Brandon
Tampa, FL 33617
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

He [Dr. Tarantino] is very nice and seems to know my case well. With that said all my bloodwork was normal and my husbands SA was great and he assured me I’d get pregnant on clomid. When I didn’t, we went on to IUI and said I would get pregnant during these 3/4 cycles. Two cycles in and I am not pregnant so it is disappointing and I wish he hadn’t set my expectations so high...Clomid and timed relations for 3 cycles. Then letrozole with IUI for 3-4 cycles
They [The Reproductive Medicine Group] lay out the prices of everything at the first visit which I thought was very helpful, including what your insurance does and doesn’t cover. They are friendly and seem to be organized...The front desk person told me I only had one IUI cycle left even though I had cancelled a previous IUI. I clarified with the nurse that the cancelled IUI did not count.....
How was your experience with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He is very nice and seems to know my case well. With that said all my bloodwork was normal and my husbands SA was great and he assured me I’d get pregnant on clomid. When I didn’t, we went on to IUI and said I would get pregnant during these 3/4 cycles. Two cycles in and I am not pregnant so it is disappointing and I wish he hadn’t set my expectations so high.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Don’t hesitate to ask any question either in person or calling
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
He was very warm and joked a lot and listened to all my questions.
Describe the protocols Samuel Tarantino used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Clomid and timed relations for 3 cycles. Then letrozole with IUI for 3-4 cycles.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They are friendly and explain everything well
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They lay out the prices of everything at the first visit which I thought was very helpful, including what your insurance does and doesn’t cover. They are friendly and seem to be organized. There was a miscommunication on how many cycles I have left from a front desk person so I had to clarify with the nurse.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Tarantino at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Not covered by insurance, each sonogram is $155. Two sonograms per IUI cycle. Each IUI is $375. The HSG was around $300 I believe.
Describe Samuel Tarantino's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
North Tampa
Dr. Yeko was willing to sit down with me and husband and explain our options. He didn’t deny treating us like another doctor did and gave us hope, which ultimately led to a valid pregnancy... was very straightforward with his recommended plan of action and the reasoning behind it. He explained in full detail what our options were and used some out of the box methods for our treatments...There were times when we felt a bit rushed during our visits with him so I would suggest that you make sure you have all your questions prepared and fully answered before leaving.
Our nurse who worked with us on the surrogate process [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was pretty disorganized and not overly accommodating. This was a major weakness for us. Appointments were fairly easy to obtain, so that was a pro...The nurse team was compassionate and fully answered any questions we had. The sonographer was not the most friendly or compassionate, which was very disappointing since you’re in such a vulnerable position when meeting with them and wanting a more nurturing vibe.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko was very straightforward with his recommended plan of action and the reasoning behind it. He explained in full detail what our options were and used some out of the box methods for our treatments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I responded poorly to trigger shots and Dr. Yeko willingly adjusted our next round to accommodate that.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Our nurse who worked with us on the surrogate process was pretty disorganized and not overly accommodating. This was a major weakness for us. Appointments were fairly easy to obtain, so that was a pro.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The waiting room was almost always occupied. The sonographer at the south Tampa office seemed to have a consistent bad attitude.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Single transfers were always recommended and encouraged.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Wrong tests were ordered and advance instructions (like fasting before bloodwork) occurred
North Tampa

she [Dr. Goodman] was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line. ... I was left in the dark most of the time. Often times i felt rushed to even ask questions. If I asked a question sometimes it felt like i should already know the answer to it. Nothing in my protocol changed from the 2 times I did IVF with her even though the first time didnt work at all.
The billing department [Reproductive Medicine Group] is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly. ... wait times can be long when seeing the doctor but the wait time for ultrasound and bloodwork were reasonable. Communication from the ART coordinators were good. Also the surgery staff were always quite nice. The only thing i would change is the communication from the doctor and nurses overall were lacking.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your homework and go elsewhere.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
she was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line.
strength was that they were all very nice. A weakness was that they were not informative unless i asked specific questions.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have 2 cycles covered under insurance so I am not sure, but I know they tried to overbill me for everything and I still paid out of pocket costs.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I was urged to do eSET however it didnt matter because I only ever got 1 embryo to make it to blastocyst
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
The billing department is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly.
North Tampa

I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.... As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.
North Tampa
She [Dr. Goodman] was very good in the office but was hard to get reach on the phone. She has a pretty serious personality so if you like a doctor with a sense of humor she may not be the one for you, but she is thorough... We had specific meds left over from a previous cycle we wanted to use and she worked with that. Looking back i’m Not sure if that was the best thing for us or if she felt we were pushing her that way. I wish she would have given us more professional advice.
I love, love that they [Repro Med Group] have your protocol typed up step by step with dates of US/bloodwork written in. This is so helpful as it is hard to remember everything at these appointments. On the other hand, communication was not the best. It took a while for staff to get back with me when i called asking a question. I’m not sure if that was on the doctor’s end or the staff’s end.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was very good in the office but was hard to get reach on the phone. She has a pretty serious personality so if you like a doctor with a sense of humor she may not be the one for you, but she is thorough
Make sure to keep following up yourself.
She answered all questions and told us the odds of conceiving with our own eggs at my age. Good bed side manner
For the most part the nursing staff was very good. I remember one being slightly off but i only saw her once.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love, love that they have your protocol typed up step by step with dates of US/bloodwork written in. This is so helpful as it is hard to remember everything at these appointments. On the other hand, communication was not the best. It took a while for staff to get back with me when i called asking a question. I’m not sure if that was on the doctor’s end or the staff’s end.
US/Bloodwork - $350 each time. IUI - $395
No, she said max was 2
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I had a reaction to POI and it took a week for staff to get back with me concerning instructions.

Investor
I felt that i was rushed into scheduling an IUI without a proper diagnosis [by Dr. Betsy McCormick]...is very knowledgeable. However, she failed to monitor my IUIs as I think she should. I had 3 failed IUIs under her care. I had to repeat several sonograms because they scheduled my visit at wrong dates. Each sonogram was $150. I was paying out of pockets since my insurance does not cover fertility treatments. The IUIs cost more than expected.
When I decided to change doctors, i requested my medical records [from The Reproductive Medicine Group] to be transfer to my new clinic. The staff told me they would fax it and it would take 7 to 10 days. I waited the 10 days and the records were never sent. I had to make an appointment to pick up my chart...This clinic has several locations which is very convenient. However, scheduling an appointment for some reason is not as convenient. I think it has to do with the many patients they see. Also, the procedures are only done in the Fletcher location.
How was your experience with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. McCormick is very knowledgeable. However, she failed to monitor my IUIs as I think she should. I had 3 failed IUIs under her care. I had to repeat several sonograms because they scheduled my visit at wrong dates. Each sonogram was $150. I was paying out of pockets since my insurance does not cover fertility treatments. The IUIs cost more than expected.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your research before you go to this doctor and if you do decide to go see her, make sure you get a diagnosis before starting any treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I felt that i was rushed into scheduling an IUI without a proper diagnosis. I felt this doctor and clinic are more concern on how much money they can bring in, than helping people.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The care coordinator was very professional and attentive. She made herself available at all times. The nurse that performed my IUIs was pregnant and she wasn't in the best mood but I was understanding.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When I decided to change doctors, i requested my medical records to be transfer to my new clinic. The staff told me they would fax it and it would take 7 to 10 days. I waited the 10 days and the records were never sent. I had to make an appointment to pick up my chart.
North Tampa

Dr. McCormick was compassionate which we appreciated. We were disappointed that our treatments were not more aggressive when we were unable to get to where we needed to be for the most successful transfer in our eyes. After we had a failed pregnancy we were saddened that she would not suggest trying anything different for a second round....Overall she was very kind throughout the process and took time to meet with us when we had questions or concerns.
We were disappointed with the staff [Repro Med Group- S Tampa]. There were many times when we felt rushed by them or were sent from nurse to nurse to get a question answered....Our feelings were taken into account with our doctor. The nursing staff wasn't as considerate....The clinic was timely in getting blood work and ultrasounds back. They also were very caring during our retrieval and transfer at the surgery center.
Dr. McCormick was compassionate which we appreciated. We were disappointed that our treatments were not more aggressive when we were unable to get to where we needed to be for the most successful transfer in our eyes. After we had a failed pregnancy we were saddened that she would not suggest trying anything different for a second round. We are not looking to seek out the same protocol and have found other doctors that are. Overall she was very kind throughout the process and took time to meet with us when we had questions or concerns.
Don't just find out what they can do. Find out what they will do when something isn't going according to plan.
We were disappointed with the staff. There were many times when we felt rushed by them or were sent from nurse to nurse to get a question answered. This can be tough to deal with when you're on the emotional IVF rollercoaster.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Betsy McCormick's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
We only had one embryo to transfer however had we had more we were told they would only want to transfer one to eliminate multiple births during a first round of IVF.

2015 - 2018, Successful
I felt like she [Dr. Goodman] understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.... She is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
I love the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group]. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.... She [Dr. Goodman] is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Relax and be calm. We aren't the only ones goong threw infertility.
I felt like she understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.
We have to do a lot of blood work. Then check egg quality as I am trying to be an egg donor as well as am ivf cycle. Then shots, then transfer and hopefully a positive test!
Very nice. Good personality.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love the clinic. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.
We really didn't speak on number of embryos to be transferred
North Tampa

She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood...She is down to earth... She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Noel [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive...I go to the South Tampa office and everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. From the front desk to the nurses to the ultrasound tech they all are really nice and helpful with any issues and with working around my schedule.
She is compassionate and the perfect person to be a RE. It takes a certain person to do the job, and she always delivers news in the way that you are able to understand. She explains procedures and testing with detail that is easily understood.
You won’t be disappointed.
She is an amazing RE. She is down to earth and explains things in a very understanding way. She always ask about how far I travel to see her and if my drive was ok.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Noel )
Noel always was compassionate and caring. She always returns calls and made you feel like no question was too small to call for. She also did my IUI’s and explained everything in detail and was super supportive.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Betsy McCormick at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
So far around $4000
The office gives a great document regarding the potential dangers of multiple vs single and the risks with each one in an easily understandable way.
North Tampa
He [Dr. Samuel Tarantino] was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF... We have tried 3 rounds of IUI using Ferma and then a trigger shot. I have had a mature egg all 3 months and my husband also had good numbers. The procedures didn’t work. We will try my next cycle for the final time and then sit down with him and come up with a new plan if it doesn’t work
The office [The Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility... Lucinda is my favorite nurse. She remembers my story and is very kind and always makes me feel comfortable
He was very comforting when I got bad news about my results. He gave me a hug and had me stay until I was ok. Very warm and caring. Dr. T allowed us to do IUI even though he thought we should have started right with IVF but we can’t afford IVF
He will listen to you so if you have questions, write them down and ask to speak to him
He is very kind and listens to me
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The office is very clean and they have a friendly staff. They are very helpful and approachable. They also explain everything in great detail and they never leave a question unanswered. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone struggling with infertility
We only have to pay $65 for a copay when we go

2014 - 2016, Successful
Good experience. He walked me through miscarrying twins (a month apart) with compassion and helped me figure out next steps when it was time....He [Dr Tarantino] cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
When you are doing special services, sometimes there is a hiccup between the special services team and the IVF team. However the special services team will get it done. the results were worth the drive from Gainesville - we are now working on #2!...Cindy [nurse at Reproductive Medicine Group] is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
The clinic may not be the most Luxurious in terms of furnishings but I felt like I received excellent care.
He cared about my treatment. When we switched REs we interviewed several - the doctor at RMG (who is no longer there) was the only one to have actually read my file before he sat down with me and thus was able to answer my questions and help me make informed decisions. When I was transfered to Dr. T's care he also read my file and was prepared when he met with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
Cindy is a plain speaking, get it done kind of woman. She is in charge of special services (donor eggs and surrogates) and knows how to juggle all of the different balls it takes to get these things done. She may not be warm and fuzzy all the time, but sometimes just getting things moving is more important.
2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr Goodman is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. I trusted her completely. She could sometimes be blunt, but overall she truly cared about my experience and what was best for me. I trusted her expertise in the field- which was extensive...Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them...knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them...The doctors, nurses and staff all knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were all so cute ncreduvly compasdionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
There was one time a nurse forgot to call in a prescription.
North Tampa

Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that... Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions....Dr. McCormick was great. We just wish she was more involved with her patients instead of her nurses . You have to set an appointment to speak with her. Even email service is answered by the nurse
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.... Misplaced my insurance information... Don't expect to see the doctor every visit. You will have to schedule a separate appointment for that
Dr Mc. Cormick spoke with us very patiently. We never felt rushed nor felt like we were asking too many questions. I only wish we saw her more and not the nurse
Very nice.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accomdating at appointments and staff is very friendly. My only wish is that my specific clinic answered phones before 830. They have appointments prior but phone hours are after. Also wish there was an on call nurse to call.
Misplaced my insurance information
North Tampa
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us...I asked her after two failed transfers if I should go ahead and put two next time. I’m thankful she told me to put a Singleton in to reduce the likelihood of complications. They gave me more chances and I got a healthy baby out of that.
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it...They [nursing staff] were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there...Paid around 15,000 for IVF icsi genetic testing medication with insurance coverage...She [Dr. Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us
I would say it’s important to be patient. It’s not always 100% that it’s gonna work but they have the best intentions To get the results that you want
She was honest with me she kept me in the loop as to what was going on and what to expect. She was there to help me when I was disappointed and it didn’t work and she tried her best to give me the results I wanted
I did polyp surgery right before my first transfer I did a full retrieval of eggs out of those eggs I got four that were in good condition. I did three transfers the first two did not work. The last transfer was successful and ended in a successful pregnancy. I also did Icsi when they were making my embryos
They were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Definitely go with your gut if you feel something is wrong with the situation Then look for another clinic that will fit your needs best. The office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it

2013 - 2018, Successful
I think because he [Dr. Timothy Yeko] has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.... I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group- Tampa] is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.... I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I think Timothy Yelo is a great doctor. I have a son from my first IVF treatment which he didn’t think it would happen. On my second cycle I was pregnant with twins and the grade level was A but I had to have a DNC which was something that no one ever explained could happen in these cycles. I assumed because I became pregnant in the first cycle everything would be fine in the second cycle. That was very heartbreaking to go through and I would have liked that someone would have warned me about that. Either way I got a beautiful son out of this process. Thank you.
To ask questions on what if scenarios.
I think because he has been doing this for so long you get caught up with stating the statistics based on age and history.
I was started on a very low protocol which he didn’t think I would become pregnant in and I did.
All the nurses were very kind.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very appropriate in telling you what the nexts steps are in the process. They are on top of the dates of when you need to come in and communicate very well with the patients. I feel like some of the appointments are way too early in the morning for blood work.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The majority was paid through my insurance. My portion for he overall experience may have been around 6,000
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I didn’t get a call for pregnancy results. I had to call instead.
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
I like this doctor [Dr. Timothy Yeko] because he is knowledgeable and confident. I do wish he had more empathy with sharing results and hearing questions. I also wish he’d acknowledge when you wait over an hour past your appointment time...He’s about results and maybe not the people portion...I like his bluntness but after almost 2 years of seeing this doctor we had a failed IVF cycle. I had many questions but felt rushed especially when he stood up to leave the room when I had not had all my questions answered. I’ve waited almost 2 hours for scheduled appointments with him yet felt my questions were rushed when I got to see him.
She [The nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group] is the one who answer questions via phone and writing and shows compassion...The billing department could be more helpful and explain more out of pockets... I had many questions [for Dr. Yeko] but felt rushed especially when he stood up to leave the room when I had not had all my questions answered. I’ve waited almost 2 hours for scheduled appointments with him yet felt my questions were rushed when I got to see him.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I like this doctor because he is knowledgeable and confident. I do wish he had more empathy with sharing results and hearing questions. I also wish he’d acknowledge when you wait over an hour past your appointment time.
He’s about results and maybe not the people portion.
Clomid More clomid Iui Ivf
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
She is the one who answer questions via phone and writing and shows compassion
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The nurses are amazing. The billing department could be more helpful and explain more out of pockets. I thought this was 200 characters at this point Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Bbbbbbbbbbbbbmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
On time
Over 19k

2013 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman was compassionate during my failed cycles and miscarriages and ready with hugs throughout the process. She always took the time to answer my questions and explain upcoming procedures. ... Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. ... Dr. Goodman strongly advises single embryo transfer after PGS testing. She is wary of multiple embryo transfer because of the risks for the mother and babies. ...
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses [The Reproductive Medicine Group] even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics ...The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is knowledgeable, up to date on current research, and compassionate. She treated my husband with respect and listened to our concerns. She sometimes appeared rushed and I felt like we were given more priority as patients once we moved from IUI to IVF.
Come with questions ready and be willing to ask anything that’s weighing on you. Dr. Goodman is very direct and doesn’t sugar coat anything. I see this as a positive but it’s good to know ahead of time.
Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. IUI: Femara + trigger shot, 5 cycles and the last two my husband was advised to lengthen his abstinence period because of a low sperm count. No pregnancies resulted from any cycles. IVF cycle 1: Follistem, Ganarelix shots, PGS testing on all embryos. Miscarried at 8-9 weeks, second embryo transfer was unsuccessful. IVF cycle 2: follistem, Ganarelix, Dual trigger shot and higher doses of Follistem to increase eggs. I was also advised to begin taking DHEA and Co Q10 90 days before this cycle to improve my egg quality. Only 1 embryo tested normal and it was a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. IVF cycle 3 beginning soon, after completion of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to remove endometriosis
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
What I mostly appreciated was their communication. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to take calls during the day but they would leave voicemails with my permission and also utilize a patient portal to get me information. The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics
IUI was around $800. Egg retrieval for a frozen cycle with ICSI was about $12K. Injections for egg retrieval were between $4K-$5K and transfer of a frozen embryo was around $4200 with transfer medications costing around $800. PGS testing costs varied as our clinic used two different companies during the time we did our first two cycles of IVF but it was between $700–$2000.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When my second embryo transfer didn’t work, I didn’t receive a call to know the results until I tried calling. I didn’t hear back until 5:30 that day. One time a prescription wasn’t ordered by a nurse. I was able to call the after hours number and it was taken care of immediately.
North Tampa

Although we have not had the results we want so far he [Dr. Yeko] has still made us feel comfortable with what we have done at this point...He always fully explains our options and what he believes is the best course of treatment and why...I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. With Dr. Yeko we first did 3 IUIs. Because there is no known reason for our difficulty to get pregnant, IUI was obviously the first step because it is less stressful on your body and much cheaper. He recommended 3 cycles because that gives enough tries to give it a chance without continuing to throw money at something that wasn't working. All three were unsuccessful and my period started before I even took a pregnancy test. We then proceeded to our first IVF cycle. Dr. Yeko met with us and fully explained all of our options including fresh transfer, freezing all embryos and doing a frozen transfer, and genetic testing of the embryos. We chose to do a fresh transfer which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We met with him again and he explained that he felt we had a good chance at having a successful frozen cycle because they are able to better prepare the uterus for a frozen transfer as opposed to a fresh transfer since they don't have to worry about the egg retrieval as well. We proceeded with the frozen transfer which resulted in a second chemical pregnancy. We still have 2 more embryos frozen and are waiting a little for our bank account to recover before continuing with our fertility treatments.
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] was friendly and they were accommodating to our needs. I was able to schedule appointments at times that worked for me. My group has their own surgery center at their main location so all of their procedures are done there. My biggest complaint was that I had to go to the class to learn how to draw up medications and give injections despite the fact that I am a nurse and regularly draw up medications and teach people to give themselves or their children injections.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Overall we had a good experience with Dr. Yeko. Although we have not had the results we want so far he has still made us feel comfortable with what we have done at this point. Our insurance does not cover any fertility treatment so everything has been out of pocket, including all of our testing, medications, IUIs and 2 IVF cycles but we still feel that continuing with Dr. Yeko will help us achieve our goal of having a child. He always fully explains our options and what he believes is the best course of treatment and why.
He took the time to fully explain everything that we would be doing and what our options were. He answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable with proceeding with the IUI and IVF processes. He never made us feel like he had somewhere better to be while talking to us.
In relation to my care the nursing staff did a good job. The biggest issue I had with them related to getting my FMLA paperwork filled out correctly. They repeatedly told me that IVF did not qualify for FMLA despite the fact that nurses at other offices for my RE group and the Leave Department at my work (I work for a large healthcare system) telling me that it did and they got and approved FMLA paperwork for IVF all the time. Luckily my manager was understanding or I could have been in jeopardy of losing my job over their handling of my FMLA.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Overall I liked the clinic. The staff was friendly and they were accommodating to our needs. I was able to schedule appointments at times that worked for me. My group has their own surgery center at their main location so all of their procedures are done there. My biggest complaint was that I had to go to the class to learn how to draw up medications and give injections despite the fact that I am a nurse and regularly draw up medications and teach people to give themselves or their children injections.
The IUIs were around $600 each I think but I do not remember the exact number. Our fresh transfer cost approximately $15,000 including medications and the frozen transfer was $4,500 including medications
Dr. Yeko told us that he prefers single embryo transfer and he fully explained why he felt that was the best option. He made sure we knew that it was ultimately up to us how many embryos were transferred but that he felt the best and safest option was single embryo transfer
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
For my second IVF cycle I had to call the clinic to get the results of my beta HCG because the nurse that would normally have handled calling me had called in and the other nurse was handling everything. Typically they call the results of the beta HCG first but I called them and left a message at 4:30pm because I had not heard anything. It was after 5pm before I got my results after getting my lab work done around 7 or 8 that morning.
North Tampa

Dr. Goodman and the entire staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been.
The biggest streght of the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. ... Courtney was just one nurse I worked with in scheduling my procedures and ensuring paper work was done properly. The who A.R.T. staff was amazing!!! The patience they have is unbelievable. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without them, especially when taking my injections.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was very patient and personal when it came to handling the IVF process on an emotional level. When I explained my concerns from my past infertility doctor that was very negative we talked about the support that I personally needed to be successful. Also, she understand that I was still mourning the loss of my father and adjusted my appointments and treatment to not overwhelm me during my time of mourning.
She is sweet and kind, make sure you pay full attention and ask all the questions needed. She has your best interest at heart even when you disagree with her.
Dr. Goodman and the entire staff did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been. I am going in for a embryo transfer in the next few weeks to complete this process with Dr. Goodman and hope to get those "positive" results.
Dr. Goodman ensured that my cycle and medication revolved around other medical appointments I was involved in (dental work). She made sure I knew that IVF was a choice, not a requirement and when it came to deciding how many embryos to transfer, she made sure I understood that my health came first and the safety of the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Jackson)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest streght of the clinic as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. The only weakness I can think of is the location. Though the center was convenient for me, I know for my husband it became a 40 min drive at times since it is located in a high traffic area.
My Egg Retrieval including freezing the embryo and their end of genetic test was around $12,200. My fee for genetics testing (portion done by outside company) was about $900.00. My injections for egg retrieval were about $1,300. My injections for transfer were about $400-$500. And my transfer (which will take place in a few weeks) was a little under 5K, like $4,700.
I wanted to transfer at least 2 embryo, but due to my high success rate Dr. Goodman felt 1 embryo would be best to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. Especially if that 1 embryo split! I was so focused on not having to do another transfer I didn't care about the risk, she reminded me that health comes first and she would see me through this process no matter what!
2013 - 2016, Successful
Investment Banker
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.... The nurses were always so friendly. I had several breakdowns in office and they were always so comforting. Several of them had gone through fertility treatments themselves.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman always made me feel like i had a voice in what we were doing. She answered my questions thoroughly and made sure I understood. She was there for my first ultrasound confirming my pregnancy and gave me a hug and a what to expect book. I received follow up hand written notes from her after my care was complete. The only negative is that sometimes I had to wait a while to get called back for my appointment. But i understand that sometimes doctors have to step away for a time sensitive procedure with another patient.
Be open and honest with her about how you feel each step of the way so that she can help you through it. It’s easy to overanalyze everything that’s happening and doubt the process, but she knows what she’s doing and can help ease your mind.
I feel as though Dr. Goodman cared about how I felt through the process. I have received several heartfelt letters from her in the mail as well, congratulating me on the births of my children.
My first round of IVF we used a basic protocol for unexplained infertility (don’t recall the name). We decided not to do ICSI because there was no indication that it would be needed. After retrieval, only one of the 17ish egg retrieved fertilized. That one embryo was not replicating cells like it should have. I went in on transfer date and had the 2 celled embryo transferred because we had gone that far in the process already. They left that decision up to me. I ended up not getting pregnant, no real surprise there. They changed my protocol for the second cycle and I had to do Lipton shots in the morning and evening. They monitored me closely for overstimulation. They did icsi and assisted hatching and I got 7 good quality 5 day embryos. I transferred 2 AA embryos (my choice and insistence) and froze the other 5. I used crinone suppository progesterone until 11-12 weeks. I had a healthy twin pregnancy.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.
I was lucky to have insurance coverage, so once I met my $1800 out of pocket maximum, all costs were covered. I was going to have a frozen embryo transfer done in 2016 and it would have been $4000 plus medications. I ended up getting pregnant on my own the cycle before.
I had to sign off that I was declining a single embryo transfer and wanted a multiple transfer. I had to acknowledge that there was a good chance of a twin pregnancy and the risks involved. I think they do things a little differently now though- 4 years later.

2005 - 2012, Successful
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try.... Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
In my experience, the nursing staff at RMG is one of the best bar none. For every treatment and every appointment, each staff, from the receptionist to the billing person to the study coordinator to the nurses drawing blood everyday, were so genuine and compassionate. They were truly our angels.... I can’t think of any weaknesses for the RMG clinics. I have been to two of the offices and both staff at each of the offices were absolutely wonderful. The clinics were clean and organized, and the staff were very helpful and reassuring during each step of the way.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr Yeko is an absolutely wonderful fertility doctor with a great bedside manor. From the first time my husband and I consulted with him, he was very open and honest with us about our fertility issues. He explained everything to us step by step and gave us options and different avenues that we could try. After a couple years of treatments with medication and then a failed IUI attempt, my husband and I decided to take a break and pray that it would happen naturally since there was no explanation for our infertility. Dr Yeko was very supportive of that, and I continued to see him yearly for my annual checkups. It was after my annual checkup in 2010 that he approached me about possibly being a good candidate for an IVF double-blind study. Throughout the process of the study and during the IVF treatments, Dr Yeko was fabulous. He showed exemplary compassion for us which made our experience wonderful.
I would say to be open and honest and to be patient. Infertility is very draining and emotional for a couple who has spent years trying to conceive. Dr Yeko is a very compassionate doctor who will take his time with you, both individually and as a couple. We never once felt like just another number.
I was fortunate to be a part of a double-blind study for the hormone injections for IVF back in 2010. I was seeing Dr Yeko for my annuals in between fertility treatments and it was after one of these annual visits that he stopped me in the hallway of their Brandon office and asked me if I was interested in the study. He said that he believed I would qualify for it. Of course I took him up on the offer and began working with them as a part of the study. He knew how many years my husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck, and it meant the world to me that he would bring the study up to me. Needless to say, I was a perfect candidate. 3 months later, I had the IVF transfer and 9 months later our greatest blessing was born. It’s been over 7 years now, and we will forever be grateful for Dr Yeko and the staff at RMG for allowing us the opportunity to become parents.
After our initial consultation, I had a due test done to check if my tubes were blocked and my husband’s sperm was checked. It was discovered that my tubes were in fact blocked so I had surgery done to have them unblocked, which was successful. We tried to conceive after that with no luck. We then tried about 6 rounds of using medication only, like Clomid. We were still unsuccessful. Our next step is as to try IUI. Due to my husband being disabled and not being able to work, we were only able to do one cycle of IUI due to the cost. We started a cycle and then we found out that the eggs for that cycle were on the side where one of my tubes had become blocked again. So we had to stop that cycle. The next month we tried again. This time the eggs were on the correct side so we proceeded with the IUI. Unfortunately, that was unsuccessful, as well. We then took a break for a year or two and just prayed that it would happen naturally for us. Then in 2010, Dr Yeko told me about an IVF study that they were participating in and thought I would be a great candidate for it. Our prayers had been answered! Even knowing that we were only allowed to do one cycle and only two embryos would be transferred, we were onboard with it. The treatment took, and 9 months later we were blessed with our beautiful, healthy son!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The majority of my treatments and medications were covered under my insurance so it was just co-pays that we had to pay. When we did the IUI cycle, we had to come out of pocket about $750. It was because of this that we only did o e round. Then the IVF procedure was part of a double-blind study so we were only responsible for the medications and the co-pays. The actual IVF procedure was covered by the study.
I don’t have any comments. Since my transfer was part of a study, only two embryos were allowed to be transferred. He did discuss with us the option of freezing some embryos; however, other than the two that were transferred, we didn’t have any viable embryos that would have survived the freezing.
North Tampa
Dr. Goodman was very thorough in her work up and explained every procedure and result. It wasn’t until I was nearing my 6th IUI, that I started to feel like I was out of options and instead of fully talking through them, I felt like there wasn’t any hope left....I was told that after 6 IUIs we were done unless I chose to go with a more intense option (IVF)... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be
The front desk staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be and they always bent over backwards to get me in when I had to be seen.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Get to know her nurses well, because you will not see her much.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The front desk staff is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.
I don’t remember. My insurance covers IUIs. However, the medication costs were not covered ($150 per cycle).

2006 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman is very knowledgable - she thoroughly explains the process and gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Even when things went in a different direction that we wanted, she was standing beside us, holding our hand, and giving us information about next steps. It was such a good experience working with her. I highly recommend her as a doctor...She was very understanding.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort...The nursing staff was exceptional - very kind and compassionate. It was such a warm atmosphere in the office every time!
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is certainly the best doctor to have through this process. She understands the frustration that any patient may have with the process and gives us the opportunity to ask questions and learn about all of the options that are on the table. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Goodman was very understanding. She walked us through all of the steps and gave us time to thoroughly understand the options as we moved through the process. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. McCormick] took the time to look through all of my records prior to my appointment... My questions were welcomed and encouraged...provided me with resources to continue my research...did not pressure my husband and I into make any decisions...I was diagnosed with hypothalamic amenorrhea...started by going over my exercise routine and diet...see if we could fix this naturally.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] was helpful and transparent from from front desk staff to the MAs, nurses, billing department and physicians. It was also easy to get into see Dr McCormick with not a lot of wait time...[nurse] will always get back to me first thing in the morning...had to reach out to multiple different people trying to get figures on the total cost of treatment...[Dr. McCormick] recommends one embryo transfer at a time due to the high success rate.
I went to two fertility specialist prior to seeing Dr McCormick. I had all of my records sent over to her. When my husband and I showed up, she was able to begin the conversation going over all of our previous testing and recommendations. She took the time to look through all of my records prior to my appointment. I felt as if she was very prepared. After verifying my previous records, she took the time to ask us how we felt about the previous recommendations. She also wanted to know why we did not go with the other physicians so she could make this as pleasurable of an experience as infertility treatment could be. Naturally, I had a lot of questions. I did not feel rushed or like I was a bother to her. My questions were welcomed and encouraged. Prior to finishing our consultation, she provided me with resources to continue my research. She also provided me with phone numbers of coordinators and nurses in case I had any further questions. Last, she did not pressure my husband and I into make any decisions. She simply provided me with information and resources and told us to think about our options and she would be here when we were ready to proceed with any treatment
I would advise patients to do prior research and make a list of questions before their appointment. Dr McCormick gives plenty of time for questions and has a wealth of knowledge. Having a list of questions will ensure you get the most out of your appointment so you will feel prepared to take the next step.
Dr McCormick took her time while talking to my husband and I. She started by first getting to know us and our lifestyle. She made us feel comfortable with her and opening up prior to asking more serious questions. At the end of my consultation, I asked her out of all of the options she presented, which would she recommend. She came around from her desk and looked me in the eye and told me if I were her daughter then she would recommend IVF. It provided me great comfort that she was able to look at me as a person rather than a patient
Describe the protocols Betsy McCormick used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I was diagnosed with hypothalamic amenorrhea. I was over exercising, stressed with work and not eating enough.Dr McCormick first started by going over my exercise routine and diet. She wanted to start simple and see if we could fix this naturally. When my period did not return, we tried progesterone withdrawal. My period still did not return after this and I was placed on clomid to try and induce ovulation. I was not ovulating with the clomid. I have a transvaginal US and my uterine lining was very thin, too thin to support a pregnancy. She then changed my medication to femara because it does not have the side effects of thinning of the uterine lining. My uterine lining did thicken back up, but I still was not ovulating. This is when we had a serious talk. We went over doing IUI versus IVF. She went over the pros and cons of both. Given that IUI only has a 15% success rate each round, my husband and I decided to proceed with IVF. We have not started our IVF yet due to the corona virus butt husband and I feel confident that she went through all of the protocols and we tried everything we could prior to resorting to IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Heather Hartwick)
Heather is always available by telephone or through the portal during working hours. If I send her a message in the middle of the night through the portal because I’m thinking about something, she will always get back to me first thing in the morning. She has been very patient and compassionate with me when I spend 30 mins on the phone with her asking all sorts of questions because I am nervous. She never makes me feel like an inconvenience to her. I am very appreciative of her
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Clinic strengths- great environment. Everyone in the building was helpful and transparent from from front desk staff to the MAs, nurses, billing department and physicians. It was also easy to get into see Dr McCormick with not a lot of wait time Weakness- I have had to reach out to multiple different people trying to get figures on the total cost of treatment will be including the medications, blood work, office visits, US, aspirations, and transfer. After speaking to 2 different people I was able to get an estimated treatment cost. Kendra in the billing department was very knowledgeable and thorough
The workup that I had prior to beginning treatment including blood work, US, PAP, and husbands semen analysis was approximately $3000 The multiple visits for blood work and US prior to aspiration are $50 each time (due to insurance coverage) The aspiration costs (I have full coverage from my insurance, but the surgery center is not covered and neither is the genetic testing) is $7000. Medications prior to the aspiration are approximately $3000. The saline US for the mock transfer is $985. Medications before the embryo transfer are $500 The embryo transfer should be $1200 just due to the surgery center fee. Hopefully by that point I would have met my deductible with insurance and everything else will be covered
She highly recommends one embryo transfer at a time due to the high success rate. We have not made it that far in the process but I feel as if something were to show up during my aspiration or subsequent US and she felt as if we needed to do 2 embryos then she would let us know and have an honest conversation about it

2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Betsy McCormick] seemed nice at first but the way we were treated was unacceptable. She didn’t even finish our consult or give us any actual information but still charged us $225. There was no real apology for what happened. She mostly just seemed very uncomfortable and didn’t know what she was doing!...was not prepared for our consultation. She started telling us about the IUI insemination process when we were there for Co-IVF. When we told her my wife would be the one donating her eggs to me she became frazzled and said the appointment should have been made for my wife instead of myself so we we need to make another appointment for her
[The nurses at The Reproductive Medicine Group were] Disorganized, uncaring, and uneducated about procedures preformed in their clinic...The staff scheduled appointments for the wrong person and for different days than discussed. They have a complete lack of empathy for errors they cause...We are out $225 for a 20 minute visit. We called three times before our first appointment to make sure they didn’t need to see my wife first because of we wanted Co-IVF and each time they said no. Then when we got there the doctor said my wife should have been first to be seen. But rather than switch the appointment to my wife she made us schedule another appointment for her and did nothing but a breast exam for the initial consult. To compare, our new doctor saw both my wife and I at the same time. Scheduled all testing and did ultrasounds all in the first visit!
She is easily frazzled and incompetent as a fertility doctor. I think sapphic women make her uncomfortable. She seemed nice at first but the way we were treated was unacceptable. She didn’t even finish our consult or give us any actual information but still charged us $225. There was no real apology for what happened. She mostly just seemed very uncomfortable and didn’t know what she was doing! Which is why nothing was done.
Do not go see this doctor or any doctor in this clinic as the staff also don’t seem to have a clue. Maybe, if you are a straight couple or a single woman, but definitely steer clear if you are LGBT+. I read the reviews and didn’t listen, thought maybe they were jaded people but that is not the case.
Dr. McCormick was not prepared for our consultation. She started telling us about the IUI insemination process when we were there for Co-IVF. When we told her my wife would be the one donating her eggs to me she became frazzled and said the appointment should have been made for my wife instead of myself so we we need to make another appointment for her. We tried to explain this to the staff multiple times yet they insisted if I was the one carrying then the first appoint should be for me. She then only did a breast exam on me. No ultrasound, didn’t schedule any testing, nothing else. So we made an appointment for my wife for two weeks later. Btw, this debacle happened on Valentine’s Day! We were crushed that we were still at square one and paid $225 for the “visit”. For my wife’s visit she went alone since I had to work. She had made the appt for 2/26 and confirmed it was scheduled when she was on her way. But when she got to the office they told her that her appt was for 3/26 which made no sense because she had rescheduled for an earlier appt and 3/26 was farther than the original. The staff was very unhelpful and so we decided we wouldn’t waste any more time/money dealing with this doctor.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
All I can say is don’t go to this doctor. We are out $225 for a 20 minute visit. We called three times before our first appointment to make sure they didn’t need to see my wife first because of we wanted Co-IVF and each time they said no. Then when we got there the doctor said my wife should have been first to be seen. But rather than switch the appointment to my wife she made us schedule another appointment for her and did nothing but a breast exam for the initial consult. To compare, our new doctor saw both my wife and I at the same time. Scheduled all testing and did ultrasounds all in the first visit!
$225 for an initial consult.