer my questions through the patient portal...There was a time she forgot she ever met me, so that made me feel like just a number....
This clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] has very nice staff willing to help and encourage you as you go through this difficult stage in your life. What I wish this clinic did was have some more flexibility when it came to making payments and having payment plans when it came to higher priced treatments...The nursing staff is extremely nice and helpful. They answer all my questions and are happy to do so.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is a nice enough doctor and is able to answer all your questions. I wish I could have more communication with her rather than her nurse or PA answer my questions through the patient portal.
Make sure to have all your questions written down before you meet with her, she goes quickly through the appointment.
I have PCOS so making sure all my blood work was completed was vital, I was put on Metformin (I can not remember why but I am sure it has to do with my PCOS), I was also put on medication to help induce my period every month. I am about to start my first round of IUI and I will be taking a injection two nights before the IUI procedure.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
This clinic has very nice staff willing to help and encourage you as you go through this difficult stage in your life. What I wish this clinic did was have some more flexibility when it came to making payments and having payment plans when it came to higher priced treatments.
My insurance unfortunately did not cover any fertility treatment related costs. I would have to pay for every visit, blood work up , and all my IUI related costs.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
My husband's test results were not sent to his doctor for review and it just causes a bunch of inconveniences.

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr.T was always on time and explained/answered our questions. He will give as much information as you're interested in knowing or not knowing without overwhelming you with science or data. He let's the patient take the lead, that's helpful when you're deciding on a plan with complex options...Dr.T is great. He will provide as little or as much info as you want to know, he has great bedside manner...He's great, I'd recommend him to anyone seeking fertility care.
The appointments are timely. The [Reproductive Medicine Group] nursing staff are kind and efficient. They call you when requested without fail, the portal is a great resource. It's got all information in one place and that's incredibly helpful along the way with your journey...All the clinic staff are great, patient and thoughtful...Dr.T is great. He will provide as little or as much info as you want to know, he has great bedside manner.
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He's great, I'd recommend him to anyone seeking fertility care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
For stimulation, after general workup. 2 weeks birthcontrol Menopur Follistim Granirelix Trigger with leupron and pregnyl Retrival
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy Perry)
All the clinic staff are great, patient and thoughtful.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The appointments are timely. The nursing staff are kind and efficient. They call you when requested without fail, the portal is a great resource. It's got all information in one place and that's incredibly helpful along the way with your journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Alot of money.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I don't have any comments. We only have one embryo to consider .
Samuel Tarantino

2021, Unsuccessful
The doctor [Sandy Goodman] never personalized or discussed what our end goals are. I never got a good understanding of the process, it always felt rushed through...A very standard IVF protocol that you can get from google search- birth control for 15 days, gonal, menopur and triggers. The results are super subpar and we got close to no embryos...The entire IVF process is more stretched out than it needs to be
They [Reproductive Medicine Group] are very disorganized and it is a full time job getting information from them for your protocol. No one ever picks up the phone and its constant voicemail, they call you back after hours or sometimes days. The billing department's takes upfront extra copays and deductibles. They are very slow to process insurance claims and they do not refund you money for months after the process....
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
They just treat you as a number in the IVF game. The doctor never personalized or discussed what our end goals are. I never got a good understanding of the process, it always felt rushed through. The doctor says one thing and then does completely different things after the appointment. They do not honor any timelines with the patient. The entire IVF process is more stretched out than it needs to be
Treat them like human and do not make false promises misleading patients
Dr did not take the time to talk to you and refused to review your profile , relevant results(basic amh, fsh, ovarian reserve) until the non relevant testing is done. Also at no point they explained the process correctly. It was always rushed
Most of the nursing staff can't even draw blood without butchering your arm. One of the nurse is nice and fast. All the sonos hurt as well. Nothing great about nursing stuff, very mediocre
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
There are no strengths to this clinic other than coverage by insurance and location. They are very disorganized and it is a full time job getting information from them for your protocol. No one ever picks up the phone and its constant voicemail, they call you back after hours or sometimes days. The billing department's takes upfront extra copays and deductibles. They are very slow to process insurance claims and they do not refund you money for months after the process. Also they are very disorganized and send you bills to your home demanding more money even though you owe no balance
$7000 after insurance for egg retrieval for 1 cycle
Never made it to transfer as egg retrieval is so poor with this doctor.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
They keep you in limbo for your protocol and do not release it until last minute to order medications in advance. Also they do not get preclearance from insurance until last minute and delay your cycle due to this.

2020 - 2021, Unsuccessful
Dr. McCormick treated me like a number. When I didn’t seem to fit into her normal road of treatment, it felt like she became even more dismissive of me and could not seem to think out of the box...She diagnosed me with PCOS early on, based only on an ultrasound. No additional testing was done at that point...Overall, Dr. McCormick is extremely dismissive and often abrasive in her delivery. I only saw her in person during my attempted HSGs and a phone call consultation 2 times. Everything else went through her support staff....
They [The Reproductive Medicine Group] are rather disorganized, at times. There was a situation with a payment mix up. I spoke multiple times to the head person in the financial department, but every time I walked into the clinic, I was bombarded by questions about this charge. Additionally, sometimes they ran very behind on scheduled appointments...I was told I would need to make actual appointments to have questions answered
Dr. McCormick seems knowledgeable in basic areas of reproduction, but it seemed as though not jumping right to IVF caused her to give me subpar attention and treatment. She diagnosed me with PCOS early on, based only on an ultrasound. No additional testing was done at that point (no A1C, glucose, or testosterone testing). She told me to lose weight, change my diet, and exercise. Unfortunately, if I do have PCOS, it isn’t as simple as going on whatever diets or exercise plans I want. When she had trouble doing my HSG procedure, she did retry several times (and was successful once). However, she never could seem to provide options for how she could access my cervix, as she said it sat funny. I felt she was pretty dismissive about this. Because she could not easily access my cervix to insert a catheter, she said we would just do medicated cycles with timed intercourse. We did this 4 times, with no success. Dr. McCormick never offered to do any other testing or blood work for myself or my husband. I had to ask about another semen analysis for my husband and they realized it had been longer than recommended for another one. So I’m not sure when she would have eventually asked us for one of those. I had to push her to give me some sort of other blood work to check for PCOS. My regular obgyn, my dietitian, and my regular physician were all confused why I was never given an A1C or testosterone test with Dr. McCormick. After pushing for something additional, Dr. McCormick finally had me do a 3 hour glucose test and gave me the name of a dietitian that specialized in PCOS/infertility. I’m still confused why it took 8 months to be given this information. After having an abnormal glucose test, she put me on metformin. However, there seem to be no plans in place to monitor my blood sugar, etc. I was told if I had questions like that, I would need to schedule an appointment to speak to the doctor. I find this rather annoying since each appointment costs me $140. Additionally, after 4 medicated rounds, she decided to do IUI. However, because she could not access my cervix, the technician who was performing the procedure was told to not try and they only inserted the semen sample near my cervix. Overall, Dr. McCormick is extremely dismissive and often abrasive in her delivery. I only saw her in person during my attempted HSGs and a phone call consultation 2 times. Everything else went through her support staff.
Be ready to advocate for yourself with Dr. McCormick. She will usually not listen to you and is very narrow minded in her style of treatment.
While the staff at RMG were generally kind and accommodating, Dr. McCormick treated me like a number. When I didn’t seem to fit into her normal road of treatment, it felt like she became even more dismissive of me and could not seem to think out of the box.
We did 4 medicated (letrozole and Ovidrel trigger shot) with timed intercourse. Rationale was that she could not easily access my cervix, so said I was not a good candidate for IUI. Then we did 1 round of IUI, but the semen sample was planted near my cervix, not inside, because she could not easily access the cervix. My husband was told he had low motility, but nothing was done for this. We had the option to do 3 more IUIs, but decided to move to a new clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Bailey)
Bailey was an okay nurse. However, several times, I was told I would need to make actual appointments to have questions answered. I found this particularly frustrating when my medication was being changed and I was asking if they would be doing anything to monitor my dosage of metformin. Bailey told me I would have to remain on metformin for a month before I could ask to have an appointment with Dr. McCormick. Appointments were expensive on my insurance. Other doctors I have used have been able to answer questions regarding medication.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Generally, all staff is nice and kind. They are rather disorganized, at times. There was a situation with a payment mix up. I spoke multiple times to the head person in the financial department, but every time I walked into the clinic, I was bombarded by questions about this charge. Additionally, sometimes they ran very behind on scheduled appointments and their texting system (which they use to call you in from your car during COVID) did not work correctly half of the time. I appreciate that they have multiple locations for most quick procedures. However, that also meant that it was hard to get to the office you wanted via phone because the calls would reroute to other locations (or you would end up with an answering machine). This made it difficult when I would try to call the specific place I had an appointment to ask a question or ask if they had received my “I’m here” text when arriving for an appointment. The techs/nurses did not always seem to be on the same page. One time, I was asked “what’s the story on the big cyst on your ovary at your last ultrasound?” I answered that I would think that was their responsibility to know what the “story” was.
$700-950 HSG. $150- ultrasound. $350-ish for IUI (sperm wash, insertion part). $92 - Ovidrel trigger shot. $130 - semen analysis. $140 - appointment with dr.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Besides what I have already mentioned, they did call in a drug which I had already said I was allergic to.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. McCormick] took the time to look through all of my records prior to my appointment... My questions were welcomed and encouraged...provided me with resources to continue my research...did not pressure my husband and I into make any decisions...I was diagnosed with hypothalamic amenorrhea...started by going over my exercise routine and diet...see if we could fix this naturally.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] was helpful and transparent from from front desk staff to the MAs, nurses, billing department and physicians. It was also easy to get into see Dr McCormick with not a lot of wait time...[nurse] will always get back to me first thing in the morning...had to reach out to multiple different people trying to get figures on the total cost of treatment...[Dr. McCormick] recommends one embryo transfer at a time due to the high success rate.
I went to two fertility specialist prior to seeing Dr McCormick. I had all of my records sent over to her. When my husband and I showed up, she was able to begin the conversation going over all of our previous testing and recommendations. She took the time to look through all of my records prior to my appointment. I felt as if she was very prepared. After verifying my previous records, she took the time to ask us how we felt about the previous recommendations. She also wanted to know why we did not go with the other physicians so she could make this as pleasurable of an experience as infertility treatment could be. Naturally, I had a lot of questions. I did not feel rushed or like I was a bother to her. My questions were welcomed and encouraged. Prior to finishing our consultation, she provided me with resources to continue my research. She also provided me with phone numbers of coordinators and nurses in case I had any further questions. Last, she did not pressure my husband and I into make any decisions. She simply provided me with information and resources and told us to think about our options and she would be here when we were ready to proceed with any treatment
I would advise patients to do prior research and make a list of questions before their appointment. Dr McCormick gives plenty of time for questions and has a wealth of knowledge. Having a list of questions will ensure you get the most out of your appointment so you will feel prepared to take the next step.
Dr McCormick took her time while talking to my husband and I. She started by first getting to know us and our lifestyle. She made us feel comfortable with her and opening up prior to asking more serious questions. At the end of my consultation, I asked her out of all of the options she presented, which would she recommend. She came around from her desk and looked me in the eye and told me if I were her daughter then she would recommend IVF. It provided me great comfort that she was able to look at me as a person rather than a patient
I was diagnosed with hypothalamic amenorrhea. I was over exercising, stressed with work and not eating enough.Dr McCormick first started by going over my exercise routine and diet. She wanted to start simple and see if we could fix this naturally. When my period did not return, we tried progesterone withdrawal. My period still did not return after this and I was placed on clomid to try and induce ovulation. I was not ovulating with the clomid. I have a transvaginal US and my uterine lining was very thin, too thin to support a pregnancy. She then changed my medication to femara because it does not have the side effects of thinning of the uterine lining. My uterine lining did thicken back up, but I still was not ovulating. This is when we had a serious talk. We went over doing IUI versus IVF. She went over the pros and cons of both. Given that IUI only has a 15% success rate each round, my husband and I decided to proceed with IVF. We have not started our IVF yet due to the corona virus butt husband and I feel confident that she went through all of the protocols and we tried everything we could prior to resorting to IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather Hartwick)
Heather is always available by telephone or through the portal during working hours. If I send her a message in the middle of the night through the portal because I’m thinking about something, she will always get back to me first thing in the morning. She has been very patient and compassionate with me when I spend 30 mins on the phone with her asking all sorts of questions because I am nervous. She never makes me feel like an inconvenience to her. I am very appreciative of her
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Clinic strengths- great environment. Everyone in the building was helpful and transparent from from front desk staff to the MAs, nurses, billing department and physicians. It was also easy to get into see Dr McCormick with not a lot of wait time Weakness- I have had to reach out to multiple different people trying to get figures on the total cost of treatment will be including the medications, blood work, office visits, US, aspirations, and transfer. After speaking to 2 different people I was able to get an estimated treatment cost. Kendra in the billing department was very knowledgeable and thorough
The workup that I had prior to beginning treatment including blood work, US, PAP, and husbands semen analysis was approximately $3000 The multiple visits for blood work and US prior to aspiration are $50 each time (due to insurance coverage) The aspiration costs (I have full coverage from my insurance, but the surgery center is not covered and neither is the genetic testing) is $7000. Medications prior to the aspiration are approximately $3000. The saline US for the mock transfer is $985. Medications before the embryo transfer are $500 The embryo transfer should be $1200 just due to the surgery center fee. Hopefully by that point I would have met my deductible with insurance and everything else will be covered
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She highly recommends one embryo transfer at a time due to the high success rate. We have not made it that far in the process but I feel as if something were to show up during my aspiration or subsequent US and she felt as if we needed to do 2 embryos then she would let us know and have an honest conversation about it
South Tampa

The ultrasound technician [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was very rude during the procedure. When calling to get medical records, the nurses answering the phone said legally they have "X" amount of days to produce them. Extremely unprofessional...I never received a formal quote, but she [Dr. Betsy McCormick] said approximately $20k for a cycle of IVF...Technology is dated, they do not have a way to share images from ultrasounds or x rays that are preformed in office. I do not understand how they can operate this way because when you are paying for tests, they are your results. Patients have a right to their images and the office does not share them.
It was nice to meet the doctor on the first visit. Negatives - 1. She would not release my medical records to me until scheduling another office visit with her. 2. These delays cost me time that I can not get back 3. Her advise was wrong, she said that my test results would not change within 6 months - it has been 3 months and upon second round of testing the my AMH has decreased further. Half of that time was wasted between testings because of her "policies."
Do not go to her. Ask any clinic you are evaluating when you can expect the results from the reports. Other clinics give them you while the procedure is being done. There is a monitor so that everyone can see what is going on during the procedure with a nurse present to communicate it.
Dr. McCormick requires the patient to complete a series of tests before consulting or going over any of the results. During the ultra sound, the technician would not provide any feedback as to what she was reporting, things as simple as follicle count, etc. After preforming the HSG which showed my tubes were blocked, I demanded an office visit with Dr. McCormick. Dr. McCormick did not go over the ultra sound report in detail with me. I discovered abnormal findings in the ultra sound after obtaining my complete records. Dr. McCormick recommenced to repeat the HSG, and I still to date was not able to receive a quote from the practice regarding the cost to do the procedure in attempt to unblock the tubes. Dr. McCormick ran every test my insurance would cover and utilized it to the maximum and only suggested the procedures that would make her the most money and did not properly review my test results prior to our consultation.
I did not pursue treatment with McCormick. I felt uncomfortable with the attitude of the staff at the saline sonogram and decline the service.
The ultrasound technician was very rude during the procedure. When calling to get medical records, the nurses answering the phone said legally they have "X" amount of days to produce them. Extremely unprofessional.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She was in network for my insurance for diagnostic procedures. I never received a formal quote, but she said approximately $20k for a cycle of IVF.

2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
A strength of Dr. Goodman is that she does have a lot of knowledge in the area around infertility and she does explain things thoroughly...She explained the reasons why she would want to look for it if I'm considering IVF. She also explained there's a chance that it's nothing and she will go in there and everything will be fine..Weakness: - Conversation feels rushed. - She has no knowledge on pricing -- that always goes to a separate department. - She is not great at follow through and is hard to get a hold of if you're not face to face
They [nurses of Reproductive Medicine Group] answer super quick on the portal. I've gotten blood taken from them several times and they've been awesome with that -- one stick only. They also really held my hand through the HSG Dye Test...I feel as if the protocol for everyone for the testing is the same. You will have to go through bloodwork (you and spouse if hetro couple), you have options of doing HSG and Saline test, you also have options of Genetic testing. You can decline these tests if wanted. The front desk staff is great -- they are helpful and nice when making appointments or changing appointments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
A strength of Dr. Goodman is that she does have a lot of knowledge in the area around infertility and she does explain things thoroughly. For example -- After my HSG Dye Test she provided me my results and explained that the Fallopian tube may have a blockage, it may be misshapen, or it may have no issues and I was just laying funny. She explained the reasons why she would want to look for it if I'm considering IVF. She also explained there's a chance that it's nothing and she will go in there and everything will be fine. I appreciated her candor. Weakness: - Conversation feels rushed. - She has no knowledge on pricing -- that always goes to a separate department. - She is not great at follow through and is hard to get a hold of if you're not face to face. After my HSG test I was having pain in my lower abdomen. I went back and they did an ultrasound and also did some bloodwork. I expected to get results of my ultrasound at that point, however, nobody ever discussed with me they just sent me out the door. I was upset, and in pain.. so I went to the front desk and asked them if I can get some answers from my ultrasound. They told me nobody could help me because they were busy, but they will call me before end of day. I did get a call before end of day, but the whole thing was odd. I never saw Dr. Goodman. I was obviously in discomfort and felt very pushed to the side. - No bedside manner. Dr. Goodman is matter of fact. It's black or white. There is no gray.
Definitely have lists of questions ready. She will answer them well. If you're the type of person who likes reassurance and good bedside manner, I suggest looking elsewhere for that.
When meeting with Dr. Goodman she tends to give facts and rush through things. I don't feel like she remembers me when I come for appointments although I've been with her for 3+ years off and on.
I haven't gone into IVF with Dr. Goodman yet. I cannot afford the treatment at her facility and have since switched to CNY. Her only protocol to date has been to put my husband on supplements for his sperm count.
The nursing staff at the facility is great. I never have issues with them. They answer super quick on the portal. I've gotten blood taken from them several times and they've been awesome with that -- one stick only. They also really held my hand through the HSG Dye Test. I had it done with a different doctor than my normal doctor and was nervous about it but they really helped me out. Great staff!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic overall actually is really good. I feel as if the protocol for everyone for the testing is the same. You will have to go through bloodwork (you and spouse if hetro couple), you have options of doing HSG and Saline test, you also have options of Genetic testing. You can decline these tests if wanted. The front desk staff is great -- they are helpful and nice when making appointments or changing appointments. The clinic is clean and homey. No issues. The biggest weakness I have with the clinic honestly is just the bedside manner for my particular doctor. I can't say the same for every doctor at the clinic.
I have insurance with a high deductible. To date I haven't gotten my IVF done there but I know without insurance it's roughly $12,000 for one round of IVF. The pretesting blood work was maybe around $150 out of pocket. The HSG Dye test was around $600. Each appointment is around $100 for me. I don't remember specifics but that's roughly right. I know the tube surgery I will be having done is going to run me anywhere from $500-$1000 with insurance.

2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
I feel like Dr. Goodman has so many great qualities and strengths. Each time she walks in and greets you, its heartfelt regardless of good or bad news. I like the fact that she "entertained" my wanting to go "back" and address the previously diagnosed blocked tubes...She always explains herself and the why BUT always lets me decide. She is not pushy or overbearing or cold...It just always feels like you are having a conversation with a close relative and not a doctor with Dr. Goodman.
The nursing staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] has always been warm, compassionate, friendly and filled with smiles. I have always felt like a person from the moment I sign in to the moment I walk out...As a new patient when you onboard, be sure to arrive with plenty time to account for filling out paperwork. Do your research with your insurance and get with the billing department to discuss self-pay options if your insurance does not cover fertility treatments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel like Dr. Goodman has so many great qualities and strengths. Each time she walks in and greets you, its heartfelt regardless of good or bad news. I like the fact that she "entertained" my wanting to go "back" and address the previously diagnosed blocked tubes. After the 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles, it was close to Christmas which meant holiday break IF we were to proceed with cycle 3. I decided that I needed the mental rest and decided to ask to relook at the previously blocked tubes. Dr. Goodman saw me after the new year and we decided to start with the HSG which resulted in tubes not being blocked and we decided to proceed with the IUI cycles. The fact that she was willing to allow me to go this route for many reasons is wonderful. She always explains herself and the why BUT always lets me decide. She is not pushy or overbearing or cold. I honestly cannot think of any weaknesses to talk about...
Not only as a prospective patient of Dr. Goodman, but as a prospective patient in general for infertility would be to keep an open mind, and remember that every person's body is different and do not be discouraged by the statistics presented. I would also advise to do your own research as well and build your fertility team.
Dr. Goodman has always been candid with me and always has open heartfelt communication with me. If she didn't believe that we can be successful, I do not think that I would be her patient. Additionally, after the IVF "failures", I wanted to go back and address the tubal blockage since I never addressed it and went straight for IVF. We did, which has enabled my significant other and I to proceed with the less invasive IUI route. Although this first round was not successful, we are still optimistic that we will conceive. It just always feels like you are having a conversation with a close relative and not a doctor with Dr. Goodman.
IVF 1: Birth control, then upon start of menses/baseline, nightly injection of Omnitrope 27 units, Menopur 2 vials, Gonal F 300 units IVF 1 cancelled due to follicle size expectation IVF 2: Birth control, then flared with Lupron 20 units 2x/day; Menopur 2 vials 2x/day; Gonal F 150 units 2x/day; Omnitrope 27 units 1x/day IVF 2 I had to order more medications because the follicles were a little slow even with this protocol however I produced 9 follicles total, 7 eggs resulted, 5 fertilized, 3 embryos. Zero were transferred due to each embryo resulting in abnormal results after PGT. IUI 1: Letrozale 2.5mg 2x/day for 5 days; Ovidrel trigger shot IUI 1 unsuccessful; unable to have additional intercourse due to military mobilization due to COVID-19 pandemic/response. Now due to COVID-19, we are in a holding pattern for IUI however if we are able to see and have relations we will.
The nursing staff has always been warm, compassionate, friendly and filled with smiles. I have always felt like a person from the moment I sign in to the moment I walk out.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Up until IVF and IUI, my insurance provided coverage in accordance with my benefits. Super expensive but everything is delineated with the exception of prescription costs.
We are required to attend a seminar in which all of this is addressed and the reasoning why. I believe this clinic only conducts single embryo transfers.
North Tampa

Dr. Goodman is very thorough and explains everything in great detail...She has always been very honest and doesn’t sugar coat anything...you may not see her at every appointment, she has been knowledgeable about our specific journey at each appointment...I was expecting Dr. Goodman to come in with a game plan, but it was very much a two way conversation and it was nice to have our thoughts heard.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group clinic] Strengths: knowledgeable friendly staff and great hours (early mornings and open on the weekend) Weaknesses: I waited over an hour once for my IUI. Other than that one time though, they’re usually right on time...The nursing staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. Kaci always is speedy to respond to my messages through the portal...I felt that I mattered.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is very thorough and explains everything in great detail. Sometimes she can talk a bit fast, but I always feel comfortable asking questions when I don’t understand something. She has always been very honest and doesn’t sugar coat anything.
Though you may not see her at every appointment, she has been knowledgeable about our specific journey at each appointment.
Despite the office being very busy, I never felt like a number. The office manager, Kelly, in the Fletcher office knew me and my husband by name and when I hadn’t been to the Brandon office in awhile the sonographer, Danielle, made mention of it and I felt that I mattered.
After our initial consultation, we went through various tests and bloodwork which lead to our unexplained infertility diagnosis. We decided to start with three IUI’s and regroup if unsuccessful. Each cycle started with a baseline sonogram and initially I was prescribed letrozole 5 mg which was later upped for 7mg. Next we’d have a mid-cycle sonogram and told whether or not to trigger that night. My first IUI was unsuccessful, the next cycle I ovulated earlier than expected so IUI was canceled and the next cycle was successful but unfortunately ended in missed miscarriage. Dr. Goodman recommended a D&C which we ultimately chose to do. Following the miscarriage she had us complete a saline infused sonogram, genetics testing and thrombophilia profile to check for clotting disorders. When everything came back normal, she recommended three more IUI’s and again regroup if unsuccessful. We completed three more IUI’s with the same protocol- all unsuccessful. When we came back for our consult, I was expecting Dr. Goodman to come in with a game plan, but it was very much a two way conversation and it was nice to have our thoughts heard. We signed up for the ART webinar and ultimately decided to transition to IVF.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
IUI’s with semen analysis were $375 Sonograms were $155 (usually two per cycle) Trigger shot was $92 Letrozole about $5 Progesterone suppositories $56 for a two week supply

2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] seemed nice at first but the way we were treated was unacceptable. She didn’t even finish our consult or give us any actual information but still charged us $225. There was no real apology for what happened. She mostly just seemed very uncomfortable and didn’t know what she was doing!...was not prepared for our consultation. She started telling us about the IUI insemination process when we were there for Co-IVF. When we told her my wife would be the one donating her eggs to me she became frazzled and said the appointment should have been made for my wife instead of myself so we we need to make another appointment for her
[The nurses at The Reproductive Medicine Group were] Disorganized, uncaring, and uneducated about procedures preformed in their clinic...The staff scheduled appointments for the wrong person and for different days than discussed. They have a complete lack of empathy for errors they cause...We are out $225 for a 20 minute visit. We called three times before our first appointment to make sure they didn’t need to see my wife first because of we wanted Co-IVF and each time they said no. Then when we got there the doctor said my wife should have been first to be seen. But rather than switch the appointment to my wife she made us schedule another appointment for her and did nothing but a breast exam for the initial consult. To compare, our new doctor saw both my wife and I at the same time. Scheduled all testing and did ultrasounds all in the first visit!
She is easily frazzled and incompetent as a fertility doctor. I think sapphic women make her uncomfortable. She seemed nice at first but the way we were treated was unacceptable. She didn’t even finish our consult or give us any actual information but still charged us $225. There was no real apology for what happened. She mostly just seemed very uncomfortable and didn’t know what she was doing! Which is why nothing was done.
Do not go see this doctor or any doctor in this clinic as the staff also don’t seem to have a clue. Maybe, if you are a straight couple or a single woman, but definitely steer clear if you are LGBT+. I read the reviews and didn’t listen, thought maybe they were jaded people but that is not the case.
Dr. McCormick was not prepared for our consultation. She started telling us about the IUI insemination process when we were there for Co-IVF. When we told her my wife would be the one donating her eggs to me she became frazzled and said the appointment should have been made for my wife instead of myself so we we need to make another appointment for her. We tried to explain this to the staff multiple times yet they insisted if I was the one carrying then the first appoint should be for me. She then only did a breast exam on me. No ultrasound, didn’t schedule any testing, nothing else. So we made an appointment for my wife for two weeks later. Btw, this debacle happened on Valentine’s Day! We were crushed that we were still at square one and paid $225 for the “visit”. For my wife’s visit she went alone since I had to work. She had made the appt for 2/26 and confirmed it was scheduled when she was on her way. But when she got to the office they told her that her appt was for 3/26 which made no sense because she had rescheduled for an earlier appt and 3/26 was farther than the original. The staff was very unhelpful and so we decided we wouldn’t waste any more time/money dealing with this doctor.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
All I can say is don’t go to this doctor. We are out $225 for a 20 minute visit. We called three times before our first appointment to make sure they didn’t need to see my wife first because of we wanted Co-IVF and each time they said no. Then when we got there the doctor said my wife should have been first to be seen. But rather than switch the appointment to my wife she made us schedule another appointment for her and did nothing but a breast exam for the initial consult. To compare, our new doctor saw both my wife and I at the same time. Scheduled all testing and did ultrasounds all in the first visit!
$225 for an initial consult.

2015 - 2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Goodman has been very compassionate. I originally saw her for PCOS diagnosis and management. She was honest and blunt with me but in a compassionate way. I have recently started seeing her for help conceiving and so far the experience has been great...I felt like I could have a conversation with her and get my questions and concerns addressed. She never made me feel rushed.
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] clinic seems well organized when I have visited. However, I did have an issue recently with some miss communication. I was trying to make an appointment and the clinic stated that I couldn't due to an unpaid bill from several years ago. I called billing who stated they did not see anything outstanding on my account. When I called the clinic back they said they would look into it and call me back but no one ever did. I eventually called again and they let me make an appointment at that time. Other than that the clinic has been great on calling me when they say they will and checking up on me as I have progressed through the testing process.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
As with any fertility treatment you have to go in with realistic expectations and be willing to ask questions and advocate for yourself.
Each time I have seen Dr. Goodman I felt like I could have a conversation with her and get my questions and concerns addressed. She never made me feel rushed.
So far I am just in the begininng stages of testing.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic seems well organized when I have visited. However, I did have an issue recently with some miss communication. I was trying to make an appointment and the clinic stated that I couldn't due to an unpaid bill from several years ago. I called billing who stated they did not see anything outstanding on my account. When I called the clinic back they said they would look into it and call me back but no one ever did. I eventually called again and they let me make an appointment at that time. Other than that the clinic has been great on calling me when they say they will and checking up on me as I have progressed through the testing process.
I am just in the early stages of testing and I do not have infertility insurance coverage. For my HSG I paid about $900.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
The conflicting information was in regards to the previously described issue with making an appointment. When I scheduled my HSG the clinic did not call in my prescriptions for my antibiotic and pain reliever so I had to call them but they were very prompt on addressing the issue.

2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Samuel Tarantino] is a knowledgeable doctor, explains all the steps the patient has to go through under IUI or IVF treatments. Good sense of humor, optimists and makes sure to share clearly all the medical reasons of his decisions...3 of IUIs resulted negative and one of them on a miscarriage pregnancy. Then the doctor decided to move to the IVF procedure.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] Strength: helpful and professional team, several locations, knowledgeable doctors. Weaknesses: There is not the same service quality at all locations. A few times they have stressed me out with their indifference while I've needed their assistance. And being stressed affects the treatment and the results...All the Clearwater staff take good care of their patients, are compassionate and professional.
He is a knowledgeable doctor, explains all the steps the patient has to go through under IUI or IVF treatments. Good sense of humor, optimists and makes sure to share clearly all the medical reasons of his decisions.......
Do not hesitate on asking all the questions they have, share their doubts and thoughts and get every possible information they need during educational classes
At all 4 IUIs, Clomid was prescribed. I don't remember excatly what where other medications. But 3 of IUIs resulted negative and one of them on a miscarriage pregnancy. Then the doctor decided to move to the IVF procedure. The first cycle resulted with 23 eggs retrieved, 12 embryo, 1 normal embryo which was trasnfered but didn't result in a pregnancy. The second IVF cycle resulted with 17 eggs retrieved, 13 embryo, 6 blast, 2 normal. Waiting for another retrieval cycle to get more normal embryos, then having a transfer.
All the Clearwater staff take good care of their patients, are compassionate and professional. The coordinator Heather is very knowledgeable, responsive and organized. I liked the way she works and takes care of her patients since day 1. I would recommend anyone to have her as an IVF coordinator. Melissa the nurse as well, is very committed on giving the best treatment and service to the patients. She spends the right time with me, answering all my questions, clarifying all my doubts and assisting me with an exellent service. Jacinda the sonographer, is very patient and professional also. Treats everyone in a friendly manner and makes me feel comfortable. They all work as a team. The employers at other locations didn't fulfill my expectations at all, they can't be compare at the Clearwater team in many ways. The ART team has a few professional nurses/specialists I've worked with. Responsive and knowledgeable, always returning my calls on time and offering assistance at every step.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
While I was covered by Insurance for 10k lifetime, I payed 10k + self pay in the first IVF cycle. 6-7K for the second 3gg retrieval. Now that I've reached the max of the lifetime limit at my Insurance coverage, I have to pay everything myself. About 10k- 13K+ for the retrieval and visits, bloodwork, 6K medications. I don't know what the total amount for the transfer will be yet and the rest of the medication(shots). Will end up to 20K- 25K +
Single embryo it's safer for the embryo itself and more chances to survive, to get a positive pregnancy test.
Samuel Tarantino
Clearwater
She [Dr. McCormick] is great at explaining things in a way that is understandable. She follows the practices protocols even when I have asked to change treatment plans which is frustrating. I had to wait 3 cycles before I could meet with the dr again...My treatment was timed relations with 5mg of letrozole and injectable HCG. She believed that with my ovation reserve I should get pregnant on my own with some assistance
[staff at Reproductive Medicine Group] Great at taking blood. Ultrasounds are always quick. You could be waiting 30-45 minutes to go back for a 5 min ultrasound appointment. Great bedside manner. Love the staff always friendly. Weakness would be some staff has a hard time reading the request on file. I have had to explain what I am supposed to be coming in for when it should just be in my file plain as day.
She is great at explaining things in a way that is understandable. She follows the practices protocols even when I have asked to change treatment plans which is frustrating. I had to wait 3 cycles before I could meet with the dr again.
She’s good but I’m not sure if my voice is really being heard
I had the same stinographer every cycle. She makes it very personable.
I have PCOS and was on BC pills for 17 years. I had a huge ovarian reserve. My treatment was timed relations with 5mg of letrozole and injectable HCG. She believed that with my ovation reserve I should get pregnant on my own with some assistance. Since this has not worked for 5 cycles next step is IUI with the same meds. The meds work to mature and release an egg.
The nursing staff is always friendly. I had 1 issue where a nurse didnt understand the request based on notes in the file and I have had to push back. Since then I haven’t had that nurse and everything has been smooth.
I pay for everything $155 per visit
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Was coming in for my first blood draw to start treatment. The blood draw the to check for pregnancy and the wrong test was ordered.
Clearwater

We started with testing and getting periodic blood tests to check my thyroid levels. She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] found an irregularity with my thyroid and added medication for that. After 4 failed IUIs we tried a different fertility pill and adjusted when to trigger. In consultation she laid out all of our options and even though IVF was next logical step understood we wanted to give it a few more tries with IUI and adjusted meds for better results.
talking with other couples going through the same, [The Reproductive Medicine Group is] considerably less expensive. Iui has been $375. Each sonogram has been $150...This clinics policy is single embryo transfer. They do genetic testing in all embryos...Knowledgeable staff. Keep us in the know. Thoroughly explain all of our options and suggested course of actions, allowing us time to discuss our options privately before moving forward although willing to push us towards best options for best results.
We do not see Dr. McCormick every visit, only during consultations. We don’t need her every time because the staff is very knowledgeable and explains what each test is for, what the results are and what they mean for us moving forward. I trust that she is prescribing us the best treatment available to us and what will work for us.
Ask all of the questions.
no Information was given to us in the form of “brochure information” everything was very specific to our situation, age, bodies, what works best for us. The front office has had many three-way calls with our insurance and translated what they were saying into terms we could understand and for our situation.
We started with testing and getting periodic blood tests to check my thyroid levels. She found an irregularity with my thyroid and added medication for that. After 4 failed IUIs we tried a different fertility pill and adjusted when to trigger. In consultation she laid out all of our options and even though IVF was next logical step understood we wanted to give it a few more tries with IUI and adjusted meds for better results.
Very knowledgeable and know who they’re working with in the moment. They can always give me information about what’s currently going on.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Everything for us was out of pocket. However talking with other couples going through the same, considerably less expensive. Iui has been $375. Each sonogram has been $150
This clinics policy is single embryo transfer. They do genetic testing in all embryos and have an 80% success rate.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Recently showed us for scheduled IUI at different office (Sunday appointment) and had no appointment scheduled. Luckily they were able to squeeze us in considering this was a medicated cycle.
Clearwater

Dr. McCormick has always treated me with honesty and respect. She has always made me feel comfortable and has always listened to any questions or concerns that I may have.... As soon as she saw me she had a game plan. First was to go over my previous hsg that I had done before seeing her. Second was a saline sono to see if she could see my septate uterus. Third was surgery (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy) to fix my septate uterus, remove a cyst, polyps, remove endometriosis, flush out Fallopian tubes, and make sure everything looked good.
The nursing staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] are very friendly and understanding, I have always felt comfortable and extremely happy with their care... The only down side I can think of is you can get any office when you call, not necessarily the office you intended on calling.. other than that it’s great and they always know what’s going on and you never have to wait a long time... Dr. McCormick has always treated me with honesty and respect. She has always made me feel comfortable
Before I got to Dr. McCormick I got the run around from my regular obgyn and can to this clinic frustrated and feeling helpless but as soon as I got my appointment with Dr McCormick she had a game plan set out and got the ball rolling quickly. Ever since I’ve been treated by her I’ve found more answers to my questions and felt at ease which I’ve found to be very important when it comes to infertility. Dr. McCormick has the sweetest disposition even commenting on my pretty toe nail polish, I have always felt at ease with her and trust her with my care
Ask as many questions as you want because she is very knowledgeable and will put you at ease by having an answer.
As soon as she saw me she had a game plan. First was to go over my previous hsg that I had done before seeing her. Second was a saline sono to see if she could see my septate uterus. Third was surgery (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy) to fix my septate uterus, remove a cyst, polyps, remove endometriosis, flush out Fallopian tubes, and make sure everything looked good. Then we waited and started 2 rounds of iuis. After second iui failed she ordered a second saline sonogram to find the polyps had grown back so she ordered another surgery to which I just recovered from and started my 3rd iui
The nursing staff are very friendly and understanding, I have always felt comfortable and extremely happy with their care
Iuis run around $800

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman is a caring dr. She is very good at what she does. My hsg I didn’t feel a thing. I wish she would do the iui instead of the nurses. I had complications with my iuis and were very painful. My iuis have failed because a problem was discovered and I had to do more testing. Now I am possibly looking at surgery.... My treatments were simple. Letrozole and trigger shot. We used ultrasound for the timing of the iui. I was a great responder.Unfortunately it did not work for me. I am now looking at surgery bc of a complication that was found during the iui
I would have to say that my iui nurse [at the Reproductive Medicine Group] was awesome. When she found a complication and knew it was not right she advocated for me. The nurses always answer my questions in a timely manner either by phone or patient portal... The weaknesses are they don’t keep copies of your ultrasound images. The iui are not tweaked individually. It almost feels like a one size fits all. The strengths would be the skill of the physician. The nurses always respond to my questions in a timely manner
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When something isn’t right, be sure to speak up. It is a high volume office and you need to be your own advocate
IUI were a one size fits all. I was lucky that a nurse spoke up and said my iui was very difficult. She said I needed another consult with my dr. The iui are done by the nurses
My treatments were simple. Letrozole and trigger shot. We used ultrasound for the timing of the iui. I was a great responder.Unfortunately it did not work for me. I am now looking at surgery bc of a complication that was found during the iui.
I would have to say that my iui nurse was awesome. When she found a complication and knew it was not right she advocated for me. The nurses always answer my questions in a timely manner either by phone or patient portal
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My iui were 375. The ultrasound monitoring was 155 a piece. My trigger shot was 92 and my letrozole was less than 15 dollars. I believe my hsg was about 500 but that was with insurance. My copay for consults are 80 bucks.
North Tampa

Front desk staff at South Tampa office [Repro Med Grp] are not very warm. They continued to spell my husbands name wrong in different ways, despite correcting this many times. I always called the North Tampa office to schedule because they were easier to work with.... The nurse Tiffany was great. On the other hand, I always felt like the ivf coordinator Heather was annoyed with me - not a great way to go through such a difficult experience.
I felt that Dr. McCormick didn't address all of my needs. She diagnosed me with Hashimoto's only after I pushed to get more thyroid testing. She didn't discuss any plan to address the Hashimoto's once pregnant. I think she is knowledgeable about certain things, but autoimmune disorders were not among those things. Also during testing I had intense anxiety about repeating my HSG, but she would not budge because we were barely over a year since my last one. It felt like she was more concerned with following a textbook than looking at my individual needs as a person. And in the end my tubes were STILL clear just as I suspected.
Consider your own individual needs and if Dr. McCormick is the right fit. I've met people who loved her, but in the end, she wasn't right for what I need.
Of all of the people I interacted with (doctor, ivf coordinator, nurse, front desk) I felt cared about by the nurse. The nurse Tiffany was great. On the other hand, I always felt like the ivf coordinator Heather was annoyed with me - not a great way to go through such a difficult experience.
She recommended IVF with ICSI due male factor issues. Also recommended PGT because of previous miscarriage due to chromosomal issues. We didn't continue with her, but have followed these same recommendations with new doctor. She didn't address Hashimoto's - but new doctor (Dr. Skinner in Barbados) has plan to help address this to reduce chances of miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany (nurse) was great! Heather (IVF coordinator was always annoyed with me))
Worked with Tiffany throughout testing - she was so warm and caring and compassionate. Heather was IVF coordinator. Did not like her at all. She always acted annoyed with me. Felt treated as a child (i.e. "if I don't these results by this date I'll have to cancel your appointment" when there was no reason to think I wouldn't get her past results).
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Front desk staff at South Tampa office are not very warm. They continued to spell my husbands name wrong in different ways, despite correcting this many times. I always called the North Tampa office to schedule because they were easier to work with. Felt that plan for testing was not communicated well - ended up scrambling for tests that we hadn't been told about in order to be able to keep scheduled appointments. Frustrating.
Expensive. We were planning to pay close to 30k for a multi try plan where you get two tries with egg retrieval and unlimited transfers.
She recommends always doing single embryo transfer. Not open to multiple embryo transfer.
North Tampa

Dr. Goodman is very knowledgeable and able to answer every question with more than just a vague answer. She clarifies why she chose my protocol, what studies she's looked at and what the Society of Reproductive Medicine recommends. She also was willing to do additional testing that I asked for.... The only thing I didn't like was that I wish before I had started my journey that I had been told about all of the studies and their differences so that I had a better expectation of what the success rate was based on my age.
All of the nursing staff [Repro Med Group] was very nice and easy to get in contact with. The only thing I didn't like was that each nurse gave a different answer to the same question and I spent most of my time with sonographers rather than nurses. However, if I had a question that the sonographer couldn't answer, she would always have a nurse call me.... Strengths - Easy to schedule appointments and be seen; I never felt rushed; All of my questions were answered; Easy to get in contact with; High success rates.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I've heard of other patients having to wait so be prepared for that. Do as much research as you can so that you can ask educated questions. Ask her to break down success rates based on age, not just success rates for that treatment.
The clinic was very good at making sure I was seen on time and not left waiting. Dr. Goodman was available to answer my questions but I wish more information about statistics had been given to me. She is very knowledgeable and up-to-date with her information, and she will always clarify why she doesn't prefer one protocol vs another. The only thing I didn't like was that I wish before I had started my journey that I had been told about all of the studies and their differences so that I had a better expectation of what the success rate was based on my age. When I went back for my second consult with her after my IUIs didn't work, I had more knowledge and was able to ask more questions. I did feel a little rushed with her but not to the point that I felt uncomfortable asking her so many questions. The only other thing I found problematic was that the staff routinely gave me different answers for the same question.
She recommended that I start with medicated IUI's rather than unmedicated. Her plan was to do 3 of them and then re-group and decide what to do next. When the IUI's didn't work, she suggested moving forward with IVF rather than an IUI with injectable meds. She did not recommend a mini-IVF cycle (she said they don't do those) and she said they have not started doing INVO-cell. She recommended if I had the finances to do IVF first before moving to donor eggs. This protocol was picked because of my age and diminished ovarian reserve. I don't recall the success rate of IVF for someone with my issues, but I do recall Dr. Goodman advising me of the price and that I would have maybe one or two embryos if I did IVF (without PGS testing them). She did seem to be an advocate of PGS testing, but said they would not transfer an abnormal embryo.
All of the nursing staff was very nice and easy to get in contact with. The only thing I didn't like was that each nurse gave a different answer to the same question and I spent most of my time with sonographers rather than nurses. However, if I had a question that the sonographer couldn't answer, she would always have a nurse call me.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths - Easy to schedule appointments and be seen; I never felt rushed; All of my questions were answered; Easy to get in contact with; High success rates. Weaknesses - Long waitlist for donor eggs; All procedures (IVF, donor eggs) are expensive; They do not offer embryo donation.
Uninsured ultrasounds are approx. $150.00 (I think); IUI ~$350; IVF ~ $27,000.
At the IVF orientation I went to (ran by Dr. Yeko), I learned that RMG does not prefer to do multiple embryo transfer because of the risks associated with it.
North Tampa

I never felt rushed [with Dr. Yeko], every question I had was thoroughly discussed, I felt like I had options and knowledge provided to me to make an informed decision on how to proceed. Dr. Yeko clearly cares about his patients and treats them with respect...He has excellent bedside manner, performed my HCG procedure with a full explanation of every step along the way, laid out every treatment option along with percentages of conceiving and pricing all while helping us come to a decision.
Initial consult [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was around $350, full blood panel was around $1,000, genetic testing was $650, HSG was $900...Strengths the clinic had were appointment availability, customer service, friendly, knowledgeable, prompt with call backs and compassion. The weaknesses would be that I saw different nurses and they have so many locations that sometimes I had to travel for certain appointments.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions because he will absolutely answer them with honesty and integrity.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I never felt rushed, every question I had was thoroughly discussed, I felt like I had options and knowledge provided to me to make an informed decision on how to proceed. Dr. Yeko clearly cares about his patients and treats them with respect.
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I had a baseline ultrasound on cycle day 1-3 depending on when full flow started. I was put on 100mg of clomid ( CD 3-7)with timed intercourse for my first 3 cycles. We then discussed switching to IVF. Again I had a baseline ultrasound, 100mg of clomid (CD 3-7), back several days later for a follicle scan which usually showed 2-3 follicles over 18mm, when they were above 19mm I triggered with 250 ovidrel, IUI (#1-3) 36 hours later. All resulting in negative pregnancy tests.
The nursing staff was excellent, Tiffany and Ashley both performed IUI’s for me and were kind and compassionate. The woman who did my baseline and follicle scans (who’s name I can’t remember) became a favorite of mine. She was honest and transparent and never missed my ovulation.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We are self pay due to insurance not covering infertility. All totals are rounded. Initial consult was around $350, full blood panel was around $1,000, genetic testing was $650, HSG was $900, ultra sounds were $155 each ($1,395 total), clomid was $30 each cycle ($180 total), Ovidrel was $100 per vial ($300 total), IUIs were $350 each ($1,050 total). IVF consult will be $350. So in total we’ve paid $6,175 while under the care of doctor Yeko.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We have our consult for IVF scheduled this Monday 4/29 which is our 3 year wedding anniversary!
North Tampa

[Dr. McCormick is] a huge source of knowledge. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’ll answer every single one with honesty... For IVF, we did the Antagonist Protocol (Gonal-F, Menopur and Cetrotide) with a Lupron Trigger. For my age, I had amazing results. 15 follicles produced 15 mature eggs. 13 out of the 15 eggs fertilized. 10 of those became 5 day blastocysts. Those embryos were sent for PGT-A testing which resulted in 2 healthy embryos. At my age, Dr McCormick was thrilled with those results.
The nursing staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was amazing. All very caring and seemed genuinely invested in a good outcome for us. The IVF Coordinator and the ART Coordinators were amazing. I had constant access to information every step of the way...RMG will only do eSET. It’s less risky and yields better results...Strengths -timeliness of appointments -ease of appointment scheduling -friendly staff -financial coordinators willing to advocate on your behalf with insurance. I’ve worked with 3 out of the 4 offices locations. While South Tampa was my ”home base”, The staff at Clearwater and North Tampa were great too.
She’s very caring. We always felt like a person. She was easy to talk to and was so relatable. She was always very honest with us based on age and other factors. While she was honest, we never felt like she couldn’t help us. On the contrary, she gave us hope. She put our minds at ease. We believed in her and we achieved our goal.
She’s a huge source of knowledge. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. She’ll answer every single one with honesty.
Dr McCormick is very personable. She was always very open and honest with my husband and I. She always made us felt at ease. We were never rushed. She spent as much time as we needed with her.
Our primary issue was mild male factor infertility. We were given the option to do either IUI or IVF. While she said that our chances were higher IVF, she understood my reservations. She never pushed. We started with Clomid 100mg first. I was an over responder and the cycle was cancelled due to a high risk of multiples. We did 3 other cycles of Femara at 2.5 mg. We were not successful. When we saw her for a consultation for next steps, she was very honest that IVF was the only option left to overcome to male factor issue. For IVF, we did the Antagonist Protocol (Gonal-F, Menopur and Cetrotide) with a Lupron Trigger. For my age, I had amazing results. 15 follicles produced 15 mature eggs. 13 out of the 15 eggs fertilized. 10 of those became 5 day blastocysts. Those embryos were sent for PGT-A testing which resulted in 2 healthy embryos. At my age, Dr McCormick was thrilled with those results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather)
The nursing staff was amazing. All very caring and seemed genuinely invested in a good outcome for us. The IVF Coordinator and the ART Coordinators were amazing. I had constant access to information every step of the way.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We had insurance coverage for both IUI and IVF. Our insurance covered 80% of the cost of procedures. For IUI (including specimen collection and washing) it cost $45 per cycle. For IVF, our OOP costs including monitoring, bloodwork, surgery center, anesthesia and physician fees for both egg retrieval and embryo transfer was approximately $5,000.
RMG will only do eSET. It’s less risky and yields better results.
North Tampa

We did a freeze all cycle [with Dr. Yeko] due to risk of OHSS and so we could do genetic testing. For our first two frozen embryo transfers I used progesterone and delestrogen IM injections. For this third cycle I am using the same but adding in vaginal progesterone and medrol to hopefully assist with implantation...I always felt like I knew what to expect and the next steps.He will be open and honest with you about everything. There is never a guarantee that you will get pregnant but when it does not happen he has sympathy for you and keeps you motivated for the next steps.
Nursing staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] has been great from the start. Always made me feel comfortable to discuss uncomfortable topics and have always called me back the same. I have had some trouble getting in contact with my assigned coordinator to start a cycle...[monitoring appointments] were always in the morning which was great, I could get in and out before work and still be on time. The ultrasound tech was also wonderful and the the process smooth.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko has been great from the first consultation to where I am now, however treatment has been unsuccessful. After each failed cycle he fully explained the next steps and gave me all of my options. He always explained every procedure and answered all questions. I always felt like I knew what to expect and the next steps.He will be open and honest with you about everything. There is never a guarantee that you will get pregnant but when it does not happen he has sympathy for you and keeps you motivated for the next steps.
Infertility is a journey but Dr. Yeko and the staff will be there with you every step of the way. It may not be successful on the first try but keep trying and make changes to your protocol.
Everytime I am at the office the staff know who I am and call me by my name. They make me feel welcomed and like they care about my treatment.
Antagonist protocol with lupron trigger. I was on follistim and menopur. I do not know the rational but the results were great. I had 51 eggs retrieved, 42 were mature, 34 fertilized, 11 made it to day 5, 8 remained after testing. We did a freeze all cycle due to risk of OHSS and so we could do genetic testing. For our first two frozen embryo transfers I used progesterone and delestrogen IM injections. For this third cycle I am using the same but adding in vaginal progesterone and medrol to hopefully assist with implantation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Nursing staff has been great from the start. Always made me feel comfortable to discuss uncomfortable topics and have always called me back the same. I have had some trouble getting in contact with my assigned coordinator to start a cycle.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Everyone in the office is great and they made the process smooth and painless. It was easy to schedule the initial appointment and most of the future appointments they schedule for you based on your cycle.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were always in the morning which was great, I could get in and out before work and still be on time. The ultrasound tech was also wonderful and the the process smooth.
Only transferred 1 embroyo at the doctors suggestion. I trusted his recommendation so I followed it for the first two cycles. For this upcoming third cycle I insisted I wanted to transfer 2 embryos.
North Tampa

I have undergone 3 frozen embryo transfers [with Dr. Timothy Yeko] with day five embryos. I have done estridol and progesterone injections with each one. The second transfer we added baby aspirin and the third we added medrol. The third worked but ended up in miscarriage. For the transfers I took a Valium and did not have bedrest after...During consultations he takes his time to explain everything to you. He also listens to your suggestions...I have never once felt like a number to him and he is empathetic. I like how he tells it like it is and pulls no punches. I have been very happy and confident in his care even though I have not had success. He has definitely put me at ease and gives me hope.
Staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very attentive and knowledgeable. The secretaries are great and I can always get someone on the phone. I love the patient portal app my messages are always returned. The only weakness has been billing. Bills come in the mail then change price when I check out at the office. It’s been very confusing. Sometimes I owe and other times I have a credit...Staff has been nothing but wonderful. Amy [nurse] really talked me through my miscarriage and craziness. She has been a huge support and shoulder during this cray process...My only issue was with billing which was very confusing. Sometimes I would owe money and other times I would have a credit. I never knew what I was going to have to pay at appointments.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko makes me feel extremely comfortable as his patient. He takes his time with you and goes over every aspect of the IVF process. He is very personable and jokes to put you at easy during a very scary time. He is extremely knowledgeable about current research and has a very high success rate. Even his own nurse used him as her doctor. I have never once felt like a number to him and he is empathetic. I like how he tells it like it is and pulls no punches. I have been very happy and confident in his care even though I have not had success. He has definitely put me at ease and gives me hope.
He knows what he is talking about as he has many years of experience. Listen to him and submit to the process.
I have undergone 3 frozen embryo transfers with day five embryos. I have done estridol and progesterone injections with each one. The second transfer we added baby aspirin and the third we added medrol. The third worked but ended up in miscarriage. For the transfers I took a Valium and did not have bedrest after.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
Staff has been nothing but wonderful. Amy really talked me through my miscarriage and craziness. She has been a huge support and shoulder during this cray process.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Staff is very attentive and knowledgeable. The secretaries are great and I can always get someone on the phone. I love the patient portal app my messages are always returned. The only weakness has been billing. Bills come in the mail then change price when I check out at the office. It’s been very confusing. Sometimes I owe and other times I have a credit.
My Insurance covered treatments but not medications. Frozen embryo transfers were about $3K and meds $200. IVF $9K though I had hit my out of pocket max and only paid $1200 for freezing (not covered) and medications were $3500.
He recommends eSET which I agreed with. During my second and third transfers he did offer to do multiple but I declined.