Brandon
Tampa, FL 33617
2919 Swann Ave
Tampa, FL 33609
813-870-3553

Dr. Yeko has been encouraging and honest during every visit. His honesty can come across as blunt but I would rather be told how it is. ... We did 3 IUI's with Clomid and a Triger shot 1 IVF Cycle, I primed with Birth Control. Stims included: Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, and a Trigger Shot Transfer, I am priming with weekly Estrogen shots and Progesterone shots
Every person I have spoken to [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] is compassionate. The biggest weakness I have noticed is they assume people might know all the resources available. Example they have a mentor program and this is something I learned on my own. I wish they would find a way to break down information and resources to people who are new to the infertility world. However this is a small concern overall. I find they are open to suggestions in improving their care to patients.
How was your experience with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko has been encouraging and honest during every visit. His honesty can come across as blunt but I would rather be told how it is. He leaves me with hope that my husband and I will start a family in the future. There have been some challenges/ set backs but Even with the set backs, he has a plan to overcome them. He gives us options, leaving us feeling like we are in control of our treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Write down all the questions you have and be sure to ask them. The visit can go fast . He has a lot of patients but during office visits with him, you have all of his attention. He will break things down in a way that can be hard to hear at times but do not take it personal. Remember, he is a great doctor and he does not avoid the stuff we do not want to talk about. Be honest as well. If you do not like something in your treatment plan or something you experienced, tell him. He is very caring and his end goal is to see you with a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Timothy Yeko at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Yeko's office takes the time to answer all of my questions. The hard ones down to the simple questions. I am thankful for a clinic that takes time to make me feel like I am not alone. They always return calls and emails. The journey of infertility is hard, but the staff makes me feel like I am going to be okay in the journey.
Describe the protocols Timothy Yeko used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
The nursing staff is wonderful. My husband and I have had so many questions and they are patient and kind. There have been many times, I have called them to receive emotional support and they are not bothered at all. I am thankful for a team that does not see you as just a patient but a person.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They are very caring and kind. They are understanding as well. I have had a few staff even open up about their own infertility struggles. The help you not feel alone in the journey of infertility. Every person I have spoken to is compassionate. The biggest weakness I have noticed is they assume people might know all the resources available. Example they have a mentor program and this is something I learned on my own. I wish they would find a way to break down information and resources to people who are new to the infertility world. However this is a small concern overall. I find they are open to suggestions in improving their care to patients.
Describe Timothy Yeko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
No comments. Transfer is in 5 days.
Timothy Yeko

2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Whynott is very personable, she made me feel at ease during my consult and during the procedure. I showed up with list of three pages of questions and she went through all of them patiently with me. I never felt like she was rushing me through the process or was annoyed with my follow up questions...[she] is very patient and has great bedside manner
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office staff is also very nice and they have a portal that is kept up to to date and actually answer questions timely when I post them in the portal...The costs for a single round of egg freezing was $9,500 and change. That included everything and one year of storage EXCEPT meds...They will also help coordinate the use of your eggs at another clinic should you move and want to use them at another clinic.
How was your experience with Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Whynott is very patient and has great bedside manner. She answers all of your questions without making you feel rushed. I am still undergoing the egg freezing process, so I have not gone through retrieval yet, but I feel very comfortable going through this process with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Come with a list of questions to the consult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Whynott is very personable, she made me feel at ease during my consult and during the procedure. I showed up with list of three pages of questions and she went through all of them patiently with me. I never felt like she was rushing me through the process or was annoyed with my follow up questions. She was very reassuring but was straight forward with her answers to my questions. The office staff is also very nice and they have a portal that is kept up to to date and actually answer questions timely when I post them in the portal.
Describe the protocols Rachel Whynott used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I do not have this information just yet. I just received my blood work and will be discussing this with her in the next week.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The nursing is really pleasant and helpful. They also respond quickly to messages through the portal.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
So, I think the clinic is good. They do use the most up to date methods and have a separate facility to store frozen eggs. They will also help coordinate the use of your eggs at another clinic should you move and want to use them at another clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rachel Whynott at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Rachel Whynott's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Rachel Whynott