Abington
Wilkes Barre (closed)
150 Mundy Street MAC Bldg
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702

2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Budinetz is very caring, takes time to explain every test, procedure and medications that she wants you to start.
Felt like they were treating me as an individual not a number. Many of the nurses I had contact with [at Abington Reproductive] were great with the exception of one.
How was your experience with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Business is very caring, takes time to explain every test, procedure and medications that she wants you to start. She makes sure that you understand everything and calls you back within a few hours of leaving a message for her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Make sure you ask questions no question is silly or dumb.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Very kindly. Felt like they were treating me as an individual not a number.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Many of the nurses I had contact with were great with the exception of one.
Tara Budinetz
Bethlehem
Dr. Sobel cared about us as people, always taking the time to explain treatments, medications and tests. He personally called me after each round of bloodwork to update me on the results...He never pressured us to start a new cycle before we were ready...We did 4 cycles with letrizole and a trigger shot, then added an IUI to the last 2 of those cycles. We used this protocol because no red flags appeared in my or my husbands bloodwork or testing
Several of the nursing staff [of SRM] are awesome...[clinic error]nurse sent me out once from my last appointment before our IUI without confirming the details, and when we showed up for the IUI two days later, the office didn’t have it scheduled...our insurance doesn’t cover any fertility costs, our cycles all cost a flat fee of $1000, not including medication. Our IUIs were an additional ~$400...Lots of drs, but you still get to see the same one pretty consistently
How was your experience with Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Sobel was a great communicator and clearly explained our options, tests, and treatments. He never pressured us to start a new cycle before we were ready. He personally called me to update me on all bloodwork and tests, including my negative pregnancy tests, which helped to soften the blow of that bad news. We didn’t get pregnant through any of our cycles with Dr Sobel so far, but still plan to continue seeing him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Speak up about what you want to do and any questions you have. Dr Sobel was accommodating with treatments I requested or explained in detail why certain treatments weren’t the best fit for us at this time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr Sobel cared about us as people, always taking the time to explain treatments, medications and tests. He personally called me after each round of bloodwork to update me on the results, and was always very encouraging. He was very aware that this was a difficult time for us, and his communication was tailored to empathize with us.
Describe the protocols Michael Sobel used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
We did 4 cycles with letrizole and a trigger shot, then added an IUI to the last 2 of those cycles. We used this protocol because no red flags appeared in my or my husbands bloodwork or testing. Negative pregnancy tests on all 4 cycles.
Several of the nursing staff are awesome- specifically Robyn and Tamara. There’s another nurse (can’t recall her name) at the KOP and WC offices who always seemed to be rushing me out and never gave me any next steps- she sent me out once from my last appointment before our IUI without confirming the details, and when we showed up for the IUI two days later, the office didn’t have it scheduled. Since timing was of the essence, Robyn stepped in and did our IUI rather than Dr Sobel, but I couldn’t help but be a little frustrated that we were paying for Dr Sobel to do it, and because of a fault on the office’s side, we had a nurse doing our IUI instead.
Describe your experience with Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
The clinic overall is great! Lots of drs, but you still get to see the same one pretty consistently. The offices have decent hours, and there are enough offices that I can always drive to one within 30 mins regardless of the date and time of my appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Sobel at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Because our insurance doesn’t cover any fertility costs, our cycles all cost a flat fee of $1000, not including medication. Our IUIs were an additional ~$400
Describe Michael Sobel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We did not do IVF so no comment
What specific things went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We showed up for our last IUI only to discover that there was a scheduling error and the dr was unavailable to complete the procedure. A nurse did it, so we were still able to do our IUI, but that cycle ended with a negative pregnancy test, and I can’t help but wonder if it would have been different if Dr Sobel has administered the IUI.
King of Prussia

Dr. Sobel was never there. When he was he was so out of the loop that he had no idea who we were what we were doing or why. Our first impression was that he seemed very compassionate, but we saw his true colors pretty soon after when he did not care at all about us or our treatments, how they effected my wife, and myself....He had my wife take Clomid for a cycle by itself to see how she responded. Then we tried Letrozole and had 4 IUIs with the Letrozole.
The nurse [Sincera Repro Med] sent an extremely unprofessional email to me by mistake. It was rude and uncalled for, we never received an apology. We were told we could not have an appointment with Dr. Sobel for an explanation on our treatment plan. We received conflicting information between the PA and Nurse with Dr. Sobel....Robin was rude, was not compassionate at all, and was extremely unprofessional. She would get annoyed when you asked questions, but did not do a sufficient job explaining things. Of course you never got to see Dr. Sobel so you only had Robin and Sarah the Physicians Assistant to go to.
Do your research yourself because he explains things to you like you are an idiot and leaves out important information.
He did not know anything about us or our case.
He had my wife take Clomid for a cycle by itself to see how she responded. Then we tried Letrozole and had 4 IUIs with the Letrozole. We switched because she did not have a good response to Clomid. We were told originally that we would probably only do 3 IUI's, but through miscommunication and poor treatment we went through a fourth. When my wife tried to ask why it changed we received a very unprofessional email from his nurse. Hind sight we should have left then, but we went through the fourth IUI with the same result.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Robin)
Robin was rude, was not compassionate at all, and was extremely unprofessional. She would get annoyed when you asked questions, but did not do a sufficient job explaining things. Of course you never got to see Dr. Sobel so you only had Robin and Sarah the Physicians Assistant to go to. Robin also sent an email to me that she intended to only send to the PA where she said unprofessional things about my wife and our situation. She did NOT mean to send it to me, and we never received an apology. She was unorganized and things would take forever to go over with her, and it was not because of her explanations because they were short and not helpful.
It is a branch location to an Abington PA office. You are treated like a branch. You do not have access to the doctor, you have to travel for large appointments, and you only deal with the nurse or PA. It is in a damp basement and has very outdated equipment. Other branches do not have outdated equipment.
The nurse sent an extremely unprofessional email to me by mistake. It was rude and uncalled for, we never received an apology. We were told we could not have an appointment with Dr. Sobel for an explanation on our treatment plan. We received conflicting information between the PA and Nurse with Dr. Sobel.
Lancaster

Our first impression was that he [Dr. Sobel] was overly sensitive. We commented how I’m sure some couples need that, but we wanted to hear facts and base our decisions off of reason. ... He would call every so often, with lab results but not usually. He was unclear with his reasonings to do certain things ... Did not know our names, did not remember conversations we had. Very impersonal.
It is a branch location [Sincera Reproductive Medicine] for a larger branch in Abington PA. You are treated like a branch. It is small in a basement. You might have to drive to Abington or other locations where they do not treat you well either. ... Robin was extremely unprofessional. Not only did she contradict what Dr. Sobel said to us, she also sent an email to my husband BY MISTAKE, meaning to only send it to the PA, saying unprofessional things about me. I never received an apology, just an excuse. She lied to me saying she spoke with Dr. Sobel when she did not, and told me I could not make an appointment to have a consultation with him.
Our first impression was that he was overly sensitive. We commented how I’m sure some couples need that, but we wanted to hear facts and base our decisions off of reason. We then did not see or deal with him, he handed everything off to his physicians assistant. They gave us conflicting information, constantly. He would call every so often, with lab results but not usually. He was unclear with his reasonings to do certain things, and again his staff (PA and nurse) conflicted his information to us.
Ask for facts.
He did not know anything about us. At a consultation we had with him we was reading our chart and regurgitated info at us, and wasn’t even correct about some of it. Did not know our names, did not remember conversations we had. Very impersonal.
We did a Clomid cycle with no IUI and had “good results” but no pregnancy so we did Clomid again with the intent of an IUI but my body did not respond the same way. We switched to Letrozole and had four IUIs all unsuccessful.
It is a branch location for a larger branch in Abington PA. You are treated like a branch. It is small in a basement. You might have to drive to Abington or other locations where they do not treat you well either.
2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
I truly was pleased and impressed by how he [Dr. Sobel] treated me as a patient. He cared about our life, our goals, and our vision for our fertility journey. He was honest, but with a caring heart. He explained things in detail and took time to make sure my husband and I understood.... When he found that I had a septum in my uterus, he moved forward with removing the septum before any pregnancy. I also had the HSG done to check my tubes.
Small office [Abington Repro Med] tucked away in a basement so the location is not the most ideal - felt slightly claustrophobic in the building. They have a great staff and very clean office. The office is a branch office, so it is not a top-of-the-notch facility. However, we felt welcomed.... We would meet with her [nurse] at the end of every appointment, and she is would explain the next steps. She was great at communicating and answering questions. She was the one who would go over all the details of the process of medicated cycles.
I truly was pleased and impressed by how he treated me as a patient. He cared about our life, our goals, and our vision for our fertility journey. He was honest, but with a caring heart. He explained things in detail and took time to make sure my husband and I understood. Bedside manners we're top notch, always making sure I was comfortable with everything.
Be honest and open about your vision/goal for your fertility journey. He respects wishes (example: we want to go as natural as possible) of you both.
He genuinely seemed to care about myself and my husband. He'd answer our questions, and he was sensitive to our emotions through the process.
I did medicated cycles with ultrasounds to track the process. They were very structured with how the process went, and gave a complete outline of the process. It was easy to follow. Medications, ultrasounds, and blood work. He also did a great workup of exploratory diagnosis of our fertility. When he found that I had a septum in my uterus, he moved forward with removing the septum before any pregnancy. I also had the HSG done to check my tubes.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: (forget her name))
We would meet with her at the end of every appointment, and she is would explain the next steps. She was great at communicating and answering questions. She was the one who would go over all the details of the process of medicated cycles.
Small office tucked away in a basement so the location is not the most ideal - felt slightly claustrophobic in the building. They have a great staff and very clean office. The office is a branch office, so it is not a top-of-the-notch facility. However, we felt welcomed.
Insurance covered the diagnostic testing. It was about $1000-$1500 per medicated cycle, and only about $20-30 per cycle for the medication. Per visit was our copay of $40.
Lancaster
We only say Dr. Sobel 2 times during our cucle- first to confirm our pregnancy, and to do my D & C after miscarriage...He is very clinical, but also very knowledgeable...I only did he Clomid challenge so far. Surprisingly my body responded well and I became pregnant the first try. I lost the baby at 7 1/2 weeks. We will be trying Clomid with IUI next...I was not given any advise or guidance after my miscarriage and had to contact my OBGYN to find a therapist that deals with infertility and loss of pregnancy on my own.
[The nurses at Abington Reproductive were] Not very compassionate or sensitive. I was told to prepare to miscarry at each appointment and given no additional information or support. I left each appointment in tears and anxious...I was told I would be given my HCG and hormone levels after each blood draw. I had to cal multiple times to receive my results. I was told by one nurse that my estrogen levels were low, and the doctor said they were fine. A lot of unneeded stress and confusion were the result of the miscommunications.
He is very clinical, but also very knowledgeable. Fertility is such an emotional and complicated process, but it is difficult to have a doctor that is real and compassionate at the same time. We only say Dr. Sobel 2 times during our cucle- first to confirm our pregnancy, and to do my D & C after miscarriage.
Be prepared to be told negative information at each appointment. The staff will share all information regardless of your emotional state. I was not given any advise or guidance after my miscarriage and had to contact my OBGYN to find a therapist that deals with infertility and loss of pregnancy on my own.
Since we were new we were always being reintroduced to the same staff. Hopefully over time they will recognize us and make us feel more welcome.
They are very flexiable and allowed me to be seen by multiple doctors and at all locations. There was some miscommunication between all of the locations, but they were able to accommodate to my schedule.
My first cycle was covered under insurance, but moving forward will be out of pocket. Each IUI will cost $1400 a month.
Lancaster
Dr. Sobel is very knowledgeable and also caring. He stays up to date with research and implements that in his practice. He has high expectations with numbers (lab results, endometrium thickness), which I feel is a good thing. I had a lab result which was in the normal range, but barely. He called me and explained we need to add on a medication to get that closer to the middle of the normal range, which is better for trying to conceive. I do not know how many other doctors would do that.
I think the clinic in Lancaster [Abington Reproductive] needs to be renovated. The equipment is old and the exam rooms small. It works overall, but updates would be nice.... Robin is by leaps and bounds the best nurse I have ever known. She is incredibly intelligent, knows what Dr. Sobel wants, and is very fast when responding to questions via email. It seems like she makes the wheels turn in the office.
Trust his judgement!
He remembers his patients and makes you feel welcome.
I think the clinic in Lancaster needs to be renovated. The equipment is old and the exam rooms small. It works overall, but updates would be nice.
We brought in my husband's first semen analysis and had a specific appointment time to do so. We checked in at the front desk, with both of our names. We sat in the waiting room for 20+ minutes (my husband holding his sample in his armpit to keep it warm), I had a weird feeling they didn't know he had his sample, so I mentioned it to them. The lady at the front desk gave a very concerned look and advised us that the courier had already left with the rest of the samples (he came and went all while we were sitting in the waiting room with the sample). Part of this may have been my fault for not speaking up sooner, but I didn't want to seem rude by asking what was taking so long to get my husband's sample. They made it right by calling the courier back to pick up my husband's sample, but not after biting my lip in attempts to hold back the tears of frustration.
Lancaster

Very understanding, does not waste your time. He sets a plan and sticks to it. Explains everything that happens with the process. He works great with the main nurse. They both work together as a team to establish what will happen with the fertility process. ... I was on clomid for the first course to increase my chances with strengthening my ovulation. The clomid did make me ovulate however I produced too many follicles. So no IUI that round. I then did Letrozole and IUI my second round. My husband has low sperm count but the IUI was not successful and due to the Pandemic we are unable to get further rounds of IUI till the Pandemic ends
Strengths organized and professional. The staff [is very nice and compassionate which is nice because the infertility journey is very stressful. Weakness the lab tech does not explain what labs she is drawing. I would like an explanation of what labs were taken each time I was there ... [nurses] Great communication. The staff gets back to you within a day of leaving a message.
Just be ready for a lot of testing an information given to you.
He is very caring and understanding. He takes time to get to know his patients
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Laurie)
Strengths organized and professional. The staff is very nice and compassionate which is nice because the infertility journey is very stressful. Weakness the lab tech does not explain what labs she is drawing. I would like an explanation of what labs were taken each time I was there
My insurance covered 70% after I met my deductible, my bill was around 60 co pay for every appt and the procedures were billed over 2,000
Did not have that done
Lancaster
Dr. Sobel is a great guy, but in our case, lacked insight to get my husband's sperm cultured for an infection that ultimately prevented us from getting pregnant. His sperm would not fertilize an egg, but we didn't know that until 1 year into treatment and several thousand dollars later.... We went through rigorous blood work, appointments, and 3 IUI treatments, none of which were successful because of this oversight...Dr Sobel has wonderful bedside manner and the nurses were kind. We felt listened to....
The office [Abington Repro Med] atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired. No natural light, low ceilings, and small exam rooms. They would really benefit from changing offices. The room where you go over treatment is also out in the open and only divided by a small partition which doesn't seem very private....Dr Sobel has wonderful bedside manner and the nurses were kind. We felt listened to....IUIs were about $1,500 each...Good with email, prompt.
Dr. Sobel is a great guy, but in our case, lacked insight to get my husband's sperm cultured for an infection that ultimately prevented us from getting pregnant. His sperm would not fertilize an egg, but we didn't know that until 1 year into treatment and several thousand dollars later. The infection is cleared with a simple course of antibiotics. We went through rigorous blood work, appointments, and 3 IUI treatments, none of which were successful because of this oversight. Changed doctors, they flagged it right away. Get a second opinion.
Talk to someone who has battled infertility before. They will help you understand more than your doctor can in a one hour session, plus you will need a lifeline when your head is spinning after an appointment. Don't be afraid to ask questions and ask them to repeat or re-explain. Keep a calendar or journal of treatment so you can refer back - you WILL forget.
Good with email, prompt.
The office atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired. No natural light, low ceilings, and small exam rooms. They would really benefit from changing offices. The room where you go over treatment is also out in the open and only divided by a small partition which doesn't seem very private.
IUIs were about $1,500 each

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Sobel] was very compassionate throughout our treatment. He always took the time to process with us and gave us hope without sugar-coating the chances...He was excellent, even though it was a tough road, he explained everything and walked though it with us. He gave us a realistic understanding of what our chances were despite having unexplained infertility...if you want excellent bedside manner, you can’t go wrong with choosing him.
I think the location is a strength—Abington is located near Philadelphia yet you get to access their services locally. Because it’s a smaller facility, you will feel like you’re talking to family. You will get to know the staff in a raw and emotionally vulnerable way, and they will support you as though you are family...We tried 4 rounds of IUI (according to Dr. Sobel, we had an 80% chance of conceiving after 4 attempts). We had one chemical pregnancy but was not successful in conceiving. We then had a lot of hope that IVF would be our final treatment, hopeful that it would result in a baby. Unfortunately for us, it didn’t result in a pregnancy.
I would say if you want excellent bedside manner, you can’t go wrong with choosing him.
Dr. Sober was very compassionate throughout our treatment. He always took the time to process with us and gave us hope without sugar-coating the chances.
After we had tried a few months of Chlomid with our OB, we went to Dr. Sobel. We tried 4 rounds of IUI (according to Dr. Sobel, we had an 80% chance of conceiving after 4 attempts). We had one chemical pregnancy but was not successful in conceiving. We then had a lot of hope that IVF would be our final treatment, hopeful that it would result in a baby. Unfortunately for us, it didn’t result in a pregnancy.
Lancaster
He [Dr. Sobel] was very pleasant to work with. I felt comfortable under his care. He clearly explained options and answered my questions. He performed a procedure the other practice had never mentioned. I had the stomach flu just prior to my scheduled hysteroscopy, and he quickly called back to address that....He was very compassionate and easy to talk to. I was hesitant to see a male doctor, but I was very comfortable with him....
The need to travel to Abington if we did IVF or for specialty sperm testing. Otherwise, I was pleased with the practice [Abington Repro - Toll - Lanc]. I appreciated suggestions of vitamins to take during cycle. I only worked with them for one cycle...[Nurse] Robin was very kind, compassionate, and helpful...One cycle after hysteroscopy to repair uterine septum (undiagnosed at other practice.) Only did Femara with no injectibles and IUI which was less than previous practice.
He was very pleasant to work with. I felt comfortable under his care. He clearly explained options and answered my questions. He performed a procedure the other practice had never mentioned. I had the stomach flu just prior to my scheduled hysteroscopy, and he quickly called back to address that.
Ask questions - he was always willing to answer.
One cycle after hysteroscopy to repair uterine septum (undiagnosed at other practice.) Only did Femara with no injectibles and IUI which was less than previous practice. Positive pregnancy test.
Robin was very kind, compassionate, and helpful
The need to travel to Abington if we did IVF or for specialty sperm testing. Otherwise, I was pleased with the practice. I appreciated suggestions of vitamins to take during cycle. I only worked with them for one cycle, so I don't have a lot of experience.
Lancaster
We were planning on doing medicated IUIs with Chlomid [with Dr. Sobel] until that stopped working for my body, so we switched to letrozole which seems to be working. We have done this for three IUIs and plan on doing one more then we will meet again and talk about future strategies of number four is not successful...Only saw Dr. Sobel once through my 3 IUIs...He has very kind and caring bedside manor. His team works together to accomplish his goals. He calls mid cycle to let you know your blood results, and his team works hard to make sure you feel comfortable during procedures.
Sarah [nurse at Abington Reproductive Medicine] is amazing, she keeps us informed and comfortable at all times...About $1,000 per [IUI] cycle plus additional costs for medications and proceedures...I think they do a great job with anonymity. Their waiting room is what you would expect. The clinic itself is basically a basement but they have it brightened up. They are kind and want the best for you...We were planning on doing medicated IUIs with Chlomid until that stopped working for my body, so we switched to letrozole which seems to be working. We have done this for three IUIs and plan on doing one more then we will meet again and talk about future strategies of number four is not successful.
Make sure you know what the expectations are moving forward and be sure you are on the same page, they want to make sure you are comfortable with your treatments.
Only saw Dr. Sobel once through my 3 IUIs, his PA Sarah is amazing and his nurse Robin is nice but treats you like a number.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Sarah Tangert PA)
Sarah is amazing, she keeps us informed and comfortable at all times.
About $1,000 per cycle plus additional costs for medications and proceedures.

2012 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Nichols was amazing from our first appointment to our last one. She listens without interrupting. Answers the most insane questions without judgement. Is willing to try anything. Will explain information countless times until you understand. She’s compassionate, positive, friendly and understanding...I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own. We started with an injectible cycle that was turned to an IVF cycle when I overproduced follicles. We did a fresh transfer, and then four frozen transfers before a positive pregnancy. When trying for a second, we attempted one round of IUI with IVF being recommended moving forward...I was diagnosed with a bicornuate uterus. Nichols only recommended one embryo at a time for my safety
Nurses [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] were incredibly helpful. Would offer free samples if available, because they knew we struggled to keep up with paying for everything...Strengths of the office would be the availability of doctors appointments and the communication with the nurses. They take the time to explain everything in greater detail. The only weakness is when you call, there is only one number for all of the offices. So you may not get the office you normally visit and will have to leave a message and wait until later in the day for a call back.
How was your experience with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Don’t be afraid to say anything! It’s a judgement free zone with Dr Nichols.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Nichols was incredible at making you feel like she was fighting right along with you. She was positive but realistic.
Describe the protocols Jennifer Nichols used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
Nurses were incredibly helpful. Would offer free samples if available, because they knew we struggled to keep up with paying for everything.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Around $20,000?
Describe Jennifer Nichols's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).

2021, Unsuccessful
Dr. Nichols spent a lot of time reviewing results and outlining treatment, but I rarely saw her after the initial consult. She also provided a more optimistic outlook on my treatment than what actually resulted...Stay consistent with the other providers in the office. Having one doctor say IUI should work while another says 5-10% is not promising....
The issue with the nursing staff [at Sincera Reproductive Medicine] is that it is a revolving door at Langhorne. Initially I saw the same people for each appointment, then a month later it was a new person at every visit. They were all training and I felt that my patient experience suffered as a result...I was also provided inaccurate information about costs, which resulted in me spending $5000 more than I had budgeted.
Dr. Nichols was always very professional and caring, when I saw her b
Letrozole cycle, ovidrel and IUI. After the testing cycle, it was determined that I responded well to letrozole and produced one follicle each time.
The issue with the nursing staff is that it is a revolving door at Langhorne. Initially I saw the same people for each appointment, then a month later it was a new person at every visit. They were all training and I felt that my patient experience suffered as a result.
The Langhorne office’s nursing staff is constantly changing and the process of drawing blood is a nightmare. The new employees would use me as a pin cushion, turning routine monitoring appointments into a dreaded nightmare. I am not a “difficult stick” but the new employees were always struggling, would call in a PA to help and then leave the room. How is that learning?
$1000 for monitored cycle. $380 for IUI. Additional lab work that was not included in this bundle price.
My issues with the clinic were in my third cycle when the entire nursing staff changed. Calm, fast appointments became stressful and long. I brought this to the attention of several staff members and there did not seem to a concern. I was also provided inaccurate information about costs, which resulted in me spending $5000 more than I had budgeted.
Langhorne

Dr. Barmat is very direct but very honest and upfront. He genuinely cares but will not waste your time on things he does not feel are necessary or that will not work. I've always felt like he had my best interest and truly cared.... Testosterone protocols, which allowed for the follicles to start around the same time. I often experienced issues where one follicle would take off in size and this protocol has brought me the most success with number of eggs retrieved.
Billing [Abington Reproductive Med] lacks on communication and responsiveness. A great group of doctors, however they all have different approaches or suggestions which at times is conflicting and confusing.... Overall the nurses are great. There are a few that I felt had attitude in their tone. I do understand the job is demanding but as infertility patients we are extremely vulnerable. I do not think any were lacking knowledge or assistance but some were definitely more friendly and more compassionate then others.
How was your experience with Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Very smart, looks at your best interest and never seems about the money. Listens and provides honest feedback. Supports thoughts and ideas but also only within reason. Goes through all options, discussed experimental ideas but then advises if not necessary for your current situation. Compassionate but not too emotional.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
His empathy can appear dry.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the protocols Larry Barmat used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
Billing lacks on communication and responsiveness. A great group of doctors, however they all have different approaches or suggestions which at times is conflicting and confusing. Nurses are thorough and responsive. Biggest negative is billing area.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Larry Barmat at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Cost were in range with other facilities and average cost in general.
Describe Larry Barmat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Typically, I was allowed to transfer 2. They always explained everything in full detail.
My blood draw was never sent out which caused delays in results. Was also missed in a call back once.
Larry Barmat
Langhorne

Dr. Nichols was supportive and compassionate. She oversaw my testing and I got pregnant on my first IUI try. She then preformed weekly ultrasounds until I graduated at 10 weeks. She was good about explaining what was on the screen and answering any questions I had about what to expect...My uterine lining got thin so they decided I should start taking baby aspirin and use Letrozole instead of Clomid for the IUI.
[Nurses at Abington were] Very warm and compassionate...I had a very positive experience overall. No issues with nurses, doctors or scheduling. They have multiple offices which is nice because they cover a lot of locations. My IUI itself was done at Abington Hospital...Dr. Nichols was supportive and compassionate. She oversaw my testing and I got pregnant on my first IUI try. She then preformed weekly ultrasounds until I graduated at 10 weeks. She was good about explaining what was on the screen and answering any questions I had about what to expect.
I feel that you can trust her and she understands what you are going through.
Dr Nichols was kind, caring and compassionate. I was actually sad to leave the practice when I graduated at 10 weeks.
I did one month of testing before getting the IUI the following month. The testing started with baseline blood work and an ultrasound. They said my uterus and ovaries looked good. I had 5 follicles on one side and 7 on the other. I started taking CoQ10 & Vitamin D at that time. I then did the Clomid Challenge. I had a saline hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to evaluate my fallopian tubes and the shape of my uterus. I had a saline sonogram to evaluate the inside of the uterine cavity for polyps, fibroids, and/or scar tissue and I also got an endometrial biopsy of my uterine lining and a blood test for FSH. Finally I got another ultrasound and blood work to test my ovulation in response to the clomid. My uterine lining got thin so they decided I should start taking baby aspirin and use Letrozole instead of Clomid for the IUI. I also had 2 matured follicles which was a little nerve-wracking because I didn't want twins. The next month I took the letrozole instead and when I went in for my ultrasound my follicle matured and I was ready. I got my Ovadrel shot to induce ovulation and set my IUI for the next day. It worked and I got pregnant on the first try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Liz)
Very warm and compassionate
I believe the testing cycle was $1000 and the insemination was $215.
Langhorne

[Dr. Jennifer Nichols is] Great for initial consults and to have as a doctor - would not change that. Not sure her treatment protocols are as creative as some other doctors; though I think finding someone great at this is rare. Important to stay educated by doing research on your own etc...Very easy to talk to. Very good bedside manner. Explained things really well.
Front desk staff [at Sincera Reproductive Medicine] was really nice and friendly. My one complaint is that every time I tried to schedule over the phone I waited on hold for 30-40 minutes...For some reason they just don't have enough people for phone support which is makes no sense since all other areas run super smoothly. Thankfully I would schedule in person whenever possible or the nurses would do it in advance, but would be nice if I could call and talk to someone more easily.
Always good at listening and providing great information. Made me feel comfortable. Was delicate about my situation and did not push me to extremes. Let me start with IUI and move on to IVF later. Had a nice balance of honesty about my chances but was not negative/bleak.
Very easy to talk to. Very good bedside manner. Explained things really well.
Most of the doctors, PAs and nurses are great. But as with all places there are some that are not as good. Nursing staff was really good about responding to questions over e-mail or calling about results/updates. Always got a call from a nurse in less than 24 hours when requested. Front desk staff was really nice and friendly. My one complaint is that every time I tried to schedule over the phone I waited on hold for 30-40 minutes and sometimes wound up hanging up. For some reason they just don't have enough people for phone support which is makes no sense since all other areas run super smoothly. Thankfully I would schedule in person whenever possible or the nurses would do it in advance, but would be nice if I could call and talk to someone more easily.

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
On the day of my pregnancy test I waited in the waiting room [at Toll Center for Reproductive Sciences] for an hour before they took my blood. Then they didn't call me until after 5:00 PM with the results when they said I would get a call early that afternoon.
Up until my IVF cycle I liked Dr Sobel. Little did I know that I won't see him at all during the cycle itself. He was not the Dr who did my retrieval or transfer. I felt that Dr Sobel was a good sales person and offered an overwhelming amount of hope for a positive outcome. I passed Dr Sobel a few times in the hallways of the office when I was in for monitoring appoints and he didn't even say Hi to me. It was not the experience I was hoping for and it completely turned me off for doing another round of IVF.
Don't go there....after comaring notes with the girls in my support group there are better Dr's in the area.
There was only one nurse in the practice that knew my name or who showed any kind of empathly for what I was going threw. On the day of my pregnancy test I waited in the waiting room for an hour before they took my blood. Then they didn't call me until after 5:00 PM with the results when they said I would get a call early that afternoon.
The one nurse at the Paoli office was super nice. The rest all blend together.
When my OBGYN requested to get a copy of my charts from Abington Reproductive, they received not only a copy of my chart but a few pages from another patient as well.
Langhorne

Dr. Nichols was warm, patient, and took the time to explain the process with us. She also took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns in depth. I couldn’t have asked for a better, more personal experience....Don’t be afraid to ask anything. She won’t judge you and she’ll take the time to walk you through anything you’re concerned about....The clinic was clean and all of the staff were helpful. Everything went off without a hitch.
The clinic was clean and all of the staff were helpful. Everything went off without a hitch. We were very happy with our decision to go to Abington Reproductive. I honestly don’t have any criticisms. We had a wonderful experience....They were warm, answered all of my questions and treated me kindly throughout the whole process....I couldn’t have asked for a better, more personal experience....Dr. Nichols was warm, patient, and took the time to explain the process with us.
Everyone involved was warm, patient and knowledgeable.
Dr. Nichols was open to doing two embryos if that was what my husband and I wanted, but she recommended only transferring the strongest so that we wouldn’t risk multiples.
Langhorne

Dr. Nichols is very nice and very sympathetic, but I rarely saw or spoke to her. I felt like I was dealing with everything on my own. She was not available to speak to on a regular basis, or to ask questions...I went in for baseline bloodwork multiple times, a few ultrasounds, a biopsy, a test on my uterus and another test on my Fallopian tubes. My tests were inconclusive and I did not conceive...I am very upset and not sure what to expect going forward.
It's very difficult to get in touch with anyone at this office [Abington Reproductive Medicine], especially the doctors...There is only one nurse at this location who is friendly, helpful, and sympathetic, and her name is Maria. The rest of the staff are abrupt, unsympathetic, rude, very difficult to talk to and ask questions about procedures, and expect you to rearrange your schedule on 1 day notice...They rush you in and out, there's no one to ask about what happens next or why I am having to give blood again. It just feels like no one cares about you or your struggles.
Dr. Nichols is very nice and very sympathetic, but I rarely saw or spoke to her. I felt like I was dealing with everything on my own. She was not available to speak to on a regular basis, or to ask questions. It's very difficult to get in touch with anyone at this office, especially the doctors.
Get a second opinion before you proceed
Dr. Nichols is very nice, very sympathetic.
The first appointment is very upsetting because a lot of information was thrown at me. It was difficult to digest. Everything is also on an extremely rigid timeline because everything is done within your cycle. This is briefly mentioned, but the ups and downs are not explained in depth. I went in for baseline bloodwork multiple times, a few ultrasounds, a biopsy, a test on my uterus and another test on my Fallopian tubes. My tests were inconclusive and I did not conceive.
I can't speak to the strengths because I have no experience with another reproduction clinic, but I will say that you are treated as a random number, the receptionist (at Langhorne) is rude, unprepared, has no answers ever, and eats at her desk constantly.
$70 copay every time, in addition to medication costs (shot for ovulation, clomid, antibiotic)
I am still seeing Dr. Nichols, but so far, I am very upset and not sure what to expect going forward.
Langhorne

Dr. Somkuti is kind, humorous, and straightforward. I appreciate the detail and time that he dedicates to us. Dr. Somkuti personally calls us regarding test results. I truly appreciate this because I know it takes time and patience to give us results and answer questions. Our journey is only beginning, and diminished ovarian reserve is a whole lot to process....Cycle 1: trying naturally with the assistance of clomid and the ovulation trigger shot (ovidrel) Cycle 2: IUI with clomid (because my body responded well the first time) and ovulation trigger shot (ovidrel)
I leave most appointments meeting with a nurse before I leave [Abington Reproductive]. All of my questions are answered. There are times when I email a question and get an almost immediate and helpful response. I have had a lot of questions and nerves about the IUI procedure. Susan took her time to give me the peace of mind. I feel so comfortable talking to the nursing staff...I could go on and on about the strengths of this clinic. Being a school teacher, my schedule is very limited. This practice works around my schedule by offering 7am appointments. I see the people at this clinic more than my own parents! They treat you like you matter, and that is very important.
How was your experience with Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Somkuti is kind, humorous, and straightforward. I appreciate the detail and time that he dedicates to us. Dr. Somkuti personally calls us regarding test results. I truly appreciate this because I know it takes time and patience to give us results and answer questions. Our journey is only beginning, and diminished ovarian reserve is a whole lot to process. With that said, I am hopeful that the care we are receiving will eventually lead to our rainbow baby.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Let your guard down- Dr. Somkuti’s personality will help you do that! Do not be afraid to be confused. Ask questions, and trust that Dr. Somkuti will give you an knowledgeable and honest answer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
My husband and I suffered a miscarriage a year prior. Instead of telling us how common it is and so on, we were comforted. We knew instantly that we wanted to continue with Abington Reproductive because we were treated with such kindness.
Describe the protocols Stephen Somkuti used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Susan Tangert )
I leave most appointments meeting with a nurse before I leave. All of my questions are answered. There are times when I email a question and get an almost immediate and helpful response. I have had a lot of questions and nerves about the IUI procedure. Susan took her time to give me the peace of mind. I feel so comfortable talking to the nursing staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephen Somkuti at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
My initial testing was a few hundred dollars. I go once or twice a week for bloodwork, ultrasounds, procedures, etc. Each visit is a $40 co-pay. Medications for the 2 cycles were $300 total. Labcorp bloodwork has been hundreds of dollars (still waiting on the total bill.) My husband keeps it all in a spreadsheet. My husband has gone 2 times to give a sample totaling $80.
Stephen Somkuti
Lansdale

My experience with Dr. Lee has been positive, despite not achieving the results I wanted. She has been understanding, compassionate, and straightforward with me the entire time I was under her care. From what I can tell, she made sure no box was unchecked and did her best to uncover the reasons why I couldn't get pregnant. I didn't see her every time I was at the clinic, in fact I probably only saw her once every 5 or 6 visits, but I was confident she was monitoring my progress regardless.... We used both letrozole and gonal-f for our TI
The entire staff at ARM is incredibly friendly and helpful. Getting an early morning monitoring appointment was essential to my being able to pursue treatment. I never had a problem scheduling an appointment and all my calls were returned same day. The only negative I can say about ARM is that I didn't always receive an email with my lab results, it varied greatly depending on who was monitoring me that day. But I did receive a phone call which is appreciated.... I loved my nurse, Sue! She was a fantastic cheerleader, communicator, and support.
How was your experience with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Trust her, she knows what she's talking about!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Lee was attentive to my needs and questions, and never rushed me out of an appointment or made me feel pressured to pursue any treatment I was uncomfortable with.
Describe the protocols Annette Lee used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
We used both letrozole and gonal-f for our TI and IUI procedures. I don't have ovulation issues, but these were used to make the ovulation stronger and to time it correctly. She also prescribed progesterone after ovulation occurred. None of the 7 rounds resulted in a pregnancy, which is not ideal, but everything "looked good" on paper.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Sue Seybert)
I loved my nurse, Sue! She was a fantastic cheerleader, communicator, and support. Always friendly and compassionate, Sue is a true gem on the ARM team.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
My insurance paid for my treatment with the exception of copays. With prescriptions and copays, I paid probably $400/month for IUIs with Dr. Lee.
The only thing that went wrong at the clinic was that it varied on when I would be called with results. Some months I would get a call after every monitoring appointment, others I would only get a call if something was wrong, or sometimes I didn't receive a call with lab results at all. It was never for anything major so I wasn't too bothered by it.
Lansdale

Did not see Dr. Lee much, only at one visit (procedure to see if Fallopian tubes are blocked-which thankfully they weren’t). Other than that, I have seen every nurse, NP, and PA of the practice (who are still good but wish I could see the same provider every visit so I could develop a relationship and consistency.)... Dr. Lee seems to be a very friendly provider who is extremely knowledgeable in regards to fertility. Although she has won many awards and has a great track record, there is only one of her.
Strengths: Organized and staff [Abington Reproductive Med] is friendly. Office runs smoothly and you will always receive a phone call back if you call and leave a message on the nurses line. Weaknesses: Lansdale office is not open on weekends. Have to go to main abington.... All the nurses are great! They will become your best friend. After all the invasive poking, pricking, prying, you eventually become immune to it.
Dr. Lee seems to be a very friendly provider who is extremely knowledgeable in regards to fertility. Although she has won many awards and has a great track record, there is only one of her. So far, through 3 fertility cycles I have only seen her once in person (and only received one phone call from her) even though I am in the office at least once a week. The rest of the visits were her colleagues. She has a pretty great reputation and my husband and I are excited for the future and can’t wait to start the next chapter of our lives when we conceive a bundle of joy!
Don’t have high expectations of seeing her particularly in person. Her colleagues may take over but they are all pretty good and I believe they consult each other in regards to individualized treatment plans.
After baseline testing (HSG, bloodwork, genetic testing, etc.) Clomid start 100mg. Letrozole 10mg. Depending on bloodwork/infertility diagnosis they will decide which oral Med to start with. After a couple failed oral med cycles they will highly recommend iui cycles, depending on the diagnosis. Injections are a possibility for the future.
All the nurses are great! They will become your best friend. After all the invasive poking, pricking, prying, you eventually become immune to it. They are the ones who keep you motivated for the end result!!
Strengths: Organized and staff is friendly. Office runs smoothly and you will always receive a phone call back if you call and leave a message on the nurses line. Weaknesses: Lansdale office is not open on weekends. Have to go to main abington.
Depends on your own insurance and what they cover. Personally my office visits were $50 each. Baseline testing was covered through insurance.
Describe Annette Lee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Do not have any experience with this yet.
Lansdale

The locations [Abington Reproductive Med] are fairly convenient which is very helpful during monitoring. There’s one front desk receptionist who isn’t welcoming, but other support staff has always been friendly and kind. Rates seem competitive and there is a lot of experience with the team of doctors but I don’t like working with various doctors during the same cycle.... I was told two different things by two different doctors, and then the first doctor reprimanded me for listening to the other doctor
At first I wasn’t impressed with Dr Lee. She was telling me to lose weight in our early visits, like that was the cause of all problems. Unlikely. I took a break of about 4 months after some IUI failures to give myself some mental health time. In those months, I did lose some weight and improved my overall health. When I returned to Dr Lee, she seemed thrilled by this and her whole attititude was different. I guess I had to “prove” that I really wanted this? But still, several failed cycles thereafter. I am currently considering IVF and may return to Dr Lee as long as she is my primary doctor. Unfortunately, you sometimes see the doctor on duty and I had an unpleasant experience with another doc there who was overly aggressive. But I did seem to connect with Dr Lee.
Be aware that she is blunt but there is kindness underneath. She has been doing this a long time.
At first, I found Dr Lee cold and wasn’t too thrilled to be working with her. After I improved some health concerns though, her demeanor seemed to improve and she was easier to get along with.
IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger. This protocol was used several times with the same negative results.
Sue was a big reason I stayed at the practice even with negative results. I came to see her as motherly and trusted her experiences.
I don’t hear a lot of success stories from people at this clinic but I think they’re a smaller scale than some of the other clinics around here. The locations are fairly convenient which is very helpful during monitoring. There’s one front desk receptionist who isn’t welcoming, but other support staff has always been friendly and kind. Rates seem competitive and there is a lot of experience with the team of doctors but I don’t like working with various doctors during the same cycle.
The majority of my care was covered under insurance but I was running out of my lifetime max bucket of infertility benefits, and fresh IVF out of pocket would have been close to $20 after meds and monitoring. IUI procedure itself was surprisingly inexpensive, it’s all the monitoring and ultrasounds that are expensive.
Dr Lee clearly supported single embryo transfer for health of mother and baby.
I was told two different things by two different doctors, and then the first doctor reprimanded me for listening to the other doctor and undermined their colleague. Unacceptable.
Lansdale

I feel that Tara [Dr. Budinetz] was "real" and not just giving me doctor language and saying things I didn't understand. She actually explained things in a way that made sense and felt my frustration with things that haven't worked. She was compassionate and honest with me.... She gave me a realistic timeline for how long we should try each step before moving on to the next step.... I started on Clomid and my body went crazy. My uterine lining was a 2 and my egg count was 6-8.
I was referred by a friend to Abington Fertility and would refer others....One strength is that they are flexible with scheduling which was a huge thing for me since I am a teacher and really can really only have early morning appointments and at an office close to me. The staff has been great to work with, informative and caring.... When you call for a nurse you always have to leave a message and then need to wait for someone to call back which used to be always when I couldn't take a call.
I feel that Tara was "real" and not just giving me doctor language and saying things I didn't understand. She actually explained things in a way that made sense and felt my frustration with things that haven't worked. She was compassionate and honest with me. She could feel my frustration and expressed her frustration for me and gave me hug and encouragement. She gave me a realistic timeline for how long we should try each step before moving on to the next step. The only frustrating piece of the process is that I have seen multiple doctors at Abington so sometimes I'm not exactly sure who my point person is, but I ask for Dr. Budinetz when possible.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. You will get an honest answer and Dr. Budinetz has no problem explaining something multiple times until you get it.
The doctors at Abington Fertility have been informative and have answered my questions. When I've asked them to help me evaluate options I felt they really took in what my thought was and also gave me an honest answer on their thoughts. A lot of the nurses that I've seen have remembered personal things about me that I've talked about (my job, my husband being away for work, etc.) which made me feel like they were actually taking an interest in me.
Describe the protocols Tara Budinetz used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
I started on Clomid and my body went crazy. My uterine lining was a 2 and my egg count was 6-8. The doctors would not let us try that cycle due to the dangers the cycle could cause me or a baby/babies. My 2nd and 3rd cycle was letrozle (50mg) and 1 IUI each time. My uterine lining and ovaries reacted well, but I didn't get pregnant. My 4th cycle was with Follistim injections (started at 75 units dropped to 50 units) and 1 IUI each time. Again my uterine lining and ovaries responded, but we didn't have any success getting pregnant. My 5th cycle was Follistim injections (50 units) and 2 IUIs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Anu & Sue)
I've seen Sue and Anu at the Abington office and they have been wonderful. They answered a lot of the questions I had and continue to have. They have been supportive through this process which can be overwhelming. They provided me with my blood results after every appointment and informed me of my uterine lining and egg/follicle count through every ultra sound. They also explain to me what the numbers actually mean. They had all my instructions written out for me for every cycle and provided me with YouTube links to review how to give injections when I had to start injectable cycles.
I was referred by a friend to Abington Fertility and would refer others. Unfortunately things haven't happened as quickly as I hoped they would, but I do feel that the clinic is doing what they can. One strength is that they are flexible with scheduling which was a huge thing for me since I am a teacher and really can really only have early morning appointments and at an office close to me. The staff has been great to work with, informative and caring. I haven't had anyone yet that I didn't like and I feel like I've seen a lot of nurses/doctors. I feel like they are organized and do a good job at knowing what's going on with you when they come in to the room and can quickly see your history so that you don't have to explain your previous cycles every time you have a new person with you. When you call for a nurse you always have to leave a message and then need to wait for someone to call back which used to be always when I couldn't take a call. I've now started leaving times to call me back which has definitely helped that problem and they return calls within that day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We have already spent $7,000 (testing, 4 cycle fees, 5 IUIs, medications) and that does not include any IVF costs.
Describe Tara Budinetz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Dr. Lee at Abington is who I met with for the IVF consultation and she said they would transfer 1 embryo
Tara Budinetz