Genetic counseling: Offered
Wilkes Barre (closed)
150 Mundy Street MAC Building, 2nd floor
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
215-887-2010
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) to a friend?

7.3

2019 - 2020
IUI, 1 IVF
He [Dr. Somkuti] doesn't have the best bedside manner and his explanations are fairly dry, if at all. Didn't feel much empathy from him or reassurance. It's a very emotional process and he doesn't really make you feel better about it. ... Appointments were quick, felt like he just wanted me in and out and didn't explain much of what was going on.
Lots of facilities [Sincera Reproductive Medicine] to choose from in the Philadelphia area so you won't have to travel far. ... Didn't feel like everything was explained to me very clearly like the costs of medicine or what is or isn't covered with insurance. ... felt like we had "surprise" charges periodically. Also felt like some nurses weren't aware of the medication changes I was instructed over the phone to take or that it wasn't super clear to me when I was taking what drug because there were so many.
2019 - 2020
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
He doesn't have the best bedside manner and his explanations are fairly dry, if at all. Didn't feel much empathy from him or reassurance. It's a very emotional process and he doesn't really make you feel better about it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
I don't really have any.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
There are so many nurses and you get a different nurse essentially any time you call or visit. Some nurses are spectacular and are incredibly helpful and have a ton of empathy. Others not as much and any time you feel like you're asking a question it feels like you're bothering them.
Describe your experience with Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Lots of facilities to choose from in the Philadelphia area so you won't have to travel far. Some of the doctors and nurses are easier to deal with than others. Dr. Barmat, Dr. Lee, and Dr. Sobel are very nice to deal with and you don't feel so rushed. The Ft. Washington facility is very nice and new, with easy parking. Didn't feel like everything was explained to me very clearly like the costs of medicine or what is or isn't covered with insurance. Sincera is owned by Axia and they handle a lot of that but are incredibly hard to get ahold of and would take a ton of time to return calls, if at all. There were times we had to call different people to just get someone to answer us.
What specific things went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Difficulty speaking to someone at Axia for insurance related questions and felt like we had "surprise" charges periodically. Also felt like some nurses weren't aware of the medication changes I was instructed over the phone to take or that it wasn't super clear to me when I was taking what drug because there were so many. Also wasn't warned that the pharmacies charge you literally 4x as much if you use insurance.
Abington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I liked meeting with Dr. Somkuti when I saw him. He is obviously knowledgable and interjects humor when appropriate. When you go for monitoring visits, it is almost always a nurse, but procedures were all completed by Dr. Somkuti or another physician...I can see how it [his humor] might not be for everyone...ordered a full panel of bloodwork and recommended several procedures to rule out genetic issues, metabolic issues, fallopian tubes problems or abnormalities in the uterus. Every thing came back fine, with the exception of a recessive genetic disorder, but my husband is not a carrier. We proceeded with a medicated cycle (Clomid, Ovidrel) and timed intercourse, I became pregnant during the first cycle, but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks.
Over $2000 for monitoring ultrasounds and two diagnostic procedures for testing cycle/medicated timed intercourse [at Abington Reproductive Medicine]...I met with a financial consultant during my first appointment and was told that monitoring procedures would be covered with a referral. During my testing cycle, I noticed that Explanation of Benefits (EOB) on my insurance page were showing large bills for ultrasounds (usually $180 or more). I called the billing department right away and was told that it was just an EOB and the final bill should reflect that I'm covered. With this assurance, I continued with my ultrasounds (probably 8 total).
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
They have to appreciate his humor. I can see how it might not be for everyone.
I mainly communicated with nurses, when he called with results, it was always on speaker phone
Describe the protocols Stephen Somkuti used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
I arrived to the office after experiencing a miscarriage and wanted to improve my chances of getting pregnant quickly and address any potential factors for the miscarriage. Dr. Somkuti ordered a full panel of bloodwork and recommended several procedures to rule out genetic issues, metabolic issues, fallopian tubes problems or abnormalities in the uterus. Every thing came back fine, with the exception of a recessive genetic disorder, but my husband is not a carrier. We proceeded with a medicated cycle (Clomid, Ovidrel) and timed intercourse, I became pregnant during the first cycle, but had a miscarriage at 7 weeks.
I had a great experience with the nursing staff. They responded to messages promptly and usually provided test results promptly.
I had a terrible experience with the billing department at this practice. I met with a financial consultant during my first appointment and was told that monitoring procedures would be covered with a referral. During my testing cycle, I noticed that Explanation of Benefits (EOB) on my insurance page were showing large bills for ultrasounds (usually $180 or more). I called the billing department right away and was told that it was just an EOB and the final bill should reflect that I'm covered. With this assurance, I continued with my ultrasounds (probably 8 total). A few weeks later, I received bills for the ultrasound and two procedures, totaling over $2000. I called multiple people within the practice about this concern and was told that it was part of my deductible. I consulted with a colleague with identical insurance who was undergoing fertility treatments at another practice and she was only billed the copay ($40) for identical services. The practice was completely unwilling to review their billing procedures. I visited two additional practices in the area for consultations and was billed only the copay for ultrasounds. I am still trying to resolve this issue.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Over $2000 for monitoring ultrasounds and two diagnostic procedures for testing cycle/medicated timed intercourse.

6 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
This doctor [Dr. Michael Sobel] seemed rushed and annoyed to be performing my retrieval. He barely spoke to me after, and provided really no optimism. When he called to say that both embryos had fertilized abnormally, I distinctly remember him also saying " We may have to give up on you soon." He seemed to have no desire to help me. I left this clinic immediately...Don't expect to see him often, or receive undivided attention.
[Abington Reproductive Medicine] was clean and tidy. The receptionist was generally nice, but didn't always seem to have an understanding of what was going on with the patients. The had good hours and many locations, which was helpful...My treatment was not specific. Honestly, no one ever seemed to remember anything I'd told them from one appointment to the next. They seemed to have no idea how to handle cases that were not average in nature. They are clearly used to cut and dry cases, which I certainly am not.
6 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
This doctor seemed rushed and annoyed to be performing my retrieval. He barely spoke to me after, and provided really no optimism. When he called to say that both embryos had fertilized abnormally, I distinctly remember him also saying " We may have to give up on you soon." He seemed to have no desire to help me. I left this clinic immediately.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Don't expect to see him often, or receive undivided attention.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the protocols Michael Sobel used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
My protocol was completely messed up. When I wasn't responding well to the drugs, he basically threw up his hands. I called desperate to speak to him or any doctor about what we could do to save the cycle. At the final hour, they agreed and prescribed medication and hastily scheduled me for retrieval. It was too late. The cycle was mismanaged, its no wonder the eggs were not healthy.
Again, they seemed overworked and understaffed. They were wonderful at first, but once it became clear that I wasn't an easy case the friendly attitude went away. One nurse there did get me some donated medication once, and for that I was grateful.
It was clean and tidy. The receptionist was generally nice, but didn't always seem to have an understanding of what was going on with the patients. The had good hours and many locations, which was helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
I had insurance coverage for some of the treatments. Each IUI cost me 200, that I know for sure. 500 for a hysteroscopy.
My IVF cycle at this clinic was partially covered by my insurance. I provided all of that information to them, and yet---I STILL receive bills. I call and call and call and no one ever responds. This cycle was 3 years ago!

2013 - 2017
IVF was 10000 [at Abington Reproductive Group] Not including medications. However Dr Lee provided me with donated gonal f to reduce costs which was appreciated.... he first treatment was to correct some abnormalities in my uterus. Then we tried IUI using Clomid and gonal f. I developed cysts from the Clomid so the next cycle of IUI we used femara and gonal f. We tried one more cycle of IUI with this protocol. Dr Lee had advised us prior to the IUI's that since she had diagnosed me with diminished ovarian reserve it was unlikely the IUI would work but we wanted to try anyway and she agreed. However she said after 3 failed IUI's, IVF would be our best option. We moved onto IVF and I stimmed with femara, gonal f, ganirelix. We retrieved 9 eggs, 5 fertilized, 4 day 5 blastocysts. We transferred 2 embryos and had healthy full term twins in May 2016.
2013 - 2017
How was your experience with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Upon having my first consultation with Dr Lee, I felt like I was in great hands. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and she took the time to explain the entire process and what type of testing we would undergo to determine the cause of our infertility. She was always up front and honest, and did not sugar coat anything which I like. She uncovered a few problems and performed a couple of procedures to remedy them prior to any treatments. I am very grateful to Dr Lee for providing me with next steps when certain procedures didn't work. We did what she recommended and now have beautiful boy/ girl twins after 4 years of trying to conceive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Be ready to take in all of the information she will provide you, and trust in her recommendations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr Lee took great care to thoroughly explain the entire process to me and provided me with all the information needed.
Describe the protocols Annette Lee used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
The first treatment was to correct some abnormalities in my uterus. Then we tried IUI using Clomid and gonal f. I developed cysts from the Clomid so the next cycle of IUI we used femara and gonal f. We tried one more cycle of IUI with this protocol. Dr Lee had advised us prior to the IUI's that since she had diagnosed me with diminished ovarian reserve it was unlikely the IUI would work but we wanted to try anyway and she agreed. However she said after 3 failed IUI's, IVF would be our best option. We moved onto IVF and I stimmed with femara, gonal f, ganirelix. We retrieved 9 eggs, 5 fertilized, 4 day 5 blastocysts. We transferred 2 embryos and had healthy full term twins in May 2016.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
IVF was 10000. Not including medications. However Dr Lee provided me with donated gonal f to reduce costs which was appreciated.
Describe Annette Lee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Dr Lee advised me on eSET and explained since I was 34 at egg retrieval, I may have success with one embryo transferred. But due to financial costs for any future transfers we decided to transfer 2.

1 IVF, Surrogacy
Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Nichols is so down to earth, kind & compassionate. She makes you feel like you are her top priority and spends a lot of time with you at each appointment. She shared her own IVF journey with us and it was really helpful knowing what to expect and feeling like she truly understood the process we were embarking on...My wife & I did reciprocal IVF so we had different protocols... I ended up having an ovarian cyst and needed surgery before the transfer, so it set us back a month - the reason was that the cyst could cause a problem while I was pregnant. I had a very healthy pregnancy, so I'm glad we went through with the surgery.
We never had to wait for an ultrasound and appointments were easy to book [at Toll Center for Reproductive Sciences]...we had to pay out of pocket for the egg retrieval and transfer...some medications were covered under insurance. We also had to pay for genetic counseling, genetic testing and we had to see a therapist because we were using donor sperm (didn't take insurance). We also had to purchase donor sperm...Liz was very on top of things but wasn't very warm - she was super professional which is very important in a nurse.
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Nichols is so down to earth, kind & compassionate. She makes you feel like you are her top priority and spends a lot of time with you at each appointment. She shared her own IVF journey with us and it was really helpful knowing what to expect and feeling like she truly understood the process we were embarking on. So grateful to her!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Don't be afraid to ask questions - she is more than happy to sit down and make you feel good and calm about your journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Nichols went above and beyond to make us feel cared for and acknowledged. She shared her own fertility journey with us to prepare us for the IVF process. We ended up being pregnant at the same time and developed a friendship throughout the process. We are so beyond grateful for her!!!
Describe the protocols Jennifer Nichols used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
My wife & I did reciprocal IVF so we had different protocols. I ended up having an ovarian cyst and needed surgery before the transfer, so it set us back a month - the reason was that the cyst could cause a problem while I was pregnant. I had a very healthy pregnancy, so I'm glad we went through with the surgery.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Liz)
LOVED our clinic. We were lucky to live close to one of their smaller locations (they have several offices), so we never had to wait when we arrived for our appointment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We never had to wait for an ultrasound and appointments were easy to book.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We had copays for each visit, we had to pay out of pocket for the egg retrieval and transfer, some medications and some medications were covered under insurance. We also had to pay for genetic counseling, genetic testing and we had to see a therapist because we were using donor sperm (didn't take insurance). We also had to purchase donor sperm.
Describe Jennifer Nichols's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We wanted to reduce our risk of twins, so we only transferred 1 embryo and we were blessed that it worked on the first try. Our doctors agreed this was a smart course of action!
Abington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).

2011 - 2015
I loved how willing she [Dr. Annette Lee] was to try new treatments when a cycle or two didn't work. She also respected my decision when I emotionally just need an emotional break from treatments. After 3 failed IUI's most doctors would have never performed another IUI. My insurance wouldn't cover the cost of IVF so we switched up the protocol and with the help of donated injectibles, I finally conceived against the odds, thanks to her!
She [Dr. Annette Lee] & her entire staff [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] always knew my name. You could feel her compassion and not once did I ever feel pressured. She even was able to donate injections to me after various failed cycles when my insurance wouldn't cover the cost. She truly cares about each patient and only wants the best possible outcome.
2011 - 2015
I was hesitant about choosing to go a specialist. Once I met her I knew she was the one. I loved how willing she was to try new treatments when a cycle or two didn't work. She also respected my decision when I emotionally just need an emotional break from treatments. After 3 failed IUI's most doctors would have never performed another IUI. My insurance wouldn't cover the cost of IVF so we switched up the protocol and with the help of donated injectibles, I finally conceived against the odds, thanks to her!
Never doubt her intentions. She WILL chose the best method of treatment for your scenario. Be honest and speak with her about your concerns. She will explain it and make you feel at ease.
She & her entire staff always knew my name. You could feel her compassion and not once did I ever feel pressured. She even was able to donate injections to me after various failed cycles when my insurance wouldn't cover the cost. She truly cares about each patient and only wants the best possible outcome.
Actively TTC #1 since Feb 2011 - unprotected since 2008 5/11 - Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism: TSH of 153!!! 2/12 - Referred to RE 3/12 - HSG & Hysteroscopy all clear 3/12 - Clomid 100 mg 4/12 - Clomid 100 mg w/trigger 5/12 - Femara 5 mg w/trigger 5/12 - TSH level FINALLY normal at 0.60 6/12 - Femara 5 mg w/trigger. IUI #1 CP 7/12 - Femara 5 mg w/trigger. IUI #2 8/12 - Sanity Break...natural cycle 9/12 - Sanity Break continued... 10/12 - TSH regulated at 0.60, AMH 3.28 & FSH 5.21 10/12 - Femara 5 mg w/Ovidrel, Crinone & Prometrium. IUI #3 11/12 - Femara 5 mg, Follistim 300 iu, Bravelle 150 iu, Low Dose HCG 50 iu w/Ovidrel, Crinone. IUI #4 11/12 - P4 level at 7DPO: 55.8
Never a number, always a person
Most covered by my insurance. All injectibles I received through donation.
Abington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).

IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Jennifer and the other physicians and nurses in the practice really took the time to get to know my husband and myself... Nurses always called back immediately, and Dr. Nichols always answered emails promptly. No one ever made me feel rushed, and no one ever seemed annoyed or frustrated by my constant question-asking.
IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Nichols was a breath of fresh air after my previous fertility doctor...she was patient and kind, and she went out of her way to make my husband and me feel comfortable and to make sure that she was addressing all of our concerns. She responded to emails and calls quickly and comprehensively, and she never condescended to either of us. When my husband's and my identical twins were born a few weeks ago, Dr. NIchols was one of the first people we wanted to contact!
Don't assume that because she is a DO she is any less qualified than the MDs in her office...Dr. Nichols is extremely intelligent, deeply kind, and a joy to work with.
Jennifer and the other physicians and nurses in the practice really took the time to get to know my husband and myself. Before starting injections, for example, a nurse sat down with me for over two hours to ensure I felt comfortable mixing and administering all of the medications. Nurses always called back immediately, and Dr. Nichols always answered emails promptly. No one ever made me feel rushed, and no one ever seemed annoyed or frustrated by my constant question-asking.
The nurses made the clinic experience a positive one. Every single one of the nurses I met with were compassionate, sensitive, patient, and smart. They took the time to ensure I understood how to administer all injections, they called back within an hour or two when I had questions about anything, and they patiently worked with my schedule to ensure the timing of our cycle worked with my husband and myself.
The only issue I had was having to ask them two or three times to fax my records to my OB.
Abington

[Dr. Larry Barmat is a] Great doctor, very knowledgeable. Amazing bedside manner and treated you like a real person. Brought humor to the situation when all you wanted to do was cry. Very patient and kind. We are very lucky to have him as our doctor.... We started with clomid which did not work and then moved on to another pill. That made me ovulate but it did not work again so we switched to the injectibles. None produced a full term pregnancy
I couldn’t love the staff at Abington more. They are beyond compassionate and friendly. They really make you feel like they are the only one they are caring for... Morning hours are def a strength, the only weakness is that you have to pay to park. The friendly staff, down to even the receptionist and billing people. If they say they will return your call that day, they always do. You never sit and wait for your appts, they are very timely.
How was your experience with Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Listen to what he says even though you may not want to hear it. He’s the expierenced one.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Very down to earth and listened to every question you had. Made you laugh at times when you wanted to cry
Describe the protocols Larry Barmat used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Out of pocket we have spent close to $4000 so far the rest was covered by insurance. IVF will cost around $17,000 which is completely out of pocket
Larry Barmat
Abington

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).

In the beginning, my husband and I really appreciated Dr. Somkuti's openness and willingness to answer questions. As treatment went on, I felt like that lessened and more and more we were pushed off to the nursing and clinic staff...He was great at our initial assessment with explaining everything and walking us through the testing process. Subsequent visits have felt a little rushed and like some of my questions were annoying.
The nursing staff [at Abington] is great, but often hard to get in touch with (it is always a process of leaving a message and having them get back to you). Also, a few times, I felt like there wasn't a clear communication with the full team as to cycle next steps...Twice now I have had one of the NPs tell me some set of information, and then a nurse give me a different set of instructions. It ended up worked out in the end, but could be really stressful.
1) Be prepared for constant students in almost every visit, procedure, and appointment 2) You will have VERY little interaction with the physician 3) His humor and candidness worked really well for my husband
The nursing staff is great, but often hard to get in touch with (it is always a process of leaving a message and having them get back to you). Also, a few times, I felt like there wasn't a clear communication with the full team as to cycle next steps.
Describe Stephen Somkuti's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Never ever felt like a number. Dr. Lee and her staff always knew who we were and what the treatment plan would be from month to month...Dr. Lee was amazing from the time we met her. She was caring and always explained what we should expect. I always felt comfortable asking any questions I had and she never ever made me feel discouraged...My first few courses were femara, then femara with Gonal-F then Gonal-F. All with IUI and trigger injections. I did back to back IUI's my last few rounds. We resulted in a twin pregnancy my last cycle with Gonal-F, trigger injection and IUI. We had 2 heartbeats early on but lost a twin early. Dr. Lee was very compassionate.
The nursing team {at Abington Reproductive Medicine] was very knowledgeable and compassionate!...My first few courses were femara, then femara with Gonal-F then Gonal-F. All with IUI and trigger injections. I did back to back IUI's my last few rounds. We resulted in a twin pregnancy my last cycle with Gonal-F, trigger injection and IUI. We had 2 heartbeats early on but lost a twin early... staff always knew who we were and what the treatment plan would be from month to month.
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Trust her and the process she puts in place.
The nursing team was very knowledgeable and compassionate!
I would suggest you trust the process. Don't second guess what the plan is. Dr. Lee is brilliant and knows her stuff! I know it's hard when you experience infertility but her main goal is to get you pregnant!
My insurance covered most of the costs.

2008 - 2013
Dr. Barnard was my favorite doctor at Abington. He was always compassionate and spent time with me answering every question I had. Dr. Barmat even called me after my miscarriage to explain what had been wrong with the baby....My very first cycle was not successful. So for the second, they did ICSI in case the shell of my eggs was too hard. That cycle resulted in my daughter. When we went back for baby #2, they had switched from injectable progesterone to progesterone suppositories. Because I responded better to the shots, we switched back to that.
One of their top benefits is the number of satellite offices meaning you don’t have to drive to Abington for every appointment. All staff is very experienced and interact with couples all day. They know how hard the process is and are always compassionate and respectful....i never had a negative experience with any of the staff at Abington....Dr. Barnard was my favorite doctor at Abington. He was always compassionate and spent time with me answering every question I had.
2008 - 2013
He is so very smart. Trust in him that he wants you to be successful.
Always compassionate and answered all questions.
i never had a negative experience with any of the staff at Abington.
I was extremely lucky. My insurance covered my treatments.
Larry Barmat

2011 - 2013
IUI, 5 IVF
Dr. Somkuti always made time to answer all my questions. Appointments never felt rushed and never felt like he had more important things to do....With fertility treatments, there is no guarantee a pregnancy will result. However, all the drs are extremely positive. Dr. Somkuti would take the time at each ultrasound and explain the procedure, answer questions, and explain my chances....Every cycle besides my first, I had ICSI done.
Their primary strength [of Abington Reproductive Medicine] would have to be the number of locations they now have. I had to drive into Abington every day but now they have satellite offices in many cities. That is huge to someone from out of town and who has to work. The only downside would be then that all retrievals must be done at the main office....The nursing staff soon knows you by name and are also friendly and helpful....The costs were comparable to other clinics.
2011 - 2013
IUI, 5 IVF
Ask questions if you have questions. Don’t be afraid to speak up. Fertility is expensive and they expect to have questions.
Every cycle besides my first, I had ICSI done.
With multiple appointments each week, you get to know all staff. The nursing staff soon knows you by name and are also friendly and helpful. I like to understand everything that is happening and the nurses and drs made time to answer any question I had.
Their primary strength would have to be the number of locations they now have. I had to drive into Abington every day but now they have satellite offices in many cities. That is huge to someone from out of town and who has to work. The only downside would be then that all retrievals must be done at the main office.
The costs were comparable to other clinics.
Abington
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I liked her [Dr. Jennifer Nichols]...she was encouraging and I do believe that she cared for my case. Was responsive when I needed help and generally got back to me quickly...I think she thought I was going to be successful even thought I wasn’t.
[Abington Reproductive Medicine- Abington was] Very large. Sometimes difficult to get appts. Front desk staff good as was finincial coordinator. Several doctors and I think they all review cases. Hard to tell if that was done. I would have liked more specific information about each step. I need a lot of info...They [nurses] were generally good. Just a lot of them
I liked her she was encouraging and I do believe that she cared for my case. Was responsive when I needed help and generally got back to me quickly I think she thought I was going to be successful even thought I wasn’t.
She’s very kind
They were generally good. Just a lot of them

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Lee and her staff [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] were amazing and were always welcoming and warm. They felt like part of the family!... Approximately 12,000 for IVF with ICSI.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Lee was always very warm and welcoming. She explained every detail of all procedures and diagnoses in understandable terms. She answered any and all questions. Dr. Lee was very knowledgeable and current in her practices. I always felt like she had a "sixth sense" as well! I would recommend her to anyone!
Go to her!!!!
Dr. Lee and her staff were amazing and were always welcoming and warm. They felt like part of the family!
IVF with ICSI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Annu Joseph)
Amazing!
Welcoming, informative, helpful.
Approximately 12,000 for IVF with ICSI.

2013 - 2014
All the nurses [at Abington Reproductive Group] were very competent, skilled and made me feel at ease that I was in good hands.... Dr Lee was a leader with her knowledge of what was available in this area. She always presented options and the pros/cons. She answered every question I had, was compassionate and very skilled at all the procedures she did for me. I would recommend her 110%
2013 - 2014
It took me awhile to have a child, but Dr. Lee always had a plan on how to get to the end goal.
Dr. Lee was wonderful! She took the time to answer all my questions, offered support through the entire process and always new what to do and try next!
All the nurses were very competent, skilled and made me feel at ease that I was in good hands.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She makes me feel like she is all in and is just as frustrated with the situation as we are. She is up beat but seems to understand how eager I am to get and stay pregnant. We even did testing that was very obscure. After starting my FET cycle I had no communication with her other than two lining checks...After the transfer failed I still have yet to hear from her even after calling and emailing...it has been two weeks...she is open to doing multiple [embryo transfer]...
At prior clinic I was always allowed to come in on day seven after transfer to do a first Beta. This clinic [Abington Reproductive Medicine] insists you wait 11 days... As it came time to start my FET cycle I was only seen twice prior to the transfer. My instruction sheets were not correct for my medication with some omissions and some incorrect times. I could not reach anyone and when I did get to speak to a nurse she was very difficult to talk to and acted annoyed. The staff at the main office at the Toll Center at Abington was especially unpleasant.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
At first Dr B is very eager to get to the bottom of things. She makes me feel like she is all in and is just as frustrated with the situation as we are. She is up beat but seems to understand how eager I am to get and stay pregnant. We even did testing that was very obscure. After starting my FET cycle I had no communication with her other than two lining checks. On the day of transfer I did not k ow who I would be seeing. I happened to see Dr Barmat who was very pleasant but couldn’t answer many questions pertaining to me as he is not my regular doctor. Prior to my transfer I was asked to go to a hematology/oncology doctor as well as a specialist for “anti-aging and hormone wellness” to get various testing done. I could not get my results from the anti aging dr or reach Dr B for nearly a week to follow up. After the transfer failed I still have yet to hear from her even after calling and emailing Abington. When you call you are always transferred to the nurse answering machine. I have yet to get a call back from anyone and it has been two weeks. I honestly can’t blame Dr B for the clinics protocol but I feel she could have called.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Make a list of questions BC it can get hectic and touch on many subjects when you have a meeting with Dr.B. She is so smart and you can tell her brain works fast so sometimes you forget to get the answers you intend to get!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
On my first few visits before treatment the office and staff was very friendly and easy to contact. It feels like they are advocating and cheering for you. As it came time to start my FET cycle I was only seen twice prior to the transfer. My instruction sheets were not correct for my medication with some omissions and some incorrect times. I could not reach anyone and when I did get to speak to a nurse she was very difficult to talk to and acted annoyed. The staff at the main office at the Toll Center at Abington was especially unpleasant.
Describe the protocols Tara Budinetz used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
I have mostly done more testing with Dr B but even the testing has been more obscure than my other doctor. All testing has been normal so we don’t have answers yet as to why three transfers with pgs normal embryos have failed. She wants to know as bad as I do what the issue is. She asked me to see several other specialists for additional testing which came back all normal. She still wanted to add some obscure things to my program such as Intralipid infusions and lovenox and vaginal viagra.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Kristin Derrington)
She has terrible bedside manner. She seemed angry with any question. After my FET I had multiple negative tests and asked if I may come in on Friday instead of Monday for a beta so I could stop the medications early as I was on lovenox and pio and a large amount of estrogen: I was told that there is. I way for my system to even have HCG at that point yet which is basic biology. A nurse should know that and not make a stupid argument. Also she got angry and acted like I was being defiant for wanting to stop the medications. My thought was to save myself from 9 needle sticks and a lot of un needed medication. Lovenox being a blood thinner and I’m a professional athlete so it’s risky. Not to mention about $150 worth of meds. At prior clinic I was always allowed to come in on day seven after transfer to do a first Beta. This clinic insists you wait 11 days.
The staff is not compassionate at all. Trying to reach anyone is very difficult once I had paid I feel like it was game over. There are very many options for clinics in the Pa area. The surgery and ET are all done at Abington main but there are satellite offices in most areas of the state. That being said it gets a little less personal when you call. Each time I have had a question calling for me a different person
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Average cost compared to other clinics maybe slightly less
Describe Tara Budinetz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
she is open to doing multiple
Bethlehem

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).

I honestly do not believe Dr. Budinetz has a weakness. She is thoughtful and kind. She is very thorough and honest. Whenever my husband and I feel negatively about our situation, she will sit and talk us through everything, weighing all of our options. We don't ever feel as though we are bothering her. I really could not ask for a better fertility specialist.... Dr. Budinetz did a couple of procedures checking my tubes, uterine lining, etc. Everything came out normal. My uterine lining does seem to have trouble becoming thick, so she has me take a baby aspirin, daily. Our last round of iui, instead of using clomid, she had me take a different hormone
As soon as you walk in, it is just a very welcoming atmosphere. You feel like you are their top priority. They [Abington Reproductive Med] answer any and all questions. You never feel rushed and they always return phone calls and emails, promptly. I honestly do not have a negative thing to say.... Dr. Budinetz and her staff are absolutely amazing! I feel as though they are my best friends, because of the strong shoulder they always offer us, to lean on.
She is very honest, but lovable. She will not force you to have expensive, unnecessary testing.
Dr. Budinetz and her staff are absolutely amazing! I feel as though they are my best friends, because of the strong shoulder they always offer us, to lean on. They answer questions, always so promptly and will talk with you all day, until you are absolutely sure, you understand. Dr. Budinetz always gives me a hug and let's me cry it out, if needed. When recommending them to others, I always say, "If and when we get pregnant, I will miss Dr. Budinetz and her staff". How could I not? You immediately feel welcomed, once you walk into the office.
Dr. Budinetz did a couple of procedures checking my tubes, uterine lining, etc. Everything came out normal. My uterine lining does seem to have trouble becoming thick, so she has me take a baby aspirin, daily. Our last round of iui, instead of using clomid, she had me take a different hormone (which I cannot remember for the life of me, the name of it) to also help thicken my uterine lining. Both this hormone and the baby aspirin have helped.
Just like Dr. Budinetz, the nursing staff is extremely warm and welcoming. They show compassion and are just wonderful at what they do. One of them actually was emailing with me, back and forth, on a Friday evening, because I was nervous about my trigger shot. I couldn't ask for anything more, from them.
As soon as you walk in, it is just a very welcoming atmosphere. You feel like you are their top priority. They answer any and all questions. You never feel rushed and they always return phone calls and emails, promptly. I honestly do not have a negative thing to say.
I really cannot remember.
Bethlehem

She [Dr. Budinetz] is very down to earth and makes you feel like she cares. Almost like you are her only patient. She wants to see me happy...She is quite thorough and and understanding of my feelings. She's very positive and a sort of cheerleader which we can all use during this challenging time...
Very understanding to the sensitive nature of their business [at Abington Repro - Toll - Beth]. The only thing I find a little frustrating is you cannot call the office directly. You must call one central number and always be transferred to voicemails. No one ever answers the phone...My insurance doesn't cover much. The billing is very confusing. Since they are so thorough you will be seen several times a week during a cycle the cost is high. 3 IUI's cost out of pocket approximately $2,700 plus I purchased vials of sperm 3 times @ 1,000 a piece...
She will make you feel important
She is very down to earth and makes you feel like she cares. Almost like you are her only patient. She wants to see me happy.
She checked my tunes were open by flushing with saline and a small biopsy of my uterus. Found inflammation so she gave me a strong antibiotic to take for a day. Also suggested low dose aspirin to help thin my blood since I my blood work showed to clot a little too much. I had 3 IUI's with her. First had a test clomid cycle which I responded well to 50mg but I also never had a problem ovulating. First IUI no success but had many follicles. More aggressive 2nd IUI was with injectables (I believe due to my age of 41 at the time) gonal f 75mg, many follicles again but no success. 3rd IUI the same injectables but with different sperm donor and no success. Years prior I had a laparoscopic surgery for endo. She stated she didn't feel that to be a concern. At this point she stated she felt it most likely was my egg quality. Even though I have many the only way to know would be ivf and she knows how costly that is so she suggested embryo adoption to be my best chance at conceiving. I cannot afford ivf which my insurance does not cover so I am currently on a waiting list for up to a year waiting to be called.
Very caring and paid attention to detail
Very understanding to the sensitive nature of their business. The only thing I find a little frustrating is you cannot call the office directly. You must call one central number and always be transferred to voicemails. No one ever answers the phone

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
She [Dr. Budinetz] decides single versus multiple based on your personal case and situation but ultimately leaves the final decision to the patient...Her bedside manner was amazing. She crossed every t and dotted every i to make sure we had the best possible results. I can't describe any weaknesses with her because she was a great dr. Although we didn't have a positive pregnancy test she remains invested in our case and helping us become parents
Molly [nurse at Abington Reproductive Medicine] was a great communicator and had a great personality...It [monitoring] was well oiled machine. You'd get called back for bloodwork and then back to the monitoring room. They'd be in within minutes...$11,000 for ivf cycle plus $4000 for meds...Returned my calls and answered questions within hours of my call if I called during business hours. Any calls after hours were returned early afternoon. If I had a question they couldn't answer while I was on the phone with them they would refer to the dr and then call me back with an answer
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Be open and honest with her about your situation and your expectations
Our treatment before, during and after the cycle was outstanding. Dr. B and her staff were always willing to answer our questions and showed that they genuinely cared
Lupron downflow, follistim, hcg low, hcg trigger shot, pio. Post transfer, pio every other day, progesterone suppository nightly, estrogen. Negative pregnancy test due to egg quality
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Molly and Kristen)
Molly was a great communicator and had a great personality Kristen not so much, nice, but Molly was better
Always willing to help and communicate. Returned my calls and answered questions within hours of my call if I called during business hours. Any calls after hours were returned early afternoon. If I had a question they couldn't answer while I was on the phone with them they would refer to the dr and then call me back with an answer
It was well oiled machine. You'd get called back for bloodwork and then back to the monitoring room. They'd be in within minutes
$11,000 for ivf cycle plus $4000 for meds
She decides single versus multiple based on your personal case and situation but ultimately leaves the final decision to the patient

2015 - 2019
Dr. B [Budinetz] is so patient and kind, you never feel rushed when in her office. She puts everything out on the table for you in the most gentle of ways. She is easy to get an appointment with & always so warm and welcoming. I can’t say enough good things about her. 3 years ago she correctly diagnosed me with endometriosis.. after months of fertility pills and 2 years of trying to get pregnant I finally got my miracle baby. We have been TTC
Easy to get an appt which I know is not typical of fertility offices. The front desk staff [Abington Reproductive Med] are pleasant. You get your results back in a timely manner from the nurses most times which helps alleviate some of the anxiety of TTC. No negatives.... Molly [nurse] was also great! She was available when Dr. B wasn’t and did some of my tests as well.... Dr. B [Budinetz] is so warm, friendly, accommodating knowledgeable (the list could go on & on!)
2015 - 2019
Dr. B is so patient and kind, you never feel rushed when in her office. She puts everything out on the table for you in the most gentle of ways. She is easy to get an appointment with & always so warm and welcoming. I can’t say enough good things about her. 3 years ago she correctly diagnosed me with endometriosis.. after months of fertility pills and 2 years of trying to get pregnant I finally got my miracle baby. We have been TTC # 2 for the last 18 months with her assistance.
She is so much better then any doctor I’ve ever seen for any issue! She truly is world class.
Dr. B is so warm, friendly, accommodating knowledgeable (the list could go on & on!)
3 50 mg rounds of clomid Laparoscopic surgery to rule out endo 2 rounds of 5 mg (pregnant on final dosage) TTC #2, 3 rounds of 5 mg femara and 1 round of 100 mg Clomid. So far no pregnancy yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Molly- PA)
Molly was also great! She was available when Dr. B wasn’t and did some of my tests as well.
Easy to get an appt which I know is not typical of fertility offices. The front desk staff are pleasant. You get your results back in a timely manner from the nurses most times which helps alleviate some of the anxiety of TTC. No negatives.
Luckily my insurance covered mostly everything due to my Endometriosis being the diagnosis codes. The fertility pills were fairly cheap.
Bethlehem

[Dr. Budinetz is] very understanding and provides answers to all questions. She also recognizes that environmental factors can play a role in infertility and refers patients to acupuncture during treatment...I was able to be seen within a week of calling and was told almost immediately what she thought was going on. After all testing was complete it was confirmed that I have diminished reserve. She’s been honest that I can get pregnant, but may have low quality eggs given my high levels.
[The nursing staff at Abington Reproductive Medicine is] Amazing and very sweet...IUI runs roughly $1,500 a cycle...The overall practice is great, appointment setting can be stressful. Sometimes appointments are set without talking to you and you are forced to work your schedule around availability. This also is an attempt to get you seen quickly, so likely not an issue if you don’t need to move quickly...I had a full blood panel, HSG and saline sono. After these were complete I used letrozole for 5 days during my cycle. This proved the best as I had two large follicles. We actually have round 1 of IUI tomorrow and letrozle once again produces two quality eggs.
The doctor is fantastic, they do have a small staff so appointments are made from their main office in Abington, which can lead to undesired appointment times. I was able to be seen within a week of calling and was told almost immediately what she thought was going on. After all testing was complete it was confirmed that I have diminished reserve. She’s been honest that I can get pregnant, but may have low quality eggs given my high levels.
You need an understanding job as appointments are scattered.
She’s very understanding and provides answers to all questions. She also recognizes that environmental factors can play a role in infertility and refers patients to acupuncture during treatment.
Amazing and very sweet.
My insurance covers all testing, but zero treatment. IUI runs roughly $1,500 a cycle.
Bethlehem

She [Dr. Budinetz] was honest and treated my partner and I with respect at all times. She was fantastic. ... She explained everything simply so there were no misunderstandings. She did not hype us up either to where we expected results right away. She also did not push treatments that we did not feel comfortable with. ... She is super knowledgeable and wants the best for her patients.
They [Abington Repro] had great hours I could usually get to before work. They were easy to work with and overall just a great feel to the office at such a stressful time. I recommend this office and dr to everyone I know who suspects they may need help getting pregnant ... The whole office was amazing. From the front desk to the PA, they were all so understanding and compassionate
Have an open mind and follow everything that she tells you to do. She is super knowledgeable and wants the best for her patients.
She was honest and treated my partner and I with respect at all times. She was fantastic.
I tried clomid with my OBGYN, and then letrozole with a trigger shot. I had blood work and ultrasounds to monitor follicle growth and hormones. then I did injectable medications followed with IUI each cycle.
They had great hours I could usually get to before work. They were easy to work with and overall just a great feel to the office at such a stressful time. I recommend this office and dr to everyone I know who suspects they may need help getting pregnant
Most was covered by my insurance, we had to pay out of pocket for the medications.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Immunological, Other
Dr. Budinetz is very caring, takes time to explain every test, procedure and medications that she wants you to start.
Felt like they were treating me as an individual not a number. Many of the nurses I had contact with [at Abington Reproductive] were great with the exception of one.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Immunological, Other
Dr. Business is very caring, takes time to explain every test, procedure and medications that she wants you to start. She makes sure that you understand everything and calls you back within a few hours of leaving a message for her.
Make sure you ask questions no question is silly or dumb.
Very kindly. Felt like they were treating me as an individual not a number.
Many of the nurses I had contact with were great with the exception of one.
Bethlehem
Dr. Sobel was never there. When he was he was so out of the loop that he had no idea who we were what we were doing or why. Our first impression was that he seemed very compassionate, but we saw his true colors pretty soon after when he did not care at all about us or our treatments, how they effected my wife, and myself....He had my wife take Clomid for a cycle by itself to see how she responded. Then we tried Letrozole and had 4 IUIs with the Letrozole.
The nurse [Sincera Repro Med] sent an extremely unprofessional email to me by mistake. It was rude and uncalled for, we never received an apology. We were told we could not have an appointment with Dr. Sobel for an explanation on our treatment plan. We received conflicting information between the PA and Nurse with Dr. Sobel....Robin was rude, was not compassionate at all, and was extremely unprofessional. She would get annoyed when you asked questions, but did not do a sufficient job explaining things. Of course you never got to see Dr. Sobel so you only had Robin and Sarah the Physicians Assistant to go to.
Do your research yourself because he explains things to you like you are an idiot and leaves out important information.
He did not know anything about us or our case.
He had my wife take Clomid for a cycle by itself to see how she responded. Then we tried Letrozole and had 4 IUIs with the Letrozole. We switched because she did not have a good response to Clomid. We were told originally that we would probably only do 3 IUI's, but through miscommunication and poor treatment we went through a fourth. When my wife tried to ask why it changed we received a very unprofessional email from his nurse. Hind sight we should have left then, but we went through the fourth IUI with the same result.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Robin)
Robin was rude, was not compassionate at all, and was extremely unprofessional. She would get annoyed when you asked questions, but did not do a sufficient job explaining things. Of course you never got to see Dr. Sobel so you only had Robin and Sarah the Physicians Assistant to go to. Robin also sent an email to me that she intended to only send to the PA where she said unprofessional things about my wife and our situation. She did NOT mean to send it to me, and we never received an apology. She was unorganized and things would take forever to go over with her, and it was not because of her explanations because they were short and not helpful.
It is a branch location to an Abington PA office. You are treated like a branch. You do not have access to the doctor, you have to travel for large appointments, and you only deal with the nurse or PA. It is in a damp basement and has very outdated equipment. Other branches do not have outdated equipment.
The nurse sent an extremely unprofessional email to me by mistake. It was rude and uncalled for, we never received an apology. We were told we could not have an appointment with Dr. Sobel for an explanation on our treatment plan. We received conflicting information between the PA and Nurse with Dr. Sobel.
Lancaster

Our first impression was that he [Dr. Sobel] was overly sensitive. We commented how I’m sure some couples need that, but we wanted to hear facts and base our decisions off of reason. ... He would call every so often, with lab results but not usually. He was unclear with his reasonings to do certain things ... Did not know our names, did not remember conversations we had. Very impersonal.
It is a branch location [Sincera Reproductive Medicine] for a larger branch in Abington PA. You are treated like a branch. It is small in a basement. You might have to drive to Abington or other locations where they do not treat you well either. ... Robin was extremely unprofessional. Not only did she contradict what Dr. Sobel said to us, she also sent an email to my husband BY MISTAKE, meaning to only send it to the PA, saying unprofessional things about me. I never received an apology, just an excuse. She lied to me saying she spoke with Dr. Sobel when she did not, and told me I could not make an appointment to have a consultation with him.
Our first impression was that he was overly sensitive. We commented how I’m sure some couples need that, but we wanted to hear facts and base our decisions off of reason. We then did not see or deal with him, he handed everything off to his physicians assistant. They gave us conflicting information, constantly. He would call every so often, with lab results but not usually. He was unclear with his reasonings to do certain things, and again his staff (PA and nurse) conflicted his information to us.
Ask for facts.
He did not know anything about us. At a consultation we had with him we was reading our chart and regurgitated info at us, and wasn’t even correct about some of it. Did not know our names, did not remember conversations we had. Very impersonal.
We did a Clomid cycle with no IUI and had “good results” but no pregnancy so we did Clomid again with the intent of an IUI but my body did not respond the same way. We switched to Letrozole and had four IUIs all unsuccessful.
It is a branch location for a larger branch in Abington PA. You are treated like a branch. It is small in a basement. You might have to drive to Abington or other locations where they do not treat you well either.
Lancaster

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).