7.3

427 W Pueblo St
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
805.855.2229

2020 - 2021, Successful
He [Dr. Rychlik] address all our concerns directly and truly answered our every concern. He was direct, factual and up front but not mean or negative in anyway. During the transfer he was positive and up beat and hopeful. We retrieved 13 eggs, I have no reference for how “good” that is (particularly for a woman in her late 30’s). However, Dr was very positive, hopeful and encouraging!...He is clear and precise about what he expect from you as a patient; you have to follow the protocols exactly...
Lots of positive energy [from staff at Thread Fertility]...They all communicated their role im assisting Dr. Rychlik; in the IVF process...they [nurses] certainly imparted a high level of positive energy, empathy and kindness in particular during egg retrieval and the days following successful implant...10k without the required meds....We only had two viable eggs; we were given the impression that implanting one was the safest way to go. And we took that advice.
How was your experience with Daniel Rychlik at Oma Fertility?
I didn't think my wife and I had a fertility issue until frolicking and fun, spontaneous or planned well in advanced didn’t result in any close calls. Ultimately, we had a long discussion about wanting children and wondering why, after nearly 10yrs of marriage (and frolicking) that it hadn’t happen. We both went to our respective primary care doctors and were each told “there is no health reason you can’t have children”. This is where my wife and I were very fortunate to find Dr. Rychlik. He sent us to get additional lab test (for both me and my wife), followed by an honest assessment of getting pregnant naturally. We are an older couple, I’m older than my wife and she is now in her early 40’s. It turns out that being healthy, in every way, including her uterus and the motility of my sperm…doesn’t guarantee pregnancy…and those odds drop every day we get older. After more conversation with Dr Rychlik we decided to put our trust in him and go the IVF route. The IVF process doesn’t ask much of me…my wife has been the epicenter of it; all the shots, the mood swings, the pain…it’s not easy. However, I couldn’t imagine going through IVF with any other doctor than Dr. Rychlik and his entire team. He is clear and precise about what he expect from you as a patient; you have to follow the protocols exactly. Also, his team is also clean, and empathetic; they certainly imparted a high level of positive energy, empathy and kindness in particular during egg retrieval and the days following successful implant. We are in our 3rd trimester and have had a relatively worry free 1st and 2nd trimester because all the advice Dr Rychlik gave us; in particular genetic testing of the embryos for viability. Based on how many eggs were retrieved versus how many were viable; it’s clear to me why we didn’t have any accidents; if left to ours own devices we wouldn’t be expecting. Dr Rychlik (and his team) made all the difference. I think IVF could be among the most significant endeavors my wife and I have ever undertaken (separately or as a couple), made easier by Dr. Rychlik’s leadership, precision and sound practical advice. I can’t say enough good things, I can literally go on and on.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Rychlik at Oma Fertility?
I think he has a specific way of doing things, ultimately he is as goal oriented as the patient (the goal being to get pregnant). If you follow his very specific instructions, I think it affords patients the best chance.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Rychlik at Oma Fertility?
First he always spoke to us by name. He address all our concerns directly and truly answered our every concern. He was direct, factual and up front but not mean or negative in anyway. During the transfer he was positive and up beat and hopeful. We retrieved 13 eggs, I have no reference for how “good” that is (particularly for a woman in her late 30’s). However, Dr was very positive, hopeful and encouraging! The retrieval is the most invasive and stressful part of the entire process and he gave us what we needed in the moment and my wife and I will always be grateful for that.
Describe the protocols Daniel Rychlik used in your cycles at Oma Fertility and their degree of success.
I don’t remember the specific being the husband, I can only watch as my wife meticulously executed the instructions. From vaginal suppositories to a number of injections (for retrieval, post retrieval and implantation, etc)…the rational was simple, all of these treatments provided a better opportunity to retrieve viable eggs and a good implantation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oma Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Betty-coordinator, ultra sound nurse-Alicia)
Lots of positive energy, that goes for everyone on Dr Rychlik’s team. They all communicated their role im assisting Dr. Rychlik; in the IVF process
Describe your experience with Oma Fertility.
He was in the process of creating his own clinic. The clinic where we met him was a bigger entity. Various consults were done at different offices, the retrieval and transfer were done at an out patient facility, etc. as I understand it things have changed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Rychlik at Oma Fertility.
10k without the required meds
Describe Daniel Rychlik's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Oma Fertility.
Daniel Rychlik
2021, Successful
[Thread Fertility] are literally 1/3rd the price of competition and deliver a very high quality service. I really think everyone in the Santa Barbara area should come and visit Thread Fertility. It looks modern, the waiting time is minimal and things are just amazing...IVF cycle was $7,500 and it was included pgt-a testing. The Embryo transfer was $4000 which included all transfers made from one cycle...
How was your experience with Daniel Rychlik at Oma Fertility?
Dr. Rychlik has a very deep understanding of the process. He is in fact very updated on the latest developments in the field. He explained how the embryology lab is the an important, if not the most important part of the fertility treatment and how his lab was the most state of the art lab in the city. He was super compassionate, he is extremely funny and that made me very comfortable throughout my journey. He is a super start and Santa Barbara is lucky to have a physician of this quality.
There are a lot of services that are part of the plan when you chose to do IVF with Dr. Rychlik. Psychologists, nutritionists and acupuncture specialist. They make you feel in control and relaxed during the process. Its a fantastic experience.
Dr. Rychlik is an amazing doctor and is very caring. He is empathetic and warm and it always felt like he has our best interests in mind. He is patient and kind! I can't say enough good things about him.
I had a pretty straightforward experience. I was explained the issue, the protocol and I am pleased with the results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oma Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Allison and Betty)
Allison and Betty are so friendly and go out of the way to help patients. I continue to stay in touch with them! They are fantastic.
Describe your experience with Oma Fertility.
The clinics staff and the doctor were very warm and empathetic. The are literally 1/3rd the price of competition and deliver a very high quality service. I really think everyone in the Santa Barbara area should come and visit Thread Fertility. It looks modern, the waiting time is minimal and things are just amazing! You really need to visit to believe it!
IVF cycle was $7,500 and it was included pgt-a testing. The Embryo transfer was $4000 which included all transfers made from one cycle. We loved this idea of transparency and knowing what is the ceiling!
Dr. Rychlik strongly only does single embryo transfer if the embryo has been biopsied and tested for abnormalities. It was explained to us and we were in alignment with his decision.
Daniel Rychlik