7.1

2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman is a caring dr. She is very good at what she does. My hsg I didn’t feel a thing. I wish she would do the iui instead of the nurses. I had complications with my iuis and were very painful. My iuis have failed because a problem was discovered and I had to do more testing. Now I am possibly looking at surgery.... My treatments were simple. Letrozole and trigger shot. We used ultrasound for the timing of the iui. I was a great responder.Unfortunately it did not work for me. I am now looking at surgery bc of a complication that was found during the iui
I would have to say that my iui nurse [at the Reproductive Medicine Group] was awesome. When she found a complication and knew it was not right she advocated for me. The nurses always answer my questions in a timely manner either by phone or patient portal... The weaknesses are they don’t keep copies of your ultrasound images. The iui are not tweaked individually. It almost feels like a one size fits all. The strengths would be the skill of the physician. The nurses always respond to my questions in a timely manner
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When something isn’t right, be sure to speak up. It is a high volume office and you need to be your own advocate
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
IUI were a one size fits all. I was lucky that a nurse spoke up and said my iui was very difficult. She said I needed another consult with my dr. The iui are done by the nurses
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
My treatments were simple. Letrozole and trigger shot. We used ultrasound for the timing of the iui. I was a great responder.Unfortunately it did not work for me. I am now looking at surgery bc of a complication that was found during the iui.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I would have to say that my iui nurse was awesome. When she found a complication and knew it was not right she advocated for me. The nurses always answer my questions in a timely manner either by phone or patient portal
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My iui were 375. The ultrasound monitoring was 155 a piece. My trigger shot was 92 and my letrozole was less than 15 dollars. I believe my hsg was about 500 but that was with insurance. My copay for consults are 80 bucks.

2014 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Tarantino was absolutely amazing and explained everything in detail, the thing I didn’t like was I never really saw him after the first two visits everything was done by the staff. I wasn’t sure if everything was going good. It was hard to get ahold of anyone in the office to find out about the embryos...We had to do IVF due to the fact that my husband has azoospermia. Dr. Tarantino didn’t give me an aggressive treatment.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group clinic is] Very expensive, communication is vague but the dr is excellent. It would be nice if someone would communicate in details any results. I feel like I wasn’t advised of certain things. It’s easy to get appointments but if you don’t have insurance it’s very expensive...Every time we went into the office it felt like we were just in a line up. Get them in and get them out
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is amazing but there needs to be more communication in his office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
We had to do IVF due to the fact that my husband has azoospermia. Dr. Tarantino didn’t give me an aggressive treatment. I was on the lowest dose of medications and was able to make 14 eggs, 12 fertilized, 3 made it to day 5 blastocyst, 2 of them were abnormal and we only had one to transfer. I was on menopur, galirenix, progesterone, estrogen.
They were great but communication was vague
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Dr. advised it would be safer for me to transfer only 1 at a time because of my age but at the end of the process we could only transfer 1 due to the fact that it was the only one left and it was inconclusive results
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The trigger shot that I had to take to mature my eggs before aspiration. The dosage they told me was incorrect and if it wasn’t for me calling the on call number I would have messed up the whole cycle and being that I was paying for everything out of pocket that would have been extremely expensive to continue
North Tampa

Her demeanor is warm; she seems to truly care about me and remembers me and details about my personal fertility issues. ... Dr Goodman recommended that we try (3) IUIs first to see if we could have success. ... Unfortunately IUIs were not successful so Dr Goodman then said we should move to IVF. Because of my age we decided that PGS testing was the way to go.
I think it’s overwhelming as a new patient and they [The Repro Med Grp] seem to get that; the staff seems to genuinely want to help and they are warm and friendly. Everyone was knowledgeable when we had questions. We loved Heidi at the front desk and Danielle the Sono girl was so great. ...They were very good about communicating through the patient portal as well.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Her demeanor is warm; she seems to truly care about me and remembers me and details about my personal fertility issues. I’ve never felt pressured; she was clear about what she recommended but allowed me to feel comfortable in the decision.
Sometimes you may wait a little bit. Most of the visits she’s on time but a couple times she ran behind. The staff was really nice and gave me updates, so it was fine. What i like is that she gives me as much time as I need, too.
Dr. Goodman was kind and explained everything to me without being condescending. When I felt worried and unsure about our future success and felt discouraged, she was positive and explained our chances. She also connected me with the mentor program to get support.
Dr Goodman recommended that we try (3) IUIs first to see if we could have success. Due to cost this is what we decided to do. Unfortunately IUIs were not successful so Dr Goodman then said we should move to IVF. Because of my age we decided that PGS testing was the way to go. This required that we first go through a cycle to retrieve my eggs and then freeze all the embryos. We had them testing and ended up with 4 good embryos. I wanted to put in 2, but Dr Goodman told me that it’s better for me and for the sake of having a live birth with less complications to transfer one embryo, so we did.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer was our main nurse from Dr Goodman and then we dealt with the IVF team. Everyone seemed very caring and on top of everything. They were very good about communicating through the patient portal as well.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I think it’s overwhelming as a new patient and they seem to get that; the staff seems to genuinely want to help and they are warm and friendly. Everyone was knowledgeable when we had questions. We loved Heidi at the front desk and Danielle the Sono girl was so great. I would tell a new patient to trust their doctor and also to ask questions whenever they had them!
IUIs were about 1k each, IVF meds around 5k, IVF medical costs around 15k, PGS was about 5k or so. I probably spent 25k on IVF.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She seemed confident that putting in one embryo was the way to go and for us it worked!
North Tampa

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] is not personable or compassionate at all. she just goes by statistics, physiology, and averages. She gives zero hope to someone who is desperate to have a child. She blames age as being the absolute end to possible positive outcomes and pushes for IVF too much. I had to push back and almost demand to try IUI since i do not have the funds for IVF at that clinic as they are outrageous in cost and they will not price match. They have cost saving options but only if you are under a certain age.
I feel the nurses [at Reproductive Medicine Group-Tampa] do a much better job showing compassion than the doctors. Nurses will take the time and sit with me and answer every question in detail. They showed that they cared.... I do not have any complaints about the clinic. However I feel like their equipment might be a little outdated. their ultrasound machines, especially the monitors were old. It would also be nice to have the sonograms on a screen visible to the patient.
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is not personable or compassionate at all. she just goes by statistics, physiology, and averages. She gives zero hope to someone who is desperate to have a child. She blames age as being the absolute end to possible positive outcomes and pushes for IVF too much. I had to push back and almost demand to try IUI since i do not have the funds for IVF at that clinic as they are outrageous in cost and they will not price match. They have cost saving options but only if you are under a certain age.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Make sure you tell her what you want to try. Do not let her bully you into going straight to IVF and demand ALL the tests.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She seems to follow the same protocol for all patients. A friend and I both went to RMG and both got same treatment plan, timing, and dosage of medications. I feel like I was not treated specifically to my case but instead as national average. I have a shorter cycle and she still treated me as if i have a 28 day cycle.
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
She did not go over treatment protocols with me. The nurses did. They prescribed a baseline ultrasound, 100mg Clomid, a mid-cycle ultrasound, Ovidrel trigger shot, then IUI 36 to 48 hours later
I feel the nurses do a much better job showing compassion than the doctors. Nurses will take the time and sit with me and answer every question in detail. They showed that they cared.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Diagnostic labs and ultrasounds are covered by my insurance. IUI procedure was out of pocket and consisted of the following. Baseline ultrasound $155.00 Clomid $35.00 Mid-cycle ultrasound $155.00 each. IUI procedure including sperm ash $375.00. IVF cost was quoted to me at approx $26,000. (I cannot afford this so I did not do it)
North Tampa

Dr Goodman is very nice. I just never see or hear from her. Ever. I only see the techs, and clinic staff. 3 unsuccessful IUI's and I haven't heard anything from a doctor. I've asked the techs if there is anything else I/we can do to increase chances ect and I'm told no. No support or communication from my doctor during this last 4 months.... Diagnosed with possible PCOS and Uterine polyps. Surgically removed polyps. Started Femera. Initially 5mg a day on cycle day 3-7. Ovidrel injection on day 12 and IUI on day 14. Unsuccessful. Same dose for cycle #2. Did not ovulate.
Great at scheduling and communicating what's needed for and at appointments. You will feel like a number. Even though the nurses and staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] are very nice, there is not a lot of individual attention and/or support.... The initial testing is the most expensive so far. Greater than $7,000 just for labs, hysteroscopy with polyps removed.... Missed an entire cycle dur to lack of communication from the clinic.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
If you want personalized attention, go somewhere else. She's great when you see her, but you wont see her often.
She is great when I see her in person, however that is not very often. I haven't heard from her since I started the IUI and I've been through 3 over a 4 month period. There is no personal attention from your doctor during the process.
Diagnosed with possible PCOS and Uterine polyps. Surgically removed polyps. Started Femera. Initially 5mg a day on cycle day 3-7. Ovidrel injection on day 12 and IUI on day 14. Unsuccessful. Same dose for cycle #2. Did not ovulate. Was told to keep checking with OPK's and come back on day 21 for progesterone blood draw. Blood draw on day 21. Positive OPK that evening. Called next day for appt to schedule IUI and the clinic was closed for a staff meeting. Inwas unable to speak with anyone and missed an entire cycle for IUI. Increased dose of Femara for IUI cycle #2. 7.5mg cycle day 3-7. Ovidrel injection on day 13 with IUI on day 15. Unsuccessful. Currently on cycle #3.
They've been great with bedside manner.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great at scheduling and communicating what's needed for and at appointments. You will feel like a number. Even though the nurses and staff are very nice, there is not a lot of individual attention and/or support.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Had an ultrasound on day 11 to check for follicles, which there were none. I was told to monitor via OPKs and call if I obtained a positive OPK so the IUI could be scheduled. Had a progesterone blood draw on day 21. Had a positive OPK that evening. Called the next day to schedule and the clinic was closed for a stagg meeting. Missed an entire cycle dur to lack of communication from the clinic. No other ultrasound was scheduled after the one on day 11. Had they scheduled an additional one.for that cycle, they would have been able to tell if I was ovulating. I never had any communication about the progesterone lab results either. No follow up for that missed cycle from anyone. Was told at next appointment that my meds would be increased. Clinic lost my initial FMLA paperwork I gave them to fill out. A week later I followed up and inquired if it was complete and I was told they couldn't find it. Had to have my HR director fax another copy over.
North Tampa
Dr. Goodman has always spent the time I needed to answer all my questions warmly yet candidly. After my lap, she explained my results in laymen’s terms and was optimistic. My only negative comment is I felt she tried to use fear tactics into convincing me to get my husband a genetic test. When I never wanted any of that testing to begin with.I had to explain to her more than once I did not want it, but she finally understood and respected my decision.
Usually minimal wait time [at Reproductive Medicine Group-Tampa]. Although once I did wait an hour. Mostly they are very professional. The surgery center staff was incredible and comforted my anxiety during my preparation time. The office is clean and organized. I would suggest they discuss emotional support resources for infertility or at least ask how you are doing. There are brochures you can grab in the lobby but I would feel better if someone at least checked in.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She may not always volunteer the information you may need, but Will answer it if you ask. This means you need to do your research to be your own advocate and make sure all the right questions are being asked and answered.
Dr. Goodman has good bedside manner and is warm, and reassuring.
Very compassionate, uses optimistic language. It made me feel hopeful. Organized and never bothered if you ask the same thing a few times.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Usually minimal wait time. Although once I did wait an hour. Mostly they are very professional. The surgery center staff was incredible and comforted my anxiety during my preparation time. The office is clean and organized. I would suggest they discuss emotional support resources for infertility or at least ask how you are doing. There are brochures you can grab in the lobby but I would feel better if someone at least checked in.
I had good coverage for testing and procedures but my out of pocket costs were sometimes high. I was fortunate enough to have been able to save to cover this. Everything was due upon service with no options for payment plans.
North Tampa
Overall she [Dr. McCormick] is a good doctor and we achieved the results we wanted and will do another transfer...She was very kind but not as direct of a communicator as I would like. Additionally we were not aware of her scheduled vacation during our treatment and had to postpone transfer because of it... I was also never told that IVF babies are at a higher risk of heart abnormalities until I was sent to a specialist during my pregnancy. I would have liked to known this up front.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] was great. My only wish would be to open one in St Pete as they are only in the Tampa side of town. The retrieval clinic was clean and well run and the nurses for my retrieval were amazing...They [nurses] were all caring and wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for a better staff...Overall she [Dr. McCormick] is a good doctor and we achieved the results we wanted and will do another transfer
She was very kind but not as direct of a communicator as I would like. Additionally we were not aware of her scheduled vacation during our treatment and had to postpone transfer because of it. To speed up the process we ultimately had Dr. Tarantino perform our transfer. This still pushed my son’s birthday into Jan of the next year, costing us over $5k of additional medical expenses. I was also never told that IVF babies are at a higher risk of heart abnormalities until I was sent to a specialist during my pregnancy. I would have liked to known this up front. Overall she is a good doctor and we achieved the results we wanted and will do another transfer.
More direct communication and provide medical details when reviewing recommendations and test results. Many women do extensive research on he IVF process and want to know the specifics of their hormone levels, number of follicles, etc. Don’t assume we don’t understand this info.
Dr McCormick was very kind
I don’t remember all the specifics. But I think I took menopur and gonal-f then added cetrotide towards then end. I can’t remember my trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Kim)
They were all caring and wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for a better staff.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic was great. My only wish would be to open one in St Pete as they are only in the Tampa side of town. The retrieval clinic was clean and well run and the nurses for my retrieval were amazing.
We spent over $30k for our IVF treatment. This includes medicine but excludes the several thousands we spent on IUIs before that.
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I was comfortable with my doctors approach
North Tampa
Dr. McCormick was super professional yet very welcoming. After my initial consultation where all of my testing and blood work was ordered, Dr. McCormick sat down with me and took the time to go over every result. She explained what she thought was my best option to start with but also gave me other options that may work if I did not want to proceed with medications. I felt very taken care of!
One of my favorite things about this practice [RMG- Tampa] is their Patient Portal with app capabilities. I am able to see all of my results, appointment reminders, bills due and even message withe the staff (they are always quick to respond!). I usually show up to my ultrasound appointments 30 minutes to an hour early and they almost ALWAYS take me right back. Everyone is very welcoming, beginning at the front desk. I think the only weakness I would say is I had to wait 3 weeks for my initial consultation, I wish I could have gotten in sooner but other than that everything has been perfect so far
Dr. McCormick was very professional, had an amazing bedside manner and informative. I felt like I was in good hands from the moment I first walked in to the office and every appointment after. She did not pressure me to choose a certain path but was confident in her recommendations.
Schedule now, don't wait!
I was previously treated by an ob/gyn that was trained in "super ovulation" and IUIs. I went to her for about a year and had a total of 6 very painful IUIs. She would never give an reasoning for my treatment or the medications she wanted me to take and it almost felt like she was guessing. I regret waiting so long to establish with Dr. McCormick at RMG. Dr. McCormick told me at my consultation she did not think I was quite at the IVF stage (my previous doctor had recommended) since my past IUIs were so painful and my left tube was closed. My previous doctor was not monitoring my follicles prior to any of my IUIs either. She started me with Femara 5mg CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger shot. I have had 2 PAIN-FREE IUIs with a confirmed mature follicle on the right side (yayyy) but unfortunately both resulted in big fat negatives. I currently have a consultation scheduled with Dr. McCormick in early October to discuss IVF.
The nursing staff is always pleasant and well prepared. I feel every question I have asked was answered in full and I was never left wondering about anything! This is a very tedious and technical process to go through with hundreds of potential questions and scenarios. The nursing staff is well educated and takes care of their patients.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
One of my favorite things about this practice is their Patient Portal with app capabilities. I am able to see all of my results, appointment reminders, bills due and even message withe the staff (they are always quick to respond!). I usually show up to my ultrasound appointments 30 minutes to an hour early and they almost ALWAYS take me right back. Everyone is very welcoming, beginning at the front desk. I think the only weakness I would say is I had to wait 3 weeks for my initial consultation, I wish I could have gotten in sooner but other than that everything has been perfect so far.
Everything goes towards my deductible so I have had to pay for everything out of pocket.
North Tampa
Dr. Sandy Goodman is very compassionate in the way she explains each concern and process. I've never felt lost after seeing her because she explains each treatment or surgery in complete details. The day of my surgery after being diagnosed with Endometriosis she did an excellent job with the actual surgery with only having one excision which is amazing. She's easy to talk to without judgement and is truly concerned in regards to your overall health with pregnancy.
The front staff at the north tampa office [of The Reproductive Medicine Group] is super nice and I've never had a bad attitude from any of them. They are very helpful whenever I needed something, which is hard to come by these days. The doctors are crazy packed so I guess as soon as you know you need to come in call for an appointment. I haven't had any issues yet because they know when things are time sensitive you need to come in and they will make room
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Overall she is a great doctor and person. She is very straightforward which is what I love.
As a 28 year old seeking out a fertility specialist I had no idea what to expect especially after suffering 4 previous miscarriages. I never thought I would be in the position I am in today, but after seeking professional help at the Reproductive Medicine Group I can now say that I am confident in the medical team to fulfill my dreams of being a mom. The medical staff and Dr. Sandy Goodman are compassionate everytime I've walked into their office. I've never felt like my questions and concerns were ignored or overlooked.
I am not quiet there yet. I had to have laparoscopic surgery to remove my Endometriosis so I am now finally able to start the IVF process. I am actually starting in the next week with the birth control pills once I get my menses and will be meeting with their ART department with my schedule so i wont know more until then. I am fully confident in their professional experience to have a healthy pregnancy.
The nursing staff has been great thus far. I always get a returned call back usually within the same day or next. They always answer all my questions in a timely manner without making me feel like I'm a bothersome.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My experience this far is nothing but great reviews. The front staff at the north tampa office is super nice and I've never had a bad attitude from any of them. They are very helpful whenever I needed something, which is hard to come by these days. The doctors are crazy packed so I guess as soon as you know you need to come in call for an appointment. I haven't had any issues yet because they know when things are time sensitive you need to come in and they will make room.
Well my insurance paid for the diagnostic procedures prior to infertility treatments. I had copays so that wasnt too bad. My insurance doesnt cover IVF so that was definitely a harsh hit but it did cover my medications so I had some relief. I already knew that going into the appointment so I wasnt shocked.
I actually just spoke to my doctor about this because with the cost of IVF being so high I was confused if we should be doing one or two embryos. But she reassured me that the odds are just as high with doing one verses two. Plus she wants to make sure that I have a healthy pregnancy since there's a high chance on one of the embryos splitting causing me to have triplets if I elect to do two embryos which then increases my health and the babies.
North Tampa

Dr. Yeko was pleasant. Being overweight, you are sometimes worried when you see a new physician. He did not address is make us feel unsafe uncomfortable at all. We did feel he was matter of fact. He ordered some tests, some of those didn't give conclusive answer. I feel way better those should have been ordered again. He did not address my husband's low sperm count with suggestions to see a urologist or offers to put on clomid or anything. He gave us a potential treatment course with his recommendations and the odds get thought each treatment held for us.
Reproductive Medicine Group has a good reputation. There facilities are clean. They were mostly punctual for accommodating appointments. No place is perfect. Sometimes hard to get through on the phone.... The nursing staff was great, except the one that did my last iui. I might have been sensitive, but it really hurt physically and emotionally. The sperm washing was very low,and she offered very little encouragement or hope. The procedure that time was painful.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Trust your gut, be your advocate. It's ok to question any doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was a nice enough doctor. I don't feel like I truly understood or got a definitive answer for a clear diagnosis. I feel like some additional testing/resting should have been ordered. I feel like he didn't address my husband's sperm issues at all. I feel like there were some gaps which lead us to take a long break before making any additional attempts to grow our family. I did find all the staff very friendly. It was a clean office.
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
We went through two iui cycles that were not successful. We are taking a break to decide if we want to pursue additional treatment.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Insurance covered diagnostic testing, but no coverage for infertility. Prices will vary per person based on number of ultrasounds needed, etc. A complete iui cycle including meds, ultrasounds, and procedure cost us @$850. We have not done ivf yet, but we were told to expect that to be between $15,000-$20,000.
North Tampa

On the occasions I met with Dr Yeko, he was very personable and talked to me, not at me. He took time to talk to me and did not hurry our meetings... I liked his manner and way of explaining everything...He decided to have me try femara since I had six IUIs with Clomid without a viable pregnancy. We tried three cycles with femara and HcG injection for ovulation with no success.After the third fruitless cycle, I met with him again and he (kindly) told me I was "normal, but unlucky."
I do not think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment...I've been to their North Tampa and South Tampa sites and found both clean, pleasant, and organized. The south Tampa office building is a rather drab, old building, but their office suites are comfortable and updated. They are easy to find and parking is not a problem...The staff at RMG are kind and know me If they see me outside the office building. They are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of each visit being a sign that the treatment didn't work. I feel like they are part of my support network in this endeavor, not just my medical team.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko seems very knowledgeable and answered my questions. He gives an overwhelming amount of information, but he takes notes and draws diagrams for me to take home so I can process everything. I have only met with him twice-my initial consult and a follow up after my first IUIs with his group did not yield a positive pregnancy test. I liked his manner and way of explaining everything, though I learned to bring my best friend and my mother to my follow up after attending my initial consult alone. It was really helpful to have some extra sets of ears and someone else to ask the questions I didn't think of. I have been told that patients under the care of other doctors at this practice are seen, at least briefly, by her doctor each and every time she visits. I don't know that having Dr Yeko "pop" in for every ultrasound and be the one who performed my IUIs would have increased my chance of success, but I think it is good to know in case that helps someone else choose their doctor.
Bring a companion to your consults because he is a fountain of information and it's a lot to process. As I mentioned earlier, I have only seen him for an initial and follow up consult. I have not seen him during my ultrasounds and he has not performed any of my five IUIs with his group.
On the occasions I met with Dr Yeko, he was very personable and talked to me, not at me. He took time to talk to me and did not hurry our meetings. The staff at RMG are kind and know me If they see me outside the office building. They are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of each visit being a sign that the treatment didn't work. I feel like they are part of my support network in this endeavor, not just my medical team.
Prior to becoming his patient, I had an HSG, laparoscopic tubal study, saline sonogram, and mutilple blood panels that all came back within norms for my age. Under my previous fertility doctor I had six IUIs using Clomid and HcG injection to stimulate ovulation. I had two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After my fifth and sixth IUIs yielded no positive pregnancy tests, I decided that maybe I should try a new doctor, so I switched to Dr Yeko based on a friend's very strong recommendation. After my consult, Dr Yeko ordered a fresh blood panel and genetic testing which also came back within norms for my age. He decided to have me try femara since I had six IUIs with Clomid without a viable pregnancy. We tried three cycles with femara and HcG injection for ovulation with no success. After the third fruitless cycle, I met with him again and he (kindly) told me I was "normal, but unlucky." Some people might dislike that assessment, but I appreciated the honesty and not being given a bunch of nonsense excuses. Plus, I'd rather be "normal" than have a conditon that reduces my chances of conception. He went over IVF with me again but also told me he did not feel that it was unreasonable to continue "at least a few more times" with IUI if I wasn't ready to consider IVF yet as they had been unable to find any impediment to me getting pregnant that way. I have had IUIs four and five under Dr Yeko's care without a positive pregnancy test. I hope to have my sixth at this practice next month. If it does not work, I will have another follow up with Dr Yeko to discuss my options.
As I mentioned earlier, they are kind and empathetic to the difficulty of going through fertility treatments. I've only had one encounter that I felt the need to discuss with managing staff. The nurse did no harm, I just think she was a bit thoughtless and inexperienced and needed some more practice and guidance. Otherwise, the staff has been pleasant and supportive. They give the impression of being invested in my success.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been to their North Tampa and South Tampa sites and found both clean, pleasant, and organized. The south Tampa office building is a rather drab, old building, but their office suites are comfortable and updated. They are easy to find and parking is not a problem. I do not think I have ever waited more than 10 minutes for my appointment. I mistook my appointment time once and was late and not only did they take me, but I did not wait more than a few minutes after I arrived.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Not applicable

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. McCormick is very knowledgeable and kind. She explained all treatment options & her recommended course of treatment. The negative is you RARELY ever see her. You never also receive phone calls from her. Only the nurses.... Dr. McCormick suggested after all test results came back that we had unexplained infertility. I have PCOS and Stage 2 endometriosis. The doctor offered laparoscopic surgery to clear my tubes but they were not blocked after a hysteroscopy was performed with dye. She suggested we try IUI which we have done 2 times with femara and HCG trigger shot unsuccessfully my husband and I will try one more IUI and then we are moving on to IVF if unsuccessful. I am disappointed that the doctor would not increase my dosage of femara for our last IUI.
the office [The Reproductive Medicine Group, Tampa] is great it's very convenient with a multiple locations throughout the area. They accommodate you on Saturdays and Sundays if needed and do you have a brand new Surgical Center in one location. The doctors are knowledgeable and very good at what they do but the blue number one negative thing is that you don't interact with them enough. They do not return calls however the nurses do. Very compassionate kind and understanding
Be prepared to deal with mostly nurses.
The staff and nurses are great but rarely do you see the doctor. The doctor doesn't really call you directly.
The nurses at the South Tampa office are amazing. They are the primary ones that patients see regularly and they also perform IUI
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
the office is great it's very convenient with a multiple locations throughout the area. They accommodate you on Saturdays and Sundays if needed and do you have a brand new Surgical Center in one location. The doctors are knowledgeable and very good at what they do but the blue number one negative thing is that you don't interact with them enough. They do not return calls however the nurses do. Very compassionate kind and understanding
Extremely expensive. IUI range but typically cost about 800 cyclo. In vitro cost are typical for the area
North Tampa

The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is a good communicator-he provided an overwhelming amount of information, but he made notes and diagrams for me to take home to give me chance to process everything. My two consults with him have not seemed hurried and he gave me a chance to ask questions. I have not encountered him at my ultrasound appointments or by five IUIs. I have been told that at least some patients with another doctor at this practice were seen, even briefly, by her doctor every visit, whether it was an ultrasound or the IUI. I do not know whether or not I would be more successful if Dr Yeko "popped in" for every ultrasound and performed all my IUIs, but it might help a new patient when choosing a doctor.
Bring a friend to your consults-I did that after going to my initial consult and I was so overwhelmed by all the information. I brought my best friend and my mom to the second consult and it was helpful to have extra ears and them to ask questions I did not think of.
Dr Yeko talked to me, not at me. He took time for our consults; I did not feel like they were rushed.
Prior to switching to Dr Yeko, I had a HSG, multiple blood panels, saline sonogram and a laproscopic tube study; all results were within norms for my age. I had six IUI cycles with clomid and HcG injections to stimulate ovulation with two pregnancies and three miscarriages (twins). After the sixth IUI without a viable pregnancy, I decided that a new doctor might be the change I needed. I switched to Dr Yeko. He reviewed my treatment course to that point, explained IVF as an option, and ordered an additional blood panel, karyotyping for genetic problems, and prescribed femara instead of clomid. Those tests were also normal. I had three IUIs with this course without a positive preganacy test. I had a follow up consult with him at this point where he reviewed IVF but also stated that based on all the information we had, I was "normal, but unlucky." Some women might not like that assessment, but I appreciated the candor and knowing that there wasn't a medical impediment to me successfully conceiving. Based on me being "normal," he told me it would not be unreasonable to continue with IUI "at least a few more times" if I was not ready to advance to IVF. I elected to continue with IUI and he ordered an increase to my femara and a therapeutic HSG to make sure my tubes were patent for my next attempts. I have had another two IUIs without a positive test and plan to have my sixth IUI under Dr Yeko's care (12th overall) next month.
The staff is kind and show empathy toward me-they seem to understand the difficulty of going through infertility. They recognize that each visit means that I have suffered another failure. I feel like they are part of my support system during this struggle, not just my healthcare team.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have been to the South and North Tampa offices and both are pleasant, clean, organized, and parking is ample. The South Tampa office is housed in an old, drab medical building next to Memorial Hospital, but their office suites are updated and comfortable. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, even when I once mistook my appointment time and arrived late.
Consults cost me $60 (specialist copay). Each ultrasound is $155, each IUI is $200, my mail order HcG injection is $100, and a pharmacy discount card gets me my femara for $12 at WalMArt. I order my specimens from Xytex. They cost just over $1000 each, including shipping and taxes. None is covered by insurance. My insurance did cover my bloodwork and therapuetic HSG.
not applicable

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
I feel the doctor [Dr. Sandy Goodman] is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued...I feel the doctor is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest treatments. She understands what will help or not in order to have success. She gives a realistical outcome for your situation. Very honest and open to questions...Be prepared for short sessions, and possibly another doctor to perform a procedure on you as well as nurses doing the iui.
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days...They [nurses] work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable...my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel the doctor is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued.
Vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts on around day 3 of period. If all looked normal, begin taking 5mg of Femara that night for 5 nights. The choice of this drug because it worked better with less side effects. In about another week and 1/2 have another transvaginal ultrasound to check for folicle size and quantity. If either ovary side had one folicle over around 18mm, I was instructed to either take an injectable that night or the next night between 8-10 pm. In order for the follicle to mature in time for an iui procedure in around 3 days later. The morning of the iui, husband would go in to give sperm sample. After the process of the sperm, I would go in about 3 hours later for insemination. After a very painful 1st insemination, the nurse instructed me to have a full bladder the next time which did help. I would then lay on the table after the iui for about 15 mins.
They work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days.
My insurance only covered exams and consults leading up to the diagnosis of infertility. After that was exhausted, my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
North Tampa

My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF...Dr. Yeko spent a lot of time with us and treated our situation as an individual case... not just a "typical" infertility issue. He did not sugar-coat my diagnosis, but encouraged us to try another option when the first one failed. He thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
Great clinic [Repro Medicine Group - Tampa] all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!...Every nurse that we met and our coordinator were all extremely pleasant and compassionate towards us....Unfortunately, we have to go with one of the most expensive options of IVF and our insurance doesn't cover most of it! I believe our projected cost is about 25K...He [Dr. Yeko] thoroughly answered any questions that we had and we felt very comfortable with him and his staff!
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was very comforting and took his time going over our results and explaining everything with us. He treated us like an individual case, not a "typical infertility issue" and we felt confident in his recommendations and plan of action.
Let Dr. Yeko know your level of readiness and eagerness to have a baby. Once he knew how eager we were, he sped up the process for us!
My issue is related to anovulation due to amenorrhea, so Dr. Yeko recommended (up to 3 rounds of) clomid to induce a period. When all three rounds failed and my hormone levels fell even lower, he changed his plan of action to go straight to IVF since my husband and I are so eager to have our first baby. I have another appointment this week to start the IVF process!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great clinic all around! Highly recommend the S Tampa office!
Dr. Yeko recommends eSET since my husband and I are "still young" (30 years old) and will have a high chance of success with eSET.
North Tampa
He [Dr. Tarantino] has a very different sense of humor that sometimes was hard to read. I also did not feel like he put enough effort into our treatments. I was the one requesting more test and asking for more meds to be used during the IUI's we had performed. There was no direction on how many we should do before exploring IVF. I was already almost 35 when I visited him for the first consultation so I feel like now after doing more research and talking to others going through treatments, that we should have been put on meds to increase our chances right away.
They [Reproductive Med Group] have multiple offices so location choices were nice but only certain doctors at certain locations. It seemed each doctor would operate out of 2 of the 4 offices. If you were willing to see you doctor at either it made getting appointments easier. The N Tampa office also had a surgery center located in the same building.... I just remember one of my IUI cycles they hadn't put me in the actual schedule for my appointment the day I was ovulating
He has a very different sense of humor that sometimes was hard to read. I also did not feel like he put enough effort into our treatments. I was the one requesting more test and asking for more meds to be used during the IUI's we had performed. There was no direction on how many we should do before exploring IVF. I was already almost 35 when I visited him for the first consultation so I feel like now after doing more research and talking to others going through treatments, that we should have been put on meds to increase our chances right away. We spent so much money in just IUI's doing 4 natural cycles and then only 1 cycle with chlomid on the 5th one, and again I had to ask for it. I felt like he would have just kept letting us waste money. It turned me off from going there and so I went to USF IVF starting in May of 2018.
You have to have a lot of knowledge about what you want going into it already because he is very passive.
I felt sometimes that we had to request things and there was not a lot of direction given to us.
4 natural cycle IUI with home OPK using donor sperm. 1 cycle with chlomid and home OPK using donor sperm. Also performed all testing for hormone levels during cycle and ovarian reserve (AMH) along with saline sonogram and HSG. Before we did the first cycle of IUI he removed polyps found in my uterus during the Saline sonogram. He also perform my D&C for my miscarriage (missed abortion).
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Pam)
Quiet and soft spoken but very nice. Also tended to be passive at times but helpful when approached with questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They have multiple offices so location choices were nice but only certain doctors at certain locations. It seemed each doctor would operate out of 2 of the 4 offices. If you were willing to see you doctor at either it made getting appointments easier. The N Tampa office also had a surgery center located in the same building.
Cost seem typical for fertility treatments
Never discussed this with him.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I just remember one of my IUI cycles they hadn't put me in the actual schedule for my appointment the day I was ovulating. (they had accidently schedule it for like a week later) Luckily they still saw me but it made me get anxiety for a few minutes thinking they would cancel that cycle.
North Tampa
I'm sure dr. Goodman is a wonderful doctor, but other than the consultation, I never want saw her for any three of my procedures. She was pretty dry, never cracked a smile, was not warm. It's a pretty emotional time for most couples, and she didn't really make our first experience comforting.... I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
This clinic [Reproductive Med Group] has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.... I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Not to expect much. They won't ever see her past the initial consultation anyway
There were always many people in the waiting room, no matter what time of day. I have waited more than an hour to be seen, I once even waited almost 2 hours because the nurse forgot to submit my paperwork, and the tec didn't know i was there
Pretty cut-and-dry. I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
I was probably in that office a dozen times, I never saw the same person more than once. Multiple different nurses did my blood work, ultrasounds, IUI procedures.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
This clinic has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Nothing specifically wrong. I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
From day of this process she [Dr. Goodman] has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff...
The clinic is standard [at Repro Med Grp - N Tampa]. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum...The staff has been wonderful. They answer every question we have and show a sincere concern for our health and well being...The monitoring was a well-oiled machine. Hours were int he morning before work. Wait times were kept to a minimum...
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Our problem was very specific. Dr. Goodman did not sugar coat the news when she saw my diagnosis. She explained in detail the problems that we would face and the difficulty ahead. She also explained her treatment, success, and failures with previous patients with the same diagnosis. After the first cycle failed to produce any viable embryos she sat down with us and explained my condition was even more severe than she had anticipated. She was very honest that we could try again but there was no guarantee the results would change. Through out this entire process, I never felt any pressure from her to make decisions. She wanted us to take out time and feel comfortable with what we were deciding.
Ask questions. The more knowledge you have the more power you have and the easier it is for her to work with you in coming up with a treatment plan.
I cannot say enough kind words about Dr. Goodman. From day of this process she has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff.
I suffer from stage 4 endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Because this diagnosis was not made until I was in my 30's, there is extensive damage to my ovaries. I was not a candidate for any treatment other than IVF. For both my cycles we have used the Ganarelix protocol. cycle 1 produce 14 eggs of which 12 fertilized but only 1 matured to blastocyst. We are using PGS screening and that 1 blastocyst was found to be missing a chromosome. After the unsuccessful first cycle the dosage of my meds was upped in the hope of producing viable embryos. The second cycle was more successful. We had 19 eggs and in the end were able to send 6 blastocyst samples to be screened with 4 coming back as genetically perfect. At this time we are in the process of begiing injections to let to our 1st transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is standard. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum. There are encouraging pictures and quotes on the walls throughout. I appreciate the clinic is not filled with pictures of the babies they have helped conceive. The last thing most of us want if for other people's success to be shoved in our faces during this difficult time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
North Tampa

He [Dr. Tarantino] is very nice and seems to know my case well. With that said all my bloodwork was normal and my husbands SA was great and he assured me I’d get pregnant on clomid. When I didn’t, we went on to IUI and said I would get pregnant during these 3/4 cycles. Two cycles in and I am not pregnant so it is disappointing and I wish he hadn’t set my expectations so high...Clomid and timed relations for 3 cycles. Then letrozole with IUI for 3-4 cycles
They [The Reproductive Medicine Group] lay out the prices of everything at the first visit which I thought was very helpful, including what your insurance does and doesn’t cover. They are friendly and seem to be organized...The front desk person told me I only had one IUI cycle left even though I had cancelled a previous IUI. I clarified with the nurse that the cancelled IUI did not count.....
He is very nice and seems to know my case well. With that said all my bloodwork was normal and my husbands SA was great and he assured me I’d get pregnant on clomid. When I didn’t, we went on to IUI and said I would get pregnant during these 3/4 cycles. Two cycles in and I am not pregnant so it is disappointing and I wish he hadn’t set my expectations so high.
Don’t hesitate to ask any question either in person or calling
He was very warm and joked a lot and listened to all my questions.
Clomid and timed relations for 3 cycles. Then letrozole with IUI for 3-4 cycles.
They are friendly and explain everything well
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They lay out the prices of everything at the first visit which I thought was very helpful, including what your insurance does and doesn’t cover. They are friendly and seem to be organized. There was a miscommunication on how many cycles I have left from a front desk person so I had to clarify with the nurse.
Not covered by insurance, each sonogram is $155. Two sonograms per IUI cycle. Each IUI is $375. The HSG was around $300 I believe.
North Tampa
Dr. Yeko was willing to sit down with me and husband and explain our options. He didn’t deny treating us like another doctor did and gave us hope, which ultimately led to a valid pregnancy... was very straightforward with his recommended plan of action and the reasoning behind it. He explained in full detail what our options were and used some out of the box methods for our treatments...There were times when we felt a bit rushed during our visits with him so I would suggest that you make sure you have all your questions prepared and fully answered before leaving.
Our nurse who worked with us on the surrogate process [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was pretty disorganized and not overly accommodating. This was a major weakness for us. Appointments were fairly easy to obtain, so that was a pro...The nurse team was compassionate and fully answered any questions we had. The sonographer was not the most friendly or compassionate, which was very disappointing since you’re in such a vulnerable position when meeting with them and wanting a more nurturing vibe.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was very straightforward with his recommended plan of action and the reasoning behind it. He explained in full detail what our options were and used some out of the box methods for our treatments.
I responded poorly to trigger shots and Dr. Yeko willingly adjusted our next round to accommodate that.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Our nurse who worked with us on the surrogate process was pretty disorganized and not overly accommodating. This was a major weakness for us. Appointments were fairly easy to obtain, so that was a pro.
The waiting room was almost always occupied. The sonographer at the south Tampa office seemed to have a consistent bad attitude.
Single transfers were always recommended and encouraged.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Wrong tests were ordered and advance instructions (like fasting before bloodwork) occurred
North Tampa

she [Dr. Goodman] was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line. ... I was left in the dark most of the time. Often times i felt rushed to even ask questions. If I asked a question sometimes it felt like i should already know the answer to it. Nothing in my protocol changed from the 2 times I did IVF with her even though the first time didnt work at all.
The billing department [Reproductive Medicine Group] is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly. ... wait times can be long when seeing the doctor but the wait time for ultrasound and bloodwork were reasonable. Communication from the ART coordinators were good. Also the surgery staff were always quite nice. The only thing i would change is the communication from the doctor and nurses overall were lacking.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your homework and go elsewhere.
she was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line.
strength was that they were all very nice. A weakness was that they were not informative unless i asked specific questions.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have 2 cycles covered under insurance so I am not sure, but I know they tried to overbill me for everything and I still paid out of pocket costs.
I was urged to do eSET however it didnt matter because I only ever got 1 embryo to make it to blastocyst
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
The billing department is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly.
North Tampa

I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.... As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.
North Tampa
She [Dr. Goodman] was very good in the office but was hard to get reach on the phone. She has a pretty serious personality so if you like a doctor with a sense of humor she may not be the one for you, but she is thorough... We had specific meds left over from a previous cycle we wanted to use and she worked with that. Looking back i’m Not sure if that was the best thing for us or if she felt we were pushing her that way. I wish she would have given us more professional advice.
I love, love that they [Repro Med Group] have your protocol typed up step by step with dates of US/bloodwork written in. This is so helpful as it is hard to remember everything at these appointments. On the other hand, communication was not the best. It took a while for staff to get back with me when i called asking a question. I’m not sure if that was on the doctor’s end or the staff’s end.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was very good in the office but was hard to get reach on the phone. She has a pretty serious personality so if you like a doctor with a sense of humor she may not be the one for you, but she is thorough
Make sure to keep following up yourself.
She answered all questions and told us the odds of conceiving with our own eggs at my age. Good bed side manner
For the most part the nursing staff was very good. I remember one being slightly off but i only saw her once.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love, love that they have your protocol typed up step by step with dates of US/bloodwork written in. This is so helpful as it is hard to remember everything at these appointments. On the other hand, communication was not the best. It took a while for staff to get back with me when i called asking a question. I’m not sure if that was on the doctor’s end or the staff’s end.
US/Bloodwork - $350 each time. IUI - $395
No, she said max was 2
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I had a reaction to POI and it took a week for staff to get back with me concerning instructions.

Investor
I felt that i was rushed into scheduling an IUI without a proper diagnosis [by Dr. Betsy McCormick]...is very knowledgeable. However, she failed to monitor my IUIs as I think she should. I had 3 failed IUIs under her care. I had to repeat several sonograms because they scheduled my visit at wrong dates. Each sonogram was $150. I was paying out of pockets since my insurance does not cover fertility treatments. The IUIs cost more than expected.
When I decided to change doctors, i requested my medical records [from The Reproductive Medicine Group] to be transfer to my new clinic. The staff told me they would fax it and it would take 7 to 10 days. I waited the 10 days and the records were never sent. I had to make an appointment to pick up my chart...This clinic has several locations which is very convenient. However, scheduling an appointment for some reason is not as convenient. I think it has to do with the many patients they see. Also, the procedures are only done in the Fletcher location.
Dr. McCormick is very knowledgeable. However, she failed to monitor my IUIs as I think she should. I had 3 failed IUIs under her care. I had to repeat several sonograms because they scheduled my visit at wrong dates. Each sonogram was $150. I was paying out of pockets since my insurance does not cover fertility treatments. The IUIs cost more than expected.
Do your research before you go to this doctor and if you do decide to go see her, make sure you get a diagnosis before starting any treatment.
I felt that i was rushed into scheduling an IUI without a proper diagnosis. I felt this doctor and clinic are more concern on how much money they can bring in, than helping people.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The care coordinator was very professional and attentive. She made herself available at all times. The nurse that performed my IUIs was pregnant and she wasn't in the best mood but I was understanding.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When I decided to change doctors, i requested my medical records to be transfer to my new clinic. The staff told me they would fax it and it would take 7 to 10 days. I waited the 10 days and the records were never sent. I had to make an appointment to pick up my chart.
North Tampa

Dr. McCormick was compassionate which we appreciated. We were disappointed that our treatments were not more aggressive when we were unable to get to where we needed to be for the most successful transfer in our eyes. After we had a failed pregnancy we were saddened that she would not suggest trying anything different for a second round....Overall she was very kind throughout the process and took time to meet with us when we had questions or concerns.
We were disappointed with the staff [Repro Med Group- S Tampa]. There were many times when we felt rushed by them or were sent from nurse to nurse to get a question answered....Our feelings were taken into account with our doctor. The nursing staff wasn't as considerate....The clinic was timely in getting blood work and ultrasounds back. They also were very caring during our retrieval and transfer at the surgery center.
Dr. McCormick was compassionate which we appreciated. We were disappointed that our treatments were not more aggressive when we were unable to get to where we needed to be for the most successful transfer in our eyes. After we had a failed pregnancy we were saddened that she would not suggest trying anything different for a second round. We are not looking to seek out the same protocol and have found other doctors that are. Overall she was very kind throughout the process and took time to meet with us when we had questions or concerns.
Don't just find out what they can do. Find out what they will do when something isn't going according to plan.
We were disappointed with the staff. There were many times when we felt rushed by them or were sent from nurse to nurse to get a question answered. This can be tough to deal with when you're on the emotional IVF rollercoaster.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We only had one embryo to transfer however had we had more we were told they would only want to transfer one to eliminate multiple births during a first round of IVF.