Tree of Life Center

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
Beverly Hills
450 N. Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90120
818-344-8522
18370 Burbank Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
818-344-8522
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Tree of Life Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 29.5
1 doctor
2009 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
It [Tree of Life Center] is a very small clinic so every one working there knows you by name. Dr. Ben-Ozer didn't just go by the book. She found out what worked for ME personally and not the masses. Also after transfer Dr. Ben-Ozer would hold our hands and say a prayer in Hebrew. Even for an agnostic/atheist like me it was very touching.
2009 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Tree of Life Center.
It's small. 3 exam rooms. One doctor. A nurse and the paperwork lady. There is also a little man behind the desk who deals with the money. I liked it for this very reason. I wanted small and personal.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Snunit Ben-Ozer at Tree of Life Center?
It is a very small clinic so every one working there knows you by name. Dr. Ben-Ozer didn't just go by the book. She found out what worked for ME personally and not the masses. Also after transfer Dr. Ben-Ozer would hold our hands and say a prayer in Hebrew. Even for an agnostic/atheist like me it was very touching.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Tree of Life Center.
Again, this is a small clinic. Besides Dr. B-O there were only two other people in the office. You really got to know them and they got to know you.
How was your experience with Snunit Ben-Ozer at Tree of Life Center?
Dr. Ben-Ozer is what I needed. A small, personal clinic that put up with my questions and was flexible with appointments to suit my busy schedule. She is not as warm and fuzzy as mr. rogers. But you KNOW she cares. I have three incredible kids thanks to Dr. Ben-Ozer. After my first IVF left us with only one half assed blast on day 5 she figured out a new protocol for me that allowed me to have the family I now have. I owe her so much.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Snunit Ben-Ozer at Tree of Life Center?
This isn't the flashiest, biggest clinic. But that means they can really pay attention to YOU the person.
Describe the protocols Snunit Ben-Ozer used in your cycles at Tree of Life Center and their degree of success.
After trying for a year we went to Ben-Ozer at the suggestion of my friend. We did blood testing and I was relieved to see on the "dildo cam" that I had ovaries and follicles. Turns out our issue was male factor. When she got the results Dr. Ben-Ozer sat us down and explained she thought we should go straight to IVF. I was very overwhelmed and seeing that Dr. Ben-Ozer agreed to let us try IUIs first. But pretty quickly we knew we'd be moving on to IVF. Our first retrieval was disappointing. Though I had lots of follicles half were empty. B-O (Ben ozer from now on) also noticed that the liquid around the eggs was cloudy and looked like it belonged to an older woman. Needless to say that IVF resulted in a negative. I was heartbroken and worried that I would never be able to produce decent eggs. Was the issue MFI AND me? B-O never wavered. She told me she would get me pregnant. The next IVF cycle we used a different protocol. The biggest change was no more lupron. With this new protocol, my next retrieval was so much better. I transferred two embryos and we froze four. One of those two became by daughter. A year later we did an FET. Two of the frozens didn't survive. The other two were transferred. But alas a negative. Using the same protocol as our successful IVF we did another fresh cycle. This was our best one yet. And the two embryos we transferred both took and gave us our twin boys. Dr. Ben-Ozer clearly found the right protocol for my body.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Snunit Ben-Ozer at Tree of Life Center.
I was out of pocket, but Dr. Ben-Ozer did whatever she could to cut the costs. She offered packages. She often gave me donated meds. And whenever she could she would charge off my monitoring as something else (i.e. watching a cyst which was covered by insurance)
Snunit Ben-Ozer
2013 - 2015
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Ben-Ozer [at Tree of Life Center in Tarzana] uses the ART Center in Beverly Hills for retrievals and transfers, and this is where the embryos are stored. It's a top clinic...Costs were what we expected...Dr. Ben-Ozer is a top doctor. She is brilliant and compassionate. She does everything herself, so there is no confusion. She is extremely detailed and specific. I highly recommend her to be your RE.
2013 - 2015
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with Tree of Life Center.
Dr. Ben-Ozer uses the ART Center in Beverly Hills for retrievals and transfers, and this is where the embryos are stored. It's a top clinic.
Dr. Ben-Ozer treated me like her sister. She deeply cared about us. She held my hand while I went into a surgery.
How was your experience with Snunit Ben-Ozer at Tree of Life Center?
She will tell you the truth. She will be very detailed and specific.
She was constantly adjusting our treatments based on the results we were getting. She wanted to see me all the time to check on how things were going. And, she was always the one to do the ultrasounds herself. She would then sit down with us and go over our next course of action.
Costs were what we expected
Snunit Ben-Ozer