Abington
Wilkes Barre (closed)
150 Mundy Street MAC Bldg
Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
215.887.2010

She [Dr. Annette Lee] doesn't show as much "warm and fuzzy" emotion as some other doctors, but that does not mean she is not 100% committed to your case. We brought up a concern we had early on, and she fully took in the concern instead of being defensive...She is objective, detail oriented, and has ample knowledge about research on different options...She tailored our protocol to best fit our fertility hurdles and our concerns. We did 1 round of IUI and then jumped to IVF to speed up the process-our decision, we were not pressured to do so.
There were a few times discharge instructions [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] did not match with what the doctor had talked about. We caught the differences and brought up our concerns. They were resolved and handled in a professional manner...The PA's- Annu and Sarah are extremely friendly, caring, and dedicated to your case. We really appreciated all of the staff members...I would recommend double checking what the doctor says and what she says to make sure it is the same. There were a few times when she would tell us something different, because we were on a different protocol than most, so the discharge instructions were often different than the regular template. She is compassionate and caring. She helped give me the IM injections a few times when my husband was out of town and we really appreciated that. Thank you!
How was your experience with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgable, committed, she will give you straight unbiased answers to questions you have about different options, and she manages all her cases closely. I felt confident in the treatment plan made for us. She spent ample time during a few meetings in her office discussing all of the options-pros and cons. I knew she was the perfect fit for the doctor we needed on our case.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
She doesn't show as much "warm and fuzzy" emotion as some other doctors, but that does not mean she is not 100% committed to your case. We brought up a concern we had early on, and she fully took in the concern instead of being defensive. She reassured us and took us step-by-step through what we would go through. I appreciated her honesty and I knew then she really does care, she just shows it differently than other people who may have a very bubbly personality. She is objective, detail oriented, and has ample knowledge about research on different options. I loved how she did not push Clomid for us when we discussed concerns, we used Letrozole instead. She will work with you instead of giving a cookie-cutter plan. She really does care!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
We spoke with Dr. Lee about certain concerns with medications used for fertility. She tailored our protocol to best fit our fertility hurdles and our concerns. We did 1 round of IUI and then jumped to IVF to speed up the process-our decision, we were not pressured to do so.
Describe the protocols Annette Lee used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
We used Letrozole instead of Clomid because we were concerned about the rate of twins with Clomid. For IVF I believe it was the GnRH antagonist protocol? We chose this because of PCOS and we wanted to prevent ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine). (Assigned nurse: Sue)
Sue is very friendly and works hard. I would recommend double checking what the doctor says and what she says to make sure it is the same. There were a few times when she would tell us something different, because we were on a different protocol than most, so the discharge instructions were often different than the regular template. She is compassionate and caring. She helped give me the IM injections a few times when my husband was out of town and we really appreciated that. Thank you!
Describe your experience with Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
The PA's- Annu and Sarah are extremely friendly, caring, and dedicated to your case. We really appreciated all of the staff members. The phlebotomists are professionals!!! I was getting blood drawn 1-3 times a week, one of my arms has really crappy vessels so they mostly drew on the same arm all the time and almost always got it on the first stick. I was primarily at the Lansdale office but sometimes we would go to Abington. The lady who did the IUI was very nice and I felt comfortable during the procedure. We saw a few other doctors there on days I went when Dr. Lee wasn't working and they are great. The biggest strength I believe is the staff and their support with you through the process which is both mentally and physically demanding. Dr. Barmat and the surgery staff were excellent during my egg retrieval. I was nervous but everything went smoothly and it ended up being the easiest part of the whole process. The only weakness is to make sure that the discharge instructions (on the typed paper sent home with you) matches up with what the doctor discussed. There were a few times when a different drug was listed or different timing. I think this was only because our protocol was slightly different that the one used most often. We brought our concerns up with Dr. Lee and she handled the discussion extremely well, very professional, and told us how she was going to improve communication with the staff. Overall, we're extremely happy we used Dr. Lee at Abington Reproductive (Now called Sincera). I definitely recommend her and her staff for fertility treatment. Thank you to all their staff!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Annette Lee at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Insurance covered most
Describe Annette Lee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We discussed this in depth and due to it being our first attempt, young 30s, higher risks of pregnancy and twin delivery we chose single embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
There were a few times discharge instructions did not match with what the doctor had talked about. We caught the differences and brought up our concerns. They were resolved and handled in a professional manner.
Lansdale

Our very first appointment with Dr. Milman was very good, she explained everything that we would do and exactly when to do it. After that first appointment however I only saw her a few more times despite being at the clinic several times a week. She didn't even do my actual IUI procedures. She only called me once to tell me that my beta blood test was negative. After my second failed IUI I was told that we would be able to do one more IUI with them before having to move on to IVF which I was not ready for. I felt pressured that if our 3rd IUI failed I would have to start IVF.
The nursing staff [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] was always very upbeat when I was there. They knew who I was and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. I generally saw Dawn Marie, she did most of my ultrasounds and the actual IUI. She was fabulous.... When I transfer to another clinic and requested my records to be sent to me, it was a huge hassle. It took 5 days for someone to get back to me, and another 5 days to be mailed, which meant I didn't receive them in time for mmy first appointment with the new clinic. The woman I spoke to was also very rude. I had to reach out to her several times, often with no response.
How was your experience with Lauren Milman at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lauren Milman at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Be honest about what you're comfortable doing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lauren Milman at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
I went to Abington for 3 cycles, and only actually saw Dr. Milman maybe 5 times. I'm not sure she even knew who I was.
Describe the protocols Lauren Milman used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
Since this was my first appointment with a specialist she had me do the Clomid challenge along with an HSG and a biopsy. That cycle we did timed intercourse. After that failed and we realized that Clomid made my lining too thin, for our 2 IUI cycles I took femara, which worked fairly well for me. Both of those cycles ended in a negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
The nursing staff was always very upbeat when I was there. They knew who I was and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. I generally saw Dawn Marie, she did most of my ultrasounds and the actual IUI. She was fabulous.
I usually didn't have to wait too long during my early morning appointments. The exam rooms were very small, it was uncomfortable to have my husband in there with me because there was so little room. The equipment also looked old. In the room where they drew blood it was pretty messy. There was blood spatter on the wall behind the sharps container.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lauren Milman at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
Every time I walked in the door I had a $70 copay. The ultrasounds were around $40 more and the actual IUIs were around $350 with my insurance.
Lansdale

Dr. Budinetz was sympathetic (and it felt genuine) towards our infertility and miscarriage. She spoke to me like a doctor, yet friend, in terms and with explainations I could understand. She took time to answer all my questions and when calling me with negative results gave her heart felt sympathy....she was compassionate, remembered little things about me that made me feel less of a number and had good bedside manner.
Their billing department [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] is a nightmare. They messed up a few times and wouldn’t return calls. It took months to straighten out. Last I wish everyone there would be more understanding and helpful regarding financial hardships and time commitment this takes. The secretaries/ admin could be more compassionate at times. The knowledge of their doctors is their strength. I never felt as if they didn’t have a handle on things.
How was your experience with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Overall while I didn’t get the results I hoped for, she knew what she was doing and was able to put me at ease by answering questions. She was hopeful, however I wonder if it was almost too much for our situation. I wish she,the clinic and the other doctors really took into account the financial hardship and what it means.... sometimes having to go into debt or giving up on everything you hoped for and dreamed of. Sometimes having too much hope makes you fall harder when things fail, if that makes sense. I rate her well because in my heart of hearts I think she did the best she could. I was nervous at first because she seems young and therefore maybe doesn’t have as much experience, however I don’t think that’s the case. Last she was compassionate, remembered little things about me that made me feel less of a number and had good bedside manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Even though she seems young, give her your confidence.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Dr. Budinetz was sympathetic (and it felt genuine) towards our infertility and miscarriage. She spoke to me like a doctor, yet friend, in terms and with explainations I could understand. She took time to answer all my questions and when calling me with negative results gave her heart felt sympathy. She heard my concerns when I had them and provided solutions and answers. Last she had a warm smile and gave eye contact.
Describe the protocols Tara Budinetz used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
I don’t know what the cycle was called but we did IVF for poor responders. I used testosterone for awhile, followed my estrace and norethrindone. Once that stopped I started injectables twice a day, I think of low dose hcg, gonal F and microlupron. It worked and we got a lot more eggs (the first cycle was canceled prior). Both retrievals we got about 9 good eggs each. For being in my late 30s, this was good.
There was some miscommunications regarding what medication I needed for a repeat cycle. As it turned out I didn’t need what I thought they said and wasted about $200. Minus that for the most part they answered my questions and were fairly compassionate. They explained things adequately. On a few rare occasions I didn’t get calls returned.
Their billing department is a nightmare. They messed up a few times and wouldn’t return calls. It took months to straighten out. Last I wish everyone there would be more understanding and helpful regarding financial hardships and time commitment this takes. The secretaries/ admin could be more compassionate at times. The knowledge of their doctors is their strength. I never felt as if they didn’t have a handle on things.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tara Budinetz at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
While we had insurance I had copays and medications costs. I want to say we paid about 1/4-1/3 the price of a cycle out of pocket due to insurance.
Describe Tara Budinetz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
She recommended doesn’t not more than 1, due to my age and previous history of embryos arresting (suggesting they weren’t normal or quality). They don’t recommend more than 3
The billing department messed up some bills and didn’t return calls. Also several times I had to call and ask pregnancy results. No one likes waiting for that!

2012 - 2017, Successful
The first and only cycle that we completed (resulting in our twins) was done as reciprocal IVF using my partner's eggs, anonymous donor sperm, and with myself serving as the gestational carrier. .... First, we were both put on oral birth control pills for about a month to sync our cycles. Next, I was put on estrogen patches to build my uterine lining, and she was simultaneously put on an injectable medication to hyperstimulate her ovaries to produce multiple eggs. Then, I was put on Lupron to stop my ovulation, and when she was ready to ovulate, she was given Lupron and hCG to time everything for the egg retrieval procedure. She had the egg retrieval performed and the eggs were fertilized with our anonymous donor sperm, resulting in 9 fertilized embryos at day 5
Our experience with Dr. Lee was wonderful. A few years ago, she was our doctor for the reciprocal IVF cycle that resulted in our healthy twin girls. We were always extremely impressed with her high level of professionalism at every visit. I had a lot of anxiety surrounding my ideas about treatment, and she helped ease my fears by answering my questions and explaining details. She is incredibly knowledgeable and it is clear that she has a great passion for her work; she is always sharing the latest scientific research with her patients. On a personal level, she is very kind and always put us at ease with her well-timed humor and seemingly endless patience. She has changed practices since she helped us conceive our twins a few years ago, but we will be following her to her new practice this year when we try for another child. Oh, and for a while we were unsure that we could handle more kids, but she convinced us with her hilarious anecdotes about raising five(!) children herself, reassuring us that after the first kid, "it's just one more sandwich to make!"
Seeing Dr. Lee for our fertility journey was one of the best choices I've ever made! If you choose her as your provider, come with an open mind and know that you can trust her to help you in every way she possibly can.
I felt like treatment was very personal with Dr. Lee; she put us at ease from the very first consultation. She spent a lot of time educating us and easing our anxiety. It was clear that she was extremely knowledgeable and experienced, but she still remained flexible in accommodating our wishes.
The first and only cycle that we completed (resulting in our twins) was done as reciprocal IVF using my partner's eggs, anonymous donor sperm, and with myself serving as the gestational carrier. This was several years ago, so some of the details are foggy, but I will recount as many details as I can remember. First, we were both put on oral birth control pills for about a month to sync our cycles. Next, I was put on estrogen patches to build my uterine lining, and she was simultaneously put on an injectable medication to hyperstimulate her ovaries to produce multiple eggs. Then, I was put on Lupron to stop my ovulation, and when she was ready to ovulate, she was given Lupron and hCG to time everything for the egg retrieval procedure. She had the egg retrieval performed and the eggs were fertilized with our anonymous donor sperm, resulting in 9 fertilized embryos at day 5. After the egg withdrawal, she was given oral medication to prevent complications from ovarian hyperstimulation. At the time of retrieval, I was put on progesterone, which I continued throughout the first 10 (?) weeks of pregnancy. Dr. Lee was very thorough in explaining all of this at our first consultation, as well as before each step was performed.
Dr. Lee presented us with the option to transfer one or two embryos; she made it clear that she was not comfortable with transferring more than that because our chances of conceiving were high. She discussed thoroughly with us the risks and benefits of transferring one vs. two embryos and we felt well informed when making our decision. Although we all were in agreement to transfer two embryos, we still had an interesting conversation regarding the ethical implications of multiple embryo transfers.
Lansdale

I think Dr. Budinetz is the best doctor at Abington Reproductive Medicine. The other doctors are great as well, but she was different and so down to earth. Ask all of your questions because she was eager to answer them and explain in detail...She was straight forward and honest from the beginning. She did not mess around with my time. If something wasn't working we would move on to a more aggressive treatment. Luckily we didn't have to move to IVF. She gave me probability of success from the beginning, so I knew what to expect. She talked to me like a friend and treated me like an intelligent human being. I absolutely loved her from the minute we met. AND she got me pregnant in only seven months of treatment!
I think Dr. Budinetz is the best doctor at Abington Reproductive Medicine. The other doctors are great as well, but she was different and so down to earth. Ask all of your questions because she was eager to answer them and explain in detail...They were always quick to respond to phone calls and emails. I only had to call once because they were late calling me with beta results and the nurse was very apologetic. They always called the same day for beta results and within hours for other questions. Some nurses had awesome bedside manner and others were just okay.
My doctor always called me to keep me updated on next steps and progress. Sometimes even before the results of my pregnancy test. I loved knowing what could be coming because I like to be prepared.
We started off with typical testing (clomid resistance test, HSG, SHS). Then we moved to Femara and timed intercourse because there was no indication that I was not ovulating on my own. After one failed cycle with timed intercourse we moved to IUI. For all three of my IUI cycles we did Femara, Ovidrel, and double IUI. I was also on Metformin even though I do not have insulin resistance. I only started Metformin during my last two cycles. I also took Ovasitol and ubiquinol. During my treatment I had two separate ovarian cysts that delayed a couple of cycles. I took birth control to resolve them. The cycle I became pregnant was one of the cycles right after taking birth control for two weeks to resolve a cyst.
They do everything for you regarding scheduling. Directions for each cycle were always very clear and someone was always available for questions. I feel like my every need was catered to.
My insurance covers fertility treatments. 70% after my deductible
My prescription wasn't called in one time. Not a big deal, although it was stressful. I wasn't called before closing with beta results, but the nurse eventually called me back and was very apologetic.

2012 - 2013, Successful
He [Dr. Schinfeld] is a brilliant doctor who knows his information. He was nice but conversation seemed a little "scripted". I wish he would have given us more preparation for the chances of a failed IVF. He seemed SO positive we'd have good results (and we did on the second IVF), but weren't prepared that it could fail. We were naive. I felt under his care that many times the nurses ran the show and made decisions. I was new to the infertility crowd so didn't always realize that perhaps he reviewed my case more than I knew.
Mainly the billing department [Abington Reproductive Medicine] messed up and did not return calls. In general everyone at the clinic (billing, admin, nurses, doctors) could do a better job at realizing the financial and mental burden this carries and have better ways to equip patents...Because I was new, I wish someone would have explained better what to expect and how a typical cycle works. I learned as I went and this was difficult.
How was your experience with Jay Schinfeld at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
He is a brilliant doctor who knows his information. He was nice but conversation seemed a little "scripted". I wish he would have given us more preparation for the chances of a failed IVF. He seemed SO positive we'd have good results (and we did on the second IVF), but weren't prepared that it could fail. We were naive. I felt under his care that many times the nurses ran the show and made decisions. I was new to the infertility crowd so didn't always realize that perhaps he reviewed my case more than I knew. Because most appointments were with the nurses, I felt this way. I wish we had more appointments together or even periodic phone calls on progress. In the end he gave us a daughter so while we had issues, the result speaks for itself. For this I am forever grateful to him and his staff/fellow colleagues who also gave input. Last but not least, since I was "new", I wish he or someone would have given me the run down of IVF (i.e. what to expect). I learned on the fly by experience and wish I had knew what I was getting into (specifically the mental aspect of things).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jay Schinfeld at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Don't expect that you'll see him often. If you have questions that you feel he as the doctor should answer, don't hesitate to ask for HIM to call you back. Know that he has vast knowledge and you are in good hands if you expect results...however also know he may have inflated confidence and prepare yourself for disappointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jay Schinfeld at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
While he was very nice, it seemed slightly "scripted".
Describe the protocols Jay Schinfeld used in your cycles at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine) and their degree of success.
It's been a long while but I did lower does of Gonal F and had good response. Somewhere I have detailed information on protocol I used. I think it was a pretty standard one though.
Because I was new, I wish someone would have explained better what to expect and how a typical cycle works. I learned as I went and this was difficult. They do this every day for a living but need to remember I have never experienced this before. They were however kind, informative and answered the questions I did ask.
Their billing department was a nightmare. Mistakes were made and phone calls not returned. The admin could be nicer and more compassionate. It would be nice to see the doctors a bit more on routine follow ups/monitoring vs usually a nurse. Their strengths are their doctors and their knowledge....the place could be ran a little better and communication better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jay Schinfeld at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
We paid 100% out of pocket for IVF (two). Insurance covered most of the medications and the IUIs.
Describe Jay Schinfeld's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine).
They recommended only 1 to 2 at a time.
Mainly the billing department messed up and did not return calls. In general everyone at the clinic (billing, admin, nurses, doctors) could do a better job at realizing the financial and mental burden this carries and have better ways to equip patents.
Jay Schinfeld
Lansdale

She [Dr. Annette Lee] is an excellent communicator. Her bed side manner is wonderful. She is gentle. She takes her time to make sure she see what she needs to see when doing the FETs. When one of our frozen embryos did not react well to the thawing process she spoke to me and my husband about our options on the day of the transfer and when we made our decision she affirmed our decision...She went by the guidelines and would recommend transferring 1 embryo. We were educated about the outcomes for both single and multiple.
FET cycle is 2,300 [at Abington Reproductive Medicine]...Billing department can be tough to get aim contact with. However once you do they are very helpful. It is easy to make an appointment. They had fragrance plug ins that can be over powering at the Abington office. Office at Abington looks outdated. The Lansdale office is newer...They [nurses] are kind, attentive, knowledgeable. Returned all phone calls and were eager to make my experience a pleasant one
She is an excellent communicator. Her bed side manner is wonderful. She is gentle. She takes her time to make sure she see what she needs to see when doing the FETs. When one of our frozen embryos did not react well to the thawing process she spoke to me and my husband about our options on the day of the transfer and when we made our decision she affirmed our decision.
Ask questions. Be apart of your appointments.
I felt like a human because Dr. Lee talked to me and checked in on how I was feeling. I never felt rushed. She answered all my questions
Estracre pills morning and night, estrogen patches ever three days. This was to help build my uterun wall. Medrol 5 days before transfer. Start progesterone and oil shots in the morning 5 days before to get my uterus ready. After transfer continue with progesterone and oil shots, patches and progesterone suppositories.
They are kind, attentive, knowledgeable. Returned all phone calls and were eager to make my experience a pleasant one
FET cycle is 2,300
Lansdale
She answered all my questions during the consultation. She also performed the HSG test in the office for me. Other than that I always saw the nurses. I am a single mom by choice, so I didn't necessarily have fertility issues that needed Dr. Lee's attention...She is very to the point and matter of fact, but she will take the time to answer any of your questions/concerns. She is very thorough...Before starting, we took a baseline ultrasound and blood work. I also had a hysteroscopy and HSG performed. We monitored the cycle closely. I took prenatals, CoQ10, and vitamin D3. I used a trigger shot the day before IUI. A few days after IUI I used progesterone suppositories.
I dealt with the nurses 99% of the time [at Abington Reproductive Medicine]. Annu was always wonderful, as was Sue...There are a lot of locations so it can be difficult to talk to a specific office. The IUI has to be done at the main clinic in Abington because that's where they store the sperm. So that is a longer drive depending on which office you normally use, plus it's a different staff. The good side to all the locations is there was one very close to my house which made all the appointments less of a hassle.
I dealt with the nurses 99% of the time. Annu was always wonderful, as was Sue.
Lansdale
Dr Budinwtz was very warm and personable but also reality based which I appreciated...She was very thorough and clear with us... She was always honest with her thoughts as a docotr and prepared us well through out our journey on what to expect. She was also very helpful with managing early pregnancy symptoms and reassurance based in honesty and compassion...You will love her!
Be vigilant about billing processes [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] as it is a huge hassle to fix later when you are already stressed out from the process itself. Staff are all amazing and helpful. Once I switched locations for this office I had less issues in the billing area...Nurses were pretty great but were messing up marking my bills for insurance . We had no coverage and paid out of pocket and they kept billing our insurance. Also took blood work for genetic testing after I had declined. They did this in conjunction with other blood work so I did not know at the time.
She was very thorough and clear with us. Warm and personable. She was always honest with her thoughts as a docotr and prepared us well through out our journey on what to expect. She was also very helpful with managing early pregnancy symptoms and reassurance based in honesty and compassion.
You will love her!
Letrizole and ovidrell trigger shot with timed intercourse
Be vigilant about billing processes as it is a huge hassle to fix later when you are already stressed out from the process itself. Staff are all amazing and helpful. Once I switched locations for this office I had less issues in the billing area
Cycle fee and costs of co pays for testing and medications
Blood was drawn for genetic testing that I had previously declined.
2017, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Milman] genuinely listened to us and out concerns. She took the time to treat us as an individual couple and never made us feel rushed or our concerns not warranted...we always feel that we are a unique couple and we aren't lumped into every one else who may going through this experience as well. We were always individuals with adequate time devoted to us as well as a willingness to always explain any and everything...excellent doctors
[Toll Center] Location, relative affordability for those paying out of pocket, excellent doctors and nursing staff...[nursing staff] Always attentive, kind, and willing to speak with me to alleviate any nerves. I have never once experienced a rushed appointment....IUI rounds for noninjectable meds were $1000 and then $380 for insemination, not including needed meds...we always feel that we are a unique couple and we aren't lumped into every one else who may going through this experience as well. We were always individuals with adequate time devoted to us as well as a willingness to always explain any and everything.
Again, we always feel that we are a unique couple and we aren't lumped into every one else who may going through this experience as well. We were always individuals with adequate time devoted to us as well as a willingness to always explain any and everything.
If you need someone who shows empathy and understanding I would highly recommend her.
She genuinely listened to us and out concerns. She took the time to treat us as an individual couple and never made us feel rushed or our concerns not warranted.
2015, Successful
She [Dr. Lauren Milman] really took the time to go over my history, planned many tests to set up an appropriate plan of care, and made sure I knew what to expect. She was also aware that our insurance wasn't covering any costs so she was mindful of that as well. She never rushed us through appts and took the time to listen to our concerns...We did genetic testing, hysterscopy, used clomid, metformin and vaginal suppositories. We were successful with all of that and IUI.
The nurses [at Abington Reproductive Medicine] were all very kind and compassionate and they brought a nice touch of humor to make me feel comfortable...I believe throughout the 2 cycles [of IUI] and testing it was roughly $3500. Maybe more...They were kind over the phone and in office for scheduling. Everyone made sure to be personable and treat me like a person, not a number and it was very clean. The waiting area could have been more relaxing.
She really took the time to go over my history, planned many tests to set up an appropriate plan of care, and made sure I knew what to expect. She was also aware that our insurance wasn't covering any costs so she was mindful of that as well. She never rushed us through appts and took the time to listen to our concerns.
Ask questions and if you still don't understand, ask her to rephrase.
She took the time to talk with me before, during, and after appts.
The nurses were all very kind and compassionate and they brought a nice touch of humor to make me feel comfortable.
I believe throughout the 2 cycles and testing it was roughly $3500. Maybe more.
2010 - 2011, Successful
She [Dr. Nichols] treated my a real person. She was honest and blunt but caring. I felt almost more like I was speaking with a friend than a physician. She was not condescending and I never felt like she pittied me. She was knowledgeable and I felt confident in her care...Of all the doctors that i saw at the clinic Dr. Nichols was by far my favorite. I felt the most comfortable in her care and I felt like she knew me the best. I felt like she truly cared about me...
It is a large clinic [Abington Repro - Toll- Ldale] with multiple doctors. The only downside to the clinic is that you never know who will be doing you procedure and it is a bit of luck of the draw but it is understandable with such unpredictable procedure time lines and so many patients...
How was your experience with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
Don't give up
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jennifer Nichols at Sincera Reproductive Medicine (FKA Abington Reproductive Medicine)?
She treated my a real person. She was honest and blunt but caring. I felt almost more like I was speaking with a friend than a physician. She was not condescending and I never felt like she pittied me. She was knowledgeable and I felt confident in her care.
The nurses were all very friendly and knew me well (since I was at the clinic A LOT). I definitely developed a relationship with them. They were always very professional and caring.
It is a large clinic with multiple doctors. The only downside to the clinic is that you never know who will be doing you procedure and it is a bit of luck of the draw but it is understandable with such unpredictable procedure time lines and so many patients.
Jennifer Nichols