Troche Fertility Centers

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
17612 North 59th. Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
602-993-8636
Scottsdale
6930 East Chauncey Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85054
602-993-8636
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Troche Fertility Centers to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 69.8
1 doctor
[Troche Fertility Centers- Glendale is a] Warm and inviting environment. Welcoming staff. The Dr is very open with his patients and makes sure they understand before leaving his office. Office staff are all very nice and understanding and willing to make your visit as comfortable as possible. No complaints at this time to report.... Treatment strategies were to get my body go ovulate with oral fertility meds (femara). Take provera for 7 days and then once a period began I was to take femara on days 5-9 of period. Get labs completed to check progesterone levels on days 21, 22 or 23. Wait for assistant to call with results.
European, Black or African-American
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
He is very personable and spoke with my husband and I in his office and went into great detail about treatment. His staff also made sure we understood everything before leaving and were available by phone during business hours.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Yvonne)
Yvonne usually contacts me back within a couple hours of leaving a voicemail. She is very thorough over the phone and consults with Dr Troche.
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
Very open to questions and always explained all possible courses of treatment in complete detail. During procedures he would explain everything as the procedure was taking place and was concerned that I was doing ok. Made sure myself and my husband understood everything before leaving his office.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
Ask questions and look at all possible options
Describe the protocols Vladimir Troche used in your cycles at Troche Fertility Centers and their degree of success.
Treatment strategies were to get my body go ovulate with oral fertility meds (femara). Take provera for 7 days and then once a period began I was to take femara on days 5-9 of period. Get labs completed to check progesterone levels on days 21, 22 or 23. Wait for assistant to call with results. 1st round was not successful so we did the process again with the highest dose of femara. Currently waiting to do labs in another week.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers.
For the most part, insurance covered most of the visits after I put up a fight with the insurance company. I have had to pay my deductible and copays
Glendale
They are a great clinic [Troche Fertility Centers] and very organized. I wish I would have started seeing them sooner than later. They have been extremely helpful in this whole process. There number one concern was always my health.... The clinic had a billing coordinator that provided us a paper with what our out of pocket cost should average.... Laura and Kori were my nursing staff. They were very organized and provided me a detailed plan of my IVF treatment. They went over every step of the process and made follow up calls to ensure I understood everything.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
They are a great clinic and very organized. I wish I would have started seeing them sooner than later. They have been extremely helpful in this whole process. There number one concern was always my health.
Dr. Troche and his team are extremely passionate about helping me and my husband through our fertility journey. There are always there for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Laura Troche)
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
I was so happy to have found Dr. Troche and his team. They are a small fertility clinic but every person that works there shows 100% focus on me when I am there. I can tell that the clinic communicates internally very well because each person I work with knows where I am at in my process. They always cover all questions even before I knew that I would have that question. At first they were very reserved in my treatment plan until I said I wanted to be more aggressive. The next time we discussed treatment Dr. Troche understood my schedule and adjusted the treatment plan to be much more aggressive. I trust this clinic more than I have ever trusted a doctor and his team. They are wonderful!
Stop wasting your time seeing your OBGYN and start seeing Dr. Troche.
Clomid three cycles with ultrasounds and bloodwork. Now starting first cycle of IVF.
My insurance covered most of the cost. The clinic had a billing coordinator that provided us a paper with what our out of pocket cost should average. It was $35 per visit and $795 for freezing our embroys
Glendale
They [Troche Fertility Centers] are efficient, timely and honest. Billing is on top of everything and they are always polite and nice...We had insurance so we sat with the financial counselor and she explained our coverage and what we would need to pay out of pocket. They were very thorough and no surprises...Everyone was amazing. Kori did a great job of communicating with me and keeping me informed. I genuinely believe their staff cares about us and I never had to remind her of my situation and she always put me at ease.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
They are efficient, timely and honest. Billing is on top of everything and they are always polite and nice.
Dr. Troche was extremely honest and to the point. He wanted the best outcome for us and he was compassionate, funny and caring. He was hard on me for my weight and type 2 diabetes, but did it in a kind manner and explained to me why it was so important. He also included my husband and made sure that we were on the journey together.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Kori Garcia )
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
He is blunt and honest and at first you may feel like he is being harsh, but he explains everything and when I was crying after he mentioned my weight, he sought me out and consoled me and told me it would happen, we just had to work at it. Which I did, it meant a lot and I liked that he made my husband understand that he needs to be there and support me through this entire process. He also recognized when I was being successful and acknowledged that. He always explained his reasoning behind things and was very honest about our course of treatment.
Understand he has you, your partner and your future children's best interest in mind.
We went right to IVF due to severe male factor. We did birth control, menopur, gonal-f and cetrotide. Then after retrieval progesterone, suppositories, antibiotics.
Describe Vladimir Troche's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Troche Fertility Centers.
He preferred one or two, no more. He is not a fan of multiple births due to the increased complications.
IUI, 2 IVF
Clinic strengths were very affordable, efficient and upfront. Weaknesses were the front desk phone people could be rude sometimes. The clinic [Troche Fertility Centers] isn't the fanciest so when you walk in they seem not as technology updated but they were and they did everything on site which was nice.... Cycle was around 11k, meds were 4.5k. All ultrasounds were included, retrieval and transfer included, ISCI included. Meds were just the fertility meds. All the steroids, baby aspirin, vitamins, and such were separate at any old pharmacy. Blood work was extra (sent to an outside lab).
IUI, 2 IVF
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
Clinic strengths were very affordable, efficient and upfront. Weaknesses were the front desk phone people could be rude sometimes. The clinic isn't the fanciest so when you walk in they seem not as technology updated but they were and they did everything on site which was nice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mercedes Gondra at Troche Fertility Centers?
They were nice and despite being very busy always answered me quickly and honestly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Kori Garcia)
The care coordinator was responsible for most of the interaction I had with the clinic. She was fantastic. Although she did have a 'tell' of sorts. If she had bad news she would call later in the day. So I knew when she didn't call early it wasn't going to be good news. Ann did the endometrial scratch and the ultrasounds to check on the progress of the hormones.
How was your experience with Mercedes Gondra at Troche Fertility Centers?
She was very honest. She was clear in her treatment and confident. She was very blunt which I like but may be off putting to some. She was pretty involved in the cycles. She was not at every appointment. She did not do all my procedures due to insurance issues. Dr. Troche filled in on the retrieval and transfer. She is no longer at the practice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mercedes Gondra at Troche Fertility Centers?
Be prepared for her bluntness. She was very compassionate though.
Describe the protocols Mercedes Gondra used in your cycles at Troche Fertility Centers and their degree of success.
Pre-cycle was 5 weeks of birth control.I was on ganirelix (to prevent ovulation), menopur and follistim. I had low amh so I was on very high doses of follistim and menopur. I was also on baby aspirin, steroids, antibiotics, and a drug to lower my prolactin levels. I was on progesterone suppositories because I had a needle fear and didn't want to do progesterone in oil.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mercedes Gondra at Troche Fertility Centers.
Describe Mercedes Gondra's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Troche Fertility Centers.
We did multiple embryos due to the fact that we did not have many embryos and they might not have made it to freeze.
Mercedes Gondra
2012 - 2014
They [Troche Fertility Centers] are amazing! I would tell everyone go check them out. It was easy to make appointments and they even gave me a military discount on my cycle of IVF. The clinic is easy to get to and it’s a very nice facility.... I loved the clinic and all of the staff. I went there for multiple years and when I miscarried, everyone was so supportive.... From the blood drawls to the procedures, everyone was kind, supportive and professional.
2012 - 2014
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
They are amazing! I would tell everyone go check them out. It was easy to make appointments and they even gave me a military discount on my cycle of IVF. The clinic is easy to get to and it’s a very nice facility.
They knew me by name. I felt like family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Troche Fertility Centers. (Assigned nurse: Ann Colins)
They were all amazing. From the blood drawls to the procedures, everyone was kind, supportive and professional.
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
I loved the clinic and all of the staff. I went there for multiple years and when I miscarried, everyone was so supportive. If it wasn’t for Dr. Troche and his wonderful staff, I wouldn’t have my beautiful 3 year old son. I am very greatful for each and everyone there.
Be patient. Infertility is a long process but Dr. Troche is amazing and will definitely get you there.
We started out with Clomid to help with ovulation. Then we moved onto a different oral medication. When those didn’t work we went to injections along with a trigger shot. That worked on the 3rd or 4th try but I miscarried. We did one more round with no luck. Then my husband and took a year off from trying. When we went back we did 2 more rounds of injections with no luck. They told me we had little chance of conceiving so we moved to IVF. First round of IVF resulted in my son.
Leading up to my IVF, my insurance covered everything. For my cycle of IVF , they some how got my medication approved through my insurance so I didn’t have to pay for that. They gave me a military discount so I only paid 8000 for my fresh cycle of IVF
Dr. Troche only put in one embryo because he said that 2 wouldn’t be safe. He was worried about me carrying multiples and since I was only 28, he didn’t see a point to adding in more.
Glendale
I love that the clinic [Troche Fertility Centers] works with my insurance for my IUI treatments. The staff is very friendly. Dr. Torches is a very kind, patient, and caring doctor. I highly recommend considering seeing Dr. Troche for any fertility needs. All IVF procedures have to be paid up front.... All my visits and treatments have been covered by insurance thus far.... The entire staff is very kinda and efficient. I never had to wait very long in the waiting room or in a patient room.
Describe your experience with Troche Fertility Centers.
I love that the clinic works with my insurance for my IUI treatments. The staff is very friendly. Dr. Torches is a very kind, patient, and caring doctor. I highly recommend considering seeing Dr. Troche for any fertility needs. All IVF procedures have to be paid up front.
He always took the time to talk to me and get to know me and my personality. He knows I like to know all the facts and in depth information that he would come to our appointments with articles already prepared for me to read.
How was your experience with Vladimir Troche at Troche Fertility Centers?
I felt like I was in good hands of an experienced professional, someone who cared about his patients and truly wanted everyone to succeed. He always took the time to explain everything in detail to me, to walk me through my ultrasounds, explain every change to treatment and how it would benefit our scenario.
Ask him any and every question you have. Do not hesitate to ask him anything.
Every round was different. I appreciated that I never felt stagnant after multiple IUI attempts.
All my visits and treatments have been covered by insurance thus far.